Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Miyu »

Hi. Currently reading and will have a post soon.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Post by Miyu »

Day One:

- Mr.Sandman's vote, while I assume in the 'random voting stage' looks bandwagon.
- yabba has an ego.
- Most arguments between players that I have come across have been between two townies.
- What is with the random letter capitalization when someone says your name yabba?
- Reverse a slave to RNG? Wow.
- Self voters can go jump off a cliff. Especially those who choose to self-vote rather than ask to be replaced.
- I am glad that millar looks to of been replaced. Why is it hard to not be ridiculously silly. Just.. don't sign up for a game if you plan on being a clown.
- I don't understand Mr.Sandman's #179
- I'm on the Robo side of him/Don in regards to knowing how Lovers work. Why wouldn't someone read the rules/information posted by a mod? Or at least skim. Especially when it contains things you may not know. Incredibly lazy.
- millar apparently gets around.
- Awh SV. I don't think being scum is your forte.
- Why is policy voting scummy, Robo?
- millar was more jester than lurker.
- Mr.Sandman is an active lurker.
- Robo, why did you switch votes from Chihuahua to millar?
- Robo, #242 looks to be you endorsing policy lynching, in regards to millar. However previously you said it was scummy. Why the contradiction?
- Self voting is a null tell. I've seen townies do it, because they were fed up with the game, rather than request to be replaced.
- Sanxion. Is anti-town = scum?
- Xite/Millar is a mess and distraction.
- Whaaat. Millar offering to self-lynch is super scummy, but him actually selfvoting is.. not? Oh Xite.
- If millar knows that Xite is lying, then why not just vote for Xite. Why the need to lynch himself to prove that Xite is lying?
- Repeat. Xite/Millar is/was a mess.

Okay. Only up to page 21. Will finish the rest and reread 20 and 21 tomorrow. It is laate.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Miyu »

Day one cont..

- Sanxion lurks and wagons.
- Wacka was lazy.
- Mr.Sandman, do you think scum would act how millar acted? How is that behavior, on the first day no less; beneficial to the scum? To me it seemed he was that way from the get-go, and he was close to getting lynched.
- Switz why would you do all of that reading and giving opinions, to then boil it all down to mathematics?
- Zero. About your Xite/Millar/Robo buddying being too close for comfort. Who of those three did/do you think are scum?
- Zero. Your #533-536 mention others more than Chihuahua. Why did you find Chihuahua scummy?
- About 'walls of text'. Suck it up. This is mafia, on a forum [gasp I know]. If you don't want to read a bunch of words, chat mafia would be more suited to you. I hear EM is 'real good on no discussion'. xD
- In terms of Xite/Chi/Millar. Lynch order: Chi/Xite/Millar. Chi was a lot more scummy than Xite and Millar. Xite and Millar were more anti-town than actually scummy. I don't see the benefit of Millar's actions benefiting the scum if he were one. Maybe if it was later in the game, but First Day? Xite, was actually in the last game I replaced in. Which funnily took place at the same time as this one it seems. She
acted much the same way. I think maybe just has an obsession with claiming, and doing it extremely poorly -> wrong timing. Her gambit/plan.. distraction for the town.
- Why do you lurk Muthaa?
- Even if I slightly agree with your proportions statement, but horrible to be using excuses - and the only thing you posted.
- 23+ pages for First Day? Which leaves 16- for Days two/three/four[current]? o.O
- David, why did you vote for Chihuahua?
- Haha @ "Catching up; I promise content within twelve hours" from SV. I believe you posted similar things in our last game, and you never returned. You were scum then as well.

From day one, out of the remaining players..
mallow
Xite/Millar
drmy I lean ranti-town, villagers.
Robo, Mr.Sandman, Sanxion are scummy.
Muthaa lurker
Every one else, no read.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Miyu »

Day Two:

- Smash lurks.
- I don't think lovers revealing at this point is a good idea. Why not just.. not discuss who on that list could possibly be millar's lover. It solves the issue of possibly giving clues to the scum for a double kill.
- Zero. Your 'I think we should vote for Xite's slot today' when SVscum is a candidate, is scummy. You didn't even vote for Xite's slot..
- I think these cases on Don are silly. I know he can border on annoying, and maybe wackjob. But he pushed for Chihuahua... on Day One. How would that benefit the scum if he were one. If you think millar is/was scum, as well as Don. How does that compute? That would be millarscum acting ridiculous on Day One and close to getting himself lynched. Then it would be Donscum bussing Chihuahua on Day One. That would make a ridiculously terrible scumteam.
- David's #652 vote for Enigma because of meta, and effectively avoiding contributing to the discussion at hand, is scummy.
- Sanxion, why are you lurking and wagoning, and overall contributing very little to the discussions?
- Wow. Just Wow. SV selfhammering. Second time I've seen this from him.

Over all. I feel Switz is town. Still the same for drmy
xite/millar
mallow. Though activity level is down.
Sanxion, Zero, Robo, and David are up on suspicion.

Day Three:

- Wow David. One minute. Jumpy, much?
- Muthaa, why are you always lurking?
- Uh, unless my math is horrible. There are two scum remaining, not one.
- mallow. Why do you wagon? Did you even ISO Muthaa?
- Mallow. Why would you ask for a reason from Don and his statement you were scum, when you supplied no reason with your vote for Muthaa?
- Wow. A page of V/LA..
- David, are you obsessed with Enigma? That seems to be the majority of your contribution.. comments about Enigma.
- I can see some of the points for Zajnet. However, seriously Robo, Mr.Sandman, and David. Unless I missed something, none of your votes were supplied with reasoning. Wow.
- and mallow.
- Uhm. Isn't that a Zajnet lynch with mallow's vote?
- David, an admitted wagoner.
- Robo, more wagoning.
- Wow. Just Wow. "Well, I don't really care who we lynch as long as we lynch somebody." ~Robo. If you're town, you should care.
- This all makes my head want to explode. Such a game filled with wagoners, and 98% too lazy to actually make cases. Terrible. Just terrible.

