smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Alright, so, off V/LA. I think the argument between Xite and Mysterio is between two regular townies. I can see Mysterio trying to pull the gambit, and Xite knocking it down. Their conversation seems to have good intentions.

bv, you seem to have done a good job talking about things outside the game. Only relevant post is to wagon Shotty. Go ahead. Look at his ISO.

AGar, any reason for a bandwagon on Andrew in particular? Why not anyone else?

vote: bv310
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:06 pm

don_johnson wrote:I done been prodded. Who are we lynching? I would prefer to not have to read up.
This seems like a pretty scummy post. are you not interested in the game? if so, please replace out.

Anyway, I originally saw Xite as town, but I'm wavering on that read. not really sure what to think now.

as for bv, he still hasn't contributed much, jumping on the Xite wagon, and still having few, if any, posts about the game and doing scumhunting. vote stays.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 pm

ConfidAnon wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
don_johnson wrote:I done been prodded. Who are we lynching? I would prefer to not have to read up.
This seems like a pretty scummy post. are you not interested in the game? if so, please replace out.

Anyway, I originally saw Xite as town, but I'm wavering on that read. not really sure what to think now.

as for bv, he still hasn't contributed much, jumping on the Xite wagon, and still having few, if any, posts about the game and doing scumhunting. vote stays.
This seems like a pretty scummy post. Setting yourself up to take whatever stance on the Xite wagon is most beneficial to you. You haven't contributed much either, yet you are attacking someone for not contributing much.
I'm not sure that I have too much more to add. I was leaning town on the xite wagon, now it seems like that view for me might change, xite is in a grey area for me. Well, was. As I'm going back through, I see xite's posts about not having power roles counterclaim seem to be coming from a townie. The only thing I would like to say is that while I have posted little, my posts have been comments about the game, and putting down my thoughts. He has posted a lot, but has said little about the game. I believe there is a difference there. Also, looking at my ISO of 2 posts, sorry, I'll try and start posting more.

looking back, nopoint's first vote does not sit well with me. He votes xite during the random stange (even before) but when the vote is questioned by xite, he backs off, despite the vote not counting. in his next vote, he votes for dramonic, without commenting at all.

kaiveran's first vote is for nopoint, hoping to bring him into conversation, but I'm not sure what to make of it. agar posts:
AGar wrote:Posts #101 and #103 have seemed to slip under the radar completely.

#101 discredits both Mysterio and Xite as townies. Not a mason and a townie, but two townies. I find this peculiar.

#103 is contradictory in an incredible sense of the word. Basically ignores the mason issue, and goes after a player not contributing with their vote while not contributing themselves. Middling and going after a lurker. Looks fantastically scummy.

VOTE: Kaiveran
which is very true, and reminds me why I started to find him suspicious. However, when he posts next, it seems to be of good quality. Not sure on him yet, because while his posts seem town, his voting pattern suggests voting strong wagons.

bv tries to argue the point of counterclaiming, in which case, a town powerrole will die, but in a trade off for one scum. While it seems like a good idea, this would eventually run out, and we would have little to no information on who the final scum would be (assuming that the mafia would be stupid enough to claim against every mason, one for one). This means that bv and Mysterio are not of the same side. This assumes that either Mysterio is Mason or scum, and bv is on one/the opposing scum team.

FoS:
bv, keaiveran (small FoS)
unvote, vote: nopointinactingup

revisiting nopointinactingup, it seems as though he has done little this whole game, while still voting on one or two wagons. His voting seems opportunistic, and rides on the explanations of others to justify votes. Still he has not added much, if anything, to discussion.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 am

nopointinactingup wrote: @SSBF: You vote on me is kinda funny, especially considering such a weak case you have and that you mentioned all those analysis unrelated to me in the same post :)). And btw, do you think you've contributed more than me SSBF? If not, do you think you are scummy SSBF?
assuming this was for me. No, I do not believe that I have contributed more than pretty much anyone, but im trying to start now. Looking at this game from an outside point of view, i would see myself as neutral, possibly leaning scummy. There would not be enough info on me to judge really, and because of that, I would see myself as a liability at least. I know I haven't contributed much yet. I'm trying to work on that.

What is your opinion of others? We know you support the xite wagon, but who else do you think is scummy?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:57 pm

I have strong suspicions of Confid at the moment. He joins the Xite wagon for only one post, and switches his vote to AGar. Xite repeated suggests voting for Confid, with a weak case, and doesn't vote for Confid. I see him as Xite's buddy, and so I will vote him soon, but I'm not going to check the votecount at the moment, so it will wait.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:59 pm

don_johnson wrote:xite's too easy.

remember: two nightkills. scum teams don't win together. if we get it wrong, scum can get it right, or vice versa, or we can get it right
and
scum can get it right.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:yes you hammer and I will Prod the Mod and tell him we have a lynch
don_johnson wrote:deal.

unvote, vote: xite
This is a scummy few posts. Don's willing to vote only when he is told to, and trying to avoid voting Xite in the first place. Also, Dr.shot isn't doing much to help the town. I believe that one of them is scum or werewolf, but probably not both. In my experience playing with him, don usually does things like that, so it's not out of his character to make that move, even if it was a bit scummy.

