Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

/confirm

I actually know people here :D
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 am

Post by ZeroFang »

VOTE: Mr. Sandman cause I had to replace you in a different game
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am

Post by ZeroFang »

You have. I replaced you in a game you replaced into.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Mr.Sandman wrote:Which game?
LOL nevermind. That's a different MrSandman (the one without the period)
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:54 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Reverse Simplicity wrote:
Mr.Sandman wrote:Sudden change of tac there. You've done your fair share of stunting it yourself, which is scummy in itself.
What? I did not intentionally stunt conversation. I just followed my RNG... Now I'm defending myself.
For the record the conversation did dwindle out of RVS because of your self vote, though I'm finding it hard to ask people questions about things other than your vote.

Unvote
for now.

@Xite Why did you feel the need to vote RS after she self voted? You seem to be looking for any reason to vote somebody judging by your wording (i.e. I find you a bit scummy at the moment)

@Robocopter I agree with SSS. Please explain your vote.

@youngminii Why do you personally find voting for yourself a huge scumtell?

@yABBAGUy Why did you mention lover talk on N0? What purpose did you think that talking would serve?
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Vote chihuahua

This post pretty much explains my feelings, but I'd like to add his OMGUS-ish FoS on Don.

don_johnson wrote:
Fidelis wrote:
don_johnson wrote:more chi hua hua votez please.
For what reason please?
sorry, but you'll have to come up with your own.
This makes no sense. If you're going to have other people vote for him, you have to provide evidence to support your conclusion that chi needs to be hanged. Otherwise we're just voting blindly. You might as well ask for people to look for reasons to hang people, which (I hope) they are doing anyway.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:29 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Lol? I was saying that requesting votes then refusing to provide a reason was pointless, that's all. People will vote who they want to vote, regardless of what you request. Asking people to hop on wagons just seems a bit too enthusiastic.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 am

Post by ZeroFang »

He requested something?
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

By that logic Xite would be a better choice.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

don_johnson wrote:zero: yabba asked people to iso someone and didn't give a reason. how is that different from me asking people to vote someone without giving a reason? also, how do you address the issue of players having their own brains. again, how is asking people to vote for someone without giving a reason anti-town/scummy? or are you saying something different?
Asking people to vote isn't scummy or town. It just annoys me for whatever reason :P

It's different because yabba was presenting evidence and asking us to look. You just asked for votes without explanation. See the difference now?
Xite91 wrote:
ZeroFang wrote:By that logic Xite would be a better choice.
How would I be a better choice? ISO me and you'll see that I am adding things, I'm just not pushing because I'm still reading people.
I'd say that yes, shattered could be it, but millar is doing just the same. He's got like 5 posts, and in half of them or so he's trying to call me his lover. :P
I did ISO you and at the time I saw less content over more posts. That's why I said it. That being said, you've stepped up your content and posting a bit so you're clear as far as I'm concerned.

Infact, ISOing some other people has been quite revealing: Sanxion, Shattered, RS, Muthaa, youngminii, millar, and Sandman have all done the same. Pittbunny and Guthrie have only posted their confirmation and nothing else. I think we can safely assume that lurking here is a null tell (it's still not helpful in the least).
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Unvote; Vote Millar13

For not posting content, confusing us, and randomly posting. We have few leads and a VI. Even if he's a townie (which I highly doubt), I'm happy with his lynch. Perhaps it'll up the quality of this thread a bit.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:33 am

Post by ZeroFang »

millar13 wrote:My view from the off...was for people to out themselves or admit they had loves;
outing a lover is the only way to take a step forward
The death of a lover removes two votes from the town, not just the one you'd get from a townie death. It's for that reason that outting lovers is a mafia strategy and not town one. Are you truly suggesting that the lovers claim and expose themselves to the mafia?
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

SERIOUSLY? I haven't posted since July 7th, on the 12th page. That's rediculous. How the %$@ have you guys ignored me for 10 pages and 7-8 days? I haven't gotten so much as a mention! Not even a prod!

Ok, that aside, lots of catching up to do. That's right. Wall posts. Left and right, baby.

First things first.

