smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Vote: Johnny Rotten
, for being the second person on the first wagon.

So, some questions:

@everyone

What is your policy on lynch all lurkers? (agree, disagree...)
Do you prefer playing as town, mafia, or power roles?
Why did you choose the username you have :)

to not be a hyppocrite, I'll answer:

~Day 1, and possibly 2, I would lynch a lurker. Especially if it's active lurking.

~ I like playing as mafia better, but I
want
to enjoy being a townie more. So, I'm trying to play more.

~I joined a forum where there was a role play that most of the site participated in. My character was named smashbro, and early on, the heroes created an organization, called the Super Smash Saviors. Hence, smashbro_of_the_SSS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh, and it's long to type out, so I go by any of the following nicknames (feel free to make up your own): smashbro, smash, smashy, bro, brother of smashing, SSSS, Quad-S.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:41 am

dRool89 wrote:
Crazy wrote: Seriously, your case seems well thought out, but you didn't explain any of that in Post 25. You just mentioned the prod request. Why is that?
After we've had a few people examine prod request, it seems that it was likely (more weasel words) an innocent, "Hey mod, let's get started asap" rather than, "I'm scum and I'm looking to present myself as an active and constructive member of the game within the first two hours to establish a good foundation to hide under."

Agree or disagree?
Agree. Well, kinda. It could also be scum wanting to get into the game, and being able to have the town become active. So Neutral, but doesn't necessarily mean scummy.

Alrighty, although this probably doesn't warrant a vote, it seems like now is the time to use votes as pressure.

unvote, vote: shatteredviewpoint

You still have your vote on Crazy, so do you believe in his case? Why, or if not, why do you still have that vote on him?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:30 am

Migwelloni wrote:
Johnny Rotten wrote:Again, who is talking about semantics?

For someone who is trying to condemn me for trying to draw out scum, you are doing a bang up job of twisting my words around.
You are too concerned with setting traps than actually provoking real discussion.
The thing with traps is that if you set them correctly you can make town players fall into them. All you have to do is convince a few other town players to pile on board and you'll have insta-lynched a town player.
Don't use traps, instead you should foster real discussions.
Maybe I should move my vote over to you.
In his post, Johnny Rotten isn't talking about traps. You bring up a point that either a) was not being talked about or b) a point that was over.

Why do you keep bringing this up?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:20 am

Alrighty, responding to the prod, but I'm not sure there is much to comment on.
Alduskkel wrote:Hello? Anyone there?

Everyone
: Who are/is your current suspect(s)?
As for Migwelloni, I don't know if I think him to be scummy or anti town, but since there are no other leads, I'd support the wagon. oh, and that reminds me
unvote

I don't like Migwelloni's argument for voting crazy, and also how he continues on about setting up traps. Since that discussion, little to no scum hunting has been done by him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than that, I have a few people I'm watching right now, but no definite reads on them. I think that since we're not getting much discussion down right now, I think we will get more information from the lynch and night flips.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 am

jmj3000 wrote:SSSS: He comes in, and asks some innocent seeming questions in his first post, except for this:
Do you prefer playing as town, mafia, or power roles?
Rolefishing in any way, shape, or form is scummy. All three of his questions look like scum trying to look like they are scumhunting. Since that first post, he hasn't really contributed to the game except to reword and ask questions others had already aasked.

Vote: SSSS
Ok, I understand if you find my questioning scummy. That is one topic in itself. But if you find me tied for the third scummiest, behind Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer, then why vote me and not them? It doesn't seem to follow.

as for the question, I was not rolefishing. I was simply asking people about their mafia tastes. it could have helped to indicate mafia or town, but i figured i would add in power roles to the usual question.

I have not been able to add much to conversations because there hasn't been much to talk about, and by the time I saw the posts, everything has been said.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 am

Crazy wrote:
smash wrote:I have not been able to add much to conversations because there hasn't been much to talk about, and by the time I saw the posts, everything has been said.
There's always something to say. You mentioned in your last post that there were a couple people you were "watching right now." If something bugs you, or interests you, or whatever, you can pursue it.
By this I meant that I had a couple possible town reads, and one person who could go either way. I don't want to talk about them until I can make a plausible case, and as for townies, I'd rather not give scum hints on who to kill.
Excedrin wrote:Day 1 Deadline reminder 3 days.
Not good. I will be on tomorrow, but not thursday or early friday (it's finals week) so if no other lynch looks like it will happen, I'll put my vote on Shadow Dancer, or another wagon if one gathers speed in one day (unlikely). We don't want a no lynch.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am

alright, well, not much time on right now, but as promised, I will
vote: Shadow Dancer
as to prevent a no lynch.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Yeah, same here. I got a message in spanish, I assume its a prod post. I'll read over this on Sunday probably, since I'm busy tomorrow, and have things to do tonight.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:39 am

I'm going to
vote: albatross

Albatross wrote:
dRool89 wrote:
Albatross wrote:Hi.

Crazy is my first town read.
Hello.

