Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #400) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Also, compare the two game replacements:

1) CJ -- Actually reads the thread and freely posts analyses of each player and NAILS SCUM.
2) Chkflip -- Pretends to read the thread, pretends to suspect Snarky AFTER his death, posts NO analyses of anyone

Hmmm, I wonder which one is the scummer here...

Tough one.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #401) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 am

Post by [Low Key] »

So Toro, tell us true did you really think you were getting vigged when I posted that "Deadly Alliance" image??
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #402) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok but you thought you were getting vigged imminently and yet no loud struggling and accusations...

Did Chkflip coach you to be more aggressive in the QT last night?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #403) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:17 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Excellent question. I suspect a tarp. Who did you guys plan to NK tonight after you lynched me?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #404) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:29 am

Post by [Low Key] »

What do you think of this post:

[Low Key] wrote:I am leaning towards voting Snarky again but I will need to do a PBPA to verify that. At this point we have too much lurking and tunnelling going on which prevents more solid reads but from what I've seen I would say that the scum probably reside in:

Snarky
DJ(Chkflip)
and probably one of
RotN (Toro)/Quaroath
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #405) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:26 am

Post by [Low Key] »

(pssst you're not)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #406) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Toro's sub was pretty bad. His list was MAJOR fluff. He tried to setup a mislynch between DK (and regardless of his flip)
Muffin

Chkflip's replacement was even worse. No list or reads from him at all.

CJ's replacement was the only good one actually.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #407) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Toro wrote:If I'm already lynched before hiphop says so than chkflip should be dead right now.

Ooo, a little gem here. You guys talk about that last night didya?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #408) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:49 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I realize you thought you would have a better chance to kill pops and lynch me but either way no matter which of the two of us you NK'ed this plan was going through to your demise.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #409) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 am

Post by [Low Key] »

chkflip wrote:you're letting a bonafide dunce run this town.

Toro wrote:have fun being led around by this moron.

Oooo, two peas in a pod.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #410) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #411) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Looks like its a another quick day and that's all I have to say. :D

Vote Chkflip
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #412) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:18 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok I agree that CJ is scummy but he is not scum for several very strong reasons:

1) He voted for scum before they were under pressure
2) Snarky, Toro, Chkflip have ALL voted for him and suspected him
3) He has agreed to the list without any problems
4) He voluntarily gave a full read on the game and obviously has read the thread

Now compare that to Chkflip:

1) Snarky made that weird comment about how DJ's vote was better than
Pops'

2) Replaces in with no analyses of other players or reads and has given NO evidence that he has read the thread
3) Check his ISO it is 100% FLUFF no scum hunting content at all
4) Remember that wierd comment to
Toro
that
Muffin
noticed where he coaches him to claim Mason
5) Check
Toro's
response to the list: He wants Chkflip REMOVED from it
6) Check
Pops'
recommendations that Chkflip be lynched

I'm not saying its IMPOSSIBLE that CJ is scum (because he IS scummy) but just that its HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that he's scum, while its HIGLY PROBABLE that Chkflip is scum.

If you want the game to end immediately, vote Chkflip and there will be no night IMO. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #413) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Also, check out how
Toro's
attitude changes from D1 to D2. Suddenly his attitude is an exact match of Chkflip's...

Hmmm, wow just as if they were talking N1 in the QT... :roll:
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #414) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:05 am

Post by [Low Key] »

cjdrum wrote:Well, since we've killed one scum a day, with a single mislynch (of Muffin. Come on.), I think that we can trust the majority again.

vote: chkflip

If I saw this scummy in any way, I would query CJ about it. I pulled this quote up in order to do just that but I only see town motivation in this post.

He is clearly stating that the direction we have been going has been subject to doubt but now that we have nailed two scum by going in this direction, its safe to continue.

Please point out how this is scum motivated (besides just that CJ is scum)?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #415) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:10 am

Post by [Low Key] »

The only two people left to weigh in are Jil and Chkflip...
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #416) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:14 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Unofficial
Votecount 3.1

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

CJ (3):Spad, DK, Snake
Chkflip: (2): LK, CJ

Not Voting(7): jilynne1991, chkflip
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #417) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote:Toro wrote: "I'm leaning towards the possibility that Snarky and CJ were scumbuddies trying to bus eachother"

Sounds like inside information to me in light of the recent flip, but Toro also could have been trying to set up a townie. What do you two think? LK made a good point in #1010 and #1013.

