Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

If it makes you feel better Rational they made me do that in the last harder setup when I thought it was a better idea to hide everything. My partner wanted to go hard tho so I just said fuck it they do them.

Anyway, since I respect Bingle as a player I'll wait for him before trying to vote you out and quick elim you both. My plan still revolves killing the other 2 lover pairs first. So I'll let Bingle try to convince me it's Anastasia and Kerset first.

But that leaves the 3 VT players as the people I was more afraid to read solo without a pair. Lovely.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Also fuck yeah Bambi is here bitches and all that jazz hope your nights are swell or if your australian your morning is chill.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Respect being "it would make me feel bad if I killed them before they can defend themself". I do respect most people that aren't hard lurkers and/or mostly jerks.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 70, RationalMadman wrote:I don't understand what is happening here. I am being scumread based on overconfidence of Vex and my oartner is being told he is respected so I will be given mercy? Stupid reasoning. Bambi's post is fluff to reassure me instead of attacking or defending
I am literally not voting you only because I wanna talk to Bingle. Don't try and attack me for showing mercy.

Also Ana if you wanna convince me it's those 2 instead of you be my guest.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Because unlike the VTs, who the mod gives me no info on besides there being 1 scum in them, I am positive 1 of 2 pairs is scum since I'm town and know that. So my plan is to kill the most scummy one first and hope we got 4 people alive to debate with the VTs instead of 2. But if we get the first one wrong I'm sticking with getting the other lover pair instead of taking a 1/3 shot among the VTs.

My plan is to kill between you two sets so I'm being friendly while being frank in my speaking on the subject. RN if it was just based on you vs Ana Ration I'd vote you but I wanna play with Bingle and I don't wanna be wrong so I'm waiting.

Edit: yeah yeah Ana that's a good plan. Honestly normally play that way but I haven't played in months so I wanna be slow and talk to people.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Okay Vex, first of all it was a simple question. You don't need mod approval to talk about what was in the PT or the Masons would be modkilled infinitely. Just be general and don't quote anything.

Also Ration, what did Bingle talk about in the PT? Did he give you any plans to follow? Was it his idea to not claim?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Which we did Ration and now ya got some scumreads on you for it. That's why he said don't do that. I would've done that too but my partner wanted to claim immediately so I let em do it.

Did you guys have any other valuable strats or just that?

Edit: ah a Saber lover. I lover her design but I'd die trying to read all of the fate series.

Also jesus let me post god that's 10 posts now
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Ah if only I got Jingle bells or one of the list mods or something and I got the be the bad cop to their good cop and shit. That would've been fun.

Dang it Ana you better not be evil after proven to be a player after my own style. I'd feel sad now.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Anastasia wrote:
In post 111, Bambi Jay wrote:Ah if only I got Jingle bells or one of the list mods or something and I got the be the bad cop to their good cop and shit. That would've been fun.

Dang it Ana you better not be evil after proven to be a player after my own style. I'd feel sad now.
My heart is pure <3
Pure evil huh
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 117, RationalMadman wrote:Anastasia pretends to nit understand why I'd panic as a Lover who has someone else dying with me in a setup where only five votes are required to vote me out when two are against me and one of them is a non-lover.
Panicking is also normally an easy scum emotion to fall back on to show genuine emotions to get townreads usually. You don't go super hard the first 5 hours like that man.

Let's ask a simple question then: do you think me and Vex are more scummy then Ana RN? If so, why?

Edit: Well now that's just plain wrong.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I did enough of that the last Lovers and Losers setup thank you very much. I already said my plan for the game. How was we being disassociative? Your scummy and I already said I'd probably vote you but I wanna talk to Bingle. I'm dealing with you right now the same way I deal with hydras. I'm waiting for the reasonable head to come and explain things.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 136, Vex Vience wrote:tbf, i'm waiting on kerset and bingle to show up before i begin really thinking about stuff
Plus 1. Rational isn't making it easy tho.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Wait wtf we only got 22 hours left?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Maybe it's correct and he wants us to murder Rational quickly to get it over with.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Eh. Had the same reaction as Vex to Tbone. Felt stilted to me atleast.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Jeez a gal can't even meme in peace. Also is it just me or did your english)grammar suddenly get better?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

This is a game. I want to have fun. Let me meme in peace or I literally just can tunnel you while not talking instead.

