Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #200) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Wtf farside that link, links to what I just said! Quote instead of linking. You chronology is throwing me off.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #201) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Okay goin into fars iso to try and break this down. Lets see:

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm Post subject: 151
farside22 wrote:
This is bull. I said mafia would rather try and hit a wolfy and win, and that a mislynch doesn't guarantee a mafia win. If i was mafia i'd be right along eb aiming at the ?'s to maybe hit the last wolfy...so, you are just wrong here.
Look at it from my thought. You and nik mafia. You tried like crazy to get a Monk lynched that you know to be town. Once you lynch said Monk today mafia wins. Did I miss a beat there?
Iso 151… somehow she associates me (and nik) as mafia… how she concludes me to being mafia is beyond me, if she read any of the previous day.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 pm Post subject: 153
farside22 wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Benmage, have you forgotten about me or something? Because I'm pretty sure you flat-out accused me of being scum for reasons you claimed were ironclad yesterday, yet I'm seeing a vote for EB. What happened here?
maybe you will get the answer that he keeps dodging with me. :?
*****************Which question did I dodge, and link/quote me dodging it.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 pm Post subject: 154
farside22 wrote:Starting with the first person I read:

Benmage (Rep. Canada Rep. YamiJoey) - sign's that make me think no pairing with maemuki - (said in regard to Mae's play)
Shes relatively new if i recall and my one games worth of experience with her was nothing impressive. In fact i think she lurked hard too...so a policy lynch seems in order.
I'm not sure how scien's comment seen here has this comment come out:
Scien wrote:
I am looking for scum... I am not looking for small things that can excuse my vote.

Ah, so your role PM reads werewolf.
meh more buddying with mae:
Maemuki wrote:

Anybody can make a tl;dr version of Scien's posts? There's no way I'll read all that. I'm too lazy.

Ah that’s the Mae I know.
quicly excuse's Mae

Interesing to note that ben talks about mae has a policy lynch but never carried on with that idea the next day. (starts leaning more toward wolf with Mae) Ah he bring up the idea of a policy lynch but does that backtrack of saying it was a bad idea on my say so.
First I didn’t excuse Mae…If you quote the statement before that one, you see I actually go ‘wow’ a good post from her….but then she does a bad post…which I comically go “ah that’s the mae I know” i.e. she is bad.

From this snip, I don’t understand the point of the Scien quote. As you can see and as you saw in my Nov post (which I can requite for you if you’d like) I was for Mae’s policy lynch. However I went after more obvious scummier people.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 pm Post subject: 154
farside22 wrote: I really don't like the way ben defends Nik's scum list here:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:^^ This made me chuckle.

So great you listed some names...didnt even attempt to give anything brief...but okkkk.... Lets build from there.

What have i done to be written down as "def scum"??
EB has a point about nik's post. It is supar and lack luster when it comes to a real reason for finding someone scum.
But one can understand where he stands in the game. Sure his reads aren't back by much foundation. But now we know that...we know certain reads aren't the most concrete. Anyways whats wrong with his reason for believing his scum picks?
I noted since I'm not lynched and know my alignment as town that since Ben and SK did not just vote to lynch me they are not possibly scum together. As I said a mislynch today means scum win.
*wonders how long some thinkheaded people are going to be*
I'm really leaning Ben as wolf at this point, but him igoring Nik is giving me all sorts of vibes and defending his list.
Did you ever answer my question with regards to this post? You lean me mafia, you lean me wolf...i'm ignoring nik, while at the same time defending his list ~!?!!!??! please build upon your thought of this post.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm Post subject: 155
farside22 wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
farside wrote:That was towards Benmage and his comment and I distictly state "you" not both of you.
That doesn't change the fact that I'm curious as to where you got the thought that I was trying to get a monk lynched yesterday.
Again I stated Ben was trying to get Monk lynched where are you getting that I stated you did this?
************Are you referencing today, or yesterday?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 am Post subject: 157
farside22 wrote:
I said she was a policy, but that there were more worth wild targets readily available. Your half truths are interesting to note.

No this is what you said:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nice job scien. A little ironic you left out my lingering question on Oddin in both of our summaries, but i did ask for them to be brief.

