Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 am

Post by projectmatt »

Kcdaspot wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: projectmatt

You're not sheeping Nobody Special fast enough.

Unvote

Vote: DarkCoffeeJazz
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

Vote: Nobody Special
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Kcdaspot wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:VOTE: projectmatt

^serious vote, everyone should sheep it.

thoo i see what you mean...

What does Muffin mean?

I got mild town reads from KDCAspot and DonJosh is probably scum.

VOTE: DonJosh
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Fancy seeing you again, Matt.

Same to you, InsomniacJazz~

OH JOY. TWO SCUM CONFIRMED.

No.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I don't feel pressured yet, KDCA. Put me at L-1 first and maybe I'll be a little more genuine. Though, you have noticed something from me, and you've noticed it so much that you've decided to tunnel me on it. So I want you to point it out. If you respond with "loool scum" you are scum yourself.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Anyway since page 1 and 2 are full of complete nonsense, would someone mind filling me in with their version of the game so far?
Aka a brief summary kthxbai.

Nobody Special, KDCAspot and I RVS'd for the first page. Big Sleep requested replacement and DonJosh immeditately attacked with poor-formed reasoning on how "he is scum because he was nervous about how scummy he was in the pre-game".

Two things

-Big sleep was barely noticeable in the pre-game. There were no obvious tells coming from him.

-The pre-game is not associated with the game we are playing right now. Which could be an honest mistake but I am wary.

And whats with the OMGUS wagon on me?! D=

Reaction after getting voted..twice?

I think that if Don flips scum, then DCJ is probably town, but more on that later. I just unintentionally listed the reasons on why DonJosh is probably scum, and if you think I'm bussing fuck you.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Hey, KDCA.

. Though, you have noticed something from me, and you've noticed it so much that you've decided to tunnel me on it. So I want you to point it out. If you respond with "loool scum" you are scum yourself.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by projectmatt »

..I see.

I still want you to point out what you saw in the first place.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by projectmatt »

..lurking.

I believe I had posted the same amount as you had in the first page, KDCA. Then I went offline and came back. Are you referring to active lurking?

Also, "quick wagon vote" is not a valid excuse to suspect when there is a valid reason for quick voting.

I don't have any magical reads on either of the two yet. Though, like I said, if DonJosh flips scum, DCJ is probably town. I will explain if it turns out true.

I still have my eye on you.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I don't have any magical reads on either of the two yet..

My vote on DonJosh is scummy? ..Because, what? I didn't state my reasoning fully?

And hey, while we are on the subject, what are you reads on the two, KDCA? :3
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Where did any of these reads come from?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Cant tell if this is genuine or scum-WIFOM... :/

It's because of this post. I'm going to bed. I'm a bit jumbled on terms of my reads right now. When I get some sleep I may get a clearer head.

DonJosh is the only read that I am relatively confident on.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 am

Post by projectmatt »

This, however, seems overly defensive.

It was overly defensive because, I, to be honest was getting aggravated with getting attacked with absolutely no reasoning. It is a terrible pet peeve. I'm not apologizing for that post, though. There's no reason to believe that I am bussing when I am not.

Tried way too hard to 'fit in' and be like NS/kcda on p1. Typical of scum trying to fit in with town. <- that was the initial reasoning for my vote

I was randomly voting and simply having fun on page 1. I actually started to play the game come page 2. My case on DonJosh isn't weak. I can't build up an entire wall of text on somebody based off of these few pages, but I work with what I have, and what I have is scummy.

Oh - and I already quoted the post which would lead me to believe so. I can tell you why, but the answer should be obvious.

I'm actually surprised, though that you think DonJosh is town. Can you elaborate on some of these tells please?

I woke up and re-read the entire thread. I still have my initial reads from last night: Kdcaspot is probably town and DonJosh is a good wagon.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:30 am

Post by projectmatt »

projectmatt: If you had to lynch someone RIGHT NOW, who would it be?

Don Josh.

Also, this is a terrible post because you are attempting to put pressure on me by asking who I would like to lynch right now, and if you have read any of my posts you know my strongest suspicions.

And I'm not going to bother to respond to Honest Abel's PBPA on me because it's terrible. The first page was completely a joke. I don't pussy around on my reads. If I really do think that someone is scum, I will point it out. At first I noticed quite a lot of scummy things from Don and then his reaction furthered my suspicions even more.

