Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Furcolow »

the scumtell she is referring to is a day1 JEEP tell which are outdated as shit, but I still like this one
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Furcolow »

I dislike a wagon being 1/3rd of the way from RVS when the votes on 58 seemed joking and whimsical
I would encourage you all to join Hiraki or, you know, actually lynch scum with Singer and I.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Psst. Meran's post is just as bad, and/or worse.
Parama wrote:the scumtell she is referring to is a day1 JEEP tell which are outdated as shit, but I still like this one
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CHANGE MY NAME IN THE QUOTETAGS?

@mod
is that legal? this is bullshit
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

Nobody Special wrote:Isn't Furcolow Parama's alt? :igmeou:
.... what?
you're fucking crazy
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

bvoigt wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I dislike a wagon being 1/3rd of the way from RVS when the votes on 58 seemed joking and whimsical
I would encourage you all to join Hiraki or, you know, actually lynch scum with Singer and I.
UNVOTE: Number 58
VOTE: Furcolow

Why would you be worried about a 3-vote wagon when it's 9 to lynch?
I love how you are accusing me of this, yet adhering to what I told you to do (get off the RVS bandwagon)
Meransiel wrote:That's a pretty good point. Plus, Number 58 is not here, so I guess we could always pressure him later.

Unvote

Vote: Furcolow
Meransiel bandwagons with you +scumpoints, 2nd bandwagon in 2 pages
Hiraki wrote:Hmmzorz.

I want to put my vote on Confid because of his FoS, but Meran is meeeeeh for her distasteful BWing.

Unvote

Carry on children.
Unvotes off the bandwagon too, after it has stalled, and after I called them out

So, basically, I called out Bvoigt, Meransiel, and Hiraki for being on the largest bandwagon after only a page. The next 3 people to post? all 3 of them, and they all unvote.

Bvoigt reads town, as he disliked being told what to do and used it as a reactionary test
Meransiel and Hiraki accrue scumpoints from me, Meransiel for BWing, and Hiraki because he didn't need to unvote

his hmmmmmm also feels faked to me, because I feel as if IF he were town, he would actually vote without just unvoting. Simply unvoting feels like scum waiting to place a vote as opposed to actually fishing out suspicions which town should do. It could just be their playstyles, we'll see.
Nachomamma8 wrote:One lynch from {bvoigt, ConfidAnon, Furcolow, Hiraki, Klazam, Meransiel, Nobody Special, Pim, silverbullet999, singersinger, Starbuck, Stethoscope}
One lynch from {Number50, Twistedspoon, DrBokchoy, Hazard with a Glove, boberz}
and where is your name?
Number58 wrote:
bvoigt wrote:Sorry but TBH, it really wasn't a good point. Plus, I don't like that you feel the need to justify changing away from your RVS vote.
True it was a bad point, but there is a point to vote him.
Furcolow wrote:the scumtell she is referring to is a day1 JEEP tell which are outdated as shit, but I still like this one
Furcolow is trying to justify a tell that is apparently outdated, aken to weak, but still forces it to apply.

Vote: Furcolow

Nobody Special why are you ignoring that the voting randomly part of the game has already ended since people are giving reasons for their votes already.
I don't find the FoS/vote tell to be weak whatsoever. It is the only JEEP tell for d1 that I like, besides 3rd and 4th votes in 7-9 people games
Pim wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I would encourage you all to join Hiraki or, you know, actually lynch scum with Singer and I.
You do know that Hikari is much, much, much, ..., much, much more worse than Confid, right?
Go, go wagon.
Explain?
Hiraki wrote:Sitting back and just watching is a basic implication of fense-sitting.

Pim. Are you ever going to make a good post, or should I expect this crap from you for the entire game?
Oh... NM.
Nachomamma8 wrote:One lynch from {Furcolow, Klazam, Meransiel, Nobody Special, silverbullet999, singersinger, Starbuck}
One lynch from {Number50, DrBokchoy, Hazard with a Glove, boberz}
YET AGAIN WHERE IS YOUR NAME ON THIS LIST?
Nachomamma8 wrote:One lynch from {Furcolow, Klazam, Meransiel, Nobody Special, silverbullet999, singersinger}
One lynch from {Number50, DrBokchoy, Hazard with a Glove, boberz}
>.>

Silver, no.
Why did you remove Starbuck from your list here? Where is ConfidAnon? Why are you removing people at all?
Hiraki wrote:Nobody_Special. You don't think that 58 was merely stating his opinion in a direct format?
How come you ignore Pim's post right above this one, Hiraki? It actually made sense, yet you ignore it, and the fact that their post said you were ignoring things isn't helping

vote: Hiraki
for being obtuse
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

Pim wrote:@Furc, Do I still need to explain or is it understandable why I think Hiraki is more likely scum than Confid?
more than confid? i dont care about more thans, i want to lynch a scum
we can only lynch 1, i dont give a fuck which it is
Meransiel wrote:
Furcolow wrote:his hmmmmmm also feels faked to me, because I feel as if IF he were town, he would actually vote without just unvoting. Simply unvoting feels like scum waiting to place a vote as opposed to actually fishing out suspicions which town should do.
That's a really weak point. A really ,
really
weak point.
not really
explain why you think so
silverbullet999 wrote:Fur, why the blow up on post 96?
someone changed my fucking name in a quote, that is bullshit
ConfidAnon wrote: I copy and paste the text into the reply box, then add the quote tags. For some reason, in my head you became Parama. Sorry.
So you are admitting to completely misrepresenting someone's word who had their vote on you? Cool story bro
Hiraki wrote:
Pim wrote:You do know that you have permission to my points against you, right Hikari?
I do, but I realize that your entire case on me, is on the basis of a misunderstanding. Therefore, I don't really care about it.
Furclow wrote:Hiraki because he didn't need to unvote
I liked 58. Sure, there was no reason to do it, but does that mean I can't do it? He didn't need pressure at that moment, I needed to see which one that did.
Furclow wrote:and where is your name?
Oh right, Nacho wants to lynch himself. Totally forgot.

Also, Furclow's point is based off of me BWing when I had the first RVS vote. How is that me BWing?
I am also voting you for not responding to Pim's case against you whatsoever and being generally obtuse

It is of note that Meransiel didn't include my other points, instead only strawmanning as well, so definitely have my eye on her with you
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Furcolow »

You tell me
Silver_bullet, answer this before I answer you, are you done defending confidanon/attacking his attackers?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

silverbullet999 wrote:-Fur
Silver_bullet, answer this before I answer you, are you done defending confidanon/attacking his attackers?
This is a sly double sworded question. I find you suspicious for your what I would deem overreaction. But now this question if answered implies I'm fully defending confid and more generally i am or was attacking his attackers. I don't like this one bit.

