Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Open 212--Hard Boiled Mafia (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

I like my Mafia like I like my eggs...Hard Boiled!

Game Status:
Game Over, Mafia Win

Alive (2/12):
chauchaudotcom, Mafia Goon, Survived
farside22, Mafia Goon, Survived

Dead (10/12):
NickF227
Ythan
Albert B. Rampage
, Hider Tracker, Lynched Day 1
Bio Hazard, Townie, Killed Night 1
McGriddle
ksun482
, Hider, Killed Night 1
evilsnail, Townie, Lynched Day 2
Pittbunny
Deer
GoroHonda
, Psychologist, Killed Night 2

semioldguy, Mafia Goon, Killed Night 2

Pie_is_good
hitogoroshi
RayFrost
, Townie, Lynched Day 3
Mysterious Mystery Man, Townie, Killed Night 3
Confucius
ortolan
, Vigilante, Killed Night 3
havingfitz
Mindgamer
, Townie, Killed in Endgame

Modkilled:

No one was modkilled.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu May 27, 2010 10:35 am, edited 20 times in total.
Current Games:
--Munchkin Quest Tournament (Game A: Jeffcole1 vs. RedPanda vs. Ravel vs. animorpherv1 vs. Kcdaspot)
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Jeffcole1's Mafia Contract

As your moderator, I will:

1. Treat this game as a commitment, both to myself and to you, the players.
2. Resolve any and all disputes in a timely and unbiased manner. In any situation not covered by these rules, my word is final.
3. Post an updated vote count no less than once per real-life day, and as often as once per page if possible.
4. Prod anyone who fails to post in the thread for 72 consecutive hours (not counting weekends or U.S.-recognized holidays), or upon request by either at least three (3) living players or at least half of all living players, whichever is less; players so prodded must respond in thread within 48 hours of receiving said prod or be replaced. If three (3) prods are issued to a single player in a single game day, or if five (5) prods are issued to a single player over the course of the game, that player will be automatically replaced.
5. Be open to having any mistakes on my part pointed out in a civil manner, and correct such mistakes at the first opportunity.
6. Replace or, failing that, modkill any player found to be in violation of the rules listed below. Modkills will automatically end the day, and any player who is modkilled will be turned into a Neutral Survivor, and thus automatically lose, regardless of whether their original faction wins.
7. Inform all players if I anticipate losing access to the game for a period of time which would prevent me from carrying out the above obligations.

As players in this game, you are expected to:

1. Treat this game as a commitment to yourself, to your fellow players, and to me.
2. Confirm receipt of your role PM by return PM as soon as possible after receiving it, and include your role name in your confirmation PM as proof that you have read and understand your role. Any player who fails to confirm within 48 hours of receiving their role PM is at risk of replacement.
3. Be civil to your fellow players and to me; no one likes a jackass.
4. Be active; at least one post per 24 hours is recommended. Also see the above rule regarding prods and replacement.
5. Refrain from using
purple text
in your posts, as this is my mod color. Anyone using purple text without intent to impersonate me will have said text edited to black and be given a warning. Anyone caught impersonating me for any reason will be forcibly replaced or, failing that, modkilled.
6. Refrain from attempting to hide text via invisible or small text tags. Any such text found will be made visible or simply deleted, and the offender will be given a warning.
7. Refrain from editing or deleting posts, should you have the ability to do so.
8. Refrain from communicating with other players outside of this thread, except where explicitly permitted by your role PM.
9. Refrain from discussing other games which have not ended, including those outside of this forum. A first breach of this rule will result in the offender receiving a warning; a second offense will result in forced replacement or modkill.
10. Refrain from further posting once your death scene has been posted. You are permitted one "Bah!"-type post, as long as said post does not contain any game-related information.
11. Refrain from quoting, or pretending to quote, any personal communications with me or with other players, including, but not limited to, role PMs, quicktopic/PM communications, and investigation results; doing so is grounds for an immediate modkill. Paraphrasing private information is allowed, but if your paraphrase is deemed too close to the actual content of the PM in question, you may be at risk of a modkill. If you're not sure, PM me first and I'll decide if it's acceptable.
12. PM me with any questions regarding your role or other private information; do not post such questions in the thread.
Bold
any requests made toward me in thread for ease of detection.
14. Post a notice in the thread if you anticipate being absent for longer than 48 hours. If you will be absent for a particularly long time, I may deem it necessary to replace you.
15. Have fun and enjoy the game.