If you have any legitimate questions to ask me about the tells I've gathered or my current thought process, ask.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 am

Post by projectmatt »

What do you think of me, Dark? Also, do you have any town reads at all right now?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by projectmatt »

projectmatt: do you often find yourself getting lynched for your attitude? you seem to be defensive, but it reads to me more like a personality trait than an alignment indicator. can you repost the josh case(or give me a post number)?

A decent amount of times I have been called out for being overly defensive. It's a terrible personality trait, I agree. I simply have awful control when I believe I am getting suspected for illogical reasons.

obody Special, KDCAspot and I RVS'd for the first page. Big Sleep requested replacement and DonJosh immeditately attacked with poor-formed reasoning on how "he is scum because he was nervous about how scummy he was in the pre-game".

Two things

-Big sleep was barely noticeable in the pre-game. There were no obvious tells coming from him.

-The pre-game is not associated with the game we are playing right now. Which could be an honest mistake but I am wary.

And whats with the OMGUS wagon on me?! D=

Reaction after getting voted..twice?

I think that if Don flips scum, then DCJ is probably town, but more on that later. I just unintentionally listed the reasons on why DonJosh is probably scum, and if you think I'm bussing fuck you.

That was the wall I originally had posted.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by projectmatt »

No. It's not the fact he "forget" there was a re-roll. It's because the person he is accusing was not scummy in the pre-game and his post is a dramatization.

Actually, I'm going to ask a question. Did any of you specifically notice anything about Big Sleep in the pre-game?

His reaction was panic. Mine is defense. There is a large difference. I'm the "most" confident in my scum read on DonJosh because I don't have many other good reads, and what he is done is little, but is insanely scummy.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 am

Post by projectmatt »

If there is a refusal to unvote and everyone will be asking me to claim, I will claim. What's funny is that one person points out something from me that can easily be explained and retorted, and everyone simply says "yeah, what he said!". I've asked for you ask for things. I've explained my reads in depth. Aside from defending myself, I really don't see how I'm scummy at all. (and defending yourself isn't a scumtell). I tried, so, if I get quickhammered by some douchebag, I honestly want to be rude and say that it's not my fault. It's yours.

I was referring to DonJosh, by the way. His initial reaction to the BW was panic and then he simply seems to be ignoring it completely. And yes, I find that scummy.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:55 am

Post by projectmatt »

Found a few new things.

1. Nobody Special is an active player, and doing an ISO I notice that most of his posts are completely half-hearted fluff.

'Sheeping' generally means following someone else's vote with little or no reasoning of your own.

People posted, people voted.

RTFT.

How in the hell do I have the SECOND-HIGHEST number of posts in the thread and be LURKING?

That's it, my mind has just been BLOWN.

To SMITHEREENS.

And one more thing..

projectmatt: If you had to lynch someone RIGHT NOW, who would it be?

This is the only post from NS that seems like literal scumhunting and it's bad. No tells or new knowedlege can be gained from it. My scum reads were already very outlined. In retrospect,

Don't feel bad. I usually don't get anything of substance until Day 2.

This could be the reason for a lack of scumhunting, but I'd like to put pressure on somebody who isn't pressured. I'm going to ask NS two questions. Do you have any reads or tells at the current moment, and I'm going to flip your question back at you. If you HAD to lynch someone right now, who would it be?

Still have a gut-town read on KDCAspot. Will do a read on Honest when I stop being lazy.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 am

Post by projectmatt »

He was testing you to see if you'd respond by calling the question stupid or by answering it diligently. That's why he's town and you're scum

ITT: Honest Abel pretends to know the mindsets of other players to fit his reads more properly. He was looking for a diligent answer? Was it half-hearted scumhunting? How the hell do you know? And if me calling the question stupid would make me scum, why did he not immediately say that my answer was scummy? PYSHIC!

yawn.

if bv plays the prod dodge he's scum.

and well have our scum team.

Projectmatt.
Honest abel
Bv.

Why am I on this list, and why is DonJosh's apathetic personality change being seen as a good thing?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 am

Post by projectmatt »

Also in this thread: Honest Able points out protown things but is afraid to get a town read because he needs to be cynical. I haven't even ISO'd him. Off of this page alone he's terrible.