Now please answer my question posted to you.

VOTE: Furcolow
You are doing that
I don't mind your vote on me, it furthers your chainsaw defense of him
Klazam wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Pim wrote:@Furc, Do I still need to explain or is it understandable why I think Hiraki is more likely scum than Confid?
more than confid? i dont care about more thans, i want to lynch a scum
we can only lynch 1, i dont give a fuck which it is
So you believe that both hiraki and confid is scum?
those two and silverbullet are the ones I would be happy lynching at the moment, yes.
Pim wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Pim. There is no misunderstanding. You have horrible reasoning against me, that's it.
Hiraki wrote:I do, but I realize that your entire case on me, is on the basis of a misunderstanding. Therefore, I don't really care about it.
Besides that, you still have permission to explain.
this is not the response I was looking for. I felt like Pim's case on you was pretty good, actually, for d1.
Meransiel wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Meransiel wrote:
Furcolow wrote:his hmmmmmm also feels faked to me, because I feel as if IF he were town, he would actually vote without just unvoting. Simply unvoting feels like scum waiting to place a vote as opposed to actually fishing out suspicions which town should do.
That's a really weak point. A really ,
really
weak point.
not really
explain why you think so
Cause it is. A lot of people unvote and then sit on their votes, it is completely unrelated to their allignments. Also, this was the only point I had to debate because the others were good points, but it seemed a bit like you were trying to overmotivate and overexplain.

In short, I do believe the guy's kinda scummy, but I'm not getting town reads on you either.
I don't care if you're getting a town read on me - you must not be familiar with me
I dislike your admission of strawmanning

You linked to this post:
silverbullet999 wrote:-Fur
someone changed my fucking name in a quote, that is bullshit
I still don't see why the blow up. Yes confid accidentally/purposefully 'misquoted you' in stating that parama stated what you said. However it's not even like Parama is in this game so it's not like there's some super secret motive or plan (that I can see) for confid to purposefully do such a thing.

Would you be offended if I had the above and below quote quoted as fur said instead of your full 'name'?
So you are admitting to completely misrepresenting someone's word who had their vote on you? Cool story bro
How did he misrepresent your word... please expand on this.

P-Edit
-singer
ehhh let me just dig a lil bit more
? I don't give a fuck if there was a motive, it's something you just don't do. You don't misrepresent someone as someone else to make your response look different. It's improper. Why are you even focusing on this as a case of an overreaction? All you said is "you blew up" and then you defend confidanon, which I'm sure you're doing; you're chainsaw defending him, and you recently furthered it by voting one of his attackers (me)

Now, if there's anything I missed, let me know.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

I lost a big post due to a power outage. I will summarize.
I feel like strawmanning is ignoring the meat of an argument, which is what you were doing Meransiel. Your little "I like the rest of your argument" tack on just proves that you're only focusing on a miniscule point. Let's not argue over semantics, you even admit you weren't focusing on anything but a minute detail that is of no importance. Why would you do that? hmmm to make me look bad. Why would you want to make me look bad? You're reaching.

Silverbullet, I had a huge response typed out for you, and I am honestly glad that my computer died. Your play is offensive, and YOU are the one out of line here. This issue was between ConfidAnon and myself, and I am not going to respond to you whatsoever in this thread anymore if I can help it. Good day to you, sir.
Hiraki wrote:
Furclow wrote:this is not the response I was looking for. I felt like Pim's case on you was pretty good, actually, for d1.
Again, the case leans on the possibility that Confid is scum.
I'd like for you to go back to Pim's post and actually respond to it... I am beginning to believe you might be town, but you're not helping it much, honestly.
Number58 wrote:ConfidAnon - You have not responded to what I have said, or the same question that has been asked to you by other players. Can you please do so?

I think that Furcolow is more likely town then mafia given what he is saying. I actually think that he is doing some good question asking and the way he is reacting is from someone who is town. I think that ConfidAnon still needs more votes because he is not answering anything that is put against him, and the increased pressure is a good way to assure that we get the answers needed to lock in on an alignment.
You diagnosing me as town has me suspicious of you, but I like where your vote is, so I really don't care. I am leaning town on you regardless, as I can somewhat pick apart scum from town focusing on townreads. I am just not
quite
sure how to take this. If you HAD to lynch someone other than ConfidAnon, who would you choose #58?
silverbullet999 wrote:-Pim
But then I wonder, what's the reason for Furc-scum to overreact on it?
You really should start reading my posts...

I'm feeling less lazy today so I'll quote it in my most recent post.
You over reacted and went straight to the mod about this (something I think a scumbag would be more inclined to do if they feel they can pull a mod action from it which would obviously more than likely benefit scum).
I've read your posts, and not only are they bad, they are honestly offensive.

I liked Confid's recent post. It seemed to show genuine scumhunting
unvote

vote: Meransiel

I'm going with Nacho for now.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

Just your general behavior/tone/wordchoice in and of itself. I don't want to delve into it and start a pissing contest, just know I'm not going to really respond to you a lot, and if I do, like this, it will be very concise.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Furcolow »

Meransiel wrote:@Confid: lol, then I don' understand anything about him anymore.
LOL I HAVE A WAGON ON ME AND YOU ARE MY SCUMBUDDY PLZ HELP ME CONFID
Hiraki wrote:
Meran wrote:@Hiraki and singersigner: I actually have a problem reading this two chaps. They both have a...way of posting, that I don't know whether I should attribute to personality or alignment. Hiraki is being overprotective of himself, immediately questioning everyone that shows even the sightliest suspicion of him.
You should try it more often. Especially if the other person can't bring up any reason. It's a nice way to find easy scum.

I don't like Apokalypitka's first post. Especially the part where he votes Nacho, and then he FoS' bviogot. You wanna know the problem here? He completely misses all the little elephants in the room.
I agree with this. I had to QFT.
I'm keeping this at the top and pasting the rest, though, because I want my question to Singer at the bottom, as it is the thing I want responded to the most. You are helping my opinion of you. I'm still looking at Meransiel and ConfidAnon, personally. What are your reads past Meransiel, Hiraki?

SilverBullet you make me want to beat you. You need to lay off me, this is ridiculous, your play is terrible.
Nobody Special wrote:So. I've played with Furc before, and while he's essentially a loose cannon, he's ... different this time. I'm not liking that.

