tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

Post by tim_hill1990 »

@Hoppster> I'm not sure I fully understand hypo-doc, so you want us to claim?

Do we actually need to target anyone for protection? Could we choose not to protect, half on half off something like that?
All these different scenarios, I kinda thought this game would be a removal from the norm, but crikey it's complicated.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:We all claim to be doctors and claim our targets. The currently discussed system is each person protects the person below him on the playerlist.

Then after tonight's results we can try and figure out who is what.

Key word there being try, but I guess it's worth going for, otherwise it'd be chaos.

um Is this feud between Helooonewman and DK going to jeopardize this game?

Hoppster wrote:Scum are DeityKabuto and jilynne (failing that, Moratorium).

Discuss.

I agree with Amrun on DK I can see that being a vengeful/misinformed mislynch, but with more info a possibility
I have no read on Jilynne.

DeityKabuto wrote:Frogboy (Hoppster), I am town you fucktard.

doesn't really help us much
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:It isn't foolproof.

In the situation outlined above, either:

Y is scum and killed X
Y is scum and X is a weak doctor
Y is a quack doctor
Y is a CPR doctor and no one else protected X
Y is a naive doctor and scum killed X
Y is nurse and scum killed X

Even though that's a large pool, it helps us narrow things down.

seems like a lot of work and analysis for something that's not guaranteed for us to win.
One of the advantages I can see is that it would make scum have to really buckle down and work things out and how they are going to proceed.
Would this system pretty much out some people as town though?

DeityKabuto wrote:I am certain Newman and Iceman are both scum, Iceman has never played a game with me with increases the suspicion. Newman on the otherhand is pushing so hard for a DK lynch, it's like he wants the scum to live a free day.

I think Newman just doesn't like you, that doesn't make him scum. Iceman has just entered in how does not having played with him increase the suspicion?
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 am

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:Timhill is complaining about work... And then says the advantage is scum have to work.

He also totally ignores reads.

Timhill, why did you agree with hypodocing in the questions if you didn't understand it and don't like it?

Who do you suspect?

It's a lot of work for town, a lot of work for scum> But of course with scum there's only two of them, so more work for them.

I like the idea of hypodocing, it's just requires a lot of time and effort to work out all the possibilities, a luxury I am without.

I suspect, Hoppster to be honest, I don't like the way he's tried to take control of the game from the start. I know he started the whole hypo doc thing, but that doesn't clear him for me. In fact it makes me more suspicious because it's an easy way for himself to look town, practically clearing his name in the process. Hence my vote still on him.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:34 am

Post by tim_hill1990 »

IceGuy wrote:Since you haven't posted any reads even though I and other players have asked you to,

I have given reads.

DeityKabuto wrote:
I am just following suit, I am sure there are scum on his wagon, and tim_hill is just an easy lynch/innocent town. No taking back your actions now, no unvoting, cause it's been decided. All 4 of you on the wagon are main suspects.

So you voted for me even though you don't think i'm scum and just innocent town? Righto..

Amrun wrote:Tim Hill, why is taking control of town a scum tell?

Why do you think outting people as town is a bad thing?

Didn't say it was a scumtell, I just don't like it, I also don't like how a few people seem to have written off him and a few others (such as yourself) as town because giving good discussion etc. I don't think activity levels make the scum, that's more a playstyle.
Outting people as town is great, except no one is ever confirmed until they flip.
Scum can play just about any way they want to so I wouldn't be surprised if the "towniest" players turn out scum.

Moratorium wrote:So a couple of things:

1) That wasn't a hammer.

2) DK obviously is looking to avoid the hypoclaim.

I wouldn't read too much into his actions, he strikes me as a very random player, often saying or doing without explanation.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:
If outing people as town is a good thing but they can't be confirmed, why post "But wouldn't that out people as town?" As an issue with hypodocing?

Not as an issue, it'd be a good thing to out people as town, if it works/
I didn't say the hypo-docing is a bad thing, i'm all for it.
Amrun wrote:
One, which you are now backing away from. Give more

Am I?
How am I "backing away from"?
And no I won't give more, not if you ask me like that.

Amrun wrote:But that's why you said Hoppster was scum in the last post you made. How is doing something you don't like indicative of Hoppster's alignment?

No one is calling me or anyone town due to activity level.

