GinzkeyPlatz
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by GinzkeyPlatz »

Oh goody, its saberwolf. Are you trying to tell us you only use gambits when you're town, in order to clear yourself as town?

Vote: Lynx The Antithesis
because don't call me sweet!
GinzkeyPlatz
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by GinzkeyPlatz »

saberwolf wrote:I can't replace out, or I lose the bet.

If you guys were to lynch me, then I cannot possibly flake out of the game, fulfilling my primary condition.

My secondary condition is to win this game as town.
You're also playing this game over a bet? And you're saying that the conditions of the bet (flaking, not replacing out?) outweigh your normal actions for your alignment?

Is this how you are still going to play?
GinzkeyPlatz
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:51 am

Post by GinzkeyPlatz »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
bigmc109 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:whoa whoa whoa...

lets slow this down a bit and have some conversation...what is everybody's hurry?

BG did you know that your vote was putting him at -1? If so, why didnt you mention it? If so, why did you ask for a claim?

unvote.
I think this addressed at me....

If it is, no, I missed MR's vote on saber. Though, seeing as you unvoted, I'm keeping my vote on.
how exactly did you miss the vote?

calling bullshit on this statement..you read enough to think saber is WIFOMing it up, but did read enough to catch a vote that was very obvious.

first lie here, children

vote bigmc109
It might be the case that he either chose not to read other people's posts or that he cared more about adding to the wagon than knowing how many votes were on it. There was enough time between MR and bigmc's posts for him to have read it, and there wasn't much to read.

bigmc, were you reading everyone else's posts or only saberwolf's? Were you reading them or just skimming them? And why?
GinzkeyPlatz
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by GinzkeyPlatz »

Paradoxombie wrote:There's a reason saber says his play avoids NKs. Because it is better for scum than town.
His scummy-looking gambit strategy looks ideal for a mafia that doesn't have a kill. If he was a werewolf, the seer might target him early on, so I do not think he is a werewolf, at least. But as a mafia he's also trying to avoid a werewolf night kill, so he might be in the mafia.

His strategy could have been made as either town or scum alignment since he pulled this scummy routine as a townie just last week to find scum on his wagon. But I am concerned that he's trying to defend with past games at this point, because we don't know if he is the same player as in the previous game.

So I think the only reason he would do this as town is hoping to get lynched and see if we can find scum on his wagon. And just enough of me believes he likes that high risk, high reward strategy to try it again. I don't want to vote him for that feeling, and because I also think he made some good observations, like posts 115 and 117, when he goes out of this mode and tries to play normal.
GinzkeyPlatz
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by GinzkeyPlatz »

saberwolf wrote:
Scum: Bigmc and Lynx

It's easy to see, game over.

Make sure one of these two is lynched at some point when I'm gone.
You're acting like your lynch is a sure thing now. Are you going to act normal from now on or just keep teasing us? I need to know if I should just hammer you now so you're not a liability later on.

I think you are right that multiple scum are on your wagon but why them specifically? Do you think they are on the same scum team?
curiouskarmadog wrote:someone tell me why scum would act like saber...they want to fit in..they want to go unnoticed..they want to look town....does it surprise me that saber doesnt seem to have any friends here? no. Pretty sure he is town....really it is WIFOM, but there are other people that are scummier if you look between the lines.
I don't agree with this logic. The bet has seemed to influence his playstyle over anything else, because he has to keep joining games he otherwise wouldn't. So he is probably acting this way with any role to get killed in his games faster. All we have to work with is straight odds, which are still pretty good.

But what do you mean other people are scummier, though? Do you think saberwolf at least looks somewhat scummy?
GinzkeyPlatz
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
GinzkeyPlatz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by GinzkeyPlatz »

unvote;
Vote: Memorable Raindrops

He certainly had an opportunistic vote and has been absent from all other discussion. There are 5 scum but he seems okay with only having 1 suspect to end the day. Its an easy and convenient way for scum to play and I'll keep thinking that until he starts playing pro-town.

Right now I can believe that hewitt's vote was influence by multiple games with saberwolf and a growing frustration, so it doesn't feel as unnatural.

My current stance is that I hope saberwolf will take the game more seriously if he lives one or more days. I think he will if he realizes he's stuck with us.

bigmc I'm torn on right now. The timing of his vote doesn't bother me anymore, but his "actual scum hunting" in post 95 looks like a stretch to me. It looks like bigmc essentially calls saberwolf's attack on Lynx scummy because has a difference of opinion. But I also have bad vibes on curiouskarmadog. This is something I will have to sort out. :?

Return to “Completed Open Games”