Toro also tries to throw last minute suspicion on cj in #1055. Last ditch attempt to save a scum buddy or something else?

It's definitely either cjdrum or chkflip. The question is whether Toro was bussing last minute or actually trying to get a wagon started on cj due to the fact that a few people already suspected him.
VOTE: cjdrum

Ok good reasoning here Spad. I think that its pretty clear from
Toro's
posting that he wants attention towards CJ because CJ is town.

The reason I say that is because he ALSO wanted Chkflip removed from the lynch list with DK added in. See this is QT N1 planning with him and Chkflip.

I think the safest course here is Occam's Razor. It takes all the confusion out of things:
The simplest solution is the correct one

Both
our confirmed scum AND Chkflip have voted and suspected CJ. I don't think its because he's scum. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #418) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:33 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Wow you are right Snarky didn't vote CJ. Well I was wrong there.

Well, all we have is this then:
Snarky wrote:
@@@Snarky:

DK and Toro go off to visit Mars. Who would your next scum pick be and why?

CJ and Spadille

Here its pretty clear he is naming two townies. If one of them was scum they would be second in the list unless Snarky was about to die.
Pops
pointed out that Snarky at this point thought Toro was going to die.

Obviously you're not scum. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #419) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I mean think about it. In
Snarky's
mind
Toro
was about to be vigged. This would make
Snarky
look good because he was "out front" (supposedly) calling for
Toro's
vig.

So if he was going to look
good
, do you think he would further bus scum at that point? I don't.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #420) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:55 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote:He actually had a problem, please go back and read your argument with cj.

Ya no doubt CJ is scummy. I agree with your arguments towards that end and even agree with your vote for CJ.

Its just that between him and Chkflip, Chkflip actually makes CJ look good by comparison.

And there is that N1-connection/mental synchronization between Toro and Chkflip too...

I just feel way more comfortable with Occam's Razor and just giving CJ credit where credit is due for voting scum upon replacing in.

I actually DO feel like a dunce trying to make that Snarky bus theory fit... :oops:
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #421) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:05 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya I know and it bugs me he did that (voted you first).

I didn't see where we started accusing Snarky between when CJ replaced in and when he then voted Snarky...

Going to re-check that.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #422) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:11 am

Post by [Low Key] »

There is one followup accusation from me towards Snarky (but none from Pops) and ya it was pretty obvious that Snarky was a top suspect of mine but I really don't think he would of actually wrote "Don't know where my notes for Snarky are" if he was actually a scum partner with Snarky; I mean scum would write something else, but not that...

I mean ultimately even though CJ really looks like scum, he has actually tried to scum hunt and help town whereas Chkflip has done really none of that at all which makes him more likely scum in my mind.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #423) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok so:

All of the players voting for CJ:
Please weigh in to support your views.

Jil:
Please give your opinion on who is more likely scum, Chkflip or CJ.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #424) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:47 am

Post by [Low Key] »

(Reading back on your original CJ vote post Spad)
chkflip wrote:
cjdrum wrote:If the Vig shoots DK. All 6 votes on DK will be lost. Town then must fit a full lynch before deadline.

If not. We lynch DK. Scum kill someone (
possibly
the vig). We make lynch and DayKill decision based on DK + NK flips, with the full Day length to do it.

As for your 1), 2), 3):
2) Is wrong, because of possible scum WIFOM and that.
3) Again, unlikely, and if/when DK flips Town we won't be needing it so much anyway.
1) Can be done even if it is done D2.

VOTE: cjdrum

There's no town motivated reason to be
this
concerned. The if/when DK flips town comment, too...

This is the ONLY scum hunting post from Chkflip. Otherwise he has done
nothing
to help town.

Your point about him "agreeing" with Pops' plan is true on the surface
but his actions betray that and you even vote him because of that

I agree with Chkflip's reasoning for voting CJ and thus your analysis on that BUT it is an otherwise weak vote AND shows that Chkflip really hasn't read the thread. I mean we can all post REAMS of scummy things from CJ but he only focuses on that one post.

