*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #114 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 113, GuiltyLion wrote:if she's town I'd expect her to work a tiny bit harder than she just did in the Dance game to show some solvey thought processes?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:34 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 119, GuiltyLion wrote:I thought you came off townier than the Amazonian Legends hydra, it seemed like their play was more centered on appealing to you than vice versa, but I don't know if I have fully formed Takes on it yet since there's always gonna be some level of inherent weirdness in how much experience/familiarity you all collectively have with each other and how it needs to be acknowledged/addressed up front regardless of your alignment combination. Honestly for D1 I might just defer to how you two hydras each sort eachother but I'll jump in if something feels off to me
...really? i had the opposite take and thought amazonian was townier because of the 'challenge' or threat they presented in their first posts.

like morph is probably the most boppable player(s) around at the moment and when you combine that with familiarity it's pretty uh... bold to make your first interaction "if you try to push us we WILL get you killed next day by virtue of our death" which doesn't really seem conciliatory at all but more like "fuck with us and regret it"

which, if there are people around that know you, seems like a bad idea to call attention to that sort of thing instantly.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 125, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 121, Ydrasse wrote:...really? i had the opposite take and thought amazonian was townier because of the 'challenge' or threat they presented in their first posts.

like morph is probably the most boppable player(s) around at the moment and when you combine that with familiarity it's pretty uh... bold to make your first interaction "if you try to push us we WILL get you killed next day by virtue of our death" which doesn't really seem conciliatory at all but more like "fuck with us and regret it"

which, if there are people around that know you, seems like a bad idea to call attention to that sort of thing instantly.
I dunno, my take is that if it's the kinda thing you think you would do as town then it's the kind of thing you need to bluster about similarly as scum, and they wasted basically no time whatsoever immediately trying to establish "scumreading me is a scumclaim from you" which just felt a lil over the top for how early it was and how they initiated it. Like I said though, if it's out of the ordinary and potentially scum-indicative from them I'd expect morph to pick up on that and so I want to weigh their opinion a bit more than my own, it could entirely just be me as a third party not understanding the nature of their relationship with eachother
okay fair

to me if it's like some sort of "i rolled scum must be instant bravado" it's not going to do a lot in the long term so long as familiarity with play/attitude's sniffed out by the people that know them best so it's kind of a futile effort in that case, so, meh! little town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: tejate raichu

let's change that
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #191 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

^ serious vote btw
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #195 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 192, Tejate Raichu wrote:Oh hell yeah, page 8 wagon on me? Let's do it.

To be honest I don't really feel like we have much game content to analyze at the moment, so hopefully that'll change as more people join the thread. At the very least I haven't really picked up anything significant (except for my very serious vote on Amazonian, as one of the hydras is guaranteed to be evil).
nothing from pages 4-6?

like whether or not the vote was silly on amazonian there has been a little speaking of the slot that isn't related to their status as hydra, so just... no thoughts?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #201 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 196, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 195, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 192, Tejate Raichu wrote:Oh hell yeah, page 8 wagon on me? Let's do it.

To be honest I don't really feel like we have much game content to analyze at the moment, so hopefully that'll change as more people join the thread. At the very least I haven't really picked up anything significant (except for my very serious vote on Amazonian, as one of the hydras is guaranteed to be evil).
nothing from pages 4-6?

like whether or not the vote was silly on amazonian there has been a little speaking of the slot that isn't related to their status as hydra, so just... no thoughts?
Genuinely, no not really. I wish I had the power to generate a semi-solid read from what I am currently reading but... Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with you guys to catch anything I wouldn't with randoms. Which is to say, I have never met most of ya'll or seen your posts. Which probably means a lot of homework for me.
why would it need a lot of homework/meta?

i haven't played too much with some players here, if at all, but there's still like... some things you can look at and think "what do i think of this/what is the intent"

like to go back to your amazonian vote, guiltylion and i talked about it like... a few pages ago, briefly, how they entered the game. our /opinions/ were based on the meta/interplay between some slots, but the /interactions/ stemming from those opinions are removed from like... having to have any prior context, really. :<

i don't think anyone here expects you to know a ton of meta or even really go back and read it, maybe a link here or there might be thrown around, but i don't think the game's gonna be mired much in it.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

