Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

oops, sorry for late /confirm, I have been REALLY busy as I just grad'd HS.
Last night was my last function, so I will be having nothing to take me away from this game from now on.

in case of skimming:
/confirm
"He talked about justice, but nobody stirred. He felt like an outcast, alone in the herd." - Cows With Guns
http://i42.tinypic.com/sc6wp1.png
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Sweet, first post of day one!
YaBbAgUy wrote:Don starts off tilting scummy. That's a rolefish for a Lover, I reckon.
Seems like he is trying too hard too fast.
Vote: YaBbAgUy
"He talked about justice, but nobody stirred. He felt like an outcast, alone in the herd." - Cows With Guns
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

hey everyone... sorry i haven't posted, but the day after this game started (Right after I posted my "First post of the day" post), i left town for Vegas.
I totally forgot i was going, and now have limited internet access, i will be back to full potential on Tuesday, I sincerely apologise for the inconsistency so far.
I will see you all on Tuesday! (I'll try for Monday night though).
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

oh crap, i just read a little bit of this page (6) and it says that day one ends on monday, and that Shattered is also away for the weekend.
I apologise for not being here all day one, and will try extra hard to make it up on day 2!
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Back from vacay, and posted in the wrong topic! i am reading THIS game now (Wow waste of time).
should post soon.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Ok, speed reading through this, I gotta say that I (Who has fresh eyes from not reading or being affected by this game yet) see most of Millar's actions as scummy.
In my experience, most people who request to be replaced out in a rage are scum, trying to play to a fearful town of killing a townie.
also, he just feels off (Again speed-read, but he consistently poked out as scummy).

I feel confident that lynching Millar will provide good information for playing this game further (If scum (I believe he is scum more than any other 1 person) than we learn that some people are crusadors, if town (I doubt it, more than any 1 else) we can see some people who tried a bit too hard to get this guy lynched).

Unvote:
Vote: MIllAR
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Millar is not doing anything to make me think that he isn't scum, and definately not anything to make me think that even if he IS town (I think unlikely) that he is not a deficit to the town.
I mean really Millar? the mafia would get 3 double kills for the next 3 nights if we outed the lovers, or, if we lynch them like you said, we would have them dead even quicker.
I think the town's best strength (Especially since it is day one, we have unlimited potential to win this game as nothing is set in stone) is our sheer numbers.
3 scum to 16 townies (Correct me if i got those wrong) is a great ratio.

one of the reasons the mafia is so small, is because the lovers are a NERF to the town, allowing the mafia to fully exploit said nerf, would be assinine, and again, makes me want you out of here even more.

So, to Millar, can you really justify a ratio of 2/8 over 3/16? (There are 4 lover groups right? or only 3? either way, our ratio now is better)
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

And I, if it is another peice of garbage thrown together in a tiny fit, it will be the last nail in your coffin Millar.
Robo has built you up really high now, and has shown trust in you - I'm getting a little suspicious of a possible scum pair here trying to prove one is cit by being horrible, then having the other scum BW him, then talking him down. I've seen this before once, and it worked very well.

Again, Millar, I await a intellectual post next, or I have lost any hope for you.

(As much as I hate the whole basis of it (FoS i mean))
FoS: Robo
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

millar13 wrote:Fidelis and Shattered would still be my picks; and yea maybe i have played this wrong;
but if the town gives me another chance. @ least for the rest of the day;

I am going to trudge thru all 14 pages and make cases on a few people
Wacka Alpaca wrote:And I, if it is another peice of garbage thrown together in a tiny fit, it will be the last nail in your coffin Millar.
Again, Millar, I await a intellectual post next, or I have lost any hope for you.
millar13 wrote:Xite isn't my lover lol
No apparent sense of game responsibility coming from Millar, his total disregard for a promised pro-town post is not impressing me.
My vote stands on him perpetually until said post comes, or someone appears to be more scummy than him.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Millar and Xite are REALLY bothering me (and that is hard, I mean given my history and all).

@Mod: Can we give you instructions?
Ex//: Vote for whoever has the highest vote count between Millar and Xite.
so that, if Millar has more votes at any given instant, I vote for him, and vice versa.
Is this possible?

