Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #200) » Wed May 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Well luckily scum could not coordinate a quick hammer last night.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #201) » Wed May 15, 2013 11:56 pm

In post 1186, Thor665 wrote:Oh, here's my vote analysis theory - Fitz isn't hammered after all day Llama vote because Llama is scum.
Llama isn't hammered after all day fitz vote because Llama is scum.
Jake wasn't speed lynched because Jake is scum.

Wow, my theories work.
Oh, and Jake/Llama works too - fascinating.

Fitz is working hard to sell me on town...meh, maybe, but I still think the best argument he has is he actually seems willing to bus/vote Llama - so, y'know, we don't need to lynch the third. Probably PJ, I think Huntress looks more town.
Llama could not have been speed lynched for a variety of reasons, not just llama is scum. How about he wasn't speed lynched cause thor is scum, or scum wasn't online together to quick hammer.

I wasn't speed lynched cause DCL unvoted and pj/huntress/llama wasn't online when I was at l-1

I have just recently played a game where I was scum and all 3 were alive in mylo, and if we didnt have day talk, it could have taken days to coordinate a quick hammer.

Like I said, for a quick hammer to happen, scum need to be online together and the only people who have been online together for an extended period of time is myself/fitz/DCL. Everyone else is sporadic.

I actually regret asking for a deadline cause now scum can lurk and force a NL.

Town is fucked no matter what IMO.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #202) » Thu May 16, 2013 12:03 am

I'm actually over this game, I'd DCL can't even consider that fitz/jake could both be town, we are doomed to lose.

Just please don't drag this game out another day. Whoever scum is just lynch me already and claim your victory. If I'm not lynched by tonight I may just consider self voting. The cases on me are crap and the fact that people can't consider they could be wrong (especially since they have been wrong all game) is annoying.

I lay our a possible scum team and DCL just says lol nope that doesn't work without explaining why makes me :facepalm:

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #203) » Thu May 16, 2013 12:43 am

Just vote me and put me out of my misery. If DCL can't fathom anyone else besides us 2, we will lose (assuming he's town)

Thor shows no signs of pro-town play either. Like I said I've played with Thor town in lylo and this isn't it. This Thor is too lazy to put a real case. His vca and Poe was basically picking 2 random people and sayig that we are scum without making an attenpt to explain why or make connections.

Huntress isn't voting anyone at all, nor is he trying to figure things out. Llama is just checked out, which has NO pro-town motivation at all and PJ has been caught lying and everyone ignores it.

Smh

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #204) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:07 am

before I start looking over llama's iso like I did for huntress/pl/Thor, I want to point this out in it's own post.

In the spoiler is PJ's 540 and nowhere does the name Huntress get mentioned
In post 540, petroleumjelly wrote:
Vote: vegie

Based on the gamestate and the fact that I
still
have a feeling DCLXVI is Town, I think vegie is scum here. The fact that vegie is somehow voteless at the moment suggests to me that his partners are conveniently ignoring him. Being "confident" enough to be willing to be lynched as Town is not a position Townspeople make (or at least one they
should
not make), and it makes me think he is just trying to push through a lynch once and for all. This is bolstered by his near-refusal to give other reads. That is what I would consider to be pretty stereotypical play from a scum replacement: replace in, "do your job" (i.e., get a lynch before you are lynched), and then the rest is theoretically gravy. I don't like it, and it doesn't feel like he is Town.
post 774 - PJ never mentions mentions that he drops huntress as a town read
Post #540 (where I reassert that DCLXVI still reads as Town even on Day Three) drops my Townread on Huntress, who I had had as a Townread for Days One and Two. So ultimately rather than bolstering my Townreads, my reread ended up making me drop a Townread.
later Pj says this, confirming that he never SAYS he drops huntress as a town read, but how is anyone supposed to know that.
About the most generous reading of your posts suggests that you are referring to your argument that because I did not explicitly say I was dropping Huntress as a Townread, I therefore did not actually drop her as a Townread on Day Three. However, when I was reassessing the game I had just earlier made it clear that my Townreads were DCLXVI and Huntress (see Post #4740. And then when I had reread the game with and placed my vote, I only talked about DCLXVI still being a Townread (see Post #540). In other words, Huntress was dropped as a Townread, leaving DCLXVI as my only Townread
PJ also says this
it is pretty much ChannelDelibird that made me drop having Huntress as a Townread.
CDB wasn't playing the game at post 540, veggie was

I also want to point out this
Huntress and Jake from State Farm have actively undermined my attempts to foster discussion about the nightkills.
how is this even remotely true when I am the ONLY ONE trying to talk about the night kills? PJ isn't trying to analyze them and I certainly have not stopped him from doing so. I have been questioned BY HIM (and others) for reading the dead people's posts to figure out who scum is. example in the spoiler
Spoiler:
The fact that you are trying to create reads based on isolated posts instead of reading the game as a unit is very bad. And how is it you read the dead players' posts in isolation before you actually read my posts in isolation?
why would you read dead players before you read living players?

also here is another quote
As I have already said, I do not really have a working theory to explain the nightkills. That is why I am trying to see if somebody else can supply a theory. In case it isn't obvious: the scum know why they made their nightkills, and so getting the scum to speculate about it could be an exercise that in fact helps obviate who is scum to begin with.
isn't this me attempting to speculate on NKs and not interfere with the analysis of them?

Spoiler:
In post 755, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 753, petroleumjelly wrote:Hi. Show me where I "waffled," please.
I already did, I specifically quoted where you did actually.

ok so I opened up excel and wrote down all of the votes/suspicions/town reads for the dead people and turns out I was wrong and actually most of the dead people thought DCl was town.

Here is what I have

Remembering Sunday

Voted
- RachMarie
Scummy
- RachMarie & Thor
Town
- Hiraki & DCL

Equinox
-
Voted
- Huntress, DCL, Rach, & Sunday
Scummy
- Rach & Thor
Town
- DCL

Mikeburnfire

Voted
- PJ, Thor, Mert, Thor, & DCL
Scummy
- DCL, Rach, Thor, & pj
Town
- Llama, CD, & Huntress

Hiraki
-
Voted
- Thor, Mert, Thor
Scummy
- Thor
Town
- CD, Jake, pj, & mikeburn

RachMarie

Voted
- Mike, Fitz, CDB, & Fitz
Scummy
- Fitz, Thor, & Llama
Town
- DCL, Huntress, & PJ

CD

Voted
Rach, DCL, Huntress, Sunday, Huntress, DCL, Huntress
Scummy
- llama & huntress
Town
- Fitz, DCL, PJ, Thor(slight town read)

The only thing this list tells me is I was wrong when I said more people thought DCL was scummy, turns out more people think he is town. Hiraki kill was weird and unless I missed it he only really thought Thor was scummy. Equinox thought thor was scummy, Sunday thought Thor was scummy, Rach said if Thor was alive today he should be lynched (I am inclined to agree, especially since he isn't trying to find scum today like he has in the past as town)

Despite PJ being a town read by most, the couple of things I pointed out don't really make sense from a town perspective. I have to dig deeper to see why these people have him as a town read.

will do more later, I really need to get to work.

p.edit - if you say so

so yeah, PJ is full of shit.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #205) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:14 am

I want to point this out again in it's own post
PJ wrote:Huntress and Jake from State Farm have actively undermined my attempts to foster discussion about the nightkills.
me wrote:how is this even remotely true when I am the ONLY ONE trying to talk about the night kills? PJ isn't trying to analyze them and I certainly have not stopped him from doing so. I have been questioned BY HIM (and others) for reading the dead people's posts to figure out who scum is.

pj questioning me is in the spoiler
Spoiler:
how is it you read the dead players' posts in isolation before you actually read my posts in isolation?
the only thing i saw pj do was speculate about the lack of NKs, but since we never had a lack of NKs, that question made no sense, the mere discussion of it made no sense. I was the ONLY one looking at the dead and trying to find out who they suspected.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #206) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:17 am

Looking at the people who were NKd from recent to further away

CDB - Scummy - llama & huntress
Hiraki - Scummy - Thor
equinox - Scummy - Rach & Thor

Looking at the people mislynched from recent to further away

Rach - Scummy - Fitz, Thor, & Llama
Mike - Scummy - DCL, Rach, Thor, & pj
Sunday - Scummy - RachMarie & Thor

That is a SHITLOAD of Thor.

p.edit
In post 716, petroleumjelly wrote:Since nobody seems to be bringing it up: why do players think the scum are killing
at all
?