He does something i don't like (takes control at the start), this seems scummy to me, I think he's scum> need more explanation?
Does anyone think you or Hoppster are scum? And I know someone, possibly you, commented on iceguy? Something along the lines of "cool so iceguy is town" based on his one post. Seems almost like self clearing posts there.
DeityKabuto wrote:And I DO not know what hypoclaim means, stop using foreign terminology.

Firstly I didn't use that 'terminology' in that post you quoted, secondly read up on it.
From my understanding everyone agrees to protect the person below them on the player list and then with the night's results work out who is what role

@anyone> couldn't scum choose to not NK someone in this game, thus fucking up all these so called avenues for working out claims etc/
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:First, you say Hoppster is scum and talk about him taking control of the town. Then, I ask you how it's a scumtell, and you say IT ISN'T! Then, you say that it is what seems scummy to you in your next post. You're contradicting yourself all over the place. You're trying to paint a so far very pro-town player in a bad light but you're nervous about doing so. You were trying to come off of your scumread after being attacked for it, but then when I attack you for doing that, it's like that post never happened.

Also, I shouldn't have to ask you for reads and refusing to give them is super anti-town.

It's not contradictory, I don't consider it to be specifically a scumtell.
It's more a sort of out there kind of theory about him and the whole hypo-doc kind of theory. I just like to think outside the box, you have to admit if this was the case with hoppster and he was hatching some sort of super plan for this game, we'd all probably be screwed.
It kinda came about because I was reading the thread and thinking to myself, or gettting the impression, that everyone now just assumes that Hoppster and everyone super supporting hypo-doc are town. To write off people as town, just because they appear to be super active and super townie looking, I think would be a mistake.
However I'll admit it's a far fetched theory, so long as people aren't settling in their reads though i'll be happy.
I may have reasons not to give reads, are you saying I should post my reads on everyone at all times, without provocation? I don't see everyone doing that either...
Amrun wrote:
The above is more nervous waffling about town clearing other people as town. You're trying to sow the seeds of dissension in the town. We need to cooperate with each other to win this game. This level of trying to discredit others' townreads - UNIVERSALLY - is a definite scum tell for me.

And what if the people you are cooperating with are scum?
You not liking that i'm casting doubt on other's townieness is interesting, almost like i'm hiting on some sort of truth.
I just want to avoid (as I said above) people assuming others are town, and then us losing because we overlooked other people.

Amrun wrote:tim, if calling anyone town is so dangerous and bad, then why are you trying to clear DK as town? If Hoppster trying to break the game is so pro-town that you think it's scum hatching a scheme to try and look town and get cleared and all clears are bad, then why is DK different?

Because DK is the kind of player we would mislynch, he's impossible to make sense of. I think you brought that up yourself.

Amrun wrote:And scum could choose to NK, but that's not a big issue. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. It's unlikely that happens anyway.

I think it is an issue, what if say someone was designated to protect someone underneath them, and that person survives the night and no kills were made that night. But the person protecting was scum?
Or a situation in which we all think "cool nobody died, guess these people must all be doc's" or something like that? Scum doing that could throw this theory completely.
jilynne1991 wrote:Ok, are you scum, and is that one of your theories? Since it certainly seems like it.

Honestly though, you think scum's gonna decide, "Oh, I don't want to kill anyone, just because it might take a little extra work." Oh wait, nevermind, you're probably scum. That's probably what's going through your head right now.

I don't understand what you're asking?
All i'm asking is could scum do that, and if they did what would that do to any hypo-doc thang that we try
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

@mod V/La until Monday, sorry exam coming up

I'll try and cover what's been asked>

Amrun wrote:See, what you're saying here is that the reason you find Hoppster scummy isn't a scumtell and that the ONLY REASON you find your top scumread scummy is that he is being so pro-town that it would be really bad for town if he was secretly scum.

