Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

/confirm (Am I #10?)

I don't really have a favorite animal. Maybe giraffe.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

If it's not a joke vote, are you willing to state your reasoning?
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I don't know. Though I've played with DTM before, it was only for a short time and I don't know him/his meta very well.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

TheLonging wrote:I don't get it, what is special about DTM
Same. I guess I'm slow. I've picked apart DTM's one post this game, but I don't have anything.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I do not see how DTM was scummy in the first place. Pointing out information that could be vital later in the game isn't scummy.

--
Kmd4390 wrote:I don't understand what you are saying.
This, referring to farside's most recent post.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Pomegranate »

DTM, I get confused when you refer to SaintKerrigan as Sarah.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount 1.3 (As of replacement {Post 73})
mavsfan -1- kmd4390
farside22 -1- SaintKerrigan
animorpherv1 -1- DTMaster

Not voting: Everyone Else

Currently
NEUTRAL
with activity in this game.

Welcome Gheb!
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I don't see why mavsfan and xofelf are in different categories.

I agree about TQO.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Farside, yeah, town has to lynch successfully 4 times and the doc has lost a lot of power. These rules make a town win very difficult. It's ok though. I have faith in this player list.
But since the mafia oppose each other and cannot cross-kill, it's hard for everyone.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

It's typical of xofelf when she's busy at the beginning of a game to post a "hey, I'm here. Glanced over some things. Here's my quick opinion that doesn't say much. Another post some other time" regardless of alignment. I'll be able to read her once she gives us content. Mavs showed up and confirmed without offering anything and I'm not sure why. My opinion may change once I get a response from him.
Okay, makes sense. I don't know her meta well (it's been a while).
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Some questions, to spark some discussion:

The Longing, do you like being scum or town better? (Bonus: Why?)

xofelf, what's the most enjoyable power role you ever played? (Bonus: Why?)

Kmd, what do you like better, RVS or RQS? (Bonus: Why?)

Gheb, what do you think of the site in general? Do you like our approach to scumhunting? (Bonus: You guessed it, why?)

farside22, what's your favorite Open setup that is being run? (Bonus: Does it have any interesting mechanics?)

mavsfan, Where does your username come from? (Bonus: What other games are you currently playing in?)

Ani, what's your favorite game that you have played? (Bonus; What was your role? Bonus 2X: Do you think you played well?)

TQO, I can't think of a question for you. Think of a question to ask me. (Bonus: Include a bonus.)

Slaxx, Why don't you know what a pomegranate looks like? (Bonus: Have you ever heard of Google Image?)

DTMaster, Why do you refer to SaintKerrigan as Sarah? (Bonus: Do you know him/her IRL?)

SaintKerrigan, have you ever self-voted? (Bonus: If so, why?)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yes, my questions at large don't have much use for scumhunting. I knew that when I posted them. They are there to spark discussion, as it seemed to be lagging. Scumhunting comes from discussion.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

The Quintastic One wrote:To Answer Poms Question By Providing Her With A Question Of My Own:

Do you feel that DTMaster and Animorpherv1's claim of Penguin and then one subsequently voting for the other is a useful tell in terms of possibly early teasing and then distancing of Ice Mafia? (Bonus: I know that's a bit of a stretch, so if you don't believe so, what are your thoughts on the possibility of the already speculated Mavsfan & Animorpher's scum link?)

Either way it looks like I agree Animorpher might be the scummiest so far. But I want to see what Ani's defense is going to be before I decide whether to switch from my pressure vote right now.
I think Ani could easily be scum, but I don't think DTM is (specifically with Ani, but also in general),
especially
because of the penguins. I personally don't think scum would do that.

Slaxx is scummy for holding onto a random vote, and not providing anything. Mavs is also scummy for not doing anything. So xofelf. And ani. Aaahh... so many... could they be the four scum?

For now,
Vote: Slaxx
. (No, not OMGUS in the slightest.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

In general it's better to have RVS. In this game there was a lot of setup speculation, which kind of took the place of RVS, so I found RVS votes unnecessary and slightly scummy. In addition to the lack of content, the fact that Slaxx hasn't done anything (I know that there are others), he earned my vote.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Pomegranate »

DTM: Though in general there is clearly a RVS, I think it's scummy to RV when there isn't RVS (because of setup or mechanic discussion.) It feels to me thta he was trying to start up a RVS, even though we were past a point where something like that was necessary or helpful.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

You started RVS, but after the setup discussion, all you did was castnegative attention on yourself, IMHO.