As far as my interactions with Mae...there hasnt been any, i just joined the game and she is V/LA...from her play my only read is that shes bad, and could warrant a policy lynch if others are for this so am i.
Her badness makes her impossible to read, thus quite the liability.

The YJ/Mae/Wulfy exchange..i'd have to go back and read, as well as Nik's statement.
Based on this set up and the possible scenario's I'm going with the assumption that there is 2 wovles and 2 mafia. If this a fact we mislynch with 9 players and then it's just a battle between 2 scum factions for who wins.
In a nutshell I'm against policy lynches based on this possible scenario.
This is the quote I'm referring to with my comment.
Right right right...today would be a bad position with 0 mafia dead to call for one...She still shouldnt be overlooked..that said. Vote EB !??! :P
**********DING DING DING********* As for my interactions with Mae that is what I said. I will requote:
Benmage wrote:I haven't read since my last post, but..
@Farside:
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm
Benmage wrote:Still trudging:
Maemuki wrote:@ EB, eeeh, pretty much wants to lynch the lurkers and no one else. Follows the town, and it seems like he's more likely to vote for a town-lurker than a scum-active poster. That bugs me.

^ Done from memory. Most likely not accurate. And I'm trying to understand the arguments. No luck yet.

Well, if you agree that farside/Scien arguing is useless...then why are you paying so much mind to it? It's mostly arguing about something that's very small, and

If you say that I've been posting more on my other games, it's because they don't have walls of text that confuse me. Just before you point that out.
This whole post read as a big inner sigh. Cant get a read on bad players. Shes a policy lynch... the earlier the better.
Although i think i'm seeing some real evident scum here that should probably be dealt with first.
Underlines what can be seen as ‘worthwild targets’

See..i told you it was in my iso, and that this was what I said...geeze. I'm not gonna lie, or stretch the truth. I'll let you scum twist and fubar the game yourselves.
BAM……BAM…Byaaaah BAM.

Now show me again where I am lying, cause is this is me catching you lying. You said I didn’t say anything about ‘worth wild targets’ as to why I didn’t pursue Mae’s policy lynch in you ‘interesting to note’ iso post 154 Dec 15. And I go BAM with the Nov 30 post talking about dealing with evident scum first.

farside22 wrote: Your stated I was making half truths. So you can lie and it's okay. Nice way to just ignore your own comment to me where I show you talking about lynching mae for policy lynch and backing off on my say so.
So you did make half-truths... Check one. And what do you mean by "backing off on my say so"
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Wtf farside that link, links to what I just said! Quote instead of linking. You chronology is throwing me off.
Shy am I doing all this work. Your quote came from you and where you said the term worthwhile. I'm saying I saw you talk about policy lynches and then changing your mind on my say so which I proved.
Changing my mind from what to what? Changing my mind for being for policy lynches?? My mind never changed....you missed what i posted. You aren't alone in this work.

Now quote my statement/opinion...then your statement/opinion...and then show me mine where I can see my opinion "changed".
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #203) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Where is the mental shift?? Both talk about being in favor of policy lynching her.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
ben wrote:This is the quote I'm referring to with my comment.
Right right right...today would be a bad position with 0 mafia dead to call for one...She still shouldnt be overlooked..that said. Vote EB !??!
I'm sure most everyone here is pretty sure you're wolf. All your plan is about the wolf and not about what is in the best interest of the town.
Is this answering the mental shift?? Because this just reads as another issue...

0 mafia didn't mean mafiascum here..it meant both mafia and wolf scum...there were none anti town dead, thus there were better targets to go for than aiming for a policy lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

@Farside
who do you think is the last 2 mafia scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #206) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
@Farside
who do you think is the last 2 mafia scum?
pretty much 99% nik and 70%EB
There is that 30% on SK just because i have no read on him.
Seeing as I also want to vote EB, but dont want to vote Nik (yet)...isn't it best to yield to your worse read(still good) but likelier lynch target?

