Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Three »

In post 38, marcistar wrote:
In post 36, RH9 wrote:Is numberQ trying BBB's Gambit or something like it? I am probably wrong about the Gambit's name though.
can u explain wht the gambit ur thinking of is?

i dont know too much abt gambits :yawn:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 27s_Gambit

It's basically just reverse psychology. NumberQ isn't really doing this though, Dwlee is.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Three »

In post 42, DArby wrote:
In post 39, Three wrote:
In post 38, marcistar wrote:
In post 36, RH9 wrote:Is numberQ trying BBB's Gambit or something like it? I am probably wrong about the Gambit's name though.
can u explain wht the gambit ur thinking of is?

i dont know too much abt gambits :yawn:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 27s_Gambit

It's basically just reverse psychology. NumberQ isn't really doing this though, Dwlee is.
Wait is your pfp Santa from 999 or am i tripping?
Yep, it's Santa. :D

My original username choice was just going to be Santa since he's my favorite character from the game, but I didn't want to give off the impression that this was a roleplay account, so I just went with a name that alluded to him. You're the first person to recognize my pfp actually, so that's a nice little serotonin boost lol.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Three »

In post 46, datsi wrote:
In post 34, marcistar wrote:
In post 6, datsi wrote:VOTE: marcistar
sup bestie
not much, just sad that i rolled scum
you'd be more nervous than sad probably ;)
I think this vote and follow up response comes from town. It seems like you think Marci is easy to read and that you were trying to get an early reaction out of her.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Three »

VOTE: Dwlee

I want to see what happens here.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Three »

In post 186, datsi wrote:
In post 149, ahhlo wrote:
In post 113, Dwlee99 wrote:If someone in there is IC that might be an autowin list
it doesnt make sense to talk like this... like he is actually going to commit to this list he made already? some of the people in that list hadn't even talked yet
mmm
this doesn’t vibe well w me
What's the vibe you're getting here?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13172884#p13172884]post 110[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 106, Andante wrote:See I wanna know why the puppets of blood are so deadset on the bears right now, like, it's feeling rather unproductive
They could easily be scum honestly. Taly really should know my meta by now but let's wait and see what they have to say. Maybe they have another one of many shitty meta tells that I'll have to spend a lot of time debunking :roll: :roll: I swear most people come up with such shit meta tells on me. I just feel like Taly wouldn't because there was one game where we had a really long back and forth. It might've just mostly been Alisae but idk @_@@
I feel you on this. However I'm not really sure what shit tell the Puppets are using?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Three »

In post 191, numberQ wrote:Why does one question about mech strategy make Andante worth voting?
In post 192, MegAzumarill wrote:Because people have a stupid idea that mech discussion = scum because it doesn't solve the game on its own
While I do agree with this sentiment, there's not much driving the game right now and Andante isn't necessarily town just because the votes on her are lazy, so I don't see anything wrong with letting wagons happen unless you feel the need to chainsaw here.

Personally, I know this game basically just started but it feels very slow and cautious right now. I feel like I should've honed in on a scummy slot by now, but no one really stands out besides maybe Dwlee.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Three »

In post 198, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 197, datsi wrote:
In post 190, Three wrote:What's the vibe you're getting here?
Outrage at dwlee’s PoE
Why the outrage?
In post 199, datsi wrote:I know quite well that getting suspected for doing nothing is frustrating
Good point. Do you think it's scum frustration then? In this context, it looks more like town frustration to me, mainly because I think town is more likely to be publically outraged by an early PoE list than scum would. I have doubts scum would take something like that seriously though.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Three »

In post 202, ahhlo wrote:are you guys talking about me? im not frustrated i just think that he acted really confident about his list when he had no good reason to... i think it shows that all of hsi feelings about the list are false
Hey, Dwlee already brought this up earlier, but please make sure to use the correct pronouns when referring to them, as well as everyone else here.

To address your post though, what makes you think confidence = scummy? Even if their feelings about their reads list was false, why would that be scummy?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Three »

In post 209, ahhlo wrote:
In post 207, Three wrote:
In post 202, ahhlo wrote:are you guys talking about me? im not frustrated i just think that he acted really confident about his list when he had no good reason to... i think it shows that all of hsi feelings about the list are false
Hey, Dwlee already brought this up earlier, but please make sure to use the correct pronouns when referring to them, as well as everyone else here.

To address your post though, what makes you think confidence = scummy? Even if their feelings about their reads list was false, why would that be scummy?

towns would have true feelings about who they think is mafia and they would share them

they would not make up fake feelings and post a fake list

that is what the mafia do to try to confuse us
If the game was as easy to solve as you're making it out to be, we wouldn't be having this conversation. :?

Dwlee has already explained the PoE through town reads, so I don't have much to explain there. But I will say that town has the capacity to lie, and sometimes it's in town's best interests to lie. They may want to obscure a PR, or maybe they'll fake an interaction or read to test for reactions from others. Town can even try to reverse pocket somebody they suspect to be scum but can't feasibly eliminate yet in order to protect themself.

Point being that "true" and "fake" feelings aren't always alignment indicative. Context and intentions are much more important for determining that.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13174567#p13174567]post 232[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:i literally always get yelled at for activity lol. if i dont want to be active, i dont have to be and i also have a life tyvm :/

-bearbearo
VOTE: Milk & Mocha
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Three »

In post 243, ahhlo wrote:i feel like people are askng me too many questions, please just post who you think is mafia and we can vote

I still think it's Dwlee - becaues he is just sitting back not committing to anything but being confrontational and trying to make something out of nothing

he wants to look like hes town by posting reads but nothing on the list is justified, its all made up and i dont think he has any idea how to explain it

vote: Dwlee
You've been politely informed multiple times to use correct pronouns, and I know you saw it at least once because you responded to my post that directly stated this. Is there any reason you're ignoring this?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Three »

Can we get more votes on M&M please?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13175618#p13175618]post 274[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 272, Three wrote:Can we get more votes on M&M please?
maybe it would benefit you to have some reasons! just a suggestion :/

-bearbear
Because Pooky has done literally nothing except complain that they can't log in to the hydra account for nearly three days straight. And the Nora head is just hyper defensive and not really doing much else.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13175669#p13175669]post 281[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 276, Three wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13175618#p13175618]post 274[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 272, Three wrote:Can we get more votes on M&M please?
maybe it would benefit you to have some reasons! just a suggestion :/

-bearbear
Because Pooky has done literally nothing except complain that they can't log in to the hydra account for nearly three days straight. And the Nora head is just hyper defensive and not really doing much else.

