Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #834 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Taly »

what is the best way to get into this game? page-by-page catchup, or diving headfirst and feeling the current as it runs?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 800, T3 wrote:

Votecount:
  • numberQ (4): Roden, Not_Mafia, RH9, Galron
    Egix96 (3): numberQ, Almost50, ssbm_Kyouko
    Not_Mafia (1): Egix96
I'm doing VC's by hand, please tell me if there are any errors.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-11-28 18:35:01).
With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.
numberq/Egix
, how do you feel about the others' wagon and potential lim?
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:11 am

Post by Taly »

In post 836, Galron wrote:Just jump on in Taly. You'll fall asleep reading.
haha, then you're not going to be getting thoughts in chronological order of what I've read

I've had a few passing thoughts reviewing the latest pages:

RH9
, your quote posts on page 33, are you trying to give a conclusion on your reads or just sharing meta?

doesn't feel WKy, it reads as genuine because
A50
is not on the wagon and the content of this dayphase seems to be at a snail pace. Actually, I'd go further judging how
A50's
wagon died for
numberQ's
to bloom, so this reads with a lack of agenda and likely uninformed.

:D I mindmelded with
RH9's
so that strengthens my comfort with both slots.

I also don't like the defensiveness in from
Roden
because he seemed to trivialize a genuine question
A50
had, unsure what the frustration means alignment-wise.
In post 760, numberQ wrote:Take after skimming back through day 2: Meg's interactions with both of the wagons are sus as hell and I think they are scumbuddies with Egix.
In post 761, numberQ wrote:I also think Almost is town and this wagon on him is weird. If my {Meg, Egix} theory is right, I think the remaining scum is on that wagon.
Does mafia dumbtell this?
In post 768, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: is informative in the event of scum!egix flip
How so?
In post 837, numberQ wrote:The conversation right now is mostly about the wagons that are currently happening, so probably necessary to at least read the current day. Beyond that, this game has honestly been pretty slow.

pedit: Well I'm voting Egix and have been SRing him since day 1. I think his lim will help build associations on Roden and/or Galron. Maaaybe RH9, though at the moment I think that's a flimsier connection. I've talked about this in previous posts this day.
I'm liking
RH9
at the moment

Can you quote key posts that build your scumread on
Egix
?

And what do you mean by
'build associations on
Roden/Galron
"
? This sounds like confbias but I want to hear you explain.
In post 841, RH9 wrote:To be fair, if Egix96 is Mafia, we can vote Roden next.
ick, where's the
Egix/Roden
associative coming from?
In post 851, RH9 wrote:And now you're back to E-2.
FINALLY SOMEONE KEEPS UP WITH VC.

~

also confirming, I'm town in Slaughter Hour and I literally couldn't have been more true to my towngame there, so perhaps hold me to that standard of play ;)
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:13 am

Post by Taly »

this game needs a WIM booster :)

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Taly »

ill also add that the game you mentioned i was mafia in was a 3-for-1, so there is a town element to my posting.

heres games where I was not town from recent to least, or relatively so
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=82724 - SK that rep'd early, my WIM is generally lower as scum
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84987 - rep'ed in as a scum hydra! :D
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=79036 - I was in a scum hydra known as
Fractured

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=76118 - insanely large multiball where I was NKed by ANOTHER SCUMTEAM because they thought I was town :facepalm:
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78138 - a 2-1 game, i was elim'd as mafia and then played as town - you can actually see a pretty vivid contrast in my mentality this game
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=76341 - was a traitor, rep'd out tho
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=76290 - flawless scum victory ;)
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=63741 - my first team scum game hehehehehehe baby
taly

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=60966 - first game as non-town - won as an SK!

unfortunately, i roll town far more than scum so i dont have a lot of games that depict my recent meta as mafia, so the
"hold me to my town game"
might be just as helpful
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Taly »

In post 858, numberQ wrote:
In post 848, Egix96 wrote:
In post 833, numberQ wrote:Hmm. I don't know, I still like Egix for the lim. Their play has been scummier than Roden and Galron imo. Plus, them flipping scum will give us a lot more info than one of the other two flipping scum, at least in terms of lending validity to my theory. Maybe there are other associations that a Roden or Galron flip would shed light on that I'm not thinking of.
You do realise that if I were scum, it would have been +ev for me to lolhammer you? Sure, that would have been outing, but it ensures you would've died before me.