On the other hand, your recent posting is better.

Unvote
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Kmd4390 wrote:Pom, questions are ok depending on how it's done. Specifically RVS vs RQS, I don't use either. I very rarely random vote. I look for something scummy, no matter how small, and attack it. Then I take that player's actions and everyone else's reaction to it and formulate an opinion on everyone else as well.
But I recall in that game where we were scum together with KScope (Mini 844, was it?), you voted me based on something small, and bussed me until it brought about you lynch (and me being NKed). Though that is the only meta I have of you, it doesn't put you tactic in good light.

--

I am putting Mavs at L-1. Don't say you didn't know.

Vote: Mavsfan
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Whoa. Catchup tonight or tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Unvote
. Replacement and a few pages... catchup is here.
Sanhora wrote:@Pomegranate
-Why no vote, while stating you have scum read(s) in post 78?
-Other than the useless questions in post 108 (Which is just an attempt to look town to me), this post is scummy for a different reason. Why? It's because Slaxx later gets voted by her with Slaxx his random vote as one of her reasons, but this didn't get pointed out in this post, which is her first post after said random vote. Wanna explain why?
-Please respond to post 119.
-Got a bad taste in my mouth due to post 139. You really are accusing somebody of a Random Vote, while it was you would did the RQS? Not only that, the questions asked couldn't be used to determine any allignment at all.
1. It wasn't meant to be a scum read, just saying that I didn't think he'd done much. FoS-worthy, I guess.
2. I had skimmed, and saw that people were saying that my questions were useless. 118 was a short post explaining it. When I had more time to make a serious post, I did, and voted Slaxx.
3. What response are you looking for? I try to post my views on the game. That is my response.
4. RQS and RVS are different. I already said that my questions wouldn't determine alignments.

--
farside22 wrote:Your gamble is all calling mans town over scum. You haven't stated a reason you find the dude town even when I point out I saw him online and now you want proof afterwards.........
She's saying that in two posts it's hard to tell that he's scum, not that she knows that he's town (unless I'm mistaken).

Gayle, the reason for the mavs lynch was simple: we don't have much time. The deadline was supposed to be tomorrow. CSL gave us four more days, but that was the reason for the mavs wagon.

--
farside22 wrote:you lynch me see I flip town and know I was telling the truth about masv
Kind of AtE.

--
Kmd4390 wrote:Gayle, placing the vote was enough to make you get all defensive. I think it served it's purpose.
I don't think she got that defensive- what I found scummy is how she continuously ignores the reasoning laid out for the mavs wagon.

--
Gayle wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Also, your suspects are the players who are voting you.
Further proof you haven't read my posts. Which came first, my suspicions or their votes?
I think that you were only suspicious of farside, originally.

--

FoS: Gayle, farside

You are both misrepresenting each other, or ignoring each other's explanations.

Farside says that Gayle said that mavs would be a mislynch. IIRC, she said that we didn't know much about him, and he could potentially be a mislynch.

Gayle keeps ignoring any explanations for the mavs wagon- that we were very close to deadline, and mavs hadn't posted any content, and had avoided this game.

On second thought,
Vote: Gayle
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gayle wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I think that you were only suspicious of farside, originally.
Originally, yes. Then DTM began twisting my words in the same way, so that made him suspicious.
Pom wrote:Gayle keeps ignoring any explanations for the mavs wagon- that we were very close to deadline, and mavs hadn't posted any content, and had avoided this game.

On second thought, Vote: Gayle.
Here you go, my first use of a smilie on mafiascum :roll: . It was close to the deadline. You had to make a choice. I understand that. Now what the hell has that got to do with my argument?
1. K, I get that.

2. If we needed to lynch someone, he was the best choice. No, we do not know his motivations for avoiding this game. It is still scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gayle wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:2. If we needed to lynch someone, he was the best choice. No, we do not know his motivations for avoiding this game. It is still scummy.
Okay, let me see if I understand this.

You say:
The deadline was approaching. Town needed a lynch, and Mavsfan was avoiding the game. You are certain of his intentions because he was sighted on MS.