Given that this is a guaranteed mountainous game, I would think the scum would just no-kill at some point, and most probably on Night One because it puts Town in the worst position if the Town continues lynching (and experience generally shows that Towns do precisely that). The fact that there have been consistent kills suggests either (i) the scum have not actually really
considered
the option of no-killing, or (ii) the scum actually have reasons for making the kills they are making, which points away from my earlier theory that the scum are simply trying to be uninformative with their nightkills.

That said
, the rules of this game (and particularly the fact that no majority at deadline results in a No Lynch) make the "obvious" strategy perhaps not ideal; this is because if the scum manage to get a No-Lynch and the scum have also not skipped a night kill, there is a lynch lost completely. This makes it
possible
that the strategy was considered and dismissed in light of the deadline lynch rule.

Overall, just something that has been bugging me. Would be interested in hearing others' viewpoints.
and
In post 726, petroleumjelly wrote:Jake from State Farm, Scum No-Killing does not give the Town an "advantage." This game started with an odd number of players (13); if scum No Kill Night One and the Town continues to lynch as normal (which is what usually happens, as opposed to simply No Lynching in response), then the odds of lynching scum decrease because there are more players in the pool available for mislynching. Rather than having a 3 in 11 chance (which was where we were at on Day Two) we would have a 3 in 12 chance. If the Town is savvy and No Lynches in response, then the scum can just start night-killing again and there is no harm done to the scum's chances of winning, and there would clearly have been no "advantage" granted. If anything, a sequence of No-Killing followed by No-Lynching would probably have instilled a further feeling of malaise to the Town, which can only help scum.

Does this change your opinion on the lack of nightkills?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #207) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:20 am

If PJ wants to analyze NKs, I don't see anyone stopping him, but I don't see him even trying to.

If he wants to speculate why scum isn't NKing when it would help them, I see no point cause they never did it. Why talk about something that never happened.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #208) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:23 am

Not a single dead person suspected mert. Why would me as scum kill people who thought I was town?

DCL is arguing me/fitz. Why would we kill people who didnt think we were scum?

In this kind of game you kill who is a threat, not who is an ally

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #209) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:25 am

vote: thor

Cause Poe dictates that almost every dead person(all town) thinks he is scum.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #210) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:25 am

And if PJ REALLY cares about NK speculatin, he should realize the evidence doesn't point to me being scum.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #211) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:49 am

There was no point in bringing it up in the first place, and he used me not wanting to discuss the lack of NKs to imply I'm preventing him from speculating on NKs.

It's not the same thing. Not wanting to Talk about something that didn't happen does not prevent him from talking about what actually happened.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #212) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:50 am

If we are trying to scum hunt, what's the point of that discussion?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #213) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:12 am

ITT: fitz is claiming he's a lyncher ;)

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #214) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:27 am

it's a joke, you are trying to lynch llama so bad like you are the lyncher and he is your target.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #215) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:38 am

In post 1222, havingfitz wrote:Never come across that role before.

I don't see Thor as today's lynch. If you are town....and unless you think the scum team is Thor...DCL...and PJ...then he is not the best option. I do not think that could be the team because PJ and Thor could have finished me off (who you at a minimum know is town).
When could they have finished you off?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #216) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:45 am

oh just checked, when you were at L-2 thor voted llama not you and pj posted around the same time

unvote

so thor scum is not likely with fitz town.

ok, gonna go through llama's iso later.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #217) » Thu May 16, 2013 4:20 am

In post 1227, Huntress wrote:Either you've been so busy spamming the thread with your own posts that you're ignoring others, or you're just throwing mud and hoping it sticks.
tbh I have not fully read your most recent posts. my apologies

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #218) » Thu May 16, 2013 4:33 am

In post 1081, Huntress wrote:I responded to your first post on the subject in my post 432 saying I had looked at the NK myself but wondered what your point was in raising it just then. You didn't reply to that but in your next post you said "Nobody has actually touched on what I think is the strangest thing about the nightkills", and later you said "this kill has the exact same thing in common as the first two nightkills that is really making me question the scumteam here". I then said "I'll be interested to see what he has to say about the NKs". You didn't follow that up but instead had a discussion about the fact that the scum weren't choosing not to kill which seemed a bit irrelevant so I challenged you on it. You then said that you didn't really have a theory about the NKs, which is at odds with your earlier statements. I asked you about this in post 890, to which you haven't replied. So it looks like rather than me undermining the discussion it is you who don't want to follow it up if it doesn't go in your planned direction.

In post 691 Pj points at the CBD NK, says he's seen something but does not say what it is, says in post 732 that he does not have a theory but wants people to speculate, and is disappointed when people don't take his hint. In other words, it looks like the NK was made to set me up but noone took the bait.
post 432 - this is where you say you looked at Hiraki's iso and you were already suspicious of ace fan. How come you NEVER vote him the entire game? If you were suspicious of him already AND he was a suspect of hiraki's I would feel like you would pressure thor some more.

Post 890 - you make a good point. If PJ is trying to use NK analysis, he should have some sort of theory. But he specifically says he doesn't
As I have already said, I do not really have a working theory to explain the nightkills. That is why I am trying to see if somebody else can supply a theory.
which means he isn't REALLY trying to use NK analysis like I am. I have a working theory. My theory is the dead people (killed by scum) were killed because who they suspected were scum. Is my theory flawed? certainly but it at least gives us a pool of people to look at.
In post 691 Pj points at the CBD NK, says he's seen something but does not say what it is, says in post 732 that he does not have a theory but wants people to speculate, and is disappointed when people don't take his hint. In other words, it looks like the NK was made to set me up but noone took the bait.
This is a very valid point also. I agree with you. PJ says
Is anybody surprised by the ChannelDelibird kill? Be honest. I want to talk about the nightkills, because this kill has the exact same thing in common as the first two nightkills that is really making me question the scumteam here.
In reality, CD has almost NOTHING in common with the first 2, unless I am missing something.
me wrote:
Equinox -

Voted - Huntress, DCL, Rach, & Sunday
Scummy - Rach & Thor
Town - DCL

Hiraki -

Voted - Thor, Mert, Thor
Scummy - Thor
Town - CD, Jake, pj, & mikebur

CD

Voted Rach, DCL, Huntress, Sunday, Huntress, DCL, Huntress
Scummy - llama & huntress
Town - Fitz, DCL, PJ, Thor(slight town read)

PJ - please explain to me what the common factor was because I don't see it

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #219) » Thu May 16, 2013 4:59 am

my research in llama. Only thig that strikes me as odd is the strong town read on Huntress and the waffle between DCL/Fitz/Thor. Given that Fitz is confirmed town to me, his 180 from DCL is very odd.

Spoiler:
Votes - DCL, CDB, DCL, DCL, RM(puts L-1/doesn't want to vote fitz), Fitz
never votes - PJ, Huntress, Mert, or Thor (despite thinking Thor is possible scum)

578 - DCL is scum, fitz is town, hunt is town, remaining scum in RM/Thor/PJ/Mert

580 - If Rach is town, Thor/PJ/Mert are scum with DCL

693 - 1 of DCL/Fitz & 2 of Thor/Jake/PJ - Hunt is town

730 - thinks DCL is scum but possible fitz/thor team

769 - it's either DCl scum with Fitz/Thor town OR vice versa

793 - Think the team is fitz/thor, doesn't think DCL is scum

Really waffles between these 3

246 - PJ is null with Mert/AC/Hiraki
448 - pj is null with mert
578 - see above

Never has more of a null read (same for Mert, never really goes either way until later when he starts grouping people for possible scum teams.

Hunt - is his only solid town read.

114 - says hunt is a town read (mentions something about huntress thinking DCL is scum in an earlier post)

146 - questions CDB's scum read on Huntress, says huntress brings up good points about RS

237 - MDB/Huntress are my strongest town reads

246 - says once he locks down mbf/hunt as town, game should be easy to win

431 - still thinks hunt is town

578 - hunt is still probably town

693 - everyone else is possible scum except Huntress

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #220) » Thu May 16, 2013 5:07 am

I am really thinking PJ is scum, I can see a pj/llama scum team actually. just no idea who the 3rd would be. Huntress seems to obvious.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #221) » Thu May 16, 2013 5:34 am

In post 1235, havingfitz wrote:Well...that includes Llama. And I can't see a PJ vote going anywhere.

