Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hey people. I have yet to read the tread, but I'll get around to it fairly soon, so hi.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Lowell wrote:Early guesses. Equi is town, singer not so much.
unvote, vote singer
And Lowell is scummy as usual.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Antihero wrote:1. What is your time zone?
2. How much activity can we expect from you?
3. What is your favorite role?
4. Chaos or order?
Eastern.
Probably about once a day, or occasionally once every other day, not including V/LAs.
Mafia-Mason-Recruiter, which I've played.
Eh, Chaos is never boring, at least.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Zed wrote:Now I'll share my hunch. Lowell and Antihero are scum buddies. Antihero was under pressure so Lowell is trying to divert attention while Antihero gets things under control again. Lowell is not voting for me though, because he doesn't want to lead the town in lynching me.

Oh, and you never explained your vote on singer.
I'm getting that mucky OMGUS feeling right about now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Sevei wrote:Derp, look at this.

Let's talk semantics. Look at how much CYA is going on in a2rb's posts, shall we?
a2rb wrote:Equi for me is getting town points, even though the exchange over the questions rifled me a little bit. I will say however, that that is the first time i have seen someone rationalize their thoughts behind their RQS, which is refreshing in my mind. It's always read as just another semi-useless way to start the game (although, no question is a stupid question in Mafia since there's no telling what reactions will bring) On that case...I should probably answer them.
Basically:
He's sucking up to Equinox while also sucking up to the people who questioned Equinox by saying that she's town, but the people who questioned her might have a point. He's acting like he's never seen a point behind RQS until now, and Equinox has actually shown him the light...even though of COURSE there are no stupid questions in mafia because questions result in reactions.
a2rb wrote:I feel like the antihero v singer debate is mostly town v town based largely on semantics. I don't think there's much info to be gleamed from that unless flips prove us otherwise.
Or..."I think they are both town but they may also be scum." (How about some syrup with that waffle?)
a2rb wrote:It's just in the games i've encountered RQS in so far, the questions haven't really accomplished anything more than random votes. The person usually asks, some people answer or refuse to, and then something gets blown out of proportion. What I guess I meant was that I had not yet seen the initial poster of the questions give rationale behind the answers they received to the questions (ie, by the end of your breakdown, it seemed much more of an active scumhunting technique than just an alternate way to start the game)
Even though he's already said there are no stupid questions in Mafia, the questions in all of his other games have only resulted in...discussion, gasp. But Equinox and her questions are TOTALLY different, and of COURSE she is scumhunting and not just trying to get the game started...unlike every other person who uses RQS.

Okay. Buddying/Sucking up to Equinox noted. Refusing to take a firm stance that condemns anyone's behavior noted. Massive amounts of CYA noted.

Vote: a2rudeboy
I read this, and decided to iso a2rb, and he doesn't have very much. But I am really getting this impression that he doesn't want to disagree with anyone if he doesn't have to.

--

Zed, I still really don't like your half OMGUS/half serious vote. I mean,

1. How is Lowell diverting attention from Antihero?
2. What Kunk said about the fact tht the only way your theory hold water is if they are both scum.
3. There was some OMGUS going on.

VOTE: Zed.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Antihero wrote:Post 85: Pomegranate: I don't see what Lowell did that was scummy. Can you please elucidate for me?
Oh, just the way he voted on unexplained reads. But I'll say that my read on him has changed since then.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Saturday night.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Hey. I like the Zed wagon. Will post later.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

For Deadline Extension.

I'm liking chesskid a lot. His first post seemed to me like a lot IIoA, but I found that his exchange with Quadz showed strong opinions and analysis of the game. Quadz, however, didn't come up with good answers.

Quadz hasn't done very much this game, and is a viable lynch right now, so I will

VOTE: Quadz and put him at L-2.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

VOTE: a2rudeboy.

I have a lot of neutral reads right now, and iso'ing a2rb I just find very little actual content.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Pomegranate »

a2rudeboy wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:VOTE: a2rudeboy.

I have a lot of neutral reads right now, and iso'ing a2rb I just find very little actual content.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
Maybe. But the point still stands.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Pomegranate »

a2rudeboy wrote:Ok- So as far as I can read, you're main point against me is that I have been lurking through a game and not posting much. Which is criticizing me for something you do yourself, way to try and detract attention by picking the easiest candidate. Tell me the scum-motivation behind my posts so far, because what you're doing here actually has scum-motivation.

This is the second ISO you've claimed to do on me. The first time you said you felt uneasy about me trying to appeal to everyone (not original argument, merely repeating Sev), and then moved on. You didn't place a vote nor a FoS on me in that post.