Page 13-14

Millar is scum telling like crazy. At this point it seems like millar and Xite are lovers, but are trying to cover it up. Xite fullclaimed lover, but not his(her?) partner for security's sake. Millar's just playing like an idiot. He accused Robo of being scum, and then Robo responded "Why don't you just name the whole scumteam right now". Maybe I'm just crazy, but that really screams mafia buddies to me. Then millar goes off and says it's his "strategy", just to contradict himself a post later saying he was playing idioticly. I winced when I saw Robo immediatly drop all charges against him in the following post. After that mess, Xite softclaimed millar's lover. I facepalmed. I believe Pittbunny put it best:
Pittbunny wrote:
millar13 wrote:i cant be bothered tbh...u have an oppurtunity to out all the lovers....and therefore have a chance of killing off one scum member. but no watever
You should not be a VT. Your ploy makes no sense as presented from a vanilla standpoint.
Page 15

Robo said millar usually acts sane as a townie. Millar acted quite insanely this time. Meta suggests that he's not townie. This post by Robo is just plain wrong. The best scum act as townie as possible, and past actions are used VERY frequently to get someone lynched. It doesn't matter if they start acting town or not. They don't become townie just because they changed attitudes. You keep the role you recieved at startup. A scumslip is still a scumslip, regardless of how much they've tried to cover their tracks.

At this point in my read of the game, the Xite-Millar-Robo buddying is a little too close for comfort.

After robo's post, Chi voted Xite while simultaniously calling him his lover. (Is it her? I'm very sorry, there are no gender tags and your avatar is of the powepuff girls >.>) WTF! I don't know whether this is terrible scum play or just an innability to understand the roles. Had I been active, he would have been my vote right then.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Page 16

Predictably, the first (and most) noteworthy thing here is millar who
suggests we lynch him to prove Xite's innocence.
I'd normally call Jester here, but it's an open game. I want to bang my head on the desk. Fidelis calls for Lynch All Liars policy lynch, than Xite suggests that we lynch him/her and millar tomorrow. Wacka points out that we as a town have been only considering Xite and millar for the past several pages. Don then suggests the obvious move for the town (hanging chi, whose been scummy since the beginning of the game). This also fits with Xite's (then) current plan of waiting until the next day to hang millar. Fidelis again suggests a policy lynch, and Don, the smarty he is (sarcasm this time), blindly follows Fidelis's advice to hang Xite. Again WTF!

Now for an overview: I highly dislike the Robo/millar/Xite threesome, but Chi's just been playing so scummily. Even worse is how everyone ignores it and votes Xite as if lynching a possible lover was better than lynching obvscum. I'm really trying to wrap my head around the thoughts that go through your brains here.

Page 17-19

Oh, God. Please help us.

Don once again changes his vote (what is that, third time? Fourth?), Chi decides millar's a better lynch than he is while not denying being scum. Millar self votes because somehow that will "prove" that Xite is scum. Yabba suggests we vote Xite because lynching him (I'm using "default" male now, I'm sorry) will result in scum death; if Xite's scum, he dies, if millar is Xite's scum buddy than HE dies. I'm on board with this logic (at the time I'm reading this).

Millar votes Xite along with many others and Xite declares his "scheme" which he refuses to reveal (I personally find this fairly scummy). The R/X/M trio begins to disolve as millar votes for his supposed lover, Xite calls Robo scummy, and Robo wishes Xite two more votes (at L-2 for Xite). Xite pleads with us to follow through with his "plan" (AtE, has some grand scheme, I find both highly scummy).

When I got up to fix a sandwich, I was reminded that, yet again, the entirety of the town forgot about everyone but Xite and millar. Chi's scummyness was forgotten, many people have been active-lurking, some people (like me) were completely absent from the game, but nobody seemed to notice. It's as if Xite's plan was to distract the town for an entire day to waste it. As soon as Xite and millar are gone (presumably lynched by the raging mob forming), we're nearly dry of leads.