The only two wagons I see with enough traction to get anywhere today are yours and Llama's. Which would you prefer?
Don't really care anymore. If I lose I know it won't be cause of my lack of effort.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #222) » Thu May 16, 2013 5:42 am

My reluctance to vote llama is mainly the fact that I haven't seen a good case for him. I can make better cases for PJ/Thor/and even DCL.

That's basically my only reason not voting him.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #223) » Thu May 16, 2013 5:45 am

the fact that I am getting run up when DCL or PJ haven't made a good case for me is also annoying.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #224) » Thu May 16, 2013 6:01 am

fuck it

vote: llama

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #225) » Thu May 16, 2013 7:12 am

fitz going quite definitely makes me nervous.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #226) » Thu May 16, 2013 7:16 am

i'm paranoid by nature, everything makes me nervous

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #227) » Thu May 16, 2013 7:54 am

cause he is the closest to confirmed town from my POV, else he would have just hammered me.
everything he just said bout llama is true
nobody is willing to vote Thor or PJ

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #228) » Thu May 16, 2013 8:17 am

In post 1247, Jake from State Farm wrote:i'm paranoid by nature, everything makes me nervous

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #229) » Thu May 16, 2013 9:30 am

In post 1255, DCLXVI wrote:In other words, your alleged paranoia is completely unfounded.
doesn't change the fact that i am still paranoid, even if he is confirmed town to me. I still have "unvote" copied and ready to paste if I feel a quick hammer is about to happen.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #230) » Thu May 16, 2013 9:32 am

In post 1256, Huntress wrote:Maybe he thinks his scumbuddy might decide to buss him after all.
impossible as I have no scum buddies since I am not scum.

but your comment is TOTALLY something I would say if I were scum. At least I have confirmed you are most likely llama's partner.

paranoia gone now

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #231) » Thu May 16, 2013 9:52 am

The people I want to lynch has no supporters. I'd rather lynch PJ but nobody else wants too. Deadline is in a couple of days and fitz is confirmed town so I'm trusting him here.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #232) » Thu May 16, 2013 11:41 am

he shouldn't rule out town jake, cause jake is town

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #233) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Fitz can't be scum. If he was the game would have been over already

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #234) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:56 pm

The fact you are being so narrow minded makes me doubt you being town again. I'm not fucking scum, get over it already.

Nothing in my play even suggests I'm scum. I'm the only one trying to analyze people's posts. Now unvote me if you are town

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #235) » Thu May 16, 2013 1:59 pm

I swear, if you are town you have to unvote.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #236) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:17 pm

DCL, tell me why fitz/jake town doesn't work again.

Cause I'm telling you that's what we have here

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #237) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:20 pm

smh

Town is going to lose

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #238) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Fitz town/jake town absolutely works.

I don't know how else to prove it but I'm pretty obvious town.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #239) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Please unvote while you dig up these iso's

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #240) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:25 pm

That's dumb, scum doesn't want to vote first

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #241) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Fuck this game. If you are town fuck you too

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #242) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Oh I'm going there cause I'm the most obvious town and if you are town you have your head stuck up your ass

If you were town you would actually use logic here, you aren't. You are tunnel visioned into 1 scenario

So

FUCK YOU

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #243) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:38 pm

I call myself obv town in both town and scum.

I just don't get lynched often (if ever) as town.

I'm the only one doing the leg work. Why would I do all that work as scum?

I wouldn't.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #244) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:47 pm

You have no meta of me getting lynched as town, so how can 1 game dictate my alignment.

The only other game as town getting lynched was a 3 way town v mafia v SK. So not even remotely the same situation as I knew I was fucked

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #245) » Thu May 16, 2013 2:55 pm

I don't care how I look, you have no case on me. You are voting me cause I called you a liar and you mad bro.

I've done more work this game than everyone rolled into 1.

Grow a pair, drop your but hurt feelings for calling you a liar(cause you did lie)

And vote somebody who you can ACTUALLY make a case on.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #246) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:03 pm

In post 1296, DCLXVI wrote:Um, I thought you were scum and voted you BEFORE you called me a liar.
oh that's right, you voted me because I would not answer your question. Cause not answering your question means I am scum :roll:

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #247) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:04 pm

In post 1297, Huntress wrote:After reading the last couple of pages I
really
want to hammer Jake.
if you are town, please don't.

I am not scum and I have pretty much shown it with all of my scum hunting.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #248) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:08 pm

In post 1301, DCLXVI wrote:That's one reason, (and you are misrepping it) Also there is the fact that if fitz is scum (and I think fitz is scum) you must also be scum. And I can't find a logical scum team that doesn't have you on it.
i'm misrepping it? your case on me is below. This basically is you voting me because I would not answer your question. tell me how that's a misrep?
In post 1117, DCLXVI wrote:My case against jake. Reststated because this lying stuff is a bunch of semantic bullshit.

1. I asked Jake to make a speculation about his reads if I were to flip scum. Basically, I asked Jake who he thought my scum-buddies were.
In post 968, DCLXVI wrote:In all seriousness though, if I were to be lynched and flip scum who would you want lynched tomorrow?
2. Jake refused to answer my question, with one of his reasons being that he does not speculate on future alignments until after flips. He said and I quote:
In post 1005, Jake from State Farm wrote:I will just take things 1 scum at a time. Once I have a flip I can better determine scum pairings.
In post 1007, Jake from State Farm wrote:I re-evaluate after every flip, so I honestly can't tell you who I would go after. I would need to know who was on your wagon and who wasn't. I'd look at who was defending you hard and who was softly defending you, I'd have to look at people who waffled on you and those who didn't.

so I really can't answer your question. Sorry
I think it is completely reasonable and logical to infer from these posts that Jake is saying that he does not do speculation about what will happen after a lynch.

3. However, a look at Jakes other games shows that this position is not the one he normally takes. I provided 7 examples from 7 different games that proved that. [quote="In post 1010

Conclusion: Therefor, it is clear that Jake is being inconstant and lying and is scum. That is my case on him.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #249) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:10 pm

This was the post where you ORIGINALLY vote me. Because I said I won't speculate THIS game, you misrep'd me by saying that I said I NEVER speculate It's funny you misrep me first and now you accuse me of misrepping you. Bravo sir, bravo
In post 1010, DCLXVI wrote:So Jake says he doesn't deal with hypothetical flips and doesn't make prediction on what will happen if someone flips scum. what a bunch of bullshit. I iso'd him and found that he actual does. Basically, this proves that he is a lier.
In post 995, Jake from State Farm wrote:if we let kthx live than kthx needs to shoot either mastin or AP if we lynch him and indeed flips SK than tomorrow we lynch AP.
In post 791, Jake from State Farm wrote:P.edit - if kthx flipped scum that wouldn't confirm you as town lol
Axxle - probably town, especially if Primate is scum. ISO 34 in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
If maverick flips scum than the other person on the paper tomorrow. ISO 51 in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Nacho, will it help if I will lynch metal tomorrow if bulder flips town?

Switch to bulder and be a hero. ISO 183 in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
In post 575, Jake from State Farm wrote: If you Flip scum it just means he did it to gain town cred since he has none right now.
econd if metal does get lynched and happens to flip town, you are getting lynched day 3 and there won't be this long drawn out discussion where you can make excuses for yourself and try and discredit the attack on you, It will be quick and painless process for everyone. ISO 209 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200

Despite his proclamation to take things one scum at a time. It is clear that Jake has consistently and constantly engaged in speculation as to what may happen after a flip. His refusal to answer my question about potential partners is something that absolutely does not fit with his meta.

unvote fitz
vote: jake

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #250) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:11 pm

In post 1303, DCLXVI wrote:I'm voting you for inconsistency. which is scummy as hell.
1. I have not been inconsistant AT ALL.
2. inconsistency ISN'T A FUCKING SCUMTELL

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #251) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:12 pm

that has to be the WORST reason to vote someone I have ever seen, especially in lylo

oh ffs

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #252) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:12 pm

vote: DCL

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #253) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 pm

sorry if my scum hunting and defending myself is considered spam.

oh ffs

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #254) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:20 pm

so now from my pov myself/fitz/huntress are all confirmed town.

scum is DCL/Thor/PJ/llama

that also means either all scum was voting me or 2 of the 3 scum were voting me.

PJ is scum, DCL is most likely scum, the 3rd is Thor/llama

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #255) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:31 pm

so either all 3 scum were voting me and was hoping for someone (town) to vote me, or Thor is confirmed scum and there is 1 idiot town voting me.

