Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Lammolde »

VOTE: Frog
My gut is right around 30% of the time. Haven't played in 5(?) years and the only one i remember from the people here is Bella.
She was scum in my first newbie game if anybody cares.
Lammolde
Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Lammolde »

In post 19, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Lammolde
Why does your gut say it’s Frog?
I just read the roster and got bad vibes from his name i guess. You can get a townie point for pushing things along. Enchant gets a scummy point for post #6.
Lammolde
Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Lammolde »

In post 62, Frogsterking wrote:
Lammolde,

Is there any reason you can't post a list of your reads so far?
To be honest, i am simply incapable of making any conclusion out of fluff(Not sure if this is the accurate term) posts meaning i have no read on:
Enchant, Roden, MalaKittens, BBT, Cakez and Tet. When i see posts like "Gameboy advance content" or "mew" the only thing that pops into my mind is ...ok then. Since this is early on in day 1 the only town reads i have are due to the fact that some people are active and trying to advance talks by asking questions etc.

One observation i made is that Bella was not really into this game when she posted:
In post 39, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 15, Lammolde wrote:VOTE: Frog
My gut is right around 30% of the time. Haven't played in 5(?) years and the only one i remember from the people here is Bella.
She was scum in my first newbie game if anybody cares.
Did I flake? I can't remember you, sorry! I don't like this post though
If she payed a bit of attention she would notice my account is brand new. My name, avatar and ip address are all different. The question would then be "What was your main account's name".
So does her not paying attention at that moment mean she isn't really into this game thus making her scummy? Maybe. Maybe she was feeling bad, or maybe she got a boring role thus the lack of enthusiasm. Maybe people don't look at avatars and account creation dates and only look at names.
I do not know
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lammolde
Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Lammolde »

Imo scum would stay as semi-active because the silent people are most sus and prone to vote wagons and investigation; And if they are the most active, people would start thinking "Why aren't they dead yet" later on and put them to vote wagons and investigation.
Lammolde
Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:32 pm

Post by Lammolde »

In post 70, Frogsterking wrote: Can you sort the leans?
All the town reads are actually town leans. Bella is just a question mark for me right now and isn't in any category
In post 74, Bellaphant wrote:Tbf 'i don't remember playing with you ' is also an invite to clarify you were under an alt. If you don't wanna reveal who, fine, but this whole convo then becomes pointless.
I actually made a new account because i couldn't remember my username, password or e-mail, not because i wanted to be anonymous. I only remembered that my name was Charloux when the game started because Maria left it in her footnote.
I wonder if i should replace my alt with my main now, although i would have to pester the site admin for my password or e-mail.
In post 69, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 68, Lammolde wrote:Imo scum would stay as semi-active because the silent people are most sus and prone to vote wagons and investigation; And if they are the most active, people would start thinking "Why aren't they dead yet" later on and put them to vote wagons and investigation.
Is there anyone who fits this bill?
Ignoring this on purpose for currently undisclosed reasons.
In post 81, Roden wrote: I read Lam as awkward town atm, and Bella seems fine and is engaging with people.
I don't know why i sound awkward but this is just my way of posting, and i don't think this will change. I try to be honest and pragmatic as much as possible and look for motivation behind posts rather than personal opinions regarding the words in the posts.
Lammolde
Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:08 am

Post by Lammolde »

I feel like an idiot for taking this game so seriously until now after i read Enchants posts :neutral:

Kudos to you Frog for sticking to this as much as you did. UNVOTE: Frog

If voting for Enchant would get them to answer properly i'd do so, but they are so chill even 6 votes wouldn't be enough. Don't think this is worth wasting braincells over and something will come around in a few days.

Had a laugh at Amongus tho
Lammolde
Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Lammolde »

@Bell
: Could you elaborate a bit on why my posts sound awkward? Is it the vibes, or do you think i don't know what i'm doing etc.?
Your thought process behind the vote on me looks kinda forced and fake.
Lammolde
Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:49 pm

Post by Lammolde »

*Sits on computer*
*Reads text*
*Groans*
So, basically,
ALL
of my
sentences are scummy in some way? Should i even go through them one by one and try to defend myself?
I find most of this an attack to my playstyle rather than me outright being scummy. And you even twisted my jokes and compliments to fit the read.
If i was really smart enough to make my every post with a (The word where you always have a clear hidden goal in mind) you would find ~2 posts that are scummy.
In post 82, Lammolde wrote: I try to be honest and pragmatic as much as possible and look for motivation behind posts rather than personal opinions regarding the words in the posts.
Like i said here, i'm not fond of finding hidden meaning behind every uttered word. I look for meaning behind people's actions. If i wanted to i can twist every post made so far to make a scumread but that would be fake and forced.
I admit i wasn't planning on making anything bigger than low scumreads D1 and just observe reactions and getting to know people better while i finish warming up. If you want my thought process behind some of my sentences feel free to ask.

This is just my rant about my experience with games from a few years ago if you are interested (I think i'm playing the same so i didn't call Bella on metaing me with evidence from then):
Spoiler:
Basically i tried to play the same as both town as scum. When i was scum i never looked at the names of my partner(s) before N1 and honestly try to scumread people so i don't even need to pretend i am town. When i'm town i play normally. In 90% of the games people found my posts scummy regardless of my alignment and i get myself put on a lynch wagon by town scumreading me or scum looking for an easy mislynch. I also remember a game where scum defended me against the lynch and got me pocketed real good.
Lammolde
Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by Lammolde »

No, i'm not going to answer you just so you can reply with a simple word.
Lammolde
Lammolde
Townie
Lammolde
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by Lammolde »

Everything else aside, Frog believe me that my compliment here was genuine
In post 115, Lammolde wrote: Kudos to you Frog for sticking to this as much as you did. UNVOTE: Frog
I seriously lack the mental energy needed to try and make Enchant talk for that long.

Return to “Completed Open Games”