Even worse, I came back to read that Xite lied to us all and claimed VT, despite claiming townie before. Millar is quick to state "Someone hammer this lying scum-bag". Convenient considering all the heat is off him now. Chi makes another pointless post stating he
would
hammer if he could (yabba unvoted Xite, preventing quicklynches).
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Page 20-22

Several people wake up and mention how scummy chi is (finally, we're getting somewhere besides the "Lynch Xite! Lynch millar!" ping pong). Xite pleads with us (again with the scummy AtE) to trust him despite lying throughout the whole game. Apparently he pleads for millar's case too, even though they aren't lovers and he himself suspects millar. The fact that Xite told us his plan renders it utterly useless, even if it was a legitimate effort to distract the scum. I'm beginning to believe Xite, but I'm still warry of his deciet.

Fidelis claims lovers with chim and states that chi really looks scummy. He then votes chi and two other people quickly hop on his wagon. Replacements swarm in with game analysies (plural of analysis
i think...
).

This brings us to the end of my read.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

VOTE: chihuahua0

Top scum pick:
chihuahua (explained in posts, doesn't post much, hops on wagons)
millar (just effing confusing, liar, distracted the whole town)
Robocopter

I'm inclined to believe Fidelis, and think we've caught the treacherous lover. I'm very hesitant to trust Xite considering how he's screwed us in the butt more times than I can count. I dislike millar, and would once again like to point out his meta as told by Robocopter (he plays a fairly sane townie). On that note, I'd like to point a bold
FoS at millar
. He's my second strong scum read. I remember I felt Robocop was suspicious, but I'm forgetting why. It's 5:30 in the morning so I'll sleep on it and remember it when I wake up (I'll ISO and read the thread again, I might drop my suspicion if I'm just seeing things). He was a weaker scum read but he was one none the less.

I'd like everyone to be ACTIVE! Lurking the game away gets us nothing but killed. Deadline is in six days, and I do believe that's plenty of time to figure things out.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

@Switz
I put millar on the list because he's lied extensively, this isn't his townie meta, and has generally been annoying (not a scum tell, but true), distracting, and confusing. He then offered to vote himself, voted himself, and tried to get others to use the town's lynch to kill himself to prove Xite as scum.

Xite has called millar out several times as being scum, yet without voting for him. I agree, this is cause for suspicion that perhaps I overlooked. Millar's tried to get Xite lynched for this, however, which I find very OMGUS-ish.

Looking back at my late night post, I'm going to replace Robocop with Xite and bump him up. I didn't find anything too particularly scummy about Robo's posts, apart from his immediate dismissal of millar's early scummy play and his possible buddying with millar/Xite. Xite get's a bump, mostly because I read this post and realized all the stuff I missed by only going from where I last posted.

So now, my top three scum picks looks more like this:
chihuahua
Xite
millar

Interestingly enough, I didn't have to change it to reflect your latest post, Switz. I'm on board with not lynching chi just yet (knowledge is power after all), but if we're going to do that I'd at least like his lover's slot to be speaking. He's basically a nigh confirmed member of the town, and we should use that viewpoint to our advantage.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Xite
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

I guess it's too late to beat the prod >.>

Not quite finished, but I'll post the stuff that makes sense by itself.
Enigma wrote:Right now I'm more towards those who tried to attract attention back to the Xite/Millar fiasco rather than focus on the late chihuahua issue.
You mean the fiasco where everyone was accusing them of things and we spent 10 pages on it? The one where
everyone
pretty much trolled around until replacements showed up? Good luck, sir.
Mr.Sandman wrote:
FoS: Wacka

Why so reluctant to vote?
This made me lol

Jokes aside, I think we should vote Xite's slot today. He's been on the replacement list a while, so it seems unlikely that he'll be replaced. I'd like to point out several things you guys just seem to blow off here.

This was Xite's "plan". Out the lovers until we hit scum. Than when we called him out on it, he quickly changed what he said. We should out the lovers
one at a time
until we hit scum, than we should lynch that lover. Who's to say the scum won't volenteer last as to kill off all the townies first? His plan would have killed off every role besides the doctor. Thank god we didn't actually listen to him.

Oh, and the best part is when he realized was going to get lynched for his scummy play. He changed his entire story, admitted to fakeclaiming, and said millar was scummy, all to save his ass. Unfortunatly for us, it worked. Tell me, why did we suddenly drop all suspicion of him again?
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

I agree, Mareep.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Said the kids who've been lurking ever since that ten page fiasco the same number of pages back.

