Open 189~Trouble@Warren State Mental Hosp (Over)

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #469 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Reading and all that fun.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #478 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Alright, done with my read.

Hyl
was too lurky for my tastes. His initial vote on VP was pretty good, VP did seem a little lost at that point. However the content provided after is pretty non existent. Really need a replacement to come in so I can get a read on this player slot.

More lurking with
Cat.
Doesn't vote until page 12 and then slaps a vote on Xdaamno
Cat Post 275 wrote:My top suspect and a vote was to go to OU/saberwolf/Porochaz, but now with the breadcrumb I'm not going to. Instead, Vote Xdaamno because he's been acting just
generally slightly scummy all game and I feel my vote need to be somewhere.
That was all the reasoning he gave. The bold gives me the creeps and feels like a whisy washy reason to jump on the leading bandwagon. I don't like.

Barely given any opinions on anyone and at this point of the game that just isn't cool. Very likely scum.

The less said about
saber
the better. I think Vi said it the best,
Porochaz
will probably die over night due to the breadcrumb. If he doesn't then we'll have to readdress the matter. As for his play I can understand the Cayke vote. The defense of Jdodge seems out of place but he does give reasons why he thinks others are better lynches at least.

I agree with the
JDodge
wagon that popped up. He did start the game off pretty well I thought apart from not posting all that much. His catch up posts were bad however, he hits VP on a couple of things and when asked for clarification completely avoided giving any kind of explanation. Then we have his lurking while posting else were on the site and we have another player slot that is high on my scum list.

HowardRoark
does seem to commenting on as little as possible which raises my heckles. He just seems to be sitting back and letting everyone else do the scum hunting. His vote has been on Xdaamno pretty much since the start of the game but he wasn't actively questioning him to figure out if he is scum or what. Recently he made a half assed attempt to do just that but it isn't going anywhere.

Vi
seems to always confuse me. Her early questioning of Xdaamno seemed a bit forced almost as if she was trying to justify the early joking instance that Xdaamno should be the early lynch. Some of Xdaamno's answers were confusing but I didn't find them scummy. Then she completely drops this angle and votes for Cayke. While I do think that Cayke is scummier than Xd I don't know why she derided to stop pushing him altogether pretty much out of the blue.

Izzy
is being intentionally hard to read and I don't like that. Her vote on VP is largely unexplained and just says the case on HR is scummy. How is it scummy? Why is it scummy? Elaboration please.

The apathy from
Cakye
is pretty annoying and it's not really helping anything. Apart from that I don't see anything that scummy from her and Tajo's point about her claim credit for pointing out saber actually makes sense. But she really needs to get back into the game, I am not going to cut her slack for the rest of the game on one comment. Need to see more.

Xdaamno
did seem to be rattled by the early pressure, but I didn't find him scummy from it. it just reminded me a lot of Amnesia mafia and how he seemed to put his foot in his mouth a whole lot and scum just jumped all over it. However a lot of his early play was spent on just defending himself and that doesn't look too good. Is making up for that now. Keeping the vote on the claimed cop gives me pause however. That's enough to push my read of him to more of a neutral feel.

VP Baltar
feels pretty pro town with the way he is trying to keep the activity in the game up. Find myself agreeing with his JDodge and HR posts. Had a slow start but I can understand watching the Xd wagon after what happened in Amnesia mafia. Overall town feel.

Populartajo
needs to post more. When he is here seems to be actively scum hunting and I like that. His point on Cakye isn't solid but in the same breath I don't think scum would be looking to clear townies like that. Of course if he flips scum down the line we'd have to take another look at this, but right now I am doubting that.

So tl:dr here is where I stand at this moment in time.

Scummy

Cat
HowardRoark
JDodge

Middle of the road

Hyl
Vi
DizzyIzzyB13
crywolf20084
Xdaamno

Leaning town

populartajo
Porochaz
VP Baltar

Vote: Cat
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #487 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh awesome, full game? *Waves to Hito*
Vi Post 479 wrote:What do you think of tajo's justification for clearing Cayke?
I don't have any experience playing with Cayke and she felt like a some what new player as I was reading. So if Porochaz does flip town then I don't see why scumCayke would do what she did in trying to get credit for pointing out a townie as a partner.

