GarethByrd
GarethByrd
Townie
GarethByrd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 am

Post by GarethByrd »

I do /confirm that I am present and ready to play.
"We have really everything in common with America nowadays, except, of course, language." - Oscar Wilde,
The Canterville Ghost.
GarethByrd
GarethByrd
Townie
GarethByrd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:19 am

Post by GarethByrd »

Shall we get started?

vote: quadz08
. Your name sounds far too similar to 'quadratic'. I've spent the past week doing them for 2 hours per day, and if I have to solve any more of the stupid things I may hit someone.
"We have really everything in common with America nowadays, except, of course, language." - Oscar Wilde,
The Canterville Ghost.
GarethByrd
GarethByrd
Townie
GarethByrd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:41 am

Post by GarethByrd »

1. Lynch all lurkers? - No, burn all lurkers, slowly.
2. Lynch all liars? - I don't tend to go in for policy lynches - it all depends on the case.
3. RQS or RVS and why? - RVS: it amuses me.
4. Favorite previous game? - ...I don't have any. I'm in a newbie game as well at the moment, though.

I don't think quadz's questions were particularly suspicious. Sparking discussion is good for town, whether it is profitable or not. Here, the profit isn't in the question answers but in your response, Mokujin_.
Serious
Vote: Mokujin_.
The Canterville Ghost.
GarethByrd
GarethByrd
Townie
GarethByrd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 am

Post by GarethByrd »

Sorry that I haven't been around lately; a combination of too much homework, rehearsals for everything under the sun and not enough sleep have resulted in little free time. Everything is now settled, so expect more of me.

I'm quite surprised at how heated the game's got. At the risk of repeating a lot of other people, calm down and enjoy yourselves.

Andrew doesn't give off scummy vibes, he's just not a particularly pleasant person to work with. However, Battousai, wanting to replace simply because of that isn't particularly pleasant either.

I'll take a look back over the thread and make a proper post a little later in the evening.
The Canterville Ghost.
GarethByrd
GarethByrd
Townie
GarethByrd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Post by GarethByrd »

Mokujin_ wrote:Hmph. Another transgender.
unvote; vote Gareth
Meaning?

It's difficult to form opinions of anyone at the moment without falling into ad hominem arguments. I do tend to agree with ZeroFang:
Townies don't care who's an ass or not. They want to hunt scum.

I think this 'reading' business is going to take longer than I thought. I'll make a better post tomorrow.
The Canterville Ghost.
GarethByrd
GarethByrd
Townie
GarethByrd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 am

Post by GarethByrd »

Mokujin_ wrote:Your gender...
What about it makes you vote for me?

And why are you so adamant that he doesn't leave? Are you his scum buddy? :igmeou:
The Canterville Ghost.

Return to “Completed Open Games”