Just to catch you up, it's twilight. SV claimed scum and did something like this: Image
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Prod Count:

chihuahua0, Muthaa, Pittbunny, Reverse Simplicity, Shattered Viewpoint, smashbro_of_the_SSS, youngminii - 1
chi is dead, pitt is dead, reverse simplicity has been replaced, SV is dead, and youngminii has been replaced. Just out of curiousity, what are they all doing there? :P

Real post as soon as I ISO several people, especially the ones under fire (Enigma, Wacka, Robo, millar, and Zajnet)

@Don I believe lovers suicide when their partner dies, so confirming them after a NK wouldn't be a problem. The problem would be that they'd both be dead and useless to the town...
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am

Post by ZeroFang »

I ISOed Muthaa really quickly. There's but a single page of useless crap to read.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

I have quite a few cases to make, but I have to wake up early tomorrow so I'm not going to get to it tonight. Sorry for forgetting about you guys :(

I have to say though, Switz's case on Zajnet looks pretty strong to me at first glance.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

I agree with this post for the most part. I think it looks like you're trying too hard, but it might just be the fact that your case against him was about five times as long as the entirety of what he has written.

With that in mind... I'd have to point out four other players. Sanxion, millar, Muthaa, and mallow. All four of them are lurking/active lurking. I'm not so sure it'd be safe to policy lynch them all because it'd reduce our town by about ten guys, besides the fact that it would be generally bad play. Zaj is the most scummy out of the five of them by far. I'd be on board with lynching him.

SSS has come back (finally) after several fluff posts. All the insite he's given us is math for the future. Great. So don't scum hunt, and calculate our chances at winning when the town to scum ratio is 6 to 1. Cause that really helps us. I don't think he's scummy, but it sure is annoying >.> (SSS has been kicked from nearly every game I've played due to excessive lurking. If he was scum we wouldn't know one way or another)

DJ is playing his usual self. He's lurking a bit more than is usual for him, but as are we all. Town read so far. Posts like this confirm my townie read, not that I care for his style.

Wakka: I don't remember the game I played with him very well. I'm wishing I did. Posts like this make me lean towards a town read, but posts like this and this make me think that he's scum. Fairly scummy.

Enigma hasn't voted one this whole game as DP graciously pointed out. He's also been pretty heavily fence sitting, his defense being that we should consider multiple candidates for lynching. He's on my candidate list for sure. Strong scum read. In the beginning, he parroted Wacka's arguments and voted Sanxion for lurking. There were at least three other lurkers, listed above, that were lurking just as hard. Oh, and he said chi didn't strike him as scum. He seems very hesitant to point fingers or scum hunt at all, really.

Vote: Enigma

I know he's V/LA. I want him to speak as soon as he gets back. If he doesn't have a good explanation, this vote isn't coming off.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Ok, so 3 V/LA-ers in a row when this game has already reached a crawl pace. This is bad :(
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Enigma wrote:Lover claims are null because you are making the assumption that lover's will be killed when they claim. Assumptions are bad ok?
Scum wouldn't go for lovers right at this instance because lover's are a much more dangerous commodity as the game approaches LYLO.
You certainly seem to reminisce about what the scum would and wouldn't do. Jes sayin' :igmeou: Read in bold again. Please try to understand what you just said and why it doesn't make a scrap of sense. Still stumped? I'll help you.

Hint: The scum aren't going to wait until the lovers are dangerous to them to NK...
Enigma wrote:@ all those people (SSS, Switz, Mallow) pushing for lover claims, no it's bad for town, either think the problem through or stop trying to disguise your scummy agenda.
Ok, hold up. I believe that you're forgetting what all the lovers do. The lovers are pairs of people who can confirm each other's townieness. Since there's a good chance that they'll be NKed before we can use them to our advantage, it's actually good for the town to out them somewhat late but not too late. We know then that everything they said was said by a townie, and that in turn helps us scum hunt. It's not that bad for the town. Without the confirmed townie aspect, they're just double liability townies. Use em or lose em, right?
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

DavidParker wrote:Enigma still doesn't commit to a vote or lay down any scummy suspects, but only talks game theory.... Scum, says I!
But, but, but...