Overall:
Wow. Just wow.

Day Four:

- This fourth day is turning out to be another 'wow'.

----------

Confirm vote: Robocopter

"Well, I don't really care who we lynch as long as we lynch somebody."
"I don't care who is killed, lets just kill someone."
Guilty of lurking, guilty of bandwagoning.
Which to be honest - lurking and wagoning is a guilt for close to half of the player list. I think added with quoted statements, and his contradiction in terms of policy lynches the first day = scum.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Miyu »

Because I'm feeling nice, and we've got those pesky TLDR's about.

- Mr.Sandman, do you think scum would act how millar acted? How is that behavior, on the first day no less; beneficial to the scum? To me it seemed he was that way from the get-go, and he was close to getting lynched.
- Switz why would you do all of that reading and giving opinions, to then boil it all down to mathematics?
- Zero. About your Xite/Millar/Robo buddying being too close for comfort. Who of those three did/do you think are scum?
- Zero. Your #533-536 mention others more than Chihuahua. Why did you find Chihuahua scummy?
- Why do you lurk Muthaa?
- David, why did you vote for Chihuahua?

- Sanxion, why are you lurking and wagoning, and overall contributing very little to the discussions?

- Wow David. One minute. Jumpy, much?
- mallow. Why do you wagon? Did you even ISO Muthaa?

All of the questions. Please answer, thanks.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Miyu »

Wow. I missed my own post. Too early in the morning. From first 'day one' post.

- Why is policy voting scummy, Robo?
- Robo, why did you switch votes from Chihuahua to millar?
- Robo, #242 looks to be you endorsing policy lynching, in regards to millar. However previously you said it was scummy. Why the contradiction?
- Sanxion. Is anti-town = scum?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Miyu »

I feel ya Red. It wasn't so bad, until I got to the third Day and all of the vote switching... after Zajnet had been lynched. You can bring a horse to water, but... -shrug-
Enigma wrote:I've had the luxury of knowing I'm confirmed town that I've gotten a bit lazy.

Mallow still yet to answer my question.
Since you've acknowledged it. What are you going to do, to banish the lazy?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Miyu »

Also.
Robo, why the lurking and complete ignoring of my questions posed to you?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Miyu »

I'm going to ask you why you haven't acknowledged your predcessor's play and the circumstances involving his replacement and your opinion of his game play up to the point where you replaced in.
I tend to not read my predecessors play, in all games that I replace into. As it has essentially no bearing on my thoughts and reads concerning the other players. I don't see how it is useful or productive.

@drmy. I replaced wacka. I assume you didn't read my posts, or any other ones for that matter. Otherwise you might of wondered who 'Miyu' was. Why are you voting for me? You claimed Lovers with Enigma, yes? How is your current - and past behavior beneficial to the town?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Miyu »

I don't see how you can expect me to explain my predecessors play. Two totally different people, and no possible way I could get inside their head. I understand where the votes are. However that doesn't mean that people can go around voting willynilly without reasoning. Lucky for me nothing. My predecessor has no bearing on my actions. If you want to lynch Wacka, then you probably should of voted for him before he was replaced. If you want to lynch me, that is a different story.

The problem here, is that this game has been plagued by inactives and total whackjobs. How two scum were lynched, is a bit beyond me - other than they were pretty obvious. I highly doubt the entire scum team is going to be that way, so just sitting around and twiddling thumbs is not going to get them caught.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Miyu »

Muthaa. You have been in this game from the getgo, yet only 31 posts for 41 pages. Obviously, that isn't even one post per page. How is lurking dictated by mood? There have been quite a few insane moments, and you lurked through them. Why? What are your current thoughts?

Zero. That isn't what I'm saying at all. I don't think a replacee's actions should be completely void upon being replaced. My point is that
I
don't read the play of who I am replacing. I'll read a random post, because I'll just be reading and then look to see who wrote it - but I try to stay away from reading the posts of whom I am replacing. Why? Because I don't find it productive - how am I to gain an uncolored read of my predecessor when I already know their alignment? I don't see how reading my predecessor's play is going to help me gain a read on the other players.

David. That is in no way an appeal to emotion. When/if that ever happens, you'll know it. No, you can't ignore someone's predecessor. However you shouldn't ignore the replacement either. You should be looking at both of them. Why? Because every person plays differently.

I had a rather town read on Xite, where as others had/have a scum read. She (I believe) acted quite anti-town, but scummy - not really. Had I not played with her previously, I might read it as more scummy than ranti-town. Mallow on the other hand, is more scummy to me.

Quitting and asking/requesting to be replaced, is a null tell. It has to do with the person, and not the alignment. Same with self-voting, rather than opting for replacement.

Enigma, I'll ISO whacka for the next post.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Miyu »

Whacka Alpaca..

#5 is straight silly. Admitted speed reading, yet fully confident that millar is the right lynch, for information (If scum(which he believes)). All demises provide some type of information.

#9&10 Endorses laziness a bit.

#11&12 are slightly confusing. At first read they look to be contradicting each other. Then they make sense. Then they don't again. 11 says you learn more from a millar lynch. 12 says you learn more from a Xite lynch. But millar lynch is better overall, because he is more scummy? I believe it the fault lies in the sentence construction.

#13-15 read town to me. I am assuming his vote change is to get Xite to reveal her(i believe) plan.

#16 - lazy with the "Could someone make a analysis post on chihuahua?" - however has the intention of actually ISOing chihuahua. Also reads responsible town, with his acknowledgement about his status on millar/xite. If I didn't know his alignment, I would probably call it a null read. As my experience says townies tend to be more heated in such things than scum; since scum tend to stay out of the dramatics. However a good scum knows and realizes this, so could fake it.