CJ has been at least trying to scum hunt and CJ has actually nailed scum whereas
Snarky, Toro
and Chkflip have all accused CJ strongly.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #425) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:48 am

Post by [Low Key] »

CJ don't claim. You are at L-2.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #426) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 am

Post by [Low Key] »

chkflip wrote:Toro a) wanted to paint me scummy

Please expand on this.

Also, the last time I checked your posting, yes you were on VLA but you posted in other games but not here, amirite?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #427) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

chkflip wrote:Whatever, dog.

VOTE: chkflip

Hey look chk is putting himself at L-1 again. How scummy.

Town will win this game. Period. If my mislynch helps eliminate the obvious, then by all means I'll be your martyr.

Wow, what happened to "LK is a dunce leading this town"??

So now we're on auto-win??

Please explain your sudden change of mind on this.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #428) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:05 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I mean pardon me but when have you NOT been "chillax"-ing over this game?

When have you actually fretted over this game and actually posted scum hunting content
other than to just tunnel on me or accuse CJ?

If you are town you will start acting as town and helping us find the last scum not "chillax"-ing. :roll:

I can accept that I'm retarded but so far my list of
Snarky, Toro
, Chkflip, CJ
looks pretty good, huh?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #429) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:09 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Btw, Chkflip is at
* L-1 *
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #430) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:09 am

Post by [Low Key] »

[Low Key] wrote:
chkflip wrote:Toro a) wanted to paint me scummy

Please expand on this.

Also, the last time I checked your posting, yes you were on VLA but you posted in other games but not here, amirite?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #431) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:14 am

Post by [Low Key] »

My nuke finger is itching here but I'm perfectly happy to foster further discussion if the town wants it.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #432) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Players alive: CJ,LK,DK,Jil,Spad

The scummiest of these 5 is clearly CJ. The reasons the rest are not scum is explained
below:

I'm
not scum because (as Pops said) it was suicide for me to call out the masons to
lynch Muffin if I was. To my credit, I have hit 2/3 scum with my short list which also was
completely unnecessary when the town was not even thinking in those terms.

Jill
is not scum because Parab voted both Snarky and Toro early/often and replaced out with town sentiments -- scum-Parab would of at least prod-dodged since everyone thought they were town anyway. JILL IS NOT SCUM PERIOD.

DK
is not scum because he pushed Snarky hard when it wasn't necessary and was voted/suspected to death by Toro AND Snarky.

Therefore CJ
MUST
be scum.

IF
the game for some reason goes to LYLO:

D4 CJ lynched, Spad NK
D5 left alive LK,DK,Jil(LYLO)

Between the two of them, DK is scummier than Jill and if the game goes to LYLO, DK is the last scum because of a
dual
scum bus due to him acting SCUM SCUM SCUM
all over the dang thread.

I need every player in this game to agree with me
100%
that Jill is not scum. If not, please explain why.

Vote CJ
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #433) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Also, no quick hammers this day please!

We need to draw this out so that we can discuss a possible LYLO and have everyone be prepared in case they end up there.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #434) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well if necessary I will prove in thread who the Masons are. It might be a good idea to prove it here today before we get to LYLO but I haven't really thought that out a whole lot.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #435) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Most everyone except me was voting CJ.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #436) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

By the way all this talk about LYLO is really only theoretical covering of our bases, I don't think there will be a LYLO at all.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #437) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Jill if CJ flips scum the game is over and town wins. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #438) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Yes I could be NK'ed but upon further thought, I no longer have to prove how I found the Masons. It just isn't necessary until post game.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #439) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well strictly speaking its unnecessary and could give info to our remaining scum (if he's not CJ).
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #440) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

^^^ scum claim
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #441) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote: [REDACTED] you LK for picking up my fucking hints and telling everyone who the mason are. Real help.

I gladly admit my mistake. I jumped when I should of probed more and considered my options.

I also made a mistake in the way I named them. I should of reversed the order.

Sorry.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #442) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Hindsight is always 20/20 and Muffin really should of had better reads. :(
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #443) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

*DO NOT HAMMER PLEASE!*

I need to figure something out.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #444) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok we need to hear from DK.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #445) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Parabollocks wrote:vigil wherever you are shoot snarky or toro k

Jill could stand on her head and scream, "I'M SCUM LYNCH ME!" like a million times in a row and I would never lynch her.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #446) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

LOL its 6 zeros, ya you got it right.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #447) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok, let's look at that. Can you quote CJ voting for TOro D1?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #448) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

*FACEPALM*

Sorry.