However it does rely on Cayke and her level of play. She could just be devious scum and I am not completely discounting that. I don't think she is completely cleared.
Xdaamno Post 480 wrote:OK, these comments are really starting to confuse me. 'Rattled' is fine, but where do I keep putting my foot in my mouth? I believe it's been pretty clear that I've simply made the choice to be frank and logical about things (occasionally in self-incriminating ways, but that's a problem on your end, not mine.) Throw me a bone and point it out when I slip up, because I really can't tell.
When I say you put your foot in your mouth I mean that you kept trying to explain yourself only having to come back later and reword what you said, or the infamous “wish I could edit that” post. Basically you were posting in such a way that justified people jumping on your wagon because of your tone rather than what you said. At least that was my opinion.

That did stop once Vi stopped pushing on you though.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #497 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Cakye, what do you think of the HR and Cat cases?
VP Baltar Post 494 wrote:
Sotty wrote:Vi seems to always confuse me. Her early questioning of Xdaamno seemed a bit forced almost as if she was trying to justify the early joking instance that Xdaamno should be the early lynch. Some of Xdaamno's answers were confusing but I didn't find them scummy. Then she completely drops this angle and votes for Cayke. While I do think that Cayke is scummier than Xd I don't know why she derided to stop pushing him altogether pretty much out of the blue.
Does this seem out of the ordinary for Vi in your experience?
I don't remember ever watching her drop a strong suspect of hers so abruptly like she did with Xd here. She does like to hop around with her vote though, but with how hard she was pushing Xd I would have thought there would be some more of a less dramatic fall off in apparent suspicion . In that I would expect her to keep pushing and questioning while looking else where. That didn't happen here.

However her explanation that I was right and she was basically making forced points on Xd actually adds up more for me. She was trying to push Xd for discussion purposes and then she simply reached the end of the road and switched else where. Of course she could be scum and just fessing up that I "caught her" as a way of disarming me, but looking at the rest of her play I am willing to take her at face value on that subject for now
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #530 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Xdaamno Post 525 wrote:I'll end this by posing some food for thought: are scum more adverse to posting giant texts like these? Incognito mentioned in a recent thread that he finds it harder to post content as scum, which is something I share (ironically,) and I think hito-scum would be afraid of helping the town too strongly.
I think it really depends on the player. Some scum can just pump out content others can't. I think the key is looking at the content itself. Is it good, do you agree stuff like that. I am in the group that Hito's posts have been pretty good and I find myself agreeing with a lot of his points. I don't see anything in the way of a red flag so I am less willing to lynch his slot now because of it.

As for Chaz and HR not caring about the game I wouldn't mind it if they went off and found their own replacements. I can understand Chaz's apathy a little more than HR's, if Saber's claim is truthful then he is just sitting around waiting to be night killed. But HR doesn't have any excuse IMO. It's not like he has been run up and no one is bothering to listen to him. I think it is a cop out from him.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #535 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Cayke can you list some bullet points for your case on Xd? I think there are much more valid wagons to be pushing right now (Cat and HR) and your posts sniping at Xd haven't moved me at all. I get the feeling you are spinning your wheels because you don't seem to be actively
pushing
him anywhere or to answer anything.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #536 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Heh looks like I got ninja'ed by Hito there.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #539 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Why did you point it out?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #573 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry about not posting here yesterday. Husband was home sick with the stomach flu. Needless to say it was a very messy and unfun day.

That said I haven't missed much. I am still very much behind a Cat lynch. His last post was pretty crappy "I have nothing to take a stance on" despite there being replacements and a flurry of activity. I find that very weak. I agree that a claim would be nice, but with the frequency Cat checks on this game we could be waiting awhile.