#17 Isn't about chihuahua. So I assume that he either didn't find anything, or just plain didn't do it. Hisaltering his playstyle because of reception, difference of opinion. If it helps you play and isn't against playing to your win condition- then do it.

#19 Wanting to get as much as possible out of Fidelis, town.

#20 The spoiler tags are completely unnecessary. Delayed analysis on chihuahua. His stance on lynching Xite before chihuahua is scummy. I found chihuahua to be much more scummy than the ranti-town Xite. Fidelius claiming Lover to chihuahua and thinking chihuahua could be the Treacherous - I don't recall chihuahua every denying being lovers. Had Fidelius been the treacherous, seems a bad plan. To self sacrifice on day one, just to get another townie?

#21-22 I disagree with his read on Shattered. I've played with him before, and he is just a straight idiot - and fails at being scum. [Sorry for that to come off as harsh SV, but it is true. This is the second game that I've "been in with you", and you have been scum both times... and done almost the exact same things.] I've also played with Don before, and I only slightly disagree with W's read of him.

#24 - these spoiler tags.. come on, completely unnecessary. Especially when there is nothing there. In this "sacrificial scum" scenario - chihuahua would be the sacrifice, considering he was lynched.
I find his point against Don and voting without making a case to be town and hypocritical. Considering that he wanted others to post an analysis of chihuahua [I keep wanting to type chia,] for him.

#27 It makes me laugh. Both because he ISO'd himself and "Make it quick, because again, i'm V/LA from thursday until the 15th. Thanks!" Most people I know, don't like cases made against them - unless they are exceptional at defending themselves. But he encourages it, though it seems to be because there had been an absence of case(s) against him.

#28 Is scummy. His vote is pure wagonhopping. "I'll try to read the thread since i've been away, but for now I'll just Vote: Zajnet until I can decide for myself whether that is a good or bad thing to do."

#29 as well. In the "Great Wagon Part of Day Three"

#30 I can understand some of his "rage", though I would call it frustration. You have the Great Wagoning of Day Three going on, [where almost the entire playerlist is guilty of switching votes wagonstyle.. and not everyone gets called out on it.]

Overall. I would say a neutral read. Don't mistake it as a no read. I went back and forth on him as I read his posts. Some were town, others were scummy. Some were differences of opinion, some I agreed with. I tried to read it like I didn't know his alignment, but hard to erase something from your brain.

I just previewed my post, and see some new ones.
Muthaa, still the same as? Why can't you just state what your current thoughts are without being difficult?

Enigma. I hear holding conversations with yourself is not a good sign.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Miyu »

@Zero.
"- Sanxion lurks and wagons."
"- Sanxion, why are you lurking and wagoning, and overall contributing very little to the discussions?"

I think roughly half of the playerlist has lurked at one point or another. Wasn't ignoring Sanxion, even though he didn't respond.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Miyu »

For what reasons Muthaa?
Who do you think the scum are, and why?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Miyu »

Muthaa. Why are you so unwilling to contribute to the conversation?
"go back a few pages" is a copout and completely lazy. If It were said in the last three pages, I could understand - but I doubt it was.

I noticed drmy post in quite the number of opengame topics yesterday, yet not this one. I wonder why.

Sanxion? Switz?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Miyu »

Hahaha. You're going to dare and imply that I am lazy Muthaa. When you have now.. 33 maybe 34 posts out of 42 pages?? Oh dear me.

What are your reasons David?
What are yours Mr.Sandman? That you don't have a preference between myself and Robo?

Robo, answer my questions.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Miyu »

what question would that be, Robo?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Miyu »

Of course. Especially since you are bandwagoning, and are acknowledging it. ;)
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Miyu »

Muthaa. Why was I asking you about your seeming unwillingness to contribute to the conversation? Or asking you who you thought the scum were? Or your reasons for your vote?

Robo. To be fair, in all of those quoted posts, I don't see you asking Sanxion a question. I see you telling him to quote where you supposedly said something...

These Fail/Facepalm pictures, pretty much describe this entire game thread. :(

drmy. why haven't you contributed to the game? Obviously you are lurking, to post that picture.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Miyu »

Robo. Since you've gotten a response from Sanxion, can you please answer my questions. Thank you.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Miyu »

Wow.

DavidParker, why did you hammer on Robo?

DavidParker. Robo was on Sanxion pretty hard, and you asked who he was talking about? Have you been paying attention.. at all?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Miyu »

DavidParker wrote:I hammered robo because I wanted a lynch. It seemed like a good town move at the time for me. And it least it gave you guys something to use to get a better read on me (whether that works for me or against me, I'll have to see). And, I hammered him, because I legitimately thought he was scum on reading his last couple of posts.

And, I've been paying attention a little :/
Why are you strategizing about what is a good town move for you? That seems pretty darn scummy. Town shouldn't have to worry about appearing town, because they are.

What about his last few posts did you find scummy?
At least you can admit your level of paying attention.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Miyu »

Why are you cool with DavidParker hammering on a townie in a rather scummy fashion?

Are you scum Muthaa?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Miyu »

1. I'm female DP. the "Gender:Female" should've given it away. ;)
2. Please read the thread, and at least attempt to contribute.
Vote: DavidParker

For reasons stated in my last post, concerning this post and his hammering of Robo.
I hammered robo because I wanted a lynch. It seemed like a good town move at the time for me. And it least it gave you guys something to use to get a better read on me (whether that works for me or against me, I'll have to see). And, I hammered him, because I legitimately thought he was scum on reading his last couple of posts.

And, I've been paying attention a little :/
Which you have failed to address DP.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Miyu »

My questions are not silly DavidParker. You as a player in this game is.

You are blatantly refusing to answer questions, and to account for your actions. Please enlighten me with your abundance of wisdom, and knowledge of this game, since you pay so close attention. How you are town, by avoiding questions, and overall - acting scummy.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Miyu »

-insert facepalm picture here-

Your post right there Mr.Sandman shows that you either don't read my posts at all, or simply don't read any of the posts made in this game.