I SAID IT FIRST!
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Enigma wrote:
1)
So by everyone's logic we all know that Millar will be night killed tonight anyways?
2)
What's wrong with using their confirmed townie aspect after they are dead if they are going to get lynched anyways.
1) Wait, what?
2) We get more out of them. Oftentimes power roles shut up to avoid getting NKed. If they're openly confirmed, it gives them the chance to say as much as they want knowing they're going to die. Searching through dead guy's ISOs is useful for dead confirmed scum and dead confirmed VT, but power roles can confirm as townie before they get killed. In that way, we actually get more use out of them than if they just performed their role.
Enigma wrote:PS: I still can't believe noone has noticed this yet. It'll be my little secret for now!
Keeping secrets from the town now? Nice.

Ninja'd by Parker >.>
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Enigma wrote:Read my ISO if you are going to make a case against me then use your head? Works wonders!
Read my ISO if you want to see the case against you and then use your head? Works wonders!
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:33 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Unvote; Vote: Zajnet

I'm not millar's lover.
Mr.Sandman wrote:
Enigma wrote:Does millar look like hes actually been in this thread recently?

You know what's a smarter idea? Asking the other 2 parties if they are the lover or not.
You're saying the other two lovers should claim to prove your innocence? Terrible idea.

Don, where does this connection between Mallow and zero come from...
This man speaks the truth.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Robocopter87 wrote:^^^ Need to bold.
:oops: I always forget that don't I.

Unvote; Vote: Zajnet
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 am

Post by ZeroFang »

don_johnson wrote:zero: why not vote mallowgeno?
Because at the moment I suspect Zajnet more.

I ISOed mallow really quickly, and I actually find him a bit scummier than Zaj. I'm going to do a bit more research before I change my vote, but it's something to look in to.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Your ava's a monkey and you smell like one too!

Just kidding. Kinda :P
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

It's funny how we all argue over who to vote but we're all too lazy to make a case...
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Robocopter87 wrote:
ZeroFang wrote:It's funny how we all argue over who to vote but we're all too lazy to make a case...
QFT
What's really sad is that mallow's ISO is just a page long. I've had four days to do it...
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 am

Post by ZeroFang »

OMGUAS!

That's "Oh my god you all SUCK!".

Cases people. Cases. They need to be made.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

For convenience, just while the mod's away.
  • mallowgeno ( smashbro_of_the_SSS) 1 L-7
    Wacka Alpaca (Muthaa) 1 L-7
    Zajnet ( ZeroFang, Switz, Robocopter87, DavidParker,) 4 L-4
    Robo (mallowgeno, Mr.Sandman, don_johnson, Sanxion, Zajnet,) 5, L-3
    Don_J ( Enigma,) 1, L-7

Not voting: millar13, Wacka Alpaca,

With 14 alive, 8 votes are required for a lynch.
Feel free to double check me incase I missed something.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

EBWOP: I don't like the way that's formatted >.>

mallowgeno ( smashbro_of_the_SSS) 1 L-7
Wacka Alpaca (Muthaa) 1 L-7
Zajnet ( ZeroFang, Switz, Robocopter87, DavidParker,) 4 L-4
Robo (mallowgeno, Mr.Sandman, don_johnson, Sanxion, Zajnet,) 5, L-3
Don_J ( Enigma,) 1, L-7

Not voting: millar13, Wacka Alpaca,

With 14 alive, 8 votes are required for a lynch.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

*sigh* you know I'm voting Zaj, right don?

Last time I simply updated Dizzy's vote count. This time I ISOed everyone and double checked everything. As it turns out, SSS was voting Zajnet this whole time. I didn't check to see if there were any other errors at that time, but assuming there wasn't, that was a hammer. Mr. Sandman and his unnoticed comment were right. That's a lynch. Don't take my error-ridden word for it. Check it yourself.

However
, should we choose to simply skip the hammer and continue going about the game normally, we would get something more like this. It should be more accurate considering I did it from ISOs and made it from scratch.

Switz, Robocopter87, don_johnson, DavidParker, and ZeroFang are all voting for
Zajnet
. That's 5 votes, putting him at
L-3
. If you count SSS's vote thats 6, and L-2, but since he's requested replaced I'm not sure whether it counts or not.