This is the worst reasoning I have ever read.

also your avatar looks like he didn’t shower yesterday
Oh man, I doubt that lol.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13175670#p13175670]post 282[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:Like in what world is not knowing your own password evidence for being scum lol
I didn't say that. Pooky clearly could've been posting if they really wanted to, but instead basically dipped out of RVS and left you to deal with that. I mean am I really supposed to believe you purposely withheld the log in information for the account up until a few hours ago? From my perspective, Pooky just isn't playing and keeps making awkward excuses for avoiding the game.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:04 pm

Post by Three »

In post 286, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 283, numberQ wrote:
In post 277, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 266, numberQ wrote:So Toog getting defensive and saying your logic is flawed because they ignore most people, it's kind of a bad look imo.
I did what now?
In post 262, Toogeloo wrote:Hmm... I ignore most people though. Seems flawed.
Yeah, I can read. Not entirely sure why you think I got defensive over that.
Self-conscious may be a better word here. Like you're putting in effort to exempt yourself from a tell that isn't all that damning to begin with.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Three »

I'm not impressed with M&M's response to pressure.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Three »

In post 338, numberQ wrote:I feel like half the player list is trying to jester-tell. Either that or I'm going insane.
I mean, it's optimal for basically everyone to Jester tell. If it's obvious who the Jester actually, scum won't NK them. IC wants to get Jester read so they don't get NK'd. And scum want to Jester tell so town is afraid of voting them.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13176808#p13176808]post 347[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 346, Three wrote:
In post 338, numberQ wrote:I feel like half the player list is trying to jester-tell. Either that or I'm going insane.
I mean, it's optimal for basically everyone to Jester tell. If it's obvious who the Jester actually, scum won't NK them. IC wants to get Jester read so they don't get NK'd. And scum want to Jester tell so town is afraid of voting them.

Not sure why you feel the need to make the game unpleasant.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Three »

I don't have anything else to add. Barring some kind of revelation, I'm fine with keeping my vote where it is.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Three »

I have too little investment in this game to care if I get flipped instead of M&M, for multiple reasons.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Three »

I'm tunneled because the reverse tunnel on me pings me. If I'm still alive Day 2 I'll be able to evaluate the rest of the player list more efficiently since we'll have some flips to analyze.

Town reads right now are Ahhlo, Datsi, Marci, Toog, maybe Dwlee, maybe Harley. Everyone else is just null at the moment.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13180065#p13180065]post 650[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:like as soon as i voted the guy he decided to hide from the game for 48 hours and then only posted to prodge and say he had nothing to offer and he wants me dead cuz ?????

like his reason was some nonsense about me being inactive when I have like 6x his posts and he's hiding in a basement somewhere
Actually your slot hit a nerve with me and I'm just reclusive right now to avoid letting my emotions get the better of me.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Three »

In post 704, RH9 wrote:I see no point in lol-voting M&M.
It isn't a lol vote.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Three »

Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181163#p13181163]post 716[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 714, Three wrote:
In post 704, RH9 wrote:I see no point in lol-voting M&M.
It isn't a lol vote.
look at this blatant beetlejuicing

he is here following along but doesn't post to push for me dying cuz he knows it will make him look bad when i flip town

but when i mention his name he shows up to post some total nonsense.

totally lockscum
???

I have pretty openly called for your elimination and asked for more votes on your slot without provocation. I'm just choosing not to argue with you on your terms.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Three »

In post 715, Andante wrote:I can see the case for an M&M vote, I'd rather not vote them out right now though, no one else is even close to active... surely we have another option here
Toog beat me to what I was going to say, but yeah, not really any game solving going on there. Pooky has changed from complaining about hydra login access to complaining about my character's headband. Idk if Nora is the one counter tunneling me but regardless, neither head in the hydra is trying to solve me and is just reactively trying to lim me.

Besides that...who do we even vote of not M&M? Unless another last minute wagon happens, I believe it just leaves RH9 and Dwlee as competing wagons, and I don't want to vote there today, and I'm sure I'm not alone there.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181181#p13181181]post 724[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 718, Three wrote:I have pretty openly called for your elimination and asked for more votes on your slot without provocation. I'm just choosing not to argue with you on your terms.
ok no hurt feelings tho?

I didn't mean to make you upset by calling you captain obvious

it sounded funnier in my head lol
It's not that. I don't want to get into personal stuff and explaining would just come off as AtE, so I'm just choosing not to engage more than I need to right now.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181196#p13181196]post 728[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:ok I just want to make sure you understand I'm not trying to make this game unpleasant or w/e you said

I'm all about having fun and jokes etc

I don't really want to get like nasty or mean or anything and I'm sorry about making you feel bad with a joke :<
It's fine, I'm not taking it personally. And it isn't affecting my vote.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181324#p13181324]post 730[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:idk what's up the people in this game but if we'd rolled scum,
1) you'd be fucked
2) we'd have zero votes on us like uhhh look at this plist. does it look like one that scum me loses to? uhhh
3) three would be dead by now

-bearbearo
Why would I be dead by now if you were scum? What changes here where you're scum and I'm town in that scenario? If I'm scum pushing a mislim why do I still push you in other scenarios?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181327#p13181327]post 732[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:like theres way too many mislim options here. this is literally a playground for the killer bears lmao.
Who are the mislim options? People seem too scared to vote for the mislim options to be particularly obvious.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181349#p13181349]post 746[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 744, Three wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181324#p13181324]post 730[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:idk what's up the people in this game but if we'd rolled scum,
1) you'd be fucked
2) we'd have zero votes on us like uhhh look at this plist. does it look like one that scum me loses to? uhhh
3) three would be dead by now

-bearbearo
Why would I be dead by now if you were scum? What changes here where you're scum and I'm town in that scenario? If I'm scum pushing a mislim why do I still push you in other scenarios?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181327#p13181327]post 732[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:like theres way too many mislim options here. this is literally a playground for the killer bears lmao.
Who are the mislim options? People seem too scared to vote for the mislim options to be particularly obvious.
im pretty good scum lol.

you cant pretend half this plist isn't just lhf.