Well it would, I don't like the way he took charge at the start, and also how he's sat back and watched as if we all think he must be town now.
It is far-fetched I realise that, just seems the way in which he started the game was almost to bold.
That being said I can see your point on him, I think I just wanted to make sure no one was ruling him out.
UNVOTE: Hoppster

You want reads on everyone from me ok>
Amrun> Very active and engaging, has clearly thought about the mechanics of this game and is trying to make sure everyone understands> Leaning town
DeityKabuto> Erratic and dangerous regardless of what side he is on, given no better alternative wouldn't say no to his lynch> Who knows?
helloonewman> Hasn't been active, not much to say other than "we should lynch DK"> leaning scum
Hoopster> If he is town, a bloody good one, if he's scum he's playing very bold, definetly worth keeping an eye on.>
Iceguy> not much of a read, seems keen to jump on my wagon though> null
Jillyne> Same as Iceguy, not much of a read> null
Moratorium> Active player with some good insight> leaning town
Quillford> no read> null

Amrun wrote:It does seem to be what you are suggesting for DK, though. Let me get this straight: we should lynch Hoppster because it would be really bad for town if he was scum because of his apparent pro-town behavior, but DK is unreadable so we should not lynch him?

Well not really, again wanting to draw attention to everyone not just one unreadable player who would be an easy mislynch if not cased out properly

Amrun wrote:
No. We would not be scumhunting or clearing people in this manner ever. Please endeavor to understand the subject at hand.

Right so we're narrowing our options, gotcha
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Hi i'm back.
Was it Iceguy who asked me a question? Something about why did I not give reads when prompted?
Reason> Wasn't asked nicely, it was demanded from me. I don't like that.

@DK> I really don't understand why you play like you do, it kind of ruins it for other people.
Please answer the question properly> WHY did you try to quickhammer me? What was your reasoning?
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 am

Post by tim_hill1990 »

IceGuy wrote:Yes, it was me. What was your problem with

Amrun asked before you I think, or maybe just after, in not such a polite manner. That I think was why I didn't rather than you asking.

IceGuy wrote:
Also, what do you currently think of DK and Hoppster?

Hoppster> Town, seems very active and genuinely wants only scum lynched, has been scumhunting.
DK> There is just no reading this guy, you could read him town and he'd be scum and vice versa.
I actually think he's smarter than he lets on, him playing erratic like he does I think is his way of providing a smokescreen in order to hide his true alignment.
Problem being that this only really helps a scum alignment, it serves only to hinder town.
That being said I think he'd be a worthy lynchee, if he's scum, well we lynch scum, if he's town, well we get rid of an anti-town player.
Him being difficult to read means we would probably never be able to work out his true alignment.
Also DK still hasn't truely answered the question> Why did he try to quickhammer? (unless I missed it somewhere)

jilynne1991 wrote:
What I also see is that, roleclaiming nurse doesn't hurt you. Scum has no more reason to kill you than anyone else. What do you guys think of this?

Rolefishing anyone?

Amrun wrote:If you have to be asked for reads, then my quota of patience with you has already dried up.

I suppose that's aimed at me? I will try and give my reads more often from now.

IceGuy wrote:
Bad idea. If the nurse claims, scum knows for sure which player is unprotected.

Agreed, I also think it'd better for the nurse to lay low, if scum does try to fakeclaim nurse, when that happens the nurse will know almost for sure who one of the scum is.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

DK> are you really that retarded?
Not much to say here other than I hope it wasn't a mislynch, what a shitty way to end the day.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

IceGuy wrote:I hope tim_hill1990 is a quack doctor. I can't stop facepalming right now.

Was that aimed at me or DK, if me why facepalm?
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:Okay, that is helpful.

FIRST:

DID EVERYONE FOLLOW THE HYPODOCING PLAN

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Yes, protected Iceguy

Hoppster wrote:Everybody needs to makr a post in which they either CC Newman or don't.

No Counter claim

Hoppster wrote:I believe we're at 5:1 now. I'm thinking we should now either:

a) No Action at night (to make it 5:1 mountainous)

I'm not sure whether that's town favoured or not.

I actually suspect it may be scum-favoured, but thought I'd put it out there.

I like this option more, because any more hypodocing from now could end in a loss tonight, I also think that barring a counterclaim for HN, you and him are pretty much confirmed town. This narrows the options down.

Quilford wrote:For reference. Her "why are we lynching Tim" posts and her null read on him is enough to

Distancing from what she probably thought was a building wagon? Better than jumping on a wagon she knew would end in disaster.

Amrun wrote:Honestly, these posts are enough to lynch tim, imho.

Really, just a few posts? I think this is going to end much like the DK lynch did, I don't like how you are jumping on the easy wagons.