That said
unvote vote EB

Yeah SK..with the whole never caught up in the thread, and only negative pointless comments towards me could be scum coasting to the end game...its an eerie feeling to cope with it....but i just can't get my mind off EB (**hopes this isn't my downfall**).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #207) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: I'm not helping the wolf. I'm here to help the town. I like my 99% for now.
You're absurd and you dont make sense.
A. not wolf.
B. the wolf, wants to hunt mafia....so has the same motive as town.
C. You and EB are partners is the real answer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Preemptive away. Gonna be gone friday 11 am EST to sunday....but sunday's also my fathers Bday so count the V/LA till Monday Dec. 21.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote:I'm still waiting to hear who the wolf is, Ben.
So you or far will know who to NK...nah, i'll leave the 3 "?"'s for you guys to gamble.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #210) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Actual change that...it is in my best interest to have the two factions kill eachother off, so i'll get back to you on that...i got work in 20 mins tho and need to shower...hopefully tomorrow before i go away.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #211) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote:Ummm...for argument's sake...: so you're trying to keep the wolf ALIVE through the night?
No, hence in my best interest to spell out who it is for you guys.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #212) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm back, but still busy. Have a lot to catchup on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #213) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: Ben is implying you and me scum based on my analysis but refuses to acknowledge that as a townie he should know he has a 50/50 shot at scum between me and Nik or a 100% chance. Do you find that he continues to think about the wolf and what the wolf wants not at all more then likely he is the wolf.
This is nonsense because I've acknowledged this statement already, and have already answered. If its 50-50 between you and Nik its also 50-50 between EB and SK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #214) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote:With the lack of punctuation that was a bit hard to decipher, but to try to respond: If there were a Ben-Nik team, then they wouldn't have any need to push so hard for a monk lynch. Lynching anyone other than mafia tonight is a near-certain mafia victory. In fact, killing you would mean they'd be 100% certain of killing the wolf during the night, while the wolf would be almost certain to target a monk (two living monks tomorrow means he's the lynch). Killing the mason is even better. Other than a mafia lynch, killing a monk today is the only way they have a chance of losing, actually: only a 50/50 chance of NKing a werewolf then, and a chance they'd be the wolf's NK and tomorrow's lynch.

So no, I don't see Ben as mafia by today's voting unless he's trying overly hard to be tricky or he's acting foolish.
No, you are correct that me mafia is damn near impossible.. Farside is trying to push any anti-me agenda.
ElectricBadger wrote: Also, he did acknowledge that my case for not voting a monk was sound, implying agreement with your stats - he just stated he didn't care and wanted me dead anyways. I don't things between us are overly personal, so there's only reason I can see that taking such a risk is reasonable.
Its not personal lol....You are obvious scum. So the math may be in his favor, but this game is more than math and you read 100% scum.

Did you really just say Nik/Farside are scum, quoting a farside post to vote Nik....lol....yeah you two are partners.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #215) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Farside22 wrote:Which person if mafia has more then one scum buddy would you consider to be my scum buddy and why?
Well, first the mafia obviously has only one scum buddy. As for who your scum buddy would be...actually, I would guess Benmage because of your rather useless (no offense meant) attack on him and your assertion that he's a werewolf. Could be a mafia ploy to clear one of their own from a lynch today.
Wow, reading some peoples deductive reasoning continues to amaze me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #216) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: Because I'm looking for scum partners and I don't see anyone else that is doing that.
uhh i already pointed em out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #217) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote: Because I'm looking for scum partners and I don't see anyone else that is doing that.
uhh i already pointed em out.
Lets see it's me and EB or me and SK and only because I think your idea for going for the monks is anti-town.
Is that you're reasoning in a nutshell?
Its you an EB...how is going for the monks anti-town?? Who are you saying are the final two mafia? I thought you said SK/Nik a bit ago...which sounds like SK is a monk... :shock:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #218) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote: We've already explained to you that going after monks is anti-town because it makes targetting harder for scum NKs - specifically, it makes it harder for the mafia to kill the werewolf. It may also make it harder for lynching tomorrow; if we lynch a town-monk today it's unlikely we'll have any monks tomorrow, while if the wolf to kills a mafia-monk we'll have a proven townie, a huge advantage in lylo. But I'm guessing you already knew that, and are just pretending to be obtuse.
If we lynch a mafia monk we'll have a guaranteed townie entering tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #219) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote: Also, I'm still waiting to hear who the wolf is. Why so much difficulty with a question whose answer you already knew?
It wasn't as evident as i thought...it'll take sometime to cipher through what i was thinking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #220) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm sick too
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #221) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Benmage »

So why aren't you trying to get SK lynched to have a confirmed townie.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #222) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:So why aren't you trying to get SK lynched to have a confirmed townie.
And have the wolf kill the confirmed townie!
I'm so glad you think I'm really that gullible.
No, but your realllllly realllly bad. I'm reading this as you admitting your mafiascum....Whys the wolf killing the confirmed townie, but not the mafia??