-:/
Ok but if you're town and I'm scum why am I pushing you in the reverse situation as well and getting voted out? And why are you not trying as hard to lim me now in your town game as you would in your scum game?

I mean, if they're LHF, where are the wagons?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Three »

If you're town and you think I'm scum then either push me harder or pressure me to bus a buddy. Otherwise the lim is either you, maybe RH9, or just not happening.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181357#p13181357]post 750[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:who cares why you're doing it lol? i also dont really scum read you/havent even paid attention to any of your posts ;-;

they aren't there because we're town :]
Why are we having this back and forth then
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Three »

UNVOTE:

Let's reset. Who besides me are you suspicious of?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Three »

Sigh.

VOTE: M&M
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Three »

Why is Nora town?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Three »

I feel like if Nora was town she would be paying more attention to the game and pouncing on scummy posts. I'm not really seeing that here.
marcistar wrote:three vote toogeloo
Why?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Three »

@M&M:
What changed that caused Blood Puppets to go from a scum read to locktown?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Three »

In post 801, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 795, Three wrote:Why is Nora town?
She is just off as scum. I was in a game with scum!Noraa and Murderkitty gave a quizz of her games to guess the alignment and I got almost a near perfect score and that was my first time playing with her. She’s making reads not just spamming up the thread with nonsence and she sounds very genuine. It’s hard to explain it because my rule of thumb in parsing Noraa is she gives out town as opposed to null or scumpings, she’s probably town.
What do you make of her reads then? The heads can't seen to decide between Toog being scum or Jester, so if they're town then I'm hesitant to vote Toog.

In a town case, I would think scum would be fine just letting a M&M mislim happen, so maybe the scum team is just laying low. So within their scum reads, maybe Mega would be a decent choice?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181445#p13181445]post 806[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 802, Three wrote:
@M&M:
What changed that caused Blood Puppets to go from a scum read to locktown?
I've never scumread Blood Puppy
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13172884#p13172884]post 110[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 106, Andante wrote:See I wanna know why the puppets of blood are so deadset on the bears right now, like, it's feeling rather unproductive
They could easily be scum honestly. Taly really should know my meta by now but let's wait and see what they have to say. Maybe they have another one of many shitty meta tells that I'll have to spend a lot of time debunking :roll: :roll: I swear most people come up with such shit meta tells on me. I just feel like Taly wouldn't because there was one game where we had a really long back and forth. It might've just mostly been Alisae but idk @_@@
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181448#p13181448]post 808[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 800, Three wrote:I feel like if Nora was town she would be paying more attention to the game and pouncing on scummy posts. I'm not really seeing that here.
Why?
wwhat is this pouncing nonsense

the only thing I've ever seen Noraa pounce on is a chocolate cake

she devoured that thing in like 11 seconds flat
A little birdy told me.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Three »

In post 805, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 729, Kerset wrote:
Datsi is being replaced. Deadline is being postponed until replacement is found.

Remember to use

Code: Select all

[vote][/vote]
for voting as rule IX says.

Vote Count 1.07With 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate.

RH9 (3): MegAzumarill, datsi, numberQ,
Milk & Mocha (3): Toogeloo, Three, Dwlee99,
Not_Mafia (2): Not_Mafia, ahhlo,
Toogeloo (2): Andante, marcistar,
Dwlee99 (1): Harley Quinn,
Three (1): Milk & Mocha,
Harley Quinn (0):
Andante (0):
numberQ (0):
marcistar (0):
Blood Puppets (0):
ahhlo (0):
datsi (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
(2): RH9, Blood Puppets,
Deadline:
Postponed
Could be an interesting theory except for RH9 also being a top wagon.
Do you think RH9 is scum?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Three »

Yeah I'm fine with keeping my vote where it is.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Three »

In post 819, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 814, Three wrote:
In post 805, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 729, Kerset wrote:
Datsi is being replaced. Deadline is being postponed until replacement is found.

Remember to use

Code: Select all

[vote][/vote]
for voting as rule IX says.

Vote Count 1.07With 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate.

RH9 (3): MegAzumarill, datsi, numberQ,
Milk & Mocha (3): Toogeloo, Three, Dwlee99,
Toogeloo (2): Andante, marcistar,
Three (1): Milk & Mocha,
Harley Quinn (0):
Andante (0):
numberQ (0):
marcistar (0):
Blood Puppets (0):
ahhlo (0):
datsi (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
Deadline:
Postponed
Could be an interesting theory except for RH9 also being a top wagon.
Do you think RH9 is scum?
I have no clue but he’s doing enough so I don’t understand why he’s a lead wagon.

I will try to read as much of the game as I can and probably just sheep if I haven’t figured out who to vote before deadline.
I feel like he's just getting votes due to playstyle.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181478#p13181478]post 824[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 813, Three wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181448#p13181448]post 808[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 800, Three wrote:I feel like if Nora was town she would be paying more attention to the game and pouncing on scummy posts. I'm not really seeing that here.
Why?
wwhat is this pouncing nonsense

the only thing I've ever seen Noraa pounce on is a chocolate cake

she devoured that thing in like 11 seconds flat
A little birdy told me.
secret alts dont get a say in things :]

-bearbeari
This is a fairly revealing response.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Three »

Why did you say "secret alts dont get a say in things"?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Three »

First, no.

Second, why that choice of words?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181509#p13181509]post 838[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 837, Three wrote:
First, no.

uhhh birdie whatever nonsense sounds like a failed attempt at meta from a secret alt. why is that scum indicative?
Didn't say it was scum indicative, I said your response was revealing. When I made a statement about Nora's playstyle, you dismissed it. When I implied that I know her playstyle personally, rather than continue to be dismissive, you assumed I was an alt and challenged me to out myself. Even further, you implied I had no case unless I outed myself, which doesn't make sense if I'm lying or wrong. Why would you say that if you thought I was full of hot air? The logic doesn't add up here.

The point is that I made a true statement about her playstyle, one that is very easy to confirm by just skimming her past games. You both were disingenuous and tried to act like I made it up, but you slipped up by trying to find out who I am instead continuing to dismiss me. Someone who thought I was incorrect or lying wouldn't suddenly be interested in who I was, since that wouldn't matter at all for the argument
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Three »

To put it another way, let's say my favorite color comes into question. A complete stranger tells me my favorite color is green. I tell them, no, it's blue. They then say they know it's green because they've heard me say it before.