Amrun wrote:and if time isn't scum, we'll try a new tactic tomorrow. However, I would have rather lynched tim yesterday anyway.

Ok two things: seems like you just want to get rid of me, and secondly why did you vote DK if you'd rather I had been lynched? Seems almost like you knew DK was going to flip town, same way you also know I will.
Try a new tactic tomorrow? Again, clearly not interested in actually finding scum, just keen to head for a lynch.

Amrun wrote:In this game that I am pulling a quote from: Jily was scum, Toro was herr scumbuddy, and muffin was town.

Isn't Jilly new to this game? In which case how can you truly get an accurate read from her meta?
What someone does in one game isn't indicative of what they do all the time. I'm relatively new and i've changed my way of playing many times, different strategies and game plans etc...
How is meta analysis working out for you anyway?

HellloooNewman wrote:Not really. I think we all believe that we will lynch the final scum (Tim) and win the game, rendering the point moot.

No back up plan first? Really?? That's a sure fire way to lose this game.

Ok so considering the reactions to that day so far>
Hoppster> Town
Amrun> leaning scum
HN> barring a counter claim Town but don't like the attempt at quicklynch without a plan in place first
Moratorium> I get a town read
Quilford> Picked out the DK mislynch early, so this renders him town imo, could be scum trying to gain town cred on a dumb lynch but it didn't seem that way to me.

-Day one I had Amrun down as town but her determination to lynch me without really consdering things first doesn't bode well, plus the fact that her vote on DK clearly had nothing to do with actually finding scum.
- Other option I would consider is Quilford, but I just get a gut townie read from him more than anything.
-HN>playing almost anti-town I would say, but probably not scum.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:if you were actually town, tim, you would know that DK claimed scum because he's an idiot.

I have given plenty of analysis on why I think you are scum - an excessive amount, in fact.

-He didn't claim scum.

-Excessive? obviously not considering not everyone wants to lynch me, I think you are either:
a) Town> Got it in your head that I am scum and can't shake the read
b) Scum> pushing what you think is an easy lynch, with reasons which you think are satisfactory for the rest of the team. This I think is more likely at the moment, much the same way you sheeped the DK lynch, not because you actually thought he was scum.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 am

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:Tim hill, what is the title of your role? What do you believe that role does?

Seems like a poorly worded trick question, my role is the ability to protect one person at night.
Due to the mechanics of this particular game I don't know what specific doctor I am.

Hoppster wrote: Doesn't anybody care about this?
'
Did I comment on your plan? If I didn't I think we should drop the protection and play as vanilla's from here on out, I think would be easier and less WIFOMY
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:03 am

Post by tim_hill1990 »

I thought he was being his usual idiotic self, which as it turns out was about right.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Amrun wrote:So that leaves my lynchpool today between tim and Quilford. Tim is clearly deserving over Quilford, and if I am wrong about that, by tomorrow we have a very good chance of lynching the final scum (whether quilford or someone else as things develop).

Amrun wrote:LET'S LYNCH TIM KTHX

hmm, So is there anyone else other than me who thinks Amrun is very keen to get a quick lynch going?
-Keen to end the day and stifle conversation.
-Setting up the next days lynch with Quilford, which doesn't really show confidence in my case, if she was certain there would be no need to look at tomorrow.

Question: do most non newbie games usually have days ending really quickly? ie no drawing out of the days?
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:34 am

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Sorry been busy at work last few days:

Moratorium wrote:All your reads are "well I think you are either town or scum", even the one you voted on. Your "justification" is pretty laughable. Don't like it.

Lots of "woe is me, no one is listening to me, won't bother explaining my thought process" in your posts. Don't like that.

It looks like a pre-emptive OMGUS vote once you saw my reads laid out. Don't like that.

vote Hoppster

I think both votes here are OMGUSey, both of you seem to be in a sort of personal battle which i don't think has anything to do with finding scum. Neither of you seem to have solid reasons on the other as to why they are scum.
I might point out that hoppster not only found scum in the last day and voted for her but also started the whole hypo-doc thing, both of which are solidly townie actions. I think there is a very very slim chance that Hoppster is scum. Considering your vote on him do you actually, really think he is the best option as scum?