:< i'll give you some time but even finishing page 7 i feel like before that stuff happened...
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #204 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #206 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

honestly i think your reaction to being wagoned (bring it on heck yeah) is either like, bravado/faux relaxation bc scum or you are confident that you'll bleed out towniness even under pressure so if that's the case i really hope that it bleeds through strong when you post thoughts :>

if it does not, pewish.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #208 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

"wagoned" being like not /really/ but the baby beginnings of one

...which begs the question then "bring on the wagon" like you were expecting it a bit which is something i don't know how to react to but WHATEVER
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #215 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 212, Tejate Raichu wrote:The "hell yeah" part was more of a humor thing, I was more just excited to see some real action going on. I really doubt a wagon is going to start on page 8, even with my limited forum mafia experience.

And I was being genuine with my latter reaction about townreading you. Obviously I disagree with the conclusion that I should be the one to get out today, but townreading isn't just about who you agree with, is it? Or were you expecting me to OMGUS?
i think that if you omgus'd like, i would have pushed a bit harder but been keener to back off

(hypocritical because this doesn't really apply to me, but) i think town's more likely to push back early on like "well why do you think that huh?" and have more back and forth but slotting me at a town-lean feels like the default "you're doing things that's good here's a little medal aha" hoping that i like... am content with the read enough to give you some slack?

i don't think it's like ~naughty points~ for you doing it but it's not something that gave ~good points~ either
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #227 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Here is my breadcrum
I am a Night Two Doctor

Don't tell anyone if you can figure it out
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #539 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: numberq
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #541 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

la dee da
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #544 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 543, implosion wrote:
In post 537, Amazonian Legends wrote:
In post 466, implosion wrote:I very desperately want to call Shirou super town but I feel like he's the kind of slot that I incorrectly townread sometimes.

I like tejate/ceph/nQ/ydrasse for town so far.
Can you expand on your nq townread?
Part of it is he feels very similar to the game we just played where we were both town. The way he's engaging with the game/with people, I think as a catch up followed by engaging with people and asking for a vote count and then voting before getting one is somewhat town.
what do you think about the things he's actually saying beyond him just saying him? :<
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #547 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 546, numberQ wrote:After this, Ceph proceeds to pocket Shirou with 207 and 223.
ummm soooo

i voted you because i felt like you were working towards a potential shirou vote with your posts like. you're saying you don't buy what shirou's saying, you're doubtful, it's felt like a theme in your iso where you're unsure about shirou. so why are you confident then that this is ceph pocketing?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #572 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 561, morph the cat wrote:Ydrasse because she's kinda looking like she doesn't really want to be active in the thread, and because her numberq vote looked like one of those bold moves she sometimes makes as scum, like she was hurrying to be at the front of the town parade.
what exactly did you think was spicy about voting someone who a decent amount of people have floating around in their reads and what do you think about my point

weird to say "in front of the town parade" but not caring about my reasoning tbh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #575 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like wat's even your read beyond "meh" on numberq
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #580 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 577, fua wrote:
In post 557, Tejate Raichu wrote:It seems like nQ wagon might be a popular choice for today? We should still explore our options, though.
This post gives me awful gut vibes and feels like it's supposed to go in the Scum PT.
scumslips straight out of a pt like that aren't usually a thing tbh.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #582 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 579, morph the cat wrote:
In post 572, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 561, morph the cat wrote:Ydrasse because she's kinda looking like she doesn't really want to be active in the thread, and because her numberq vote looked like one of those bold moves she sometimes makes as scum, like she was hurrying to be at the front of the town parade.
what exactly did you think was spicy about voting someone who a decent amount of people have floating around in their reads and what do you think about my point

weird to say "in front of the town parade" but not caring about my reasoning tbh
I thought it was spicy that you threw the vote down right after Tammy asked him a somewhat pointed question.
okay so what did you think about the comment i made about why i voted numberq
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #585 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like also

"town parade on numberq"

no read on numberq given

do you think that town's all going to pile on numberq and be wrong then or is numberq scum who town's going to get right

if it's the first why haven't you said anything/tried to soothe things a bit and if it's the second do you think i feel a need to bus this early on

why even anticipate a pile-on at all
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #586 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 583, morph the cat wrote:
In post 582, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 579, morph the cat wrote:
In post 572, Ydrasse wrote:

