Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:14 am

Post by Vren »

Hello, everyone. I'm catching up on the thread and will post later today.
Dance, Sode no Shirayuki...
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Post by Vren »

Scott: What do you think of JS? You don't mention his play at all (except to excuse his "bickering"), and he has been one of the most vocal and aggressive players thus far, which should warrant some sort of comment, at least.

I have a strong scum read on JS because of his aggression towards DJ; it's very over-the-top and insincere. Comments like "I can't even deal with you" are overblown and a form of AtE; if your case o nsomeone is solid, you shouldn't have to resort to that sort of commentary to support it.

Also, with 2-2-3, voting right away is not a good idea.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Vren »

In rereading the thread, I found that the relationship between Robo and Jesse is quite interesting. Robo defends Jesse to the point of distraction, which
could
be him buddying town, but could also be a chainsaw. Jesse barely mentions Robo, aside from the early D2 conversation about his lynching practices (which serves to clear Robo so he won't be accused of policy lynching though he said he didn't do that) and a later comment that Robo should share his information.

Overall, the attack on DJ by Robo feels more like scum Robo buddying town Jesse rather than scum Robo chainsawing for scum Jesse. Right now, my vote would be with Robo.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:34 am

Post by Vren »

Scott Brosius wrote:It's not really LYLO in the sense where if we mislynch we lose. I realize we can lose tonight. I'm not suggesting being hasty with votes, but extreme carefulness looks like scum attempting to appear town.
I disagree; we need to be looking for Lowell's partner, though. (Which means my first choice, Robo, is no longer my first choice as he is most likely not Lowell's buddy.) Taking out the entire team will reduce the NK to one. Also, no, the doctor shouldn't claim. If we play this right, then we kill Lowell's buddy and the doctor manages to protect the right target tonight.

Why do you want the claim so much? Also, why are you willing to risk a mislynch...this isn't MYLO if night kills could end the game...it's LYLO. Of course the doc could get a good protect, or both scum teams could make a cross kill and negate each other's kill, but come on...why should we risk it?

I think Mallow is most likely the last Ice scum. Lowell accused him and Scott of being buddies in 373, but votes Scott, not Mallow, even pointing out that Mallow is taking his (Lowell's) side (and it's his first mention of Mallow, at all). Mallow also doesn't mention Lowell until after Scott connects them, and soon thereafter begins mentioning "Lolwell" in almost every post.

Reads:
Robo: Fire scum
Mallow: Ice Scum
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Vren »

Scott, why should I vote Robo if I think Mallow is more likely Ice scum, and we want to eliminate the Ice scum tonight?
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Vren »

I haven't been under the radar; the first person in this slot was completely absent, and right after I joined, I got slogged with work. That's cleared up now, though.

Jesse: What do you think about Scott?
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Vren »

Under the radar implies someone who has been active and not drawn attention; this slot has not been active, but when I started speaking today, I have immediately drawn attention. I never said I was one of the top contributors, either, nor did I imply it.

Scott...I want to find all the remaining scum, but today, I want to lynch Ice scum. This is because it eliminates the possibility of two night kills COMPLETELY.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Vren »

@Mallow: I don't know who is ice scum, but I'm trying to figure it out. It wouldn't be horrible to lynch fire scum today, but since that would still leave us with the possibility of losing two town tonight instead of one, it would be nice to aim for ice. Hoping for cross kills is just a little too optimistic.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #433 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Vren »

Robocopter87 wrote:Ill make posts or something of that sort soon.
Still waiting.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #437 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Vren »

You can find it ironic and/or hypocritical, but today I have already voiced some of my views about who is likely scum, and Robo has not.
I also had a pile of work dropped on my desk on Friday, so I'm a little behind all around.
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Vren »

And, since I am still convinced Mallow is scum,

Vote: Mallow
Vren
Vren
Townie
Vren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #695 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Vren »

I had to replace out of all my games for personal reasons, but I've been reading along. I didn't post much in here, but I would like to point out that I pinged Jesse, Robo, and Mallow as scum in the posts I did make. Maybe I was a bit too concerned with what side they were on, but I knew they were the scum. Just saying.

Return to “Completed Open Games”