neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:29 am

Post by neko2086 »

/confirm

Nice to see you again Scott, ThAd (if you remember me)
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by neko2086 »

vote: Mist
for having the same letter to number ratio in her name

Conspiracy, were you trying to start the game a little early there?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:20 am

Post by neko2086 »

andrew94 wrote:
neko2086 wrote:
vote: Mist
for having the same letter to number ratio in her name

Conspiracy, were you trying to start the game a little early there?
for some reason, i didnt see the whole of page 2.
but hi here mr hypocrite Oo
Maybe you didn't see the whole of page 1 either. Let's see... RVS vs confirmation stage... How am I a hypocrite? Would you like to stay in RVS the whole game? Furthermore, I never said I was critical of him. I just want to know more about why he posted that.
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:15 am

Post by neko2086 »

Oh I agree, but did you think Nika was trying to draw out confirmation stage for that reason?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 am

Post by neko2086 »

ConSpiracy--I'm not sure it's all that unlikely. It wouldn't necessarily be a good move, but scum obviously have an interest in having as much confirmation stage as possible.

Nika--As long as you're asking for clarifications from others, why don't you return the favor and clarify:
1. Why you like your Rico vote
2. Why I would be a good vote
3. Why it should be somebody else that should comment on Amrun's post.

I'll bite, though--I do think it strange she felt the need to clarify that. Why would we have needed to know why Rico voted you, Amrun?

Mist, I assume that's a second RVS vote? Is there nothing else you'd like to comment on?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 am

Post by neko2086 »

To be fair, Am, there is probably more temptation to talk about the game with someone you actually see face-to-face. So obviously we just have to trust that you two won't discuss this game irl at all, regardless of alignment, as long as either one of you is in the game. I'm sure you already know this, and I don't want to be a jerk for saying it like you don't know the rules, but just to be sure we're all on the same page. I feel a little weird about it, but I'll assume good faith.

That said, Mist, is this really a random vote then? I mean, you are giving a reason for it after all.
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Nika, are your scum reads based on anything?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:19 am

Post by neko2086 »

Ok, getting caught up. This is being done on my phone so I apologize for the lack of quote tags/links.

First, voting blocs seem like a really bad idea, especially with four scum. Can anyone show an example of this working well?

I'm not liking mist's play at all. On page 3 she asks when the seriousness starts, when there were clearly some things that could be commented on. Then, she makes an inane comment about shadows. Now, she's joining the jackalope wagon because he's following others without good evidence. Sorry, but I'm not exactly sure what the excellent evidence against jackalope is that merits being put at l-2 already. I understand the concerns of him being non-committal, but mist's vote just seems opportunistic considering the rest of her play thus far.

Nika, how is it that jackalope claimed scum?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:22 am

Post by neko2086 »

Dammit I didn't mean to submit that yet. I wanted to add this--

Ice, it seems very odd that you don't have a specific idea of who might be scum on bloc. Didn't you say that scum might want to start the bloc for x and y reasons? If any scum are on there, either one of them must be don, or they are on there by total accident. So specifically, why are you not voting don?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:30 am

Post by neko2086 »

Conspiracy-- Last game as mafia: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16263
One of my last games as town: http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php ... highlight=
I'm returning from a bit of a hiatus, and since coming back I've only had two games and both as scum. This town game isn't very long but I was there start to finish. Feel free to look me up in the archives if you want other examples.

Ice--but you weren't talking about joining or profiting from the voting bloc, you were talking about there already being scum
on
the bloc. If that were so, don would have to be one of them and chosen others, or, if don were town, he'd have chosen scum by complete accident, so... how is it you feel so confident there is scum on bloc?

don, can you give an example of a voting block being effective? Do you have any sort of idea what the success rate of these are?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:51 am

Post by neko2086 »

Wow, it's like you didn't read any of that. I know why you think it can be useful for scum, but that does not explain how you can feel so confident that there are indeed scum on it, especially if you think the person who created it is town.

Mist, is there anything else you'd care to contribute?

What happened to Rico?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 am

Post by neko2086 »

andrew94 wrote:@ that guy, your name also has 4 letters and 4 numbers, was that supposed to be a joke
Just saw this, and I assume you were talking to me and didn't bother to look up my name. Obviously yes, it was a RVS vote.

Mist, so nothing has pinged your scumdar, and yet you felt comfortable putting Jackalope at l-2?
Not moving my vote. Mist is my top scum pick, followed by ice atm
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by neko2086 »

I agree that Ice's post is very deflective. It is also not very helpful, if all he has done is taken up space to reproduce a bunch of posts only to give a short, general comment afterwards. It would have been sufficient to say, "ISO andrew and look at his shitty posts." It seems Ice is giving us a wall just to appear to be doing something.

Mist has still yet to actually contribute anything. She isn't even reading the freaking thread (see post 189 above). I like my vote where it is, though an Ice-lynch wouldn't be bad either.

Mist, there are now 8 pages. Tell us something.
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Nika, once again you say you'd like to see me lynched for absolutely no reason. In fact, you're asking others to make a case for you. Also, there are already arguments on the table for voting Mist. What is not sufficient about them?

Mist, you know who else claims VT? VTs. What a crock argument. His claim is a null-tell.

Don, you said we should be lynching jackalope, and yet you kept your vote on Ice, who was at L-1. Why?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Right. I forgot about that, but maybe that's because your voting bloc doesn't appear to be following any sort of rigid structure. Scott has jumped ship, and Conspiracy is now voting andrew. Actually, if Conspiracy had followed you in voting jackalope before Amrun unvoted, he would have been lynched quite awhile ago.

So, even if there IS a voting bloc, can't you just revote jackalope anyway? There is clearly no consensus process.
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:01 am

Post by neko2086 »

Rico, I'm sorry for your loss, but perhaps you need to replace out. I'm really not liking the fact that people want to move on when we have had a player absent for the entire game.

Iceguy seems to have a really bad conception of how 2 scum factions work, in that he seems to be under the impression that they can somehow work together to quickwagon a townie. It's making me think he's town and just taking things at face value.

Scott hasn't responded to ThAd's question from a couple pages ago, and I'd like to see it.

Jackalope needs to respond to don as well. Also, looking back, he never actually gave a reason for wanting to hammer iceguy. It looks like he was just excited to have the attention off of himself.
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:31 am

Post by neko2086 »

So Jackalope, is iceguy scum or not? Also, you were already voting don. Who did you think you were voting?

I'm inclined to agree with Scott. The problem is not so much that Mist is just arguing with herself, she's trying to ride both sides of the iceguy fence, and in the meantime taking potshots at don (ie 'there goes don again with his votes with no reason').

Amrun, if you're gunna say you think don is scum due to meta, you need to qualify that somehow.

Mod, I don't think Amrun is voting herself.
-Fixed. Thank you.
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Oh ffs.

Jackalope--so you're OK doing that with one player completely absent. That's cool or whatever. You've still yet to say WHY you think ice is scummy, and what the hell do you mean by "4(?) scum"? Are you trying to play dumb now?
In Tartiflette We Trust
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #18) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by neko2086 »

Ha. Don had me fooled.

I almost protected Amrun night one--would that have counted, even if I was killed as well? Anyway, I got cold feet and protected Conspiracy, but I'm glad to see he turned out to be cop, so I feel good about that...

Jackalope really really really should have been lynched D2, but to be honest, I probably would have gone along with a mist-lynch. Anyway, that's exactly why you don't end D1 without everyone participating. And hey look, Jackalope was his partner. Imagine that.
In Tartiflette We Trust

Return to “Completed Open Games”