HellloooNewman wrote:*annoyed at molasses like slow pace*

Can we lynch Tim NOW?

Ok, so not only have you not put any effort into this game, or the case on me at all you are now complaining that things aren't moving fast enough for you? What's the rush? Plenty of time to discuss possibilities and weed out scum.
If you hadn't claimed nurse I'd be voting for you: on that note
@mod: is the nurse role revealed upon death?

Also if you want me to be lynched I think you really need to be putting some effort into convincing the other players, it aint a one man show.
Or you can coast, anti-townily, like you have all game

@Amrun- Considering your vote on me, is there anything that I haven't fully explained that you want covered?
I get the feeling your vote on me is less that you think i'm scum and more you don't like me, which is fine but doesn't really help town if it is. Remarks like this:
Amrun wrote:I'm pretty annpoyed at this point from basically carrying this game by myself after Hoppster's opening remarks.

and this
Amrun wrote:Yeah, I'm not trying to close down discussion. That would be hard to do when I provide 95% of it.

Lead me to think that you are frustrated with the rest of the players and especially so with me. That sort of emotive read, I think is clouding your reads on me and possibly other players.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

I'm actually kinda wondering about Quilford now, i've seen mostly flakey play from him.
The main thing that stands out for me is his defence of DK after the lynch, seems like it could be an attempt to gain town cred.
Defending me, while good for me seems like a similar ploy.
I also get a kind of coasting feel from his play, seems very much like trying to fade into the background, rather than become directly involved.
Mostly speculation here though.

Moratorium on the other hand I think is town, he seems like he's actually trying to scum hunt, although I don't agree with the case on Hoppster.

Amrun, well I guess I didn't like how she approached the case on me, particularly the attempt to get a quicklynch, but the rest of her play indicates active town.

Hoppster, HN= Town

So I guess the answer to

HellloooNewman wrote:Alright, let's try this approach. If it were 1 hour to deadline and you HAD to lynch someone, who would it be?

is Quilford at this stage. I would agree that the last scum is most likely to be either Quilford or Moratorium, it's less likely Moratorium IMO so must be Quilford.

VOTE: Quilford
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Quilford wrote:In what is likely to be seen as a massive OMGUS my answer is tim_hill.

You said it man, OMGUS to the extreme, not long ago you had me as town.

-You Picked out the DK dumb lynch after he was lynched=town cred
-Picked out Jillyne as scum= bussing
-You put me as town=town cred when you thought it likely i'd be lynched
-OMGUS on me now, i've singled you out= a) you don't like it b) you know i'm right
-coasting this game= trying not to get involved: involved enough to get town cred

Quilford wrote:Not only does jilynne's play point to it but he also conveniently avoids mentioning that I had jilynne pegged as scum above.

I didn't know you had, must have been lost in the chaos of posts. This doesn't indicate anything though, in fact this pre-emptive bussing.

Quilford wrote:1) I reread
2) waaaaaay more evidence against tim

Oh so now you re-read? Even though for most of this day most of the attention was on me?
You even agreed with me on some of the points against Amrun=trying to build a lynch on a strong player you know is a threat to you. Yet another point..
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Quilford wrote:DON'T REBUT THE ACTUAL CASE

Why would I, you haven't provided anything new

Haha, you are so flailing scum right now, what with the awesome rampant posting with stuff on me right after i'd voted for you.

Amrun wrote:Earlier today you didn't like my tim_hill case... Sigh.

Exactly.

Amrun and Hoppster can you please rephrase the case on Moratorium? Where was the scumslip?
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Quilford wrote:
Quilford wrote:
tim_hill1990 wrote:I have no read on Jilynne.

tim_hill1990 wrote:Jillyne> Same as Iceguy, not much of a read> null

HMMMMM
I had no read on her, hell I had hardly any read on anyone

tim_hill1990 wrote:Quilford> Picked out the DK mislynch early, so this renders him town imo, could be scum trying to gain town cred on a dumb lynch but it didn't seem that way to me.

tim_hill1990 wrote:The main thing that stands out for me is his defence of DK after the lynch, seems like it could be an attempt to gain town cred.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
How does this indict me as scum?