Quoted from #1099, made by me.
1. I'm female DP. the "Gender:Female" should've given it away. ;)
Is this game diseased? Because I see that quite a few of you have posted elsewhere, and not here - in the last twenty four hours. Am I guilty of that? Sure, but I did it on purpose; becuase I don't like holding conversations with myself.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Miyu »

Please go into more detail than that Mr.Sandman. Provide examples. We need to kick start discussion here.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Miyu »

your failure to comprehend what you read, even if youdeign to read it - astounds me.
I am a female. Thank you. That means she/her. Not he/him/his.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Miyu »

@ Zero. I never said that those things could not apply to both Muthaa and Sanxion. I've previously stated that all three - Muthaa, Sanxion, and DavidParker have lurked and done scummy things. However at that moment I was talking to/about DavidParker and his actions of hammering.

mallow, I agree. Every one is free to change their opinion at will; however you should expect to be questioned upon such a flip.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Miyu »

Welcome Ythill and a return one-armed hug.

Mr. Sandman, I asked you to go into more detail and to provide evidence for 1113. I even asked nicely and said please.
Sanxion wrote:If I were scum, I'd lurk. Granted, this doesn't clear me (makes me look bad even), but just to point out that Muthaa is also scummy based on that. I mean, two scum deaths in row? Big game? I'd run off with my tail between my legs at this point.
Uhm, you have been lurking Sanxion. According to my meta of you, this game makes you scum - since you were much more active in the last one. Why are you sidestepping and throwing Muthaa in the limelight?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Miyu »

Ugh, wrong button.

Mallow, you think I am covering up Wacka's frustration? Uhm, how does that make sense? A) How is frustration bad? b) How is frustration therefore scummy? c) I am having issues wrapping my head around this fail concept of yours.

Red. I don't believe any lovers have outed themselves toDay.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:41 am

Post by Miyu »

Haha. You can take up the cheerleading squad for activity.
I'm not sorry for my role; I much prefer being VT than anything else.

SV self-hammer's on this page, and the following page is the votecount/lynch. If I remember right, both his scummates were on him.

Why mallow?
I'm not 'keen' on him being scum, because of his prior slot Xite.

I don't see how people can find DP town. If by some miracle he is town, then he needs to learn how to play. Like actually play.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Miyu »

Is DP inexperienced? Is that the excuse? Since when is inexperienced an automatic lead to town? And why is it even being used as an excuse? Which is really no excuse at all. You can still be inexperienced and actually read the thread and give opinions on things. If not, then what exactly is the entire system of Newbie games for?

Like I said in one of my posts when I replaced in this game. I had just played in a game with Xite, and she (I believe Xite = a she;) exhibited similar behavior. Which I found out that this game and that game seem to of been running at the same time; as she bowed out of this one for the same reason as that one.

I honestly only skimmed your post; as I was supposed to be halfway out the door on the way to class.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Miyu »

Bandwagoning is a scumtell. Town has absolutely no reason to be throwing their vote around all over the place and .. bandwagoning. Inactivity is not a scumtell, however extremely annoying. Lurking is one. When someone admits to not even reading the thread, it is extremely annoying; and I wonder why they are even playing in the game.

You labeled him as a newbie; so yes you are using it as an excuse.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Miyu »

I don't meta people, outside of what knowledge I already have of them gained via previous games I've played with them. I should not have to meta someone at all to gain a perspective or read on their play - it is completely unnecessary and rather ridiculous.

Unless I am mistaken in #1158you siad DP is inexperienced, to which I asked rhetorically in #1160. I believe #1168 is where I first use the word 'newbie' in conjunction with DP. So, please point out where
I
labeled him as a newbie, because I don't recall doing so. Or putting him in a dilemma which you speak of.

Like I said. Town have absolutely no reason to bandwagon and to throw their vote around on a whim.
Lurking is a scumtell. Town have absolutely no reason to lurk. If town lurks, then they are exhibiting anti-town behavior; and thus are doing an extreme disservice to the town, and not playing to their win condition.

Unless I am mistaken in #1158you siad DP is inexperienced, to which I asked rhetorically in #1160. I believe #1168 is where I first use the word 'newbie' in conjunction with DP. So, please point out where
I
labeled him as a newbie, because I don't recall doing so.

mallow, please answer questions that were directed at you. #1138 is where I asked you something. If you responded to it, my bad - but I don't see it.

Mr. Sandman please respond to #1113. Unless I'm mistaken you don't clarify and outline evidence for this post. I even pointed out again in a further post and noted that I asked nicely. I could be mistaken, and #1140 is your response?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Miyu »

Ugh. Post structure fail. Ignore the repeat, as I moved it up in the post, as it made more sense there.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Miyu »

Sandman. Uhm yeha, unless my reading skills have completely plummeted. I see mentions of Wacka.. but none in regards to myself.

"oh.my.god.(that i dont believe in)' mallow. How on any planet is that 'superior thinking'? That entire "theory" makes absolutely no sense.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Miyu »

Sandman. What are your opinions on RedCoyote, Mallow, and Switz? You specifically said that I was scummy since the Wacka days, which I believe implies that I have done scummy things. Please point those out. It really is not a difficult task. If you are going to think someone is a particular alignment and say it vocally; then you really should back it up with some sort of reasoning and evidence. Especially when asked nicely.

Ythill. I was in no way arguing that Xite was town because of how she replaced out. I specifically said that she exhibited similar behavior in the other game, as she had done in this one. So please point out where I claimed such an argument.