The reason I ask, is because they are both acting like children, and drawing all of the town's attention to them, I mean, just look at the last 16 pages, who have we even discussed OTHER than Millar, Xite, and a tiny bit of Robo?
Whichever one goes first, I don't mind, I agree with Fidelis, either way, 1 for 1, it is a good trade (Hell, even 2 townies to one scum is a good trade in this game set up).
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Let me explain my request thing better.
In another forum I'm at, the GM's allow this kind of thing due to lack of activity, so for instance, I could PM him this instruction, and then take it back, or alter it the next time I log on.
Ex//: I would be equally happy lynching Millar (For his horrible anti town play) or Xite (For his childish actions, and obvious relation to Millar, plus the HUGE amount of appeal to emotion with the whole "plan" thing). So why shouldn't (While I am away with life during the day) be able to have the mod choose my actions for me.

At Robo, yes technically this is a laziness thing, nothing more really, but let's say that you guys all decide that we will lynch Xite for today, and you need one more vote; but im out, doing life stuff. Why cant the mod just add mine on from Millar in this event?

That is what I was meaning about the whole request thing.

ALSO, requests have other uses at the other forums, for example, power roles can set up complex things for actions that they may have, and other things, so if they go away for 2 or 3 days, they can appear active. It is hard to explain, I'll quote the explanation from the other forum up under this.
im too lazy to rename people to people on this game, but you get the idea.
Other Forum Rules wrote: examples:
-Vote with Dart until I return
OR
-Always vote Moonies (until return is implied)
OR
-Vote for Umm unless Umm is killed at night. If Umm is killed at night, vote for KVD
OR
-If CB is killed in the night phase, vote for Lemonman.
If Lemonman is killed during the night phase, vote for Soul.
If Soul is killed in the night phase, vote for Daloth unless Magus votes Zoe. Then, vote Magus.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Hmm, I was hesitant to swap votes to Xite, because the only real reason I can think of to vote for him (Until that great summation by fidelis) was that he was acting like an idiot, and appealing to WAY to many people's emotions with the whole "plan" thing.
I am curious as to what the plan is though, but not enough so to not vote him if I see it fit.

Millar to me was mostly a vote on a horribly anti town player, who keeps promising content, but never delivers. which don't get me wrong, is good enough in and of itself, especially on D1.
I am still not quite convinced that we should stop scum hunting for today though, I mean, literally all we have done so found so far is:

Millar says Robo is his lover
Robo denies this
Xite says Miller is his lover
Millar denies this

To me, that still seems like we learn MORE from a Millar lynch, since we know if Robo is truthful, AND Xite.
If we kill Xite, and Millar DOESNT die, then we are still in the dark as to if Millar and Robo are connected.

My vote still stands on Millar.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

The argument between YaBbA and Millar is what I have also been saying, that Xite seems to be more of a KNOWLEDGE lynch, but Millar seems to be the better lynch overall.
we learn more from lynching Xite I think, but Millar still is being horribly anti-town, and STILL hasnt posted that analysis... which if he gets his way, will never be able to post (IE: hes dead).

Also, sorry if I forgot you revoked your claim to be Robo's lover, or if it was a joke all along, that peice of info just stayed with me, so i used it in my above post. Although, Robo does seem to be either:
1) Strong town
2) Strong mafia
Sadly, a great mafia and a great townie play almost EXACTLY the same, the only difference is that the mafia has an agenda, the townie doesnt.
I still have my eye on Robo, but to Millar I ask this:

Won't the mafia just NOT kill Xite now? Or am I missing something that makes Xite irresistable to being killed by mafia?
Let's say the mafia just doesnt kill him, then the town goes with your logic, and lynches him... now we (Possibly) have 2(or 3, or 4 if both are lovers with diff people) dead townies + mafia kill.
Is that what you want to (Possibly) die for?

Or again, am I missing something?
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Xite now looks to me like he is grasping air to cling to.
That big post of his doesn't make sense of anything, and really, is just an OMGUS post - a quick, one liner reply to a bunch of random posts before it.
He doesn't draw any conclusions from anything, and in the one related to me, directly ignores my reasoning behind the thing he is attacking me about, which again, screams of desperation.

I'm not liking Xite, and other than the horrible, horrible post by Millar where he says he isn't posting anymore (After promising pro-town analysis content), he is definately close to moving into #1 spot for scum for me.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Xite has surpassed Millar in votes, therefore
Unvote:
Vote: Xite

Also, sorry to hear about your basement, that must be infuriating and yet humbling at the same time.
I hope you do not suffer to many damages.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Someone asked me a bit ago what my reasoning/what I thought would benefit by lynching Millar (Earlier in the day).
to that, I'd FIRST like to make it clear that that was A LONG time ago (Like 14 pages?) and that not all (If not that, then none) of my opinions from back then are the same as now.