tim_hill1990 wrote:I would agree that the last scum is most likely to be either Quilford or Moratorium

tim_hill1990 wrote:Moratorium> I get a town read

tim_hill1990 wrote:Moratorium> Active player with some good insight> leaning town

tim_hill1990 wrote:- Other option I would consider is Quilford, but I just get a gut townie read from him more than anything.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Are these taken out of context? I don't consider HN, Hoppster or Amrun to be scum, I think they are all town. This leaves you two. At the time of these posts I didn't really consider either of you two scum

tim_hill1990 wrote:Amrun, well I guess I didn't like how she approached the case on me, particularly the attempt to get a quicklynch, but the rest of her play indicates active town.

tim_hill1990 wrote:Amrun> leaning scum

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Taken out of context, man this is so an attempt to discredit me.

jilynne1991 wrote:Tim_hill is null for me,

jilynne1991 wrote:Tim gave me a bad feeling, but I don't understand *any* of the reasoning behind the lynch.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Town cred

jilynne1991 wrote:I've only finished one game. I'm suprised you can judge me that much based on one game.

jilynne1991 wrote:You seem to base alot on Meta. I'm not that experience of a player, but I don't think you should.

tim_hill1990 wrote:Isn't Jilly new to this game? In which case how can you truly get an accurate read from her meta?
What someone does in one game isn't indicative of what they do all the time. I'm relatively new and i've changed my way of playing many times, different strategies and game plans etc...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Well what I said is true.

it's a friggin' goldmine in here

Kindly point to which one of these does not make you scum and explain why.

Quilford wrote:
Earlier today I suspected you. That's why.

Bollocks, you had no intention of voting for me.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Quilford wrote:
tim_hill1990 wrote:
Quilford wrote:
Quilford wrote:
tim_hill1990 wrote:I have no read on Jilynne.

tim_hill1990 wrote:Jillyne> Same as Iceguy, not much of a read> null

HMMMMM
I had no read on her, hell I had hardly any read on anyone

Scum typically have null reads on their partners at early stages in the game. Also the latter half of that sentence is false.

I gave reads, most of them had no real substance behind them though, mostly speculation

tim_hill1990 wrote:Quilford> Picked out the DK mislynch early, so this renders him town imo, could be scum trying to gain town cred on a dumb lynch but it didn't seem that way to me.

tim_hill1990 wrote:The main thing that stands out for me is his defence of DK after the lynch, seems like it could be an attempt to gain town cred.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
How does this indict me as scum?

You go from 'to me it doesn't seem like Quilford picking out the DK mislynch early is scummy, in fact it renders him town' to 'OH HE PICKED OUT THE DK MISLYNCH HE'S SCUM TRYING TO GAIN TOWN CRED'. ie OBVIOUS FUCKING CONTRADICTION

Except if wasn't a contradiction because I said "it could be scum trying to gain town cred but it doesn't seem that way", I thought about it some more and came to a different conclusion. This was after you coasted day two.

tim_hill1990 wrote:I would agree that the last scum is most likely to be either Quilford or Moratorium

tim_hill1990 wrote:Moratorium> I get a town read

tim_hill1990 wrote:Moratorium> Active player with some good insight> leaning town

tim_hill1990 wrote:- Other option I would consider is Quilford, but I just get a gut townie read from him more than anything.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Are these taken out of context? I don't consider HN, Hoppster or Amrun to be scum, I think they are all town. This leaves you two. At the time of these posts I didn't really consider either of you two scum

In the post where you voted me you said that the last scum was likely to be me or Moratorium. In the posts prior to that in which you had stated reads, you put Moratorium and I as town. Between those posts you had said NOTHING about either of those reads changing. Plus the reasons that you did list in the post in which you voted me contradict with your earlier statements.

that's true but I also had previously mentioned that I didn't think Hoppster or Hn were scum. I also made my mind up on Amrun, that she was highly likely to not be scum. This leaves you two. You had points which could be read as scummy or town, initially I felt town but after review decide town.

tim_hill1990 wrote:Amrun, well I guess I didn't like how she approached the case on me, particularly the attempt to get a quicklynch, but the rest of her play indicates active town.

tim_hill1990 wrote:Amrun> leaning scum

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Taken out of context, man this is so an attempt to discredit me.

Again there was literally nothing between these posts showing that you had changed your stance on Amrun; explain how it was taken out of context (yes I am requesting you do this) before you go cry about how it was 'an attempt to discredit you' (bullshit).