However, I'm still sold on Number58.

@Number58, what's your view on the Furc/silver argument?

@Furc, what's your take on the Number58/Nacho thing with me?

@silver, don't worry about Furc. You're doing fine, AFAIC.
Could you rephrase this? I view them both as town, though Number58 has me feeling a little squirmy for some reason, and it is hard to get a read out of Nacho since they are only repetitively posting that list.

I haven't really noticed anything from you, tbh, you seem to be drifting by.
DrBokchoy wrote:FOS Fur

Quote wars generally arent helpful. seems very defensive of himself. seems very aggressive and isnt gaining any town points from me
Well, lets see how you respond to someone putting anothers name on your quote. Aggressive? how?
I wasn't aware I needed to fake anything for you, since I'm totally scum bro, because I'm TOTALLY NOT GETTING ANY TOWN POINTS FROM YOU. SO COOL. gag me.
Apokalyptika wrote:Hi guys! Glad to be playing with you all.

From initial readings, I get a fairly null read on Furc (null leaning scum, though). Silverbullet gets townie points for how he responded. I'm not liking Meransiel, mostly for focusing on one little facet of furc's argument. For the record, I don't think it was that weak; in general, voting someone is more town than not voting someone. That being said, I'm not inclined to put her at L-3 right now. Nacho's lack of content is thoroughly irritating, and I think it's a way to get by without making any useful comments. I have enough respect for him as a player to think that he could get away with it, so I'm going to
Vote: Nacho
. Also,
FoS: bvoigt
, because his posts 1 and 2 really seemed like trying to trap someone into agreeing with him. Also, I think that the point was a quite reasonable one.
I understand you voting Nacho to pressure them, but this is not going to be helpful. Believe it or not, what Nachomamma is doing is probably the most protown thing going on this game..

it is certainly better than SilverBullet posting a wall about someone who has already promised to ignore them and not respond to them, but hey, it saves me from having to read it. The thing about it is I don't really believe scum would do that, and town can definitely make a bad case on town a lot more easily, so I guess the fact he did that makes me lean town on him a little, even if I would be completely fine with lynching him because I simply don't want to read his posting or respond to him.

Singer, are you happy with your vote? You've had the same vote since D1 over the JEEP FoS/Vote tell for scum, are you that confident in that tell? What are your thoughts on Meransiel?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #214 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Furcolow »

my response was genuine. I don't like Parama.
If he had quoted it and put HackerHuck or Ythill, I would have been flattered.

Hiraki, why the flip flop on Meransiel right after my questioning? What have I done that makes you view me as town?

EBWOP: I agree TS
I like the list style for d1, but I want content on subsequent days
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #219 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Furcolow »

gut > reasoning
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #245 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

DrBokchoy wrote:Silverbullet, I am with you. I do find fur annoying and I'm switching my vote from nacho to fur VOTE: fur

Fur is pretty rude and dismissive to other players and it doesnt seem to be getting anywhere. I think it just increases scum points on him and him being this way while defending himself is scummy. Why is fur still so mad and aggressive over someone changing his quote tags? It's over and I don't see why you have such as overreaction for this type of thing.
This isn't even about Confid and I anymore
This is a ploy that Silverbullet is using to beat a dead horse
Glad you replaced out, though, as you must be bad to give in to this
HackerHuck wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:I had some time to do a quick read-through. I actually agree with Apokalyptika on his Nacho vote. I don't like the gambit and I don't see it helping town at this point.

vote: nachomama
It may not be very helpful, but what makes Nacho's actions more likely to come from scum than town?
For starters, acting anti-town is more likely to come from scum than town.

If you look at the way he's posting, besides the obvious lack of content surrounding the game, he's basically just dropping in his town reads and it doesn't appear that he's going back and reevaluating anyone. The only bright spot I see is his (+1) on Maransiel, which actually appears to be him hunting scum, rather than just hunting town.

Furcolow's flattery is noted.

I haven't gone back through the thread yet, but will do so shortly.
It's not flattery; don't take it the wrong way.
Just because I like you more than Parama doesn't mean any more than that. You're both good players, so this isn't anything to do with ability, more on just the fact I dislike Parama's attitude. I'm sure a lot feel the same way about me, but that's very subjective, is it not? I'm sure you dislike me.

HH, you saw me as scum in a 17 page game, what are your thoughts on my meta?
You also saw me as town about a year ago in Mafia in Mendo... did you not?
Klazam wrote:
Klazam wrote:Mera-

My vote was on you because of your response. It felt wrong to me. Instead of posting something meaningful- you act like "pressuring you" was a joke.

Then your reply.... It's like you think its not worth the effort for me to question you. One thing i did get from your second response was the impression that you thought it would have been better for me to leave my vote on Hiraki, who claims he got two games mixed up. Why is that? It seems that you think that Hiraki's wagon had a good reason behind it or something.

Then you dimiss bvi in a jokey manner.

This is a lot of things i just gained from voting you. It seems that my vote was justified.
I dont see a response to this. You seem to have forgotten i was in this game.

in other news, Silver and Fur both feel town to me. Their efforts at generating these kinds of posts seem nonscummy to me.
Thanks. I don't really participate as scum. Glad you could notice.
Meransiel wrote:If you would check my last posts on the last 2 pages or so, you will see that my suspicion of Hiraki has decreased quite a lot.
Plus, I was not upset by the fact you were voting me. Hence, my laughing off your suspicion was neither a counterattack nor sarcasm, it was just...me being myself, dunno.
OK, so who are you suspicious of?
TwistedSpoon?
You are close to where I want to unvote, but I'm really not sure
Nobody Special wrote: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME AND NUMBER58 INTERACTING THE WAY WE DID?
What is so damning about your interaction with him? He was "trying to lead the town"?
(thanks hackerhuck for referencing that in your post, I really hate to have to sift through pages to find what someone is talking about)
I didn't really notice anything other than a little pissing contest. Hardly worthy of a vote. I view him as trying to help the town, I view you as more anti-town, niggardly, and detrimental in that exchange.

However, I'm not sure you're scum. I haven't seen enough from you to pick one or the other, so I would guess town, as my odds are better with like 12 vs 3.
Hiraki wrote:WTF. I missed three people.