Voting, Deadlines, and Lynches:

1. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). Once said simple majority is reached, unvotes will not stop the lynch.
2. Please submit votes as:
Vote: <name>
. Votes will NOT be counted otherwise! Abbreviations are accepted, as long as it is clear who is being voted for.
3. Please submit vote revocations as either
Unvote: <name>
or
Unvote
. Unvotes are not required before changing votes, but they are appreciated.
4. You may
Vote: No Lynch
- a simple majority of votes of this type are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
5. Once a simple majority is reached (for either a lynch or No Lynch), the game immediately enters Twilight. This lasts until I post an End of Day scene and lock the thread. All players may continue to post during Twilight, including the player to be lynched (if any).
6. In this game, each Day phase will have a fixed, non-negotiable deadline of 3 weeks (21 days). This deadline may be shortened at my discretion if I feel discussion is lagging. If a simple majority is not reached by the deadline, No Lynch will occur. Each Night phase will have a non-negotiable deadline of 3 days. Any Night actions not submitted by the deadline will be forfeit, unless the owner's role PM says otherwise.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Munchkin Quest Tournament (Game A: Jeffcole1 vs. RedPanda vs. Ravel vs. animorpherv1 vs. Kcdaspot)
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

The Setup

This game will use the Hard Boiled setup, created by Albert B. Rampage in this thread. This setup consists of the following roles (quoted from ABR's post):
Hard Boiled
Mafia

3 Mafia Goons

Town

5 Vanilla

1 Tracker OR Vigilante (On N1 the player decides which he wants to be and is stuck with it for the rest of the game)
1 Hider (dies if he hides with mafia or vigilante, or if the person he is hiding with dies)
1 Hider Tracker (the person the hider was hiding with is revealed to the HT. Cannot track anyone else and doesn't know who the hider is)

The last power role has a random chance of being either
:

Detective (targets a player and finds out if that player has killed another player or not)
OR
Psychologist (targets a player and finds out if that player has the potential to kill, but if the player has already killed, the psychologist will get a negative result)

Day start.

Here are all of the role PMs which may appear in this game:
Welcome to Hard Boiled Mafia, <name>. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with <name 1> and <name 2>, who are also Goons. Each night, the three of you may communicate via a Quicktopic and decide on someone to kill via PM to the mod. You win when the Mafia equals or outnumbers the town (or nothing can prevent the same).

Please confirm via return PM. You will not be allowed to access the Mafia quicktopic until you have confirmed.
Vanilla Townie
. You have no special abilities except your mind and your vote. Use them wisely! You win when the Mafia has been eliminated.

Please confirm via return PM.
Welcome to Hard Boiled Mafia, <name>. You begin the game as a
Vanilla Townie
, but on Night 1, you must choose whether to become a
Tracker
or a
Vigilante
. As a Tracker, you may spy on one person each night, starting on Night 2; you will be told who, if anyone, that player targeted with a night action. As a Vigilante, you may choose to kill one player each night, starting on Night 2. Choose wisely; once you've decided on a role, you're stuck with it for the rest of the game. You win when the Mafia has been eliminated.

Hider
. Each night, you may choose someone to hide behind via PM to the mod. This makes you immune to any kills directed at you; however, if the person you are hiding behind is killed, you will die with them. You will also die if you try to hide behind a Mafia member or the Vigilante. You win when the Mafia has been eliminated.

Hider Tracker
. Each night, you will be told who, if anyone, the Hider chose to hide behind that night. You will not be told who the Hider is, and you cannot track anyone else. You win when the Mafia has been eliminated.

Detective
. Each night, you may target a player. You will be told whether that player has killed anyone on any previous night. You win when the Mafia has been eliminated.

Psychologist
. Each night, you may target a player. You will be told whether that player has the potential to kill someone; however, if that player has already killed someone on any previous night, you will get a negative result. You win when the Mafia has been eliminated.

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Role PMs are being sent. Once at least 10 players have confirmed, the game will begin.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Still waiting on one player, but everyone else has confirmed, so the game begins now!