Oh and the wolf would be trying to hit the final mafia guy... not the townie...gg logic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #223) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vote farside22
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #224) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:So why aren't you trying to get SK lynched to have a confirmed townie.
And have the wolf kill the confirmed townie!
No, but your realllllly realllly bad. I'm reading this as you admitting your mafiascum....Whys the wolf killing the confirmed townie, but not the mafia??

Oh and the wolf would be trying to hit the final mafia guy... not the townie...gg logic.
Okay lets say we get mafia today. Why the hell would the wolf not get rid of a confirm town player at that point?
Again, why is the wolf the one wanting to kill the confirmed townie, but the mafia aren't?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #225) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm town trying to win the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #226) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:I'm town trying to win the game.
Right that is why you keep trying to lynch a Monk saying it's 50/50 when you know reading the role set up there is either 0-1 town monks or both are town.
Unless you know for fact one of the monks is scum. I would love to hear how you know this for fact then.
Because i've got a damn good read on EB, and the way you two have played this game. Thats why its fine to go for you. We lynch you, scum 1. Hopefully wolf guy kills EB, 2nd scum....if he doesn't say he kills SK...but say the mafia kills the wolf...we enter tomorrow with EB, and 2 town....the 2 town better know what to do.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #227) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote:So who's scum if farside flips town, Ben?
I can't fathom this possibility, sorry.

On the side...who did you say you felt were the last 2 mafia?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #228) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote:You're that amazingly sure that far is scum, but it took you that long to vote her? How strange. You seem to have a theme today of being unable to fathom a mislynch.
I wanted you lynched first. And would still prefer this.
ElectricBadger wrote: So right now I'm leaning towards a nik/SK pairing.
How convenient. You or farside should've bussed the other. Once one of you flips the other will surely be NK'd...i cant believe from the strength of the position you entered into today, that you're going to lose...How does it feel?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #229) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote:It makes me think you'd better be mafia who bussed amazingly well or you're going to look really stupid for trash talking right now.
I'll bite my lip and run into my corner with my tail tucked between my legs for being terrible at mafia if neither you nor far are scum.

The only way Nik/SK are is if the timeless scum tell of scum being the least-contributors/lurkers rings true. But god do i hope thats not the case here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #230) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nikanor wrote:
farside wrote:And have the wolf kill the confirmed townie!
You're bullshitting here. Why would any scum kill a confirmed townie? You know that the scum will be best off aiming for the opposing team.
Far squirming is comical.

@MOD
Whats the story on Hew, Hayl...games at a standpoint without him. I tried convincing the mafiascum to bus, but they won't budge.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #231) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
farside wrote:And have the wolf kill the confirmed townie!
You're bullshitting here. Why would any scum kill a confirmed townie? You know that the scum will be best off aiming for the opposing team.
if the town lynches a mafia today why on earth would they try to kill the opposite alignment?
Why would a mafia try and kill an opposing alignment?? So you think the mafia would kill the monk??Because a second ago you said wolf, but lets say you got confused for a second and meant wolf or whatever.

With 2 Deaths occurring tonight, 3 people will enter tomorrow. Either 3 town, if we lynch a mafia and both the mafia and the wolf nk each other, or 2 town and 1 of either the wolf or the mafia if either side misses the opposing team, OR 1-1-1 if both sides simply hit town. Which is what a prisoner dilemma, or i guess no lynch into night hope they NK each other off...Still the scenario either scum wants to walk into (assuming we lynch mafia today) Is the 2-1, not the 1-1-1... say 1 team goes for the "confirmed townie" and the other teams like "ahaha idiot" and it becomes 0-2-1...lol.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #232) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Benmage »

EB, will you just bus farside already...what do you thinks gonna happen when hew comes back...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #233) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Than you're terrible at this game Farside..hopefully, you aren't.