Also, the reason I didn't give examples/quotes and whatnot, is becuase i was "Speedreading" and was just giving a "Hey! heres what I think" post, much like what the new replacements are doing now.

If i remember correctly, Millar was being self-destructive, and anti-town back then, making pointless posts, and DRAWING attention to him for the town to analyse.
This meant that the town was not scum hunting, due to an immense diversion that was Millar. This distraction had to be removed in order to move forward as a town.
In such a large game, we can justify a HORRIBLE townie lynch, to make progress on the next day - on the theory that a full town with one HORRIBLE player is worse than a full town - 2 townies.

Also, at the time certain players were avoiding the whole Millar fiasco, and some were jumping on it - power players like Robo come to mind as attackers of Millar, and lurking players (Most have now been replaced) come to mind as avoiders. with that info, if Millar flipped town (Which again, in that post I say I didnt think he was) we would have some dirt on Robo and other power players, and some trust in others, if Millar flipped scum (At the time I thought was highly possible) then we could see Robo (And others, i dont remember exactly) as a super pure townie, because they jumped on Millar immediately.

Hopefully this makes sense to everyone, and more importantly the question asker.
I'd like to remind everyone that I welcome questions to my play, and will try to answer all of them, so if i miss one, please remind me.
Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to scum hunting (If you can even call it that right now).
Xite, I agree with a person who posted that your plan felt "Made up" on the spot. that plan DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
Think of it, why would the mafia kill you again? YOU LOOK LIKE MAFIA.
Whenever I play as town, I try to be two steps ahead.
Whenever I play as mafia, I try to be THREE steps ahead.

*Next little bit is purely a "What I would do" scenario*

If a townie is showing scummy behaviour, I go for them in the DAY phase, to sway the town, and look like a townie.
If a townie is being REALLY townie, or fairly scummy, then I DO NOT kill them in night phase.
Why? becuase then the town KNOWS what the mafia will do.

Lets say you ARE a lover, why would I kill you, if your whole plan revolves around the town NOT killing you NOW, so they can see your plan and kill you LATER.
That is like giving the mafia insight into the future actions of the town. In this case, making day 2 a complete cake walk.

*Scenario Over*

I really do not like your play right now, with your huge amount of posts, many EBWOP (which shows nervousness).
My vote stays on you untill we can show someone else is scummier.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Could someone make a analysis post on chihuahua? I haven't seen anyone explain why he is scummy, and to be honest, I did not know he was in the game until everyone started talking about him.
He was, and to an extent, is, off my radar.

I'm starting to "cool down" off of Millar and Xite, they do seem like misguided townies... and especially now that they are trying to help more than try to be idiots.
I will unvote, but will not cast a vote on anyone until I personally beleive they are worthy of being lynched, and until someone proves it to me, I will remain off of anyone.

Unvote:

*Note:*
I am going to reread all of chi-chi's posts, to see if i see anything.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Hey new replacements, that was a long page...
Also @DavidParker, we have played together before (When I was using my old way of playing) and you did not like me (because of that).

For people who don't know the meta on me, I came from another site that was EXTREMELY hard on people, and would lynch anyone for any reason, as long as it made sense, so I became very good at defending myself ALL the time. That, appears scummy on this site, so I stopped doing it, also, I used to post (Like everyone else at the other site) very long "Analysis" posts (Akin to what Switz did, but longer, and with more quotes) every other day. People (here) call this "Text Walling". Another thing I stopped doing.

So David, that gut feeling is probably your memory of me from the other game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

onto actual discussion:
I have always been on Millars case, and to an extent, Xite's. But for some reason, Enigma's posts made me want to back off of Millar, and press him. I have to go out for the day (Work and SHiiiiT) but I'll post some things on enigma when I get home, I think some of his analysis seemed scummy, especially the way he didn't directly quote, and just recapped (Putting his own spin on it).
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

First, the analysis on Enigma has been put on hiatus untill he has more posts to actually, analyse. Which is unfortunate, becuase he is on vacay.
Second, @Switz, my list is exactly the same as yours, Millar is reading more "Misguided/Retarded Townie" than scum for me, however, he is still more scummy than anyone else (With the exception of the other two on the list).

So that list again:
1) Xite
2) Chihuahuahuahua
3) Millar
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Has Chichichi even posted in the last week? where did he go?
I like to give anyone that is a planned lynch the opportunity to explain/discredit information.

When is the deadline again? is it in 5 days? no matter how long, we should atleast wait a bit before we lynch anyone.