PJ is absolutely NOT town so I know for sure he is scum.
DCL is absolutely NOT town so I know for sure he is scum

who's the 3rd? Thor or llama?

p.edit - nope, you are confirmed scum now bro. I will let you slide if you vote PJ

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #256) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:32 pm

In post 1306, Jake from State Farm wrote:that has to be the WORST reason to vote someone I have ever seen, especially in lylo

oh ffs
not to mention you lying and misrepping me

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #257) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:35 pm

In post 1318, DCLXVI wrote:@jake townspeople make cases on townspeople all the time, if making an incorrect case is scummy well, there are a lot more than 3 scum in this game.
you didn't make a case on me. you misinterpreted something I said and tried to use my meta to get me lynched. Ignoring the fact that I never said what you accused me of. we have covered this already.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #258) » Thu May 16, 2013 3:39 pm

I will say that Thor is most likely not town either, so i'm really torn who the last scum is... The way thorn showed up and changed his vote off llama to put me at L-1 makes no sense from a town perspective.

if DCL is actually town, i'm going to :facepalm:

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #259) » Thu May 16, 2013 4:02 pm

unvote

I want a PJ or a thor lynch today.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #260) » Thu May 16, 2013 4:02 pm

unvote

I want a PJ or a thor lynch today.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #261) » Thu May 16, 2013 4:08 pm

In post 1330, havingfitz wrote:You are schizo today.
today? lol

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #262) » Thu May 16, 2013 4:08 pm

I was voting DCL when I unvoted fitz

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #263) » Thu May 16, 2013 4:32 pm

I want YOUR case on llama DCL.

show me you are capable of making a decent case cause with much offense, I have not seen that from you so far this game.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #264) » Thu May 16, 2013 4:42 pm

and don't worry fitz, I will most likely be voting llama. After thinking about it, his play this game is NOTHING like what I have ever seen from him.

I just want to wait til the morning.

llama, I doubt you can change my mind at this point, but this would be the time where you need to "put up or shut up" as they say

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #265) » Thu May 16, 2013 11:24 pm

In post 1338, petroleumjelly wrote:I will make a note here that the only player in that group he has not voted for is LlamaFluff.
try again skippy

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #266) » Thu May 16, 2013 11:24 pm

can we lynch PJ already?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #267) » Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 pm

In post 1336, Jake from State Farm wrote:I want YOUR case on llama DCL.
still waiting btw

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #268) » Thu May 16, 2013 11:26 pm

In post 1339, DCLXVI wrote:RTFT
nope, I want you to compile your case into 1 post

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #269) » Thu May 16, 2013 11:27 pm

In post 1338, petroleumjelly wrote:Note: the players who requested a deadline were Jake from State Farm and havingfitz.
the deadline isn't for the benefit of scum, it's to force town to actually get off their ass and do work.

something you among other people have been incapable of doing. you are scum, I am near confirmed town

just self vote and make it easier for everyone

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #270) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:23 am

Hmm, I may have to look over those other white flag games.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #271) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:49 am

I find it funny that pj's making a big deal about the deadline, yet he's the one lurking

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #272) » Fri May 17, 2013 1:20 am

In post 691, petroleumjelly wrote:Is anybody surprised by the ChannelDelibird kill? Be honest. I want to talk about the nightkills, because this kill has the exact same thing in common as the first two nightkills that is really making me question the scumteam here.
In post 1338, petroleumjelly wrote:The common element among the nightkills is the fact that there were nightkills instead of no-kills.
I put this into my smart computer and the output returned with "does not compute"

You were arguing that the 3 kills all had something in common, and that thing is that scum should have not been killing at all? I was not born yesterday.

also Huntress makes a good point, if there is no history of scum EVER no killing, why would you even bring it up? why would you want to discuss it?

again my computer tells me "does not compute"

I joined the game in day 4 and I have the most posts in the game, I don't know if I should be happy about that or :facepalm: about it, but what I do know is that YOU have less posts than the Mod does. That right there shows no town motivation because it means you aren't actively playing this game. You have only managed to post more than 1 time in a single day 7 times and 6 of them were just 2 posts. The 7th was during this day phase. The fact that you can't be bothered to stick around and actually interact with people is yet another example of anti-town attitude. Showing up and typing a wall and coming back a couple of days later in lylo isn't playing towards a town win condition. It's playing towards a "Let's stall as long as possible and hope we force a NL" attitude.

Vote: PJ

let's rock and roll

p.edit

unvote

why not PJ?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #273) » Fri May 17, 2013 1:56 am

pj has less posts than llama so why would llama trump pj with regards to activity.

I am pretty sure BOTH are scum, so to me it really doesn't matter which one goes first.

just consider my vote on llama, even though it actually isn't right now. You still have to convince Huntress and 1 other person to vote him.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #274) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:19 am

I didn't realize that dcl was still voting llama. I want DCL to post his case

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #275) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:38 am

In post 1244, Jake from State Farm wrote:fuck it

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAH

In post 1361, petroleumjelly wrote:You, among several other players, need to change your definition of lurking
no I don't

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #276) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:40 am

I also do not wish the extend the deadline because this game has already annoyed the shit out of me. There has been plenty of time to post and if people are choosing not to post on purpose, I do not want to give them more time to do the same.

If thor and llama want to act like they finally care about the game and pick up their activity, I will consider asking for an extension, but if the 3 of you guys are just going to lurk, lurk, and lurk some more, I see no reason why we should have a deadline extension.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #277) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:44 am

It's probably a push but if we can decide on a lynch by Saturday (which I'm sure we can) I see no need for one. If 3 people are going to continue posting the bare minimum, why reward them?

They have had time to post and for whatever reason, haven't.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #278) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:51 am

PJ tomorrow

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #279) » Fri May 17, 2013 7:34 am

every other day this week DCL had no problems posting and being active when he was attacking me, and now I have asked him for ONE simple request he vanishes off the face of the planet.

Actions speaks louder than words...

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #280) » Fri May 17, 2013 7:41 am

oh my apologies, it's just almost every other day you are posting a couple of hours before this, how was I supposed to know...

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #281) » Fri May 17, 2013 8:37 am

In post 1170, DCLXVI wrote:If fitz is town, there is absolutely no way that llama is scum. Llama would have voted me, especially with jake expressing suspicions of me at the same time.
is that the same POE that you used here?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #282) » Fri May 17, 2013 8:38 am

you go from ABSOLUTELY NO WAY llama is scum, to OOPS POE says llama is scum.

yeah...

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #283) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:35 am

lol dumb scum. You just took my 1 unknown out if the equation

PJ/Thor for final scum.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #284) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:40 am

Deleted. I don't want to hear any more about this or I will force replace you.
Last edited by greygnarl on Tue May 21, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #285) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 am

It has to be PJ/Thor.

Both you and huntress could have hammered me and didnt. That lol hammer by Thor was just horrible.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #286) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:44 am

I'm only going to vote PJ today. Nobody else.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #287) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:04 am

From my poe, it's quite easy. I realize I'm not confirmed town to anyone, though I wish I was.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #288) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 am

I'm really waiting for PJ to get here, I want to see if he will keep his stance on me the same or will he be eating crow.

@ PJ, don't give me any BS about work and such. I'll expect significant contributions from you daily (weekends ill let you slide)

Scum had all the motivation to lurk, the 3 most guilty was you/llama/huntress with Thor going quiet as we got close to deadline. I'm calling it now, if you (or anyone) seems like they are lurking through the day, I will not hesitate to vote you.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #289) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:09 pm

In post 1402, Huntress wrote:After Llama and Jake's votes on each other in1244 and 1272 I had more or less ruled them out as partners as their votes looked too risky to be distancing but maybe by that point, having failed to get wagons on anyone else, they were just bowing to the inevitable and going for the towncred.
the only problem with this, is scum had no motivation to actually lynch anyone, especially their own buddy. they could have just lurked their way to a possible NL

you already showed your unwillingness to hammer me yesterday and so did Havingfits, which means the first time I was at L-1, the only person who could have hammered me was llama, but he wasn't around.

The second time I was at L-1, the only person who could have hammered me was Thor, and he wasn't around.

the DL night kill really weirds me out cause havingfitz was the most obvious kill, after a llama flip, he is the only one with 100% town cred

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #290) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:42 pm

I love reading fiction, by far my favorite types of stories to read. Comedic fiction is even better.

