farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #986 (isolation #200) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Counterquestion: Do you think Archer is scum?
I figure scum with Looker at this point. I have a stronger scum read on Looker. Archer just looks like reads scum based on lack of scum suspects and following.

Reads Magua's game theory:

Oh look I get to prove someone's game theory wrong.
God I look forward to this game being over.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #993 (isolation #201) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Bella wrote:Because I'm of the opinion that what you're putting down to scumminess is more due to carelessness and a lack of attention being paid to the game. Particularly the Egg vote, I just don't consider it likely that Lookerscum would make that vote whilst employing a lurkerscum strategy (which is what he's done if he's scum) because it'd draw unnecessary attention to him.
I disagree. Scum not paying attention is an easy ploy.

OMG Regan I swear to God get your fucking vote off the obvious fucking town and put you vote on either archer, looker or me! Are you fucking 3 or something? You don't get your fucking way so you have to put and push a mislynch!

UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #202) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

@Egg: If you believe Archer is now town why do you believe Regfan is scum? I expect better from you at this point.
@Looker/Bella: This debate is pointless. I can't believe no one is voting for Looker for his wishy washy, what if Egg isn't JK when any town worth their salt (WHICH EGG FUCKING DID WHEN BATT FAKE CLAIMED THE ROLE DAY ONE) would counter claim.

I swear Magua do me a favor, just vote me and put me out of this hell hole of a game. If nothing else your doing me a major favor and Regfan is right there is a great case against me. I put myself in a hole this game that it will always make me look suspicious. I already claimed VT, scum will keep me alive because of people's suspicion. And finally I want to see Regan have egg on his face.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #203) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Looker: I would not put my worst enemy threw this headache. I'm not going to replace because that doesn't change reads from how I behaved.
Also not trusting a claimed JK in an open game that has JK as a town role is so beyond words that I can't say a nice thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #204) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

AntB wrote:@Regfan
If you were stating that CC to a JK now would be stupid, then why state it when its pretty obvious?
As for my reads, remaining scums are in you, looker, andrew, farside and bella.
Please vote looker. Your vote on andrew is useless. Hell vote me if you think I'm scum at least think about where the votes are and what people are saying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #205) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Magua wrote:My operation here is PoE. I find your slot incredibly scummy, and I find your tunneling on Farside to be incredibly scummy, so, no, I'm not going to sheep you here.
How is his tunneling scummy? After what happened yesterday and consp I feel a person who is pushing a case isn't scummy. With so many floaters and meh votes someone pushing at his point in the game is a pro-town thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #206) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Magua wrote:Do you think Regfan is town, farside?
I don't like that he is voting you to from voting me. He also thinks Looker and Archer are scum but unwilling to be budge (not really a scum tell but I have seen town and scum do this). He doesn't vote for either and has yet to make a connection to me and a another player, but is doing more based on a person's play. (maybe I'm one of the few people besides egg looking for connections).
I'm leaning yes to town, but if looker does flip scum like I suspect he would be on my list of scum suspects, just not the top one. I still feel Archer/Looker are more likely scum team. They both ignore each other or comment about the other. I feel since Batt's was lynched day 1 scum team would do this in order to keep their number strong.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #207) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote: @ Farside, I believe I've actually stated I don't see you partnered with Archer, also I believe I even outright stated I think your partner is Looker though there's a chance it could also be Magua or AntB.
Why do you think that? I asking for a connection not just because you think they are scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #208) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:@ Farside, it's highly PoE related. I believe Bella/Andrew are town regardless of your flip and "this post" makes me highly doubt you and Archer being possible partners leaving the players I stated above.

I believe as much as you and Looker seem to be pushing on each other right now you've both also seemed to be looking for possible alternate lynches you could jump on the prevent the others lynch last minute. On top of that yesterday Looker kept his vote away from anyone who had the possibilty of being lynched, the most logical reason I can see for him doing so is that he would have the ability to turn around and hammer CS to save you if needed.
I haven't changed my vote off Looker today.
Just stating a fact here.
Looker wasn't even posting much of anything yesterday and yes it was brought up that his vote on Egg was scummy by Magua first I believe.
So why Magua or AntB?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #209) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

So when I flip town will your view on Archer change?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #210) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

@Magua: My official read on Regfan would be town. There is nothing scummy I find out his thoughts or views.

I completely believe Looker is scum in this game. He's floating by, giving nothing of this game. Staying out of the limelight, ect, ect
(IE: I would vote Looker first over Archer and see reactions on who and why, before voting these other 2)
Archer I as said is #2 on my list if Looker is scum or not.
He's doing many of the same things Looker is doing. He also has failed to make any cases and comes up with BS's reason's why he hasn't

Bella - yup I can see the surprise on this one with people - This is more if Looker does flip scum. Reread today and the interaction between her and Looker and her reason's for not finding Looker scum. Like I said I can see scum trying not to bus and push other cases to keep their numbers strong.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #211) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:We really need to avoid another deadline rushed lynch. Can we either get:
A) Someone to provide reasoning behind why a
Farside
Looker lynch isn't the way to go - or
B) More votes on
Farside.
Looker

Fixed!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #212) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Regfan wrote:If she flips scum order of likelyhood of partner goes:
Looker -> Magua -> AntB.

Don't forget to get JK to state who he will be jailing from tommorow onward.

Already said I'm VT. I'm sure you will wait till the mod confirms it but I have this picture for you to remember me by when the mod puts it up officially for you Regfan

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #213) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

All I'm going to say is that I told people to vote Looker when I was the lynch

Consp: I'm sorry I got it wrapped in my head that the Mod replaced a PR first as I had a good read on Magua when he first entered and I believed the mod showed his hand by replaced DP before SoS. I was right and wrong. Right about mod replacing a more role related player, wrong that that the role replaced was town.
I really thought it was Bella/Looker once i was lynched.
I was more disappointed in seeing looker get over looked after my lynch.
Seriously why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #214) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and before I forget LH that was awesome how you sort of soft claimed a PR. I don't know if you did it on purpose, but when you asked AntB about my soft claim I had a feeling you would be dead next as the potential doctor.

Return to “Completed Open Games”