What no one is seeming to consider (Mostly because it would be incredibally bold) is that the "Lover" of Chi is lying to get him lynched. it is possible.
We should examine this matter further, because, I feel we did Millar and Xite to death, we cannot really draw anything more from them right now, but Chi/(Whoever his "lover" was, i forget) have a lot to give still.
Whether it be in the "Lover" telling us what he thinks so when he does die and flips townie, we have a good place to look etc, etc.

So @Chi, anything to say for yourself?
@Whoever his lover is, can you give us your views of the game/players in it as a whole?
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Ok, so I reread most of the topic, and these are the observations I have made about the "Big players" in this game, at this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Organised for ease of reading*
Spoiler: Analysis Pertaining To: Robocopter, Don_Johnson
Robo seems scummy to me for the same reason I think Don_Johnson seems scummy - they push for one person to be lynched REALLY hard, and both have posts that's sole purpose is:
"Lynch this guy already..."
That is a scummy thing in my experiences, and as such, I would like to examine them closer in the next day (Since we "all" seem so keen on lynching Chi).

Spoiler: Analysis Pertaining To: Chiahuahua
To be honest, the only thing that sticks out as scummy for me (for chi) is that he said he would have hammered, but then didn't vote for L-1.
I mean, yes, scum hammer, but day 1? that seems like a big risk. Especially if he flipped town (The lynchee that is).
Althoug again, at the same time, a townie wouldn't care, and votes for people who he FEELS deserve a vote, whether they have 0 votes already, or are L-1.
Overall, appears to be a scummy action.
Plus we have the calling out that whoever the player was (lol memory fail, i dont think ive remembered his name once XD), said he is the lover of Chi, and that BECAUSE he is convinced Chi appears scummy, he wants to sacrifice himself for the cause.

In all honesty, I do believe we should EVENTUALLY lynch chi/(If true)That other guy, but what makes this so pertinant?

What do we GAIN from lynching him day one?
Possibly, one dead NON POWER ROLE scum, who we already plan on lynching eventually.

What do we LOSE from lynching him day one?
Possibly (Again, if true), one townie.
The info we would gain from lynching Xite (Info such as, is Xite scum? is he Millar's lover? is robo Millar's lover? is Millar a VT?)

Again, I think that lynching Chi TODAY, is a bad idea.
I think, lynching Xite, is the BEST course of action for THIS day phase.

And for the reasons above, (I do the arbitrary)
FoS: Chi
, and
Vote: Xite
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Don_johnson does seem to be flailing right now, what with the rapid posts, the vote swaps.
He seemed scummy to me day one aswell, but this play has definately put him on top of my scumdar.

I would like to wait until everyone realises it is day 2 before casting blind impulse votes (Never been a fan of them).
quick Q, to lynch it takes 8 now right?
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

A note to people who wonder why I don't shoot off votes willy-nilly - A vote (To me) means that I believe that there is a good chance the person I am voting for is scum and that I think that the information gained from their death warrants the lynch.
I refuse to impulse vote (Outside of RVS, even though I also dislike that), as it just says to me that people are flip-flopping and flailing to seem like an aggressive town, which is one of the reasons Don is appearing to be the most DANGEROUS scum possibility that we could have at this time.

Case to come on how I think Don is a sacrificial scum.

P.S.
Shattered I think is just an idiot, I mean, we wrote off Millar for almost the same thing, now, I am not forgetting Millar, nor do I consider his "Safe", but I still think that Shattered is a misguided townie, trying desperately to help the town.

Case to come on why I think Shattered is an
idiot
misguided townie.

Case to come on why I think Mr. Sandman might be Don's lover.

Explanations to the following questions to come:

- Who are you suspicious of from day 1? (Sandman)
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

First, WOW I guess I shouldn't try to prove lovers.. that was a stupid idea. Thank you for pointing that out (Although... it's in the air now... srry...)
Second, @Zero:
the reason everyone was forced to abandon the whole Xite thing (Which I still believe is pertinent to our hunting, and should NOT be ignored or shoved off the table) is because a select group of players appear to be attacking people who attack Xite on the grounds that they are "Clinging to the past" or "Redirecting" our attention.
Now, I'm sure that not all of the people doing this are scum, however, some must be IF Xite is scum.

We now have MORE questions that are resolved from Xites death.