YUCK.
I missed you missing them

Apok
why not a vote on Confid?

unvote;
vote: ConfidAnon

like so.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Furcolow »

silverbullet999 wrote:hiraki's flip flops disturb me slightly
care to make a 100 line post about how he is a bad emotional player?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #250 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Furcolow »

singersigner wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:hiraki's flip flops disturb me slightly
care to make a 100 line post about how he is a bad emotional player?
No that's you, remember?
I don't remember, because I didn't read it :)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #252 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Furcolow »

go retire
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #254 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Furcolow »

ive had men tell me they love me
and im not even gay
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #282 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

Dislike the attempted wall. Full of one liners and no scumhunting. Makes me feel like they can't make a proper wall because they're not town.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #283 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

i'm disappointed nacho actually posted, btw :)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #308 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Meransiel wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
Meransiel wrote:
bvoigt wrote:And how does arguing over the definition of OMGUS defeat his argument? It may make his argument look weaker, but it doesn't address the actual point.
There was no actual point in it. He said my accusations on him bandwagoning are silly, when
the topic was full of people justifying why I would be a good vote
. See the contradiction there? I don't need to defeat a player which defeats himself.
But why did you bother saying, "It would be omgus if I would be voting you for it"?
Because he accused me of omgusing.

@Fur - not that easy to make a wall provided only a couple people post regularly, and the main points have been presented already, aye? Wrote what I thought was notable, collected my own set of reads and suspicions, I don't think I'm exactly posting contentless, if that's what you're accusing me of doing.
not contentless, but making a wall is very easy. if i can do it, i'm pretty sure you can.
Twistedspoon wrote:
Furcolow wrote:i'm disappointed nacho actually posted, btw :)
why?
He hurt his town read from me a little bit.
Slightly, though, but it's still there and it is what it is.
I viewed it as a solid town player trying to stay out of the spotlight, personally, and make it to D2/part 2 of d1 here. Had he waited to come out then, I'd be like, ok... town.

I'm interested in whether or not scum have daytalk here. If not, it will be very hard for them to communicate through 2 lynches. 1 lynch is hard enough, but 2 will be painstaking.

I've been in this setup before, in zachtown in the mountains, and I'll tell you this:
Lynching scum in the first cycle was HUGE for the town's ego.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #309 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Furcolow »

bvoigt wrote:Meransiel and DrBokchoy.
both seem like easy lynches... popular.
why these two?

Klazam seems to agree with you. :roll:

Meransiel wrote:Because, don't know, I am a popular lynch, I could get killed, if I get killed, the town has 1 vote less, true?
How can we know... only you can know...

Klazam wrote:...
I kind of felt the same way. Your expoliation of bvoigts tops seems town, though, so don't feel like I've got heat on you or whatever from this.

Also beginning to like Silver recently
HH seems to be having a good effect on his questioning.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #329 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

Klazam wrote:
Furcolow wrote: Your expoliation of bvoigts tops seems town, though, so don't feel like I've got heat on you or whatever from this.
Rephrase please. I cant understand this sentence.
he listed two people as scummy
you addressed them a page ago extensively
you doing it actually flowered it out, expanded on it, and explored tangents

he simple said something like A & B are scum, I liked yours as town more and his as scum.
HackerHuck wrote:
Furcolow wrote:HH seems to be having a good effect on his questioning.
Not really, I'm still hoping for some content from singer...
Well, he's taking notes.
Singer lurking is her scum meta, btw.
Twistedspoon wrote:
Furcolow wrote: Lynching scum in the first cycle was HUGE for the town's ego.
the good kind or bad kind?

confidence or complacency?

in my mini game we lynched scum d1 and go so complacent the rest were town lynches; we thought our advantage was enough

still, lynching scum d0.5 would be fantastic, I just wouldn't want us to get complacent though :]
The good kind... but it was a game with BenMage as town, so town will not ever get complacent. That guy loves pressure and quicklynches.
Meransiel wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:As a (sort of) disinterested party here, I just read it that he wanted to update and refine his reads, not that his initial reads were flawed. Really, SB, I think you're making too much out of this.
Interested in how those new reads will look like, though.
By the way, reinforced my pro-town reads on silver.
Furcolow wrote:
Meransiel wrote:Because, don't know, I am a popular lynch, I could get killed, if I get killed, the town has 1 vote less, true?
How can we know... only you can know...
Not exactly easy to motivate the uses of phrasings. Seriously, the second best way that crossed my mind was to show a game where I was town and used the same phrasing. So yeah, not many good ideas. More like answering a question to have it answered, rather than providing a real answer, that which, in this case, may not even exist.
Way to see-saw and have a weak meta defense.
bvoigt wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
bvoigt wrote:Meransiel and DrBokchoy.
both seem like easy lynches... popular.
why these two?
Meransiel- He hasn't done anything overly scummy, but you can ISO me to find some little things I don't like; for example, this post:
Meransiel wrote:Just surprised is all. I mean, everybody needs pressure, if a wagon is already half-started, why abandon it and go for someone new?

Not a bad strategy, no, just unexpected.

Put any questions, point to anything I've said and done that looked scummy, and I'll gladly answer.
DrBokchoy- It seems like much of his content is hypocritically asking Nacho to provide content. Here is his second post of the game:
DrBokchoy wrote:nacho, wanna add some content rather that just post that stuff over and over again.
that doesn't seem like a townie reaction from DrBokChoy to you?
I agree on Meransiel, also dislike their vote on me since I'm so suspicious of them
silverbullet999 wrote:Players who have really died:
Nacho,
sing (though obviously now V/LA)
Confid
Number58?
Pim

Above players... let's undie and post some yes?

(Especially you nacho, I see you lurking and this isn't like you from previous games)

P-Edit

Disregard Nacho, though i'm holding soon to be within the next 3 days...
I like this post from Silver
his last 2 posts have been really awesome
I am not scum distancing and then buddying from him
I am simply addressing changes in gameflow, general changes.
This is not some sort of scum disclaimer
it is heartfelt :)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #332 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Furcolow »

Meransiel wrote:Voted you before you started suspecting me, so no, that's not why I have my vote on you.