1. the lack of hammer on me doesn't mean I am automatically scum, because the first time llama (scum) wasn't online and the 2nd time Thor(possible scum) wasn't online. Those are the 2 variables. To say 100% I must be scum because nobody hammered me doesn't show someone who is town willing to consider other possibilities. Sure it's possible I could be scum, but it's also possible that I am town. to say it 100% confirms me scum is absolutely bullshit.

2. llama had pretty much been absent from the thread all game, just like you. he wasn't absent just because I was being run up. llama went 72 hours without a single post and showed up about an hour after I was put at L-1. and showed up later to put me at L-1. You are 100% twisting the facts. BUt of course you are just pulling that out of your ass, you didn't just go check time stamps like I just did.

(Jake from State Farm) was pretty much in constant danger of being lynched yesterday, and it looks like he made a pretty weak attempt to vote Jake from State Farm only after the wagon on Jake from State Farm looked like a done deal: my vote was firm, and DCLXVI went so far to announce that his vote on Jake from State Farm was "not moving."
actually, DL didn't say his vote was not moving until AFTER llama voted, not before. Llama actually seemed to have to be convinced by DCL to vote me, if llama was bussing he would not have needed to be convinced, he would have just done it imo

4. I don't take post 1263 as calm, he seems frazzled actually and he is trying to sell me on someone else.

LlamaFluff was forced to reciprocate his vote onto Jake from State Farm
this is true, he was forced to vote me, but it was because he was hoping thor would show up and hammer. I am the 2nd most obv town player coming into today, the fact that you won't even consider you are wrong is scum backed into a corner.

And then LlamaFluff never posted in the thread again. If there was any lurking going on, I expect LlamaFluff was quite annoyed with partner(s), which points rather clearly to Jake from State Farm getting run up and icing the situation by voting for LlamaFluff instead of a potential mislynch prospect.
wasn't it you that were making a big deal about scum could have easily just laid back and forced a NL? you wanted a deadline extension which I objected to, as scum why would I contribute to the lynch of my partner instead of just forcing a NL? me/llama scum make NO SENSE at all as partners.

The DCLXVI nightkill also makes a fair deal of sense from Jake from State Farm scum
ORLY?
In post 1312, Jake from State Farm wrote:PJ is scum, DCL is most likely scum, the 3rd is Thor/llama
not to mention I was pushing hard that DCL was scum. that DCL kill was not made by me.

Seeing as both Huntress and havingfitz have both pretty much made it clear they think I am scum over the last several days of the game and neither seems of a mind to vote Jake from State Farm (as they both declined to hammer him on Day Four), I will admit I don't have high hopes,
riddle me this?

why are you not suspicious of Huntress or havingfitz? Huntress avoided the llama wagon, shouldn't you be suspicious of him?

your reckless abandon vote without even ATTEMPTING to re-read like havingfitz/huntress are doing just shows you have an agenda.

so you are today's lynch, not me.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #291) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:46 pm

you can ignore everything else I write if you want to, but the 2 quotes below clearly do not show pro-town behavior.
In post 1409, Jake from State Farm wrote:To say 100% I must be scum because nobody hammered me doesn't show someone who is town willing to consider other possibilities
In post 1409, Jake from State Farm wrote:why are you not suspicious of Huntress or havingfitz? Huntress avoided the llama wagon, shouldn't you be suspicious of him?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #292) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:49 pm

@ PJ

tell me why Jake town and Thor/llama scum pair doesn't work.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #293) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:59 pm

In post 1408, petroleumjelly wrote:I think it hardly goes without saying that the scum must have been trying to push his mislynch for quite some time (and have finally given up on it). Which again loops back to Jake from State Farm.
so THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS Why you guys killed him?

cause if I was trying to push a mislynch on DL as scum, the best thing for ME to do would be to kill him and make me look bad right? Fuck no. I would leave him alive and continue to try and get him mislynched.

you and thor think you are so smart. I have never seen a bigger pair of b00bs in my life.

inb4 PJ discredits that as wifom.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #294) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:02 pm

last post before bed.

PJ, I want to vote you so fucking bad right now, but I want to at least give yourself a chance to make yourself look town and show that you can consider someone else besides me.

after you are done answering my questions, I want you to make a case on someone else. Whoever you think is my partner. You don't have to vote them, but please make a case on them. FIRST, you have to answer all my other questions. If you avoid even 1 single question I will vote you without hesitation.

show me you are capable of acting like town, even though from my pov, nobody else but you/thor can be scum.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #295) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:02 pm

last post before bed.

PJ, I want to vote you so fucking bad right now, but I want to at least give yourself a chance to make yourself look town and show that you can consider someone else besides me.

after you are done answering my questions, I want you to make a case on someone else. Whoever you think is my partner. You don't have to vote them, but please make a case on them. FIRST, you have to answer all my other questions. If you avoid even 1 single question I will vote you without hesitation.

show me you are capable of acting like town, even though from my pov, nobody else but you/thor can be scum.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #296) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:41 pm

At least I tried to give you a chance to show you are town. Nothing you said yesterday confirmed me as scum. Frantically trying to save myself is town 100% cause if I was scum, my lynch would still leave the game in lylo.

At least you sort of admitted to complaining to the mod about the cursing, grow a pair ok? Cursing happens in mafia on this site, don't like it, replace out

vote: pj

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #297) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:06 am

Just an FYI to the sensitive people, when I get worked up I curse. If you have a problem you better replace out. I'm not adjusting my playstyle for anyone, not even a mod.

As long as I don't call someone sonething offensive, there are no rules being broken.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #298) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:19 am

@ fitz/huntress.

This games is pretty easy IMO. You have to figure out if jake/llama scum team is possible. If you can rule that out, the game only has 1 possible scum team.

Nothing PJ has posted comes close to showing a jake/llama scum team. Plus huntress and I already pointed out blatant inconsistencies in pj's posts/actions.

I'm asking for your trust in me, I swear I'm town. This game is a slam dunk once you rule out jake/llama.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #299) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:52 am

What I don't get is why PJ isn't suspicious of huntress. Huntress wasn't on the llama lynch and didnt really want to vote him. From pj's pov, huntress would be a more likely partner wouldn't it?

If PJ thinks 1 scum bussed and 1 didn't, the scum pairs would be 1 of me/Thor & 1 of fitz/huntress. Unless PJ thinks 2 scum bussed d f it's me/Thor.

Pj's excuse that he doesn't want to speculate on anyone else because he doesn't want to alienate them is quite telling IMO, because he needs one if not both of fitz & huntress on his side to win.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #300) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:09 am

Just wait til I get to a computer...

BTW, yesterday PJ NEVER said I was confirmed scum, but today he says I am just like I was yesterday.

Also, why would PJ refuse to believe scum couldn't coordinate a quick hammer? Lets play devil's advocate here.

Assume PJ/DCL/Thor are all town and scum is me/llama/huntress(or fitz). Why would llama not hammer me(the most suspicious person yesterday supposedly) for town cred? Why would huntress not hammer me for town cred?

Look at the llama lynch, why does he consider my vote a bus and not Thor's? Thor's vote was horrible as it ended discussion. Only scum want to end discussion. Thor supposedly was supposed to read up, why didnt he do that first??

