Open 846: Murmurings in the Fortress (Game over!)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

conspiracy
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do i win
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 9, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I can't believe Koba hasn't posted 25 times by now

maybe they rolled scum and are hiding from me in absolute fear
I am sick and i was napping all day >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

labrador scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 49, MathBlade wrote:Then vote Atrium and conspiracy? Or join me (if you’re town) so there’s a no conspiracy hood?

I think we learn a lot from who scum switch i think
im not hammering anything within the first 24 hours, and people who are rushing are suspect
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

rofl pooky is scum with fat lab gg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im gonna stall to be last if yall dont mind, i have mathblade and i wanna see how they push the other 2 areas
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 83, Enchant wrote:Remind me, why i can't just call conspiracy, wait for mod answer and then change mind if location not resolved?
Lmao that is probably not allowed since itd be broken but would be funny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i would ask first before you try it but your location is likely conspiracy with pooky and lab so no harm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant efforting is always +town for him but thats usually not the case for people, why did you say that math?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Is this a general player assumption or an enchant specific assumption?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

mafia is not math, stop it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 110, Datisi wrote:koba has not yet expressed an alignment read on me so they're prob scum
i have been sick and have not read any of your posts, hop off.

That being said i will withhold reading you on purpose now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 116, Datisi wrote:
In post 114, DkKoba wrote:That being said i will withhold reading you on purpose now.
scum

gut tells me it's w math rather than imaginality but who knows, really
cite:
2 scumgames of mine where i withhold read
And
2 towngames where i share read

your meta is incorrect and has recency bias
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

idk if datisi is fishing for a townread bc my gut says theyre town based on this but something feels wrong in how he is approaching this right now bc his meta is completely wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 119, Datisi wrote:i don't give a shit about prior games lol

you're scum because town!you knows they can read me well and going "well now i'm gonna withhold a read ON PURPOSE" means you want an excuse to not be able to tell others how to vote on me

meaning prob no conspiracy in my block i think
I didnt have a read until i saw you actually posting because the d1 shit i was intensely sick for so fuck off with this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

rofl i am glad we are not in the same area because it will make your read not matter in the end
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

imaginality post in the next 24 hours or i submit conspiracy

I want this place flipped
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 125, Datisi wrote:
In post 114, DkKoba wrote:That being said i will withhold reading you on purpose now.
the "i was sick" excuse is valid but this line right here makes you scum now so weeeee
It makes me Annoyed at you, not scum. I expect better than 1 dimensional reading of my slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

math just solve within your own area please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 147, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i went to bunker cuz i figured there was at most 1 scum in bunker - datisi/bulge looked hella unaligned

so if bunker goes unchanged i can just lock in pure town

i lied and said bulge/datisi s/s to give scum team incentive to let me stay bunker if bunker is t/t/t

instead they swapped me out

makes me think my s/t read on bunker was right and they needed to put in scum meg

now since scum left atrium, that means atrium now is either conspiracy or no conspiracy from my pov

only way atrium is conspiracy is if it started at triple scum

i doubt atrium starts triple scum so atrium pure

then the last location is probly conspiracy just by probability distribution and scum being shuffled in automatically

i think koba mathblade might both be scum they sound like baddies but i dont really give a fuck if im wrong there cuz whoever is town in that clusterfuck can just vote conspiracy gg
the only reason im hesitant on calling mathblade scum is because i spec chat warrior'd them as scum for half a game and it turned out he was just grossly incorrect despite pushing obv villas.

why am I scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 149, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i honestly dont care who in hearth is scum

there's probly 2 scum in there so whoever is town just presses conspiracy easy peesy

my guess is you/mathblade r scum cuz the way you two talk to each other sounds like shitty scum theatre, which is what you need to do to convince whoever the 3rd person in hearth is that you two not aligned
if i convince the 1 townie in an area that my counterpart is scum, that doesn't work ? lol

i would be hard townreading my partner if that was the case
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 152, MegAzumarill wrote:Well I have some good news, Bunker is T/T/T
good for u, i wont believe it till datisi submits
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

