Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Momo

SCUM ALERT WATCH THAT L-3 POINTER FINGER BOY WE HAVE WOLVES AND MAFIA REMEMBER!

Anyway sup guys :D
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 26, momo wrote:
In post 22, lucca261 wrote:don't like Momo either.
You do realize I voted for a random person to start the game right.

I have nothing to go of, the vote meant nothing. If you are going to take it seriously then

UNVOTE: Revan

Opening votes are not a big deal. :o :o :o
Woah woah what?!? You expect us to believe you came into the thread didn't read anything posted prior and just voted the person who already had 3 other votes on them?

My votes staying here till something better comes.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 28, momo wrote:And do explain to me why someone who is scum would vote for someone who already has votes.
It's oppurtunistic like maybe we accidentally flash lynch this.

You're also not responding to the pressure on your wagon well.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 34, Creature wrote:I sorta need to keep track of my townreads.
Do your list thing with the lines it's helpful. Also this post feels very uncreature like I'm just not sure whyml.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 31, momo wrote:For real BBT.

This early wagon is ridiculous.

And Hawk, I added you as a friend. Feeling betrayed right now.

Really it's ridiculous you're not even at the same L-3 level you put Revan on.

You respond to my vote like you did absolutely nothing wrong which tells me you didn't think about your vote. You're not keeping track of the game. Your early vote means nothing you say but it put someone within the first page of the game at L-3 in a game with 5 anti-town aligned players.

Now you're calling this early wagon ridiculous. If you're town then scum hunt. Pushing back on me as OMGUS when I have an actual reason to put a vote on you isn't very towny.

You're being way to defensive for me to seem towny.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 41, Creature wrote:momo is town, so I don't want to wagon him.
Why are you defending him here so early Creature? What about Momo is towny to you so far?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 44, momo wrote:Hawk, I came after you because there was nothing else for me to do. And how am i supposed to scum hunt with 40 posts when half of them are useless
Okay fine I'll help you. Why did the two people before you vote Revan?

Why if you say your vote has no reason did the two people before you feel to wagon Revan. Some of them actually gave reasons or indications they honestly believe that Revan is scum.

Why? You didn't even ask yourself that question before voting him did you?

Now evaluate this. Where in my ISO do I start to actually scum read you.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 45, Hawk wrote:
In post 44, momo wrote:Hawk, I came after you because there was nothing else for me to do. And how am i supposed to scum hunt with 40 posts when half of them are useless
Okay fine I'll help you. Why did the two people before you vote Revan?

Why if you say your vote has no reason did the two people before you feel to wagon Revan. Some of them actually gave reasons or indications they honestly believe that Revan is scum.

Why? You didn't even ask yourself that question before voting him did you?

Now evaluate this. Where in my ISO do I start to actually scum read you.
Momo respond to this.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey Eddie you say you're not. Newbie are you an Alt? Can you get an avatar please too?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 66, Eddie Cane wrote:yes I'm an alt, no I won't say who's, sorry but is not letting me set an avi atm
Okay just wanted an idea of if you've played on the site at all.

Take your time but please try and get an Avi at some point. Something about a face to a voice.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 68, mozamis wrote:
In post 63, Sesq wrote:Yeah, you're all just being idiots.
So this guy is town.
Sesq is a girl Moz,

Hey Moz why did you vote BBT? any particular reason to sheep there?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 73, momo wrote:
Mod: Can you find a replacement for me. I would like to leave this game.
This better not be alignment indicative. Jesus christ if it is you have teammates just sit under the pressure for like 2 pages and look for oppurtunities.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 81, Sesq wrote:if he gets replaced in fast enough let the new guy say his piece
Sounds fine to me.

I really didn't expect him to flounder so much when I pressured him :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 95, mozamis wrote:to me, it seemed sensible. It was so early to put someone at L-2. There was hardly any content to go on. I completely concurred with Sesq.
Yeah but I get where Eddie is coming from. Also.

@Sesq why did you feel the need to answer for me? Even if that's what you felt why'd you answer a question directed at me?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 100, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 98, Hawk wrote:
In post 95, mozamis wrote:to me, it seemed sensible. It was so early to put someone at L-2. There was hardly any content to go on. I completely concurred with Sesq.

@Sesq why did you feel the need to answer for me? Even if that's what you felt why'd you answer a question directed at me?
Do you by chance play on any other sites as "Hawk" ?
No I adopted this moniker here. I have used Hawk as a name when playing TOS but typically use other Monikers.

I don't play a lot of forum mafia outside of this site.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 105, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 33, Hawk wrote:
In post 28, momo wrote:And do explain to me why someone who is scum would vote for someone who already has votes.

I have a hard time believing you believe this. there's never going to be a quicklynch at that point in the game or even soon
You're right I dont. But momo didn't seem to think there was anything behind his vote. Don't nitpick me because Momo failed reaction tests.

Now go back and answer my question I asked Momo. In which post do you think I started SRing your slot?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 108, Sesq wrote:
In post 93, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 24, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 23, Sesq wrote:
In post 21, lucca261 wrote:Hawk, why didn't you put Revan at L-2?
because we have no way of knowing if hes scum?
This is scum

VOTE: sesq
To me, 23 is practically a scum claim. it's trying to appear townie and appeals to the greater good if thst makes sense. I do not see this vote coming from a townie.
lol i just didnt want to randomly put a vote on someone with a large wagon

why is this hard to comprehend
In post 98, Hawk wrote:

idk, i answer other peoples questions all the time irl, im an ass i guess :P
In post 106, PantherPunt wrote:mozamis some good tone feels
same, in contrast to previous game where they looked scummy (but were town)

hmm
Am I missing something Sesq didn't vote in 23? 23 is her answering why I didn't vote Revan.

:/ well stop it.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 114, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 107, Hawk wrote:
In post 105, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 33, Hawk wrote:

I have a hard time believing you believe this. there's never going to be a quicklynch at that point in the game or even soon
You're right I dont. But momo didn't seem to think there was anything behind his vote. Don't nitpick me because Momo failed reaction tests.

Now go back and answer my question I asked Momo. In which post do you think I started SRing your slot?
I don't think suggesting that a vote was scummy because it could have led to a flash wagon is actually a reaction test. I think you're now calling it one because it's the best alternative to trying to argue that you believed what you wrote.

I don't know what relevance there is to me answering a question you asked momo, but I'll humor you. When you said "woah woah what"

Now why did you ask momo that and why, especially, did you ask me that?
Why not? Momo had already said his vote didn't mean anything that it was just RVS. I proposed a rather unrealistic reason it could be contrived as scummy and he didn't even respond instead he OMGUS votes me, of which you're still sticking with.

Because I want to know if you're at least paying attention. Momo didn't answer the question for whatever reason. He lists a reason to voting me as I'm jumping to kill town. I don't know if he's town or not but with the attitude that he can just place players at L-3 or greater on p1 because an RVS vote has no meaning I have a strong inkling that he's anti town or weak player who doesnt even take the moment to notice I'm helping him through his mistake. Asking him to evaluate why he's being scumread and why Revan wagon formed the way it did instead of OMGUS vote hawk.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Hawk »

Apparently you unvoted while I was posting and preview failed me. Retract that part. I'm not as convinced you're scum but I don't feel like moving my vote yet and your slots previous host didn't really do you any small favors replacing out when he did.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Hawk »

Pretty much a Prod dodge. I need to catch up will post after work. Don't push Panther to L-1 before my catchup plox.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Hawk »

Spoiler: Dong being hypocritical and dismissive
In post 183, Donempire wrote:Jesus fucking... sorry for the really shitty formatting, but i cant afford to quote because my piece of shit phone'll delete them.
Reply to mozs 150:
I didnt say it wasnt a read. Textbook definition says it is a read. My point was that it wasnt a LEGITIMATE reason. So pls read tyvm
Reply to Dryfits 159:
Your whole post was hinting that you wanted to put revan at l-2, saying things like "why not put him" in response to "why put him". If you didnt mean that, cant blame me because thats what an average joe would understand from your post.
I'll do the honor of voting in your name. Just wait till the end of this post.
Reply to Panthers 165:
I'll be honest, i didnt understand one fucking thing. The only thing i understood was that english isnt your main language, with all the random caps and... good looking natural feeling.
Anyways, this is more contrived bullshit as you continue to ignore the word LEGITIMATE there. Yes it is a read. Me reading the mod as werewolf because i feel so is also a read. You wont take that seriously, and its not because its a read on the mod (though it surely helps.)
Also, just because you said wws were uninformed i went back to the first post to see if i missed something. I didnt. So the fuck is with that comment, werewolves not knowing mafia members? Because even then wws will be ungenuine among themselves so what we're left with is incomphrehensible ramblings.
I'll post another post because im scared my phone will dwlwte this
In post 184, Donempire wrote:Alright so here's my stance on the whole game
Moz's case against me is made by one post... which is because he didnt see a word. So thats one out the way.
The only thing i could get out of panthers posts were that he felt his read was a read, which wasnt even my point in the first place. Beyond that, its just random things and random caps all over the place. I see no intent or interest of helping town progress in a natural order, instead focusing on defending something that hasnt been attacked.
Dry's first few posts threw me off a bit but his approach to this whole ordeal feels genuine, to say the least.
Eddie is a different story. I dont see a real intent of helping town, but he doesnt seem to have any personal gain from what i've seen so far from him. I'll refrain from commenting on him until he gets a few more posts in.
Moz is all over the place. Even though his case against me is bullshit, he seems to care about finding town. Its not something i prefer to outright finding scum, but everyone to himself i guess. He's town. For now, anyways.
Everyone else is null at the moment.
VOTE: PantherPunt L-2
In post 199, Donempire wrote:
In post 193, lucca261 wrote:not liking Sesq content. is she trying to appear active. there were worse votes than Dry-Fit. why especify that at the moment? not good.

explaining my unvote: I re-read some stuff about Panther, and even if he's still probably mafia, he's pushing the game forward and trying to create content. that's not the mindset scum would have. so he's not the lynch for today. would rather look elsewhere. for an example, is something that scum probably wouldn't sa

, creature, explain this comment pls

, eddie, what do you like about this?