If it actually was green, I would be surprised and ask where we met before.

But if it was blue like I'd claimed, I'd know that they have no idea who I am and tell them that they're wrong, because it's always been blue.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181550#p13181550]post 845[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 843, Three wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181509#p13181509]post 838[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 837, Three wrote:
First, no.

uhhh birdie whatever nonsense sounds like a failed attempt at meta from a secret alt. why is that scum indicative?
Didn't say it was scum indicative, I said your response was revealing. When I made a statement about Nora's playstyle, you dismissed it. When I implied that I know her playstyle personally, rather than continue to be dismissive, you assumed I was an alt and challenged me to out myself. Even further, you implied I had no case unless I outed myself, which doesn't make sense if I'm lying or wrong. Why would you say that if you thought I was full of hot air? The logic doesn't add up here.

The point is that I made a true statement about her playstyle, one that is very easy to confirm by just skimming her past games. You both were disingenuous and tried to act like I made it up, but you slipped up by trying to find out who I am instead continuing to dismiss me. Someone who thought I was incorrect or lying wouldn't suddenly be interested in who I was, since that wouldn't matter at all for the argument
you are so bad at telling us apart. keep calling me pooky and called him noraa like twice lol
I'm not bothering to tell you apart.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Three »

If you're town then do something to save yourself instead of lying to me about things that are easy to fact check.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13181557#p13181557]post 851[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:yeah and what does scum me gain from that lol. what does do something to save myself even mean???? if you did your meta so well, you should at least know that i getting mislimmed pretty often. if you didn't even get that, then uh lol ur meta dive was not so successful
That's like asking what scum me gains from pushing your mislim. :dead:
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Three »

This is unproductive. Scum hunt or die. I have nothing else to say.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Three »

M&M: *randomly claims IC under pressure but refuses to reveal*

Also M&M: pretty scummy to try to out the IC ngl

Can we please just lim this slot already?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Three »

That doesn't matter. Literally anybody can claim IC, but only one player can actually reveal themself as IC.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Three »

Why would M&M be Jester? We can't be afraid that every person we vote for could be Jester.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Three »

In post 968, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1, Kerset wrote:Jester wins, if it gets eliminated. Once Town is reduced to 4 members, Jester gets treestumped and loses.
This is why we shouldn't no lim btw. Because if we go to odds we would get to 3 - 3 - 1 instead of 4 - 3 - 1
Ok, I feel better townbinning you now. I didn't realize we could get endgamed by the Jester loss.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Three »

In post 566, Three wrote:I'm tunneled because the reverse tunnel on me pings me. If I'm still alive Day 2 I'll be able to evaluate the rest of the player list more efficiently since we'll have some flips to analyze.

Town reads right now are Ahhlo, Datsi, Marci, Toog, maybe Dwlee, maybe Harley. Everyone else is just null at the moment.
Shift Marci and Toog down a tier, and Dwlee and Harley up a tier. And for today at least, I don't want to vote RH9 or NM. If we're too afraid to vote obvscum, then I'll vote within whoever that leaves.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Three »

In post 966, MegAzumarill wrote:The optimal play is always to lim M+M when jester dies when 4 town players remain. (Or for them to reveal then of course)

They live until then unless nightkilled though
In post 967, MegAzumarill wrote:We never lim M + M today outside of another player revealing as IC and even then it's probably best to wait.
IC shouldn't yet because time is on our side
Don't really care for this plan though because if the solve ends up being something dumb like M&M/Harley/Ahhlo then I'm pretty sure we lose. I don't understand the point of refusing to flip relevant slots.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Three »

Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Three »

In post 1030, Andante wrote:Whoever isn''t, you need to vote numberQ, they're gonna flip scum
If you help me flip M&M today I will death tunnel Q tomorrow.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Three »

In post 1053, marcistar wrote:
In post 1047, Three wrote:
In post 1030, Andante wrote:Whoever isn''t, you need to vote numberQ, they're gonna flip scum
If you help me flip M&M today I will death tunnel Q tomorrow.
nono bad bad, dont make promises like that :cry: it isnt healthy to make promises like this, esp if they happen to be wrong :cry: :cry: :cry:
What if I promised to flash lim Toog next?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Three »

I just want to brute force this lim at this point.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Three »

I mean as long as we eliminate scum does it really matter how we do it? It's not like I'm intending to turn my brain off anyway.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Three »

In post 1062, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1061, Three wrote:I mean as long as we eliminate scum does it really matter how we do it? It's not like I'm intending to turn my brain off anyway.
Noraa insisted that battle mage was lockscum in a game we were in and he flipped town, so her having bad reads is nia. I would just not like to believe she’d do that to me as scum. She’s not a ruthless player like Flavor Leaf, who would lim his own mother if it would help him win a game.
You can only say that the scummy things a slot does is NAI so many times before you eventually have to admit it's scum indicative.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1066, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1065, Three wrote:
In post 1062, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1061, Three wrote:I mean as long as we eliminate scum does it really matter how we do it? It's not like I'm intending to turn my brain off anyway.
Noraa insisted that battle mage was lockscum in a game we were in and he flipped town, so her having bad reads is nia. I would just not like to believe she’d do that to me as scum. She’s not a ruthless player like Flavor Leaf, who would lim his own mother if it would help him win a game.
You can only say that the scummy things a slot does is NAI so many times before you eventually have to admit it's scum indicative.
Here’s the thing, Noraa knows that I’ve been experiencing some major rl stress recently, so it would be pretty sick if she was toying with me like this. I would just like to think that’s out of her scumrange. If it were someone else, I’d probably be down with yeeting them off the planet but I just don’t see scum!Noraa doing this to me.
Wouldn't it be more messed if she was town though? She purposely misconstrued your posts and admitted she was trying to pocket you.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1068, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1067, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1057, Three wrote:I just want to brute force this lim at this point.
I don't think there's ever a world where M+M live anywhere near ELO

Have you considered M + M may be Jester?

We have a day to eliminate M + M AFTER jester dies on 4 people.

