Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 41, Vivax wrote:
In post 39, Cease and Desist wrote:I had no internet access the entire day so probably won’t be reading this until tomorrow, I trust in my very capable hydra partner to hold the fort until then.

~Nancy
Hi Cease, looking forward to meet desist.
We haven’t decided yet who’s who but to be safe, you can just refer to us as either RH9 or Nancy.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #217 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You can release our hydra pt but there’s absolutely nothing in there worth reading. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #228 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Subject: Open 858| NEP Nep Nep/Mafia
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:hopefully you get enough towncred from me trying to force datisi into blowing you up to go long and endgame
:lol:

Pooky threating Dats was a blatant scumclaim, town!Pooky would have just exploded on VP.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #240 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

One thing I totally do not get, you have pocketed town!Penguin in so many games very similar to this one and he nevertheless continues to fall for it every single time. Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Open Games”