VOTE: DongEmpire - this is a better vote. his posts show zero concern with delivering townreads or even town statements. my feel is that he is only concerned with finding scum. these initial posts by Dong are bad. bad scum.

---

hey @mozamis, is your creature townread meta-based? I feel absurdly null about him. I liked his play so far, but maybe his showing of uncarelessness is scum trying to look under the radar.

mozamis is town.

don't like these Revan posts too. seem different from town Revan. more of a gut read, though.

@panther, : I see from where he is coming, even if I hate almost all his reads. I can see he coming to this readlist from his earlier comments on the thread.
Hooly shit.
So what you are saying is panther could be scum, bu he also probably isnt because he is pushing the game forward? Stop sitting on the fence you coward. Make a definitive fucking statement on a guy you seem focused on AND already had a read.

And secondly, what has he done to further the game? I already explaned the only thing he did was defend his bullshit read for being a read, ask useless questions and shitpost or banter. If thats helping the town progress, then what isnt?

And then my part which is just... I try to stay calm as possible but if you really believe that just go away.

So im scum for... scumhunting.

Fuck off.

VOTE: lucca

Since i need to progress the game, heres a question that everyone will forget in a minute and i sure as hell wont keep track of. What are your opinions on lucca? Probably town, since he is scum and im scumreading him. Like this shit became the same thing over and over, im right and no one listens then i get cocky for being right and no one listens.

Games still fun tho.

Don't like DongEmpire. Comes in with little press forward like Lucca pointed out. His posts are just filled with dismissive statements rather than questions or explanations for his scumreads.

I also don't like that he OMGUS votes Lucca because Lucca's logic for why Dong is scum is the same Logic Dong uses on Panther.

One of his biggest "cases" is just dismissing a Panther because his read isn't "legitimate" because it's based off of feels. Which really just feels like trying to cut people down based of semantics. Especially considering he's not giving a valid scumread on Moz that counters Panther townread.

Not all of it is bad tho, I don't think he's wrong about Sesq. Sesq pinged me as a little off on a few different posts mainly his uncertain one way or the other but leaning that Dong is crap but not voting there.

I also don't think it's unrealistic to say that yeah what's your point about appearing to scumhunt versus genuine scumhunting? Sure mafia and Wolves will look natural hinting for each other but will still look unnatural hunting themselves and associations are how we should approach finding those after flips.

Right now I'm not sure if I want to run up Dong but I definitely don't see Dong/Panther being in the same group. Dong equally aligned with Panther has no reason to just knock away at his comments and reads and try and keep pressure on a partner this early.

I'll have more later but for now some pressure this way looks appreciated.

VOTE: DongEmpire

Townreads: Moz and Prof.

@Creature I want more from you plox. Give some of that typical Creature last townlist gamesolving goodness.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Hawk »

I deleted your double-post.
Last edited by BTD6_maker on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Hawk »

@Mod can you delete one of those two double posts? I didn't mean for that to happen

Posting in mobile sucks sometimes.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Hawk »

I want more on Revan than that. I'm not townreading him for what it's worth.

Right now Moz, Creature, Prof., and Lucca are most likely town or at least not scum.

Only thing I don't like about Eddie besides some playstyle things is his comment about how it's good for other scum factions. It's probably nothing but I don't think you make that statement as town very often but I haven't played much Multiball so idk here.

Eddie what's your opinion on Dong??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 313, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hawk, talk about that town read on Creature please?
hmmmm kinda a mix of meta and gut... He needs to post more...

Tho I do want to ask him a question.

@creature you were okay with Eddie earlier then you say it's not that you don't like him just that you're not confident. Can you explain that a bit better?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 311, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm straight
That's nice. Give me your read on DongEmpire the player with the largest wagon in this game we are currently playing.

pedit: I don't see how what you're saying makes him town? Like if he's scum and Eddie thinks that the shade throwing is scummy and you agree why are posing a defensive hypothetical.

ppedit: Have you played with Creature before? this is like par for the course.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 321, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Who said I was town reading Revan? The point I'm making is that Eddie's scumread is baseless and very likely fake.
That's a bit of a reach BBT. Baseless would mean he doesn't even have a reason to SR Revan. Just because it's weak or lacking in substance doesn't mean it's Baseless or fake.

Are you scumreading Revan? If you are please share your read to compare to Eddie's.

Pedit: hmmm give him some time. Usually from what I've seen he sorts his townfirms first before pushing scum.

Tho he hasn't voted much and usually he's pretty happy to just sit a vote on someone until he changes his mind which is ode
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 337, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:While that's a fair point, it doesn't mean scum are infallible and incapable of throwing out lazy reads.
While this is true I'm less inclined to think that scum would do that. Specifically Mafia Faction. They're like non town aligned masons. It's very much in their best interests to appear as town as possible since they don't have NightKill.

And I don't think Eddie's a wolf. His insistence that Sesq is scum and we can policy lynch him back if he's wrong reads as town or mafia to me. Also this is why I want to give creature more time it's Multiball so I'm inclined to think he's going to play it back moreso than he would otherwise, since we need to sort two factions here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 367, lucca261 wrote:could panther and dong be scum together?

well, it would explain the "Panther has a bigger wagon, and he's my bigger scumread. So I'm voting Lucca" from dong.
and also how on this page Dong thinks about voting Sesq and me together and forgets his giant accusations at Panther.

probably I'm confbiased, though.
Hmm probably not same faction. Whether both are anittown or not idk.

I was pretty pleased with Prof's reasoning behind his vote on dry and calling put Dong but I'm not sure where he got that lynch pool.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 371, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 369, Hawk wrote:I'm not sure where he got that lynch pool.
I mostly just use Tarot to solve games. When I get in a slump I move to the I Ching.

Also a she, not a he.
Alrighty then, I'm sorry my mistake.

Can you walk me through why you're scumleaning Lucca?

I can understand creature and while he's not my first choice I can get behind a Creature Wagon.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Hawk »

:/ is that all?

VOTE: Creature

@Creature Give me 4 townreads and a scumread with reasoning if you please.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 10, Creature wrote:Already got two townreads.

VOTE: Revan
In post 12, Creature wrote:Three townreads
In post 25, Creature wrote:Four townreads I guess.
In post 379, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 375, Hawk wrote::/ is that all?

@Creature Give me 4 townreads and a scumread with reasoning if you please.
do you have 4 townreads?
Not solid ones but creature might. :p

But gun to my head at this point in the game I might say BBT, Prof, Lucca, and Moz. It's kinda hard to guess 4 town when theres only 6 other townies.

Creature seems to think he's sorted 4 tho or at least 3 and one iffy ;)
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Hawk »

Why Dong and BBT? From before 25 Dong had said nothing but first RVS vote. BBT Did vote Moz which I like because Moz was second on BBT's wagon which is odd in general but not too far off regular Moz behavior.

Got one of those fancy strikethrough lists I know you tend to use?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Hawk »

fancy
up to date
strikethrough lists. Sorry that's what I meant.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Hawk »

Would rather hear what creature has to say before deciding anything
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 461, mozamis wrote:only scum want to lynch town.
she is so obviously town.
Scum in this game also want to lynch opposing factional scum. Could be WvM
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 464, mozamis wrote:
In post 462, Sesq wrote:you cant just keep dishing out reads with nothing
WELL, THERE YOU GO. THERE'S ONE REASON YOUR TOWN. hang on, caps...
You're consistently questioning and kinda feisty, and not shirking questions. (think i said this before, so I'm not just "dishing out reads with nothing").
Maybe I'm wrong. But you look town to me.

@Hawk - yeah, fair play had forgotten that. It just has that feel of mislynch. She has been unpopular, and she isn't pleasing anyone. People like that (and I should know!) often get mislynched.
It's okay just keeping people honest about their reads.

my lynchpool is probably somewhere here today.

Dong, Panther, Creature, Revan.

Dong because while he's not exactly super scummy has done quite a few things that I'm not sure I understand coming from someone who is on the same side as me.

Like why argue against my points when I was agreeing with some of yours? I'm not talking about the parts I didn't like I'm talking where I said it's not all bad and agreed with him.

Panther, hmmm well Panther still seems kinda scummy to me too but I'm not sure. He seems more open minded so maybe I still have a bit of conf!Bias from Momo reacting so poorly to an early push on him, his attempt at appeasement, and then replace.

Creature bothers me mostly because while I understand his usual gameplay is to take stances and look for town players and PoE his way to victory he's not engaged with this game very much. I still want to hear more from him.

Revan is a non factor. Probably coasting Mafia who doesn't realize they need to play forward and aggressive if they want to win. They're basically masons, Hunt wolves, don't draw nightkills but don't just lurk it up. Town doesn't win through lurking either. Could also be a wolf I suppose. At that point if we can lynch a wolf and find their partner town is in a good spot to win since mafia does not have NK.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Hawk »

Also BBT what changed before when I was townreading Creature and when I voted him was 1. a lack of posting by him and 2. a funny feeling about his initial burst of posting being fake creature trying to appear engaged with this game.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 483, Sesq wrote:That feeling when this is your third game with the same person.

Hawk also.
????

Are you talking about Nightless? I feel like I wasn't even apart of that game. Lol I got shot so early and completely lost interest.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 509, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 507, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 497, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 210, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:@Dong, your post was incomprehensible.

VOTE: Dong
And you didn't ask him to clarify anything because?
You didn't read dong's , did you?
I did.