I say:
There are any number of reasons he could have for not posting. There is no way to determine his intentions.

What I was arguing:
We should replace Mavsfan instead of lynching him with so little information.

What Farside was arguing:
Gayle is defending Mavsfan and calling him town for no good reason.

Your Conclusion:
I am ignoring explanations and am scum.

What?

Pom, what
exactly
is your reason for voting me? Because I maintain that we cannot read Mavsfan's mind?
We say:
The deadline is approaching. Town needs a lynch, and Mavsfan was avoiding the game. We are not certain of his intention, but he was seen on MS, and it seems most likely that he was avoiding the game.

Gayle says:
We don't
know
mavs intentions. We can't lynch him, even if deadline is so soon. We should wait for a replacement for Mavs, and for him to read up, post, etc., and then we will see if he's still a good lynch.

We say:
Um, deadline's in a few days. We don't have time for that. Mavs is our best choice.

Gayle says:
Stop misrepresenting me!

--

Gayle, if you saw my 272, I do think farside misrepresented you a bit. But the fact that you can't seen to get it into your head that maybe mavs was a good lynch then, and maybe there was a reason... well, it's a bit frustrating.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gayle wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
We say:
Um, deadline's in a few days. We don't have time for that. Mavs is our best choice.
Pom... you do realize that Mavsfan has been replaced and the deadline extended right?
Yes, I realized. I guess I should've written 'We said:...'
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I don't think I said that Mavs was
very
scummy. When we didn't have much time, he was the best choice. I disagree with farside that he was
very
scummy, but I agree with her that he was the best lynch at the time.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Oh, the one with Slicey.

Also ani, you messed up our quotes in your signature.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I see that you "fixed" it. It's still messed up. Try again.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

What is waiting on me?

Real post later tonight, or tomorrow (since I'm off).
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Page 14:

-Xofelf is active lurking. This is extremely annoying.
-Kmd votes ani "because there's already a convenient wagon on him"
-Kmd, f you think Gayle is town, wyu does ani defending her make him scummy?

Page 15:

-Gayle, I think I agree with you on Kmd. But don't get our friendship involved.
-farside, I don't think ani contradicted himself regarding his read on you. Plus he made an EBWOP which clarified things more, if I read it correctly.
-Jacob's "well I might as well vote for ani because he'll be lynched anyway" post is scummy

Page 16:

-Just what seems to be some misinterpretation

--

I'm very confused.
Unvote
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I don't. Maybe you do, but I still find the argument odd.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

That was the hammer... I'm sure CSL won't be long...
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gheb wrote:Was one of my top suspicions all of D1 won't put him @L-2 yet though.
Same here.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Pomegranate »

xofelf wrote:i never said that made Gayle suspicious. more of i was thinking that whoever did it WANTED to make her look so. i guess i should have said odd. i wasn't saying she did anything. just intrigued by the fact that she was defending ani and he flipped scum, and then farside dies during the night. i'm thinking somebody wants to make her look scummy. Cuz all i get from her are town vibes.
it was more something to think about than anything else.
I think that maybe we should stop discussing it because it's likely WIFOM. How 'bout that?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Pomegranate »

TheLonging wrote:
Gheb wrote:lol @ the top suspect trying to dictate the lynches for the next 2 days.

I'm not dictating the lynches.

Sure kmd, go ahead please.
He was referring to Kmd.

--

Gayle-

I find Kmd scummy. He doesn't seem to be making much sense. Yesterday when he declared you (Gayle) town, mentioning that it had to do with the fact that ani defended you, all while saying that ani is scummy.

He decides based on one post that lurkerxofelf isn't scum, but lurkerTL is. He says that Gheb is scummy, but hasn't explained why, even when Gheb is the only other person who is voting TL with him.

Usually Kmd is a very good and active scumhunter, and I don't see it in this game. (Yes, it's meta, but it's not a case, just part of one.)

Vote: Kmd4390
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I think that's L-2, but I'm not sure.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gheb wrote:
Unvote Vote Pomegranate

Helf pressure vote but also having a bad feeling about her. Will elaborate later.
If possible, please elaborate now.

I've been busy recently with a lot of schoolwork, but will hopefully be caught up in all my games by Monday.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Mod: request replacement. I'm far behind, and school has been keeping me very busy lately.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”