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #301) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:24 am

In post 1423, havingfitz wrote:Why would PJ consider Huntress? If he thought she was scum that would confirm you were scum. But you're confirmed scum for him anyway. Fhpov your partner could be me if Huntress.
right, but he doesn't want to even consider ANYONE else at all, because he thinks if he does that it will ensure his lynch. From a town point of view, this is the time when you should be looking for relationships, but he doesn't want to do that at all. His unwillingness to name anyone else as possible scum makes no sense imo

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #302) » Wed May 22, 2013 2:01 am

Cause Thor likes VCA so much, here is the updated VCs with llama's flip. To be fair, I leave my self un-colored.
In post 153, greygnarl wrote:
DCLXVI:
havingfitz
RachMarie: Scumhunter, Remembering Sunday

Mert:
Hiraki

Equinox:
Scumhunter:
ChannelDelibird:
LlamaFluff,
RachMarie

Huntress:
LlamaFluff:
DCLXVI

Remembering Sunday: Equinox,
Huntress, petroleumjelly, ac1983fan, Mert,
ChannelDelibird
In post 359, greygnarl wrote:
mikeburnfire:
havingfitz, Huntress,
RachMarie, DCLXVI
, petroleumjelly, ac1983fan
DCLXVI:
Mert,
LlamaFluff
vegie, mikeburnfire

ac1983fan:
Hiraki

LlamaFluff:
Huntress:
Mert:
Hiraki:
DCLXVI:
Mert
RachMarie:
havingfitz, Huntress, petroleumjelly,
LlamaFluff
DCLXVI

ChannelDelibird:
Thor665:
LlamaFluff:
havingfitz:
RachMarie
, Thor665
Mert:
petroleumjelly:
Huntress:
ChannelDelibird

Not Voting:
DCLXVI:
havingfitz:
Jake from State Farm: petroleumjelly,
LlamaFluff

petroleumjelly: Huntress
Huntress:
LlamaFluff
: havingfitz,
DCLXVI
, Jake from State Farm, Thor665***
Thor665:
Not voting:
Not a single person seems to think fitz & huntress is scum (except maybe fitz thinks huntress is scum and vice versa)

Mert was on only 1 mislynch, that was the day 1 wagon

huntress & PJ were on every mislynch

Thor was on the first 2 mislynches but not the 3rd

PJ's position on these wagons were all at pretty sketchy positionings and his reasonings for voting Sunday were fairly sketchy, I already pointed out that his reasons for mike were by far some of the worst I have ever seen, he has absolutely NO REASON to be voting rach, because he says he prefers a CDB lynch yet does nothing to make a CDB lynch happen.

Thor's positionings also make him look pretty bad

I think mert's positionings make him look pretty good personally, and the fact that Mert has been tunneling on DCL almost all game and not really showing any opportunistic voting (unlike PJ/Thor) should pretty much confirm him as town.

As I said, why would scum mert/myself kill the one player our slot has been tunneling since the beginning of time? it makes no sense.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #303) » Wed May 22, 2013 2:21 am

:roll:

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #304) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:09 am

In post 1430, petroleumjelly wrote:A final note before work: Jake from State Farm certainly seems to have already given "why he can't be scum" a good deal of thought. This is an awfully defensive-minded point of view. I (for example) have not even really considered whether it could look like I am paired with LlamaFluff because I am naturally more concerned with scumhunting than bolstering my own image or distancing from players. Jake from State Farm, on the other hand, has seemed to try to take every opportunity to somehow "prove" he is Town (going so far as to calling himself "confirmed Town" yesterday), even there is no proof in the pudding.
when the fate of the game lies in the hands of OTHER people, you have to be able to show why you are not scum and why others are scum.

the fact that I am defending myself is not alignment related because as town OR scum, today pretty much ends the day, aka it's null that I am trying to defend myself. You should be trying to defend yourself also, especially if you are town. To imply defending myself is scummy is just :facepalm:

and like I said, the glaring part of your ISO that stands out is the fact that when DCL was being run up earlier in the game, your town read on him wavered, and that is the ONLY time your town read on him waivered.

also, sure I am confirmed scum from where you stand, but you should also be able to try and link me to someone. To just say I am scum, without speculating who my partner is, doesn't shown town behaviour.

If I am scum, who's my partner? you just said
naturally more concerned with scumhunting
if you are TRULY interested in scum hunting, you should be trying to identify who BOTH scum are not just saying Jake is scum and that's it, GG.

scum hunting is the process of trying to find ALL scum.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #305) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:12 am

look at fitz - he's trying to connect the dots and find the 2 scum
look at huntress - he's trying to connect the dots and find 2 scum
look at me - I have already connected the dots by POE
look at pj - he isn't trying to connect the dots to find 2 scum

one of these things do not belong. Fitz/huntress are town and prove it by trying to find the connections. PJ has no interest in trying to find connections.

GG pj,

you scum

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #306) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:58 am

I'll vote thor, as both are confirmed scum to me

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #307) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:58 am

btw, nice analysis

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #308) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:10 am

@PJ - fitz makes a compelling argument for Thor possibly being scum. I'd love to see what you have to say on his recent post. Does he make a good case? Why or why not?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #309) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:05 pm

white flag mafia, this means we lynch 2 and the 3rd gives up right? one of my very first games on site was a white flag game, but that was a couple of years ago iirc

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #310) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:14 pm

I refer to myself as obv town in just about every game I play, you are going to have to come up with something better than that.

now, I want you to read and respond to fitz's post about thor possibly being scum. none of this useless drivel you always seem to post. this post you just made doesn't even show any sort of real effort to respond to that post, you just immediately toss it to the side.

I want an indepth post and a break down of why it is or isn't a good post.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #311) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 pm

PJ, in your mind can any of the following work?

Me/PJ
Me/Thor
me/huntress
me/havingfits
Thor/havingfitz
Thor/Huntress
Thor/PJ
Havingfitz/Huntress

don't refuse to answer, I want you to show you are capable of using your brain and posting a well thought out logical post explaining if the combination is possible or not, and an explanation as to why.

cmon big boy, it's lylo yet again, I am not going to let you sit there and half ass the day away like you did the previous day phase.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #312) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:31 pm

meh, pj is but hurt scum cause he knows he is going to lose, but I have always wanted to lynch thor scum

vote: thor

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #313) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:41 pm

In post 1445, petroleumjelly wrote:
In post 1443, havingfitz wrote:@PJ, what is your take on Thor and why?
Could be scum but not confirmed scum.

I am not going to throw myself into analyzing 50+ pages of the game in order to determine who is scum besides Jake from State Farm. It is unnecessary, and a waste of my already limited time. The name of the game is White Flag, and not "solve-the-whole-game."
you realize there is more damning evidence against you than there is against me right?

the fact that you claim you were trying to analyze the night kills when you really weren't, yet you question me when I did it.

or the fact that you said the 3 night kills had something in common and when pressured to say what that "something" was, you respond with, "the fact that we actually had one" like if that isn't the most complete BS caught in a lie response if I ever had one.

plus did you ever answer why you were even talking about scum and them not killing, when there has never been a single game where scum ACTUALLY no killed so why were you even trying to bring it up.

oh and if you claim you are interested in scum hunting, why would you ignore scum hunting to have a discussion about a hypothetical situation that never happened, and when I refused to get involved with the discussion you tried to use it against me.

huh?

yeah, none of these things I just posted suggests pro-town behavior.

where is examples of your "scum hunting" anyway?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #314) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:44 pm

UNVOTE:

I'm going to bed.

pj's refusals to answer questions, is also scummy. the fact that he won't even respond to posts made by fitz, who is probably the most confirmed town player in the game is just another example of scum play.

I feel like putting fire under neath pj some more and watch him dance like a chicken

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #315) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:18 pm

In post 1449, Thor665 wrote:
@Mod - V/LA for uncertain period...um...basically it will assuredly be over Sunday the 26th, and may end sooner, but I'm not sure.

Apologies to all.

(Page 56 - for my own records)
unacceptable

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #316) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:01 am

After checking he did v/la in all his games and it is a holiday weekend so while I don't like the timing, not much we can do.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #317) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:19 am

You need huntress to vote him

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #318) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:20 am

vote: Thor

I'm so over this game right now. Don't feel like posting a other 100 posts

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #319) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:01 am

If you thought I was scum yesterday, why did you not vote me huntress? I've voted both PJ/Thor today when bussing would be absolutely playing against my win condition, thus meaning that I can't be scum with either Thor or PJ. You said yourself your 2 biggest suspects are PJ/Thor which by Poe if I'm town, means that's the only combination.

Sure PJ doesn't have to vote anyone else, but he does have to be in here trying to convince others why I'm scum. Saying I'm confirmed scum just isn't enough. He isn't doing that and he's outright REFUSING to do anything.

He hasn't even responded to my post which outlines his scum slips. If PJ is scum, that means Thor is also scum.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #320) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:48 am

I'm not going to toss out my meta, if huntress wants to look over my 3 scum games, he has that right.

I will let my play THIS game dictate if I win or lose.

I find it funny that huntress said he had me as a scum read yesterday, but I honestly don't see anything wrong with my play yesterday. I was probably the person scum hunting the hardest. If you want to say I was scum trying too hard, I will seriously hit my head on my desk.

my slot wasn't really under any pressure when I replaced in and I could have easily lurked my way through the game.

p.edit - but pj isn't really responding to havingfitz's questions either, he isn't really doing anything but babbling on and on and he isn't even attempting to defend himself. how is this pro-town behaviour?

I don't have a separate window open today, I already know who scum is so i am content with my vote on either.

Thor or PJ for the mother fucking win.