This still doesn't explain why you didn't ask.
Bottom of Dongs 208 he says.
. If you think my post was incomprehensible, just say and put me to l1 so i can selfhammer.
I think that's what she meant. I don't see your point here Uzi?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 513, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 416, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hawk, are you town reading Eddie?
Ummm I thought I answered this.

On Eddie all I have is.

- pushing Sesq hard. not partners.
- Drawing attention focused mindset. Not wolf.

So I don't think he's a wolf and I don't think him and Sesq are partners in any light.

I'm seriously wondering where creatures input onto people is. He hasn't even made a comment since Uzi joined.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 491, lucca261 wrote:
In post 489, Revan wrote:I dont like Lucca dodging my question then voting me. Yes, I did read your games.

Power outage here, can't be posting a lot until it's restored.
which ones? threads, please.

I feel like you're bullshitting.
Didn't pay attention to this should gave. Revan has only asked one actual question that Lucca could have been inclined to answer the other was a statement.

has the question that was asked in general. I'll answer it now.

At only 130 posts into the game I'd say Moz was dishing out townreads is fine and you're reaching.

I'm thinking the "question" at Lucca that he is supposedly dodging is and is more of just a statement than a question.

I'll let Revan clarify.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 518, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, then that makes me question why you felt the need to defend Eddie when I was questioning his read on Revan.
I wasn't defending Eddie, I was engaging you because I found it odd the way you were engaging with Eddie. It seemed like you wanted to defend Revan, you said you weren't and were just pressing Eddie's thought process.

Eddie's read on Revan is pretty easy to make and while it's not great, Revan is lurking and his statements about Lucca are pretty shady.

The only defending I did was say you were reaching with Baseless. It sounds like discrediting which I'm not sure why you're doing that when at the time you were both voting Sesq? But I thought we hashed that out prior. You asked Eddie about other reads. He gave a read on Revan, you disagreed, did what I thought sounded like discrediting posing a defensive hypothetical in , I responded because I didn't understand what you were digging at and if you were townreading Revan, and we went from there.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 520, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Show me where I defended Revan
In post 318, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I mean, what you're saying is right, but I'm not sure how that makes him scum.

Should he have followed up on it? Yeah, of course he should.
I mean, it could even be argued that 294 is an attempt from Revan to engage Lucca and work on the read.

I'm super unimpressed with that explanation.
There is no reason to say this unless you have a TR on Revan unless you are solely trying to discredit Eddie's read. Right?

You post that hypothetical which discredits Eddie's scum read and defends Revan. I say something and you respond with "Who said I'm townreading Revan" So why discredit Eddie's read if you don't TR Revan?

I'm not defending Eddie, if it sounds like I was it's because I was trying to understand why you wanted to discredit his read.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Hawk »

That's super annoying. You're basically gone until the deadline...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 528, Revan wrote:Sorry, out of my control. 2nd largest recorded outage in history.
Not saying it is. Just expressing my distaste with the situation :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey Hamm Hawk. That's a funny.

Why is my Creature vote weird?

I don't know what to make of Uzi yet. Top scumreads would be nice.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey Uzi why are you scumreading Hamm?

Eddie and Dong I could both see happening today but I have higher priorities. (Creature and getting him actively involved) but I don't think that's going anywhere.

Pedit: Uzi give me who you're willing to lynch and who you'd to lynch and why they're scum
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey Uzi are you dismissing Eddie's potential derp clear PT comment? It honestly has been keeping me mildly thinking he's more town but if I ignore that comment his ISO looks a lot less town upon a relook.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Hawk »

Like most of what he's saying is either dismissive or a very focused mindset. It's very aggressive and a majority his posts just seem geared at aggravating Sesq. But some of his observations aren't wrong. Sesq does kinda have a lot posts with a LAMIST feel to them.

few pings here and there he dodges a question I ask regarding his opinion on Dong, continuing to press Sesq and Revan. Revan almost seems like an after thought however. It is a bit of an easy stance to take as well hmmmm
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 47, Eddie Cane wrote:
wait is it just me or could this be a pt slip?
In post 56, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 51, lucca261 wrote:
In post 47, Eddie Cane wrote:
wait is it just me or could this be a pt slip?
there are no PTs.
This setup doesn't use pts?
In post 58, Eddie Cane wrote:ah. my bad then. ignore me :)
This little set of quotes early on in the game. Eddie didn't know that the scumteam's don't have Daytalk.

More likely to come from town in my eyes but idk. If you dismiss this little slip the rest of the day he's been pretty funneled on Sesq.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Hawk »

Can we get a VC. Also Eddie while I appreciate the idea of giving creature more time he literally hasn't posted in this thread besides two prod dodges since like monday. As well he's been online and posting in other threads. He's probably scum here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Hawk »

Okay we can do Revan I'd rather not wait considering he said he'd be back but it's a fucking power outage so who knows if he'll even be back by then.

VOTE: Revan

Hamm you can vote Revan now.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Hawk »

That makes him L-2. Forgot to say that.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Uzi

Same.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 656, Donempire wrote:
In post 653, Creature wrote:Sesq is pretty town.

lucca261 also looks town.
Of fuvking course sesq is town. I mean, it was revan pulling the shit circus yesterday wasnt it?

I wont let a luv lynch happen. You're hurting us enough as is with a mind boggling revan lynch.

But who cares you will lynch her anyways. And if you dont, she'll flip scum. Just my fucking luck.
That's a pretty quick 180 on Sesq read Dong.

Dong/LUV probably same faction. Fine with either of these today.

Uzi scumread Eddie had him top of his list. Defended Sesq wagon early on and his entrance wasn't the most townie out of Uzi. My bet is Sesq is setup for a frame associative but idk I hate trying to read Sesq.

So we should lynch one of Dong or LUV here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Hawk »

Town is Lucca, Me, Moz, Creature.

I'm not entirely sold on Sesq, Panther, and BBT but at least one is town rest have to be scum.

Hamm I wasn't convinced today. Little more convinced today.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Hawk »

@Lucca I'll revisit Hamm and Creature here in a little while when I get time but Creature came in and sheeped a vote on Uzi and is forming a townbloc. Looks like town creature.

PoE from my d1 reads on the wagon make me thing town is

You, Me, Creature, Moz +1. Sesq if it was a frame setup. Hamm was my initial gut read there. I'll need to check but I'm thinking from your logic.

Uzi BBT makes sense as partners. Dong Panther are opposed so if they're both scum one is with Uzi and BBT as a town mafia.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 675, lucca261 wrote:we just need to know if Sesq is scum with hamm, with hawk or with both.
In post 688, Donempire wrote:
In post 685, Sesq wrote:
In post 684, Donempire wrote:Im town and im invaluable since i have the rolelist pmd to me
what
That was a joke. I made that joke because my reads are perfect. Except when they are not.

Most stuff i say is a joke anyways.
we're you being sarcastic when you said Sesq is obvtown?

Why is Sesq town?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 695, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 665, Hawk wrote:Town is Lucca, Me, Moz, Creature.

I'm not entirely sold on Sesq, Panther, and BBT but at least one is town rest have to be scum.

Hamm I wasn't convinced today. Little more convinced today.
IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO HAVE THOSE TOWN READS (it doesn't make any sense to have townreads in general in multiball - except town slips)

what prevents them from being scum iyo?
Fairly certain Moz is town. Creature I could see being scum but only if Uzi is town. I don't think Uzi and Creature are same alignment. I really haven't had a chance to sitdown and cross reference but at a glance it makes most sense like this to me.

Town:
Hawk
Lucca
Creature
Moz

One town here
Panther, Sesq, BBT Hamm

Scum or wolves:
Uzi
Dong

Other scum faction:
2-3 from one town section.

If creature is scum do you see any partners there? I'm just trying to group people. I suppose if Creature was scum I suppose Uzi and Dong could both be town at that point but then if you're town panther are you town over Moz and Lucca?

Lucca and Moz are my strongest townleans. I know I'm town so that's 3.

You and Dong are never same side. Uzi and Dong I don't think are ever not paired. So my last two town leans are Creature +1.

Groupings and PoE make me think Uzi or Dong is most likely best lynch and for me the most informative if either of them flip town well fuck town we lose but I feel better lynching there then outside of that pool.

I will not lynch Moz or Lucca today.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 698, Donempire wrote:You and Dong are never same side, Uzi and Dong i dont think ever not paired?

That was a butchered line of dialogue.

In response to your question, yes, revan wasnt the one running the shit circus because sesq was. Revan wasnt running his own computer probably.

Why lucca and moz? They seemed fairly null to me if not scummish.

And for the last time, uzi is town. Im tired of whiteknighting for this fucker. But if i dont, im afraid he might become a possible target for the all mighty noose. And that means another townie on the ground.

Side note, i saw somewhere that only mafia can kill (or wolves, all i remember is someone said only obe faction killed), is that true? I havent checked to see if there are bulletproof roles or doctor so pls enlighten.
Oh thanks yeah that should say never not paired.

Basically I think You and Uzi are same faction whether you know it or not. And that You and Panther aren't paired.

Moz doesn't take stances d1 very handily and seems to be trying to gamesolve in his own way. Maybe I'm being fooled by scum!Moz but I think he's played to organically to be considered scum. Like reading his ISO I kinda understand all his points and changes of read if he has any.

Yes wolves have NK Mafia does not. Meaning Mafia are basically non town aligned Masons. They want to lynch wolves while staying alive as faction for long as possible. If I had to guess Dong your hard ride or die with Uzi. I don't see anything that Uzi has done as overly towny. Even his vote on Revan at the end of the day was kinda smelly. How and why are you townreading him. I know you're tired of it but if you would just quote for me all these posts where he's helped town that would be fantastic.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 702, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not misdirecting. I'm owning up to my vote on Revan. Taking responsibility for my actions.
I mean yeah but it felt like you gave in a bit too quickly there Uzi. You had wanted Eddie or someone else prior to that and even after posting it you had as little reasoning as the rest of us did aside from lurker lurker here's the lurker. I mean honestly Sesq you and BBT are all in that same boat.