LOL.

Ok DUH. Ya, there was NO pressure on Snarky either.

But calling for the vig to shoot EITHER of your scum partners? And personally voting both of them like that when you had other better options??

I can't see scum-Parab doing that. He had alot of logic-fail and even though he has obviously played before I mean that level of play to me is at an expert level.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #449) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote:Well, since he has pushed for a Toro lynch, I don't think it's possible. Though it could have been arranged and planned because we all know that LK is not a bad player(since he picked up hints).
Though it's slgihtly impossible. In D-1, it's LK who wants Toro to be vigged.

If you see your partner being pressured with kill, you would disagree with killing him. That's CJ in D-1.

See this is the conversation we need to be having. I wanna be certain on Parab.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #450) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok so you agree that Parab couldn't of done what he did as scum?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #451) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Spad wrote:If you see your partner being pressured with kill, you would disagree with killing him. That's CJ in D-1.

This is what I meant. Can you show me this?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #452) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I'm sorry I just got off work and my mind is kinda foggy and its 2:00am so I'm sorry if my entire hold on the game is not what it has been.

Ok hmmmm thinking...

CJ disagreed with the D1 vig = trying not to vig Toro? But he was voting Snarky. Explain please?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #453) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Every possible scum suspect has been bussing (even if you include myself). The last scum is not cut and dry. The question is which bus looks the most suspicious/weakest etc.

I have to rule out Parab-Jill. I think everyone can agree on that.

Between DK and CJ, everything CJ has done has been scummy except for his vote for Snarky (which could actually be scummy in a weird sort of way and would have to be if he's scum). If its not him it has to be DK.

I mean that's it.

I named both scum in my first analysis and narrowed down both scum into a list of four. I am maintaining that all 3 scum are in that list. I didn't have to produce that list and I frankly would not do it as scum. If DK was scum I would of bussed him to no end I will grant you that.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #454) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Heck if DK was scum he would of been lynched D1 and I would of been all over that wagon in the beginning when that major crap storm hit. BUt I don't see how it makes sense for me to nail both scum (and I maintain all 3) from my very first analysis and then bus them both to death when they weren't top suspects. It just makes no sense to me at all. I think it makes as much sense as Parab being scum here frankly.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #455) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya but if CJ isn't scum DK
HAS
to be and I can see why scum would totally dual bus him because heck I sure would of, I'm telling you right now. That dewd has Greyhound written all over him, all up and down both sides. I would totally roll over that guy and back up to make sure I got the job done.

You get my drift?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #456) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Spad, you're saying that its more likely that I would of bussed BOTH Toro AND Snarky??

Its more likely than both scum bussing DK??

C'mon. I'm telling you, I don't play like that as scum. I mean take a look at my first post I nailed both scum in that post and named them both in a list of 4 when nobody was thinking that way. You think THAT is more likely than both scum bussing DK??

Now I see why Muffin said two scum had to be on DK. Now I finally get it. Well I agree with Muffin I would of bussed that guy from the very beginning as scum. Maybe you can't see it but the fact I waited until the heat was off of him to finally vote him is a town tell for me.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #457) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Jil tomorrow is LYLO. We don't get a second chance on the lynch.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #458) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya AND he nailed Snarky hard when there was no major pressure on him.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #459) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Lylo will be DK,LK,Jil.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #460) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

If I'm not scum DK has to be.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #461) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I can't possibly imagine how Parab, who called the Masons a second scum team, IN THE SAME DAY could turn around and EXPERTLY bus both of his scum buddies so perfectly AND EVEN CALL FOR THEIR VIG!

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #462) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Jil its simple. Spad was a mason who has been named. Scum don't want a confirmed role in LYLO.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #463) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

jilynne1991 wrote:LK, how are you able to predict things that acurately?

[Low Key] wrote:Jil its simple. Spad was a mason who has been named. Scum don't want a confirmed role in LYLO.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #464) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I have to talk to the Mod about something. Brb.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #465) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

AHA! You just claimed scum ITT!

DK wasn't online when the next day started!

Since you voted for DK you are obviously the scum here. I saw how scummy you were acting but your predecessor did such an awesome job I couldn't believe you were scum.