You've got both these quotes round the wrong way, the top one came after the bottom one. The way you've aligned them makes it look like I was being contradictory. Also there is large gap between these posts, things change, so has my opinion.

jilynne1991 wrote:Tim_hill is null for me,

jilynne1991 wrote:Tim gave me a bad feeling, but I don't understand *any* of the reasoning behind the lynch.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Town cred

What does that comment even mean? What's obvious here is that jilynne didn't jump onto your bandwagon nearly as readily as she jumped onto DeityKabuto's. Also she vaguely mentions a 'bad feeling' about you (ie trying to gain town cred when you flip scum) and then says she didn't understand any of the reasoning (blanket statement) instead of pointing out specifically why she didn't understand it.

She knew it was likely either me or DK going to be lynched. She also knew that if she looked like she didn't support my lynch that would make her look better. Also check out post 332 for an example of where I noticed Jillyne's rolefishing ploy, not something scum would ordinarily point out

jilynne1991 wrote:I've only finished one game. I'm suprised you can judge me that much based on one game.

jilynne1991 wrote:You seem to base alot on Meta. I'm not that experience of a player, but I don't think you should.

tim_hill1990 wrote:Isn't Jilly new to this game? In which case how can you truly get an accurate read from her meta?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Well what I said is true.

The point here is that Jilynne said that meta wasn't really useful when analysing her play. Later, she flipped scum. Today, you asked how it was possible to use Jilynne's meta usefully. You are using the same excuse that she did; you will flip scum.

Sure, but that's me arguing theory and not the outcome. Jillyne turned up dead by sheer luck, had nothing to do with meta analysis. I was arguing the theory because Amrun was using it on me, meta use being something I don't agree with.

it's a friggin' goldmine in here

Kindly point to which one of these does not make you scum and explain why.

Quilford wrote:
Earlier today I suspected you. That's why.

Bollocks, you had no intention of voting for me.
Kindly learn to read, the quote before that was something that Amrun had said about me not buying her case. Therefore I was talking to Amrun, not you.

fair enough, no need to be rude.

Replies in bold.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

tim_hill1990 wrote:that's true but I also had previously mentioned that I didn't think Hoppster or Hn were scum. I also made my mind up on Amrun, that she was highly likely to not be scum. This leaves you two. You had points which could be read as scummy or town,
initially I felt town but after review decide town

Oops that's meant to be "after review decided scum"
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Sorry to hear about your dad Amrun, I wish him and you all the best.

Amrun wrote:
Tim or Quilford, are you willing to move to Moratorium?

Only if necessary, I think Quilford is more likely scum than Moratorium, though from my perspective either one of them is likely to be scum.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Agreed, I'm targetting HN, everyone else on me.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Quilford wrote:tim_hill scum is even more likely when you look at this, as the scum team would've known IceGuy was a safe kill.

Yea all of the stuff you've brought up on me, is nothing more than reiteration of other people's cases on me, nothing new.
So the question is: why did you back me up on Amrun and blatantly ignore the case on me, then do an about turn, only after i'd voted for you, and decide oh wait the case on Tim is actually pretty decent?

My reasoning> You were backing me on Amrun because you know she's a dangerous player, I about turned and you didn't like that and changed tack.
This is like fencesitting, similar to what you did with DK as well.

Yea if Mora aint scum then you are, without a doubt.
Frankly if Hoppster or Amrun are scum then this game is already lost, the problem is that there isn't enough lynch free days to systematically lynch each of us off, unless we get a successful protection.

SO it comes down to who Amrun, Hopp and HN want lynched today, i'd rather Quilford over Mora, i'd also rather myself over Mora, just to prove Quilford is scum, but that's subjective.

Night plan with me protecting and everyone targetting me sounds good, i'm all for it, is this what we're going to do? HN and Amrun have signalled for it.
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by tim_hill1990 »

VOTE: Moratorium
Hammer time, to confirm everyone is to target me tonight, and I will be targetting Newman for protection
tim_hill1990
tim_hill1990
Goon
tim_hill1990
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:41 am

Post by tim_hill1990 »

Yay my first win ever! :D

Thanks to everyone for a good game, sorry Quilford for suspecting you :p

Return to “Completed Open Games”