Where's Tajo?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #608 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry guys, I had some serious issue with the boards yesterday as I was trying to post and in the end just gave up.

Vote: HR

HR is next on my list of suspects for really not doing anything. I don't see any real effort to scum hunt from him and being intimidated by this player list as Vi put it, only really works as scum.

Still not buying the Xd hate. BC really needs to explain his vote. Tajo why aren't you voting HR?

Tubby did you prod Cakye and HR as well?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #617 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

HowardRoark Post 609 wrote:@Sotty7: *sniped* Why do you have a non-scum read on Xdaamno?
I see him as actively trying to scum hunt. He had a few moments of putting his foot in his mouth but other than that I haven't had an issue with what he has done. I will also say meta read.

Why do you have a scum read on him?
HowardRoark Post 609 wrote:Sotty7: Who is next on your scumlist after HowardRoark?
Izzy
BC

I also forgot to comment on chaz. I can see were VP is coming from in that scum wouldn't want to clear townies but I am having a hard time believing that this is a scum gambit.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #624 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

It's hard to generate content when everyone else is looking to just lurk away. I could be interested in a Izzy lynch, her latching on of VP is uber poor and she isn't even trying to look else where. The HR wagon is where it is at though. Vi are you not interested in HR at all today?

HR needs to get in here and do something more than ask seemingly random questions.

Tajo should get in here and explain why he isn't voting HR yet despite being seemingly obsessed with the lack of a HR lynch yesterday.

Cayke needs to get in here and do... Something. Anything would be good.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #632 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Sotty7 »

crywolf20084 Post 628 wrote:This game is just being handed to the scum.

I do
not
like the speed this HR bandwagon is going even though I understand the points on them.
Who are your top scum picks?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #636 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Considering that I am not getting any strong scum reads off you VP I do think it is scummy of her. She isn't even trying to explain in detail why she is pushing you. She hasn't explained why the HR case was scummy just that it is. She isn't doing much of anything put putting her vote on you and leaving it there. There is no scum hunting, no pushing of a case, nothing.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #642 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

This game is starting to feel like pulling teeth.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #657 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

BloodCovenent Post 652 wrote:The pressuring of Xdaamno was exactly that. there wasn't any real intention of a lynch. My read is neutral, leaning town.
This sounds like bullshit to me. You threw a vote on him right after Vi with no explanation, looks like you were trying to be an early vote on his wagon. N ow you want to say you are leaning town on him? Not buying it.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #665 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

SlySly Post 664 wrote:
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote: No. And I'm sorry you're so wrong about zwet.
No, I am so right. I will not elaborate at this point, but I will soon.
What does talking about Zwet as a player have anything to do with
this
game?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #677 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

So what's your opinion outside of Xd?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #679 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

So Xd and Chaz are the scums, game over?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #682 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Why would lynching Xd prove you are town?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #700 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sidelines? I'm one of the only people actually here playing. If you want sidelines see HR or SlySly among others. I'll play your game though, might get some movement going.

Confirm vote: HR

For doing a lot of nothing STILL. Those questions he came out with did nothing to push the game forward and just seemed to be things he pulled out of thin air. There has been little to no follow up and looks like he just did it too give the appearance of being active.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #703 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

You and BC would be my top two picks from that list.

Anytime you want to explain your vote would be nice. Confirm voting me for a crappy reason isn't good enough.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #705 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

You've been in my sights since I replaced in. Just not overly high on my list. From the people on the Cat wagon I have a town read on VP, leaning slightly town with Cakye. That leaves you and BC. BC is higher on the list however.

RE: You in my sights: It has to do with the push on Xd and then the drop of that push, your explanation is adequate enough for me to drop it. But I still have my eye on you. I'm middle of the pack with you.

Rosso has done nothing pretty much like Cakye. There are just other more scummified people. (HR, BC, Izzy) It would be nice if he could actually join us though. Replacing in and doing nothing is pretty annoying. Same with Sly sly.

