Open 189~Trouble@Warren State Mental Hosp (Over)

Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Cat »

/confirm
Show
Meow.

[b]Officially the game-playing alt of skitzer.
skitzer is for modding and MishMash.
Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Cat »

I like this playerlist, BTW. I didn' tknow cayke played Mafia games. :D
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by Cat »

Sorry, I'll read up.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by Cat »

OK, I dislike playing with Xdaamno because of what's going on right now. Yes, he's definitely scummy, but he's almost always scummy acting.

Also, the collision of veterans and newer people makes this game slightly more difficult.

Otto Ulbreicht: What has Xdaamno done that would make you want to support? I'm not saying stuff like that isn't out there but I sure do want to see it if it is. (<--ew nasty four 2-letter words that start with "i" in a row...)

crywolf: You've been on the Xdaamno wagon even before Vi was, are you sure of your vote with the new findings?
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Cat »

Vi wrote:Mafia is not a game of logic and it is scummy to try to frame it as one.
Technically, it at least partially is. You have to, based on a mixture of tells and hunches, reason out the likeliest probable scum. Now, if you were to say "Mafia is not a game of only logic," I could agree with that. :D
Vi wrote:I'm curious. Could you list the vets vs. the newer people, quickly? (Hint: Otto U. is an alt)
Well, OU's altiness is a twist, but I did think he was one of the newer people.

I guess for "veterans" I was mostly thinking JDodge, but I could see you and VPBaltar as seasoned enough. For newer people, Qooq seems to fit the bill, as well as cayke, merely because she doesn't play mafia that much.
crywolf20084 wrote:And it is definitely 8:30 in the morning and i just woke up. Cat did get back to this >_>
I'm confused. I don't recall saying I'd get back to stuff I hadn't already gotten back to, and the above statement makes no sense. :D

On OU's supposedly obvtown post: There was one thing that struck me as it being scummy:
Otto Ulbreicht wrote:I feel Xdaamno needs some support, not more votes.
He said this before he gave he reasoning for not voting Xdaamno, which is pretty fishy anyway. It seems as though he's supporting Xdaamno in a rooting-for-the-underdog sort of way, not really like he had any material evidence behind his support.
Otto Ulbreicht wrote:I realised I forgot to put this game on my watched topics list, and stumbled across it while searching for another game. I hastily went into the game, and noticing a couple of names on the page before posting, I RVS voted the name that was easiest to remember and spell. I also read hastily the last bits of the game to get an idea of who is suspect, and to be honest I don't see that great of a case on Xdammno. I don't wish to be opportunistic and just come straight out of the gate with another vote on him. I need to see some definite cases before I make that move. Meta just doesn't cut it.
I don't like the description of how he made his first post in this game. If I did this, I would initially post "catching up, hold on" to avoid prods/replacement and then read through the whole thing before sharing my thoughts. The way OU did it seems like an exact description of what scum would do in this situation.
VP Baltar wrote:Why? I don't see the attacks falling along those lines at all actually.
This was before I realized OU was an alt. And I think I was imagining future scuffles, not the current ones.

As for citation on Xdaamno, most of the games I been with him in (as skitzer) he's almost always been a suspect from the beginning but usually manages to hang on a long time.
VP Baltar wrote:That's pretty much skitzer's MO, isn't it?
No no no no. Half the problem is that this is my first game as Cat and I sometimes forget to check on this one. :D
Xdaamno wrote:I don't know if someone could find my games via the mafiascum logs - I haven't played many lately - the only one in 2008/2009 I could find was this one:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... c&&start=0

Where I certainly remember having the same feeling, although I avoided being lynched for quite a while with a gambit.
I was in that game, and you were definitely suspicous.