It is now Day 1. With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. Deadline is set for March 30, 2010, at 9:00 PM EST.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.1:

ksun482 (2): Albert B. Rampage, ortolan
Mysterious Mystery Man (2): Bio Hazard, semioldguy
RayFrost (2): chauchaudotcom, evilsnail
semioldguy(2): ksun482, Mindgamer
Albert B. Rampage (1): farside22
Mindgamer (1): Mysterious Mystery Man

Not Voting (2): GoroHonda, RayFrost

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. Deadline is set for March 30, 2010, at 9:00 PM EST.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.2:

ksun482 (2): Albert B. Rampage, ortolan
Mysterious Mystery Man (2): Bio Hazard, semioldguy
RayFrost (2): chauchaudotcom, evilsnail
semioldguy(2): ksun482, Mindgamer
Albert B. Rampage (1): farside22
Mindgamer (1): Mysterious Mystery Man

Not Voting (2): GoroHonda, RayFrost

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. Deadline is set for March 30, 2010, at 9:00 PM EST.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Albert B. Rampage requested replacement earlier today, and Ythan will be replacing him, effective upon Ythan's first post in this thread. That is all.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.3:

Mysterious Mystery Man (3): Bio Hazard, RayFrost, semioldguy
RayFrost (3): chauchaudotcom, evilsnail, Ythan
semioldguy (2): ksun482, Mindgamer
Bio Hazard (1): Mysterious Mystery Man
ksun482 (1): ortolan
Ythan (1): farside22

Not Voting (1): GoroHonda

GoroHonda has been prodded.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Ythan wrote:All meta comes from somewhere else. I'm not influencing that game in any way and the purpose of the rule is to prevent such.
The same applies the other way around as well, and you're using things said in Mini 934 to influence your play in this game. Even if you're not, talking about ongoing games is still against my rules (as farside pointed out), so I'm giving both Ythan and RayFrost an official warning. This train of conversation is to cease right now, or I will replace you both.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.4:

RayFrost (2): chauchaudotcom, Ythan

Not Voting (2): evilsnail, GoroHonda
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.5:

RayFrost (2): chauchaudotcom, Ythan

Not Voting (2): evilsnail, GoroHonda

ksun482 has been prodded.
Seeking replacement for GoroHonda.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Deer replaces GoroHonda, effective immediately.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.6:

Mysterious Mystery Man (3): Bio Hazard, farside22, RayFrost
Ythan (3): evilsnail, mindgamer, semioldguy
semioldguy (2): ksun482, Ythan
RayFrost (1): chauchaudotcom

Not Voting (1): Deer

Apparently, Deer was having trouble posting in the thread, but I see that's been taken care of while I was making this post.

Also, this talk about the ongoing Mini 934 is getting out of hand. I'm in communication with that game's mod, Col. Cathart, and we've decided than Ythan will be forcibly replaced for violating Rule 9.
I'm locking the thread while I look for a replacement (sorry, Deer). I'll unlock it again once I've found one, and then I'll extend the deadline based on how long it takes.

On second thought, I'm going to keep the thread open so the rest of you can keep playing. Ythan is no longer allowed to post in this thread. If he wants to dispute my decision, he can send me a PM.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

The Open Queue works fast. NickF227 replaces Ythan, effective immediately. And with that, I bid you all good night.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.7:

Mysterious Mystery Man (4): Bio Hazard, farside22, NickF227, RayFrost
NickF227 (3): evilsnail, mindgamer, semioldguy
Mindgamer (1): Deer
RayFrost (1): chauchaudotcom
semioldguy (1): ksun482

ortolan has been prodded.
Seeking replacement for ksun482.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

McGriddle replaces ksun482.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.8:

Mindgamer (2): chauchaudotcom, Deer
McGriddle (1): ortolan
semioldguy (1): McGriddle
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.9:

Mindgamer (3): chauchaudotcom, Deer, ortolan

evilsnail and RayFrost will be prodded.

You know, I could have sworn I posted a vote count yesterday...Eh, nothing's really changed since the last one, so it's no big loss. I'll try to stay on top of things in the future, though.