datisi is town, try again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i know i said id be submitting if imaginality didnt post in 24 hours but its been 2 days and i refuse to rush so here goes

also im finally recovering wahoo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bulge is a scumfuck ergo meg has to be a scumfuck who is trying to presssure datisi into submitting no conspiracy btw lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 183, MegAzumarill wrote:I think I'll double down that hearth is conspiracy and should resolve before bunker continues.
you'll have to wait at least a few days then :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 188, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Koba being a coward = scum Koba
yes im going to hammer my area without imaginality input, very pro-town pooky.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey remember pokemon theme game where i stalled the vote until i realized cakez and mathblade were way too tunneled and self voted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah imma big staller when it comes to endgame decisions.

scp upick too -> i stalled game and even let no lim happen until i got impatient.

i havent reached my impatience point yet.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that was literally 5 days into the game stfu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im leaning scum mathblade, imaginality being absent also leanscum.

im not shooting yet though.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i know mathblade has the tendency to look scummy as fuck to me and we dont have conventional dayplay things so i am taking it slow since i only have 1 shot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you will not rush me into making a premature decision rofl.

talk to u tomorrow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

citation needed :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the hustle to make a rash decision is admirable and i respect ur scumplay but i decline to give into your shenanigans <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vibes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

imaginality town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

which means mathblade on their classic mathblade shit that i scumread all time rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im gonna submit after work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

dead game cool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

submitted conspiracy btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 223, Datisi wrote:is the fact that the game is dead a sign that there's a lot of conspiracy going on? :thonk:
dead game dead conspiracy gotem
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 222, DkKoba wrote:submitted conspiracy btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i guess my shitty reaction test doesnt work if no one wants to play the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

the reaction test wasnt for u but i guess it confirms that in scum!you world my area is 100% pure :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you think its math/I why dont u address ur posts to imaginality instead?

i mean i know you have no interest in solving me so this is pointless but yeah :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

seems like no one else is bc no one else will post so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

any town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky why didnt you invite me to the conspiracy PT wtf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

whats the deadline looking like
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh rofl its in 1 week

i sleep

mathblade and imaginality talk moar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky explain reads challenge(impossible) :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes we haxxed a 3 scum area
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i have been sorting rofl, game is just dead as fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i literally have reads on every player stated at one point or another
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways, enchant should just vote conspiracy already and get pooky flipped so he stops poisoning our area :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 208, DkKoba wrote:the hustle to make a rash decision is admirable and i respect ur scumplay but i decline to give into your shenanigans <3
no clue man
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

U r just grasping now its cute :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

I can still post when i flip LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait what
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh fuck i didnt know that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ive been deadass playing assuming we can keep posting after an area is flipped and the townies are just clears :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol u know me, i dont read shit properly

Now what do u say seeing that i didnt know i cant post after flip :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 133, DkKoba wrote:imaginality post in the next 24 hours or i submit conspiracy

I want this place flipped
^^^ This was posted with the assumption i can still post after flip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

why did you scumread datisi?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

mmm i think bulge is scum who saw the datisi prod and decided to do this to push datisi to submit no conspiracy

this doesn't feel fully genuine and smells like a gambit

i dont think datisi has been scummy and submitting no conspiracy doesnt seem right - it feels more like trying to pressure datisi into choosing no conspiracy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

i refuse to submit because of the flip so hf with that meg.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

you just want my voice gone <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

i get it, town koba is annoying loud and will continuously be active whenever people talk :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 311, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I guess Datisi is conftown now
he was conftown as soon as he posted more than 10 times
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky, do you think meg/bulge are town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok maybe pooky might be town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im untunneling
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

POG IM CLEAR
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

my haters will say they knew it all along
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ill be back later after work; lets touch base about the final area datisi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Imo we should have 2 from last area submit asap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Either it flips or we get triple clear

Lab>enchant>pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

pooky swap was so good
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean your scumgame is marked by intense wim mathblade, you don't have a volume tell :P

it was NAI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

who is fat lab's main
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i know who it is because there is only 1 polarized player i know that posts like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just improve ur damn scumgame dont secret alt smh
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”