[snip]
So you're saying scum would trade one of their own for me? I'm flattered you think I'm that good, but the facts are that I was very close to being limmed anyway. A scum team including you could have easily banked on town hammering to maintain reputation.

That said, while writing the above I did realize that with a perfect scum game three days in, maybe trading would have been the play for scum to make. It would have put the game in ELo if I'm not mistaken.

What do others make of this idea that Egix would have hammered me if he was scum?
In post 853, Taly wrote:
In post 760, numberQ wrote:Take after skimming back through day 2: Meg's interactions with both of the wagons are sus as hell and I think they are scumbuddies with Egix.
In post 761, numberQ wrote:I also think Almost is town and this wagon on him is weird. If my {Meg, Egix} theory is right, I think the remaining scum is on that wagon.
Does mafia dumbtell this?
I did a similar thing in Squid Game, and I was mafia there. But I blame it more on being super busy with work the past few months and thus slightly scatterbrained, more than any kind of meta or tell. fwiw I don't think I've ever had a mix up like that in other games, as mafia or town.
Taly cont. wrote:
In post 837, numberQ wrote:The conversation right now is mostly about the wagons that are currently happening, so probably necessary to at least read the current day. Beyond that, this game has honestly been pretty slow.

pedit: Well I'm voting Egix and have been SRing him since day 1. I think his lim will help build associations on Roden and/or Galron. Maaaybe RH9, though at the moment I think that's a flimsier connection. I've talked about this in previous posts this day.
I'm liking
RH9
at the moment

Can you quote key posts that build your scumread on
Egix
?

And what do you mean by
'build associations on
Roden/Galron
"
? This sounds like confbias but I want to hear you explain.
My case on Egix is a little scattered. I guess it starts in 236. He was more or less off my radar day 2. Then today the wagons on Almost and myself are pinging me like crazy that it's scum trying to keep us off Egix. That's also where my Roden/Galron associations come up, because of their interactions with both of those wagons. If Egix is in fact scum, I think it's likely his scum buddies were trying to protect him. Which is why I want Egix to go first.
eh, I'm not following this much because
Egix
is rescinding a wagon he wasn't apart of. What do you mean by
Egix
being off your radar in day 2? Your vote was on
Egix
in place of the
PP
wagon which led to an elimination there.
In post 859, Galron wrote:
In post 853, Taly wrote:I'm liking RH9 at the moment
Please expand on this.
I don't think scum is likely to rep into a game with a large focus on meta'ing the majority of the plist. On one hand, it can be said that meta is a mask to hide an informed perspective, but the doubt with this being true for
RH9
is that he did mis-label me in a game, and has already outlined meta reads off limited information.

It doesn't feel like he's trying to persuade, is my idea.

Plus the mindmeld on
A50's
post felt natural.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Taly »

I am curious though,
RH9
, are you an alt I'm familiar with? Because I otherwise do not recall playing with you before.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Taly »

Egix
, can you talk about your
numberq/gamma
read progression from early game to now? I noted both slots racked a lot of votes and you didn't jump on either wagon from what I've read.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Taly »

In post 829, Almost50 wrote:
In post 827, T3 wrote:Taly replaces redtea.
Now here's someone that will probably win the game for their team. Now which team is that? :shifty:
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Taly »

<3 galron

In post 868, Egix96 wrote:
In post 865, Taly wrote:
Egix
, can you talk about your
numberq/gamma
read progression from early game to now? I noted both slots racked a lot of votes and you didn't jump on either wagon from what I've read.
On D1 I was townleaning Gamma for heuristic reasons and not much has happened regarding that slot to change that.
On D2 I had number as my top TR after doing some re-reading. Ofc I still TR him it's just that I have lost a bit of confidence in my reads since Penguin flipped town.
No opinion on
RH9
?

number
was voting you D2 - so what's the connection between your loss of confidence and
PP
townflip?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Taly »

