ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:40 am

Post by ZazieR »

That's not the right attitude. By giving up, you won't improve.
If you beg, I might be willing to take you as my apprentice Ohohoho ;)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Even if what you're saying is true, Yos, that doesn't erase my second post. It's like you said, agressiveness brings a town win. You're responses were scummy as hell for the reasons I pointed out.
And when will you learn that it was me who voted you and not Haylen?

Haylen wrote:Careful, he uses whips and chains, not to mention a spank machine! :O
Well, obv, I use whips. Those are the best. And I've used rope in the past. But chains and a spank machine O.o?

And CSL, if you think I don't understand, then you're wrong. I've made many mistakes in the past. But from those mistakes, I've learned how to improve. [bragging]I can even catch two scum on day 1 :D (This is not the only game in which it has happened)[/end bragging] You're stating in your sig that you're V/LA from playing until your head has cleared. But what will you do if the same thing happens after you're back from this V/LA? I'm not saying that you shouldn't take this V/LA, that's your choice. But if you decide to stop forever based on you thinking you're a bad player or won't look for help if this happens again, then *insert whatever I'll do to you* (When I write what I think, it might come a little bit aggressive, so don't feel treatened >.<)
What I want to say is that there are players on this site who like to play with you (Haylen wanted to play this game, because you and Yos were in it). Think about that as well during your V/LA. And my offer stays. I may not be the best player, but if you'll ask for my help then I'll try my best to help you improve.

That's all I have to say on this topic (I think). If you have read this, CSL, then respond. If you don't, I know to send it to you in a PM :P
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 am

Post by ZazieR »

I wrote this about your responses:
Ditto wrote:-You called our vote almost absurdly anti-town, instead of scummy. Is scummy and anti-town the same to you? Because if it is, I'd like to hear why as I think the difference is very clear.
-True, Ditto didn't explain why there's a difference between this game and Open 158 in the way you behave. However, that was the other player. I was the one who voted you for the reason stated. Haylen was making it clear that she didn't vote you. She couldn't explain it. Did you really not know that I voted you and not Haylen?
-And last, wasn't it you who stated that without aggressive voting, we probably won't lynch scum? Seems you disagree with that in this game, though.
So the responses I'm talking about is mostly about your vote and the reasoning behind it.
As for Haylen keeping the vote, she knows how stubborn I can be XD She could have unvoted, but the moment I post afterwards, it would be back on.

The only thing I'm blaming CSL for is the quickhammer. But meh, I can live with it now. I'm a bad loser (Is that how you guys say it in English? Because I actually think it's 'sore' :S) So I need some time to get over it. After that, I can live happily ever after.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Open Games”