Why? Elaborate.
Gut, mostly. It might be his speaking style but his interactions with others seems to imply that he is actually trying to work with other people and read them, rather than just angling for a position:
He begins with saying his first town read. It is always bad to tell scum "hey, there's no way I'm going to lynch this guy". Also, now that Crazy has flipped cop, we can see that Albatross was right. It makes sense that the mafia kills a town read, and so this may have inadvertently been to cover himself. Now Albatross can say "See, I was right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For now, that's what I'm going to go with, because I can't decide on whether or not some of the others are scummy. But, I also don't like jmj voting for his third highest suspect, instead of the top two. Now, however, we know that they are both town.
jmj3000 wrote:Ok, after reading over the topic, I have to say Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer are two of my top suspects, with SSSS and Albatross my third strongest scum vibes.

smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 am

Alrighty, so, yeah, Kitty, welcome! Now, onto a case. I'm not gonna support one against you today, but we'll have to see how you play out tomorrow.

vote: jmj3000

jmj3000 wrote:Ok, after reading over the topic, I have to say Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer are two of my top suspects, with SSSS and Albatross my third strongest scum vibes.

...[evidence for everyone]...

This is his first (and one of very few) posts involving scum hunting. He says that Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer are his top two suspects, with Albatross and me tied for third. So he decides to vote for...me? I don't understand how I warranted a vote, but his "top two scum reads" did not even receive an FoS. To me, this seems like he wants to agree with the town, and yet not be liable when either of them would come up as town.
jmj3000 wrote:
Ok, I understand if you find my questioning scummy. That is one topic in itself. But if you find me tied for the third scummiest, behind Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer, then why vote me and not them? It doesn't seem to follow.
The reason I voted you and not Crazy or Shadow Dancer is because lately my top scum reads have been off. Therefore, I didn't use them to influence my decision on who to vote. I stated those reads just so they were out there and to get conversation going, but the vote is where I want it. I don't like how SV just went and followed along and voted without any explanation.
FoS: SV
[sarcasm]Oh. So that makes sense, right? Since the people he sees as most scummy don't end up being scum, he jump skipped those two slots.[/sarcasm] ... What? I don't understand how that makes any sense? Why not use reads to influence who you vote?

So, to prove that this isn't an OMGUS case, I will outline how his other votes are scummy.

OK, so he has no other votes. Or comments. On anything going on. While, i'll allow that he has been gone for some time (I hope everything is better with the problems at home), it still isn't enough for me.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 am

Kitty Mo, what made you vote MehPlusRoar rather than Johnny Rotten or McGriddle?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:36 am

McGriddle

The ISO on him gives little to work with, since he only places two votes through the game. One is the hammer on Shadow Dancer, and the other is below:
McGriddle wrote:Picking up prod. I don't like hime either.
Vote: Albatross
what a jerk.
McGriddle wrote:
Unvote
you're place is no longer held by a jerk.
While people didn't like the slot, I'm not sure how well that qualifies for reasons to vote and unvote. He also claims to be "pushing the game along:
McGriddle wrote:Lol no, I am just pushing the game along, slowly nut surely. I'm pretty bored lol
But I don't see how.

{More ISOs to come, dependant on time}
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 am

KittyMo wrote:
Player Analysis

That leaves 6 people, half of which are scum.
JR/SSS/MCGriddle <--- 1-2 scum here prob
Dizzy/SV/MPR <--- 1-2 scum here prob
Kitty, why separate the 6 of us into these two groups? Why was each person in each group? Or is there no specific reason, just instinct?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 am

Excedrin wrote:New D2 deadline Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 4:30:00 PM (San Jose time)
Not good.
unvote, vote: MehPlusRoar

His Day 1 play was fine for me, but on Day 2, he seems to have forgotten about the game, having only 3 posts.
MehPlusRawr wrote:Hi guys, forgot about this game after the downtime. *bookmark*
MehPlusRawr wrote:
Johnny Rotten wrote:Prod picked up.

In the interest of getting the game moving again.....

##Vote - Albatross
You L-1 someone just to get the game moving again? With no reasoning whatsoever?
VOTE: Johnny Rotten
MehPlusRawr wrote:KittyMo is acting good.
While I agree with the reasoning behind his vote, but he avoided commenting on anything else. Well, except that KittyMo is acting good. I'm just wondering if it includes voting for him. Most of the cases are based off of lack of help, which could really mean anyone.

If tomorrow comes around, and there still is no clear lynch, I'll vote for whoever, though right now it looks like Johnny Rotten (2), McGriddle (1), and KittyMo (1) are the only other wagons left. JR I'm torn on though, because I liked his play on Day 1, but was acting scummy Day 2.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:55 am

V/LA today until Friday
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:02 am

Alright, I agree with everyone else (wello, the three of you) who voted Klone, but this wagon is gaining speed too quickly for me. I'll look up the slots when I have time a little later.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:54 am

ok, wow that went fast. good game everyone.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 am

yeah, i could have played that better, but idk. and wow, all of the mafia were on the final wagon. makes sense.

sorry kitty, but i understand why you were killed, you were a strong townie. idk. :(

Return to “Completed Open Games”