Also I know it sounds like I'm focusing you a lot but it's not all that bad. BBT, is definitely scummy too for that hammer.

Like okay here let's go with this.

Why was Sesq in your not lynching d1 category? why was Dong in your never lynch with me? and why did you compromise so readily on Revan. We still had daylight left. Sesq was a counter wagon so was creature. If you really wanted Eddie why didn't you push forward a more robust case?

pedit: Please do BBT help me find your opposing scum faction.

Truth is guys town is in a bad place if we don't get a scum lynch today.

5v5 in terms for town anti town so we can't even lynch with all of us voting one person we still need one of the two factions votes.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Hawk »

Uzi what's your read on Lucca?

Im pretty townleaning on Lucca... You me Dong Sesq Lucca and Moz can't all be town. And even then that means scum is in creature Lucca.... okay okay I can buy that. Let me rethink this case but still give me reasons why I shouldn't townread lucca.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay Uzi so if Lucca is town then we'd have to be wrong about Dong Moz or Sesq. Since you me Lucca makes three. Though in this hypothetical I guess

Panther Hamm BBT makes sense as a scum trio right?

Making scum pair some combination of the rest but idk.

Sesq if you're scum I hate you. If you're town I still hate how you play.

Your town 5 is Uzi, You, Me, Dong, Moz?

Pedit: Like I said Panther Hamm BBT makes sense as a trio or a duo of any matches in there. BBT kinda dropped his SR for panther after initially scumreading Momo super hard so I can see it.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Hawk »

I don't actually hate you I just have a hard time reading you without rereading a lot..

You called the general town idiots for pressing Revan P1 for being second on a wagon but then flipped it back and started the wagon on Revan because lack of activity later on in the day. I have more but I'm getting ready to go out tonight to dinner with family so I don't have time to dig through your whole ISO.

And you're not a heavy scumlean if you have been paying attention it's just I townread people ahead of you so you fall into that 5th spot where other people are fighting for it too. Like I am 90% confident that Lucca and Moz look town and are town. So only 2 other possible town slots to a lot between you, uzi, creature, and Dong.

I could probably be sold on an Uzi, Moz, Hawk, Lucca, Sesq townbloc but Uzi doesn't think so and neither does Lucca I think.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Hawk »

It's one of the reasons why I still kinda want to lynch Uzi or Dong. I can see myself being wrong about them but I know they're paired for sure. So flipping one solidifies my town block and I know where to lynch outside of it.

I just don't see Dong WKing so hard for Uzi if he's scum and Uzi isnt... it just doesn't sit right with me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay let's speed it a long a bit my votes just rotting on Uzi over here.

VOTE: Hamm
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Hawk »

Moz give me your read on Uzi.

I'm fairly sold that him and Dong are same faction.

Panther is on the scummier side for me too. By association so is BBT.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 729, lucca261 wrote:I feel like I'm being mislead by scum and it sucks.
Who are you uncertain about?

Speak more on this subject because I feel the same way talking to Sesq and Uzi but idk.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 731, lucca261 wrote:Even if it's multiball, being on the same wagon as Dong and LUV concerns me.

difficult to stay focused and not get confused on these games.
It's unfortunate I know but you really think Hamm will flip town? That's the only scenario where this wagon is bad to be. We can't be picky about where we vote since the 5 town left can't form a majority by themselves.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 734, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:All this talk of who is likely partners with who is nonsense without any flips. I'm at L-2. Please note that everyone on my wagon (except Dong) was also on the Revan mislynch. I usually don't mind being lynched if that clears town or implicates scum, but we are in trouble here with a dead seer, and a mislynch today leaves us tomorrow at 3v3v2.
This is spreading misinformation if you are town it's 4v3v2 going into night. there is no guarantee Wolves hit town.

As well this is a Multiball game in which we have already lost majority. Pre-flip associative are a nesscary evil. You didn't seem to have a problem till it was your head on the chopping block.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Hawk »

Hamm we won't lynch Uzi today apparently. Who's your counter wagon.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 745, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 679, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:I want to lynch in Uzi, BBT, Dong, or maybe Sesq today.
Okay so of those 4 put your vote somewhere I want you to act.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Hawk »

Hmmmm ok.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Hawk »

Not really I need to hear more from BBT and Creatures slot before I can make much more analysis I think...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Hawk »

What about creatures slot?

Uzi over Hamm? What about Hamm.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Hawk »

Welcome back creature missed you.

Help me out here why is Sesq higher than me? Just curious.

I'm okay with Uzi today. Hard townreading Darklyn and Moz. You were in my iffy zone with Hamm and Uzi. Only problem I'm having is things like where Sesq says Dong just looks like angry town.

Would you lynch Dong first before Uzi Creature? It helps me sort Sesq better, but I'm fine with any in these four

Uzi, Dong, Hamm.

I could do BBT too but I'm more confident in Uzi or Hamm being the best lynch today.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Hawk »

I'm alright with this.

VOTE: DongEmpire

I never don't have Uzi paired with Dong and Sesq seemed more inclined to like that so.

PEdit: nope they re not same faction.

Uzi =/= Hamm
Uzi = Dong
Sesq possibly with Dong or Uzi or both.
Sesq =/= Panther

Creature kinda feels like he's paired with Hamm but I can understand it's kinda like how I didn't want to lynch creature over Uzi or Hamm. I think Creature could be fooling me but I don't think I can sort it or ever be comfortable looking there today.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Hawk »

His post quality also is very reserved it's uncharacteristically off for what I think town Uzi would be playing right now. Dong hard defending him doesn't help his case.

hold on I'll link some things I find awkward by town!Uzi
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Hawk »

Bleh okay didn't realize it's harder to quote Uzi without creating a giant ass wall of quotes. Uzi asks a lot of questions that have simple answers that don't progress the game forward. You can kinda tell he doesn't want to progress the game forward by the oacr of his posts and stuff like post to post It's an awkward transition got someone who doesn't want to lynch Revan because we have 3 days left and he has more of read on Hamm and Eddie.

One thing that really bothers me tho is how light and skimmy Uzi's posts take for example post it's extra interesting that he's pressuring Hamm here for not asking for clarification of Dongs reads when this post makes me think Uzi didn't read Dongs post either and Dong not saying anything about this makes me think they re scum buddies.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Hawk »

Hamm that case is pretty nice but why aren't we lynching Dong. Dongs in your lynch pool whats your case on Dong and why is BBT more pressing than Dong or Hamm?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Hawk »

This is a repeat of 830.

-BTD6_maker
Last edited by BTD6_maker on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Hawk »

@Mod
can you delete my post in 830. It's a double post.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Hawk »

I am town. Creature and Dark are over here too. Dark is town right Moz?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 662, mozamis wrote:Alright, 5 town, 5 scum. P.O.E time, should surely to god hit scum?

Town:
Moz
Sesq.
Lucca.
Hawk
Creature
Panther.

Ok so one of those is wrong. One of the bottom three is scum.
However,
Scum:
Prof
BBT
Dong
Uzi

prof is a really good bet.
VOTE PROFESSOR SMMIGGLES

its an awesome user name, but she has to go.
In post 841, mozamis wrote:I'm not voting for Dong, he's town.
I understand you started townreading Dong but that's a pretty stiff stance you have now.

Who fell down farther off your 6 town list to make room for confirm Dong town. Also you say Uzi looks town too not in your lynch pool.... Moz don't go scummy on me now I have you and Lucca lockdown don't get all wishy washy on me with this shit.

If Dong is town and Uzi's not in your lynch pool you only want to lynch Panther or Tiggles then? there are 3 other scum Mozzy
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 851, mozamis wrote:
In post 849, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: Hamm T Smiggles
whoops
good call!
Lets go town!
Hawk, do somethign town again and vote smiggles.
Alright sure I still have reasons to SR Hamm but if this flips town I want Uzi and Dongs head on a platter.

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Hawk »

UNVOTE: Hamm wait no... wait. I'll Hammer Hamm claim
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 863, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:I'm a Vanilla Townie.

Can we at least wait for replacements before you mislynch me? It does no good to have a game with this much scum and not make the replacements take a stance on me.

Also the ease with which this lynch is forming with literally no cases being made should show town how town I am. If I was mafia or wolf this would not be a resistance free wagon.

@Hawk, please consider my BBT wagon.
I am considering it, I'm still not sure where I want this lynch.

Moz would you compromise on a BBT Wagon?

Pedit: I really don't like Sesq's post. Like it's shading but safe like I won't put Hamm to L-1 cause I'm not gonna be scummy when they flip town. Makes me think Sesq has at least some insider knowledge :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Hawk »

Why is Creatures claim less shaky than Hamm but they re in the same nullscum tier for you.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Hawk »

This wagon composition sucks balls.... It's got Dong and Uzi on it Moz.....
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 879, Darklyn wrote:yeah, dunno why anybody TRs her
Is this Sarcasm? If you don't TR Sesq then vote elsewhere I mean look at the wagon composition... I don't feel like this is gonna flip scum.. Why does everyone say Dong or BBT yet we are lynching Hamm.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 887, mozamis wrote:
In post 884, Hawk wrote:This wagon composition sucks balls.... It's got Dong and Uzi on it Moz.....
Not at all. i thinb everyone on the wagon is town, apart from maybe Uzi.
I'm happy for someone to hammer. *looks at Hawk*
I'm thinking Moz... I'll hammer when I'm convinced give me a little bit.

In the meantime Hamm if your town use this time to cement some cases for why you think Creature and Sesq are scum then.

