Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #220 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey guys ;)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #226 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hello toshiro, what do you think about the game so far.
Hey...You're the first one to have recognised my avatar! Congratz!! ...Sorry but I don't recognise yours :$

Ok, well i've read the game (all 9 pages!) and i've formed some views.

I think Omg is town...Quite strongly too, actually. Didn't like the bandwagon on him at all. GW stood up and defended him when he was being bandwagoned hence I think he is town too.

I think XReyoX is probably town, lots of posting, seems genuine.

I'm liking the GSGold wagon. He has largely lurked (I know he's not the only one guilty) and it felt like he was just bandwagoning on Omg trying to get him lynched cos he'd gathered a few votes.

Blazerunner I think is playing consistent with new-player town views.

Friend of Old I'm not sure about. Liked some of his play like trying to get lurkers to come out and talk, though.

Oman i'm not sure about...He seems to be pretty genuine, and seems to believe strongly that Omg is scum...A direct clash of what i've picked up.

dahen - I liked his post 18. I think he is probably town.

Norinel - Another one i'm finding hard to pick up on.

Lalaland - Lurking, bandwagoning, random lynch supporting...Town!! Seriously...I've seen a game she's in on CC. More often than not it's random lynches day 1 there, and i've seen her play like this and come up town. Not that I approve of that at all, lol. Particularly dislike lurking...

Elias - I think is scum. Seems like he's making poor excuses for votes (lalaland) and as i've already said don't like the Omg case. Getting that general scum feel...

Ofcourse, this leaves only 2 people on my current list, and there are 3, so I need to find a 3rd scum somewhere.

These opinions are probably likely to change as I get a feel for the game.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #227 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Aack...Meant this smilie!! :oops:
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #229 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Xtoxm wrote: Elias - I think is scum. Seems like he's making poor excuses for votes (lalaland) and as i've already said don't like the Omg case. Getting that general scum feel...
So youre telling me that pressure wagoning is a bad reason to vote someone? Even when I've jumped off every wagon including that one when it got close to a lynch?
That is what i've picked up.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #231 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I never said you were pressure wagoning.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #244 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Toshiro: there are only 2 mafia, the other one is a cult leader. I don't see much of a link between elias and GS either.
I know i'm missing one of the scum - Not saying i'm right about them 100% but I like to have the right number of scum in my list. GS has posted sufficiently little that a link between him and Elias could be non-evident.
Also, where is ghostwriter?
Up the top - Should have space that out, sorry.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #246 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So in all these 9 pages you haven't picked up a single read on anyone?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #303 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:no answer?

oman - serious questions. how old are you? do you have any sort of mental disabilities? (this is not meant to offend at all, just so i know what i am dealing with here. simple 16/no would be all i need)
That's out of order. Mental disabilities?! This is a game. Don't start insulting people on a personal level. If you'd said that to me i'd have most probably requested replacement.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #315 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

dahen wrote:Prod received! This games moves really fast. Every time I try to catch up there are new pages added. I'll make another attempt tonight or tomorrow.
Don't think it deserves the pressure from GW there but he makes a good point, posts like that are no good.

What are your opinions of everyone?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #327 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I replaced Militant.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #394 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I think OMG is deft town after that...Ok so perhaps self voting is not a completely pro-town thing to do, that doesn't make him scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #419 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think a BM or Oman lynch is the way to go.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #421 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

There has been much discussion about town power roles...Notice also that the scum have a power role. How about some ideas on that? Is it just a GF, what kind of things might we expect from it?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #422 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I think a BM or Oman lynch is the way to go.
Y?
Think I said yesterday?

Basically I think you are scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #426 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I am basically continuing on from yesterday. I thought OMG was quite clearly town, and Blazerunner was looking very much like newbie town, which is reasonable for the scum to get rid of early.

Another question to think about - Who is likely to have been a target for the cult's recruit? I think Elias was considered scummy enough for him to be out. I don't think a recruit of a newer player is at all likely. Were I recruiter I know i'd want to go after one of the most experienced players in the game. Our best hope is that the recruiter hit a scum or town power role.

Ofcourse, this question only works perfectly if the cult recruiter is none of us alive. But I think the target would have fallen on one of Oman, BM, XReyoX. Reyo because of the large activity, Oman BM cause they are the pro's around here.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #430 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I didn't realise dahen was an experienced player, I was thinking the opposite. That's quite interesting.

Yes, you are right about recruits, now I think about it. And the odds of failure are not bad either.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #433 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:There has been much discussion about town power roles...Notice also that the scum have a power role. How about some ideas on that? Is it just a GF, what kind of things might we expect from it?
The rules say a mafia power role is POSSIBLE. Not that we definitely have one.

Why are you assuming we have one?
I didn't realise it was only possible, I checked the first post earlier today and saw the "sample mafia power role" thing and thought that meant there was one.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #435 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh. Well my question is still relevant.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #439 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Norinel wrote:
BM wrote:As far as experience goes, Norinel far exceeds either me or Oman. If i recall, so does Dahen.
Do keep in mind that I'm coming off a lengthy hiatus. (This is my first game playing since I think May, though I finished off some stuff I was modding/MishMashing before I declared myself gone)

As far as the mafia power role things goes, don't all the standard ones only mess around with the town power roles anyway? (GF only makes a difference if there's a cop/vig, roleblocker only interferes with power roles, framer makes life harder for the cop) With only a handful of town roles total, and none of them outed yet except the vig, I don't see why speculation does much good. It'd probably just do more to expose the power roles.
I guess you are right, hadn't thought about that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #441 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:Then what was your point in asking? What did you hope to accomplish?
I thought it was a good idea.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #445 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I was going to claim when the day started, then I remember something about mafia have a power role, I checked back the first post and indeed it was there.