I thought it was spicy that you threw the vote down right after Tammy asked him a somewhat pointed question.
okay so what did you think about the comment i made about why i voted numberq
Wasn't impressed.
okay so ~why~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #589 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 584, fua wrote:
In post 580, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 577, fua wrote:
In post 557, Tejate Raichu wrote:It seems like nQ wagon might be a popular choice for today? We should still explore our options, though.
This post gives me awful gut vibes and feels like it's supposed to go in the Scum PT.
We're playing with someone who leaked who scum is directly in the game thread when they were supposed to be dead. It happens.
well that is certainly a Thing huh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #591 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 588, Cephrir wrote:
In post 571, morph the cat wrote:You ran right over our reads list.
now that i've arrived, it seems fine. i'd like to be higher but don't expect to be. i've been wondering why ydrasse is being showered in townreads, so it's nice that i'm at least not alone.
baseline activity + actually interacting probably coming off of a game where i went neener neener at everyone for most of it as scum
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #597 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 590, fua wrote:Also not literally in the scum PT necessarily. Just that it feels like a big thing of scum trying to blend in with town.
meh

it feels so awkward tho like literally one of those "how do you do fellow kids" memes and tejate's felt a lot more ... composed i guess maybe in how they post that having something stand out like that to blend it is ?? to me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #600 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 596, fua wrote:
In post 589, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 584, fua wrote:
In post 580, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 577, fua wrote:
We're playing with someone who leaked who scum is directly in the game thread when they were supposed to be dead. It happens.
well that is certainly a Thing huh
Yeah. In the game redtea and I played together, they were posting comments on the game in the dead thread and ended up accidentally leaking who the scum was in the actual game thread itself.
big oofs
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #603 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 601, morph the cat wrote:
Because I don't think his stances are nearly as dissonant as you portrayed them.
point out which ones then
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #604 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

because from my pov

it feels like number is doing the like frog in boiling water heating it up slowly to end up on a shirou vote because of all the commentary/focus, it's not the only thing but it feels apparent 2 me

and then it's just like swerving around to jump onto someone else and crashing through the setup
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #612 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 607, fua wrote:
In post 597, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 590, fua wrote:Also not literally in the scum PT necessarily. Just that it feels like a big thing of scum trying to blend in with town.
meh

it feels so awkward tho like literally one of those "how do you do fellow kids" memes and tejate's felt a lot more ... composed i guess maybe in how they post that having something stand out like that to blend it is ?? to me
That's what I mean by an attempt to blend in. It doesn't feel like it's from a town perspective.
i guess i have trouble thinking like, as scum. someone can write that post and go "yeah this'll really make me seem townie" like even writing it someone would have to think how just ... bland it is?
In post 608, numberQ wrote:
In post 604, Ydrasse wrote:because from my pov

it feels like number is doing the like frog in boiling water heating it up slowly to end up on a shirou vote because of all the commentary/focus, it's not the only thing but it feels apparent 2 me

and then it's just like swerving around to jump onto someone else and crashing through the setup
If you saw my suspicion towards Ceph as swerving then idk what to tell you.
i don't think you're swerving into ceph because it's apparent you've disliked him so much as like ...

running over the plans you previously set to further ones you think'll do you better?
In post 609, morph the cat wrote:
In post 604, Ydrasse wrote:because from my pov

If he's doing that, he's ignoring a growing +town sentiment around Shirou and that kinda sounds counter productive.
does it?

doesn't scum often like to nitpick at that sort of stuff to be contrarian

and he's already backing off if it by saying he misunderstood/etc, so..
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #614 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

can someone better at meta compare to this post for me

ty
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #616 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 615, fua wrote:
In post 612, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 607, fua wrote:
In post 597, Ydrasse wrote:
meh

