Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Snix »

Netlava, to put someone at L-1 on page one is pretty bad. It could have been a mistake or not. The fact that you unvoted soon after makes me think it was a mistake.

Yankee, To help contribute to the seriousness what do you think of Netlava's incident with EL?

Question can be extended to the rest of town as well.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Snix »

Netlava wrote:
Snix wrote:Netlava, to put someone at L-1 on page one is pretty bad. It could have been a mistake or not. The fact that you unvoted soon after makes me think it was a mistake.
Yeah, your "wow" post seems to reflect this. But why didn't you unvote when you saw the L-1?
Didn't think of it. It was a quick on quick off type of thing.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Snix »

Hohum, if you're town you don't seem to be doing very well at it and if you're scum you seem to be worse.

L-1 on page one is never a good idea, especially since when random voting some people don't read first. If EL would have been lynched page one it would not have definitively outed scum. Nor would town want such a quick day. It gives us little information to go on day 2 or day 3.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Snix »

Vote: Hohum

I don't like the way you play, you are not being helpful towards town and just play yourself in a bad light.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Snix »

Holy Christ on a Christ sandwich with Christ sauce on top.

I am going to avoid you like the plague hohum, you are not fun to play with in any sense of the word.

Toro: I'll admit that it looks odd, but I had hope for him in 64 but he never came around so I voted him in hopes that he might get the hint. I was pretty sure he was town and wanted him to start acting like it.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Snix »

Eldritch Lord wrote: You know I love you Snix, but I can't risk losing. You really did tack on that extra vote when you were thinking Hohum was just bad town. While no one could've expected the self-hammer, if Netlava was scum, he could've hammered.

It irks me a little bit that Netlava's vote sat on the doc the whole day..
The problem with that is that I was second to vote, not third.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Snix »

Yankee, unless you have a confirmed scum, claiming on any day is not advised as cop unless you are about to be lynched. And in lylo, claiming that you found an innocent when NO ONE WAS ANYWHERE CLOSE TO LYNCHING HER, does not help. We are still left with no confirmed scum, a partially confirmed townie and a claimed cop.

If Toro were cop he counter-claimed at a decent time, you can't jump on him and link him to EL because you named all 3 of the remaining town as scummy and if he were cop he'd pretty much have to counter claim.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Snix »

Here's my problem, both Yankee and Toro seem to be bad cops, Toro had suspicions of both me and Netlava and did not follow through with an investigation. Where as Yankee claimed at a bad and also had suspicions of me day 1 and did not follow through with an investigation. Both of you are trying to appeal to my vote so certain that the other two people are scum and I'm the last town you need to convince, morso Yankee than Toro atm but yankee also pointed me out in his claim post.

So here is a breakdown:

If EL were town and Toro were scum, Toro should not counter-claim but instead let the Cop lead everyone to a mislynch.

If Yankee were Scum and EL were town, Yankee should claim cop with a guilty on EL. If Toro were cop, he should counterclaim.

If Netlava were Scum and Yankee was Cop, it couldn't happen. If Yankee was Scum, Why link himself to his scum-buddy?

If Netlava was town and Yankee was scum, Buddying up to Netlava could set up a mislynch and scum win if Yankee was called out and lynched today (We'd lose 4 people in 2 day/night cycles leaving 1 scum) EL could be a possible scum buddy in this situation.

If EL were scum and Toro was cop, Toro would be dead and we'd have lost. If Toro were scum we'd have two votes on Yankee.

If I were scum and Toro was cop, Toro would be dead. If Toro was scum EL would be dead. If Netlava was scum Toro would be dead. If Yankee was scum toro would be dead. If EL were scum Toro would be dead. If I was town we'd be stuck in this position.

So the results:

Netlava can only be scum if Yankee was scum, but it is more likely she is town. (Better chance of winning if Town see's through Yankee's claim, plus why link to your partner in case it goes wrong.)

Yankee has a good chance of being newbie scum or newbie cop, if he were cop he'd have more votes on him, IMHO. If he were scum It's more likely that he has an experianced partner, but right now that partner has to be netlava.

Toro can only be scum if me or EL are scum, although if me and Toro are scum EL would probably be dead.

EL can only be scum if Toro is scum. If both of them are scum I'm sure yankee would have more votes

I can only be scum if this game is over (Either Toro dies or EL dies {because Toro didn't counter-claim})

Netlava has to be Scum, If she's town Toro would be dead Or, if Toro was scum Yankee has to be lying and is a really bad town. I don't think scum EL would have the foresight to hold off voting Yankee until I voted, especially if his scum buddy was at L-1.