Also,
I am not scum distancing and then buddying from him
...wasn't that defense kind of unneeded?
If you want to count you sheeping someone elses point in the RVS as a serious vote
The fact you still have your vote on me is a joke, considering how obviously town I am
bvoigt wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
bvoigt wrote:DrBokchoy- It seems like much of his content is hypocritically asking Nacho to provide content. Here is his second post of the game:
DrBokchoy wrote:nacho, wanna add some content rather that just post that stuff over and over again.
that doesn't seem like a townie reaction from DrBokChoy to you?
No, why?
I disagree with you. There are only 3 scum, and I read him as a dumb townie, though I could be wrong.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #340 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Klazam wrote:Fur- you mean explanation not exploitation, then? It's clear now. Thanks.
expoliation.
i guess i mixed exfoliation and explanation
a flowering out of an explanation into tangents from something small (naming 2 fos) into something larger (expanding on them in your next posts which he[bvoigt, here] was unable to do)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #341 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Apokalyptika wrote:Hey Furc, why's you like silver's last post so much? It's just a list of inactive players, seems pretty null to me. Out of all silver's posts, it seems baffling that you'd fixate on this one...an opportunity to get back into his good graces now that he's so townie looking?
FoS: Furc
"why's" i like his post?
i dunno man, why's don't you like take an English class?
His list has exceeded your town play; you have done nothing.

He also posted a wall, and even if I didn't read it, that feels town.
I am going to vote you for not having the balls to vote
All townies have are their vote, and all we have are townies, so someone who is afraid to vote needs to go

unvote: Meransiel
vote: Apokalyptika

It's weird seeking a policy lynch, but we have one more wagon, and there is at least over a 21% chance you will flip scum by simple game design, but that ~80% you won't I don't give a flying fuck about because your play is fucking terrible.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #358 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

when you say "tunneling on furc" you are indicating you find Meransiel to be scum and me to be town?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #362 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I'd like to see Confid/silver/singer/pim/nacho give reasoning for not being on the top wagons
Confid recently said he was "happy with his vote"
Nacho is "exploring other avenues" with singer, but wants to lynch Meransiel iirc unless he changed his mind
Singer apparently is the most inactive mafia player on the site when compared to the amount of games she is in
Silver has stopped tunneling on me, so I guess he might be ok to change his? idk

I'd like to see these people join the top 3 wagons
If we are wagonning outside of these top 3 I'd like to do it on Singer if she will not replace out
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #367 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 am

Post by Furcolow »

I am curious as to where the votes on Confid went... they left the game with Singer apparently
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #369 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

Singer's RVS vote is better than about half the votes out there, actually
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #371 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

havent looked into singer, but you are voting singer, vote meransiel.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #384 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

seems a little opportunistic to peg 3 scum on 3 pages
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #411 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Nobody Special wrote:I would prefer a Nacho lynch over a meran lynch. I don't see how meran is being all that scummy (and I think he's kinda new) but Nacho is being very actively anti-town, and should die.
What happened to your case on #58?

@pod person: I meant I like that particular JEEP tell. People still FoS their partners while voting other people D1 all the time. It's referred to as distancing, nowadays. It doesn't just have to be constrained to the RVS, but it is easiest to detect there.

At any time I would hammer ConfidAnon simply for that.

"why are popular lynches bad"
they're not, but you're sort of snatching that out of context. In fact, I am only suspicious of bvoigt for that, not klazam. I detailed how Klazam's furthering of those reads was much better than bvoigt simply listing them as scum.

@Silver: not understanding how I'm #1, go read a game I played as scum, then get back to me. Ok?

@singer: you responded to it by quoting yourself, which made me feel a lot better. I've seen you make excuses way more as scum than town, in the newbie game where I had a flawless town win as a doctor, and I've seen you lurking as gummybear where my play in my hydra helped lead to another solid town win. I've seen you as scum, and you lurk as scum. You have been lurking here, and only make a dedicated post when called out to do so, much like what I just saw from you in Metropolis. How can you not understand that? It is pretty simple, and you know it.

There is no irony in me reading him a dumb townie. Nice backhanded insult. I am not dumb, though I am a townie. I had a near MENSA level IQ the last time I was tested, so I am nearly a genius. Get off of that,
now

Your post is ridiculous, and shows that YOU are the dumb one.
You say Nacho caught up, posted now, is town. Did you not? I will quote it if need be.
You then go on to vote Nacho
This is pretty bad standing alone, but it is WAY worse considering you called Meransiel town, then went on to say "Meransiel is the only obvious lynch for today", THEN vote Nacho.
singersigner wrote: NACHO EXPLAINS. Yay. : )
…Nacho’s town.
-cut-
Meransiel is definitely town
-cut-
Merasiel’s the only viable lynch for today
-cut-
I would rather lynch Nacho, though. He’s not acting in a pro-town manner anymore.
Look at these blatant contradictions.
Are you really that much of an idiot? I'll give a disclaimer that you said "though you're against it, Meransiel is the only viable lynch", but when you fucking say someone is the only viable lynch or something is the only viable option, that's what you fucking do.
singersigner wrote:
Ah yes. Simply put, the explanation for why he was doing what he was doing made sense, giving me a town read, then as he started posting, he fell victim to inconsistencies and scummier behavior.

Re: vote...it seemed as though you felt you had legitimately found a scumslip indicative of scum, but chose not to switch your vote. Why was Meransial a better vote at the time?
This contradicts you saying he was town when he was posting in your previous post which I highlighted.

If it's between Meransiel and Nacho, I am definitely wanting to keep the better player alive. I am open to a wagon on Singersigner/confidanon/nobody special/bvoigt. Confid for the RVS bit with the JEEP tell, the others for their interactions with Meransiel. I DON'T SEE ANY OTHER LYNCH AS VIABLE, BUT I'M GOING TO ACTUALLY VOTE THE VIABLE LYNCH, UNLIKE FLIPPY FLOPPY SINGER.
unvote;
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I don't need to blatantly misrepresent you, I gave a disclaimer about Meransiel.
I am voting you for flip flopping on reads on the second cycle, and you can call it fluffery all you want, but you are just butthurt that you flip flopped so badly and got called out on it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #436 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

welcome to the game
im glad youre voting the scum
maybe we can lynch

the above haiku was brought to you by town aligned dot org
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #437 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Furcolow »

singersigner wrote:But I...didn't...get called out on it?

I very explicitly explained my reads and who I'd be ok with lynching. I can't help it if you didn't read my post in order. Though I will apologize for not explaining why I felt Meransiel needs/should be lynched today. That did come across as ambiguous.
I did call you out on it. Now you are lying.
I read your post in order, then when I got to the bottom, I realized how contradictory it was with the top.
"ambiguous" is not the word. I am not as concerned with the Meransiel aspect, I am way more concerned with you saying Meransiel's lynch was the lynch for today, nigh imperative, and that we had no other options..... yet you didn't vote Meransiel, you voted Nacho, who you called town.