Also, a reminder: the deadline for Day 1 is March 30, 2010, at 9:00 PM EST, so keep that in mind. You don't want a No Lynch sneaking up on you, now, do you?
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.10:

NickF227 (4): Bio Hazard, evilsnail, mindgamer, semioldguy
Mysterious Mystery Man (3): farside22, NickF227, RayFrost

Bio Hazard narrowly dodges a prod.

I'd say something about there being only 3 posts all day, but I know how slow the weekends tend to be, so you guys get a break...this time.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.11:

Mindgamer (2): chauchaudotcom, Deer, ortolan
Mysterious Mystery Man (2): farside22, RayFrost

Not Voting (1): NickF227
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.12:

Mindgamer dodges the prodstick, but Mysterious Mystery Man and ortolan both take a whack.

It's in the first post, but since you asked, the deadline is March 30, 2010, at 9:00 PM EST. Might want to hurry things along.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.13:

NickF227 (5): Bio Hazard, evilsnail, mindgamer, Mysterious Mystery Man, semioldguy

One week left until deadline.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.14:

NickF227 (5): Bio Hazard, evilsnail, mindgamer, Mysterious Mystery Man, semioldguy

Deadline in 6 days.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.15:

Deadline in 5 days.

Also, I've gone through the thread and fixed all the previous vote counts. They should now all be accurate as of the time they were posted.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.16:

Mysterious Mystery Man (3): chauchaudotcom, farside22, RayFrost
Mindgamer (2): Deer, ortolan

Deadline in 4 days.
Bio Hazard, Deer, evilsnail, and McGriddle have all been prodded.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.17:

Mysterious Mystery Man (4): chauchaudotcom, farside22, McGriddle, RayFrost

Deadline in 3 days. I'll consider extending it in light of the replacement issue.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.18:

Mysterious Mystery Man (5): chauchaudotcom, farside22, McGriddle, NickF227, RayFrost
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 1.19:

Mysterious Mystery Man (4): farside22, McGriddle, NickF227, RayFrost

Not Voting (1): chauchaudotcom

Mindgamer's request for replacement has been acknowledged.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Perhaps I should have said something about this earlier, but I'm on Daylight Savings Time, and my local time is 1 hour ahead of the forum timestamps, which means that chauchaudotcom's vote technically occurred at 9:46 my time, 45 minutes past deadline. Still, the error is mine for not informing you, so I'll count it this time. From now on, deadlines will be set to 8:00 PM forum time to equate to 9:00 in my local time.

Vote count 1.20:

NickF227 (7): Bio Hazard, chauchaudotcom, evilsnail, mindgamer, Mysterious Mystery Man, RayFrost, semioldguy

Mysterious Mystery Man (3): farside22, McGriddle, NickF227

NickF227, Hider Tracker, Lynched Day 1

It is now Night 1. Night Actions are due by Friday, April 2, 2010, at 8:00 PM forum time.

Seeking replacement for Bio Hazard.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Confucius replaces ortolan, and hitogoroshi replaces RayFrost.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

havingfitz replaces Mindgamer. That's all the replacements I need, since...

Bio Hazard, Townie, Killed Night 1
McGriddle, Hider, Killed Night 1

It is now Day 2. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch. Deadline is set for April 27, 2010, at 8:00 PM forum time.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.1:

Mysterious Mystery Man (1): Confucius

Not Voting (8): chauchaucotdom, Deer, evilsnail, farside22, havingfitz, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man, semioldguy
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.2:

evilsnail (1): Deer

Not Voting (7): chauchaucotdom, evilsnail, farside22, havingfitz, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man, semioldguy

I'll be sending reminders out to everyone who hasn't posted yet. They'll have 3 days to post before I start prodding.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.3:

Mysterious Mystery Man (2): Confucius, farside22
havingfitz (1): chauchaucotdom

Not Voting (5): evilsnail, havingfitz, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man, semioldguy
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.4:

Not Voting (5): evilsnail, havingfitz, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man, semioldguy
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.5:

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.6:

Deer and hitogoroshi have been prodded.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.7:

evilsnail has been prodded.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.8:

chauchaudotcom (1): havingfitz

Not Voting (4): evilsnail, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man, semioldguy

Seeking replacement for Deer.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.9:

Not Voting (4): evilsnail, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man, semioldguy