In post 875, RH9 wrote:
In post 857, Galron wrote:RH9, you came in and mis-labeled Taly as scum in a meta dive, and then said Taly feels different this game when Taly had made just two posts, one asking the best way to catch up and the other a solvey-type post. Then you figure out that Taly wasn't scum in the game you quoted but you don't change direction on Taly.
In post 843, RH9 wrote:To be fair, Taly's current posting feels different to that of when he's Mafia.
How can you get a feel for Taly with him posting just twice. Shouldn't you be reading Gamma Emerald, the player that Taly subbed for? Wouldn't that produce better data? And if Taly's posting this game feels different that Slaughter Hour, are you saying that he's mafia this game? And how was Taly's posting to the point where you said he was different when he was mafia different this game anyway?
Didn't Taly replace redtea? But then, looking back, I think that it is just Taly's playstyle and I mislabbeled it. No, I thought that before, but Taly feels quite Town to me. And I thought that Taly would be writing longer but wrote quite less before.
I don't follow what you're saying here doll
Roden wrote:I don't think RH9 is scum just due to the sheer amount of effort he's put in already + Gamma was finally beginning to give me town vibes before he replaced out.

I think I want to boot NM at this point. Egix brought up a good point earlier:
In post 766, Egix96 wrote:
In post 764, Galron wrote:I tried re-reading the game, but it's just bleh. I don't see any reason to vote Egix other than he was the Counterwagon.

I did find one post where A50 was solving.

I'm not understanding why numberQ listed himself as scum in his reads list but I don't know that scum actually does that.

I wasn't real hip on Roden's post about having to force conversation, but
I don't see much reason to scum read him
and I think he came out townie at EOD2.

Redtea I thought might be scum, but I don't think scum loses track of the votes on Gamma Emerald.

I need to figure out where that leaves my POE.

I think the only way we figure this out is if we run some people up, and that's one of the reasons I voted A50.
2. Yeah I think I saw it too.
3. I always thought that was just a joke tbf.
4. Agreed with bolded. Also I think I might be able to clear him for top-posting, since although he did post a lot as scum in my recent Newbie game, he was 5th overall.
5. You don't think they could've just lied about that?
7. Yeah, I'm feeling like this might be one of those situations where we need to yeet a low-content slot in order to prepare for Elo.
Starting with:
VOTE: NotMafia

I'm actually very surprised that he has managed to last this long without being scrutinised despite having so little content.
It's really is weird that he's gone this far with so little attention, plus the weird play of actually trying to push out Q instead of going for the quick hammer. He's playing to elim whoever he can and seeing how long he can get away it.

VOTE: NotMafia
I want you to justify
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Taly »

i sleepy

RH9
, why does cross your mind when you're confident
Egix
is scum?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Taly »

I've yet to feel compelled to vote, but I don't think passivity works this late in the day phase.

My mind goes toward players that were on both mislim wagons but that is a bit void in regard to reading
RH9
. Aside from
Galron
and
A50
pointing out inconsistencies, the initial impression I have felt solid.

I liked what I've skimmed of
Egix
earlier game for not hopping onto two wagons that got close to a lim. They don't feel opportunistic because their doubt in reads is not followed with any clear push on another slot. I do want to hear about the
NM
vote.
NM
is historically difficult for me to read confidently.

Number
has been honest in more than one instance I'd consider scum to have backtracked or reframed their behavior.

With these reads plus
A50
-town being correct, that's 5 of 6 town with both major wagons on them. Since i don't have strong scumreads, I don't know how solid this is as a solve.

Jury is out with
Roden
, and I'm pending with
Galron
, I don't know if tone is a strong method to read them because it feels consistent across the games I've played with him outside experiences with alts.

I read someone mentioning that
Kyouko
was low info and I wonder how honest the WIM is there.
Kyouko
, what are your reads?

Perhaps others prompting me would get my mind active.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Taly »

In post 895, Galron wrote:What redeeems RH9 Taly?
I don't think scum waffles multiple times with little thought progression when they're already a popular wagon.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Taly »

In post 918, Almost50 wrote:I mean, I can't tell for sure if you are conf!biased or if you see something I can't see. I am leaning Town on Galron but my word isn't gospel on that one (i.e. it's a weak TR that I can't actually bet the game on). I am more sus of Roden tbh.

