Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Lowell »

prod received. Sorry for being part of the problem.

tanstalas is scum, mallow is town.

You get those for free.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:16 am

Post by Lowell »

robo and jesse are both town. robo for pushing a game otherwise ripe for scum-stalling-for-win; jesse just on gut.

katsui is a fine lynch. I'll add my vote if needed.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Lowell »

DJ and robo both look bad with the "no, really guys, I thought he was scum!" posts. They both look like they're overcompensating for being on the wagon. I could vote either. jesse looks town.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Lowell »

@robo- my problem isnt' the vote, its the over-the-top mea culpa aspect to it after the fact, as if you're trying to impress upon us how innocent you are and how bad you feel about lynchign town.

Internet slow today. I'll try again tomorrow or Monday when I'm back at work.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Post by Lowell »

DJ has MUCH the worse of the little dj/jesse spat. Citing his own meta as a defense is a clincher for me.
vote dj

jmurph just looks like a soft target, more than a particularly scummy one.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Lowell »

251 is the right response to 250. Town lists are awesome. Speaking of, jesse and robo are both town, and don looks less and less like the right lynch.
unvote
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by Lowell »

Not to get bogged down in the meta-trenches, but:

The following people are wrong about townlists: robocopter

The following peopel are an idiot: mothrax. In two consecutive posts he (1) whined at someone for liking "townlists", and then (2) whined at someone for not liking "townlists."

(and yes, I see the part where you try to add nuance to that by saying theres some sort of middle-ground. It's weak)

Not thrilled with any of the wagons. robo is too confrontational to be scum, don too active. jmurph seems like a lazy option.
vote mothrax
. I'm sure I'll get a theory lecture here in response, but the last posts look like you're just trying to take on the leading vote-getters about anything you can get your hands on.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Lowell »

Let's not have this game die on us.

If it becomes a choice between don and robo, I'll jump on the don wagon, though I'm not really convinced by either case. robo's aggression strikes me as town in a game format (and pace) that favors scum hiding.

Which is why I'd like to see more energy on mothrax. Looking at him in ISO, he's just attacking the low-hanging fruit. I've yet to see a case start from him, and his few votes have the feeling of equivocation in them, as though he's willing to back down if confronted by his accused.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Lowell »

JesseSheffield wrote:Lowell if you believe that mothrax is just attacking "the low hanging fruit" what do you think you're doing?
I don't really get what you're saying. I'm attacking him for his deliberate aversion to legitimate cases. And in the process making what I think is... a legitimate case.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Lowell »

JesseSheffield wrote:Lowell you're attacking mothrax for a hypocritical reason. Your conclusion that he's deliberating averting legitimate cases is exactly what you're doing. Because by no means is your case a legitimate case. Furthermore, you've had ten posts this entire game and have failed in almost every single one of them to do something legitimately helpful.

So
Unvote, Vote: Lowell

For being hypocritical scum attempting to cruise through this game providing nothing to be incriminated on and just generally being an extremely unhelpful player. Whether that's on purpose or not I'm more than happy with that being grounds of a lynch.
If me picking on moth is opportunistic, then clearly you picking on me is as well. We're at a meta-standoff, only at least I believe what I'm saying whereas you, for some reason, feel the need to defend moth's honor.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Lowell »

don_johnson wrote: not sure whether you are chainsawing for CSL or moth, but your attacks on lowell and myself are baseless, reek of policy, and run contradictory to your own expressed opinions.
Oh good, I'm being paired with don. That always goes well.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by Lowell »

It's a set-up!!

Seriously, my voting history? That's the case? How hard is it for scum to kill someone who has a vote on them, then say "hey look that guy wanted him dead... HHMMMMMM"

There's one scumteam on board. Let's see if the others jump in to finish this off. With FOUR scum folks should show a little more caution here with those votes. Particularly Jesse, who looks lazy as hell.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am

Post by Lowell »

Scott using voting history as a reason for voting is weak. Also something SCUM could completely manipulate more than town, making me think he's got more power in that regard than he pretends to.

Jesse's vote looks like anger at being compared to me. I'm flattered.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Lowell »

Yeah the doc claiming isn't necessarily a horrible idea.

Thinking on the large scale, the scum would WIFOM themselves to death trying to kill the doc if they knew who he was (at least I think they would; if you want to go straight to the source, ask scott). In some ways I doubt either would care enough to kill her/him, since the scum are trying to kill each other. Oh, and also docs are useless. There I said it.

I don't feel like getting in a fight about it if people really care THAT much about the precious precious useless doc, but that's my thought. Also it seems like there's a number of people trying not to be noticed today.
That
is noticed.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by Lowell »

In case I end up dead here soon:

I'm starting to believe
mallow
and
scott
are a scumteam together. Two pages ago I would have thought it not possible, but their latest zeroing in on each other has the feel of scum trying to take charge and distance. Scott (sort of) taking jesse's side, and mallow (sort of) taking mine, but mostly just trashing each other. It looks overly dramatic to me. Considering mallow's VOTE on scott and his seeming conflict with him, not much has been done in the way of actually PERSUADING others that lynching scott is the way to go. Makes me think they're happy just bickering.

The other scumteam is
robo
and
jesse
. Again, I think they don't both want to be on the lead wagon without calling attention to themselves and drawing a NK. Robo's 3rd vote comes more or less out of the blue (all of a sudden he thinks I'm scum, shocker!), and I think jesse is trying to draw someone else to make the hammer. He's tunnelled on me a lot, otherwise staying relatively low. However, I could
easily
see the last scum being vren instead of one of the others; a slot that's been basically a blank slate.

vote scott

I'd like to see if mallow
actually
wants scott dead, or he's just saying he does.

Return to “Completed Open Games”