(Adding this to my current list, also, I have removed the "Lovers" one for (Now) obvious reasons)
More analysis on this theory and why we should lynch Xite to come.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Alright, the Don case took longer than I thought, so this post has only that, I will be updating it as I get time, however, I am off on what I'll just call "Vacation" to go wait outside for the launch of StarcraftII - and then playing it non-stop. so I'll see you all in... I don't know... let's say... the earliest i can post CONTENT would be... next monday... so yea, let's say one week.
Bye! and have fun!

Spoiler: Case on how I think Don is a sacrificial scum.
Let me start by first explaining to those who may not know what I mean by "Sacrificial Scum" what the term means. What it means, is that the mafia has 4 people (3, and a TL) and they know that the most likely mafia member to die, is the TL - so they decide to take a risky play for power; the sacrifice. Basically, they choose 2 people, one (I believe to be Don) heavily attacks another mafia (Chi), and 2 (Chi in this case) takes the fall to make the other look uber town. That is the basis behind the "Sacrificial Mafia". Now you may think, wait.. this is a horrible plan... 1 dead mafia, and another in the spotlight for everyone to examine?! they'd have to be crazy. However, how the REST of the mafia acts, hinges on the success of the "Town" mafia - if he is well accepted (Like now), they try to support him, maybe cross him a bit for appearences, but they know that basically HE now guides the town - if he isn't praised as much, they maintain they're normal play style, and when the other members of the mafia are being scrutinized, the "Town" mafia (Don) attacks someone else.
I have seen this strategy work many times, and have used it myself on a number of occaisions - it is a great plan.
Now, you are all saying, well, that is some good THEORY you got there, but, let's see some posts, let's see some true analysis. To that, I say, OK.
Don_Johnson wrote:wonderful. four confirmed townies who shouldn't claim just yet. i'm going to sift through the chichi wagon detractors and find another scum. let you know what i come up with.
oh and... you're welcome. :)
"You're welcome"? Cocky aren't we? What this said to me was that he either has a huge epeen, or that he actually thinks he is the best thing the town has, and wants others to think that too. Who benefits most from others thinking they are town? Mafia. A townie can do whatever the hell they want, because they know they are town, a mafia, needs others to believe him.
Don_Johnson wrote:vote: mr. sandman

iso him. its... interesting.
That was the most helpful case I have EVER read, congrats. Not only did you just throw you vote around without so much as a "He seems scummy:, you just said he seems "Interesting", hell, Adam Sandler is interesting but he isn't scum, try making a case instead of telling others to do your work for you. A scum wants others to look at people with an initial feeling of scum, for instance, if I look at all of MY posts thinking "I think this guy is scummy..." then I will undoubtedly FIND things that appear scummy, the same way that would happen if I looked at myself for townie things, a scum wants YOU to make your own case, so no one can pick out flaws and alterior motives in his posts.
Don_Johnson (9:04pm) wrote:if you read sandman, you will note that he spends alot of time ignoring the chihuahua situation. he even goes out of his way to mention that he is not "defending" chichi, when he clearly is. he stays focused on the xite/millar combo all day. suddenly, millar is not so attractive to him. why is that?

so someone who seems to actively avoid a day 1 scum wagon is "null" to you? i don't get it.
Firstly, even I didn't believe you and your whole chihuahua thing until Fidelis claimed and I checked the numbers, so don't rag on people who didn't agree with you and immediately called you our "Saviour". Secondly, why are you attacking him? Don't you think there are better people to question, and with better questions than this? I do. Clinging to the past (And especially past townie looking events) is a big scum tell, and the town needs to move forward in this game, not sit back in your old "glory"
Don_Johnson (9:07pm) wrote:you see, millars lover can confirm him. lovers aren't getting lynched. they are all as good as masons. actually,
as i read this again, that seems to be precisely what you are saying. hm.
that doesn't change your actions yesterday. and also, you are abandoning xite as well. please explain why you are no longer suspicious of xite(or if you are suspicious, why does sv take precedence.)
OK, so 4 minutes later, you post a total contridictory post that has no purpose? Why? I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you appear to be flailing.
Don_Johnson (9:13pm) wrote:dp might be a good pick for a bus. can't wait to here his reasoning for his dj vote. i do remember him playing both sides of the fence a bit yesterday, and his last couple posts are a bit odd.
Ok, so now 6 minutes later, you post ANOTHER contentless post (So far, no post on day 2 has had any analysis or pro town content at all). You again say "Look at this guy! don't look at me!" and it is starting to get old, make cases, don't point fingers.
Don_Johnson wrote:
zagnut wrote:Bussing the treacherous lover, and then trying to get the remaining 4 lovers to claim, is a great scum play.
whose "trying to get the remaining 4 lovers to claim"?
sanxion wrote:From what I know about Don, this behavior might just be him.
if by "behavior" you mean "excellent scumhunting" then you are correct.