Also Moz if you've been paying attention I'm not confident in anything but Dong and Uzi being paired between those two so them both being on this wagon with Sesq (one of my other not confidents) makes me hesitant.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Hawk »

Kay Moz thoughts?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 921, mozamis wrote:
In post 919, Hawk wrote:Kay Moz thoughts?
well, if smiggs is town (which i doubt), she should have put in this sort of effort a while ago.
But its too little, too late. Assume smiggs and creature are different non town factions?
I'm still more confident about Smiggs.
Hammer.
Hmm okay I guess if Hamm flips town we know where town stands and that creature is anti-town. I find it odd Creature is pushing for this but wouldn't hammer.

I'm sorry if you're town, I'll look heavily at BBT tomorrow...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 927, Sesq wrote:Hawk, that hammer feels kinda off to be frank.
It's okay it's cause we are probably not same faction. If Hamm flips scum then the game is mostly solved.

Your time will come soon enough Sesq.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 930, Sesq wrote:wait you scumread me?

news to me

or... NOOSE to me

HAHAHHAHAHA

don't lynch me, we can't afford it.

its more that it felt like you were hammering more for "gamesolve" than "SCUM"

which is something
Why can't it be both?

Darklyn, Myself, Moz, +2 of
Creature, you, Uzi, Dong.

If I had to guess you're not in those two. but I could be wrong Hamm flips town you're the first one in going to have to look at Sesq.

If I die tonight here's my last guess assuming Hamm does flip scum.

Town:
Dark
Moz
Hawk
Uzi
Dong.

Creature
Hamm

BBT
Panther.

Sesq is in whichever scum pair makes most sense there. So if Hamm was a wolf pretty easy to say BBT Panther, Sesq is mafia and Creature is the other wolf.

But that's just one possibility. We'll see come tomorrow.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 945, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'd like to see what he or she has to say first before I look there.

As for Hawk, I remember him being very reluctant to vote Hamm.
Quit shade throwing Uzi.

I was reluctant to vote Hamm because she was still in my iffy zone.

I'll be back with new reads soon. Dongs death is interesting, and to be honest makes me think You're town Uzi so don't go around shading people on your team.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 952, Creature wrote:Where mafia likely piled on?
Huh?

Pedit: Uzi you make it sound like the kill was placed after frog replaced last night...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Hawk »

:/ that's not a great assumption to make. It could be that I setup a case that you and Dong were partnered weather you knew it or not. Wolf could have been trying to direct some heat onto you considering you were a lynch candidate yesterday. If Dong had flipped mafia you would have looked like a good lynch to bring the game to a probable 4v1v1 tomorrow.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 959, Chronicle wrote:I read through the game but that was a while back. Just to catch up with the rough history of the game.

A quick ISO run on Hamm makes me think Hawk could be other wolf?

And I would also like to add that Sesq drives me nuts
Wtf is this? Did you just look at the VC or read my ISO? I keep Hamm under pretty heavy scrutiny most of yesterday. I vote her multiple times. Was I wrong d1. Yep but I'm allowed to be wrong. I am town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Hawk »

What happened to your apprehensive scumread of panther sesq?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 974, Sesq wrote:>implying there cant be 2 different scum factions
That's not what implying at all. I'm just pointing that you had a scumread on him and you said you can't remember why you don't trust him. I'm asking you to revisit that read and get back to me on what you think about it.

I'll admit I wasn't looking in Luccas direction for partners.

What about the VC indicates that you think Hamm was bussed?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 976, Sesq wrote:from what i see mostly weird behavior.
What do you mean by weird?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Hawk »

BBT is Chronicle moz...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Hawk »

Moz any ideas on who Hamm's partner is. My best guess is Creature but I could be just misreading their interaction.

BBT also seems unlikely. By Chronicles day start I feel like maybe they're probably not-wolf, and BBT looked scummy so I'm guessing Mafia with some combo of Panther Uzi or Sesq as a 2nd idk who third is.

Here's where I'm at.

I think you and Lucca are still lock town.

Uzi, Chronicle, and Sesq are probably not wolf.

My best guess is Creature is wolf. If I'm wrong about you or Darklyn being town I would take a guess that it's more likely Lucca was scummy but I don't think so. Panthers latest contributions are interesting to say the least but his detachment from the game in general makes me think he's probably not-wolf.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Hawk »

I'm kinda waiting on Chronicle to come back and post more... here this might help.

VOTE: Chronicle
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 995, Chronicle wrote:
In post 987, Hawk wrote:My best guess is Creature is wolf.
Is this PoE or did a previous interaction between them make you think so?
PoE/Gut.

Interactions make me think the opposite but something fishy about how Hamm pushed Creature all day long d1 and then dropped that read off the face of the earth in favor of pressing into BBT only to vote on Creature when she was going down, despite posing a much more solid case on BBT, makes me think maybe it was clever distancing to create a lot of WIFOM or give Creature some room to breathe.

Hamm creates distance d1 from Creature, drops that read and doesn't really press it most of d2 and then picks it back up again when creature pokes at her VT claim.

I mean I could be wrong. It's just a thought. I don't really see other good associatives. People outside of Hamm's lynch pool and Panther make more sense if you go with the traditional thinking that Hamm wouldn't push on her partner at all.

@Creature it's fairly interesting. It's one of the reasons I'm voting Chronicle. BBT was entirely absent basically d2 and usually a very strong player so I'm disappointed and want more from that slot so I can get a better read. Most definitely BBT was not-wolf.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Hawk »

Chronicle Gun to your head who would you vote if you had to lynch in

Moz, Sesq, Creature who would you lynch today and why?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1001, Sesq wrote:tbh i dont know, i want to see more people post until i decide
???

That was aimed at Chronicle? Sorry it probably looked kinda off cause it added spaces??

Sesq what's your town circle look like?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Hawk »

@Uzi, Yo. I too liked Chronicles entrance. Slot might still be scum buy I want to give it time to develop. The overly defensiveness was more a reaction test for Chronicle and anyone else, wanted to see of Chronicle was going to keep pushing back or not.

Chronicle when you catch up please respond to my question.

Pedit: Panther I won't do Darklyn today sorry it just doesn't make sense. I appreciate your analysis but it's entirely based on Hamm had to be bussed.

Uzi if you had to pick between Panther, Sesq, and Creature where would you lynch??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1015, Sesq wrote:why me?

i literally havent understood a single case on me
If I had a dollar for everytime you asked why me I'd be rich as fuck and not have to play forum Mafia for entertainment :igmeou:
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #111) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Hawk »

Panther why are you so certain Lucca bussed Hamm?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Hawk »

Lucca/Darklyn**
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Hawk »

Flip Uzi with Sesq and you're where I'm at Moz.

idk if Panthers the lone wolf but it kinda makes sense.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Hawk »

Chronicle and Creature. Maybe I'm wrong about one of those three and Uzi is scum but I'd rather clear out what we can.

We can vote Panther he's probably scum
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Panther
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1058, mozamis wrote:Just for the record, I'll be BLOODY ANNOYED if sesq and hawk are scum.
I am not scum I promise Moz.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1064, Sesq wrote:is the fact that eddie is conftown make his reads right?

we know they arent motivated by anything but that doesnt mean they are correct
No but he was the first NK on a slot that hadn't fleshed out reads so it was either wolves seeing something to Alude to him being seer or he was looking some wolves way.

At least that's one likely scenario.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1066, mozamis wrote:
In post 1065, Hawk wrote:No but he was the first NK on a slot that hadn't fleshed out reads
sorry, what does this mean?
Wolves thought Eddie was threatening enough to kill him. I didn't feel like Eddie had super fleshed out cases d1. But he clearly hit gold enough or was soft telling PR that wolves wanted him dead.

Ask yourself this Moz why does Eddie die n1??

Pedit: He had but he doesn't give details about why his reads change. I mean Sesq could be scum. I don't mind lynching that if you think so Moz I'll sheep you where ever but I'm wanting panther first before anyone else. Wolf will vote with town here to clear a Mafia so if Panther flips Maf then Sesq is probably wolf and other mafs between Uzi, Creature, Chronicle, and Darklyn appear but I'm fairly confident at least Lucca' s slot isn't scum.

@Moz have you played with scum Sesq??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

Panthers at l-2 with me Sesq and Moz on him.

Panther is voting darklyn.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Hawk »

I'm fine with lynching Creature, I do want to hear more from you Moz on why Uzi is more likely wolf than mafia.

Pedit: Dunn I'll be honest I don't think Hamm's partner bussed yesterday was 5v3v2. Meaning there were 8 people against wolf faction. I don't think any partner in his right mind does anything but hammer.

Sorry by the way Persona 5 came out and I haven't had much time to dig back into the game. I'm still confident with my reads on panther being a good lynch. I could also do Creature or Sesq. Don't really want to do Moz, Dunn, or Uzi today.

Chronicle can get more time too.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Hawk »

Moz you're wrong here. I'll answer your question in a second.

I haven't voted Creature yet cause I haven't wanted to put him to l-1 and I've been disengaged from this game for a bit let me catch up. I'll vote for Creature give me like 20 minutes.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 127, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Sorry I assumed it was self-explanatory. Dry says sesq and momo are scum. Dry then refers to momo as low hanging fruit, which is a metaphorical way of saying someone who is easily mislynched by scum. It doesn't make any sense to call your scumread low-hanging fruit. It comes from a scum mindset mixed up trying to think like town.
In post 182, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 172, Revan wrote:This along with moz dissing out a lot of early townreads makes me think they are scum having trouble to find a ML target.

@all, does this read to you the same way?
Not at all. Those early town-reads are a great way to get the game moving and are actually harmful to moz if he is scum.
In post 210, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:@Dong, your post was incomprehensible.

VOTE: Dong
The first two and gut made me think Hamm looked towny. I was wrong.