Also, DonJosh is no longer panicking. His personality has changed into a lack of emotion. I'll elaborate later, on iPod.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by projectmatt »

No fun allowed.

His fight with kcdaspot. Wasn't overly scummy. My vote was mainly a joke. Calm down.

NO IT WASN'T.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by projectmatt »

About ready to make a wall on why DonJosh is still scum. I don't see how anyone else isn't seeing this. "If" I have the motivation, then get ready.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by projectmatt »

For the purposes of this wall, I will only be quoting posts that are worth nothing. Quoting a post from RVS and saying "not scummy" is silly. Also, it's 11 AM so my thoughts will be jumbled up, so bear with me.

Post #34 VOTE: Big Sleep
Scum flake. Was nervous of his new role after being so scummy in the pre-game.

You know why this post is bad. I've explained it twice. Big Sleep wasn't scummy in the pre-game and while DonJosh claims it was a "joke" for the most part, I don't believe it. Will elaborate later.

#55 And whats with the OMGUS wagon on me?! D=
Sheep.

Panic reaction to two vote while he calls it an "OMGUS wagon" while it has no relations to OMGUSing whateversoever.

Also, he doesn't say I'm scummy in this post. He says he's sheeping. This will be important to note for the future.

Post #64 Cant tell if this is genuine or scum-WIFOM... :/

After getting pressured on with a wagon, appears to be weakly be trying to shift the focus to somebody else. And for a terrible reason. Hell, it doesn't even make sense. Scum WIFOM? Because he said he didn't pay attention to who died?

Anyway, after getting confronted, DonJosh is asked if he is joking.

His response:

Post #68 Somewhat :P
I've seen scum do it, and it can work, just the little things like that.
But its a weak WIFOM. so nah.

.."Somewhat." With a nice smiley face to seal the deal. :D Maybe it's just me, but this is one of his worst posts because it literally tries to deny he ever posted anything serious or meaningless to not appear scummy.

Now, let's think about DonJosh's contributions so far. He makes a "joke" post about how he thinks somebody is scum, panics, then tries to FOS somebody for a bad reason, and again, claims it's a joke. He literally admits that his posting up to that point was useless.

Post #71 Well first Nobody Special vote/unvoted every sigle player
Big Sleep flaked
Then kcda OMGUS wagoned
projectmatt sheeped
Thats pretty much it

He's not trying to make anyone look good in this post. KDCA OMGUS'd, I sheeped, Nobody Special was useless.

Post #74 Also, wrong "there/their/they're". :P

I.. okay. Thanks for that, DonJosh. Content?

Post #85 Fair enough. I misunderstood. My bad

Another example of DonJosh posting only to make himself look good or make another person look bad.

Post #93 DCJ posts town-like
kcda is active scumhunting
ns hasnt contributed much, but gut says town
Youre mainly neutral, but i get scum vibes from a few posts

"posts town like, ACTIVE SCUMHUNTING, scum vibes". I see feigned reads. I really do.

Post #117 Same.

Post #127 don_johnson's wagon vote is still RVS. I definitely want to here more from him.

Post #129 Opinions. Reads. Contributions. Anything, really. Just moarposting.

Just wanted to quote those all in a row. DonJosh changes into a semi-emotionless player after the point where he panicked and acted nervous. And yes, I view this as a giant scumtell. He's scum who can't decide how to act.

Post #158 ^Town

Quotes a post by Amor and says "town". FEIGNING READS. Why is it town? Why is it anything but null? Why do you feel the need to say so much and contribute so little, DonJosh?

Oh, and what's funny is him marking some random guy as town for no reason was marked as a towntell and got several players to unvote.

Post #162 HES GONE D=

oh look, it's more "scum wanting to play along with a bad joke so they fit in"

Post #217 His fight with kcdaspot. Wasn't overly scummy. My vote was mainly a joke. Calm down.

Hey look, his personality shifted to panic and defensiveness again! And by telling the person to "calm down" when their post is completely calm is another example of subtly making their opponent look bad. And I don't believe his early vote was a joke. No way.

SUMMARY:

DonJosh has made a total of 21 posts in just a couple of days. That's a pretty decent number, so you would be expecting something of substance or anything but laziness from somebody who is so dedicated to the game.