I also am not impressed by Taly's play so far, so gun-to-my-head I'd say it's Roden, Taly & Kyouko/N_M
If I wanted to impress you I'd throw GIFs of fruit and especially bananas fkcuxhspsoshskssljsnxkdudhd

You seem to have expectations of my play here judging by how you left the question of my alignment open ended before I entered the thread. I don't know where that is coming from.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Taly »

In post 888, Roden wrote:
In post 828, Almost50 wrote:
In post 807, Roden wrote:
In post 801, Almost50 wrote:I don't even know why numberQ is being wagoned. I also notice that Roden and Galron moved there after having been on me. What's the deal with this? And why is N_M already voting (rather than the usual "wait for the lol!hammer")?
Can I do literally anything this game without somebody complaining about it

Like A50 do you think we have any leads whatsoever? Can we genuinely scum read anyone when less than half the players are even posting and literally every single person under pressure just chooses to roll over and die instead of pushing their scum reads? RH9 just got here yet they've added more content than some players who've been here since Day 1.

All I can do is vote and see how people react because literally nothing else is working. I can't even question people without them shutting down or acting like scum hunting is inherently toxic and that I need to stop talking. It took me almost two entire weeks to figure out what the fuck Gamma's read on me was, and even then he just replaced out afterwards anyway so it didn't even matter.
First: I wasn't complaining. I was asking for an explanation, which you seem to have provided in your third paragraph. Maybe you could have typed that one first, but I understand sometimes one feels like letting out some of the mental pressure.

Second: I agree we don't have many leads. However, I still don't know WHY numberQ in particular. Why get the guy to E-1 "just to see what happens"?

Third: Based on #2, why won't you switch your vote to Egix at this time?
NumberQ just got picked because Kyo pushed a scum read there and I wanted to get people talking. I consider it a good move because it got Q talking quite a bit and gave us more to work with in order to read him. His accusation against me that I coordinated a wagon on him in a PT was so reactionary and paranoid that it basically made him town tell.

I didn't switch my vote yet because honestly I kinda just didn't want to play the past couple days. And everyone else was talking a lot so I wanted to see how it would go.
Why the low WIM?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Taly »

Both wagons are at L1 and we have 7 hours left.

I'll give
intent to hammer NM
because I want to let others say anything else they'd like for the next 2-3 hours. I stand by my
RH9
townread and I don't know how to read
NM
so this feels to be the strongest choice going into potential elo.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Taly »

the flopping is endless omfg
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Taly »

In post 934, Taly wrote:the flopping is endless omfg
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Taly »

1 hr 13 min is my time bbies
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Taly »

Roden
, would a hug help your motivation? :D
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Taly »

*twerks to the sound of BoP alarms going off*
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Taly »

If nobody replies before I hammer I will put my site settings on MafTiger
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Taly »

MafTigers it is!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Taly »

:(
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Taly »

Spew reads please
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Taly »

im going to tilt if i postponed reading 25 pages of this game only to hammer town holy shit
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Taly »

why not try to defend yourself? was the vote on
RH9
to discourage your lim?

like i dont know why you message your town after-the-fact unless you were given less time than you needed to reply.

p-edit

Not_Mafia wrote:I think I'm town in this game let me check
Not_Mafia wrote:Oh no I was scum never mind
:facepalm: im getting trolled lmao
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Taly »

im inclined to think that the
NM
wagon was largely town-led because
RH9
had been voted for a good portion of the phase and L1'd prior to
NM
even going past L-3.

but
egix
, what about
rh9's
pacified you?

a50
, can you reply to my prompt about your post prior to my entrance? also,
galron
wasn't in your solve EoD3 so what changed?

my experience with
ssbm_k
is that they are a lot higher output than they are here, so i cant tell if their absence is AI. plus. plus i want her to justify the
RH9
L1 vote because
roden
poked that pre-NK.
In post 768, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: is informative in the event of scum!egix flip
what would have been informative about that post?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 956, numberQ wrote:I felt the opposite about the N_M wagon, I think scum could have seen it as a way to get easy town cred off a highly inactive teammate.
then how do you feel about the individual votes and its wagon composition?
In post 957, Almost50 wrote:
In post 955, Taly wrote:a50, can you reply to my prompt about your post prior to my entrance? also, galron wasn't in your solve EoD3 so what changed?
Sorry, but you'd need to quote or link what you're referring to on both occasions for me to be able to respond
*hisses*

In post 829, Almost50 wrote:
In post 827, T3 wrote:Taly replaces redtea.
Now here's someone that will probably win the game for their team. Now which team is that? :shifty:
In post 918, Almost50 wrote:I mean, I can't tell for sure if you are conf!biased or if you see something I can't see. I am leaning Town on Galron but my word isn't gospel on that one (i.e. it's a weak TR that I can't actually bet the game on). I am more sus of Roden tbh.