Nor did I say that any of those were 'THE' scumtells. Lurking and bandwagoning are not town actions; and should not be encouraged. Regardless of whether or not they have been done by confirmed town previously, does not matter. Because that is just excusing the behavior away. Town has no reason to lurk. The end. Town has no reason to bandwagon. The End.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Miyu »

Also, just a bit of note for my own meta. I don't bandwagon, and I don't vote willy nilly. I typically tend to hold on to my vote, always; while I hunt and look at people. However there are few instances when I just go and vote obvious scum. I've done that since the dawn of my existence in this type of game. So, trying to put a negative vibe on my 'vote parking' is rather funny to me. xD
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Miyu »

Yes. I said it is
a
scumtell, not
THE
scumtell. I'm really unsure why this is a problem in comprehension. My use of 'a' denotes one of many, rather than 'the' meaning an absolute singular.

Yes, and like I've said. My opinion of her was not based on her replacing out, but
her behavior in the other game
. Which since you quote that post which was not my original statement of my opinion on Xite, leads me to believe that you probably didn't read all of my posts.
Xite, was actually in the last game I replaced in. Which funnily took place at the same time as this one it seems. She
acted much the same way. I think maybe just has an obsession with claiming, and doing it extremely poorly -> wrong timing. Her gambit/plan.. distraction for the town.
Is what I said on the matter in my third post.

Votehopping is not a town tell.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Miyu »

DP, if you were suspicious of Ythill - then why did you agree with him? Why did you not say anything? How is vote-hopping a town tell to you?

Do you have a point with those quotes?

Your
theory
is wrong. I'll take that bet.

Any commentary from the rest of the peanut gallery?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Miyu »

Yeah. Former glory, of it taking you.. four/fiv epages to realize that you lynched someone...
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Miyu »

Welcome hito!
She's voting for me.
There you go, I fixed it for you David. :roll:

What are your thoughts David? Why exactly would sarcasm tags help that post of yours?

What mallow? I clearly said "I'll take that bet".
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Miyu »

What are your thoughts David?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Miyu »

Thoughts on the game David. You know this here thing which has us all coming to this thread and site?!

I find you suggesting things to Red to read and do; rather hilarious mallow. Considering that you don't say much.. at all.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Miyu »

That.. makes no sense.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Miyu »

How does it make sense to you David?
Also, why are you not discussing your thoughts on the game? I asked and clarified for you. What is your reason for abstaining?

Red, I've had my vote on David since almost the beginning of toDay. What are your thoughts?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Miyu »

Honestly, I am ridiculously done with you David. I've asked questions in just about every form possible. Generic, specific - and for the most part they have gone unanswered, and not only by yourself.
Are you having some sort of major issue comprehending this game? We are supposed to be catching scum. Which means asking questions, reading the thread, analyzing, forming opinions and stating them, etcetera. If you aren't going to actually play, you might as well make this easier for all of us - and just out your scummate.

Ythill. I read it, I apparently was not reading it fully the first time. I suppose I can see how it makes sense for your perspective. How ever from mine, it doesn't really.

Yes, Red. I've been voting for David since #1099.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Miyu »

Obviously your skills at reading and comprehension, need some work Hito. ;)

In chronological order, for "ease". I only copy/pasted the ones where I stated or implied or referenced my own opinion.

Spoiler: Mine
- Mr.Sandman's vote, while I assume in the 'random voting stage' looks bandwagon.
- yabba has an ego.
- Most arguments between players that I have come across have been between two townies.
- Self voters can go jump off a cliff. Especially those who choose to self-vote rather than ask to be replaced.
- I am glad that millar looks to of been replaced. Why is it hard to not be ridiculously silly. Just.. don't sign up for a game if you plan on being a clown.
- I'm on the Robo side of him/Don in regards to knowing how Lovers work. Why wouldn't someone read the rules/information posted by a mod? Or at least skim. Especially when it contains things you may not know. Incredibly lazy.
- Awh SV. I don't think being scum is your forte.
- millar was more jester than lurker.
- Mr.Sandman is an active lurker.
- Self voting is a null tell. I've seen townies do it, because they were fed up with the game, rather than request to be replaced.
- Xite/Millar is a mess and distraction.
- Repeat. Xite/Millar is/was a mess.
- Sanxion lurks and wagons.
- Wacka was lazy.
- About 'walls of text'. Suck it up. This is mafia, on a forum [gasp I know]. If you don't want to read a bunch of words, chat mafia would be more suited to you. I hear EM is 'real good on no discussion'. xD
- In terms of Xite/Chi/Millar. Lynch order: Chi/Xite/Millar. Chi was a lot more scummy than Xite and Millar. Xite and Millar were more anti-town than actually scummy. I don't see the benefit of Millar's actions benefiting the scum if he were one. Maybe if it was later in the game, but First Day? Xite, was actually in the last game I replaced in. Which funnily took place at the same time as this one it seems. She
From day one, out of the remaining players..
mallowXite/Millardrmy I lean ranti-town, villagers.
Robo, Mr.Sandman, Sanxion are scummy.
Muthaa lurker
Every one else, no read.

- Smash lurks.
- I don't think lovers revealing at this point is a good idea. Why not just.. not discuss who on that list could possibly be millar's lover. It solves the issue of possibly giving clues to the scum for a double kill.
- Zero. Your 'I think we should vote for Xite's slot today' when SVscum is a candidate, is scummy. You didn't even vote for Xite's slot..
- I think these cases on Don are silly. I know he can border on annoying, and maybe wackjob. But he pushed for Chihuahua... on Day One. How would that benefit the scum if he were one. If you think millar is/was scum, as well as Don. How does that compute? That would be millarscum acting ridiculous on Day One and close to getting himself lynched. Then it would be Donscum bussing Chihuahua on Day One. That would make a ridiculously terrible scumteam.
- David's #652 vote for Enigma because of meta, and effectively avoiding contributing to the discussion at hand, is scummy.
Over all. I feel Switz is town. Still the same for drmyxite/millarmallow. Though activity level is down.
Sanxion, Zero, Robo, and David are up on suspicion.