EVERY. POST. IS. USELESS.

1. He straight up admits that all of his reads and pushes are "jokes", then types out the word "town" on a random wall of text that has nothing to do with anything and never elaborates.

2. Change of personality. This is an under-looked but important scum tell. He changes from a panicky, defensive player to a "idc" kind of guy who doesn't even respond to anything relating to the pressure. But he's still there to be useless.

3. Nothing of substantial value. I mean, the players who can't get a lot of reads are at least trying. That's my problem. He's not trying. His "joke" vote has been on me since the very start, btw, and he hasn't addressed me once aside from saying he gets a "null scum vibe". Does he care if I towntell or scumtell? No. He's riding that wagon, because, hey LOL, he can.

4. Making excuses for himself and misrepping.

5. Trying to subtly fit in and failing.

There. There's five major scumtells wrapped within 21 posts and nine pages. I can't make anything fullblown, and this is what I have, and if you ask me, it's sticking out like a sore thumb. I made this wall due to frustration of DonJosh being marked as town for bullshitting his reads and not even caring. (but still 'caring' enough to fit in") Now, if you will promptly place your vote on DonJosh I will withdraw.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by projectmatt »

2 is a scumtell that I do a ton of my reads on, and nobody else seems to even notice it exists. I feel like spontaneously changing your personality is big.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:21 am

Post by projectmatt »

Starting tomorrow I'm going to be away until the 28th. I'll have a lot of free time though, so if the hotel has wi-fi (and it probably does) I'll be able to post actively. If It doesn't then consider me V\LA till' then.

Another terrible post from Honest Abel just from a quick scanning is "You know this is my second game, right?". Hey, this is my third game. It's not an excuse to be play terribly and make no logical sense whatsoever. I STILL haven't bothered to ISO Abel, I just have three points that I've noted are terribly scummy. My main focus today is on DonJosh, but he's also someone to look in to.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:37 am

Post by projectmatt »

I'm playing beautifully and making lots of logical sense.

I've thought about the ways I could respond to this and every single one makes me come off as a giant douchebag so let me just say that I feel your play this game has been relatively confusing and weak, and I'm just scanning over a few or your posts. Maybe I took it out of context. I thought you were saying you were allowed to be scummy and play badly BECAUSE it was your second game.

Also, KDCA, I don't want to move this vote. Do I have to? ;-;
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 am

Post by projectmatt »

lurking isn't a scumtell
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:55 am

Post by projectmatt »

Nobody Special wrote:
projectmatt wrote:lurking isn't a scumtell

You're new here, aren't you?

Is there a scum between the lurkers in this game? I'm almost certain there is. Is not talking itself a lot a scumtell? No, not really. It depends on the kind of situation. BV posted saying he "forgot" about the game and never came back. Is he town who forgot about the game, or disinterested scum? The point of the game is to get tells from people saying things. If somebody is lurking, it's stupid but it doesn't mean they are scum who want to get out of the game. It means they can be any number of things. I focus on the active players while they are around and if a lurker doesn't post for a long while, he's worth paying attention to. Not posting within the first ten pages isn't worthy of a policy lynch.

My mindset goes against the meta of this website, so I probably look like an idiot, yeah. But it's a null tell.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Yeah, I've come to the realization that I probably just don't know how to play this game effectively. I was being sarcastic with my earlier comments. I'm obviously not perfect. However, I thought I was looking into people's posts, finding possibly scummy things they're doing, and talking about them. Not really sure what to do aside from that. I'm prepared to just shut up until called on. Maybe I just need to play more newb games, where my inexperience will be better tolerated.

Now I feel bad. If you are mafia trying to get pity from me, fuck you. :( I am not completely experienced in this game either, but the key to improving is to play upon people who have any idea of what they are doing. I find scum based off of reactionary tests and tells in general. You just have to find a playstyle that works for you. You can understand that you appear terrible to all of us because you seem to go blindly pointing fingers and straight up exaggerating things. You've dropped some terrible tells, but this post makes me feel like I'm missing something.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by projectmatt »

However, don't mistake this for me going easy on you, especially
with that horrible Appeal to Emotion you just pulled
, lol.

Maybe I get effected by emotional appeals way too easily, too. <.<
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Scratch being V/LA. I have wifi. Quoting posts is almost impossible on my iPod though so bear with me when my posts suck.