M + M should not be eliminated until then
Yes, that’s exactly what I’m thinking because it’s almost like she’s baiting me to vote her, so jester makes a helluva lot of sense. I think scum!Noraa would be far more likely to be pocketing me here. Her entire interaction with me is counterintuitive is she’s scum here.
Or...she's fake Jester telling so she doesn't get limmed.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13182708#p13182708]post 1071[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:Noraa and I haven't agreed about a single read this entire game lololol
This is actually the only reason why I unvoted you earlier, I thought the lack of cohesion and the heads being out of synch was town indicative. At least until you repeatedly burned me for trying to town case you.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Three »

Does anyone town read the Puppets?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Three »

Why is that when I say M&M is scum I get 25699434809 posts defending them, but when I ask for a read on the other hydra then nobody has opinions and the thread goes dead?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13182766#p13182766]post 1087[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:imagine being mad that nobody answers your post in 20 minutes on christmas eve

lolol
We have literally twenty pages of immediate responses defending M&M. Christmas clearly didn't play a part in that.

You're also getting called a Jester and not even trying to deny it. You're clearly fake Jester telling.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13182764#p13182764]post 1086[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:three scum desperately looking for a new target as he cant murder us
Case me.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1091, Andante wrote:
In post 1088, Three wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13182766#p13182766]post 1087[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:imagine being mad that nobody answers your post in 20 minutes on christmas eve

lolol
We have literally twenty pages of immediate responses defending M&M. Christmas clearly didn't play a part in that.

You're also getting called a Jester and not even trying to deny it. You're clearly fake Jester telling.
What's wrong with faking jester? Maf doesn't want to kill jester...
Because they're mafia

Holy shit
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Three »

"Nobody's posting because it's Christmas!"

Cue 20 posts immediately happening because I called M&M scum again

Why is every game on this consisting of me screaming into the void because I caught scum but nobody wants to vote their friends out so scum just auto wins
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13182794#p13182794]post 1096[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 1090, Three wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13182764#p13182764]post 1086[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:three scum desperately looking for a new target as he cant murder us
Case me.
your hairband looks ridiculous and you smell like you haven't seen a shower in weeks
The amount of times I've asked you to cut this shit out and you refusing to do so genuinely makes me ill
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Three »

I'm stepping away.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Three »

Let's say M&M really is just town. I don't think they're Jester, mainly because I'm fairly certain the real Jester perspective slipped earlier. If I'm wrong about them being scum then I'm really confused why Pooky is insistent that I'm scum and isn't even considering the possibility that I could be Jester. But fine, whatever, it's entirely possible we're TvT. Pooky in particular is just playing very anti-town and making the slot hard to work with in this case.

So in that case, is there merit in M&M's claim that scum are pocketing/defending them?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1340, Andante wrote:we kinda need someone to vote out here real soon... and preferably not MM. I'm down to vote a MM voter
Why do you believe scum chooses to target M&M Day 1? They made a point that half the player list is LHF, and even if I don't agree with that it certainly implies scum could just settle for limming an easier target.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Three »

That's E-2 I believe. Be wary of a NM quick hammer.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1280, Kerset wrote:
Vote Count 1.09With 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate.

Toogeloo (2): Dwlee99, marcistar
Milk & Mocha (3): Toogeloo, Three, numberQ,
numberQ (2): MegAzumarill, Andante,
RH9 (1): Voyc,
Harley Quinn (1):Milk & Mocha,
Three (0):
Andante (0):
marcistar (0):
Blood Puppets (0):
ahhlo (0):
Voyc (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
Deadline:
(expired on 2021-12-26 15:45:40)
Mega and Ahhlo are now currently on M&M. Dwlee also voted M&M but I think it was missed.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1359, Andante wrote:toog, three, numberQ are on MM.... 3 universal SRs.... yet some still say MM is a good wagon?
Universal...? How?

Also would you mind answering my earlier question?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1370, Andante wrote:three's name was thrown out a bunch. I have no solid read on like anyone, but also like, I hate the wagon on MM, I think it's bad. I think MM is town and scum really wants this MM wagon to go through. no one voting MM has a solid reason. something is sketchy over there
In post 1374, Andante wrote:and we've only heard stuff from a few people... I understand Christmas happened and stuff, but even the few days before, I don't think there was much of a push in any direction...
Do you not see how this comes off as contradictory? How is there not "much of a push in any direction" if you think scum really wants M&M's wagon to go through?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1375, Andante wrote:
In post 1342, Three wrote:
In post 1340, Andante wrote:we kinda need someone to vote out here real soon... and preferably not MM. I'm down to vote a MM voter
Why do you believe scum chooses to target M&M Day 1? They made a point that half the player list is LHF, and even if I don't agree with that it certainly implies scum could just settle for limming an easier target.
I don't think scum initially chose MM, I think they're taking advantage of
a) MM being scummy
b) town pushing MM

like, none of the town is here, and people like Toog, vote MM and leave. there's a vote. Scum is well aware deadline is soon. Sure no lim is preferred for scum, but also if they can vote out a potential strong town, why NOT do it??
Ok, who on the M&M wagon is scum then if scum didn't initially choose M&M and it has been a town-driven wagon?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Three »

If I was scum and a bunch of townies were wagoning another townie/the Jester, I wouldn't be posting much and instead just be waiting out the day. Whoever fucked up Day 1 would most likely be taking the heat the follow Day, or at least that's what I'd expect. This isn't to town case myself, but to try to figure out what scum is possibly doing right now if M&M is town/Jester.

So who does this apply to?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1378, marcistar wrote:vote toogeloo for clear skin bestie
Why are you certain Toog isn't Jester?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Three »

In post 111, Dwlee99 wrote:Not_Mafia
RH9
marcistar
kunchi
Blood Puppets (Galron & Taly)
MegAzumarill
Toogeloo

Here's my scum pool
Has this list changed at all for you Dwlee?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1384, marcistar wrote:
In post 1383, Three wrote:
In post 1378, marcistar wrote:vote toogeloo for clear skin bestie
Why are you certain Toog isn't Jester?
because im the jester
nah its more so, i'm
not
certain about that at all, but im not gonna play afraid of jester since that'll just give scum more room to hide.
i feel like toogeloo has decent chance to flip scum (they're the only person super appealing for me to vote rn :/), which is why i haven't dropped it like at all
I agree about not wanting to be afraid of the Jester, it's why I've been intent on pushing past how Jester-y M&M has been.

Hmm...Let's see what happens.

