DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #117 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Who should we kill and why? Convince me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:17 am

Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote doc jimmy
unless I hear a counterclaim.
Is there a case against Dr. Jimmy? This game has five pages.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:21 am

The one thing that jumps out at me right now is that Near seems to be rather defensive. And as has been pointed out, is now deadline lurking.

I'll take a closer look at Lowell but my meta on him is that he always sets my scumdar on fire.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:51 pm

vote: Thorbjorn
It's all contentless blather combined with a obsessive fear of players at minus one or minus 2.

And this post:
"I'd agree with that except for the fat that I'm in a game currently where on the first day, someone got put at L-1 and a random townie waltzed in and hammered before anyone could react. Albeit, we did hit scum, but it left us completely without leads on day 2." is so weird. Like they got scum day 1, but HE'S LAMENTING THAT CATCHING SCUM DAY 1 LEFT THEM WITHOUT LEADS THE NEXT DAY.

So maybe we should work harder to try to lynch townies on day 1 to have leads the next day?

How come you guys didn't catch that absolute scum-gem?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:46 am

Lowell wrote:I'm buying the case against Near. The deadline lurking IS bad.

Also, hilarious by DGB. I'm going to buy as genuine her inability to realize she's voting for herself.

unvote, vote Near
SOLD!!!

unvote, vote Near

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #137 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:50 am

DoctorJimmy wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
vote: Thorbjorn
It's all contentless blather combined with a obsessive fear of players at minus one or minus 2.
shaft.ed wrote:
DrippingGoofball replaces Thorbjorn effective now
-I laughed hard at that one
Please nominate me for the "Most Unintentionally Funny Player" Scummie, thank you. I richly deserve it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:29 am

Greasy Spot wrote:I agree with a Lynch/Discussion of DGB.
Yeah, me too, when I was reading the game, my predecessor struck me as the biggest scumbag! And I reckon my hammer was hasty, but I am emotionally scarred by some other games I'm in with Day 1 lasting 86 pages. I just go yay! A game with a day that can end! Woot!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #147 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:45 am

Greasy Spot wrote:Unfortunately I investigated Lowell.
Strange choice, why didn't you choose to investigate me, since that hammer of mine bothered you so much?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:16 am

farside22 wrote:DGB: You love conversation don't give me BS about not wanting to discuss.
Uh? Where did I say I didn't want to discuss? I believe I said just the opposite.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:05 pm

farside22 wrote:
DoctorJimmy wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:And I reckon my hammer was hasty, but I am emotionally scarred by some other games I'm in with Day 1 lasting 86 pages. I just go yay! A game with a day that can end! Woot!
You hammered just to end the day?
FoS: DGB
QFT
QFT

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:13 am

The observations are correct, but I'm not scum. Nothing much more for me to say.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:40 am

Erratus Apathos wrote:There's plenty more for you to say if you have an interest in hunting scum.
I will sometime this week.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:46 am

DoctorJimmy wrote:I'd suggest you do so sooner rather than later, given that we have a deadline in a week and a half.
I'll try for early in the week, but in the meantime nothing stops the rest of you from finding scum. Are you all twiddling your thumbs waiting for my analysis? Am I the only one that can find scum? I appreciate your confidence, but you shouldn't allow yourselves to depend on me that way, I could be scum, so you should make your own analyzes as well.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:01 am

Well farside, I've been very busy in Open 48 where we're in a critical junction, and Adel's nightmare, where we're at end game.

Is that all you're going to do, just say I'm scummy because I haven't yet made a mega-analysis on a 7-page game?

How come no one else is posting anything significant? How come no one is looking for scum? I mean, look at yourselves, buncha lazy bums, before criticizing a replacement for not jumping in and finding all the scum for you.

Alright, now that my rant is over, I will find you scum. Really this has got to be the laziest town ever.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #165 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:25 am

There's only one lynch so not much there but hey.

First post to draw my attention is farsides:
farside wrote:I've been waiting to see is Near replies to my comment. Typically I run across hypocritical = scummie. Call it OMGUS. His vote is crap with hypocritical reasoning.
That's pretty heavy rhetoric on page 2.

Near's reaction to farside's preposterous accusation has townie vibes to it. Farside is barking aggressively at a weak target. She looks like she's trying to create momentum out of the clear blue sky, making a mountain out of a molehill. Onto page 3, farside won't let go, as if she's 100% sure she found scum, on what is the flimsiest bit of evidence ever. I'm beginning to think this is heavy handed distancing, it's so out of proportion with the actual "offense."

Lowell's posts have a tricksy "in the know" feel to them.

moz comes in with a EA vote that's totally out of left field. His theory that balanced players are scum is WIFOM at its finest. The "too townie" accusation. We know who likes this one. Scum. It entices the townies to come out more and make more mistakes that they can later exploit.

DJ strikes me as a lightweight, no offense. It probably means he has a life, unlike me.

