catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7487 (isolation #600) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:27 am

Post by catboi »

I think the draft numbers and our results completely tanked our morale on day 1. I wen for neighborizer thinking it was at least a role likely for me to get and one that I wouldn't be suspected for not getting NKed. In hindsight cop or n3 vig was probably the smarter tactical choice but didn't think it through too much
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7494 (isolation #601) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:31 am

Post by catboi »

In post 7483, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:There was so much apathy in this game that it was borderline impossible to get anywhere even though I correctly identified so many people as town

Like why is this such a huge problem on the site now, this has been a thing in practically every game I've played this year
I don't know, feel like there was a lesson in day 2 where half the game apparently didn't have the time to play anymore
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7497 (isolation #602) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:34 am

Post by catboi »

In post 7496, Kaiji wrote:
In post 7492, skitter30 wrote:I think if you drop me the day ends in a misflip and we can at least try again tomorrow

I dont think we flip alyssa (or even necessarily me) today if you didnt force this cross vote, which wcum were obviously quite happy about
meh

i really really wanted catboi and just was like ok let me just pick 50/50 from my not as sure PoE

i included the "i wouldn't n1 my friends was funny" line in my unvote of catboi because it in fact solidified my scumread there because epicmafia people used that line *all the fucking time* as AtE after they indeed did, n1 their friend.
Did the meta shift that way, there were a ton of people who used to trust tell with that shit and I always hated it
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7548 (isolation #603) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 7542, skitter30 wrote:Also at some point i was thinking ... who even brought up the n3 vig thing since it instilled so much fear yet nobody actually thought it was a thing, so maybe scum were saying that just to make things confusing

And i think it was both catboi and ss

And dismissed the thought as 'well they're probably not both scum'

I think my lesson at this point is if there's possibly *anything* screw-y going on mechnaics wise, ss is probablh just scum >.>
(That pyp where scum no killed, radio buzz with the phantom friendly neighbor, here, etc)
I think I did it just to look town but it had the effect of paralyzing people into not voting, which was nice
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7559 (isolation #604) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 7552, skitter30 wrote:Eh last thing: should have also stuck to my guns when you were scumreading me ~day2 after slaughterhouse, that really was v hard to swallow that you actualky believed in your scumread of me

@catboi
I actually have no idea how I'd read you in a game as town. Maybe find out when I feel up to playing again. Pushback against you was tactical, didn't really expect you to get fooled by it, happy accident I suppose

but, shrug, I burned a lot of trust by acting like a depressed mopesack and AtEing with the belief it would keep me from getting voted, probably will never be able to get away with that again
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7568 (isolation #605) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 7562, DkKoba wrote:he literally did this same shit in a large normal on the account bloodhail like last year

its repeatable and works.

i probably should have brought that game up
1. that was an alt

2. that wasn't apathy, that was playing to an uncaring troll meta, and i did that for a day, then rode off a bus of T3 to shove eliminations on save the dragons and you (admittedly, I thought you were one of our traitors that game and I was bussing you)

Return to “Completed Open Games”