Open 228 - Mafia in KyleVille - Game Over!

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

vote: robo

for wasting me time with boring stories.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Hey all, I'm not dead...just too busy. I will do a reread ASAP and post my thoughts.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Got prod. Many apologies all. It's been/still is very busy in the KTB household. If I don't find time to review this game this coming break (Thurs - Sat) I'll ask to replace out. For now though, please bear with me.

I did notice that my vote is on the largest wagon and that Robo is at L-1 because of an RVS vote. Allow me to easy his mind till I get an actual read on people in this game.

Unvote
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

@karma and the rest: VERY BAD idea. Are you kidding me? In this set up, there are only 2 explanations of why there was no NK. One: scum chose to not NK anyone to confuse us or Two: the person the scum targeted was jailkept. Seeing as we are early in this game, I would NOT suggest our PR's out themselves this way.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm very disappointed that you all couldn't wait for me to catch up and give my input for D1. My automatic suspect is now Oop for not even caring that I hadn't been available to catch up and hammering AFTER I said that I would be back at the latest by the 26th. At the earliest, deadline would have been the 29th (tomorrow).
FoS: Oopidstay

Now that I have a little time, I'm going to do a full re-read to see how the heck day 1 ended without everyone giving their input and taking a stance.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Ok guys, I swear on everything holy I will get into this game and do a full re-read tonight and post my thoughts and that post will also include my vote. Between RL and being in multiple games and school and family...ugh...You deserve better. Sincere apologies.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Mod: I'm simply too busy to continue playing in all my games. I'm very sorry. I had to choose a game to replace out of and decided this game was short enough that I'm hoping it won't be a problem to find a replacement (or 2 now).

To the rest of you, I'm sorry for such lack of activity. Before I go, I would suggest looking into Oop and his hammer on page 6 of day one with absolutely no worry about deadline approaching. That being said, I didn't disagree with the wagon. I do however think it was very scum driven due to the speed of it. Empking, and his lack of reasoning for being on the mis-lynch is also a concern. Again, sorry I couldn't get into this game guys.

Return to “Completed Open Games”