Now, here's a post I like by EA:
EA wrote:Come to think of it, it's contradictory that she worried about a Jimmy quicklynch when he was at L-2, but then voted Near to L-2.

Unvote, vote: Farside22
Good catch.

Also based on this EA post: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 57#1000157 I will venture to say that EA seems very townie to me.

Near's responses appears scummy. He accuses farside, but votes DJ. Mmmm... I'm thinking that maybe Near and Farside are buddies.

Farside responds but tries to distract with moz suspicions - but moz is a lurker, strange choice, more a choice for lurker hunts than suspicion.

Very strange also that Lowell sees farside as town, but in his favor, he picked up Near as "unsure." The scum label on DJ is a little off, but DJ has this aura of wimpy wavering noobness that can't be faked.

GS replaces moz, doesn't get the farside vs. Near thing. I do, it's called bus'ing. A replacement not wanting a deadline extension, erm, that's scummy. It's like he's looking forward to go to night with his buddies or sum'thin'. Lowell picks up on GS's scumvibes, good job Lowell, and amazingly, GS responds to Lowell's justified vote with an OMGUS, blaming Lowell for making too much effort!!! Now GS claimed cop. However, no results! He investigated Lowell. Why Lowell, when Lowell's been pretty town? I am not sure if I believe the GS spot claim at all.

Then Near wants to lynch EA, the most townie player in the game, whassup with that? But now we know that Near was the Doctor, what epic bad play.

List from scum to town:

Greasy Spot
Farside
DJ
EA

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #166 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:29 am

I'm willing to vote for GS or farside today. I don't buy GS's claim anymore, and farside has been consistently scummy, including today, pot calling kettle black and all. I wouldn't bother lynching a claimed cop, now that the doctor's gone. If GS is town, he'll be killed tonight anyway but if there is a roleblocker there is a remote chance that the mafia could get caught firing at him, I don't see reasons to take care of GS during the day phase, things will get sorted out at night.

Farside needs to be taken care of today, though.

vote: farside22

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:21 am

DoctorJimmy wrote:DGB, I'm kind of confused why you spent so much time speculating on a Near/farside22 scumpairing, when we now know that Near was a townie.
I read with an open mind, tried to be honest with myself, and if my early game impressions are wrong, I like to know that too.
DoctorJimmy wrote:I'm not sure about farside. A few of the points against her are valid, but I have gotten a general vibe of genuine scumhunting from her.
Maybe, but look at the kind of scumhunting. It's over-aggressive and hugely superficial at once. I have a problem with that kind of "scumhunting." I suggest you review her posts more closely.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #175 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:05 am

Good grief, no wonder games never end, if hammering a player means you're next in line the following day.

GS, that vote on EA was pretty OMGUS was it not. Other than EA accusing you, I think it's fair to say that EA is the most townie player in the game. I don't understand why you'd do something so rash at LyLo.

The scum hasn't come and hammered Farside though, which leads me to believe that Farside may indeed be scum, possibly with DrJimmy, or less likely, with GS with the dodgy night choice, and the rash vote on EA.

Yeah, that would make sense, GS voting EA, but then until a townie votes for EA, farside can't hammer... and that would look bad on both of them, so farside tells him to unvote.

I have bad news for you scumbags, I will not vote for EA today unless he confesses to being scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Greasy Spot wrote:See you voted for Farside and she hasn't been quick lynched yet so it shows that you are scum and waited for someone else to jump on board so your partner can quicklynch.
That's the conclusion that you should draw. However, I know my own alignment, and I have to draw a different conclusion.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #179 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:44 am

DoctorJimmy wrote:Speculating on the reason why farside hasn't been quicklynched seems a bit pointless to me... as we've just seen, it can be used to justify farside being scum or DGB being scum.
Yeah, but I know MY alignment, and I cannot exclude that information in finding scum.

Why don't you try to find scum? You're not trying at all. Or are you a scum yourself?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #182 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:10 am

farside22 wrote:Reading all this how do you explain DGB hammer vote when she just comes in the game with nothing else to say. We still had time to talk. Near was up for going down during the time so what do you say in regards to that.
You put up a lot of quotes, and your conclusion is whoever hammered yesterday is scum. How successful are you at finding scum in general?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #183 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 am

Greasy Spot wrote:So basically your not denying my assumption, so that must mean your alignment is scum.
You make your assumptions and I make mine. I know I'm town and I have to add this information when I try to find who the scum is.

Nice job twisting my words, haha, but you're too obvious.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #187 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:47 am

farside22 wrote:No I'm calling you scum because your comment and normal game play do not match. Call it meta, but you love to converse and just hammered with no reason I found except to be able to end a day?! Please girl that is so not like you.
A correct meta would include that I find games too slow in general, and players to be too indecisive.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #203 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:07 am

Woot, I missed the photo finish!

Hi Five Doctor Jimmy!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”