Did you or did you not call Nacho town? I will definitely quote the shit out of it and vote you if you lie about this. Please quit dodging and explain yourself fully here, or I really am going to derail all wagons and tunnel the shit out of you.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #439 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

@pod person: I agree having a flip makes the RVS a little easier to understand, and can be damning, especially with that tell

I'm really liking #424 from number 58. I find it both refreshing to see someone elaborate on new reads, which he follows into leads. I agree with his town assessment of who he assessed as town in that post as well. I would rather lynch the other two up for lynch, personally, and would consider voting apok or singer if the chance arises near deadline.

I am probably going to save singer for the 2nd cycle.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #441 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

I'm perfectly fine with an Apok lynch, but do we want to let Meransiel off the hook? I don't know if I want to see Apok flipping town and an alive Meransiel.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #443 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Furcolow »

there's no way in hell we should lynch anyone other than Meransiel with this
Why are you flip flopping on that now?
You really wanted Meransiel earlier.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #444 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Furcolow »

"I say we go for mer .5"
"apok should be first"
direct contradiction in like 10 posts
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #448 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

You said nacho was town
you then said nacho was scum
I am speaking now like I would to a child, around the age of 5, because that is the only way I will get you to address this point apparently
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #472 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Noone hammer.
unvote

claim
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #473 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I don't like Nobody Special's post
mentions the deadline extension like he is nervous
jumps on the major wagon, defending the pressure against apok

I like Nacho's recent posting in terms of attacking the 2nd lynch (town)
addressing a town read (town) - though, nacho, please watch your wording. How can you KNOW singer is town?

I am going to join the apok wagon. I feel we get more information out of it now, and that is key/vital/important for the 2nd phase.
I have experience in this setup, and enjoy it. I will definitely put this game in front of others in terms of my posting as I have demonstrated, as it is the only vital way to win this scenario for my faction.

Do with this as you may:
vote: apokalyptica

Sorry if I spelled your name wrong.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #475 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

thanks for ruining any chance i had of that working
vote: meransiel
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #509 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

Hiraki feels scummy to me over this past page
Furcolo is suspicious yo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #511 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

This is the second time in the game I have been suspicious of you involving Meransiel or ConfidAnon
You claiming something isn't what it is doesn't mean it isn't because this is mafia and people lie
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #513 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

I'm just refuting how weak your point in defense was
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #522 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Hiraki wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I'm just refuting how weak your point in defense was
It was because your attack was weak. In fact, your attack had no basis at all. Why should my defense something other than proportional?
Defense is overrated, but I feel you have taken not answering questions and cases on you to an extreme. You should want to appear protown, to scumhunt, and to quell any suspicion of you. You are not doing the latter. I have raised a few good points against you, whether you want to admit it or not, but you repetitively just brush shit off.
Hiraki wrote:Silver. Your constant push on me is really giving me the wrong tingle.

Just because you believe they had no significance, doesn't mean that I haven't said anything.

Also, nice question dodge.
You have no room to be calling someone out on dodging suspicion, this is hypocritical in my eyes, as per my above statement.

@Silver, why so quick to forgive? I feel you are possibly barking up the RIGHT tree for once.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #526 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

pulling a silver
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #541 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Hiraki you completely ignored Pim when they had a case on you

@Singer, there should be a flip, and then the day immediately resumes like nothing happened
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #553 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Meransiel wrote:Hiraki, stop being such a pain! I'm FoSing ye.

Vote: Number58
Hiraki is scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #570 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Furcolow »

HIRAKI IS SO OBV SCUM WHY DO YOU ALL NOT SEE IT?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #571 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

w/e I'm fine with Apok
unvote;
vote: Apok

I believe that's L-1
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #587 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;

more scumhunting and analysis in that one post than Hiraki has had all game
Meransiel implicated Hiraki in their first vote with a FoS on Hiraki which, since it is a posted tell, is somewhat outdated... but people really overlook this one. I really like this tell, and that is why I refrain from early FoS in RVS due to flipping implications of association
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #588 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I also dislike $573, "I'm not going to defend myself any more/better than this" feels scummy. Town would/should be like "I don't need to defend myself to you" not "my defense is weak"

If Meransiel dropped that tell on purpose to get you lynched, sorry, but I don't see them being that good of a player.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #591 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

Guys apok seems to be truly scumhunting
I encourage you all to wagon elsewhere
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #593 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Furcolow »

I used up my town cred?
tough shit i guess
unvote;
vote: apok
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #595 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

I did read it, and I dislike you backtracking so easily
I feel like you are town, but you are just getting in the way, if you want to be honest.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #596 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

Plus your analysis of my gambit as being sketchy is ridiculous. It's a town tell.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #611 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Furcolow »

fos: NS
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #653 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Furcolow »

wish you all had listened to me yesterday

nacho, don't even say it
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #658 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Hiraki's refusal to appear pro-town makes me believe he isn't pro-town even more
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #663 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Furcolow »

What is this inactivity?
Noone wants to step up to the plate?
I'll read through and make a case tomorrow if noone else has and someone reminds me.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #707 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by Furcolow »

why is my fucking vote not being counted
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #708 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #718 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Furcolow »

can we get a prod/replace on confidanon? hasnt posted in about a month
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #719 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Furcolow »

oh, i see now, sorry
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #720 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

I just brushed up on the Meransiel iso, and while it makes me happier with a NS lynch, Meransiel both listed you as "pretty much town", and avoided speaking with you, Number 58.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #733 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

Hiraki wrote:FURCOLOW. ANSWER MY QUESTION.
?
All I've seen from you is a possible connection to SingerSigner and you tunneling on TwistedSpoon, I have seen no questions from you towards me

You are not in a position to be questioning anyone, anyways.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #743 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Hiraki wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Hiraki wrote:FURCOLOW. ANSWER MY QUESTION.
?
All I've seen from you is a possible connection to SingerSigner and you tunneling on TwistedSpoon, I have seen no questions from you towards me

You are not in a position to be questioning anyone, anyways.
Hiraki wrote:TS "MISSED" A CHUNK OF MY WALL AND STILL REFUSES TO RESPOND TO IT. HOW IS THAT TOWN?
I have seen you ignore people's cases/questioning/wording this game rampantly and find your commenting/questioning to be very hypocritical
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #752 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Furcolow »

This game needs a huge wagon, or competing ones
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #754 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

vote: Twisted Spoon

oh hoho
competition
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #764 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

Great, LLD replacing a town read, expect there to be terrible wagons springing up shortly on members of the town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #765 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

Twistedspoon wrote:i don't get it

why did you change wagons, furc?
I like dualing wagons as town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #766 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Furcolow »

dueling
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #767 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

actually, you know what. I'm seeking a policy lynch here. We have a pretty good group, with noone taking the lead. The town is therefore more of an aggregate of consciousnesses, which is harder for scum to properly exist within.