Am I your scummiest read in this game?
True-
I
haven't done a whole lot this game. But that point does not in any way discredit the the fact that
you
haven't either. I wouldn't say that there's a stong scum motivation, but there's the way I see it: scum don't want to scumhunt, as they have no need to. Their only reason to scumhunt is to appear townier. Sometime though, scum get lazy and don't don't feel like 'scumhunting'. So they lurk. Now(, I hate to invoke this argument, because it always bothers me when people use it, but) I know that I'm town, and the fact that I haven't posted much content is because I've been busy and tired and stuff. But there's no reason for me to assumethat the same is the case for you, and that you're not just scum.

You're my strongest scum read right now because most of my reads are fairly neutral right now, and you're not.

Also, you seem to be attacking me for lurking, while simultaneously saying that there is no scum motivation to lurk. Explain how that makes any sense.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Question to EVERYONE (Yes, that might mean you) that suspects me over A2RB: Do you think A2RB would have generated any content at all by now today, had I not attacked him?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

a2rudeboy wrote:And I'm attacking you based on the fact that everything in your case against me, or everything that you've presented that is, is something you yourself are exactly guilty of. If you were reading this game, would you find yourself scummy?
Maybe. But, and I hate to bring up this argument again, I know that I'm town, and I have to play the game with that knowledge.

Your argument seems to be that there is no scum motivation (which I disagree with a little- there's a small scum motivation), and that I've also contributed less than I should've, which does not discredit the argument on you. But I do see your points and agree with them to an extent, so I will

UNVOTE: .
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I know, I generally dislike the argument. But when I'm told that I should suspect myself, I have to explain why I don't. It's not really a defense, and that's why I'm dropping the argument.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

And I dislike both wagons. Shoot. So Let me decide which is the lesser of two evils....
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'll VOTE: Antihero, as it's better than a muffin vote, and I obviously can't get any sort of A2RB wagon now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Sunday morning.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think tat it's unnecessary for the last mason to claim (today).
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

@Chesskid
, why are you so fixated on outing the last mason?

I like muffin better within this exchange than Chesskid.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm not fixated on outing the last mason. I am irked at a2rude if he is a mason for saying that singer was obvtown, which may very well have had an impact on the NK choice.
Since I said that, it has been blown out of proportion by scum.
And, uh, what might this be?
chesskid3 wrote:f v e v e?
Also massclaim at this point amounts to us claiming mason/not mason?
Popcorn style?
I'll go first if you want.
(PLUS, it was yesterday, which made even less sense.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Muffin wrote:Hurry up and post the damn pair analyses already.
Yes CK, all I'm doing is waiting for this. So just get it done with already, so I can hammer.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I have to think about this, but my top choice is probably Sevei. I ought to iso him. And I still need to think about who his partner might be...
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Sevei wrote:Oh and, saying Zed was scummy for OMGUS when you have done the same thing with me? Nice.

Pom. Sevei is female.
How is it OMGUS if you think that Lowell and kunk are scum, but you didn't mention me as being 'not town'?

Oh, and sorry about that.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

ISO'ing Sevei, I notice that he hardly ever gives out reads. He usually asks questions/makes a statement that seems to contain relevance and content, but don't, and he never follows up on them.

(Examples: ISO 5, 8, 9, 12, 14, 16 [Note on post 16: Why not make the case anyway?], 17, and 18)

Also, note on ISO 20:
Sevei, ISO 20 wrote:I actually don't think CK is scum.

His wagon is a crazy train though.

Vote: Muffin
Why did you not give a reason? Were you simply trying to avert a CK wagon? Why not try to start a wagon one someone you thought was scum?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Muffin is town. Sevei (though I'm honestly not as sure on that read as I am on Muffin). Lowell or Kunk is Lowell's scumbuddy, but I think that that can be worked out tomorow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Sevei wrote:Lowell, don't be so lazy. Make your own cases and don't just say something is off and you can't figure it out.

Lynching me also equals a scum win, by the way.

Pom: I voted for Muffin, as I thought CK was obv-town.
However, subsequent flips and discussion have made me change my mind on Muffin.
I still think Kunk's love for Lowell is scummy, and I think Lowell is equally scummy. However, as Lowell's 506 is obv-scum (HINT: piggybacking Pom's post speculating a NK), then I'm going to

Vote: Lowell
Okay. Be more specific.

I agree that Lowell and Kunk are scummy, but I find you scummier. That's simply it.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Pomegranate »

VOTE: Sevei, as this is probably my last chance on MS before deadline, and I've explained why I find him scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Uh, you're at L-1. And that post just intensifies my read on you, because it's usually scum who write that sort of thing.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Shoot. I thought I had gotten it in the end. I should've been more wary of the way Lowell and kunk just jumped for Sevei's lynch.

For a while I was also pretty apathetic about this game, but then I got a little more into in the end. Blah.

Well, GG scum. It's funny to see how kunkstar realized I was obviously not a mason.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”