I miss Hito...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #708 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry to hear about your real life issues Sly, it's just that this game has become extremely frustrating. We get replacements so I figured things should pick up, but nothing happens. We can't get even half of the players to play at the same time so nothing is really getting done.

What happened to Xd?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #714 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi Post 709 wrote:
Sotty7 708 wrote:What happened to Xd?
What is your read on Xd, anyway? He's one of the few people you didn't mention in that last post.
It's town. But the old “I have nothing to post about” post is putting a dent in that thought process.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #730 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar Post 723 wrote:Wait, you think Vi is scum? That's odd. Also, you seem a bit sensitive over one vote being on you.
I think I cover this after the post you quote, but Vi is in the middle of the pack for me. Of the people on the Cat wagon her and BC are the two scummiest people there. It's as simple as that. As for my touchiness, I blame the game. It felt like Vi was pushing on me just cause, in a game as slow as this it annoyed me. A lot about this game is annoying me, trying to get past that though.

Sly's case on Vi lacks any indepth analysis and isn't very moving. I still think there are much better lynches out there.

Welcome rewq.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #736 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I think it is an epic stretch to say that Vi "outted" Izzy as her scum partner. She often pushes for replacements and prods in that fashion. Have you ever played with Vi before Sly?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #741 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi wrote:
Vi 732 wrote:
Sotty7 730 wrote:As for my touchiness, I blame the game. It felt like Vi was pushing on me just cause, in a game as slow as this it annoyed me. A lot about this game is annoying me, trying to get past that though.
I don't see how that would annoy you.
Also: ITT, more
I just want to get something done in this game is all.

I wouldn't say no to a BC lynch. Prodding would also be good.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #756 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Is there absolutely no chance of replacements?

Yeah this game has been a chore but with the right mix of players actually playing it could be fun again. It makes me sad having to abandon a game with VP and Vi in it. But we need everyone posting and that just isn't happening, barely half the game are posting.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #765 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: rewq

Lynch -1 I believe.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #766 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote, Vote: rewq

Better...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #789 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

That works for me

Vote: HR

And Vi, to answer your question I have never played with Rosso before so I wasn't expecting the quick hammer. Was I okay with it? Actually yeah, until I saw the flip at least. I don't think we would have got a claim from that slot.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #802 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi what is your case on Rosso?

If it is true and BC hasn't been posting on the site then I think it is probably Vi.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #814 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry, weekends are a pain for me sometimes and I was busy yesterday.

I had a weak town read on Cakye after she was quick to point at finger Saber and tried to claim credit for the push on him. He flipped town and I don't know why scum would want to play it that way. Rosso is Rosso, he hasn't been helpful at all, so yeah. I will look back and if what VP says about them not mentioning HR is true, because that would look pretty bad.

I guess I am open to a Rosso lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #823 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm sorry guys I have been swamped lately. Lame excuse I know, but I should be back full time here tomorrow.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #839 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay so I am here. Stressed out but here.

I don't see the need to rush the hammer when Fitz (waves) is reading and catching up. Might as well let him get his thoughts down at least. It will also give me a chance to look back though the interactions like I had planned.

Of course if Rosso is scum then all this is pointless and he should just self hammer now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #858 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

My thoughts are basically Vi is more than likely our last scum.

VP pushed HR hard pretty much from the get go. Really don't see him doing that to his only buddy from such an early point in the game.

BC flaked out and we had a night processed with a kill action. On the surface looks to be mod confirmed.

Vi was slow to come around to HR wagon voting pretty much anyone else that day before sticking him at lynch-1.

Mod: In the event of not receiving an action from a hyposcum team would you randomize the kill or just have it be a no kill?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #862 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Hmm So it comes down to if the mod deems the mafia kill as compulsive then, which he probably doesn't. Still an official ruling on the question would be nice.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #867 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar wrote:
havingfitz wrote:I have completed my ISOs on Sotty/Qooq and Vi and though I did not take notes during my review...my sense (I know that is not a good reason for others to grasp) tells me she is town. Despite the fact she has been mafia and fooled me everytime [1] we have played.
Who is she? Sotty?

