Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Fritzer

Unless you honestly plan to lynch someone off of RVS votes running people up for claims is stupid. Xalxe doesn't look defensive anyways, just looking for information in the low count stage of the game.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sun May 20, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Saul: Do you think CES is scum? If not why bother arguing with him?

I changed my mind almost immediately after reading post 37. Get me as far away from that as possible.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Mortontfrh

Why would you assume it was sarcastic when you knew it was an L-1 vote? The context explains itself. There isn't such a thing as 'normal behaviour' anyways. Especially with the tone of the 'request'. Do you have something against Xalxe dying here?

Also your post right after goes from suspecting to pleasantly chatting with your suspect like you're at a tea party. "Oh why do you suspect me Mr. Guy I so want to understand. :<"

Everyone else: Would you lynch this without a claim y/n? Saul why do you sound like you like this guy?
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sun May 20, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Shadoweh »

So.. you decided it was too early because.. you say it's too early? Have you considered that other people think differently from you and you need to interpret their own tones instead of reading their post blindly?

Admittedly I agree that it's too early to claim and lynch. Mrr I hate it when people have to be reasonable.

You probably shouldn't be being nice to someone you think is a bad guy. It comes off as too how you say, sneaky?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, I mean Morton.

Connections can't exist if you lynch before they can develop. I don't think cutting the day short is a good idea.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Shadoweh »

So uh, Chimera. You know how you were just calling Fritzer scum for putting someone at L-1
And how you just put Izak at L-1 without either mentioning he's at L-1 or asking for a claim
Could you answer just one question for me?

What the fuck are you doing?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 67, vijay2vasandani wrote:Um you do realise I'm playing about 9 other games and some of them are at LyLo? Anyway what questions? I'd go back and read but if somebody could be a dear and repost them I will be eternally grateful. On 1% battery atm XD

PS If you don't have time to play replace out for someone that does. I'm sure Tierce can find someone who won't cry about being in LYLO somewhere else.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Mon May 21, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

* L-2 even. Whatever I still think it's bad.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Mon May 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think Fritzer is kind of crazy but not scummy. I don't have a read on Izak. His post looks typical of what people do here so I don't get why it's so bad.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Tue May 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Well it depends on how you define anti-town. In my experience letting yourself get lynched because you're too stubborn to claim is anti-town. People have a habit of doing it anyways though.

Lesse. Glork CES Fritzer Mortonfth townie. Despite the hate they're getting I see Xalxe and Izak as town as well. I have no idea what to do with vijay, it seems like he's just like this? If someone above can tell me why he's X it would be appreciated. I dislike Chimera's posts and I can't remember anything scotmany has said despite reading that he is in fact playing. The other two are nullish void. I don't supose people could work a lynch in these directions instead of people who've been squealing alot? This is how it starts:

##Unvote
##Vote: Chimera
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Wed May 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, it isn't. Lynch the fucking prod-dodging scumbag I'm voting. Stop fucking around with the teehee quicklynches.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #179 (isolation #10) » Thu May 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Her. >:<

And yes, I rather think you're being too new and adorably confused to vote right now. I also think that saulres can bite me if he seriously can't see why the sleepyhead bull is snoring instead of joining the prolonged discussion.

Glork, I don't recall you voicing these concerns on long games, but I don't read you as much as other people on the site. Have you ever pushed quicklynches for the lulz before? You seem frankly like you should be a better player then this and it makes me nervous about you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Fri May 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Impatient Glork is impatient then.

In post 195, Glork wrote:Shadoweh, how do you feel about GNR and vijay? I want as much detail as possible, please.

GNR: He seems confused and clueless. I've never seen him not be an easy target. That said for someone who wanted to make sure we didn't quickhammer so there was townie discussion, he doesn't seem to be discussing much. I would like to see him actually make a conclusion from all the questions he's been asking before deciding if he's dumbtown or scum.

Vijay: No I refuse to read him. Seriously his posting style makes me want to punch him in the face. I think he sounds fascitious and scummy as shit.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #212 (isolation #12) » Fri May 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, I really just hate you. You sound so.. happy. People should not be happy. They should be confused and wondering what is going on.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #226 (isolation #13) » Sat May 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

GNR: -.- You've been asking questions of people in all your posts without stating what you have concluded. For example,
your entire ISO
you asked what post 50 and 70 were 'about' but you never state what you think about them after it's explained. Your only reason for not voting is 'not to put at L-1' without stating whether you find them town or scum. I think you need to post some reads and analysis of your own right now.

I've been in three games with Xalxe now and I don't think he ever made mafia posts in any of them >.>

GNR don't be a retard he was obviously joking.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #251 (isolation #14) » Thu May 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Scotmany12
<-- Still lurker scum.