But since the day started and DK hasn't been on yet,
YOU ARE AND HAVE TO BE THE SCUM

I really dislike having to play that way BUT
its your fault
. You shouldn't of OK'ed the next day until DK logged in.

Its not the Mod's fault here.

When DK gets back he will see that you voted him and join me in lynching you.

Vote Jilynne1991
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #466) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

jilynne1991 wrote:I gotta say, I love parabollocks, (s)he is one smart mafia player. Although I'm a noob, (s)he sent things up perfectly for me, so that (s)he wasn't helpful enough to get NKed yet had judgement good enough to make sure I'd never get lynched.

This.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #467) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Last visited: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #468) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

He hasn't been lurking. HE HASN'T BEEN HERE PERIOD.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #469) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I really get a bad taste in my mouth from having to play this way and especially because your predecessor had me so fooled. I'm sorry but you should of thought before OK'ing the new day with the Mod.

The proof you are the scum was that you voted DK.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #470) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Whew.

Ok Jil. Here is some advice for you:

NEVER NEVER NEVER give up as scum.

But thank you for doing so because it did allow us to win.

I absolutely want to cry because Parab had me totally fooled.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #471) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@Parab: I totally take back all the terrible newb-bad-logic things I said about you.

Please tell me you deliberately called the Masons a second scum team so I can feel totally foolish as I should.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #472) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

You may self hammer yes. It will not be against your win condition if you truly believe that you can't squirm out of it at this point. Maybe DK won't believe you?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #473) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Jil don't lose heart we are all learning in our own ways. You are much wiser now but remember as scum: NEVER NEVER NEVER give up. If you had thought more deeply you would of realized we were BOTH online at the same time. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #474) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I actually thought you did it deliberately knowing that we were both online UNTIL I saw you vote for DK.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #475) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

See, it could of been ME that was trying to set you up. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #476) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

No what I mean is you didn't have to admit you were scum just because I accused you
I could of just as likely been scum setting you up by ending the day early myself
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #477) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

This is why its said NEVER NEVER NEVER give up as scum. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #478) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

At 13 you are a young-adult in a very real sense. Don't get me wrong you are still 100% under the guidance of your parents, its just that you have adult-level faculties at your age. You can pray to God to help you use them. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #479) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Its ok at this point nobody will fault you for self-voting.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #480) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well Chkflip how would you say your replace compared to say, CJ's?

You were originally on the list because of DJ though. Its just that your replacement did nothing to improve that read in my eyes.

Btw, I hope that you and Glow get back together and get married according to God's will (if it is God's will).
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #481) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Great breadcrumb Spad. I would like to know if the scum saw it. Great crumbs for the other two masons as well.

I truly screwed up but I had such high estimations of Muffin and I couldn't believe he didn't see the crumb.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #482) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote:May all set out nicely because my last game was a failure in my part XD

Spadille ISO #27 wrote:We don't lynch lurkers, not this one though. Trust me. Though it's seriously better that Snake will post

Spadille ISO #32 wrote:Archaist is not staying anonymous, he's actually quite vocal and has decent cases with decent evidence. I strongly think he's town and will fight for him till death.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #483) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

[Low Key] wrote:Ok I have enough data to at least make some general reads. What bothers me is how RotN and Quaraoth are completely missing. In 8 hours RotN will have to be prodded as well. Once these two are sorted out, I will have an important announcement to make.

But for now:

Pops
-- Ridicules the idea that the DK wagon could be scum quick lynched and votes Parab for interfering with the wagon with a scum mindset. Changes mind on Parab for motivation based scum hunting. Goes V/LA. Although we have little data on Pops, she appears to have a town mindset and so I
lean town

Muffin
-- I started out leaning town on Muffin. I find his question in-thread of the mod concerning the day vig odd. He states the Parab case is ot. Post #105 I agree with his town and null reads although I have an actual town read on Spad & Snake. I agree with him on his reads on DJ as scummy. I tend to agree with him on Snarky scumminess although I will comment on my actual read further down in this post. As for him declaring me scummy on meta, I can appreciate his caution. He says that Spad is almost scum and I definitely disagree but he ultimately votes for DJ which I do agree with (see my analysis below). Declares DK entertaining and watchable; I agree here as well. He seems to defend Snake's lurking which I agree with. Although Muffin's playstyle is a little "rough around the edges", I think the best way to read him is by his actions. I strongly support his vote of DJ and so for now I will
lean town

