a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Checking in.

A whole lot to digest in the last couple of pages. Moth- I understand that you were mainly looking for reactions/thoughts of what people would think about a massclaim. But as others have said before me, it just doesn't make any sense at all to do it this early in the game. it's massively scummy. but i feel this point has been sort of beat into oblivion by now.

Along these lines, SA- Why is Moth town?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Sleepless Assassin wrote: Jmj is responsible for the murder of the innocent furcolow.
Do you still believe this, or was this an explanation of your initial vote? If you believe this, is there anything that has happened in game so far which makes you see Jmj as scum?
SA wrote:
On a related note, one of {Alduskkel, Katsuki, mongoose} is scum. Maybe two of them.
Should your vote then be on one of them?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:49 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

/prod pickup

Nothing much to go on still.

@Nexus- Who is currently your top candidate and why?

@Mongoose- Do you have any idea how often you should be able to post? With a v/la that long, would it maybe be better to seek replacement?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

andrew, he did not roleblock anyone.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:21 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

vote:nexus

"i'm just going to take some time off and lurk for a while..."
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

@Aldus- There was lot to digest as in, informational theory-heavy posts that I needed to wrap my head around for a while to clearly understand. After I read it through a few times, and reading it again right now those pages boiled down to SA's attack on jmj, and the slapfight that ensued (which was a bad basis for a case and soon turned into two people flailing defensively) and the discussion whether massclaim would be good or not, considering this particular setup (I always think D1 claims are unnecessary). I find your case to be a bit of a stretch.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

v/la until Monday... I has mono, and need the recovery time.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:47 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

unvote

@moth- i think mongoose was responding to looker, not your notice of v/la.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:21 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Aldus:
No, Nexus did not directly say that. That was my interpretation of what his post said. "I'm going to relieve some pressure, and sit back until the replacement gets here" sounds a whole lot like a person actively stating an intent to lurk. It wasn't "i'm going on v/la until X period for Y reason" but instead "I'm going to wait to post again, till a replacement shows up" What was the point of making that post anyway, other than to look busy without actually doing anything.

As far as andrew is concerned, i'm hesitant about voting him only because this is normal playing style, and it comes across as very "newbscum" . I'm waiting to see if i can find something which would be a particular scumtell i have not yet seen in andrew's meta.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

@BA-
I have a knowledge of andrew's playing from other games I have played against him in. This is normal playing style for him. Maybe I left out a modifier but what i meant to say was: I am looking for something especially scummy in andrew's play this particular game, which is not something I have seen him do before. He has a scummy meta.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Not excusing, by any means, as I've been having the exact same argument we are now in another game. I'd be willing to hammer, but we have a bit more time here.

Nexus, you mentioned starting an alternative bandwagon....running out of time, but do you have any candidates?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:16 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

/ prod pick up. currently driving across the state. back with thoughts tonight/
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Nexus- pretty heavily active lurking. Yes, you can say you posted x more times today more than I do, but please tell us what the town gained by any of those posts.

Jmj- I know this is a few pages old. There's never any reason to believe an Andrew claim. He always claims a PR, regardless of alignment, and usually has no way to back it up. (Note: He does this even if he's a VT). Notice he only claimed Innocent Child at the very last moment, and pretty randomly.

Having- #384 is filled with a whole lot of "hey, i don't want to be controversial in any way " appeasing/ fence sitting.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

havingfitz wrote:
As much as I do not want to put a vote on someone who is not around....a2rudeboy gets the nod as the person I suspect most. And that’s where I tend to put my vote.

Tl:dr:
My top two suspects are Antihero and a2rudeboy but I’m reluctant to vote either of them as a2rudeboy is awol and Antihero is a 2nd derivative player which is very uncommon amongst scum. But I want to have a vote in play so....

VOTE: a2rudeboy
I've been called out and lynched before for comments less fencesitting then this. He names his top two candidates, goes on to explain his suspicions for both of them, and then says "Well, I dont wanna vote, but just so I have one in play." To me, it reads as opportunistic scum trying to deflate pressure by offering up some reads, and then mentioning reluctance, so he can distance himself after the flip.

Having- Would you say Anti and I are your scummiest suspects? If so, you should not be reluctant to vote for one of us. If you don't think either of us are scum, then voting just for voting's sake when not close to deadline is not something i see as pro-town.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

vote:antihero

your responses keep getting scummier and scummier
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

unvote
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:11 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

prod avoidance. case on nexus, soon.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Someone hammer. I no longer have the time for this site anymore. I'd seek replacement, but it's too close to deadline anyway. Sorry, all.

Return to “Completed Open Games”