VOTE: Toogeloo
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Three »

@M&M:
Do you think scum Harley goes as hard as she did with AtE in reaction to you calling her scum? Because it seemed genuine to me.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Three »

Pretty sure it's just buyer's remorse with the M&M wagon + Toog's ISO being bad and drifty.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1396, MegAzumarill wrote:A player is getting replaced.
They subbed in already, it's Voyc.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Three »

Oh.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13184548#p13184548]post 1401[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 1394, Three wrote:
@M&M:
Do you think scum Harley goes as hard as she did with AtE in reaction to you calling her scum? Because it seemed genuine to me.
You dont know who she's an alt of then. I can't prove it to you but i guarantee that AtE is not AI for her. She is a MASTER of AtE as scum. Absolute god tier level AtE that I cant even begin to compete with.
I don't know who she's an alt of, no. But still, I can't imagine why she'd AtE that hard on you when she did, she was barely under any pressure. I mean I guess it would be so that she could try to force you to stop questioning her, but even then that doesn't seem like it would be particularly effective? I feel like she'd have to know she wasn't in any danger of getting voted out so easily just because you questioned her.

Not gonna lie, I kind of want to believe it though because that would be incredibly devious and smart.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Three »

Vote Toog.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1462, Blood Puppets wrote:
Three
why did you hop off
M&M
with the justification that they were Jestery when the majority of this time you read them as Mafia?

And quite frankly I have closer to the reverse take you have here on
M&M/Toog

~Taly
Because after 10+ days of bullshit, I came to the conclusion Pooky is barely playing the game at best and actively dragging the game to a halt at worst, but Nora is at least actually trying. Individually I'd yeet Pooky into orbit, but with Nora's play I think Pooky's behavior is just NAI, so as a hydra they equal out to a probably town read. Plus I think that even if Nora's case on Harley is wrong, it doesn't seem like a fake case.

This also goes back to what I previously thought that the heads being out of synch gave me pause on my scum read, but Pooky kept egging me on to keep tunneling him. He's making it so unnecessarily difficult to reevaluate the slot and I probably could've come to this conclusion a few sooner if he'd just chill.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Three »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13185282#p13185282]post 1480[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:voyc perhaps. three are you thinking the same think that taly is thinking here about toog?
Yeah I am. I was already concerned about it but wanted to see how it'd go.

VOTE: marcistar
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Three »

I think I know who Harley is now, and if I'm right then yeah she's probably town.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Three »

Literally everyone who gets run up is just going to Jester tell. :dead:
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Three »

We just need to send someone. Please vote Marci to avoid a no lim.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Three »

The Puppets kill is...interesting. Scum apparently weren't afraid that they could be Jester. There didn't seem to be a lot of suspicion going their way I guess, but it makes me wonder if this was more of a fear kill than IC hunting.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Three »

VOTE: RH9
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Three »

I'm actually voting you because Puppets did show suspicion towards you, and you were off wagon at a time that we needed an elimination to go through.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1595, Three wrote:I'm actually voting you because Puppets did show suspicion towards you, and you were off wagon at a time that we needed an elimination to go through.
Well, you just weren't voting at all actually, which is kind of worse.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1597, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1591, Three wrote:The Puppets kill is...interesting. Scum apparently weren't afraid that they could be Jester. There didn't seem to be a lot of suspicion going their way I guess, but it makes me wonder if this was more of a fear kill than IC hunting.
I mean if IC is doing their job right scum will think they are jester/LHF.
A fearkill is possible but I wouldn't put my bets on it. I don't see why scum would have any reason to think Puppets was not IC.
I mean you said it yourself, IC wouldn't go out of their way to solve or look townie. I asked for reads on Puppets as well and nobody really had anything to say. If it isn't a fear kill then I guess it would just have to be because they were generally town read.
In post 1598, MegAzumarill wrote:I do lean scum on rh9 still but that is a weak arguement at best.
Which part is weak?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1600, MegAzumarill wrote:NKA is always weak because there are many possible reasons for scum to do something.

I plan to do an analysis of BP interactions but I'm lazy :P
Ok, why do you lean scum on RH9 then?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1647, RH9 wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13190571#p13190571]post 1645[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:Well you see.

first you get RH9 to E-1

then someone hammers them.

and then there will be a reaction

which is the mod coming in and telling us they are ____

and that reaction will tell us if they are bad or not

it's foolproof

just vote RH9

for great justice
Well, when I flip Town, you'll look bad for your 'reaction test'. Then, some person will eliminate you for it.
This is a fake threat.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Three »

I'm fine with waiting until 4 town remaining and flash limming everyone who tried to Jester tell but didn't get stumped.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Three »

In post 1671, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1668, Three wrote:I'm fine with waiting until 4 town remaining and flash limming everyone who tried to Jester tell but didn't get stumped.
In post 1669, RH9 wrote:
In post 1668, Three wrote:I'm fine with waiting until 4 town remaining and flash limming everyone who tried to Jester tell but didn't get stumped.
Good plan.
Bad plan
What? But it's your plan!
In post 1670, RH9 wrote:Does the 4 town exclude or include yourself?
Depends on if I get mislimmed or NK'd.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Three »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1701, Andante wrote:I genuinely hate how no one seems to care at all, and this entire game has been
a) people not talking
b) "haha I'm jester"

like seriously, what's the plan? are we just random limming people? half the people here don't talk/say nothing game related it's seriously getting old, like, I'm about to just declare RH9 lock town cause he's one of the only ones taking this game seriously
First, ow, I feel like I've been efforting this game.

Second, like Mega said, the holidays are likely playing a part in this. I don't think you're too far off with your complaint though because the lack of talking is annoying me too.

And third, my NM vote isn't random. He's blatantly prod dodging (or at least trying and failing to), and I think town NM would be better about that. I also think anyone who replaces into a game and then immediately starts racking up prods is also inherently suspicious, so I'm down to vote Voyc as well.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #110) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1708, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1706, Three wrote:
In post 1701, Andante wrote:I genuinely hate how no one seems to care at all, and this entire game has been
a) people not talking
b) "haha I'm jester"

like seriously, what's the plan? are we just random limming people? half the people here don't talk/say nothing game related it's seriously getting old, like, I'm about to just declare RH9 lock town cause he's one of the only ones taking this game seriously
First, ow, I feel like I've been efforting this game.

Second, like Mega said, the holidays are likely playing a part in this. I don't think you're too far off with your complaint though because the lack of talking is annoying me too.