Quaroath, RotN
--
Null
read.
Either of them could easily be scum

DK
-- Responds to a single vote with a self-vote. Follows this with trolling. Accuses Arch of being the scummiest on his wagon and votes him. Says Spad is possible scum for overreacting and bad logic. Asks Muffin why he has listed himself in the scum category. In post #128 says that Spadille is most likely scum and Arch next most likely for low/bad content and being last on his wagon. Snarky is null to scum and Muffin is null to scum for little scum hunting. I think DK would have to have brass (errrm) teeth to pull off the stunt that he has. The problem is now becoming that he is tunnelled on himself. The chances of all the scum being on his wagon is highly unlikely. The chances of a single scum are far more likely. He needs to broaden his view to include the entire game. Until I see this I will hold him
null to town

Snarky
-- I can't shake the nervous looking start that Snarky had but I think he at least explained it well even though his actions were suspicious. I'm not sure I am buying his explanations though. He seems to have been falsely accusing people left and right and then settles in on a convenient DK tunnel. I just get this overall feeling that he is too self-conscious and concerned with how people view his actions. His accusations of others are inconsistent. Overall, things just don't add up as town with Snarky. I am getting these impressions from reviewing my notes and don't have the specific post numbers. I will have to do an entire PBPA on Snarky to properly clear my head but I have the feeling he is
prob scum

DJ
-- Is active lurking. Populist vote of Parab, sheeping the post above him with no reason. I have no reason to think he is not
scum
but will give him until Monday to rectify his sad game performance thus far.

Parab
-- I would think he is scum for his behavior surrounding the DK wagon (independent even of DK's alignment) except for his townslip about the masons being a second scum team. I don't see how a person with a scum QT could make that kind of mistake. I get the feeling from Parab of being a newer player that is struggling to keep everything he says making rational sense while still trying to scum hunt. I disagree with much of his logic (I think the DK wagon was good for town as an example). I think his latest posts have recovered well and agree with his unvote of Spad and his subsequent vote of Snarky for fencesitting. Parab is
prob-town

Spad
-- He has fit the profile as a player that has been genuinely scum hunting all game. I especially like his query of Snarky being the 3rd vote on the DK wagon and his query of Parab's declaration that DK is town. Unfortunately though, for most of the game he has been tunnelled on Parab and DK and more lately on DK. I thnk he is town that is genuinely trying to scum hunt but needs to broaden his view to include the entire game. Even so, Spad is
town

Snake
-- He has been actively lurking. In fact, he openly admits it. I will give him a conditional leaning town status for being so bold but this is running on fumes and the leaning town car will be screeching to a halt unless he fills up the tank with some town related content.
Conditional leaning town

Arch
-- RVS votes me with an explanation. Says the DK wagon wouldn't attract scum. Accuses Spad of inconsistency for voting Parab for his own behavior. Votes DK for trolling. Queries me on my Parab read and agrees that Parab/Spad are town. Accuses DK of crap logic/trolling. I get a town-vibe from Arch but I think he is conveniently tunnelled on DK and I am not sure I see the scum motivation for DK to do what Arch is accusing him of. Arch needs to broaden his view to the rest of the game. Until he does this I must hold him
null to town

Many people are tunnelled and have not given their views on the various players. We need to come up with a top lynch choice a week early with this setup and so we need to be as forthright as possible with our reads. Lurking will harm this process.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #484) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

That's all I needed no need to look for more. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #485) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I want Parab to respond to my bolded from the last day. :D
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #486) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I saw all your scum stuff. TO me it didn't matter because I knew that you were new. I purposely ignored it in fact.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #487) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

THere was no way she was scum with Parab's performance. I want him to post in here but I suspect he isn't even watching this thread.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #488) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

She was pinging my scum radar even when muffin was alive and it got increasingly worse as the days went on but with Parab playing like he did, I just couldn't see her slot being scum.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #489) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Naww, Spad you were the head mason bro totally. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #490) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

BUt Chkflip said Arch was X_X
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #491) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Its true Jil. But look you can recover and do better with each new game. Don't lose heart.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #492) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well actually your statement that ran "The masons aren't coming to your rescue about something we don't know is true. If you have something bring it".
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #493) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I wanna see the scum QT to see if they knew.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #494) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

DeityKabuto(5):
Snarky
Archaist
, Spadille,
Toro
, [Low Key]
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #495) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

DAAAANG! Check ^^^ that out
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #496) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

ooops arch not scum well there is Muffins TWO scum.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #497) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

jilynne1991
06-07-2011
03:50 AM ET (US) please please please just post the thingey and let night be oveer with.

