Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Sky »

Twisted explain your vote please.

Not sure how I feel about this wagon. But I do not like kad's response.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Sky »

I like this replacement.

Hoppster, don't get number of posts confused with content. Big difference. I agree Hoppster has not been scumhutning. There is a bunch of spam there. But I mean, who has been scumhunting, other than VE who just replaced in? Why did you pick Hoppster VE?

Also, Twisted could have at least answered my question before replacing out...
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Sky »

Bro, you have to remember Day 1= Less than 24 hours. And, this is forum mafia. It is slow moving. There has been very little play time in this thread because there have been very few days. Be patient.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Sky »

Also, you can't have speed lynches AND expect quality content and scumhunting. Might as well place my vote for now, Hoppster as scum is sounding better.
VOTE: Hoppster
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Sky »

VE, I get what you're saying about Hopps not hunting. I agree. But, please answer my question: why Hoppster? I'm pretty sure until you came in we were all guilty of not scumhunting?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Sky »

Hoppster is doing a lot of...AtE? If I'm using my terminology correctly. Dude. Stop trying to make a big deal about your contributions. Sure, maybe you've posted a bit more content than others, but face it. This game is a place void of activity and content.

Also, I may be wrong with what has been revealed here and all but doesn't town still not know the amount of scum there are? Why does Hoppster think there is 3 scum?

Do not see case of VE scum.

Johog better explain his reasoning because gut reads aren't cutting it for me.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Sky »

And for the record I do not like kad. But he is V/LA for the moment and not much can be done about him.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Sky »

Who can explain their vote on me?

As for buddying with VE, it's not happening. 2 people on the same wagon. Holy shit. As if you people have never seen that before. If you notice, I have reasons of my own for voting Hoppster. VE just brought him to my attention. Someone said I mentioned I overlooked VE AtEing as well. Where does VE AtE?

But I'm inclined to believe Hoppster is more just one of those emotional guys. I'd say newb but I'm not really sure if he is one. With all his shouting and ranting I'm inclined to believe he just likes putting up shows.

Hiraki is a troll, let's not feed him.

redFF should not have fished for that role. That was bad. We were nowhere near a lynch. Alternatively, VE should not have claimed. Also, fake claiming in this set up seems fairly easy. But I blame redFF more here.

UNVOTE: Hoppster

I'm not going to place a vote on redFF yet. I don't want to see anyone lynched until the V/LA's show up.

VE, why do you think that redFF has been playing decently?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Sky »

MOD: V/LA till Monday

will respond then.
Noted. Thank you. ~DJ
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Sky »

Hirkai, I must ask you something to interpret your case. You say I didn't unvote... I was never on the kad wagon. I hope you realize that. Now, as for being solid, VE brought up a case and I had to question it a bit before joining, and it formed in my mind and it made sense: Hoppster was scum. Hence the questions. But now I see Hoppster as just OMGUSing everybody which I think is more of a newb strategy. His play has been terrible, but I think it could just be because he can't play this game without getting emotional.

You have a decent point about me not voting redFF, who is still scum. But this game is prone to speedlynches, which I don't want to happen, and still don't seeing we are missing a fifth of our players. The two lurkers could have been scum this whole time and avoided suspicion another day. He's so close to getting lynched right now, which is bad. Kad and whoever the hell the other guy is need to get the fuck in here.

Now for some solid reads, since you seem to think I lack evidence

kuribo- just like VE, he brings activity to this game. This is good. I'd pretty much say he's town other than the fact VE claimed too early.
Hiraki- thought he was scum since he had minimal participation but that has been changed around. Town.
Johog- town
LanseVeritas- who the fuck is this kid? Get in here. Null for obvious reasons.
kad2361- god that hammer was bad. God his activity is bad. I think it was Skenvoy who said something about the hammer not getting enough attention. From what I see scum, but there really isn't enough there. If I don't like what he posts, you can expect a vote from me if it's not as bad as redFF.
Hoppster- though he was scum. Nothing suggests he is town. Play has been god awful. But could just be inexperienced. Hardest egg to crack.
Skenvoy- good point about yesterday's hammer. Good ideas. Edging toward town
Eijolend- something feels wrong about this guy. Leaning scum. Seems to be hopping new wagons. Content is little.
redFF- scum. Do not buy his claim. Rolefish was bad.

So yeah, I'm waiting for kad to post something before I decide him or redFF.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Sky »

Well.... ill meta him. And if he actually plays well in other games my vote will be returning.

But kad... you're killing me.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Sky »

Hoppster, all your scum reads are people who have voted you. Is there anyone you find suspicious who hasn't voted you?

Pretty sure Hoppster plays like this in all his games.

Skenvoy, placing a vote on somebody who has no defense is not good. He was gone. I'm waiting to see what Fate has to say before I put a vote on him, as well as LV. Be patient.

Welcome Fate!
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 456, Eijolend wrote:
Sky could you please answer my questions concerning your read on me, I'll repeat it quoted correctly this time:
In post 408, Eijolend wrote:
In post 402, Sky wrote:Eijolend- something feels wrong about this guy. Leaning scum. Seems to be hopping new wagons. Content is little.

Could you explain that wagon hopping part? I took a stance between Hoppster and VE, the two most discussed people at that time and I was the first to vote redFF, so if anything the others hopped my wagon, right?

I was incorrect in my wording. Yes, you did start the wagon. But you took advantage of an already hated player. People had been casting suspicion at redFF prior to your vote and you came to the scene without any hint of future action and placed a vote. Waggoning in my opion, you were just the first to vote.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Sky »

Claim: VT

Yup. I'm no PR. If you lynch me that's cool, I can't do much to assist the town at night.

Return to “Completed Open Games”