Still waiting on that response tubby.
I think it is me. We played a newbie game a little while back where I was scum and managed to get Fitz to vote with me in lylo
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #875 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm starting to think Tubby is staying quiet on the NK question as his way not to swing things one way or another. I'm not sure if he is posting elsewhere on the site, but I would have expected an answer by now.

With that in mind I am going to look though the game this afternoon and hopefully drop my vote once I am done.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #885 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I kinda, sorta fell asleep when I was supposed to be reading the game this afternoon.... :oops: So vote will be delayed a little while. Have done some reading though and spotted this
Vi Post 871 wrote:Hyl - Nothing to see. Nothing particularly damning, nothing Town,
voting VP Baltar for reasons I don't agree with,
and a lot of generally hanging out without adding much.
Vi Post 87 wrote:
populartajo 85 wrote:Not the typical way of starting the game, although I expected something like this happening with someone.
Hai!
tajo 85 wrote:Daamo's answers are meh, not remarkably scummy or townie.
Which leans toward scummy in itself.

I like Hyl's post/vote, and not just because it's on our favorite perennial scum candidate.
These quotes don't mesh well. Vi...?

VP, what are you doing? Re-reading? Waiting for more votes/discussion/posts... What?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #886 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar wrote:So anyway, what do people think the odds are that mafia kills would the only compulsive night actions?
I'm not sure I buy a NK as compulsive. There is always the option of a no kill. So I'm saying slim.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #888 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I did think about a no lynch but I figured that I would just be in the same position tomorrow as I am today. Having to chose between Vi/Fitz with you (VP) being the likely NK.

Unless of course we have some unclaimed power then a no lynch could be game breaking. But with three PRs already dead I don't like the odds of that being the case.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #894 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I am having a
really
hard time buying VPscum. I re-read day one and see him pushing on HR for pretty much the whole day. He does jump off wagon with JD, Otto and Cat votes but always finds a way back to HR apart from the day ending lynch of course. There is bussing and then there is bussing in a game with one partner and the possibility of lots of power roles, I just can't swallow that pill. It makes no sense for VPscum to do that. His pressure wasn't weak either he only seems to jump off HR when no one else wants to wagon with him.

I also feel pretty icky about Vi backing away from the comments made in post 871 once I caught her out. The explanation she gave just rubbed me the wrong way. Admitting she was wrong but with maximum damage control.
Vi Post 889 wrote:Well, first thing: I was working in isolation during 885. Being called scummy for asking too many questions is a favorite nontell pushed on me, so my first reaction was to deny it and move on.
Looking at the vote and the surrounding circumstances again, I can sort of understand where VP Baltar-Town may have been coming from with questioning everyone without saying much himself, but at the same time I do feel that it was a bit much at the time. (In other words, the quote from 885 was a mistake. >.> )
That just reads: "I was wrong in saying that but also a little right so it's not so bad" You can't have it both ways.

Vote: Vi

Part process of elimination, part scummy actions on Vi's end. Fitz is all but mod confirmed and VP is town to me. It has to be Vi.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #902 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I see no issue with waiting for Vi to come back from V/LA but for me there is little that can be said that would change my mind from my vote. I am pretty sure she is our last scum.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #914 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi Post wrote:Although on a related note,
Sotty 888 wrote:I did think about a no lynch but I figured that I would just be in the same position tomorrow as I am today. Having to chose between Vi/Fitz
with you (VP) being the likely NK.
What about fitz? What about you? :?
I never like to trust situations where it looks like the mod has confirmed a player without knowing 100%, hence the question I posed to Tubby. Obviously, Fitz is now confirmed town, so it turns out we were right but at the time of posting I wasn't going to proclaim him confirmed town at such a critical moment in the game.