Why do you keep saying 2-3 mafia???How dumb of a statement is that....You don't have any mental illness, do you? I don't want to be rude if thats the case....This is an open setup. There are 2 mafia scum and 2 wolf scum. The 1-2 is whether or not they are mafiamonk scum and wolfmason scum or not....Geeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #234) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Haylen wrote:
Lol, sometimes I look at this game and start to write cases against people before I remember that I'm the mod...:lol:
Just play...i'd love to hear who you thinks scum/town...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #235) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: I read this as 1-2 mafia how else do you explain the 4 to 8 vanilla then?
So don't go calling me names if you can't figure the 4-8 VT either

I see it has a possible 1 or 2 mafia, monk, mason, wolf seeing this set up. Not a for sure 2 of each role with only 4 VT's
Read better.

There are 2 Mafia 2 Wolf....there may or may not be a wolfmason or a mafiamonk within the 2/2.

Try re confirming with the mod...It should be pretty simple. This is an OPEN setup.

MOD
WHEN this game was made there were 2 Mafia and 2 Wolves, correct? Whether or not the mafia is monk, and the wolf is mason is the only thing in question, COrrect??

Aye. I wasn't sure how to word it. There are definately 2 wolfs and two mafia. But a mafia and/or a wolf could be a monk or mason depending on their alignment. :oops: ~ Hayl
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #236) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Did you see her edit my post....it was all very obvious farside.....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #237) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Did you see her edit my post....it was all very obvious farside.....
She really should not confirm that and I will have a chat after the game with her about that. This game is based on WIFOM.
But I noticed you ignored the math probablity I just pointed out after saying some very unnecessary comments and I better get an appology after that because what I said is not dumb. It's a game based on WIFOM with the idea there could be 8 VT's
Just because the mod clarified something she should not have doesn't make my statement dumb it clears the air to know for fact that there is 1 wolf and 2 mafia left in the game for sure.
Its an Open setup...its suppose to be clear how many anti-town roles there are....Apology from me? or from Hayl?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #238) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

[quote="farside22"]
I've lost my humor at this point.[/quote
Because to continue to fight that you aren't scum is pointless...throughout your whole 2-3 scum remaining, you never once question that the wolves would've been wiped out. The only wifom on the roles was if the masons/monks could trust one another...As town, why would you be angry we know how many anti-town roles there are??Ding ding ding...you aren't town.

Noone here is perfect. The game should've read 4 VT's not 4-8.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #239) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Did you see her edit my post....it was all very obvious farside.....
She really should not confirm that and I will have a chat after the game with her about that. This game is based on WIFOM.
But I noticed you ignored the math probablity I just pointed out after saying some very unnecessary comments and I better get an appology after that because what I said is not dumb. It's a game based on WIFOM with the idea there could be 8 VT's
Just because the mod clarified something she should not have doesn't make my statement dumb it clears the air to know for fact that there is 1 wolf and 2 mafia left in the game for sure.
Its an Open setup...its suppose to be clear how many anti-town roles there are....Apology from me? or from Hayl?
If it was supposed to be clear it would say
2 mafia
2 wolf
1-2 monk
1-2 mason
4-6 VT

An appology from you for your uncessary comment. Math logic and all it's clear that the mod should not have confirmed 2 mafia or the sent up would not have 4-8 VT as a possiblity.
It should've read 4VT's......Thats the only mod mishap, and it was rather clear to me. Of course she should've rectified and clarified the mistake...its an open setup...which post# am i to be apologizing about, i'd like to reread what i said.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #240) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Benmage »

I called your statement dumb, not you. I don't mean to personally assault, you farside, the person. So if thats how you read it, or how I worded it. I apologize. But your play, and that statement/assumption on the game setup was awful...appeared really newbish/inexperienced...since you aren't inexperienced my reasoning for your subpar play/statements is because you are scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #241) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Reading you 2 is humorous...i guess we wait till hewitt gets replaced...then the replacement catches up..lame...zzz...i hate flakers, damn you hew...*shakes fist*....cya all next week i suppose.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #242) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Haylen wrote:
Nachomamma88 replaces Hewitt, affective immediately
Sweeeeeeeet Caroline...................GL Nacho....The first 6-7 pages are rough, skim the farside scien exchanges...than around pages 22-26 when i replace in, i drop madd summary stuff, so skim that area too.