i pointed out what was wrong with chichi's posts right off the bat. there was only one other player with me at that time. way too many oppurtunities to "not" lynch chichi. a bus, my vote was certainly not, by any stretch of the imagination. now zaj seems to have launched an unsubstantiated and blatantly false accusation. at no point in time have i asked or suggested that the remaining lovers claim.

i get why sandman abandoned his suspicion of millar, but votes not moving until sandman explains why he is abandoning his suspicions of xite.

next i iso chichi.
Ok, WHAT? someone attacks you, and your response is a sarcastic rhetorical question which completely dodges the issue?! Wow, Atleast make up a defense, if it is so obvious you aren't doing that, then it shouldn't be hard to prove it. By basically waving it off, you look even more scummy to me, I mean, that is just bad play right there plain and simple. You go on to get even MORE cocky, and again I will say, that the people who REALLY want to seem town, are scum, not townies. That sentence is just so bad, and pointless... and it ignores any chance you had to explain your meta (even a little bit of "Oh, i'm a cocky guy" would have sufficed there).
You then go on to say you are going to spend your scum hunting time... on a dead scum. Why? stop clinging to the past! We all know you aggressively pushed the chi lynch, but that in NO way makes you safe, I have explained above why I think you are a "Sacrificial Scum" and I think other's will see just how bad you are from some of these analysis'. At the bottom of this post, I have my vote.

---------------------------
======*TO COME*======
---------------------------
Spoiler: Case on why I think Shattered is a misguided townie.

Spoiler: QUESTION: Who are you suspicious of from day 1? (Sandman)

Spoiler: Summary analysis on Xite and why he is the best knowledge lynch

Spoiler: Case on Mallowgeno
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

A quick note, Sandman, you aren't my most suspicious from D1, you ASKED me that question.

Your name is there so I can say "Sandman, the person who I thought was most suspicious day one was..."
Not
"The person who I thought was most suspicious day one was Sandman"

I hope that clears that up, the only thing I'm not liking about you is your avatar (Never liked the american comedy of family guy)
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Notice:
Going to Miami on Thursday - will be back on the 15th.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

Can someone make a case on me so I know what everyone is talking about?
I understand that I wrote that I thought 2 people were lovers, it was pointed out that that was a really bad idea, and I retracted it. If we are going to lynch all mistakes, shouldn't we have lynched Xite right away for his mistake of trying the "Plan"?

I'm just curious, because I literally do NOT see myself as scummy, and I iso'd myself - someone please elaborate so I could perhaps explain?
Make it quick, because again, i'm V/LA from thursday until the 15th.

Thanks!
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

I don't really have a huge amount of time to play right now (Starting university in 2 days) but I plan to have my life scheduled better after I get settled in.
I'll try to read the thread since i've been away, but for now I'll just
Vote: Zajnet
until I can decide for myself whether that is a good or bad thing to do.
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

lol what is the required lynch #?

Also, if everyone else is going to get away with "Seems ok" as logic for casting votes, I might as well join in

Vote: Robo

Why the hell not?
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

See? This is EXACTLY what I was trying to show.
No one but me gets flak for doing the exact same thing.
And again here, Robo will get no flak for doing the same thing, but to me.

Here is me being tired of your shitty childrens soccer playstyles.
Mod, get me the hell out of this, I know I have been wasting everyones time - lurking etc, but hey, everyone knows lurking is one great strat to not die, perhaps not pro-town, but I was tired of being kill by (Again) 7 year old beckhams.

Mod: Replace me out

good bye, I hope you all enjoy your pointless as fuck day phases - which last too long.

And Robo, don't screw this up for us ;)
Wacka Alpaca
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Wacka Alpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Wacka Alpaca »

For the record, I am replacing out because this game is horrible.
If you deny that the pacing of this is totally fine, especially when considering the amazing scum hunting that went on in days such as 1, 2, and now 3!
You guys are champs.

I didn't really help at all, I have been busy and stuff but damn... I feel bad for the GM, this is crap.

And, since when is two people voting me a BW?.. And when hasn't someone been voting me?.. You can't honestly think that I'm leaving to "Help scum" - I mean... really? THAT is my reason? c'mon get your head out of your ass.

Anyway, to those who tried, gl and hf, and may this end quickly for you all.

Return to “Completed Open Games”