Open 268: Raise the White Flag (Game Over)

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yes. I'm obviously not the greatest at finding things for myself. D'oh!

VOTE: rekirtS

Welcome to MafiaScum. :) p.s. looC .emanneercs !revelC
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:28 am

Post by chkflip »

silverbullet999 wrote:-yababababa
Hi, silverbullet. How do you usually approach D1?
I approach it with four paws, snarl a little and howl once in awhile.
- I request a serious answer to this, please.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:12 am

Post by chkflip »

He hasn't even shown up yet, why would we do that?

UNVOTE: rekirtS
VOTE: andrew94

Insider information? Did you see his white flag poking from his trousers?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

Who said I didn't want you to answer the question? I simply didn't find it to be the first thing I needed to do. Hilarious that in one game you bitch at me for getting involved in a conversation involving you... and now you're bitching at me because I'm inquiring something of you.

Also, I don't quite follow the COP lynch. As much as I agree that the confirm looks odd, and the accompanied "oh" looks fishy as well, it could simply be "oh I meant to vote in the first post so [votehere]" imo. His accompanied confusion confirms that for me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ah. Hadn't thought about it like that. You're so clever,
Y
yabbadude.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: werewolf555
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

andrew94 wrote:1) it looked like a crumb to me, but he may or may not be crumbing
2) i dont know whether werewolf intended to put that crumb there
3) there are NO COPS, so why would scum make a cop crumb???????

+
hes reactions look confused so i guess hes not scum.
- I had an opinion considerably similar to yours, but don't now that it's been reiterated. What's with the jumpy accusation? It's not like I'm lying here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

@silverb:
silverbullet999 wrote:-Chk
- It's both. You haven't posted much, and what you have is just fodder.
- Could you elaborate on the shotty case, from your own standpoint?
Glad you answer a question directed at someone else (no i'm not, answering someone else's question does not help town at all, you earn a few scum points for that).. let me explain whats wrong.. he said i barely posted much... but then said i have posted a decent amount.
-Shotty's flippin... seemed like he was pushing for the easy lynch, and seeing how i've play with andrew before... andrew is almost always the easy lynch.
- You're partially right, I'm quite irritable today. Stressing over finals. I'll try to pet the wolfy more often. xP
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:12 am

Post by chkflip »

@shotty:
- Why so serious?

@andrew:
- What's with the demands?

@Chaotic Neutrality:
- ROFLCOPTER!~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #167 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Shotty quit, iirc.

VOTE: Drmyshottyizsik
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #171 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

rekirtS, who are your top scum reads?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #188 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:03 am

Post by chkflip »

No, I voted Shotty because I literally saw him say "I quit mafia". There was no point in keeping him around when he WAS playing, so now? It felt like the necessary fat to be trimmed. I'm giving the thread a re-read and will come back with something substance-worthy.

UNVOTE
for now, though.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:54 am

Post by chkflip »

All that means is the replacement was completely unnecessary and was because someone hurt his feelings or something. Check that same thread, some posts back. He said he quit mafia.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:fine i just quit mafia. You guys more than likely wont hear from me again. I will stay /in to mod, but once thats done I will most likely leave this site.
Still constructing the aforementioned substance.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #217 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lindisfarne wrote:Also, him being scum would actually make some sense out of Yabba's death. He admitted Yabba was clever, and andrew pointed out the appealing to ICs (Normally seen in Newbie games, IC townies normally dont last long against newb scum, who fear their logic and normally NK them relatively quick). This is the only scenario I can see in which Yabba's death BENEFITTED scum (remember, scum try to make the action that will most benefit them), since chk admitted yabba's cleverness, and he did seem quick to switch his point when pressured by yabba.
- You do realize that that's what they want you to think, right? Kill the guy that can be directly attributed to someone that isn't scum. NK 101, guy. Seriously. I'll respond further after the holidays, I'm quite busy at the moment.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #219 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

And what would the non-wifom response be, exactly?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:36 am

Post by chkflip »

Why would scum be the first one to bring it up? Wouldn't that make them the obvious scum once I flip town?

For the record, I'm not going for the "best wifom use" award, so the ad hom attack isn't really necessary. I'm trying to give you my point of view, the only thing (save a vote) that I've got in this game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

All of ^that. I don't have anything to imput right now, I've got a head cold and I'm still taking decorations down. Not that my opinion is going to be anything but WIFOM anyway, apparently. Can't have a thought and have it not be wine, oh no no. That's scummy.

:/

Get well soon, chkflip!
Last edited by Equinox on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #246 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm not trying to do anything, I just know that right now, no matter what I say, it's going to be flipped against me. No matter what. So I just don't feel like posting content to have some scum with more tenure shoot it down because he can write more eloquently than I can. It's bullshit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #264 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Your loss.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CHKFLIP

Return to “Completed Open Games”