And third, my NM vote isn't random. He's blatantly prod dodging (or at least trying and failing to), and I think town NM would be better about that. I also think anyone who replaces into a game and then immediately starts racking up prods is also inherently suspicious, so I'm down to vote Voyc as well.
do u realize the disconnect between ur second and third point where its like ur arguing against urself
What disconnect? There's a pretty big difference in signing up for a game and then barely posting, as opposed to replacing into a game and then barely posting. Like I can get losing interest/WIM for a game you sign up for, but I don't see the point in replacing into a game and then barely doing anything.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Three »

I see what you're saying. I just think you're wrong.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1715, Firebringer wrote:i don't think u got anything on N_M but u continue on soldier.
U got any spicy takes on this game or do i just have to actually read this game
I...didn't say I had anything on NM? He isn't playing.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1726, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1725, Three wrote:
In post 1715, Firebringer wrote:i don't think u got anything on N_M but u continue on soldier.
U got any spicy takes on this game or do i just have to actually read this game
I...didn't say I had anything on NM? He isn't playing.
my bad i thought u were implying he was scum because he isn't playing.

wait boi why r u pushing lurker on day 2. Don't u got better reads to push
I do and I am.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Three »

Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Three »

@RH9:
Why aren't you voting Q?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1790, RH9 wrote:
In post 1777, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1770, Three wrote:
@RH9:
Why aren't you voting Q?
+1

Yes, I guess that’s concerning me too. He says Q’s playing differently here but he’s not voting him or anyone, so it makes me wonder.
Because I don't go around voting people for acting 'different'.
In post 1791, RH9 wrote:numberQdifferent ≠ scum
Then why did you bring it up?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1784, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Three + Andante were on the biggest wagon, Toogeloo, and both of them switched to Marcistar early on in its growth

And both of them were on the RH9 wagon afterwards, but both left between 2.02 and 2.03

That entire chain of events doesn't feel natural
Context might help.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1799, RH9 wrote:
In post 1793, Three wrote:
In post 1790, RH9 wrote:
@RH9:
Why aren't you voting Q?
+1

Yes, I guess that’s concerning me too. He says Q’s playing differently here but he’s not voting him or anyone, so it makes me wonder.
I brought it up so that HQ could notice the flaws in her logic that acting different to a previous towngame is a valid reason to vote somebody off.
That wasn't the impression I got at all, it looked like you were trying to scum case Q. But ok.

Who do you think is scum and who should be a priority vote?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1844, RH9 wrote:
In post 1840, Voyc wrote:
In post 1815, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm still wondering who voyc is
i am me! just me :good:

@RH9
, taking the entire game so far into consideration, can you consolidate your reads for me? and on another note, why don't you vote? genuinely curious
I am still waiting for to see if the inactive players are genuinely inactive or they are lurking. For example, I think that you were genuinely inactive because you so far don't seem to have lurked. I am waiting for numberQ to return because if he's lurking, I might consider voting him.
We could just vote both of you.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Three »

RH9 is hedging on Q. Just power lim both of them.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Three »

I agree, Jester hunting makes the game miserable.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Three »

Anyway let's lim RH9.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1899, RH9 wrote:Firebringer, what do you think of Three's idea to eliminate an active player instead of an inactive one?
RH9 is there any actual reason why you're choosing not to engage with me about my scum read on you?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1918, RH9 wrote:
In post 1917, Three wrote:
In post 1899, RH9 wrote:Firebringer, what do you think of Three's idea to eliminate an active player instead of an inactive one?
RH9 is there any actual reason why you're choosing not to engage with me about my scum read on you?
Well, how do I interact with the person who will one day be proved wrong? I dislike how hellbent you are on eliminating me. You're even ignoring the alternatives.
You could respond to my read for starters. I changed my mind on M&M, there isn't any reason I can't change my mind on you.
In post 1919, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1917, Three wrote:
do i need to go back and find ur reason on pushing this person. Cause just this post tells me u don't believe in it.
Not sure what this means but the RH9 push is based on vibes + game state + the weird hedging around Q.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1920, RH9 wrote:Firebringer, should I wait for Three to get over his confbias before continuing to interact with him? I'm worried that he's viewing everything that I say as 'another post from the person who I want eliminated' instead 'another post by RH9'.
What is the point of making posts like this?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Three »

It's very disingenuous to act like I have some sort of confbias just because I'm pushing a scum read who's already a leading wagon.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1923, RH9 wrote:OK. Three. What posts in particular made you scumread me?
In post 1595, Three wrote:I'm actually voting you because Puppets did show suspicion towards you, and you were off wagon at a time that we needed an elimination to go through.
In post 1596, Three wrote:
Well, you just weren't voting at all actually, which is kind of worse.
In post 1652, Three wrote:
In post 1647, RH9 wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13190571#p13190571]post 1645[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:Well you see.

first you get RH9 to E-1

then someone hammers them.

and then there will be a reaction

which is the mod coming in and telling us they are ____

and that reaction will tell us if they are bad or not

it's foolproof

just vote RH9

for great justice
Well, when I flip Town, you'll look bad for your 'reaction test'. Then, some person will eliminate you for it.
This is a fake threat.
In post 1807, Three wrote:
In post 1799, RH9 wrote:
In post 1793, Three wrote:
In post 1790, RH9 wrote:
@RH9:
Why aren't you voting Q?
+1

I brought it up so that HQ could notice the flaws in her logic that acting different to a previous towngame is a valid reason to vote somebody off.
That wasn't the impression I got at all, it looked like you were trying to scum case Q. But ok.