That's what I mean by an attempt to blend in. It doesn't feel like it's from a town perspective.
i guess i have trouble thinking like, as scum. someone can write that post and go "yeah this'll really make me seem townie" like even writing it someone would have to think how just ... bland it is?
What's the town motivation behind it?
just thinks it's a good idea to throw in his little opinion on it to share where he's at
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #617 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like if it's town it's probably just an idle thought/reminder more than anything ~intended~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #619 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #622 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 620, numberQ wrote:@Ydrasse, I really don't think I put as much focus on Shirou as you're saying I did, until very recently when we argued over his questioning of Tejate. My "backing off" was more a function of my Ceph SR implying a Shirou TR, not as much based on my misunderstanding of his logic. And misunderstanding or no I still don't
really
see how that line of questioning could have lead him to a townlean, regardless of alignment. You're acting like I can only question my scumreads.
when i read through your iso it felt like there was a lot of questioning or like, "why do this"/"what gain from it" but it wasn't quite like a fos but sort of just... a presence. so seeing it sort of be sidelined to fit into a new narrative is ??? to me, even if it's not 'new' but like... a more forward one. if that makes sense. like. "this is the case i am sending out to people on ceph."

and i am not doing that lol

~

tbh i think some of my issue with how you treated the shirou stuff was i guess... hmm

why do you think shirou approaches solving/reading someone like that as scum if he's capable of building a narrative of like, reading through psychology/asking tejate "imagine you're this alignment, etc"? because if people see it and believe it to be genuine, i guess like...

what do you think the gain is through faking that versus a more 'traditional' questioning that could resonate more easily with people?

beyond just like "well people are townreading him now so clearly it's working"
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #708 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

fua's towning townily
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #717 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 711, morph the cat wrote:
In post 708, Ydrasse wrote:fua's towning townily
Gave up on hot takes and slid into practically already molding stale takes eh?
yeah expect em room temp from now on
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #718 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also @numberq i was correlating 270 + 509 as scumreading because you were like vibing with the vote on shirou and then the language u used was doubtful (not buying) vs just like questioning

no i will not link these posts on mobile
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #720 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

shirou, fua
tejate, implosion, amazonians, nsg
guiltylion, cephrir, imaginality, numberq
morph, redtea

UNVOTE:
6_6 the only reason i’m not voting morph right now is because we have a lot of the same townreads even if their scum ones are ??? and i feel a little weird about the mason offer to amazonians early on but i don’t know how to verbalize it. i think part of it is being pre-emptively annoyed with how that could play out

i don’t think numberq accuses someone of gaslighting like that as scum that feels like... a weird accusation to make so, nulltime

voting redtea feels like a waste if they’re not active but their entrance was meh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #723 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it’s a townlean category so

i liked implosions reply to me about the aesthetic reading . i was too embarrassed to put him higher for that comment but i enjoyed it

most of nsg’s posting to me was null except for her brief interaction with your slot but i thought she looked nice off of it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #757 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

how should we make it Whelming

i feel like there’s some slots that are thumb twiddling a bit and we could wait on them but also

posting fun
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #758 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ceph also gets a little handful of townpoints

i don’t think that it’s a s/s dance because amazon’s posting when around was decent but it’s a weird dance
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #771 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 769, Shirou wrote:I feel bad about even entertaining scum!ydrasse

she defended me and all...

hm, am I too soft? maybe.
i would mercilessly pocket you with sweet nothings and smile all the while :D
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #774 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

@numberq i chew on your reply
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #775 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 773, Shirou wrote:
In post 771, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 769, Shirou wrote:I feel bad about even entertaining scum!ydrasse

she defended me and all...

hm, am I too soft? maybe.
i would mercilessly pocket you with sweet nothings and smile all the while :D
I see

so this is what being pocketed potentially feels like hm, it's been awhile.

it's making me remember my newbie game against scum!GL where I had to doublecheck the mod revealing he was scum.
*holds out hand*

we can dance if you want :3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #779 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 776, Shirou wrote:ydrasse the answer is very very probably not, but just to confirm, do you know anything about my meta or etc? I don't think we've played together before for instance.
i’ve only seen you in team mafia i think (?) but i wasn’t paying a lot of attention to that game
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #792 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

redtea isn’t even here to vooooote
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #797 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

> : (
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #915 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i am cute and charismatic in every game i play, ever, even if it's not appreciated
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #939 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 934, Shirou wrote:
In post 915, Ydrasse wrote:i am cute and charismatic in every game i play, ever, even if it's not appreciated
In post 813, Shirou wrote:
who would you say are the player(s) here that read you the best? It's fine to mention multiple people.