FOS: Glork
right back at you. Why aren't you dead? Why does it look suspiciously like the only person willing to look twice at you dropped dead last night?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

GNR: Have you honestly ever seen that happen? Do you think a mafian would be idiotic enough to kill someone then push the blame onto a townie knowing they look horrid the next day? Scum don't take chances they don't have to.

Glork: And in most of those games you've been a member of a town with more obvious targets. Not to bash the list, but at a glance there is no one else as dangerous as you. If I thought it was valid enough to lynch over I would be voting you. Why do you think you're alive?

Also I hate to cut and run but I am totally cutting and running.
V/LA until June 4th because busses don't come with wireless sad faced.
Because I am
an addict
dedicated I'll be trying to steal wireless along the way so >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #264 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:42 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I supose that's fair enough. This slapfight doesn't feel like it's going anywhere. I'm starting to feel claustrophobic and alone with only Glork to talk to. If the other players could show up that would be super! (vijay does not count as anything)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #280 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Scot: Because I forgot he was playing. Which sounds like a reason to look him back over, but at this point I suspect him of being a flake more then scum. You on the other hand seem more purposely barely there.

No Glork he's just dumb don't go towards the light!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think I asked you anything directly, GNR, just stated that you should be making reads. This is a start. You only have three suspects though, and in this game that would mean you believe you've caught all three scum? Your reasons for dismissing everyone else are pretty weak. 'Seems to be scumhunting' 'feels okay'. Can you explain your reads with actual quotes from people? It helps to understand how you're thinking.

Also you're implying 2/3 of the scum team aren't posting. I doubt the entire scum forces are /care.

Tierce have you considered liberal application of this blowtorch attached to this cattle prod?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #286 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

He didn't stick in my mind. Your posts bother me more then whatever he wrote that bothered me at the time. At this moment I think it's impossible to collectively judge things until there are actually 8 players in this game.

It might be because your name is stuck in my head from Weather Mafia fanfiction. Blame Glork for writing you as the bad guy.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #339 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 336, Phillammon wrote:It doesn't matter. Because by a simple logical leap, he's scum. He's not in it to find town.

Of the two scenarios he presented as possibilities, one wasn't a viable explanation-saying that a scum member was killed N1. This to me says that you were trying to make it look like you were unsure of yourself, rather than that you were safe in the knowledge that your explanation was correct.

OR

He has no clue what's going on, and gave an explanation that wasn't viable because he doesn't know what is
because he's probably town
holy shit i am the greatest

Stop trying to lynch the obvious mislynch holy fuck
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #346 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:55 am

Post by Shadoweh »

If I fakeclaim dietician will you all finally lynch scotmany like I wanted yesterday?
If so I am totes the dietician and shit.

##Vote: scotmany12

Mort, you already figured out GNR is teh townie earlier. Don't let his continued flailing confuse you. Mort is pretty obv obv town, GNR is super high school level flailtown, Philamon is being all try hard townie and Elmo... uhm, well I'm not sure about him because he doesn't seem to be posting! But town slips are town more often then not. Honestly they're too much trouble to fake, every time I've accidentally done it people vote me for 'faking it for town cred'. Is it really so hard to believe townies slip because they're town? (In before everyone is scum). Town tells can be faked by loner third parties though.

Mr. Scot wants us to continue to flail in insecurities. I guess he ran out of cases after Glork died since his contributions have been 'and Glork said'. I'm a Vanilla Townie. Everyone should claim now if we want a chance at figuring any of the remaining nonsense out. It's true that claims can't be taken without a salt lick, but things have a way of outting themselves. I'd rather play with faith that we can still pull this off.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #348 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Shadoweh »

/care. I am stating my opinion in a way that induces people following it. No turning back baby! If you're important tell me how. It's scummy because one of the most common tactics for scum is to latch onto that 'best scumhuntar evar' like a lifeboat and ride him to safety until he's too townie to live.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #349 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh hey I wonder if Elmo isn't posting because he's dead. GOOD JOB SHADOWEH
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #354 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think it's a nulltell because frankly it's hard to remember there are even power rolls with the blank flips. I really doubt the scum will quickhammer. Even if scot is the SK and they know it, one scum isn't going to go for it because they'll be screwed in the real LYLO. If there are two scum we're already screwed anyways so etc
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #366 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That's interesting. Assuming you're telling the truth, it means one of SK/Scum shot Elmo. Who do you think would have done that? Elmo compared to the rest of the players was fairly easy to target.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #369 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you saying you thought Glork was shot by town? O_o If the vig had whiffed they would have claimed by now, so it kind of narrows down who they could have shot.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #370 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Right now a less insulting to scot's play ability reason for a missing kill is the vig was already eaten and he's faking it. Either saulres or Glork could have been vigs (or I guess Elmo if you really want to believe he was threatening.) Mr. Many, why did you shoot izak, and who were you planning to shoot last night?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #372 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Or CES.. looking back CES did outright say a vig was for dealing with izak.. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #373 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Mort: LYLO is always the best time to take away town lynch options. The only benefit not claiming has is leaving town with it's fingers in it's bum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #381 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

God damnit.
##Unvote

GNR looks like a good candidate for an SK taking out Elmo. I keep going over the possibilities and it doesn't feel like this is fake. The vig would have to have died N1 for it to make sense. Mrr.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #382 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm also spying on Philamon's old games and reading over Some scum meta it doesn't look like Philamon is playing a scum game at all. I would dub scum!Phillamon as 'flailing like a little girl praying no one asked him for solid reads'. Meanwhile the one that replaced into here started off making firm opinions on everyone and trying hard to put things together. He also doesn't have that SUPER SURE level of confirmation bias when discussing nightkill possiblities.