Only one post all day? That's not looking good for your deadline...
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.10:

havingfitz (2): chauchaucotdom, Mysterious Mystery Man

Not Voting (4): evilsnail, hitogoroshi, semioldguy

Seeking replacement for evilsnail.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.11:

evilsnail (2): Deer, farside22

Not Voting (3): evilsnail, hitogoroshi, semioldguy
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.12:

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.13:

Prodding semioldguy.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.14:

One week to deadline.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.15:

Not Voting (3): Confucius, evilsnail, hitogoroshi, semioldguy

I don't know why I have such a hard time finding replacements (or why I end up needing so many to begin with)...If anyone wants to help scare some up, I'd be very grateful.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.16:

Not Voting (3): Confucius, evilsnail, hitogoroshi, semioldguy

Deadline in 5 days.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.17:

evilsnail (3): Deer, farside22, hitogoroshi
chauchaudotcom (2): havingfitz, semioldguy

Not Voting (2): Confucius, evilsnail

Deadline in 4 days.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

farside22 wrote:
Mod: I saw you were in need of 3 replacement. :shock: Can we get an extension for at least one week if this is correct.
I actually only need 2 replacements since hitogoroshi came back; as for the deadline extension, I'm considering it, but there may not be much point if I can't find the replacements I need... If there's anything anyone can do to help with that, I'd really appreciate it.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.18:

evilsnail (3): Deer, farside22, hitogoroshi
chauchaudotcom (2): havingfitz, semioldguy

Not Voting (2): Confucius, evilsnail

Deadline in 3 days.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.19:

evilsnail (4): Deer, farside22, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man

chauchaudotcom (1): semioldguy
havingfitz (1): chauchaudotcom
Mysterious Mystery Man (1): havingfitz
semioldguy (1): Confucius

Not Voting (1): evilsnail

Deadline in 2 days.

Good news! I finally got a replacement. Pittbunny replaces Deer, and the deadline has been extended by one week. The new deadline is Tuesday, May 4th, at 8:00 PM forum time.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.20:

evilsnail (4): farside22, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man, Pittbunny

Not Voting (2): chauchaudotcom, evilsnail
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.21:

evilsnail (4): farside22, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man, Pittbunny

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.22:

evilsnail (3): farside22, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man
semioldguy (2): Confucius, Pittbunny

Prodding farside22.
Seeking replacement for hitogoroshi.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.23:

evilsnail (3): farside22, hitogoroshi, Mysterious Mystery Man

Deadline in 5 days.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.24:

evilsnail (2): farside22, hitogoroshi

Not Voting (3): chauchaudotcom, evilsnail, Mysterious Mystery Man

Prodding chauchaudotcom.
Deadline in 4 days.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #57) » Sat May 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.25:

evilsnail (2): farside22, hitogoroshi

Deadline in 3 days.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #58) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.26:

evilsnail (3): farside22, hitogoroshi, Pittbunny

Deadline in 2 days.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #59) » Mon May 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.27:

evilsnail (4): farside22, hitogoroshi, Pittbunny, semioldguy

havingfitz (1): Mysterious Mystery Man

Deadline tomorrow. I apologize for the difficulty in obtaining replacements; I should probably refresh my requests in the Replacement and Open Game queues.
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #60) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 2.28:

evilsnail (5): Confucius, farside22, hitogoroshi, Pittbunny, semioldguy

havingfitz (1): Mysterious Mystery Man

evilsnail, Townie, Lynched Day 2

It is now Night 2. Actions are due by Friday, May 7, at 8:00 p.m. forum time.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #61) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Pie_is_good replaces hitogoroshi. Anyone who has not submitted a night action has until 8:00 forum time tonight to do so before Day 3 begins.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #62) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Pittbunny, Psychologist, Killed Night 2

semioldguy, Mafia Goon, Killed Night 2

It is now Day 3. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch. Deadline is set for Sunday, May 30, at 8:00 p.m. forum time.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #63) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.1:

Not Voting (6): chauchaudotcom, Confucius, farside22, havingfitz, Mysterious Mystery Man, Pie_is_good
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #64) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.2:

Not Voting (5): chauchaudotcom, Confucius, farside22, Mysterious Mystery Man, Pie_is_good
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #65) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.3:

Pie_is_good (1): Mysterious Mystery Man

Not Voting (4): chauchaudotcom, Confucius, farside22, Pie_is_good
Last edited by Jeffcole1 on Thu May 13, 2010 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #66) » Thu May 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.4:

farside22 (2): Confucius, havingfitz

Not Voting (3): chauchaudotcom, farside22, Pie_is_good
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #67) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.5:

Not Voting (3): chauchaudotcom, farside22, Pie_is_good
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #68) » Sat May 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Normally, I would post a vote count here, but since there's only been one post since the last one (shame on you all...), there's not much point. Consider Vote Count 3.6 identical to 3.5.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #69) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.7:

chauchaudotcom (1): Pie_is_good

Not Voting (2): chauchaudotcom, farside22

You guys are real lucky it's the weekend, or I'd be swinging the prodstick like mad, and probably shortening the deadline to boot.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #70) » Mon May 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.8:

Not Voting (2): chauchaudotcom, farside22

Seeking replacement for chauchaudotcom. /sigh

At least I didn't have to prod anyone.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #71) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

*is thinking about shortening the deadline for real this time.*
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #72) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

You're right, Confucius. I guess it's just frustration getting the better of me. Having had some time to think, I've decided I won't shorten the deadline, at least not until I get a replacement for chau. After that, I would hope we can get things going again.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #73) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.10:

farside22 (3): Confucius, havingfitz, Mysterious Mystery Man

chauchaudotcom (2): farside22, Pie_is_good

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #74) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.11:

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #75) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.12:

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #76) » Sat May 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.13:

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #77) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.14:

See Vote Count 3.13.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #78) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.15:

Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #79) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Deadline is Sunday, May 30, 2010, at 8:00 PM forum time. You can see it in the first post.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #80) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.16:

Pie_is_good (3): Confucius, havingfitz, Mysterious Mystery Man

I apologize again for the difficulty in finding replacements. This is the 9th replacement I've needed this game, for the record.

Also, Pie_is_good has been prodded.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #81) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Vote Count 3.17:

Pie_is_good (4): Confucius, farside22, havingfitz, Mysterious Mystery Man

Pie_is_good, Townie, Lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. Actions are due by Saturday, May 29, at 8:00 p.m. forum time.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #82) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Mysterious Mystery Man, Townie, Killed Night 3
Confucius, Vigilante, Killed Night 3
havingfitz, Townie, Killed in Endgame

farside22, Mafia Goon, Survived
chauchaudotcom, Mafia Goon, Survived

Mafia Wins!

And with that, this game finally comes to a close.

Details and comments later tonight.
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion
Jeffcole1
Jeffcole1
Goon
Jeffcole1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #83) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Jeffcole1 »

Night Actions

Night 1:

semioldguy kills Bio Hazard
Deer inspects Mysterious Mystery Man (no potential to kill)
McGriddle hides behind farside22 (Mafia Goon, dies)
Confucius selects Vigilante

Night 2:

Pittbunny inspects havingfitz (no potential to kill)
Confucius kills semioldguy
chauchaudotcom kills Pittbunny

Night 3:

Confucius kills Mysterious Mystery Man
farside22 kills Confucius

Comments:

Personally, I thought I did pretty good as a mod, considering this is only my second modded game. Unfortunately, I had a real hard time finding replacements; for some reason, no one seemed interested in replacing in, despite my advertising in both the Open Queue and the replacements thread. Not counting chauchaudotcom, a total of 9 replacements had to be made. I don't know about you, but 9 replacements in a 12-player game...I don't really want to think about what that says, even if some roles got multiple replacements.

Speaking of replacements, that was perhaps the biggest reason Town lost. With so many people either disappearing or having other commitments get in the way (or breaking site rules...), Town couldn't really build any momentum, allowing the scum to control the game. I thought the Town might have been able to rally once Confucius claimed and starting putting pressure on farside and chau, even running farside to L-1 before the abrupt 180 to Pie, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, I guess.

Anyway, congratulations to the Mafia for their victory. Now, I'm planning on going on to mod for the Newbie Queue--I'm sure VRK will appreciate an extra mod--but frankly, my track record as far as replacements go doesn't bode well (my first modded game was pretty replacement-heavy, too). Does anyone know approximately how many Newbies replace out of their first game here?
Current Games:
--Shadow Hunters
--Haunted Mansion

Return to “Completed Open Games”