With LLD replacing in, s/he will try to take over the game, and will not only ruin our chances of open-mindedness, but will hamper what fun I expect the game to be.

vote: LLDelta
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1061 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

Yeah, guys, I'm either "dumb scum" or "bad town" or whatever according to LLD

But you guys just let this game gain 11 pages in like a day

If you all had wagonned with me, this wouldn't have happened

See why I was seeking a PL now? I can barely keep up with all this
I'm back on page 32, for the record. Expect a gigantic wall, even with me ignoring LLD.
unvote

I did read hacker as town, so I guess LLD might be town, but I say might because HH is a good enough player to muddle my read.
If I can't find any scumtells, I'll be voting Twistedspoon. I also dislike Silver's sheeping of my vote, and switching me to town, which, coupled with the way he was posting earlier in the game, bodes badly for him. I could see myself voting Silver for piggybacking as well, basically.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1064 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Furcolow »

omfg singersigner's 821 is great. It coincides with what she wanted... but that is what I
didn't
want.
I knew LLD would make this thread go from the nice, leisurely pace, to being... this

10 pages in a day

because she types like this

because it is cool to type like fate

HEY MAYBE ILL EVEN ALL CAPS

EVEN IF IM NOT READING THE THREAD

TWISTEDSPOON IS TOTALLY SCUM YOU GUYS

I CAUGHT HIM BACKTRACKING, AND HE WAS OMGUS ATTACKING HIRAKI

WE SHOULD TOTALLY LYNCH HERE BROS
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1065 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Furcolow »

ebwop: im back on page 33, kids, because you all need to quit posting... for like half a day at least
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1072 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh gods.

Toog, you better fucking be town so you can help me slap some sense into these people.
If you were reading the game, you would realize Toog, replacing ConfidAnon, is replacing into a slot that has committed a few scumtells. I doubt he is town.

Singer's buddying of me in #834 is noted. Dislike, scumpoints. Thanks, though.
bvoigt wrote:@LLD: Have you read the entire thread? Also, what happened to your VCA thinking that Furc was opportunistic scum?
It is obvious LLD didn't read the thread up until this point. If she hasn't commented on anything earlier in the game, I will be voting her. Only scum have the motivation to not catch up.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm reading as I go Bvoigt. On Page 10 now.

I still don't like Furc's votes... but again, same reasoning why I think his vote on my might not be auto scum like it would be in other players. >.<
I kind of agree with this, actually. I play town like a lot play scum. I am not nervous as town, and I look to play with a group. I also put a lot more effort into winning as a townie than I would as, say, a roleblocker, whereas a lot of people would rather boast over a scum win. Sure, i'll boast over one, but I probably don't deserve it - I am pretty bad and nervous when I am scum.

I am not being nervous in this game, and I am being both logical and concise. I like this post. Pretty sure LLD is town. Also says she's on Page 10, so I'll relent on the not catching up. Glad to have that answered.
bvoigt wrote:I'm pretty sure LLD is town here. Silverbullet might be scum, but I'm going to stick with my Number58 vote for now.
Liking Bvoigt's read here on #35. I felt the same about that latest LLD post before this.
catching up (check)
providing good logic (check)
admitting my town meta is different from mosts (check)

Scum have no reason to do any of those things
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
singersigner wrote:You just labeled NS as town without reason. Only scum can afford to do that.

NS isn't scum.

He's not lurking.

NS only ever posts when he's town. Always always always.

I have the experience, I would know. I can reference games with him as both.
I disagree. NS was lurking very hard during the earlier cycles. Check timestamps if you don't believe me.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:LLD I HAD FAITH IN YOU.
I HAD FAITH FOR YOU TO PUT SENSE INTO THIS TOWN. BUT NO.

Toog is the final defense before I destroy this thread >.>

NACHO, I FOUND US A SCUM. IT IS HARD TO TALK SENSE INTO A TOEN WHEN MY GREETING IS AN ATTEMPTED PL.
lol
i was just mad that you got me lynched in [redacted] tbh
plus i knew you post too much, and are the town-leader/white-knight type, so that was the policy... especially considering the "leaders" so far have been #58/NS/Nacho and have been posting infrequently. I rather liked it.

If you and Hiraki would just refrain from commenting on each others comments, and posting 20 times a day, this thread might not grow so fast....

SB
: In your 872 you state you are a townie, what is the point in even saying that in this setup?

The reaction I gained from my weak-ass-vote on LLD was from TS, actually
He was placing feelers out to see if he could gain a counter wagon on me with LLD at first, on page 32 I believe.
Here, I'll find the quote:
Twistedspoon wrote:I'd agree with Delta here

Gurc's unexplained unvote and then switch to delta hardly gives off the vibes I'd see from scumhunting

In fact, this vote on delta hasn't come from scumhunting at all :/

and we're well past RVS

explain more about your LL vote, furc
This is the scum response to what happened
He's trying to weigh which side will make an easier mislynch

Add this in a recipe with how I have been feeling Hiraki is town, their fighting not feeling like town on town, and how he was like "well, guys, let's wait to see if Furc's vote was a gambit"... definite scumpoints.

vote: TS
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1073 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Furcolow »

I should have taken the toog part out. After 1 post from him, I feel he is worth keeping around.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1075 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:i can but I know I'm not

also, I'm only on it on the grounds that no other lynches are feasible and
Furc admits it's a gambit

also, Silver might very well flip scum

Query: What do you do if Furc comes out and continues advocating Policy Lynching me? I.E: It's not a gambit, he actually wants to PL me?
why would he seriously want to PL you?

we'll cross that bridge should we get to it, but should that eventuality occur then I'll have to start questioning him since that would have been just as bad as silver's sheep
This is true. Everything I said was truthful, and not a lie.
I didn't want LLD coming into the thread, taking over, and forcing out 10 pages in a day... but hey, what's done is done.
Twistedspoon wrote:
Furcolow wrote: how he was like "well, guys, let's wait to see if Furc's vote was a gambit"... definite scumpoints.
what do you mean 'Let's wait'

My vote was placed before you turned up, therefore I was not waiting

not that I can see anything wrong with waiting a little extra
Your vote? On Silver?
How come in your iso's #89 to 98 your general statement was something like "Furc looks bad" into "Silver is scum, however, I want to see if Furc gambitted"

Sure, you didn't wait on me to get back before you voted Silver, but did you not say HOWEVER I want to see if Furc gambitted? Are you lying about this?