Also sup Bingle. Good to see ya.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

"non traditional" = the fun types btw.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #18) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 156, Bingle wrote:what do you make of Tbone, bambi?
Felt like he went into coach mode first and then he went quiet after Ration went sicko mode and posted like 50 times. I'd wait for him to respond to all of that but Llama is more inno atm.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Oh yeah speaking of the word respect... Ration went hard on me for showing mercy? Do you know why Bingle? Like... Explain to me his thought process for me. He'll just yell at me if I ask him.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 167, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 163, Bambi Jay wrote:Oh yeah speaking of the word respect... Ration went hard on me for showing mercy? Do you know why Bingle? Like... Explain to me his thought process for me. He'll just yell at me if I ask him.
If you think me and Bingle are scum what use os this post?

If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.
I'm talking to a guy I haven't in awhile and I'm moving the game along. What about it?
In post 170, Bingle wrote:
In post 167, RationalMadman wrote:If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.
Both VV and Bambi know better than to try to pocket me. :lol:
I like a challenge.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #21) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 174, Bingle wrote: Bambi doesn't play mafia as town or scum. Bambi plays mafia as a survivor. To Bambi, the win condition is to stay alive til endgame. Bambi also should know that I'm working on pocketing her atm, because if she's at least being noncombative I have the room needed to work to solve the game. Honestly, I don't give a fuck if we're limmed if I can leave a roadmap to victory behind.
I play better nowadays but it's true I usually play with the intent of staying alive till endgame because the game is more fun to me too play if I'm alive in it. Who knew right?

Also yeah that's why I'm being non combative. Plus I just need your vote with Vex and the 2 VTs to vote out the Anastasia pair if we find out they're the evil party. Ration's cooperation there is not imperitive.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #22) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

6 voices are louder then 3. Plus I already went into today with the mindset of killing the other Pairs. So yeah this game really does start like 2 separate 2v1 games together. We just decided to focus on the Lovers and since we're the majority you guys just follow us I guess.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I'm having fun tilting him as well so I'll keep posting as well. Dunno if Tbone and the other guy are ready for him when they come back tho.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #24) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

It does matter tho. We can't kill each other without atleast 1 VT voting with us unless a lover team self votes. It's just... Hypothetically Llama if me and Vex said "we aren't voting VTs today period lovers only" then that's 2 outta 9 votes only on lovers. Adding Ration atm we have him tunneling us so that's 3 votes of 9.

When the majority of the people want to solve one part of the game first that's what we solve. But yeah if the Goon makes themselves too obvious we'll vote there. Deal?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #25) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Sleepy time. He'll post more when he's awake and I'm off to bed again. So uh... Yell into the void I guess until then.

Gnight folks.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #26) » Tue May 11, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Wow. So far not a single person besides Ration scumreads us atm. not even his lover.

Frankly if Tbone is scum he'll come back and super get rid of Ration with distancing. So I guess atm we can solve the solos instead.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #27) » Tue May 11, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 242, T-Bone wrote:People who think highly of their own abilities also tend to do irrational things in the name of being confident in their abilities. It's NAI at best, to be honest imo
Why would a person named RationalMadman be... Irrational? That's impossible. Usernames don't lie.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #28) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

We're overthinking this guys. We can solve this easily. One Lover pair has no anime pfp at all. That's the evil party
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #29) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Yeah I'm lovers with Vex but Masons with Tbone. I'm a pretty OP role in that regard.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #30) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

He has a green name he makes the rules. Duh.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #31) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

I've done it with every one and memed with them all the same. Heck, when Ari was around and I was still just my OG account I called him Evil Greek Green Man. I dunno if he laughed or not but it was fun for me.

Honestly the fact all of them have nice personalities is what shocked me tbh. You'd think you'd get a bad apple or 2.

Also Kerset am I scum yay or nay?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well I thought the answer was obvious. If you thought Ration was evil that means I'm good if Ration is good I'm evil. So I guess we just wait it out then.

Return to “Completed Open Games”