Confirm vote: Robocopter
"Well, I don't really care who we lynch as long as we lynch somebody."
"I don't care who is killed, lets just kill someone."
Guilty of lurking, guilty of bandwagoning.
Which to be honest - lurking and wagoning is a guilt for close to half of the player list. I think added with quoted statements, and his contradiction in terms of policy lynches the first day = scum.

I tend to not read my predecessors play, in all games that I replace into. As it has essentially no bearing on my thoughts and reads concerning the other players. I don't see how it is useful or productive.

I don't see how you can expect me to explain my predecessors play. Two totally different people, and no possible way I could get inside their head. I understand where the votes are. However that doesn't mean that people can go around voting willynilly without reasoning. Lucky for me nothing. My predecessor has no bearing on my actions. If you want to lynch Wacka, then you probably should of voted for him before he was replaced. If you want to lynch me, that is a different story.

The problem here, is that this game has been plagued by inactives and total whackjobs. How two scum were lynched, is a bit beyond me - other than they were pretty obvious. I highly doubt the entire scum team is going to be that way, so just sitting around and twiddling thumbs is not going to get them caught.

I could go on...
Currently, I've only got the strong read on DP. Rather hard to really evaluate someone, when they either refuse to answer questions posed to them, go inactive and idle out, or simply don't post at all.
Last edited by DizzyIzzyB13 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Miyu »

Eww. That is just.. defeats the entire purpose of spoilering. What happened to the other spoiler tags which collapsed it all?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Miyu »

Thank you for fixing my fail tags, Dizzy.

Haha hito. You amuse me. Such obvious attempts at trying to misrepresent my actions. I specifically said I was going in chronological order, then I ended with 'I could go on..' which means to the majority of the world, that I could continue quoting myself. But I stopped, as it was getting late and I was tired for wasting my time. Opinion is an opinion, no matter what format it takes. If I am observing what is happening and put my own thoughts to it - then that is an opinion. For your ease.. "1. a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter
b : approval, esteem
2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge".
Trying to put limitations on what is an isn't an opinion, is rather silly Hito; as well as scummy.

For the third? fourth? time. Bandwagoning is a scumtell.
If I want to "votepark" then I am absolutely free to do so. Unless of course we are in a lylo situation, in which case such voting is dangerous, as all too easily for scum to hop on. Oh what. Did I just say 'hop on', as in hop on the bandwagon? But. but. According to you, bandwagoning is not a scumtell.

Please quote where I said that I've "provided plenty of transparent content." Because I don't recall saying or implying any such thing. I showed you a starter of where I have given my opinion, which was in direct response to you saying that I had not given any opinions. Two totally different things. So please, quote where I said such a thing. Thanks.

Wow. Trying to call blatant opinion, as not opinion. Haha. Wow. Just.. Wow. Too bad you weren't in this game earlier, when it took them a number of pages to realize that they'd lynched someone. Wow.

Haha. as if it matters much now ... "I'm not 'keen' on him being scum, because of his prior slot Xite." Is what I believe I said to Ythill about mallow.

Ythill. No. Had I been around I would not of hammered mallow. As stated previously, I did not think Xite was scum, therefore it overrode any read on mallow.

My scumpicks:
DavidParker. Did we go into the Twilight Zone or something? Hallucinogenics through the air filtration system?

Sanxion/Hito/Zero/Mr.Sandman
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Miyu »

Sorry. Have not heard this popcorn terminology before. So figured it was just go and say who to go next. Then I forgot to say who next.
Oh I know how to count. Those are the people I find the scummiest. Never clear cut. It basically rotates. As one will say something which I find to be townie, so they move down; then they'll speak again and it'll be scummy, so they'll move up.

Nah, You're buying me dinner.

Sorry for not sitting next to this thread all night to keep it warm. I was out watching a documentary. I am not against lovers claiming at this point, if after every one says their scumpicks. However, if they feel they can go through the day without revealing, and we can get a scum - then I'm not against that either. But that is just my personal opinion (see here, my own thoughts, from my head) in regards to powerroles.

Sanxion should go next.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Miyu »

I think we should get a pair of pliers out, and start pulling teeth. No anesthetic.

Egh. Ninja poster.
How is Sanxion town?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Miyu »

No I didn't know that.
Well I hope you 'argue' it, once they all decide to say who they think are scum.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Miyu »

I'm not scum, so good luck on trying.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:33 am

Post by Miyu »

Would be nice if we could move on from this stage already. I'm anxious to hear what Mr.Sandman has to say. I hope you've been using the time to get caught up on the thread. Which means answering questions which were posed to you, a ridiculous number of days ago.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Miyu »

And my patience is wearing thin.
This could be the base of a comedy tour from now until the world implodes.

I continue to laugh at your implications, especially the one which involves me OMGUSing you. Which.. I never do. You seem to have this pre-conceived notion of how people are in mafia games, that they will do this this this and that - then try to fit them into that box; regardless of what reality is.

If you and Hito are lovers, it is rather comical - because you both shared the same ridiculous idea that bandwagoning is not a scumtell. Which it is. Otherwise, exactly what are you basing your vote analysis on?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Miyu »

@ Hito. Get a clue okay. The fact that you are continually blatantly misrepresenting what I say is beyond offensive at this point. The other fact that you completely ignored my last statement in regards to this, is extremely laughable.

Ythill, since you apparently put so much weight on meta. Meta me. Either that or post your case against me. Now.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Miyu »

did someone edit a post? Because #1327 did not look like it currently does when I made my last post. It was a wall of a quote quoting other things.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Miyu »

Hito, please learn to read. A case does not equate to being asked questions.
I'll respond to everything once I get home. Though I do find it rather hysterical that you completely ignore me calling you out hito, but then turn around and try to bash me for not answering something. I ignored them for a reason, because I wanted ythill to post his case; rather than ask questions.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Miyu »

@Miyu: It's going to be hard to laugh with a noose around your neck. Just sayin./quote]
Where is the noose?