This is a good wagon.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post by projectmatt »

Goodness sakes, calm down, KDCA.

Nobody Specual is fluffing, yes. I already pointed this out and you didn't respond to it. DCJ is also posting fluff and you pointed it out. Both players came they get their real tells on day 2. What you are doing is making a suspicious case on DCJ and then doing the same on Nobody Special and calling it SUBSTANIAL EVIDENCE HE IS SCUM, OMGZ! Why? Because he caught you on saying something scummy?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

DonJosh is still scum.

We aren't changing the wagon today.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by projectmatt »

VOTE: Amor
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by projectmatt »

To get conversation going. I nailed DonJosh but I really am not sure where to go from here. Nobody else is sticking out.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Meh. I didn't consider a miller. I thought Gman's "mafia membership card" thing implied he was scum, but I guess I was wrong. And I'm actually pretty sure he was, tbh. DonJosh was scummy, and a lot of the teams didn't make sense without him being in them.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:19 am

Post by projectmatt »

Unvote

Nobody Special, inhale, exhale. I am serious. The way that the miller works on epicmafia is that the person doesn't know they are a miller, and that they always flip scum when lynched. Please shut up if you are going to PL someone who doesn't know every single mechanic about every single role.

Amor's case makes sense, at least. I'll be considering that but the final judgment will be on how Honest Abel's replacement works. DonJosh was scum, and I'm not sure if his desperate attack to get Abel\Big Sleep lynched was a bus or not.

Amor is looking into people. NS is looking for reasons to vote people.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 am

Post by projectmatt »

Nobody Special wrote:Pushy, aren't you.

Just gonna quote a few things from NS.

You simply cannot know this unless you're scum.

I'll listen to whatever cockamamie excuse you want to try and have us believe, though.

You're new here, aren't you?

You're mental, that's what you are.

Can I have whatever it is you're smoking?

It's not my fault you're an idiot, and can't be arsed to play the game you're actually playing

Go look at Nobody Special in isolation quickly. I'll wait. Done? Yeah, about every post is a useless filler or an insult. Nobody Special claims that he gets most of his tells d2, and he's pushed on a random person for no reason other then the fact that they
don't understand miller
. Nobody Special is terrible right now, and I expect this post to be met with a petty insult from him. I will wait for Nobody Special to "re-group" and for him to "re-read" but I have every bit of justification to vote him at the moment, and I wanted him to know.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:38 am

Post by projectmatt »

Going to Washington DC for a week starting tomorrow. Sorry. I considered replacing out as to not hinder the day, but after that I literally have nothing planned, and it's only a week, so I think it's fine.

In other words,

V\LA 31 - 7\8

And it seems I've chosen a good time to go away. I don't even have any leaving comments. Honest Abel is sort of scummy and Nobody Special is scum if he can't supply anything soon.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 am

Post by projectmatt »

You don't even have any quick reads of anyone to be of use later in the game? If the day ends before you get back, that's not going to be a useful day from you.

Those are my quick reads.

Do you want me to make some "this guy is town" reads up up for you so you can fall back on them? I have a gut town read on KDCA, and a scum read on you and Nobody Special (if Nobody Special keeps doing this).
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'm going to bed in about 30 minutes. Not V\LA yet. :3

HEY, KDCA, should I put a vote on Nobody Special before I leave? I'm not fully convinced yet. I want to give him time to "re-group" before I call him scum, but dammit, it's tempting to stop waiting and give in to my gut.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Ahhh

I'm back. Barely got any sleep this week. I read the thread, can't make sense of it This is just to inform you that I'm back from V\LA, and when I get my head screwed on I will post.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:37 am

Post by projectmatt »

Nobody Special is scum. I want to switch the wagon to him. Don't know what to think about DCJ yet.