Zajnet, Sanxion, Mr.Sandman, and mallowgeno are all voting for
Robo
. 4 votes,
L-4

Enigma has a lone, useless vote on
don
. 1 vote,
L-7

Muthaa has a lone, useless vote on
wacka
. 1 vote
L-7
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

So we have three votes for robo because he "seems ok".

Really...
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

How is this different from the Robo-Zajnet attacks? Robo attacked Zaj, Zaj attacked Robo, and nothing got done and we all vote hopped without cases. Now Zajnet is Wacka, and it's a Robo-Wacka fight. Same old story.

The title seems oddly appropriate. This town DOES have big love - for wagons.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

So here's some questions we need to ask ourselves before we go on:
  1. Do we lynch one or both of robo and wacka and why?

2. If we only lynch one, which one and why?

3. If we lynch both, which one first and why?
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Mr.Sandman wrote:I'd be interested to know what you think the answers to those questions are, ZeroFang...
I want people to speak up about the subject so that I can make more informed decisions. I'm in a toss up at the moment and so I want people's general thoughts. Though, ignoring it is ok to I guess :roll:
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Do we lynch one or both of robo and wacka and why?
I'm thinking both. At this rate we have a pretty good scum/town ration so we can afford to lynch both of them. I believe at least one of them is scum, but probably both.
If we only lynch one, which one and why?
I don't know, which is why I asked for opinions. More thoughts circulating = more (of) great ideas = better scumhunting = better lynching.
If we lynch both, which one first and why?
Again, I don't know, that's why I asked.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Three cheers for competent replacements!
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

The "no wall posts plzzz, lets just keep mindless bandwagons" post from DP deserves a mention.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

He asked first. Proper protocol = you answer first, than ask your question.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Miyu wrote:Because I'm feeling nice, and we've got those pesky TLDR's about.
I thought those questions were simply expressing thought, and thus were rhetorical. I read your posts. Can't say I agree with them, but I did infact read them.
About your Xite/Millar/Robo buddying being too close for comfort. Who of those three did/do you think are scum?
If this wasn't clear, I thought they were all scum together.
Your #533-536 mention others more than Chihuahua. Why did you find Chihuahua scummy?
He was active lurking (later just lurking), vote hopping, and looking for any excuse to lynch someone. Read his ISO. You'd be hard pressed
not
to find him scummy.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:10 am

Post by ZeroFang »

RedCoyote wrote:2) Enigma, Miyu (Wacka Alpaca), ZeroFang, and Muthaa were not on either of the scum wagons during D1 & D2, yet ZeroFang was on the town lynch wagon during D3.
Actually, I was on the day 1 scum lynch up until the last second. Switz convinced me that we should keep that lover pair alive because there was a townie attached, and Xite's earlier play which I hadn't reviewed since coming back was pretty damn scummy. A couple busy days later, and night fell upon the town with the original lynch I had in mind. This is why context is important (sorry you couldn't get through the former half of the game, that shit was insane).

Switz's post is here.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:24 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Wacka has been replaced by Miyu.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

We can't really escape the past because every post we make is important in showing us who is and isn't scum.

@Miyu does that mean mallow/Xite is cleared too? We should only trust what mallow says and forget all of Xite's scummy actions? That's really what you're arguing here. You can't explain Wacka's actions, but unfortunately you have to pay for them all the same.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

DP: What, then, clears Mallow of Xite's scummy deeds?
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

They actually have many statistics now showing that roles replace out at the same ratio they're distriuted at. In other words, you're just as likely to replace into scum as you are to get scum at start up. It's a null tell as shown by the numbers.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:44 am

Post by ZeroFang »

@Miyu Sanxion's lurked more...
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Actual scumhunting would be nice. You know, instead of mooching off of our cases all the time.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Muthaa wrote:@Zero: You made a case??
Not this day yet, but I have made one on chi, Xite, and Enigma.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Both.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:34 am

Post by ZeroFang »

VOTE: Robo

Answer. The damn. Questions.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Muthaa, you've been lurking all game and haven't contributed a scrap of content. 37 posts in a 44 page game, and you have yet to write more than three sentences at a time. You've voted plenty I've noticed, and lurked just enough to stay under the radar. I'm not buying your crap anymore.