With that in mind VP is my strongest town read due to the HR interaction. I would have thought the scum would kill VP leaving me with you and Fitz to sort though. An argument could have been made against Fitz but I think it is a lot harder to sell VP scum. In my opinion at least. Also at this time I didn't realize that both VP and Fitz saw me as strong town, which some of there posts hint at. Knowing that now I would say I would be a high night kill choice.
Vi Post wrote:
Sotty7 894 wrote:I am having a
really
hard time buying VPscum. I re-read day one and see him pushing on HR for pretty much the whole day. He does jump off wagon with JD, Otto and Cat votes but always finds a way back to HR apart from the day ending lynch of course. There is bussing and then there is
bussing in a game with one partner and the possibility of lots of power roles,
I just can't swallow that pill. It makes no sense for VPscum to do that. His pressure wasn't weak either he only seems to jump off HR when no one else wants to wagon with him.
Nobody expected "lots of power roles". When Otto claimed D1, I seriously thought that would be it... which is why the N1 hito kill continues to puzzle me (scum would have to think there was enough of a chance for there to be a Doctor in the setup to not aim for the Cop). Were you expecting "lots of power roles", nya?
There is a difference between “the possibility of” and “expecting a lot of” isn't there?

To answer your question, no I wasn't expecting a bunch of power roles when I replaced in.
Vi Post 905 wrote:EBWOP for better reading comprehension:
Sotty 888 wrote:I did think about a no lynch but I figured that I would just be in the same position tomorrow as I am today.
Having to chose between Vi/Fitz
with you (VP) being the likely NK.
You already said that the chance of the Mafia NK being compulsive was "slim". There's nothing to suggest it IS compulsive. I agree; that's why I moved on from my strongest case.
So... what's the choice over? :?
I have said since the start of the day that I don't think it is a really hard choice, but there is still a choice to make. I don't know about you but I am a pessimist at heart and lylo always frays my nerves. I question everything before making my leap. I have read and re-read the game to feel confident enough to place my vote.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #917 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote, Vote:VP
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #920 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

:(
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #927 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

This game was pretty stressful for me as I thought our team was screwed on several different occasions. The mod confirmed BC/Fitz slot the multiple cops and a doc. I am really puzzled as to why Rosso didn't protect Xd but thankful at the same time.

I was so paranoid that VP was going to figure me out in that last day even when both him and Fitz thought I was town. It was pretty funny but I voted for Vi because she was on V/LA and was hoping that it would snowball the other votes so I wouldn't have to debate with her. I also didn't want it to look like that I was just waiting to hammer. So I threw my vote out and hoped for the best.

To echo VP's thoughts I have no idea what happened with this game, the player list was really stellar but something just didn't click. Lurking helped our team a lot, it left the early town simply fighting for a consensus which is what helped HR live a lot longer. With an active town he could have been the day one wagon and I would have thrown myself off a cliff.

Fitz, I'm not always scum honestly. Maybe next game we can be BFF's? :D

As for the avatar I changed it from the one I had because I got random voted for it and the player tried to start a convo about the character. The only lame response I had was "I dunno, it's just a character I was in Vi's game" I couldn't think of a good one for ages and just went with a little sister from Bioshock after I completed the game the other day. I could probably find a creepier pic if I tried.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #941 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/Bc9hndsbjdp

^Scum quick topic.

I did want to kill Porochaz night one but HR didn't and for whatever reason I couldn't be bothered to argue and went with the flow. For what it is worth Hito, I regretted killing you, not only because I had to stress about Chaz, but also because it took a lot of life out of the game. I missed your flow charts :(

When Vi pointed out BC/Fitz was confirmed I was really annoyed. I was banking on his lynch that day so I thought I was screwed. I know asking you that question screwed you a little Tubby, but I needed to look like I was actively looking to find out if Fitz was cleared. So sorry for putting you in that position.

....But if you could stop calling me Scotty from this day forth, I will be a happy bunny ;)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #943 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh also, night actions? I'm interested in seeing if the Rosso slot ever submitted a doc protect.

Return to “Completed Open Games”