Question to the mod:
Is DCJ requesting replacement? If not, I want him to elaborate on some of the things he did. If he is I won't even bother.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 am

Post by projectmatt »

This is much better.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:45 am

Post by projectmatt »

I'm seriously not caught up on this game. Going to do some serious re-reading and ISO'ing. Updated reads are fully coming soon. Nobody Special is scum. I'm pretty sure, but if there is another scum, I'm working out who it could be, meaning that I need to figure out if DCJ is a sufficient lynch for today.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:19 am

Post by projectmatt »

KDCA: Please explain this towntell that you think DCJ dropped. You said it was strong enough to make him a town read, but you seem to have completely changed your mind now. There is also a lot of hypocrisy when it comes to calling Nobody Special scum and DCJ town when they did the same things. You said that DCJ made a towntell that made up for it. I think you realized this, and you seem to be calling both scum because, meh, I'm not sure why. Please explain this towntell otherwise I believe you are pussyfooting around your reads.

With that being said, Nobody Special
is
scum. Terrible filler and condescending attitude d1, with a claim that he gets most of his scumhunting done on "day 2". He attacked DCJ for a terrible reason, posted MORE filler and doesn't even seem interested in the game we are playing. I really don't know what to think about DCJ, I feel more secure in a Nobody Special lynch.

SGRraaize is probably town.
Don_Jonson is null.
Honest Abel is leaning town despite overzealous play at the start.
Kdca is null leaning scum until he provides more reasoning.
Amor is town.
Nobody Special is scum.
Izak is null.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 am

Post by projectmatt »

Honest Abel wrote:
projectmatt wrote:I really don't know what to think about DCJ
When are you going to start knowing what to think, after he's lynched? How hard is it? Talk about pussyfooting.

Pussyfooting would be to make up a read when I honestly don't know. There comes a point in some games where I really just don't, so yes, I'm waiting for something to hit me.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 am

Post by projectmatt »

He was town for questioning his own town read on him. town read came from me.

If I remember correctly, you said that DCJ was town because of some kind of secret towntell that he did. I don't recall you pointing it out. And no, I did not re-read the entire thread. I did some isolation and re-read from where I left off. You said that the town tell you had on DCJ was "weakening", but you did not explain the tell.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 am

Post by projectmatt »

Jesus christ, DCJ. Inhale. Exhale. We all have bad days, and I can pretty much tell that you've gone overboard. If you are the cop, here's some advice, try to convince us that you are the cop, or try to convince the players who you feel are sensible. Saying "I'm replacing out" isn't a tell at all, sorry. I need more from you. NS is scum, and by self hammering, if you "are" town (and based off of the last few angry posts, I think you are) you just prevented us from getting rid of somebody that needs to be rid of. Why?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by projectmatt »

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by projectmatt »

That was a serious vote, by the way. And not a pressure one. Nobody Special is obviously scum based off of yesterday alone. I can elaborate deeply if you need me to. I re-read the entire thread during the night and to the tune of DCJ cursing me out, I'm not convinced KDCA is scum at all, and Honest is whatever. Those were the two primary people who tunneled on DCJ. I am only relatively sure on this one.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by projectmatt »

On it.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by projectmatt »

D1:

You've already seen most of NS's d1 play. It was bad, but not "scumlynch" bad. This post from d1, however, is very very important:

Don't feel bad. I usually don't get anything of substance until Day 2.

Cool.

Let's jump right to d2.

Wait actually, one more thing, near the end of d1. This is also IMPORTANT.

You simply cannot know this unless you're scum.

I'll listen to whatever cockamamie excuse you want to try and have us believe, though.

Nah.

I think you're scum.

Can I have whatever it is you're smoking?

This is directed towards KDCAspot, in case you forgot. It was Nobody Special catching KDCAspot on a slip and pointing it out. Just keep that in mind for me. I swear to god there's a point with it. Alright? Alright.

D2:

I don't know what you guys are expecting from me.

Hi.

Oh, FFS -- the day JUST STARTED.

I'm SO not a morning person.

First two posts. These are fine.

Let's keep going.

What the holy fuck.

No, seriously.

What. The. Fuck.

Vote: Darkcoffeejazz

THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS.

Nobody Special attacks and votes DCJ for being confused about the role of miller.

Strawman.

Whether you choose to play Over There or not, currently, you're involved in a game Right Here.

If you can't be bothered to find out how the game works here then you should perhaps bow out. This is incredibly anti-town. Thus, my vote. Which will remain.

A note to Nobody Special - ANTI-TOWN DOES NOT EQUATE TO SCUM. IT EQUATES TO SOMEBODY DOING SOMETHING THAT IS AGAINST THE TOWN. However, we are searching for the people who are scum, not the people who are playing mistakenly. You ignore DCJ's tells in favor of his confusions with mechanics.