I don't know if this fits in the time frame, but weren't you in Pikmin Mafia?
Otto Ulbreicht wrote:I am very aware, and have had great pleasure having you as a co-town in the past. I just think you're being very idiotic in your own scumhunting. Your current reason for calling me scum is based on something that never occured. I respect Vi's vote more than yours, because it's simply more of an encouragement to scumhunt more and I respect Vi for that and will respect Vi's wishes...eventually. For now I need to put more priority on this exam. I promise that when I have completed the exam and I return, I shall do a full sweep of the game and give my opinions and thoughts on everyone and everything to date. If you wish to leave any questions for me to answer between now and when I get back, I shall be more than happy to answer them.
I'm afraid your anonymity is getting in the way of the best environment for a successful lynch now. Especially that first sentence.

Well, two posts later, nvm. :D But I don't really care that it's saberwolf that much.

BTW i'm successful with an alt. TEEHEE!

*sigh* then Ottowolf breadcrumbed. I'm so sad.

SO:

My top suspect and a vote was to go to OU/saberwolf/Porochaz, but now with the breadcrumb I'm not going to. Instead,
Vote Xdaamno
because he's been acting just generally slightly scummy all game and I feel my vote need to be somewhere.

Hyl and populartajo: Why are you voting VP Baltar? Nothing in my reread gave even the slightest reason to vote that way.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Cat »

JDodge: VP Baltar is right, saying you are being vague is an understatement though. I think that your inferring that he has a better meta than this; though it may be true, some examples would be lovely.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Cat »

Hyl: why are you voting VP Baltar?

populartajo: why were you voting VP Baltar?

You two may have missed this, it was at the end of my long post on the last page but populartajo has posted many times so I decided to restate it.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Cat »

HowardRoark: Yes, I knew he switched his vote, which made me slightly think that he was trying to evade my question. But now he's answered it and I don't think he meant to.

Still waiting for Hyl's answer, of course.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Cat »

I'm having difficulties with MS right now, so I don't know if this post will make it or not.
Vi wrote:@Cat: Do you still like your vote for Xdaamno?
Do you think there is anyone else who is scummy in this game?
Yes, I do like my vote on Xdaamno even more now with his cop vote. I mean, with all the saberwolf shenanigans, he would have at least gone through and read that. As for other scummy people, I would say saberwolf/Porochaz if the breadcrumb wasn't so intact, but the only other small qualm I have is Hyl's lurking.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Cat »

Xdaamno wrote:
Cat wrote:I'm having difficulties with MS right now, so I don't know if this post will make it or not.
Vi wrote:@Cat: Do you still like your vote for Xdaamno?
Do you think there is anyone else who is scummy in this game?
Yes, I do like my vote on Xdaamno even more now with his cop vote. I mean, with all the saberwolf shenanigans, he would have at least gone through and read that. As for other scummy people, I would say saberwolf/Porochaz if the breadcrumb wasn't so intact, but the only other small qualm I have is Hyl's lurking.
Elephant in the room: What makes a scum player more likely to not read that than a town player?
Nothing. But Xdaamno has been quite active, so I would imagine he would notice that.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Cat »

Sorry, holiday weekend was unpredictably extended by predictable power outage.

Will post ASAP.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Cat »

OK, HR's misread of the unactive JDodge is scummier than the unactive JDodge and the almost-always-scummy Xdaamno.

Unvote: Xdaamno
Vote: HowardRoark
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]
Cat
Cat
Townie
Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Cat »

I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever, but I couldn't really find anything to make a stance on.

As for defending myself, two holiday breaks didn't really help my activity any, and I can't find anything to post upon.

My votes I can see why they look a little hoppy, but they have cut-and-dry reasons. I voted Xdaamno because I didn't have my vote anywhere else and he looked just generally scummy to me. I voted HowardRoark because he obviously denied JDodge's inactivity, which was just strange, weird, and untrue.

I'd love to have some questions directed at me so I may answer them. For now, if I have time, I'll do an ISOthon like all the replacements are doing so I can get back into the flow of this game.
Show
Meow.

Khamisa is retired.[/b]

Return to “Completed Open Games”