The third was one of the reasons I felt reluctant to vote Hamm before Dong or Uzi yesterday. If Dong had flipped scum or wolf or vice versa I would have placed more confidence into Hamm was calling out Scum there as town. As it went my read of Hamm grew more grey and I ended up feeling okay with that lynch because it sorted a few things for me and Dong dying in the night makes me feel better about Uzi being not-wolf.

I can do this. I can also do Sesq or Panther like I said earlier.

I don't want to lynch in my greater town pool right now.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Hawk »

-_-; Moz just stop if you're town you're throwing.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1211, mozamis wrote:Screw it, creature is defintely not town.
Small chance that Hawk is town.
So,

VOTE CREATURE
By small chance you mean 100%??

Don't worry Moz paranoia is normal for town. I'm just an odd duck... I'm more worried about what if were wrong and Lucca is maf. That's like very unfortunate.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Hawk »

Panthers wolf
Creature Sesq Uzi Mafia?

Not sold on Sesq and Uzi both being mad but one mafia there.

Lynch creature we get a flip. and go from there but this seems plausible and slightly likely.

If Uzi is town then Chronicle Is last Mafia. Same goes for Sesq. Idk if it's both of them or only one but I'm willing to bet the game that Moz and Dunn are town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Hawk »

All town should be voting Creature right now.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Hawk »

Panther, Uzi, Chronicle, Sesq.

The town and wolf should be on Creature. Wolves do not want to lynch town today. If at any point Mafia has majority between Wolves and town then game is essentially over. Since mafia controls the day phase. If you're a wolf quit hunting fake wolves and vote mafia.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1235, Sesq wrote:tbh i just thing creature is lurky town

its pretty gut but i just dont see any real scummy intentions behind his posts

can you show me some?
Posturing. Where was this defense of creature earlier? You keep him mostly in a nullscum slot all day yesterday even after he VT claimed.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Hawk »

Creature Sesq confirmed scumpair :p. Sesq if you were town or wolf you should have no problem voting Creature here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Hawk »

Why is it bullshit Sesq? What reason do you have to keep Creature in your Nullscum slot for an entire day and a half or so and not push and vote him here if you're town. If you're town you need to solidly start grouping town reads so that you know where to Poe.

I have Moz and Dunn lock town and have felt that way for a while and until something breaks that up which it probably won't at this rate then PoE says one of the rest of the players are town. For me it's either you Uzi or Chronicle. Creature I'm pretty sure is scum I'd bet on him over you three. Chronicle probably next and then Panther I'm kinda sure is wolf. So I have this.

Town:
Hawk
Moz
Dunn

Two scum one town. Townier at the top.
Uzi
Sesq
Chronicle.

Wolf:
Panther

Probs Maf:
Creature.

It is possible that BBT was town and just super inattentive and got scum read by too many people, but I think that's unlikely. I'd rather just lynch Creature today. Lynching Panther means if he flips wolf then we are 4v3 Lylo no chance for mistakes.

Wolf staying alive makes it better since wolf wants to kill Mafia tonight or tomorrow night if he misses for his best chance at a win.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1251, Sesq wrote:"Why is it bullshit Sesq?"

why is what exactly bullshit

"What reason do you have to keep Creature in your Nullscum slot for an entire day and a half or so and not push and vote him here if you're town."

the fuck is this sentence, i cant read or respond to this. as for my creature read i set him at nullscum for lurking and not really saying much thats substantial, but that isnt necessarily scummy, especially as i havent been able to see any scummy motive behind his posting. as for townreads i just have moz and i, everyone else im pretty unsure on.
-_-; You clearly understood the meaning since you answered it kind of sideways.

So you don't have a reason to townread Creature, he's Nullscum cause he has lurked. You won't vote him because you don't think what he's done is objectively scummy.

So give me objective reasons why he is town or if you can't the lack of that should set off redflags for you unless you're partnered.

Moz I understand you think Sesq isn't scum because she's been pushed as lynch bait all game but Sesq is being blind here. There are 4 town. We need all 4 town and the wolf to lynch today. Since scum at this point will not bus.

Sesq you realize this right? So I'll ask again very simply.

Will you lynch Creature today or not?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1266, Sesq wrote:you seem to be forgetting there are 2 scum factions

couldnt it be other town stopping him?

why must signifigant resistance mean scum
Significant resistance here means scum because like I said before Its All town and wolf needed to lynch scum here and wolf wants to kill a Mafia member for best chance tomorrow and the day after. The second we lynch wolf without lynching mafia the more accurate our Lylo has to be. We should be trying to Lynch Mafia. Sesq PoE it out.

If you only town read Moz and Yourself you need to find two more probable town. After that lynch in the ones where that is not.

If you want objective reasons Creature is scum I can list a lot of reasons.

Repeated resistance to be wagon'd day 1 and day 2.

Creature when he's town takes stances and forms groupings and reads based off who he sees as town. His play is very off from that in this game as he makes very few declarations of who he thinks is town and who thinks is scum.

If that's not enough for you then idk what you want. You make no observations about his play or anyone else's.

You say my lack giving reasoning is why your vote is parked where it is, but creature and yourself are doing the same things. You haven't made an actual attempt to scum hunt all game long and coasted by on the "too clueless to form actual reads" stance. Your reads have repeatedly been vague and easy to make. You haven't adjusted your reads at all based off information given either.

You moved Creature up from a nullscum read yesterday when all he did was posture around lynches and vaguely support a Hamm lynch without ever voting Hamm. That's not town that's careful scum. And now you're refusing to vote here because you're not willing to bus giving weak arguments as to why.

If you don't town read him at this point, and you don't have reasons to think he is towny or see any town indicative behavior then it's safe to assume he's probably not town sesq. And if you're town you can vote him and should. Like I said before Scum will not bus here there's no reason to.

Mafia just keeps playing like Uzi and you are posturing around lynches pushing towards a wolf lynch instead of hunting scum.

If you are town you need to vote with town and the wolf.

If you are wolf you need to vote on not town and with town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #133) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Hawk »

Creature who's Mafia then?

Play a game with me. Who's Mafia on your wagon?

Hawk, Moz, Dunn, Chronicle on your lynch.

Assume Wolf isn't on your wagon yet (I think panther is wolf. You think panther is wolf?)

I know my card is green. Please assume that this is true from your PoV. Who is scum on your wagon and if you're town why scum hasn't slammed you through as a lynch today?

See Mafia is like a 3 person Mason team. As long as they lynch out of their circle they're happy. They would rather not lynch Wolf if they can help it but lynching wolf is still good for them.

Sesq you're being idiotic if you're town you really are. I promise if you keep pushing me and lynch me if you are town you will lose.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #134) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1282, Creature wrote:I can't be the last wolf and mafia are likely on me, so what am I?

If mafia decided to
bus
me, they decided to literally ignore any other wagon that appeared (specially on potential wolf).
Don't know if it's a slip but Mafia wouldn't be "bussing" you if unless they thought you were wolf or knew you were mafia.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1286, Creature wrote:
In post 1285, Hawk wrote:
In post 1282, Creature wrote:I can't be the last wolf and mafia are likely on me, so what am I?

If mafia decided to
bus
me, they decided to literally ignore any other wagon that appeared (specially on potential wolf).
Don't know if it's a slip but Mafia wouldn't be "bussing" you if unless they thought you were wolf or knew you were mafia.
Assuming I am scum.
I'm not assuming you're scum. I think you are scum and I've always taken the term Bus to mean scum lynching same scum. Like you know the phrase "throwing you under the bus"

Okay so Chronicle is Mafia to you. That's reasonable.
Unsure of me. For sake of this argument I am town always sorry please assume so.
What about Moz and Dunn then?

Reads on Uzi ans Sesq??

Who's wolf if not Panther. Do you think Panther is town??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay yes, sorry I misunderstood what you meant. That only makes sense if I assume you're scum and someone else on your wagon is scum which until Chronicle voted I would not have ever today...

Hmmmm

So your scum team is Uzi, Chronicle, Panther?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Hawk »

UNVOTE:

My vote is still here for all intents and purposes except for I don't want the day to end if I'm wrong.

I need to check and look at Chronicle again along with Panther and see if Town!Creature and what he's saying makes any sense :/.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hmmmm....

Creature between Moz and Dunn who's scum from your PoV.

Pedit: If panther is town then there is scum on Creature Moz.... me Sesq and panther are all not voting Creature right now.....
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1321, Creature wrote:Moz is townier than Dunn.
Can Sesq be scum?

I think Dunn and Moz are both town?

@Moz Chronicle is not wolf btw. Try again Hamm made a solid case on BBT before he got lynched and tried to push that as his counterwagon.

No way that was his partner.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #140) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1323, Creature wrote:Sesq is a townread.
I meant is there any world where Sesq can be scum.

Like is that just an impossibility for you?

Pedit: I won't lynch Panther I think he's wolf and I'm not taking this game into 4v3 Wifom lylo.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #141) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Hawk »

Panther if you're sure that Dunn is wolf you need to vote with him on Creature.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #142) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1294, Hawk wrote:UNVOTE:

My vote is still here for all intents and purposes except for I don't want the day to end if I'm wrong.

I need to check and look at Chronicle again along with Panther and see if Town!Creature and what he's saying makes any sense :/.
In post 1331, mozamis wrote:
In post 1328, Hawk wrote:Panther if you're sure that Dunn is wolf you need to vote with him on Creature.
and you're not voting creature because...???
For all intents and purposes that's where I want my vote to be but we have 4ish days left so I unvotes for the time being.

I don't really want to do Uzi But if Panther won't hammer and Sesq is refusing to vote then we can probably try to go Uzi. I think Creature tells us more at this point.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1365, PantherPunt wrote:I just realized with 5/8 needed to lynch, that if we wagon mafia, all town + the werewolf need to vote to make that lynch happen

Whereas if wagoning wolf or town, L-1 probably pretty easy to get to

So unless Creature was getting bussed in this spot, he's probably just town.
I don't think so. It took forever to get him to L-1. Chronicle could have been bussing. The fact that Me Dunn and Moz sat on his lynch for a long time and nothing happened is indicative that he is scum unless I am incorrect about one or both their alignments.

