Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Vote: 2003041

I don't trust numbers.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

nameloc1986 wrote:Another RQ: Since I feel this may be an issue this game, what is everybody's stance on policy lynching?
I'm not for it. If there's a player you have even the tiniest bit of suspicion of that 's better than a policy lynch. And a situation where it's impossible to get any kind of read at all is hard to imagine. Which player(s) do you suspect might be likely to be policy lynched?
nameloc1986 wrote:@Everybody: So far shotty and Joystick have been the bandwagons of choice. If you had to lynch one of these two NOW, which one would you choose and why?
Maybe shotty. He's done a couple things that are slightly scummy. Pretty much all of joystick's posts have been theoretical up to this point.
nameloc1986 wrote:Anywho, I really don't want to get carried away with mindless squabbles during RVS. I'm gonna wait for others to post.
Why not? Isn't that how we get out of rvs?
2003041 wrote:I still wouldn't. There's no evidence. I really don't support a lynch if there's little to no evidence.
Would you prefer no lynch to a random lynch?
ooBAZZoo wrote:@everyone - Just to throw a question into the mix:
Do you think your read of a player should take into account their experience?
Definitely.
andrew94 wrote:when i looked at your post 'minority' i thought instantly to 'uninformed minority' aka town, therefore i felt you were trying too hard to be town
I find this hard to believe. If scum made such an obvious blunder as that, I would carefully read what they said to confirm that it was a slip, which it clearly wasn't. This seems like scum lazily pretending to scumhunt.

Unvote. Vote: andrew94
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Andrew, you never really answered my original question about your attack on HOMJ. Why did you make such a half-hearted attack on what would have been a monumental scumslip?

HOMJ, what is your current read on andrew?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

andrew94 wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:Andrew, you never really answered my original question about your attack on HOMJ. Why did you make such a half-hearted attack on what would have been a monumental scumslip?
ok so someone says 'so theres 2 scum left...' in an open game or 'im scum'
and your supposed to think 'OMG THATS TOO BIG SCUMSLIP therefore cant be scumslip.

no way, every little time counts.
i didnt make half hearted attempt, he hasnt replied to my last thing
What? I think you missed my point. My point is if you think someone might have made a huge scumslip, why wouldn't you dig into every detail of that post to determine if it was?
zdenek wrote:Do you think it was a scumslip?
No.

@2003041: So far you haven't given us any suspects, you've just been responding to that theory question. Who is your top suspect.

I don't like HOMJ's post 213. Has only bad things to say about everyone, as if he's hoping one of his random attacks sticks. Plus he said my posts have nothing of value :evil:

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

The most telling thing post andrew's claim is that Hop didn't do anything in his posts to deny andrew's claim. He isn't even voting for andrew...

unvote.
I want to give everyone a chance to catch up and give their thoughts before we lynch.
Antihero wrote:Still not liking CKD.
Just because he's under the radar? Or is there more to it than that?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Dry-fit »

As far as the role/nightaction speculation goes, I agree with what name said in post 430.
Antihero wrote:The fact that dry-fit never got a vote out yesterday also bothers me a bit...
I unvoted because my previous vote had been on andrew (all but confirmed role cop) and I didn't vote hop because I wanted to give 2k3 a chance to post.
nameloc1986 wrote:Lurkers, come out wherever you are and comment on what's taken place so far this day.
It hadn't even been twelve hours since the thread opened :roll:

I don't have time now but should be able to do some isos and give suspects in a few hours.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Sorry guys stuff happened yesterday.

BAZZ: The thing that caught my eye the most about him is that he didn't cast any votes at all until after andrew's claim, and still hasn't cast one today. However today he HAS FoSed me for supposedly not committing to an accusation or vote on Hop. However I was doing the exact thing BAZZ was doing: Giving 2k3 time to post before the lynch.

Antihero: Somewhat mixed reads from him. He was very early on the Hop wagon. On the other hand he accuses 2k3 and CKD of playing under the radar, but surely I and to some extent BAZZ are as well? His tunneling on CKD is bizarre.

CKD: I think he's blowing the whole "Antihero trying to derail the Hop wagon" out of proportion. Puts Hop at L-1, though his lynch might have been inevitable by then. Other than that, not a whole lot to say. I guess you really have been under the radar...

Jason: Bad reason for current vote on Anti. Similarly jumped on Shotty for a bad reason yesterday(saying that Shotty knew andrew would be a mislynch.) Other than that I am getting major gut scum vibes from him, but that also happened the last time I played with him and he was town.

Zdenek: Probably the player I'm least suspicious of at the moment. What is your opinion of BAZZ? I don't think you've mentioned him once. Also, I've seen stream of conscience posts come form town, so I wouldn't necessarily call that a tell.

No clue what the heck's going on with Shotty...
andrew94 wrote:look, are we going to lynch the 'vanilla' person or not
I wouldn't be opposed to it...

But for the meantime, going with my gut.

Vote: jasonT1981

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I really doubt
Antihero wrote:Some final thoughts: My picks for the scum are CKD and dry-fit (if bazz is scum, he did a really good job at it; I wouldn't be shocked if Z is scum, but I have a townread on him).
What about jason?
andrew94 wrote:forthly, im checking myself to see if im a power role
Please don't do this. Confirming a watcher could be signifigant if scum decide to counterclaim.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Dry-fit »

EBWOP: that first sentence should be: I really doubt scum would claim vt prematurely in this situation. But we may have to lynch Anti anyways...still like my jason vote.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I'm the other watcher.

Nameloc, CKD, and andrew visited shotty.

vote: curiouskarmadog

Sorry Anti, looks like you were right :neutral:

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Dry-fit »

I can confirm what andrew is saying.

I think zdenek's unvote on this page makes him more town. Scum would have no problem leaving their buddy at L-1 and hoping to end the day quickly.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Lmfao. Scum really fell for it. jason is the last scum guys. He visited andrew last night.

vote: jasont1981

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Dry-fit »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Props to Andrew or facepalm to who beleived him. Tough choice :)
Both.

But yeah anyways great play andrew. I don't know what you do in your other games to earn that reputation, but I liked the way you played this time :D

Thanks for the good modding Smashbro and I definitely enjoyed reading those flavored results.

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Open Games”