Good Luck, and thanks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #243) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: Get to today. See everyone point fingers. Tell us if you're the wolf and if you are not and are town we all now that Benmage is the wolf then.
:roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #244) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Ben was right about the farside-scien interactions... I got through the first 3 monstrous walls of text, and I said fuck it. Sorry guys.

Currently on page 15. Don't do anything stupid until I fiinish.
WATCH out for the low 20's i replace in with a bang!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #245) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

EBWOP: Actually it is pg 20...you'll notice the vertical scroll bar shrinks drastically :wink: .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #246) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Shoot: Benmage
:P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #247) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
farside22 wrote:I called SK and Nik scum. What did I say about Ben.
3 scum all on my wagon and Ben kills EB. Pfft
I seriously can't believe Ben didn't kill Nikanor. I mean, when there's only two unconfirmeds left and you're one of them (plus you're the wolf), that automatically means the other one is mafia. That logic actually led me to believe that I'd made the wrong decision about killing Benmage.

Benmage, did you overlook this fact, or was there another reason for killing EB that somehow superseded it?
I knew Nik was 100% scum. I wasn't sure if EB or you were the final scum. I actually sent in to kill Nik, but than retracted it for EB...I thought I nor Nacho or anyone else would be able to get their minds off EB...so rather than stalling next day in is Eb scum or is SK scum, i risked it and went for the gold killing EB...Turns out that was off and SK was scum...

Sigh another game where all we had to do to win was lynch the people with the lowest post counts..gg lurking.
farside22 wrote: ^ this too. I didn't get Ben's kill choice either. Nik was 100% garenteed mafia after I flipped town.
I completely forgot this point. I was just happy to be right about my last day scum calls on people.
You were right. But you selfhammered as town... :?
ElectricBadger wrote:Good game, all. Mafia definitely earned the win!
God do i hope thats sarcasm.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #248) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 am

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Benmage wrote:I knew Nik was 100% scum. I wasn't sure if EB or you were the final scum. I actually sent in to kill Nik, but than retracted it for EB...I thought I nor Nacho or anyone else would be able to get their minds off EB...so rather than stalling next day in is Eb scum or is SK scum, i risked it and went for the gold killing EB...Turns out that was off and SK was scum...
Okaaaaay...you gave up a sure mafia kill for a 50/50 shot. That makes sense.
sarcasm?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #249) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
You were right. But you selfhammered as town...
Either the replacement was going to go thru a long speach and hammer based on misguided reasoning or I hammer as town hope that I leave mafia with wondering if Ben or the new guy was wolf and hope my instict about the wolf would go for the garenteed killed on Nik.
Also some of my comments about Ben being scum with Nik could have help SK but it should have been No lynch had Ben correctly killed Nik last night.
Thats why i couldnt get my head around you as not being mafia...the wolf, me was in such a bad position that day, and you seemed way more concerned with the wolf than the mafia...i just didn't get it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #250) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Benmage wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Benmage wrote:I knew Nik was 100% scum. I wasn't sure if EB or you were the final scum. I actually sent in to kill Nik, but than retracted it for EB...I thought I nor Nacho or anyone else would be able to get their minds off EB...so rather than stalling next day in is Eb scum or is SK scum, i risked it and went for the gold killing EB...Turns out that was off and SK was scum...
Okaaaaay...you gave up a sure mafia kill for a 50/50 shot. That makes sense.
sarcasm?
Um, yeah. In your shoes, I would've gone for the sure kill.
And had i made it to the next day with you em and EB i would've made the same fault either in lynching EB or in no lynching and NKing him...so i sped the process up a day...i dont know if nacho would've been in the same dilemma. Oh well the fact that you can't see my reasoning is fine.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #251) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nikanor wrote:. For example, who used your walls as an excuse to lurk? SK and myself, I know for sure. Maemuki too, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think any town players did that.
Word lol...i called my own downfall. "timeless scum tell... lurking/least contributors."... :roll: i suck.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #252) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

I wish i had been in this game from the getgo...dont think i'll replace again, wasn't as enjoyable.

Return to “Completed Open Games”