Shotty has done little during Day 2, and seemed to act a bit scummy on Day 1 also, so I will support that wagon/lynch. Also, Confid seems suspicious to me between Mysterio's post and my post suggesting Confid as scum. Don seems townie to me at the moment, and Kai is also. Andrew seems like town, just not posting as much as the other two. bv seems to be acting sketchy, but I'd like to see more before deciding. And Mysterio claimed mason, with no counter claims.

i got ninja'd, so I see don's point about not moving shotty to L-1. I'll hold off on the vote, but will put it on once more people post.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 am

a2rudeboy wrote: @sss:
you said you already had suspicions of CA. what do you make of my iso breakdown?
Read it over along with the iso, it seems accurate/true. you brought up some good points, and I agree with it. The quick vote and then unvote of Xite is a good point, didn't notice that before. I will
vote: confid
for now.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

also, i should have a vote on confid right now
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:33 am

first off, Andrew, there was no word "vote" there so I don't think it counts.

vote: bv310
I'd like a reason for your vote, even if it is just a recap. Those are good at the beginning of the day.
bv310 wrote:The game's been open less than a week and you're already trying to push an ISO lynch? Lern2Wait.
Alrighty, done waiting. So, first few posts are not about the game, and then votes on shotty for a wagon. not too bad, since at the beginning of the game wagons are a common way to get things started. still, not helping for you.

I never really understood your idea of masons/scum counterclaiming Mysterio. It would only lead to being bad for town. The Scum, first off, wouldn't counterclaim without the numbers to. And having a mason claim, at that point, would probably lose us a town power role.

You vote for Xite on Day 1, and leave your vote there for the duration. Probably not Xite's buddy. Then, you're the first post of Day 2, voting shotty. as the Day goes on...you get prodded...and will catch up later.

now, on Day 3, you once again lead off with a vote for no reason. You're acting like scum, trying to slip through the game, and have earned my vote, good sir.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:56 am

No use prolonging this:
Claim Mason
while mysterio is still around. That leaves Kai, Confid, and a2rude. Will look over them more later tonight.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:37 am

Going back through thread, Day 1 notes

Confid

Xite votes confid to "see what happens" prodding partner? Confid ends up voting Agar.
Xite91 wrote:CA you're so cuuuute.
Wanna be my watcher tonight?
IN game post 79, Xite mentions a few of CA's posts, calling him scum for no good reason. Then, a little bit of back and forth between the two.

After a bit, CA votes for Xite in one post, and after Xite posts, says that vote and FoS should be flipped, changes vote to AGar.

Confid posts saying that he believes both Xite and Mysterio are town, and votes AGar.

After the lynch, CA once again says that he thinks Xite is town, though not a mason.

a2rudeboy

V/LA
V/LA
V/LA

Kai

begins the game by voting for nopoint, to make him more active.

Then, comes back with a large post, ending it with an FoS on Xite.

When Xite sees that post, he takes it aparta nd calls it scummy, to the point of voting for kai. Next Kai post is again against Xite, where he votes Xite after attacking back. More strong attacks between the two. goes on for about 10 posts or something.

At the end of D1, is the only one of these 3 voting for Xite.

Xite91 wrote:First, piggy-backing is riding the tail of someone else's case. (I agree, plus -insert small null tell here-)
Second, People that should be looked at tomorrow = Don, Shotty, Nopoint, Kai, and possibly Andrew based on their voting habits.
Don - Obvious reasons, although I think he just did it to avoid a stalemate, also it could be revenge ;) (still sorry about that game, Don)
Shotty - Go back and read his case on me... wait you can't, there isn't one. He pushed it because I was the one with the most votes.
Nopoint - A lot like Shotty, he was blatantly wagoning (he even said so himself) but didn't take off his vote when I got to L-1? That's not what people do when it's just for pressure/discussion.
Kai - "I don't have as much suspicion on you, but I'll keep my vote, just in case" <--- that's what I was getting from her posts
Andrew - Looks a lot like confused town, but eh we'll see.
@Shotty - WTH should I claim? You're gonna find out soon anyways
Originally thought that the buddy might be in here, but now i'm tihnking not. Kai is the only one of the three left in the game.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:14 am

I'd like to see from the other two before either of us votes Mysterio. I'm going to read over Day 2-4 after my test (I'm gonna need a pick-me-up) and then see what I see. Has it been enough time to get prods on those two?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:11 am

Day 1, you pretty much were. I haven't gone to D2 yet, but during most of Day 1, you were V/LA. You had no vote on anyone at the end of the Day, and i dont remember you voting out of rvs.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:45 pm

wow, i was gonna vote him soon anyway. good game, surprised that mysterio didn't die earlier. or at all, for that matter. really lucky that Agar was killed, don't think i would ever pin him as scum.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:28 pm

sorry bout that, habit i guess :)

Return to “Completed Open Games”