So, in conclusion
Vote: Netlava

The only way I could be wrong is if EL and Toro are scum (which I don't believe because EL may know me but I don't think he knows me that well. And if he does this game was lost from the get go)

TLDR: WALL OF TEXT!!!
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by Snix »

Netlava wrote:tl;dr for now, but I highly suggest refreshing a lot, because the quickhammer's coming...

Unvote plz;
Please do read it and defend yourself, hopefully if I'm wrong we have time to change it. The more time you waste the faster you die.

The only way I could be wrong is if EL is super insightful.

I'm not unvoting. This has come to me from hours of situational theory.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Snix »

Netlava wrote:
Snix wrote:Netlava has to be Scum, If she's town Toro would be dead
I am town and Toro is scum. (I'm male, btw)
Snix wrote:Or, if Toro was scum Yankee has to be lying and is a really bad town.
If Toro is scum, Yankee cannot be lying, which means I'm confirmed town.
Again, Toro is scum if EL is scum, which would mean that yankee would have more votes (because EL would have instead of waiting for me to vote.)
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by Snix »

EBWOP: should read: (because EL would have voted Yankee instead of waiting for me to vote.)
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by Snix »

Netlava wrote:
Snix wrote:Again, Toro is scum if EL is scum, which would mean that yankee would have more votes (because EL would have instead of waiting for me to vote.)
There's no reason why EL must place his vote first if he were scum. He could wait for your vote and then hammer.
If he votes first I wouldn't really have options except which cop claim to believe. And based on Meta EL scum would probably put me in a kind of situation where it would be his side vs. someone elses and I'd have to choose.

but, this has started me thinking again

so
unvote
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Snix »

So riddle me this Netlava (sorry about calling you she earlier BTW): Why would scum EL not vote Yankee right away?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Snix »

It does though, because if he's scum and waiting for my vote it means he wants it to be my own logic that kills town, where as if he's scum and votes Yankee than he wants it to be his persuasion that kills town and my gullibility. It matters a lot when EL is involved.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:50 am

Post by Snix »

Yankee wrote:
A).
If I were scum and Toro was cop, Toro would be dead.
B).
If Toro was scum EL would be dead.
C).
If Netlava was scum Toro would be dead.
D).
If Yankee was scum toro would be dead.
E).
If EL were scum Toro would be dead.
F).
If I was town we'd be stuck in this position.
A). True (Snix=Town)
B). True, because he wouldnt have claimed to be cop (EL=Scum)
C). False, I dont understand your reasoning for this, because he is already voting for toro, could be either or....
D). False, read above
E). False, if toro is his scumbuddy (which he is, but you cant be sure of that, which i understand) then he wont hammer his scumbuddy
F). True (Snix=Town.....Again....)
This is all from the perspective of me being scum except point F.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Snix »

Well, I've made my descision, and it's the wimp way out.

Vote: No lynch
I can't be certain who's cop claim is right and who is scum soo, We don't kill anyone today. The only thing that can be gained is information.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Snix »

They don't have majority, do they? I think not. They'd still need 3 votes to win, correct?

Mod Correct me if I'm wrong
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Snix »

Still not majority, it'd be 50-50.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Snix »

actually, unless Scum don't NK it'd be a mexican stand off, would it not?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Snix »

as in, i dont think scum would lynch their partner.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Snix »

but too late now.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Snix »

Eldritch Lord wrote:Good call Toro, I wanted to target Netlava!

Haha, Toro really won us an easy game there. Claimed at the right time and made it believable and chose the right NK.

Hohum's play wasn't good at all and he seems to fail to understand that only half the game is discovering scum and the other half is convincing others that those people are scum. So if he comes back with the "I told you so," attitude, it will be completely invalid. He made this a really easy scum victory.

There's really no one to blame but him--I won't be playing with him from now on.
Snix wrote:It does though, because if he's scum and waiting for my vote it means he wants it to be my own logic that kills town[...]It matters a lot when EL is involved.
And it WAS!
Snix wrote:The only way I could be wrong is if EL and Toro are scum (which I don't believe because EL may know me but I don't think he knows me that well. And if he does this game was lost from the get go)
Snix, sorry my friend, but I
do
know you that well, and you
did
lose from the get go. Heheh, you will
not
hear the end of this.
Yeah, yeah. Shoulda gone with my gut.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Snix »

Yankee wrote:I still dont understand Snix's strategy of No Lynch. That is like asking for the mafia to win, even if me and netlava were scum we could vote for no lynch and win. That was like, i dont know which side is scum, so im going to pick neither so we lose..... sigh
I figured it would have given us 1 more day, not losing it for us.
I was wrong apparently.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Snix »

Yankee wrote:So was my play as the cop newbish, like who i investigated or how i claimed so early. I feel like i could have played it different for a town win....
Your early claim with just an innocent result did throw me off a bit..

Return to “Completed Open Games”