Ouch. :(
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #498) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya they were in total confusion even though I named them. Kinda weird.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #499) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Man Parab played so good. I NEED him to post here gosh dangit. He needs to reply to my bolded in the last day NAAAAAAO!
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #500) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

It wasn't the Mod's fault Jil requested the night to be over.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #501) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well let me look at my options. I want to move up from the Open queue into a new queue...
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #502) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

chkflip wrote:Play one of the Large games, LK.

They'll
love
your playstyle. >.>

Ya I'm thinking of going to New York. Ya your playstyle is the r0x0r! :P
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #503) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

chkflip wrote:Meh, I'm better when people aren't harassing me over who I've replaced.

I think if you replaced like CJ did you would of reversed my read.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #504) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

cjdrum wrote:Okay, I'm here. I've read through the thread, making notes as I went.
Here's what I got, spoilered for possible long:
Spoiler:
SnakePlissken
-----------------------------------------------------
-- #115: Making excuses to not post anything, rather than trying to post something useful.

popsofctown
-- #93: Mentions "some towntells", but doesn't elaborate. At all.

zMuffinMan
-- #105: Policy No Lynch, reveals scum trap?
-- #109: Third time he's said "I don't feel like posting", and says he could give reads if people wanted him to, but doesn't.
== #112: Goes to a fair bit of effort to show views, but still says "I'm not going to say anything else. Unless you want me to."

Spadille
++ #30: First to start real voting
-- #76: That first bit wasn't needed.
-- #103: Do you know how much I hate the line, "Lynch this guy please"? I've heard it too much, and is nearly never Town-originated.
-- #121: Sarcastic, useless response to DK's post. Accuses DK of causing a commotion when Spad is actually fuelling it most.
-- #137: Completely missing the point of everything DK has said. I'd think he was a Lyncher if I didn't know the setup!
-- #140: Urgh, DK is very Town. You have a small case of either Confirmation Bias or you're scum. I'm leaning towards the latter.

RangeroftheNorth
HAS NOT POSTED

[Low Key]
-- #53: Mentions "Town tell" from DeityKabuto but simply uses "logic" to clear him rather than elaborating.
-- #53: Tries to turn Snarky's reasoning for his RVS vote into a scum tell...
== #68: Trying to outguess the mod rather than actual scumhunting. Thought it needed to be mentioned.
++ #134: Wow. Good analyses all 'round, I say.

DeityKabuto
-- #20: Selfvote?
-- #52: OMGUSy and wrong.
== #94: Pops back in, says a whole bunch of stuff that doesn't really get anybody anywhere. Mentions "3-4 scum"? Huh?
++ #119: Good response. Town vibe.
++ #143: Really good analyses. Also Town vibe up to here.

Archaist
++ #54: I dunno, just seems to me like legit Town legitimately looking into Spadille and DK.
++ #153: Good analyses, however brief. Has actually looked into people.

Snarky
Not sure where my notes for Snarky are, will have to redo.

DonJosh
-- #57: Hadn't said anything solid until now, then doesn't attempt to think for himself at all.
-- #61, 63: BADBADBADBAD same as previous.
-- #72: Trying to please someone rather than thinking for himself. Come on, man, I mostly use my iPod too. Stop making excuses.

Parabollocks
-- #37: What Spadille said.
-- #83: I don't like this very much at all. It hits me really badly.

General
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Too much talk about self-voting. Deity's RVS vote was pretty odd, but
three
two people don't have to say "Look at how useless it is!"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Key:
{++, --, ==} - Whether the post is Towny, Scummy or a bit of both and needed mention.
#___ - Post number, obv.