Pushy, aren't you.

(I'm stepping away for a short bit. I need to regroup and re-read and, oh yeah, apologize)

After getting called out for using terrible logic, this is his response. It's a bad attack and a withdrawal of anything Nobody Special had done before. Also, he doesn't un-vote.

Two days later

KCDA: Am I scum for the same reason that DCJ is town?

Will address the rest later tonight or tomorrow.

You're too emotional to play Mafia.

(Like I'm one to talk.)

Hey, he has the time to make posts misrepping people who are making walls on him, but he takes (so far) three days to respond to one fucking accusation.

A few hours later..

I have to read. You guys post too much. What's your rush, anyway, we've got A MONTH (almost).

THEN READ.

Amor, I don't leave things till the last minute (well, not always...). I'm watching, and reading. There's something specific I'm waiting for Kcda to say, and he hasn't said it yet. Not sure if he will, and I don't yet want to ask him directly.

This is something important:
His read on KDCAspot completely disappears until it's brought up again. I mean seriously.

At the start of the day he doesn't even fucking address KDCA. He attacks DCJ for a lack of reason. He asks KDCA one question then goes away. This is the literal definition of feigning reads.

Okay, because I'm rather short on time right now, I'll just ask again.

KCDA: Am I scum for the same reason that DCJ is town?

YOU ARE NOT SHORT ON TIME. YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING AND POSTING AND POSTING USELESS FILLER WHILE CLAIMING YOU ARE "GOING" TO READ.

Please, please explain to me how this is a scumtell.

I'll grab the popcorn.

Another example of him misrepping anytime he was even remotely suspected. In fact, look a few posts above me. He clearly does it again.

KC, if you're really the Cop, claim it. I was trying to figure out if you were or not. (That was my question I wasn't asking earlier.)

1. Why were you expecting KDCA to casually claim cop? You were waiting for him to say something? You were waiting for him to go "oh, I'm cop btw". I ..
2. This is his first post in a while since the one I quoted above. Shows no sign at scumhunting, questioning DCJ or even caring.

I don't really like the way you affix such absolute labels on people.

Why is Amor town?

Only post by NS this entire game that I can give credit to. He actually is questioning.

I'm happy with my vote. Why aren't the rest of you voting DCJ? It's a great lynch.

WHY DO YOU THINK DCJ IS A GREAT LYNCH WHEN YOU HAVEN'T DIRECTLY INTERACTED WITH HIM FOR ONE MOMENT IN THE GAME? Sorry. I'll try to turn caps lock off. But this is feigned scumhunting and feigned reads. He asked a question, which appeared to be scumhunting, then never made a read on it or never elaborated on why he asked it.

If it remains unreplaced long enough, the Mod should Modkill it.

Back to filler after a long time of absence.

Oh, and then in the last two and a half pages he completely disappears. Completely.

Conclusion:

I'm not even going to bother listing the scumtells. This is not town play. This is scum play. It is not town play to randomly spew loads of filler without any context at all. It is not town play to claim you are "going to re-read, catch up and say sorry" then never do anything revolving it again. It is not town play to completely shut up near the end of the day and don't even appear remotely interested in scumhunting. It is not town play to mock anybody who has the smallest suspicion of you.

It is scum play.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:36 am

Post by projectmatt »

It was an accidental hammer

Wait, no, it wasn't an accidental hammer, sorry, I misremembered it, I knew it was an hammer.

Actually, I dunno, I know goomba warned it was L-1, but I have a feeling I didn't know...

Are you drunk?

Abel, please post this chart as soon as you can. I'm interested in what you think. Also, unvote. We might have two scum, and there's five players alive. If you are town voting there is a (small) chance that if both scum are online, a blitz could occur. I understand you appear to be trying to put on pressure, but I would recommend you be more wary.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'd love a SGR lynch.

PM, Abel are good choices too...

Izak is null for me.
:|

IE: I'd like a lynch on anyone but myself.

Do you legitimately read me, SGR or Abel as scum? By making this post you legitimately just said "I think everyone is scum".
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Of course I was. He was the person I had suspected quite heavily the entire game. When I got the chance, I jumped right at him. Don't tell me I "played" on his scumminess. He was scummy as hell and you agreed. I don't take the blame because he got quockhammered.