VOTE: Muthaa
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:06 am

Post by ZeroFang »

The votes are to show our stance and put pressure on people as well as contribute towards an eventual lynch. That's all besides the fact that we've made many, many cases already. Mindlessly restating them isn't going to get us any further to finding scum.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Did mafia suddenly become meaningless or something? This is the second game I'm in now that's slowed to an all but stop.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 am

Post by ZeroFang »

"Rest" would be Muthaa, who hasn't contributed at all.

@Ninja: Mallow, just out of curiousity, what happened to your read of Wacka as a frustrated townie? You said she's town and then voted her. Your actions and your words conflict. Please explain yourself.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:33 am

Post by ZeroFang »

Miyu wrote:My questions are not silly DavidParker. You as a player in this game is. You are blatantly refusing to answer questions, and to account for your actions.
Please explain to me how this doesn't apply to Sanxion or Muthaa as well.

@Muthaa: I'll ask you again, why are you lurking? You've posted 0 content and 7 votes. That's unacceptable. Please explain to me exactly how you've had an impact on this game.

@RC: What happened to all the wonderful activity and enlightening posts from yesterday?

@Sandman: Again with Muthaa. I know I'm mentioning him a lot. It's because he's lurked so successfully that he's avoided notice. What has Sanxion done or not done that's any worse than what Muthaa's done?

@Sanxion: You've been lurking almost as much as Muthaa now, and your ninja post makes you look like a hypocrite. Please explain to me exactly how you've had an impact on this game.

@DP: You've been active, but mostly because of "X is scum. Lynch him NAO!" posts, defending yourself, and a couple weak cases thrown together at the last minute. This alibi of "sarcasm" isn't going to cut it. This is a behavior you've repeated since the game began. I don't think it's scummy, but it's sure as hell anti-town.

I'm going to be making cases later today, but I want everyone to answer my post. I'd also like to request a couple people take their vote off of Miyu in the interest of not quick lynching. We have until the 6th of October. That's more than enough time for everyone to make/reinforce cases and bring more information to the table. There's absolutely no reason to laze around and hop on the biggest wagon. That's the most anti-town thing we can possibly do at this point. Activity, people. This town needs it badly.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

It appears as if your opinion hasn't changed and yet you still voted. If it's changed, perhaps you should enlighten us as to why it's changed. You know, cause it helps the town.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

mallowgeno wrote:Lol you give me more credit than is due. Bussing my partner wouldn't be smart in this stage. Therefore you need to recheck your facts because either Miyu or I are scum. Both is not possible.
For the love of god, don't quote a giant quote unless you're posting in it. I don't need to scroll down half the page to read a line and a half of text.

Why is a Miyu-Mallow scumteam not possible? There's two scum left, correct?
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 am

Post by ZeroFang »

You'll notice he made a convinient little in group out group where he's the leader :roll:
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

@Ythill:
How about you
not
be a narcissistic asshole for once in your life.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

The lovers should claim today.

My top two suspects are DP and Ythill.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

EBWOP: That should be Sanxion and Ythill
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Ythill wrote:
Claim: lover with hito.
Ythill wrote:
ZeroFang wrote:
@Ythill:
How about you
not
be a narcissistic asshole for once in your life.
I tried that once. It sucked. :P
Suddenly these posts make sense.

I'm making a for-cereal post but I wanted to post that first. I'm not against homosexuals.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Ythill wrote:Red hadn't even finished reading the game. He had no reason to trust me. I've got obv on my avatar FFS, did he think I wouldn't seem pro-town as scum? Often, when I start swinging my weight around, the scum like to hide in my shadow and help me to be wrong.
I want to say something completely unrelated to the game at hand, but still important. All of this "weight" you speak of is fat, not muscle. It's not as if you just came in here and swept the scum up, and no, I'm not WIFOMing you. I'm telling you. You've suspected pretty much every single person here and claimed they were scum at one point or another. That doesn't help us. Your massive posts only look like they're full of content, but in reality it's an illusion to make your posts appear solid. It's a tactic, yes, but you can't rely on that, and it doesn't make you obv-town at all. It just makes your ISO hard to read.

With you being both confirmed town and somewhat of a legend here, I'm unimpressed.

Return to “Completed Open Games”