and out of those people here that you feel to be decent at reading you, do you think any of them are truly good at it?
uhhh

i don’t think anyone is super good at reading me here actually but guiltylion just nabbed me as scum in the last game we played

like morph saying i go for a big play is right even if they’re not applying what i would do as a big play correctly

other than that i think cephrir is the only one that i’ve played with more than once

but no ones like really good at it here yet
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #940 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like it’s half pieces

big plays yea ... but a vote is not in my wheelhouse of big

thread avoiding as scum doesn’t really apply to me that much especially since ... i also just don’t play games as town sometimes or don’t feel compelled to refresh over and over

etc
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #942 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

wouldn’t work on me

whenever i’m town and pressured i spit in the faces of the people who do it and tell them to kill me knowing it’ll make them look bad later
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #944 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ohhhh

well good thing i am free as the wind unchained by any teams

:3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #946 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

unless i townread them sure :>
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #961 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 959, fua wrote:
In post 901, implosion wrote:
In post 899, morph the cat wrote:I'm just really offput by implosion for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it.
Mutual, except I can~
This is a very strange post that sets off alarm bells for me. I can’t see a town motivation for making this.
enemies to lovers slowburn
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1120 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

(。•́︿•̀。) everyone think me flat when i try to reference and engage with posts seriously
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1127 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the last time i played with redtea i got them killed because i found them... weird and scummy but they were also doing more in that game tbh than this one

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=88025&user_select%5B%5D=32261
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1130 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

0_0
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1145 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this game makes me feel like a ghost that everyone is afraid is haunting the towny halls
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1146 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm also feeling petulant in general
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1156 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1155, Tejate Raichu wrote:
In post 1145, Ydrasse wrote:this game makes me feel like a ghost that everyone is afraid is haunting the towny halls
But are you a friendly ghost or a vengeful spirit?
friendly but mildly disheartened ghost
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1157 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also sometimes you really don't want to admit it but you like other players enough where their presence inches them a bit closer to staying alive than not

there's an element of readability/familiarity in there too but the social game does favor the charismatic/sociable
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1159 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i wouldn't vote you today because you are trying your best and you are valid
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1162 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

no no no

you're under my wing now

i will fight them off for you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1165 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1163, implosion wrote:Ydrasse, regarding this:
In post 1067, northsidegal wrote:
In post 864, GuiltyLion wrote:but I will say the difference I'm seeing is that Ydrasse seems genuinely a lot more invested in parsing out people's mindset behind their takes, I liked that she challenged me on the early conclusion I drew about your hydra having a townier opening than AL, I like that she's digging into numberQ's commentary on Shirou. It's not an ironclad reason to locktown Ydrasse, like she's certainly a capable scum player,
but overall the sense I get from her scum game - especially how she played Dance - is that she leans heavily on appearing tonally town, chill vibes, wanting to seem like she's not too survivalist or too tryhard, etc, whereas I get the sense the purpose of her posts so far here is less about being perceived any kind of way and more doing real digging into things she doesn't like or doesn't understand
. All this is D1 with no flips so heavy grain of salt, but that's the distinction I'm feeling
Would you say that this is an accurate characterization of the way that you think about playing scum, specifically that as scum you have a focus on appearing tonally chill/etc rather than focusing on looking like you're sorting?
my mindset when i play scum is that i want to beat everyone and will do what i need to and most often that's just saying what people want to hear and doing things that people don't think scum will do. in dance game appearing self-sacrificial based on my status on the game and appearing all light and airy and "no, IC, you do what you want" was beneficial

in a game like silent star, it was beneficial to brute force bus two of my partners despite knowing that that would look not so good after a certain point and then being towny in the eyes of the people remaining

in games like guardian i just go all out effort, thoughts, interaction

and so it goes

so basically my thoughts while scum is: i am aware of absolutely everything i post/say/do in game and am like a little opportunistic bird flying overhead ready to do what i need to do and /often/ that's just vibing for a while
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1168 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: imaginality
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1170 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

town wagon of justice and truth
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1172 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Ydrasse »