Also, it's a 100% double standard to call me scum for that. From your point of view, you are town. You were the first to push on DCJ. Why would you do that? Because to you, he's scummy.

Hope that made sense. I'm boggled and exhausted at the moment so I'm going to sleep. But KDCA, unvote right now.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I was here when SGR was at L-1, KDCA. Stop addressing me like I'm scum because it's indescribably annoying. I thought about hammering, but I wanted SGR to defend himself a little bit more. Am I sold that he is town? NO. Am I almost willing to lynch him? Yes. Am I going to jump on yet? No. I kind of want to wait for Izak to get back so he can chime in.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I was actually hiding my online status when you and SGR were talking because I wanted to watch, not talk. And if my username was just there hovering when SGR was at L-1 and you were arguing it would pressure me to say something, or I suspected you might call me out. I wasn't ready. I'm back to normal now.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Screw it.

If there are two scum I don't think KDCA or Abel are a team. I had a townish read on Izak which would mean that SGR is the missing link. As for the other scum, I have no idea at all.

CROSS. YOUR. FINGERS.

Vote: SGR
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'm not scum. I was just sick of waiting because I knew that SGR was more then likely scum after the last discussion and if I didn't hammer you would probably go crazy and tunnel me or something.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Are YOU scum?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I'm going to feel like such a freaking idiot if SGR flips town.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Yeah, KDCA is town. I think the remaining scum is Abel, but I'm not sure yet. I might die tonight, so don't take my leaving suspicion completely seriously.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Izak towntold a little, though. So I'm thinking "no".
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I just hope you guys don't lose

IF YOU ARE TOWN LIKE YOU SAY, WE WILL LOSE.

I think this post makes you mafiascum.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I DON'T TRUST YOU KDCA JESUS JAISDJIASDJIOASIDJA[PSAD
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by projectmatt »

IT'S BECAUSE I'M TOWN. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I'VE BEEN READ AS SCUM AT ALL THIS GAME.

I am still incredibly paranoid and refreshing every few minutes. The mod needs to get on right now and tell us the damn flip.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by projectmatt »

SGRaaize wrote:
projectmatt wrote:
I just hope you guys don't lose

IF YOU ARE TOWN LIKE YOU SAY, WE WILL LOSE.

I think this post makes you mafiascum.

There's the possibility of only two scum, right?

I thought that if there were only two scum, there would be another killing role to even it out. I don't see why a killing role would decide to take no action every night. If there are only two scum, and you flip town, both would kill tonight and well yeah.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Anyway, I'm scum. I feel bad now. :(
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Nah, I'm solo scum.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:13 am

Post by projectmatt »

I have no problem with releasing the quicktopic.

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/gjG3ypivkXT3f

True fact: I WAS online and hiding my status when KDCA and SGR were arguing because I didn't want to take the easy win quite yet. I don't know, it felt mean to snag up the win so easily when SGR is defending himself. Then, when KDCA voted SGR again I just said "screw it" and own.

GG, Abel and DonJosh. I thought we were screwed at some points but we actually managed to pull off a win. -highfive- Excellent. Sorry for bussing so hard so early, DonJosh. :P
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:23 am

Post by projectmatt »

Haha, I'm really sorry Abel. I generally like working really, really hard for my wins so I guess I'm not a giant blitzer. I should have gone for the easy win sooner. My bad. Also, it was pretty much confirmed there was not a serial killer OR a vig, but alright.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:27 am

Post by projectmatt »

As far as I knew, a vig generally kills at least once during the course of the game, but maybe I was wrong on that meta. And with my rolebocking and our killing we would have a 2\4 chance of hitting this possible vig, and with KDCA being obviouslynotaPR, it would be bigger. But hey, I'm sorry. We won, though.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Thanks, Don. I feel like I sort of danced back and forth in terms of scumminess throughout the entire game. D1, when I was briefly put at L-1 and asked to claim, I completely thought I was screwed.

Don played a great game. So did Amor. Both died too early to show their real skills, though. KDCA's jumpy personality to be honest granted scum the win, but he isn't a bad player. DCJ was suspected a bit unfairly, but he also over reacted a lot. GG.

Return to “Completed Open Games”