Sweet we can actually win this shit. Mort's behaviour today has taken a turn for the hostile, possibly desperate because he thought he got shot last night? I'd lynch GNR over Mort but uh semantics
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #384 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

you can't be fucking serious
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #388 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Because they can't claim to roleblock someone living who might counterclaim them. Or accidentally name the SK and put a fat bullseye on their forhead. no target is the safety helmet approach.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #390 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:21 am

Post by Shadoweh »

For someone that never mentioned him? It seemed to work for scot in people's minds. I don't see why he would block Saulres either instead of CES, who he suspected.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #394 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I already claimed paco, unless you can't count. GNR why would you block him in the first place.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #411 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You got any reasons for that or are you just throwing out guides to nightkilling for the hell of it? :V If you don't want to die make a case instead of weaseling out and pointing while you flail.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #412 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Zzzzz this game makes me sleepy if GNR would like to post in his defense (or claim scum so we can get the day overwith) that'd be cool.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #414 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm getting bored. If there's no objections I'm just going to hammer silent scum by tomorrow if he hasn't put anything up.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #420 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oooh Lordy the two little guys. I didn't think either of you were scum. On a quick ISO read Mort has some apologetic beginnings but I really feel like he was driving earlier conversations, whereas Phil replaced in and was pretty quiet about everything. Unlike Mort the only thing Fritzer added to the beginning game was 'Also I hate you' which was ??? I have no slept enough to vote. We have 13 days to think about it anyways.

..If you're both scum I'll be in the corner over there.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #426 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Well I'm glad everyone else is as active today as always. >_>
Usually in a LYLO situation we have flips to go over and connections to make. Just as well not to bother with them since the most likely scum to be alive never had someone to be connected to. Let's try putting something on the table to start this awkward talk.

Phil: What was with the Vote/Unvote because 'we could be in LYLO' and why did you drop a hammer? Did you ever have a reason to suspect GNR beyond his confusion over his role?
In post 396, Phillammon wrote:I like how GNR has once again skated over the fact that the SK is RB immune, so 3 kills just told him that saul wasn't the Vig or the Mafioso who sent the kill. The fact he died means that he wasn't the SK, but there is nothing else to back you up if you really are the Roleblocker.

Considering saulres dying already made him not the SK, why did it matter that GNR didn't think saulres was the SK?

Morty: What exactly changed your mind about GNR going from bumbling town to bumbling scum? It looked more like you just got fed up with him being idiotic and threw him out.

Cut: You caught me. I'm actually the second roleblocker and I roleblocked you last night. Congrats you're clear! If you're going to lie at least make it believable, there is nothing that could cause a 'no result'.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #428 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Well I do like ending games before the other guy gets to post.
##Vote: Morton
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #431 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why can't I resist obvious traps ;_;
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #436 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Sort of? You voting threw me off. Why would you vote for not-me knowing that I was the SK? I do not understand you!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #441 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I should have used my Glork fakeclaim! :< I just generally don't like fakeclaiming at all, if you live it's like 'why are you alive' and if you type the wrong response well.. also I made a fantastic slip earlier when I was talking about nightkills and forgot to include CES in the list of people the scum could have killed. Luckily no one was around and I added it in the next post but..

Playing as an SK is already Nintendo Hard. I supose I should be glad I didn't get quicklynched for once!

Removing extraneous quote. ~Tierce
Last edited by Tierce on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #444 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I thought he was just trying to convince the other townie he was the dietician. >_>
Glork was like a fluffy pastry. Filled with Glork. And CES was the beginning of my all alternative meat diet!
Scotmany was more like a tough and gnarly moose that I had to consume before it broke my living room.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #459 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 449, BBmolla wrote:
Just like the real Donner Party.

Keseberg is obviously the SK. I'd say the Mafia is the Donner family, they were all gung ho about making it out together and screw everyone else. GO TEAM EATING BABIES!

Glork, I never had any doubt you killed Saulres, and that funny dance where you unvoted me when I unvoted you and said 'Let's look at other people! :D' was what convinced me you were scum. Tierce can attest that I was panicing when two kills came in the next day, because I was certain you'd identified me and were trying to kill me too!

Return to “Completed Open Games”