Like yeah it should be easy to get him to L-1 but actually lynching mafia is going to be nigh impossible and creatures wagon had both phantom and actual resistance
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #144) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Hawk »

I don't think Uzi is scum upon reinspection, and he's also not wolf.

Wolf has to be in Dunn, Panther, Sesq.

Moz let's go back to this or look at BBT.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #145) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1396, mozamis wrote:
In post 1394, Hawk wrote:I don't think Uzi is scum upon reinspection
what reinspection did you do, wolfy?
His ISO. Just like you went over creature I went over Uzi along with everyone else. Compiling quotes and stuff would be meaningless you guys can do it yourself if you want but Moz I'm 90% certain Uzi isn't scum. His play definitely feels off but it's not scummy.

I Will lynch wherever outside of this pool I just feel most strongly about Creature probably flipping scum at this point, he's not playing like town creature and I just finished a game with town creature, I'm not getting the same towny vibe from creature.

And at this point I don't think we will be able to lynch Uzi even if we wanted too.

Chronicle idk. BBT not being here for almost all of yesterday bothers the shot out of me, his slot could be scum but idk.

At this point I'm not even certain you're not pulling the wool over my eyes but I don't want Uzi today. Maybe it's because I was certain Uzi and Dong were paired whether they knew it or not but I don't want to lynch Uzi unless I have too.

Tell you what I'll stay on Creature if you get Uzi to l-1 I'll hammer. But I feel better about Creature being scum if they are our options.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #146) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Hawk »

Sesq is probably scum too. I can do that I just didn't think it would get anywhere earlier cause Moz was pretty against it.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #147) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1413, PantherPunt wrote:Oh creature is on l-1 not l-2

Sesq you gotta townside and kill maf tonight. Luv is probably the shot

VOTE: creature

====[]
That's a hammer
Fuck... Panther you can't honestly think that someone is bussing Creature. Don't fuck with me are you wolf or not?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1420, Dunnstral wrote:Oh he's not the wolf.
Wolf claim??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #149) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Hawk »

uggggghhhh I hate Lylo so much.

Also I called Creature/Hamm being partners... uggghhh
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 987, Hawk wrote:Moz any ideas on who Hamm's partner is. My best guess is Creature but I could be just misreading their interaction.

BBT also seems unlikely. By Chronicles day start I feel like maybe they're probably not-wolf, and BBT looked scummy so I'm guessing Mafia with some combo of Panther Uzi or Sesq as a 2nd idk who third is.

Here's where I'm at.

I think you and Lucca are still lock town.

Uzi, Chronicle, and Sesq are probably not wolf.

My best guess is Creature is wolf. If I'm wrong about you or Darklyn being town I would take a guess that it's more likely Lucca was scummy but I don't think so. Panthers latest contributions are interesting to say the least but his detachment from the game in general makes me think he's probably not-wolf.
Yes I did. Just at some point I started believing people saying that Creature couldn't be wolf...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay here's what were going to do. Everyone needs to get a readlist together reasoning isn't that important right now with their townies down to there scummiest person at the bottom.

Like this.

Hawk
Moz
Uzi
Dunn
Sesq
Panther
Chronicle

That's not my list by the way just how I read off names.

After we have that data we can go from there.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1447, Sesq wrote:also, what do you mean by "go from there?"

if you say "lynch whoever most of us thinks is scum", it feels like you're banking on most people currently townreading you.

or i'm just presuming too much. prob a lot of confbias here.
It's called collective reasoning. Basically the universally most scumread person should vote first in Lylo. You should probably unvote if you're town before scum pile in and quick lynch me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hawk
Dunn
Panther
Moz

Uzi
Chronicle
Sesq

This is just from a skim of VC's and Memory.

I'm VLA till Monday sometime.

Happy Easter weekend everyone
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1468, Sesq wrote:right now we're doing some sorta plan because its lylo

basically the scummiest person votes first

which means im not voting for a while
The most collectively scummy person votes first.

If enough of us think you're scum you still need to vote first.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Hawk »

I am but the last thing I want is us walking to a Sesq Lynch bait scenario. So id rather have everyone's reads first.

Also I think would prefer Sesq to Uzi first because I'm still not sold that Uzi is scum but I haven't played with scum Uzi so while his play does feel off I can't just attribute that to scum Uzi Moz :/.

Uzi can you link me a scum game of yours? preferably a recent one??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Hawk »

I want to hear from Chronicle, Dunn and Panther. I really don't feel like trying to sort who scum between Uzi and Moz there is no reason to start there.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1507, Sesq wrote:why not tho?

i agree that i want all those guys in here tho
Why would you want to sort those two first?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Hawk »

Lines have been drawn in the sand it seems.

Moz/Dunn

Versus

Uzi/Sesq.

Moz do you really think Sesq is town??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Hawk »

Uzi any world where you and Moz are both town??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Hawk »

Dunn do you think Sesq is scum? Why starting on Chronicle?

Also thoughts on Panther? Everyone has neglected panther. Uzi and Sesq if you guys are town you should know I'm never lynching Moz today it's just too high risk. If we make it through today is when I'd be more comfortable discussing it.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1407, Dunnstral wrote:Panther I don't really know what you are

I don't strongly believe you're scum or town but I'm wary that some of your actions seem odd as town
In post 1549, Dunnstral wrote:Hey look at that

I'm pretty sure I said it was the opposite and that scum quoted each other MORE and not LESS

here's the thing Panther: I scumread chronicle (bbt) and uzi is scummy too, and you concocted this and suggested that they were both not the wolf because of it

Now here's the kicker - the data didn't "just fall into place" like that - You advocated that a group was more likely to be wolf based on posts (which was wrong) And there's a good chance there's 1-2 scum in the group you were advocating as not the wolf (also, you were hard pushing the wolf)

What do you have to say to that?
In post 1545, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 967, PantherPunt wrote:
Player% of Total Game Posts% of Posts Hamm Quoted or @
Revan1%3%
Dongempire + Fro99er6%8%
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III6%0%
BlueBloodedToffee7%16%
Creature7%19%
Lil Uzi Vert + Dry Fit8%19%
PantherPunt + momo9%0%
Eddie Cane9%5%
Darklyn + lucca26110%0%
mozamis11%5%
Hawk11%19%
Sesq15%5%

alright...this looks to compare how much a player posted vs. how much Hamm quoted those posts or @'d a player with commentary (he liked that convention)

what this normally tells you:
% of game posts much lower than % of Hamm interactions: not a partner
% of game posts much higher than % of Hamm interactions: high likelihood to be partner

so, not a partner list from this:
BBT
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert
Hawk

likely to be a partner:
me :P
Sesq
Darklyn (lucca)

think it's actually borderline lock on it being Darklyn
VOTE: Darklyn

wrong
Recently all I see is that you disagree with his bad logic on who was the wolf.

But I'll take your response as saying you're leaning more scum than town and are uncertain as to who your 3rd scum is but are fairly certain at least with chronicle and possibly Uzi.

Also I think it's safe to say Dunn and Moz are probably paired either town or scum so that helps greatly.

I really want Panther to get in here and voice some kind of opinion...

Uzi who would you be voting if not Moz??

Pedit:

That's useful to know. Also while I'm still leaning you're town over Uzi please note I don't want lynch Uzi today.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Hawk »

Off chance you and Dunn are both scum like Uzi said.

Basically WiFoM and I don't know who 4th town is.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Hawk »

Like are you that confident Panther is town Moz? I'm not saying I'm not following you I do want to vote Chronicle here I'm just airing on the side of caution.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Hawk »

Mmmmmmm... Dunn Sesq are you guys here?? thoughts on Uzi lynch?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1574, mozamis wrote:Ok I am just htinking this through so it might sound weird.
But:
From my POV, Chron must be scum?
If Chron town: Moz town, Dunn town = Scum lynch him.
If chron town: Moz town, Dunn scum = Scum lynch him.

So Chron must be scum?
Pretty sure thats right?
From your PoV?

Chronicle is scum with one of these assumptions.

Dunn is town and there is at least 2 scum in Uzi Sesq Hawk.

Dunn is scum and there both scum are in Uzi Sesq Hawk.

From your PoV those are the two assumptions.

To make it simpler Chronicle cannot be town if there are two scum in me Sesq and Uzi. Thankfully I know I'm town so if two scum are Sesq Uzi then Chronicle is 100% Scum. If you had left your vote and say me and Sesq were town once panther got here it is possible that Chronicle could be town if and only if one of you and Dunn is scum.

Pedit:

Panther where are you on Dunn? Is Dunn town to you??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1588, mozamis wrote:So yeah, Panther is scum lol
Why is Panther scum?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Hawk »

Panther is town unless you're both scum you realize that right? Like Panther coming in and voting Chronicle is high indicative that we got it right if you and Moz aren't opposed.

Pedit: He hammered Creature thinking Sesq was wolf and asked her to kill Uzi.

No him coming in fast and voting Chronicle makes me sole handedly believe he's town here. If he was scum he would have waited for Uzi or Sesq to post and combo hammered.

As long as you and Dunn are both town Then game is solved.

Chronicle Uzi Sesq scum team.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1595, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1594, Hawk wrote:No him coming in fast and voting Chronicle makes me sole handedly believe he's town here.
or bussing.