It's ok, just go with me on this one. I promise I am not scum. If I could make a bet on it I absolutely would.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #321) » Thu May 23, 2013 3:09 am

It bothers me because I feel players should be playing to win and not just give up. He knows his odds of winning lie in the hands of you and fitz, yet has he done anything to convince you?

Go back to my post earlier, he's the only one not looking for 2 scum. He isn't getting any traction on me, so why not look for my partner?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #322) » Thu May 23, 2013 3:18 am

And lol at calling fitz llama.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #323) » Thu May 23, 2013 3:43 am

not trying to steamroll anyone, but it's pretty obvious I am not scum with llama so that makes it a slam dunk imo

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #324) » Thu May 23, 2013 3:44 am

In post 1466, Huntress wrote:
@ Fitz
: How confident are you that Jake and Pj are not scum together? Because I'm worried that if they are Pj will come in and hammer Thor.
let's make sure that doesn't happen

UNVOTE:

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #325) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:07 am

In post 1462, Huntress wrote:Why does it bother you that someone you say you are certain is scum doesn't want to discuss the matter with you?
I have a question for you.

why DOESN'T it bother you that he is not doing anything?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #326) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:09 am

DCL
, Thor
DCL
llama
LlamaFluff:
havingfitz,
DCLXVI,
Jake from State Farm, Thor665***
Jake/Thor as a scumteam make no sense, cause a NL could have happened pretty easily

Jake/llama as a scumteam - that means llama tried to bus me to save himself? why would he go onto his partner's wagon when he could have just stayed on Fitz and tried to force a NL?

if you HONESTLY believe Jake/llama, who is the 3rd? PJ? - clearly that doesn't work. Fitz? imo that doesn't work either as llama was pushing fitz most of the day and only changed votes to come to me, which again makes no sense being so close to deadline. Huntress? Jake/llama/huntress can be the only logical scum pairing

Jake is town - fitz & huntress are 100% clear and there is only 1 scum pair possible. That is PJ/Thor

llama/PJ - scum team is possible, but the only logical partners would be Thor. Fitz/Huntress can't work else i would be dead and game is over

llama/thor - scum team is possible, but the only logical partners would be PJ. Fitz/Huntress can't work else i would be dead and game is over.

so basically the only possible teams are

llama/pj/Thor
llama/jake/huntress

I can't see any other possible combination that logically works

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #327) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:11 am

If anyone can logically explain scum pairings that I am missing, please I am all ears. Image

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #328) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:18 am

In post 1474, havingfitz wrote:Why do you have you and Huntress as a possibility but not you and I?

And no...I'm not suggesting Jake and Huntress are a possibility because Huntress is town.
In post 1472, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Fitz? imo that doesn't work either as llama was pushing fitz most of the day and only changed votes to come to me, which again makes no sense being so close to deadline.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #329) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:19 am

not to mention llama abandoned his attack on DCL (town) from day 3 to attack his scum buddy day 4? makes no sense

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #330) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:23 am

In post 1477, havingfitz wrote:OK.

I already cleared you band Huntress as a pair because the two of you didn't hammer me when I was at L-2 and you were having a chat.
oh yeah, forgot about that.

so basically I can't be scum with anyone in my opinion.

that makes llama/thor/pj as the only option.

I told you I was going to help win this game, FU Thor

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #331) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:29 am

In post 1456, Huntress wrote:Which leaves me with just two options:
Llama, Thor, Pj
Llama, Jake, Fitz
do you honestly think llama would give up his crusade on DCL(town) from previous days and bus his buddy on day 4 and when that didn't work bus his other buddy?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #332) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:57 am

In post 1482, havingfitz wrote:possible scum teams (Llama a given) from my pov are now Jake and Thor
this scum team isn't possible either imo

I basically can't be scum with anyone unless there was some sort of bussing going on, if it wasn't lylo I could see that as a possibility but in lylo, it's not optimal play

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #333) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:06 am

Sure he's capable of it, but does it logically make sense?

And me pressuring PJ to post more is scum motivated? :facepalm:

I'll un bookmark this game now.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #334) » Fri May 24, 2013 3:23 am

PJ, asking for a deadline helps town. Because it prevents mafia from lurking.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #335) » Fri May 24, 2013 3:26 am

I was serious in my earlier post, I have unbookmarked this game. Idk why I'm even posting now.

I've proven I can't be scum with anyone. Pj's posts are some if the worst logic/reasoning I've ever heard. He's better off not saying anything at all cause these posts are gonna hurt his site reputation. Like seriously nothing he says even remotely looks like they come from a town perspective.

@ fitz - I'm not voting cause I don't give a shit anymore. I'll probably just self vote and end this shit game. If you or huntress think there is still a chance I can be town, despite proving that its actually impossible, I'm doomed to lose anyway.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #336) » Fri May 24, 2013 4:24 am

Already answered you

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #337) » Fri May 24, 2013 5:33 am

I didn't vote PJ because I didn't really care to do anything at the moment. we have thor delaying the game, Huntress delaying the game, and PJ horribly losing in the back and forth with me, what's the point of voting?

it doesn't really matter what I do right now because with just the 3 of us (me/pj/you) a lynch can never happen.

the ONLY way I can be scum with llama is if we bussed each other, but given the state of the game yesterday when scum needs just 1 mislynch to happen, why would he and I be bussing each other so close to deadline? it makes no sense and is extremely risky.

If I was scum with llama, the only benefit would be to gain town cred, which I haven't gained. I would have been better off voting PJ/DCL/or even Thor.

Look at PJ's vote on me yesterday
In post 754, petroleumjelly wrote:ote: Jake from State Farm

I think you are scum who replaced in with the general agenda to get DCLXVI lynched. Upon seeing actual resistance to the DCLXVI wagon, you held back your vote and instead voted for the biggest roadblock in the way of that plan. This fully explains why you have read players in isolation in the order you claimed to have read them.

I am much more happy with this vote over being forced to choose between DCLXVI and havingfitz (where I felt I was going to have to vote havingfitz eventually simply because he is not DCLXVI, which is not how I prefer to vote).
The first part PJ says is a
complete lie
for 3 reasons.
1. I voted PJ first, not DCL. I didn't actually vote DCL until some 200 posts later.
2. havingfitz was already voting DCL and DCL was voting havingfitz. There was no resistance to a DCL wagon, if I was scum knowing DCL was town, why would I vote PJ and not DCL?
3. he says I went after him, the biggest roadblock in my way of lynching DCL, but he doesn't even mention or acknowledge fitz's vote on DCL, nor does he question fitz for his vote. If PJ was the biggest road block preventing a DCL lynch, you would think he would have, you know, ACTUALLY TRIED TO STOP THE VOTES ON DCL or something...

also if PJ was so sure DCL was town, why make this comment?
I am much more happy with this vote over being forced to choose between DCLXVI and havingfitz (where I felt I was going to have to vote havingfitz eventually simply because he is not DCLXVI, which is not how I prefer to vote).
who was forcing him to do anything?

I also want to know why PJ never did this
In post 691, petroleumjelly wrote:I plan on looking further into the nightkills later tonight. I'm starting to think there must be more there than there appears to be at a glance (in part because of the common element present in all three kills; my original theory that scum are just trying to be uninformative with their nightkills does not exactly fall in line with the other salient feature at play).
he obviously thinks analyzing NKs is valuable
In post 800, petroleumjelly wrote:I think in general scum vastly prefer having nightkills ignored and often suggest it is "WIFOM" to analyze them. But from experience I know that nightkills are often rather indicative of who is scum, and often make a good deal of sense in hindsight. So if it possible to instead use foresight, I would prefer to do it. In this case my own efforts were not very fruitful,
which is why I have been urging others to look into them to see if they can connect the dots.
the bolded is interesting, cause i don't see PJ "urging" anyone. There was only 1 person who actually analyzed NKs, and that was me.

and what do I get for analyzing NKs and looking over the reads of Dead people (confirmed town) vs alive people (who are not)

I get this
In post 1053, petroleumjelly wrote:why would you read dead players before you read living players?

does this sound like someone who cares about analyzing NKs? He says he will do them but doesn't and then he attacks the one person who actually does them.