Based on all of this, I have to vote for Spadille. Generally being difficult towards DK, including the line "Lynch this guy please" and a whole bunch of misreps. Again, either Confirmation Biased or scum.

vote: Spadille
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #505) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

You gotta read the spoiler though.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #506) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Its alright man. I've replaced before as scum and felt the strong impulse to try and coast so for me I coun't a strong replace as a good indication of a town slot.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #507) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I was actually stunned you weren't scum there though.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #508) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I got a PM to Parab he should be posting here when he gets on next. He really deserved to win with awesome play like that -- I mean he even replaced out like a townie!
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #509) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya I saw you admit your lack of help in the Dead QT :P
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #510) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Parab played scum too good for me to be able to call him.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #511) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I can't see how anyone could call Parab more likely scum than DK, based on the evidence.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #512) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Parab was scum -- who knew?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #513) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya but I'm a mason. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #514) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

We'd better cut the crap though so a green person doesn't come through here and lock this thread. I need to hear from PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB PARAB etc.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #515) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I had the most fun writing my post #1183. :D
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #516) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

Post by [Low Key] »

And frankly that's a far better case than Parab being scum in this game.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #517) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Right because there is no LYLO otherwise and the game ends :P
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #518) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Woah... O_o

Thanks DK.

Welp. :shifty:
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #519) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya the MASONS AND THE SCUM WOW JUST LIKE PARAB SAID

HEADDEEEEEEEEE#EEESK! sdklfjasfkl majko;'j'okjsdg
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #520) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I really wanted to like that post. :(
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #521) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:52 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Yes it was a work of art.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #522) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

and it took alot of effort too.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #523) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 am

Post by [Low Key] »

You know by the end of the second to last day my heart was screaming Jil-scum but my mind refused to allow the possibility. My heart has been wrong so many times. The mind has to win over the heart, that is just how it is.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #524) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 am

Post by [Low Key] »

LOL the list there is for the whole forum not just this sub-forum :P
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #525) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Parabollocks wrote:if there is one thing i have to say is that even with my inactivity i feel like i didn't miss much, i'm looking back and i see some back and forth arguments, ISO's everywhere, but nothing that can or will help me in the long run, since people have asked for my reads here you go bros

Town -
DK (i hate this wagon)
pops
lowkey
muffin
spadille (VI)
cjdrum

null-
everyone else that isn't in my scum-list.

scum -
toro
snarky (because he has yet to do anything useful, and is still fencesitting afaik.)

i don't want the hammer either, this lynch sucks.

vigil wherever you are shoot snarky or toro k

This post right here was while I was tunnelling DK and hadn't come up with my list so I don't see how in any way you could say your team was losing at that point??
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #526) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well glad ur back. Try to find a playstyle that gives you the best success (not getting lynched, finding scum, getting other townies lynched as scum etc.). Keep going!
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #527) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

You did great. I would of liked more votecounts at certain times but I'm prob OCD.

A thread in MD has begun regarding early nights and such. I have posted that player error caused the loss but that a sitewide rule should be in place that if a night is to end early, all living players must have logged in from the time that night began.

I actually enjoyed your deliberate lack of flavor.

Maybe you can help me with my blindspot because I just don't see how it was obvious that Parab (not Jill, but Parab) was the scummier choice over DK...?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #528) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Point #4 well taken, added to profile.

I would like to further clarify however. Clearly DK was an obvious scum bus candidate and that seemed to me far more likely than Parab bussing both scum with a vig call and heavy voting -- especially because Parab didn't appear to be very experienced.

I agree with everyone that Jil was scumming up the thread as soon as she replaced but I'm trying to see how I can like totally detach myself from such excellent play from her predecessor especially because she is obviously new.

Can you see my difficulty there?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #529) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

That I was. Thanks. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #530) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote:If I survived, I will put in addition that Parab voted for Toro and Snarky WITH NO CASE WHATSOEVER and OUT OF THE BLUE. He also put everyone in town list and only 2 in the scumlist (there are 3 scum in this game)

But I didn't survive lulz

Wow great point.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #531) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:25 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Because you guys were arguing?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #532) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I dunno it might be kinda hard to really figure him out. I can't tell if he was faking his logical flaws on purpose or not. He is really a mystery to me.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #533) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Don't worry after awhile you won't even notice ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #534) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

At least until someone points it out but then they will just make themselves look bad.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #535) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Sorta.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #536) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:17 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Well Parab, can you explain your statement about the masons being a second scum team? Did you do that on purpose?

Return to “Completed Open Games”