I wanted to solidify the special pact
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1180 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1179, imaginality wrote:I also noticed both Ydrasse and Cephrir got onto both wagons early.
i haven't even voted redtea lmfao
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1385 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

sickness hijacked my braincells vla for a few days
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1449 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1579 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m still super sick and haven’t followed has anything important happened
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1667 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

those bad vibes are the covid vibes ~_~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1708 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

when i'm not sick i'll have more willpower to post

there's not a lot you can get out of me atm
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1728 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i always beetlejuice

:3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1729 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

(in general i skim a lot even if i’m not posting)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1740 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

pog moment
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1764 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

fua is a friend
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1767 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1765, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1764, Ydrasse wrote:fua is a friend
Do you confess to trying to give fua a giant hug last night?
too sick to do that :(
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1768 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1766, Tejate Raichu wrote:I don't locktown them, if that's what you're asking. My opinion has remained pretty much the same overnight. I think scum would have to be pretty foolish or pretty brave to do a play like this, but I don't know fua well enough to know if they'd go in headfirst like that. I've certainly seen more brazen plays by scum.

Nulltown.
Wat are u scared of
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1868 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i dont think my will to play mafia at all is coming back anytime soon. just like my sense of taste
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1903 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m just gonna clarify bc it’s easier than using my brain that my breadcrumb joke was real and i’m a n2 doctor so you can leash me to whoever
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2036 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

this is a game that i am in
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2038 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ermmmmm

i dont have a lot of opinions

but i have my sense of taste back so that's neat
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2039 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

im just existing right now to get fua to be alive for tomorrow
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2085 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

(standing at the edge of the room) fight fight fight
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2093 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2090, Shirou wrote:
In post 2085, Ydrasse wrote:(standing at the edge of the room) fight fight fight
come fight with us too ydra!

nothing better to feel like you've completely recovered your energy than to punch someone in the gut or face you know?

You'll feel the energy spreading through your arms and legs again, and when you get punched as a reaction, your sense of smell/taste is also gonna let you feel the blood running through your hurt mouth and broken nose. It's quite something.
that is true BUT i have no stances. i'm a free agent of chaos just trying to make everyone go wild
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2144 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

everyone feels my raw towny energy even through such few words
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2151 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2147, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2144, Ydrasse wrote:everyone feels my raw towny energy even through such few words
Urge to burn
i don’t even have to try for the townreads :)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2282 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: redtea

e-1 babey
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2288 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

wanna kill me and lose the doctor on fua tonight be my guest ~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2290 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

:3c
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2308 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2306, Amazonian Legends wrote:
In post 2288, Ydrasse wrote:wanna kill me and lose the doctor on fua tonight be my guest ~
No, I don’t want to eliminate you today.

But you have the wolfiest pop ins I’ve seen in a long time and I’ve lost patience with your play.
i sure do...!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2310 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it’s okay you’ll figure out i’m towny after you do *pat pat*
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2312 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ya that’s me

i had a modicum of interest in being more serious in a newer community despite having absolutely no motivation to play. also post limits

here i don’t feel like i have to prove that i’m like not a complete moron, but will accept being a partial one
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2313 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like i have literally no stances right now and i’ll own up to that, and i’m getting my fun in the game by poking and prodding at the pearl clutching towards my slot
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2314 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

but like if you wanna switch to kill me today and fua gets killed tonight that’s the trade YOU have to take and the heat you’ll have to bear and i will sit laughing at it all happening
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2317 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2311, Amazonian Legends wrote: I no longer care if you live through the day.

Game for reference: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/se ... =50&page=2
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2318 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like at the end of the day i’m just not going to get into this game and that sucks! i know! but can’t really change that nor do i have the energy to do so

but trying to make some comments like “i no longer care” as like weird little statement pieces is a big ?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2319 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

and with that i’m going back to just watching this game from the shadows
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2322 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2320, GuiltyLion wrote:I would like Ydrasse to live through the day ;A;
this is my holiday dance game era where i beg to die
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2323 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2321, Amazonian Legends wrote:Uh I’m laughing at you threatening me with me taking heat if you get eliminated or if I’d give two shits about it.
*pat pat* it’s okay you can do it. i believe in you!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2326 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:26 am