#1327 - I stand by that some editing went on. Because I'm 98% certain that this post did not currently look like this when I posted my #1338. I fail to see where your case is. This post seems to be all about possible pairings. However I don't believe that I see you saying why I am scum. Just that I am. Again, post a case which details why I am scum.
@Miyu: Please address the above post. Specifically, I would like you to determine the two-man scumteam who was most likley to not lynch you in that situation and explain why. Transparently please.
I just did.
In reference to the two-man scum team who was most likely not going to lynch me in this situation here:
Robocopter87 (mallowgeno, Sanxion, Miyu) 3 L-4
Miyu (Robocopter87, Muthaa, DavidParker, Enigma, drmyshottyizsik) 5 L-2

Not voting: Mr.Sandman, RedCoyote, Switz, ZeroFang/quote]

At first I would say those already voting for me could possible be the two scum, as a double hammer had not happened. However considering
Muthaa
Hito is the only remaining one alive on that list, and is currently an uncounterclaimed Lover, I would say the two scum would be between those not voting. I would assume that they either were not around to hammer, or wanted to wait for town to hammer - so their hands would be clean.

Wow. Hito. Wow. You're such an idiot. Firstly, grooming a mislynch of mallow? WTF are you talking about? Please QUOTE FOR ME, where I ever mentioned that I was going to vote for mallow. Because I am fairly effing sure that I didn't. Seriously, this is beyond ridiculous. Please oh please let the real lovers claim, like now. Oh but wait. You don't respond when you are countered on your 'solid points'. But please, continue kissing Ythill's ass.
The reason I was 'ignoring' as you call it in terms of Red. Was mainly because he was modding another game that I replaced into - and I found the entire situation odd. Playing in a game with someone who was modding another game I was in. Was it intentional? No. But you are seriously making a mountain out of a wormhole. You have this preconceived notion that I am scum. What reasons are those Hito? Oh yes, I believe you've never said. The facts and information lead to the conclusion. You Hito, are doing it backwards.

What is a meta-game Ythill? Comparing past games to current games?

@Miyu: Does it seem like ZF is angry about me being confirmed town? Why were you hesitant to settle on two suspects before the lover claims?/quote]
Not particularly no. He has seemed to be a more negative person all game. Or it could have absolutely nothing to do with the game, but you specifically. I don't know, why don't you ask him?
Like I said previously. Meta me, or make your case. Rarely do I commit an act which is equivalent to stating x players are the scum with x scum slots. Rarely is anything so concrete. Like I also said previously, they rotated because of what came out of their mouths, or what didn't. Like I also said previously. You seem to be playing this game with the notion of a textbook model, rather than what reality is.
Also, why do you sound more obstinate today? If hito has misinterpreted something, accusing him of misrep isn't going to clear it up. Remember... no grounds for OMGUS. As for my case on you, I think I've covered it pretty clearly. Did you have specific questions?
Again, #1327 is not a case, as it does not detail why you think I am scum. But merely sets up possible relationships on your wrong assumption that I am scum.
Haha. Funny. I asked/told him to quote where I supposed said/implied something.. and yet he hasn't responded. So, you might want to actually read my posts first. ;)

@Ythill. When you do plan on explaining your statements of x player is town. Or you're just going to ignore that?

Nope. Because my #1338 was in response to things after my last post, which was only to things on this page - page 54. That post did not look like that when I made #1338.

Wow. ythill. Just wow. Actually believing that because someone is sofar uncounterclaimed Lover, so possibly confirmed town - makes them
correct
? Are you drunk? High? Get conked in the head?

Wow. Hito. Wow. Again, learn to read. RESPOND TO MY POSTS AGAINST YOU, in which i demanded that you prove something, where you misrepped me. Do it.

Are you effing serious? You honestly believe tha tyou don't need to explain your reasons why you think someone is scum? WTF. When the eff did this game go from epically stupid to infinite epically stupid.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Miyu »

Ugh. Quote tag fail.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Miyu »

Yes, a case which says why you think I am scum. Because that post is all about saying I am scum based off of possible connections with other people. Which boils down to, you think I'm scummy because of others. Not because of something I did. Which is straight bullshit. If you think I am scum, then effing say sow. Now. Instead of trying to prance around the issue.

Why do I need to narrow my suspects down Ythill? I am entirely free to look at everyone. That is how I play the game, if you think I'm going to change my playstyle to fit your's and your arsekissing 'lover' Hito, you are ridiculously mistaken.

No, I'm not "still talking about that post" Sandman. In one of your last posts you acknowledged that you still had things to address which I had asked you. If you can't actually read the thread and keep up with these things, then please seek a replacement.
What the hell are you talking about Sandman? I had my vote on DP since the beginning of the Day yesterDay. So please quote where I was 'willing to hammer DP.'. You do realize that
mallow
was lynched yesterDay right?

Please outline your reasons for thinking I am scum, Sandman. Now. Ones which exist in reality, and not ones which are based on Wacka alone, or exist solely in your head based off of false information. Go.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Miyu »

By the way, you almost crack me up Sandman. Going with what ever way the wind happens to be blowing.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Miyu »

For your ease Sandman, since you seem extremely incapable of it.

[quote=Me]Sandman. What are your opinions on RedCoyote, Mallow, and Switz? You specifically said that I was scummy since the Wacka days, which I believe implies that I have done scummy things. Please point those out. It really is not a difficult task. If you are going to think someone is a particular alignment and say it vocally; then you really should back it up with some sort of reasoning and evidence. Especially when asked nicely./quote]
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Miyu »

Again^5. Learn to read Hito.
AgainAgainAgainAgain. Respond to the two/three/four other things which I directed at you in previous posts.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Miyu »

When were you going to explain why you though Sanxion was another town read, Ythill?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Miyu »

See, that is the thing Hito. Your scope of vision seems to be much like Ythill's; narrow. You have this preconceived notion of how exactly each alignment will be, and you try to fit each person into that peg - whether they fit or not. Like I said in I believe two posts, that was not a case. That was discussing proposed connections, and how he thought I was scum because of other people - but not anything I did. Which like I said, I find to be bullshit.