Why does he attack me?

because i point out the following
Mafia NK #1 wrote:Scummy -
Rach
& Thor
Mafia NK #2 wrote:Scummy - Thor
Mafia NK #3 wrote:Scummy - llama & huntress
i also point out who the lynched people thought were scummy
Day 1 Lynch wrote:Scummy -
RachMarie
& Thor
Day 2 Lynch wrote:Scummy -
DCL, Rach,
Thor, & pj
Day 3 Lynch wrote:Scummy - Fitz, Thor, & Llama
Looks like I was making some pretty damn good sense if you ask me.

As much as i want to lynch PJ, and deep in my heart I KNOW he is scum, Thor is the right lynch.

vote: Thor

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #338) » Fri May 24, 2013 6:19 am

yes that was a typo

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #339) » Fri May 24, 2013 6:27 am

no, based on the evidence of EVERYONE who is dead. Thor is the right lynch.

based on thor's questionable voting patterns yesterday. Thor is the right lynch.

I'm quite frankly fed up with you right now. from my POV I know you are town, but god damn you are so fucking scummy with your inactivity and lack of effort. It's a shame, a fucking shame really.

What happened to people who play to win? where did all these people go?

sick of fucking people who half ass their way through games just to try and not get lynched, doesn't matter if they catch scum or not as long as they survive long as possible. take the bulls by the horn do something.

Vote ME, vote pj. vote fitz, vote i don't give a fuck who you vote but for gods sake start putting in the work. if you are too busy replace out.

this is why i want this game to be over, you have 2 people doing productive shit and the rest sitting back doing nothing.

/rant

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #340) » Fri May 24, 2013 7:24 am

You haven't put anywhere close to the effort as others, Don't kid yourself.

I keep posting actual evidence and it gets ignored by you. How are you putting in effort?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #341) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:36 am

In post 1507, Huntress wrote:I'll go into more detail later this afternoon but the bottom line is that I'm currently planning to vote Jake
:facepalm:

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #342) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:47 am

I demand a full case on how I can be scum when I have already proven that there is no possible way I can be scum with anyone.

once you post your "case" I will go and prove to you that your case is horseshit because I am not scum.

vote Thor or PJ if you want to win, that is the ONLY possible scum combination.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #343) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:51 am

In post 1507, Huntress wrote:first part of this as I can see a scenario where they could be both scum
and please explain how we can both be scum, especially since I am voting him right now

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #344) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:13 am

When I get to a PC I'll find it.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #345) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:28 am

Not hammering

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #346) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:34 am

Post your shit now. Fitz asked for it, so did I.

If you are scum huntress fuck I'm gonna be mad you dragged this on an extra day

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #347) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:35 am

Jake/Thor was just taken off the table.

@PJ - stop lurking and tell me how that makes you feel?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #348) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:37 am

From PJ's pov I can't be scum anymore

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #349) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:55 am

Jake/Thor - not possible - game would be over
Jake/fitz - not possible - game would be over
Jake/huntress - not possible - game would be over
Jake/PJ - someone I guess could try and prove me wrong but based on yesterday/today, not possible

Jake is now proven town. It's nice isn't it?

Thor/huntress (huntress would have to not realize I was at l-1 yesterday)

PJ/Thor - his vote on PJ makes me question it but from my pov, this is the only other pairing possible and the most logical.

Let me look back to when I was at l-1 if huntress could have realized it.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #350) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:56 am

I think thor is bussing to create doubt. Thor/huntress would end game right now.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #351) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:06 am

Ok looking back huntress knew I was at l-1 and didn't hammer.

So thor/PJ is the only possible pair for sure (barring risky trolling)

So want to hear from PJ.

Still would rather lynch Thor over PJ but will hammer PJ if need be.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #352) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:21 am

In post 1528, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1525, Jake from State Farm wrote:
So thor/PJ is the only possible pair for sure
(barring risky trolling)

So want to hear from PJ.

Still would rather lynch Thor over PJ
but will hammer PJ if need be
Jake...prior to my unvote just a few minutes ago PJ was at L-1. If fypov Thor and PJ HAVE to be scum.....why the fuck did you not as a good townie just hammer PJ for the confirmed win from your POV?

Your play today is looking suspect as hell at the moment.
To revel in the glory of PJs reaction to see I'm confirmed town.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #353) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:26 am

Besides Thor voting PJ makes no sense and I'm on my phone and wanted to make sure I'm not missing something.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #354) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:27 am

I'm not doing anything til I get to my laptop.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #355) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:29 am

In post 1523, Jake from State Farm wrote:Jake/Thor - not possible - game would be over
Jake/fitz - not possible - game would be over
Jake/huntress - not possible - game would be over
Jake/PJ - someone I guess could try and prove me wrong but based on yesterday/today, not possible

Jake is now proven town. It's nice isn't it?

Thor/huntress (huntress would have to not realize I was at l-1 yesterday)

PJ/Thor - his vote on PJ makes me question it but from my pov, this is the only other pairing possible and the most logical.

Let me look back to when I was at l-1 if huntress could have realized it.
This is how I'm confirmed town.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #356) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:37 am

Fuck it, barring trolling PJ is scum

vote: pj

If scum trolled, you are blacklisted forever.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #357) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:16 am

Told you id figure this game out.

GG everyone.

PJ, your arguments were not very good, I'm suprised you actually convinced people.

Sorry for the swearing, I'm a curser and try to control it but can't really

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #358) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:19 am

I am not the first person to curse on mafiascum nor will I be the last. People curse all the time, especially in social games. If you have never played a game of monopoly where someone yells "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" and throws the board up in the air and ruins the game, well good for you because I have seen people do that all the time. I guarantee you that in face to face mafia, people curse also. People curse in Sports, people curse while driving, people just fucking curse whenever they want. so I do not apologize for cursing.

I don't think I went above and beyond and personally insulted anyone to the likes like I have been insulted on this site (being called a retard being one of the nicer things said to me) and if someone thinks they have, they should have pointed it out to me and I would quickly apologize. I admit my mistakes if I go too far.

if you don't like people cursing when they get angry, maybe mafia isn't the place for you. I am an emotional player and I use my emotions to make a point.

/rant

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #359) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:38 am

You took a break because I said your play this game isn't how I remember you as town and I defended myself when you accused me of having a grudge against you (which I didn't)

yeah, I sure offended you by being right...

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #360) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:39 am

Spoiler:
In post 875, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 873, Thor665 wrote:You know, frankly, this is even feeling like it's going beyond the game at this stage.
Do you really just fething hate me that much that you can't play the game and just need to rage vote me and make up silly threts like reporting me to a theoretical oversight system for "not playing to my win con" when, functionally that's a claim of you being aware I'm town even with how ridiculous this is sounding.
Why the heck did you even replace in if you have this much of an issue with me if I don't immediately start worshipping you or something?
What the hell? This is basically a weird personal attack mixed with...something.

How are you expecting me to respond?
you think I am coming after you because of some grudge? that's hilarious. your play THIS FUCKING GAME. is not like what I have seen you as town. If you aren't playing towards your town meta that means you are scum.

get over yourself.
In post 879, Thor665 wrote:
@Mod - yeah, I did that. i suck. If you need to replace me do so. I will take a 24 hour break from this game on my own though, I'm not playing right. My apologies.

the only other thing I said where you could possibly be offended is where I said if you were town you weren't playing to win and I would report you. But guess what? you were not town.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #361) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:43 am

fine I will stop cursing.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #362) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:10 am

one of these days I may say who my accounts are, but not right now. only 2 people know (besides site admins and whoever can look it up) and hopefully it stays that way.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #363) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:11 am

In post 1555, Huntress wrote:Jake's insistence that he was confirmed town when he wasn't didn't help either,
I say I am confirmed town nearly every game

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #364) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:15 am

lol

before this game I never heard of you

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #365) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:16 am

wait, let me search your posts to see if that is 100% true

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #366) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:17 am

In post 1561, Jake from State Farm wrote:wait, let me search your posts to see if that is 100% true
nope, never played with you

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #367) » Sun May 26, 2013 4:19 pm

mod, I'd like to request the scum QT be posted. Personally feel its part of the game and scum should not be allowed to refuse.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #368) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:59 am

1 vote count per page is completely unnecessary. 1 every 2 or 3 is good rule of thumb, unless there has been a lot of vote changes in a short time, than absolutely get one up ASAP

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #369) » Mon May 27, 2013 9:01 am

as for deadlines, town is actually worse than scum at dragging their feet. Having seen a game with no deadline go on for over a month without lynching, I say deadlines are a must. There is no reason why you can't find 1 scummy person and get them lynched in 2 to 3 weeks.

Return to “Completed Open Games”