You don't have to respond
I don't feel like you are bussing SB
I am ok with placing SB at L-1 to see if you might be town, TS
unvote;
vote: SB
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1084 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

besides jester/fool, you mean?
unvote
for now. KK catching up before lynch > KK killed in the night during catchup
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1087 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

Guys go look at Hero764 in iso
Bus on Meransiel, buddying up with me, wagonning on Apok with no reason other than "two for two"

I agree with Silver here, actually, LLD.
Here's why:
When you say, sure, lynch Silver, it actually makes you appear pro-town and you won't be held accountable
when you say, no, I don't know, it shows a lack of conviction and unwillingness to stick your neck out

Now, that may differ from person to person, but I know a guy I used to play with that would regularly make this gambit/deal, and I don't believe he was ever lynched for it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1089 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

The thing is, though, taking this deal doesn't mean you actually have to cash in on it... trust me.
90% of people won't hold you accountable. It is really rather a town tell to stick your neck out.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1091 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Furcolow »

It's more of a man's thing to do. I wouldn't see a girl doing it as having the same outcome, as genders are wired differently.
The above might sound sexist, but it is not my intention. Also, if you keep it in mind, don't talk about it too much. It is definitely something I don't want to become common knowledge, wikified, and ruined.

Yes, scum could do it. That is why I don't really want it thrown out there all that much. You are right to say "I'll remember this" as opposed to "well, fine, lynch me if he isn't town"... the reason being because knowing about this changes everything.

having no knowledge of it, and doing it, I'd be sure you were town
doing it after I said "this would make you look town", it really would lessen the extent of your towniness shining
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1105 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Furcolow »

vote: NS
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1136 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

KK - The ConfidAnon replacing my name with Parama's sure was bizarre, but it lead to a nice interaction with silver which can be used to prove we are definitely not amongst the same alignment if we are scum

LLD - Sorry that you were greeted with a policy lynch. Trust me, I know how it feels.

Why do you feel SS is trying to buddy me as "unopposed force"? I don't really see it being unopposed. I feel like she has a town read on me, sure, but I would be more than happy lynching her. I am just not 100% she is town.

I sort of like the TS wagon, but my heart is telling me he won't flip scum. I dislike Toogeloo's jump onto it. Sure, he made one really good post, but why is he sheeping? What was his reasoning? "'kay"? Great.

Hiraki, I'm warming up to you, but I wish you would have stuck with your TS tunneling tbh. I don't normally tell people to tunnel, and while I'm not trying to imply you are bussing or anything, I would have pretty much cleared you outright had you not sheeped off of LLD. Now, as it is, if TwistedSpoon is lynched, I will have you in my mind more as a semi-cleared and will still casually have my eye on you towards endgame scenarios whereas before I may have just automatically hammered the other guy in a three-way lylo because of your interactions thus far.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1139 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Furcolow »

buddying silver
if you're scum it would help my reads on Toogeloo or LLD.

I don't see you being on a scumteam with Toog due to your first vote, on ConfidAnon, which was -very- serious for an RVS vote.

I don't see you being on a scumteam with LLD because of the interactions you had when I was seeking a PL because of playstyle when this town has been more of a conglomerate with no clear leader.

Does it make you feel better that I would much rather lynch Toogeloo to see YOUR alignment than vice versa?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1141 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Not Voting - Hero764, singersigner <- wouldn't be surprised if there was a scum in here
Hero's iso is pitiful, I read it the other day

vote: Hero764
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1166 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1168 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Furcolow »

vote: SS
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1169 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Singer advocating townie lynches in a mountainous ...
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1203 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

Townie:
Furcolow
Kublai Khan because of Klazam's interactions with Meransiel
Nacho - I liked his gambit d1, and he has been solid on both the lynching and scumhunting fronts
bvoigt - meta

Likely townie:
Nikanor - because of Pim's questioning of Meransiel
LLD - I liked HH
Hiraki - I feel he has had what feels to be town on town interactions
Silver - emotional, and argumentative he contributed walls early on in the game
NS - has shown scumhunting in spurts
#58 - I feel he could have been around more, but I want to keep him around for now if he remains active. I feel he asks good questions, and while I'll admit I have him lower in my "who I think is town" category, I want to keep him around for said questions.

Null:
Singer - I've had a hard time reading her. She has been better about activity as of late, but I can't wipe away some initial waryness, even given her attempts at buddying me.

ConfidAnon Toogeloo - If this slot is scum, I would feel a
lot
better about singer with this lynch, but if TS is scum I would feel like the Toogeloo/ConfidAnon slot itself was likely town
Twistedspoon - I feel like we get a lot of information out of this wagon, more so than most others out there. It would make KK obvtown to the max for me, and I would have my suspicions lessened on my other suspect, Toogeloo, if TS flips scum.

I want to lynch @ TS because of interactions with Hiraki
I am not going to vote Toogeloo, even with the JEEP tell confid had with Mera D1 yet
I will possibly look into iso's if TS is town to see if anyone was arguing with Hiraki when that happened that could be interpretted as chainsaw defending TS
Toogeloo has had some good reads in his recent posting, the TS wagon is bigger (even if it has kind of died off a little), and without a solid wagon I feel everyone is a little uncertain and needs guidance on this... so here you all go.

Let's actually stay on this wagon this time.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1263 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

Well, your push on me in that game was OMGUS driven, and you did that in this game, immediately voting me

vote: LLD

I had made a list with you as being scummy, and you instantly voted me for it.
When I pushed you for this game, you instantly voted me for it
You were scum in that game, and you are demonstrating the same behavior in this
my vote is not changing.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1293 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

LLD you failed to answer why your voting me for having you in my list of scum and then you voting me for seeking your lynch in this game are different
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1305 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I thought about joining the TS wagon, but then I felt like he might flip townie and end with me being disappointed
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1308 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Furcolow »

vote: Nobody Special
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1339 (isolation #99) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Furcolow »

objection
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1428 (isolation #100) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I've read nacho as town more than NS
I'm agreeing with Hiraki on this
vote: Nobody Special
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1460 (isolation #101) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Furcolow »

this game teaches the lesson of importance to get over town on town misunderstandings
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1465 (isolation #102) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Furcolow »

people who were in the game the entire time largely had a town read on you for that d1 gambit

Return to “Completed Open Games”