I also am not impressed by Taly's play so far, so gun-to-my-head I'd say it's Roden, Taly & Kyouko/N_M
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Taly »

hmmm, would putting me in the hot seat give you a better read?

i dont see a VCA post in your ISO
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 991, Almost50 wrote:Then we decide if Taly hammered N_M for credit,
Or we can answer it now because I'm not keen on being an elo-causing or final mislim, I have quite enough experience with that.

RH9
was and is a townread to me

Regardless of how you view my alignment, lolhammering
RH9
would be gamethrowing in my perspective.

So don't shelve me with a weak justification that I could be scum trying to get credit. That just makes it even more difficult to tell how good faith your disposition is towards me.

And
Galron
, if you have two townreads one with hedgey reasoning behind, what are you doing to rectify that?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Taly »

would blowing up the thread with gifs, songs, and snuggles help? :D
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1005, Galron wrote:
In post 1000, Galron wrote:Being patient.
Wearing thin.
talk to me bb what can 2can do for u?

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1011, Almost50 wrote:In fact, maybe it was my own doing. I haven't been paying much attnetion and it went so far that I no longer feel like I have anything to offer. :(
any slot you want a consensus on?

pedit

Almost50 wrote:It would help with the FUN part, but not the solving part I'm afraid
fun helps solving :D

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 977, RH9 wrote:
In post 974, Galron wrote:
In post 963, RH9 wrote:Are you sure that Galron isn't getting framed? Honestly I feel like Galron did make a lot of pushes which is more likely done by Mafia looking for a easy push than Town. Would like Galron to respond as soon as possible because it is not looking good for him.
How am I getting framed?

Someone will need to explain that to me.
You were on the opposing wagon. Roden gets killed. Almost50 has me convinced that you're Mafia.
I don't connect how
Galron
being the opposing wagon and
Roden's
death are connected to a narrative he is scum?
In post 984, Galron wrote:I don't know who should be eliminated today. I'm leaning toward Taly, but it may be I just need to re-read redtea and hear more from Taly himself. I know your question was directed at A50, but I think I'm in his PoE, and I think he mentioned that earlier this phase. I've played enough with A50 that he should have something against me, because I'm nowhere near the player he is and I screw things up more often than not, but I don't think he's got a personal bias against me. I think it's just PoE.
I'm serious about wanting people to hit me up with questions or even assertions, shelving me only demotivates my WIM.

If you want to hear more from me, you should be specific.
In post 990, RH9 wrote:I'm talking to myself. :(
Who do you think is most likely scum that nobody is speaking about?
In post 991, Almost50 wrote:
In post 983, RH9 wrote:
In post 976, Almost50 wrote:I am not going to dignify Egix' case on me. It's not worth my time and effort.
Almost50, your push on Galron has absolutely nothing to do with Galron voting you previously, right? Rereading everything at Galron's behest makes me wonder if your vote on Galron has something to do with Galron himself.
No it doesn't. It has to do with my belief his actions and justifications were less than optimum. I don't want to effort much, so take this one off the top of my head:
numberQ (4): Roden, Not_Mafia, RH9, Galron

Why put numberQ @E-1 here if he wasn't committed to a SR on them? I rememeber him jumping on you too after that. And the last straw was him being on you instead of N_M.

I mean, from VCA alone I could go Taly or ssbm.

You know what?

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko

She looks as bad as Galron on that VCA. Then we decide if Taly hammered N_M for credit, Egix was an early bus, or Galron tried to save his p.
Not feeling so interested in replying to ?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Taly »

Perhaps votes will change the temperature in here :twisted:

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Taly »

galron
clocked the shit out of me holy shit

i literally thought my PM from
t3
was either
"you're replaced"
or
"night has begun"
with
ssbm's
flip

and it was me getting the piss knocked out of me omg
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Taly »

it is damn near impossible for me to fake my town vibe

i have so many honesty tells
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Taly »

what gave me away
galron
?

Return to “Completed Open Games”