There hasn't been pressure to scumhunt in this game for a ridiculous amount of pages; which is both painfully obvious and sad. So trying to pull that shtick on just me, is another case of bullshit. Not contributing? Have you been reading the thread? The only people contributing are yourself, Ythill, and myself. Which isn't even at a level of active contributing.

I've been trying to scumhunt since I entered this game Hito. Like I've said before, extremely difficult when you ask people questions and they don't answer. Asking people questions about their thoughts is part of how I scumhunt. So if people don't answer, then wow gone.

The questions are relevant. Yourself and Ythill have declared yourselves confirmed townies, and for everyone to vote with you. So yes, answering questions is relevant. Considering that you're demanding such cooperation.

Your responses, they about made me die with laughter. Completely avoiding actually addressing the issues which I called you out on, and continued misrepresentation. Haha. You turned it into an argument the moment you decided to misrepresent me, you continued it every time you did it there after.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Miyu »

Welcome to the game DGB.

Seriously Ythill. Learn to read and comprehend what you read like Hito. I said contributing. Which you quoted in that quote. So I'm extremely confused at how you could so blatantly misrepresent what I say when you had what I said right in the text box.

Sandman, you are beyond ridiculous right now. Instead of owning up to the fact that you've ignored things posed to you, when it is pointed out after you've acknowledged it - you turn it around. I mean seriously. I'm the scummiest player in the game? Then please make a case, outline your points. Because I'm pretty sure I've asked you this previously, and you avoided doing it. Because by your own words, the majority of your reasoning for why you think I am scummy is because of something that Wacka did. Which you so conveniently dropped yesterDay, but are so quickly back on toDay.

Haha. So you read Ythill's post, and auto-assumed that I had wanted to hammer? Wow. Tip, you should probably actually read what I say; rather than put something someone else said into my mouth.

Calling a 'case' bullshit, uhm please point out how that means full of hot air as well as useless. Because I'm pretty sure I said bullshit only. It doesn't look like you read my last post, so I'll repeat. Ythill and Hito are demanding cooperation from all of us, and demanding a voting block. They are claiming that because they are uncounterclaimed, that they are confirmed townies and therefore their word is correct; regardless of whether it is or not. I say they, because their brains are melding and especially in the case of what Ythill says; Hito will autoagree. Apparently you missed this part? Where Ythill specifically said that Hito was confirmed so he was correct? You also missed the part where I did not agree with that ridiculous notion?

Okay, next part. Because they are demanding such things, and I am apparently popular topic. I will defend myself. Get over it. I will never do something simply because someone says so. Get over it. I don't bandwagon. Get over it.

Will post more later. Later later after a long day.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Miyu »

Sandman is scum. Partner is either
Sanxion
DGB or ZF.

Will detail in next post, after school and work.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Miyu »

What exactly do those numbers mean?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by Miyu »

Again. What do the numbers mean? Because they look pretty arbitrary.

Sandman is not town. This so called "logic" that you have, pretty much makes we want to bang my head against a brickwall because it is so obviously flawed.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Miyu »

Also. Where are Sandman and ZF? Should they of been prodded?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Miyu »

Like I said. Completely arbitrary.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Miyu »

*dies laughing*
This game, wow. Full of idiots. Sandman. Oh man. Wow. Just wow.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Miyu »

You are.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Miyu »

Thank you so much for hosting this game DI, and have to give you an enormous hand for dealing with this game, just with the amount of replacements needed, and overall activity levels.

The rest of this post isn't going to be pretty, so if you want to keep your sensitivities, then look away.

Firstly. Zero, if you are around anywhere. WTF, just wtf were you thinking when choosing to kill DP? We were discussing between Hito and Ythill, I come back and see left field DP, and I still don't understand why you even chose that guy. [But thanks for doing that wtf moment then leaving me out to dry with the rest of the player list. ;)]

pickem, the win was essentially handed to you on a silver platter by DGB, and you just ... I don't even know.

In all honesty, I think we all sucked at this game. This game was so chalk full of people not reading, not paying attention, not posting - either side winning was more happenstance than actually doing something proactive to get there. So, no offense, but I'm not congratulating you guys on the win - as you basically did nothing to actually get there. [For instance, taking multiple days to realize you'd lynched someone .. come on now.]

One thing I'm still extremely confused on, why did you all not lynch Wacka as soon as he made that post which everyone seemed to hold against me. You all should've lynched him right after he made it - as he basically admitted he was scum. But what do you all do.. allow me to survive not one, but TWO lynches thereafter.

I congratulate the people who did not lose their sanity and at least made some effort to play. No Mr. Sandman, I'm not talking about you. Your play was straightup terrible, no thoughts of your own, always lurking and on the cusp of idling out. Straight up terrible. Moral of the story, which is a sad one - peruse games before you choose to replace in them.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Miyu »

Mr.Sandman, you didn't have opinions of your own. You lurked heavily, or just weren't even around - then someone would post something and you would immediately latch on to it in very close proximity to them posting it - which showed you were lurking. Basically you rode the coattails of others to the end.

I do agree, Ythill and to some extent Hito were good replacements - even if Hito was basically just repeating what his Lover said.

DP, you continue to amaze me.
I am
female

That was my entire point. My entire play this game was atrocious, and yet it still took two additional miss-lynches to finally get me out. You all never should of let Wacka be replaced, you should of auto-lynched him immediately after he made that post, in which he basically outed himself as scum. But you didn't, you let him be replaced. Terrrrrible.
Hi.

Return to “Completed Open Games”