Which is why I didn't flinch and unvote
Bussing is very bad here I don't think he busses. Scum don't have NK.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #169) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Hawk »

Actually I think we got it right... Dunn are you confident enough if I vote Chronicle that we don't lose on the spot??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #170) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1600, mozamis wrote:
In post 1594, Hawk wrote:Panther is town unless you're both scum you realize that right? Like Panther coming in and voting Chronicle is high indicative that we got it right if you and Moz aren't opposed.
You lost me. ( I still think Chron is scum through my inductive reasoning. But my deductive stuff has always been shaky. i.e I'm shit at maths...)
Why couldnt Chron be town and Panther be scum? I'm town but maybe Dunn is scum. Panther comes in and votes, and was waitng for last scum to hammer? Or me and Dunn are both town, and panther is scum, waiting for his buddies?
Do math. If Chron is town and you and Dunn are town and panther is scum the game was over 3 pages ago lol.

Moz I think we're okay on chronicle.

VOTE: Chronicle
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Hawk »

If we're wrong I'm fine with that since I'm tired of waiting for replacements
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Hawk »

BTW I don't think we're wrong.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #173) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Hawk »

Because when Chronicle got prodded I would have voted as scum and called for a buddy to vote with me to setup this same thing.

Sesq have you been in Lylo before?

Chronicle is very likely scum only a few choice scenarios play out to Chronicle not being scum here and they involve Moz or Dunn both or one being scum with Panther
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #174) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Hawk »

Cool Sesq refuses to bus for towncred. Sesq and Uzi other two scum easy game easy life.

Moz is town Dunn is town, Panther is town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #175) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1610, Sesq wrote:Yes, I think I have, but in hindsight I guess they could just quicklynch. Confused as hell.

Also, I can believe a Moz-Panther scumteam soooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Panther would have waited for Uzi or me in that case but didnt. Doesn't work Sesq.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #176) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1614, Dunnstral wrote:Technically this is mylo
Well yeah technically.

Still we have to get it right just the outcome for getting it right is better for us.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #177) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Hawk »

Moz you were like just online come back and hammer the suspense is killing me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #178) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Hawk »

I can't don't have the heart to try and find some assine reasoning that assumes you are town because if you're town and Chronicle is town which is what you see to be pushing 2 of 3 scum are in Panther, Moz, Dunn which I just don't think is reasonable.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #179) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Hawk »

Nice. Hey scum team agree to nightskip so we don't have to wait for next day start.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1633, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well bravo!

Good game scum. I applaud y'all for playing out this little charade instead of going straight for the kill.
If we lost I'm sorry Uzi. Also could still be scum bussing because chronicle site flaked.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Hawk »

I don't know man Panther was probably the only person on that scum team then that you could convince me to lynch today.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1639, Dunnstral wrote:We didn't lose

Flips going to take forever but it's on scum

I think we lynch uzi tomorrow (we have a mislynch now)
Assuming Chronicle flips scum I'm all aboard lynching Uzi, Then Sesq if Uzi flips scum. If Uzi flips town back to the drawing board and looking for who bussed chronicle.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #183) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Hawk »

Yooooo

VOTE: Uzi
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Hawk »

I am actually okay with a Sesq Lynch as well. I have my reasons which I will explain after Sesq's next post about not understanding why she is scum.

Uzi if we are wrong about you and you do flip town who is scum with Moz? Dunn? Sesq? Panther?

I really don't see much of a case for Anything besides you than Sesq but I'm reasonable and still have doubt. The Moz Dunn pile on Chronicle could have been the most clever bus if they thought they weren't getting a lynch elsewhere but it's honestly hard for me to think they'd do that rather than play it standard.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #185) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1676, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hawk, vote with me. I'm pretty sure Moz's partner is in {Dunn, Panther, Sesq}

Leaving the game in their hands should help us decide who.
Why were you so against the Chronicle lynch yesterday? And why are you still pushing on Moz? Like that makes no sense for Moz to bus that way. The only one voting Chronicle was Dunn. If anyone was creating the Bus to give credit it was Dunn not Moz.

Also panther and I were the most benefit for later voting yet you're certain Moz +1 is the team and I'm not one of those possibles? From your PoV I should not be obvtown. This feels like buddying :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #186) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1678, Dunnstral wrote:If uzi is town there's no way he thinks I'm scum when other people were trying to lynch him and I hard pushed chronicle
See more reasons! Jesus.

Also Moz I didn't have Sesq all game but I did for a while. She just looked slightly different than her usual self. That along with loads of weird opportunistic votes and some very careful play around certain players (never once pushes Uzi even when Uzi is being criticized not even a glimpse of paranoia. Randomly spouts Panther is scum like every 20 pages or so but never sets a case that's rooted in lots of logic.)

I really did think that Uzi and Dong were same faction but I guess I was wrong. I guess Uzi 100% thinking Dong was town makes sense if he flips scum.

If we wanted to make sure the game was 100% Solved lynching Sesq could work too because I'm heavily certain that Panther and Her are never paired so if Sesq flipped scum then Panther is town and with that we could never lose so long as panther never voted me.

Pedit: Uzi I don't buy it but if it helps you and Moz at this point aren't paired so I'll force the lynch tomorrow if you flip town. Right now if it's not you Sesq I think it could be Moz Sesq.

Sesq voting with you and pushing Moz makes more sense as two scum distancing while keeping options open incase a partner has to be hammered.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

Sesq it's okay. We know you are scum you don't have to fake reasons to vote with Uzi here...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #188) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Hawk »

If Uzi is scum I expect Nightskip. No reason for one scum to take 2 days it doesn't change anything they're strategy at this point is there own.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Hawk »

Can't believe you made us wait 2 whole days Sesq :/.

VOTE: Sesq
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Hawk »

If it's not you bravo whoever double bussed. Considering how long Moz has wanted Uzi's head on a platter my guess is not Moz. Also not Dunn. He's crazy if he double busses to this win rather than anything else. You should be looking at me or Panther. especially me but you're not. It's okay just self hammer Sesq you're caught babu.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Hawk »

Well poop.... now we have to figure out who bussed fuck I thought for sure it was Sesq :/....
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 712, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Dong
Luca
Hawk
Moz

Creature
Sesq
Panther

BBT
Hamm

--

I feel confindent that there is at least one scum in the nulls.
Maybe it's panther??

I'm really not sure here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Hawk »

I really am sorry Sesq. I misread you again but you were so much more engaged in Near vanilla even when going down that near the end of these lynches and you not being on Uzi or Chronicle made me think we had it I would have town piled you if Uzi hadn't flipped scum.

Pedit: It really doesn't matter scum don't fast hammer here they probably really want the mislynch to happen and for it to he slow and organic
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Hawk »

Sure Moz lynch me then lynch Panther tomorrow.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Hawk »

I didn't want to vote Uzi the day we were in Lylo cause I wasn't gambitting between you and Uzi. I've had you and Uzi opposed this entire game. What sense does it make to try and sort the two I'm most unsure about rather than try and find a scum member and give town breathing room for a mislynch.

Moz I'm town if you need to lynch me to sort it do it.

Honestly Dunn if we lynched Panther and were wrong again I would literally cry. I don't know which of you and Moz would be scum at that point and right now I'm not sure it's really hard...

Pedit: this situation is bunk.

Moz is trying to hard to look paranoid I think.

I have no idea whos scum
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1744, mozamis wrote:
In post 1742, Hawk wrote:I didn't want to vote Uzi the day we were in Lylo cause I wasn't gambitting between you and Uzi.
for the last few "days" you kept stonewalling with "i dont really want to lynch Uzi" and never gave reasons.
Which was frustrating, and seemed inexplicable. Fairly explicable though if you are scum lol
I was the first vote on Uzi yesterday...

I was also one of the first votes on Uzi D2 after he and Bb t hammered Revan. :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Hawk »

I could do panther. I have no idea where to vote Dunn. And I don't know who to think is town.... I honestly want to believe I had it right all game and you and Moz are town but I don't know anymore...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Hawk »

Grrrrr.... idk who to vote.... panther seems like a good vote here but at the same time I feel like if Panther is wrong then Lylo will be impossible.

Moz is there any world where Dunn is scum?... I really don't think you're scum but I've been torn for like hours because I can't decide who is scum and who isnt...

Dunn what are your thoughts if Panther flips town.... Like hypothetical with me here... I feel like Panther is the next logical place to look but idk... Moz looks towny You look towny I know I'm town so entertain me for a bit. Why are you voting Panther over me or Moz?

Moz same thing you don't think Panther would ever incriminate themselves. And Dunn would never bus so logically I look like last scum but why do I vote Uzi yesterday and not push harder that Sesq was a safer place to lynch. I was convinced that Sesq was scum with Uzi and I didn't care which of the two we voted.

Okay so this is what I'm really trying to sort.

I'm town... Uzi asked me to vote with him. On Moz not Dunn and not panther. On Moz. He ignored the other two for a majority of the time. He was clearly trying to setup some kind of play.

Question I've been asking myself for hours was he setting Moz up for mislynch so when we flipped back to Uzi town would be torn between me and Sesq or was he trying to gain towncred and create some kind of situation where I would never believe Uzi was scum after we got one scum and then lynched other scum on that wagon.

Who doesn't bus first then does bus second. Like if Moz was Uzi's partner then was the cross buss for extreme towncred? Right now everyone alive lynched both Chronicle and Uzi so idk what to think.

Dunn never flinched on Chronicle and hasn't flinched on any other vote. Panther hasn't done anything at all. Moz has been widely Paranoid.

Idk what is scum and what is town . .. god fuck I wish I was a hydra with someone I knew I could bounce ideas off of...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #199) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Hawk »

mmmmmm.... Okay so I Iso'd BBT, I don't think I'm ever voting Moz....

Let's lynch Dunn I can do Dunn if not Dunn then it's Panther... Moz has been town all game... if he's scum bravo scum team you guys deserved it.

VOTE: Dunn

If it really is Panther I'm sorry Dunn. Dry-Fit and BBT made me think panther isn't scum because of how easily they seemed okay with lynching Momo d1 especially up until the replacement.

Return to “Completed Open Games”