Who do you think is scum and who should be a priority vote?
In post 1850, Three wrote:
In post 1844, RH9 wrote:
In post 1840, Voyc wrote:
In post 1815, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm still wondering who voyc is
i am me! just me :good:

@RH9
, taking the entire game so far into consideration, can you consolidate your reads for me? and on another note, why don't you vote? genuinely curious
I am still waiting for to see if the inactive players are genuinely inactive or they are lurking. For example, I think that you were genuinely inactive because you so far don't seem to have lurked. I am waiting for numberQ to return because if he's lurking, I might consider voting him.
We could just vote both of you.
In post 1865, Three wrote:RH9 is hedging on Q. Just power lim both of them.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1926, RH9 wrote:
In post 1924, Three wrote:It's very disingenuous to act like I have some sort of confbias just because I'm pushing a scum read who's already a leading wagon.
Well, you said vibes. Vibes is the worst reason to push somebody without evidence like posts backing it up.
I said a lot more than just vibes. :dead:
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1925, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1921, Three wrote:Not sure what this means but the RH9 push is based on vibes + game state + the weird hedging around Q.
Basically im saying is u have nothing. You insist on RH9 to interact with ur read because :
A) you got nothing so ur looking for a reaction to give u a genuine read
B) ur looking for something to give u ammo to justify ur push (again fake but this is more nefarious)

But since im accusing u of having a fake read here and u gave reasons.
What is RH9 supposed to answer that will help u read him any better with a post about either his vibe or gamestate....

the only thing he can answer for is hedging around Q. Which looks to me like ur possibly chainsaw or defending townie. Idk. Kind of weird.

I changed my mind, enchant isn't jester. Three is jester trying to poke at people to get them to reflexively vote em. I figured it out mom, where my prize.
Uh...no, my read is genuine. I've made multiple remarks and RH9 didn't really engage with me until I directly confronted him on it. Maybe it's just me but if someone scum read me and laid out their reasons for why they were, I wouldn't just ignore them, I'd respond and explain either what they got wrong or clear up potential misunderstandings.

Idk who you think I'm chainsawing because I think Q is scum too. Maybe I'm not making it clear but I think RH9 was initially hedging because he didn't want to bus his partner, and only started more heavily pushing Q despite previously defending them because he didn't want to create any associations between them if one of them gets eliminated. So honestly I'm fine with voting out either of them. If I'm wrong then uhhhh we need better wagons.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Three »

If RH9/Q are both town, then are scum on these wagons or literally just not playing the game?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Three »

In post 2094, RH9 wrote:
In post 2092, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2089, RH9 wrote:
In post 2080, Firebringer wrote:
In post 511, RH9 wrote:I can't gamesolve when nobody is interacting with me.
Other than that, I'll keep quiet.
Since when do you feel this is true RH9?
When nobody is talking to me but not when they are interacting with me to the point that I find unbearable.
Okay why were u asking me to basically defend u against Three a few pages ago? Like go through ur mindset then because i don't see why u thought i was town to begin with at that moment.
Well, it's because regardless of alignment, it's better to have somebody to have trust in so that I feel like there is somebody who cares about me instead of wanting to tear me apart.
What is this AtE lol

What did I say that could possibly make you think I was trying to tear you apart??
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Three »

In post 2239, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Actually, let's do this.

VOTE: Three
If you read the game you might have a reason to town read me.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Three »

In post 2246, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 2243, Three wrote:
In post 2239, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Actually, let's do this.

VOTE: Three
If you read the game you might have a reason to town read me.
Or you could do something town now
Like what
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Three »

In post 2259, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:His posts since I replaced in are one dimensional

Scum in these types of gamestates love to coast

Guess what type of play Three is exhibiting atm
I think I've done anything but coast this game, but ok. If you expect me to 100% effort 24/7 then you're going to be severely disappointed.

I gave my case and I'm just waiting for people to either finish RH9 off or come up with an alternative wagon I can get behind.

What made you pick me out specifically?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Three »

In post 2256, Dwlee99 wrote:WHO TOWNREADS POOKY
I don't but I don't think he's trying to get town read. I'm willing to wait to see if he gets stumped. Mainly because by the time we get to that point, most of the people who are unwilling to vote the bears will likely be dead anyway.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Three »

In post 2272, RH9 wrote:
In post 2270, RH9 wrote:
In post 2266, Three wrote:
In post 2259, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:His posts since I replaced in are one dimensional

Scum in these types of gamestates love to coast

Guess what type of play Three is exhibiting atm
I think I've done anything but coast this game, but ok. If you expect me to 100% effort 24/7 then you're going to be severely disappointed.

I gave my case and I'm just waiting for people to either finish RH9 off or come up with an alternative wagon I can get behind.

What made you pick me out specifically?
She said 'one-dimensional'. Not that you don't put effort. She means that she doesn't find you to be complex.
At least, what I think she means.
Oh that's just blatantly wrong then lol.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Three »

In post 2309, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:don't think I'd even care if I got voted out

it's kinda wild how lethargic this thread is

everyone just comes out of the woodwork to shut down my push and then it goes back to being lethargic

it's like everyone's resigned to being robots this game or something
Make a better push.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:11 pm

Post by Three »

I'm down for a Voyc wagon, the lack of urgency on their part makes me think they've simply been coasting this entire time. I don't remember how much concern I've actually voiced about them but I haven't liked their extreme lack of presence.

VOTE: Voyc

Esther lockdown for the maximum effort btw. And I'll go back to RH9 if no one else wants a Voyc wagon.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:53 am

Post by Three »

In post 2524, mc esther wrote:so three, youre not willing to do mocha?
I think they're likely Jester and that Enchant is just VT. I don't necessarily want to townlock Enchant, but I'm struggling to see him post like that as scum.

M&M gets flash yeeted at 4 town if they don't get stumped though.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:08 am

Post by Three »

In post 2529, mc esther wrote:
In post 2528, Three wrote:M&M gets flash yeeted at 4 town if they don't get stumped though.
i disagree with you on a lot, but im totally on board with "sort out jester shit at 4 town"
Fair.
In post 2530, mc esther wrote:i should be more explicit: yeah, i see the argument that mocha's jester, i dont really believe that, but it definitely makes sense to defer making a uh mechanical call on it
Yeah I'm only half believing it myself, so I understand the case against it.
In post 2531, Enchant wrote:
In post 2528, Three wrote:
In post 2524, mc esther wrote:so three, youre not willing to do mocha?
I think they're likely Jester and that Enchant is just VT. I don't necessarily want to townlock Enchant, but I'm struggling to see him post like that as scum.

M&M gets flash yeeted at 4 town if they don't get stumped though.
Why i am VT exactly
Because I want scum to NK you.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Three »

Don't think Voyc is happening no matter how many times we beetlejuice them.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2618 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by Three »

Q was already voting M&M.

Both wagons are at E-3. Vanity voters need to pick something actually feasible.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Three »

VOTE: M&M

I wish I committed to this Day 1. I also wish town would stop Jester telling.

Return to “Completed Open Games”