I aksed about mafia power roles cause I became worried about the possible prescence of a mafia RB.

But I think the mafia have me figured by now anyways, I stated strong suspicions of Elias I was the only one other than OMG to do so, i'm the vig.

Suspicion is coming my way I figure best to just get the claim out there. Give the mafia a bit of a choice about whether to risk a doctor being in the game to.

Sorry about my seeminly lazy approach, knowing you can clear yourself seems to have that effect. It's a first for me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #450 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

XReyoX wrote:I agree with pinkpuppy that discussing potential Mafia PRs doesn't really benefit the town much. However, I don't see talking about it is much of a scumtell at this point. The best would be to ask people to be more carefull no to drop clues about their roles.

so Xtoxm, you viged elias last night?
Yes.

And Oman, that's partly why I thought claiming early was a good idea, it means if mafia want to counter me if forces them to out themselves with too many alive for it to be beneficial.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #452 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:
Oman wrote:Okay, if we look at this at face value (the vig will kill Xtom tonight if he is fakeclaiming) and say that Xtom is a powerrole, he is NOT CULT. This is big, we have one guarenteed non-cultist. Meaning that even though vig is a dicey role in this game (I know I was the vig last game).

I say we are at a very interesting decision here.

let 1 townpowerrole = doc:

Let Xtoxm = Vigilantee -> obviously protecting him from night kills is the best move as we have a confirmed townie with no cult-ableness.

Let Xtoxm = Scum -> obviously the vig will try to kill him, but the doc should protect him (see Xtoxm = vigilantee).

Thus, I think that contrary to standard vig play any vigilantee should counterclaim now, if not, we should accept that Xtoxm IS town.
Good thinking. Unless we don't have a doc. Is that possible/probable?
Don't speculate on town's power roles...Think that's a bad idea.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #454 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Do you want to die tonight? :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #464 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok I am going to
vote dahen

I thought he was a new player from the way he played but BM says he's experienced, which makes me suspicious of him.

He has only 9 posts in the whole game. He recently started a promised analysis, did only the first few pages, said he would do more, and has dissappeared since.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #466 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Just waiting on GW and dahen if the wish to confess that they are scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #473 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Feel free to make suggestions, but I will not be basing my kill upon any assigned target by general town consensus.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #475 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Are you being silly on purpose?

Lalaland is replaced, OMG, Elias and Blazerunner are dead.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #483 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

List of suspicion I think.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #489 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think dahen is probably town, after that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #493 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

BM, I don't understand what you mean there, could you try to explain better?

Why to you think Reyo is scum?

I personally find him very town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #495 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

How do you get that line in the page? It looks cool. I must know!! :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #499 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:BM, I don't understand what you mean there, could you try to explain better?

Why to you think Reyo is scum?

I personally find him very town.
Let me tell u a story.

Player A is protown.
Player A makes an analysis.
Everyone in the town thinks that Player A is probably protown.
Player B is scum.
Player B doesnt especially want to eliminate a potential mislynch, so he argues against the decision of the town.

Its only a scenario, but ive done it on numerous occassions as scum. As such, i consider it a pretty reliable scumtell.

BM
It looks like that is what you are doing to Reyo, and I think his not dismissing of dahen is compeltely warranted.

unvote vote BM
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #504 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm saying it looks like you are doing what you just accused Reyo of doing, to me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #512 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ai do!!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #514 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I didn't say everyone did.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #516 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

My point is/was that are trying to generate suspicion to a player I strongly believe is town, atm.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #518 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Cause I think you are scum.

Do you find it scummy that I don't unvote you.

How many players stated they thought dahen was town? 8, 9?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #520 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You mean April 5th?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #524 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Deadline: (March 5th 10am EST)
Ok, that's why I said that btw.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #530 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Anyone other than me Reyo and BM want to express an opinion?

Or vote even?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #532 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Less than that, 6-8/11 chance Cult Recruiter failed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #534 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

0% for me, obv.

For the remaining 8, 2 mafia + 1 CR + 3-5/11 C

So more like 42%.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #535 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Not that any of that is particularly relevent.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #540 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

XReyoX wrote:I mean. Viewing from my side or other towns side,
it would be 2mafia +1 CL / 7 ppl = 42%
2 mafia +1CL +1CR/7 ppl = 57%
so i'm just assuming the average of the 2, roughly 50%.
not relevant. But it tells me the reason for the inactivity. The scums are probably doing this deliberately. =_=
I cant really think of more questions to ask anymore. People are away, oman's not posting, norinel said he was going to check in 5 days ago but didn't, dahen said "see you soon" but didn't say how soon, GW still hasn't responded.... thats like half of the players.
Ah, didn't count for the fact you were including yourself as innocent.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #567 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

There was no way I was gonna lynch OMG he had me comletely convinced and I voiced strong objections to his lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #568 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Vig*
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #570 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

He was making false statements about me. I don't like that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #572 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

PP - Just to confirm for you, my vigging had nothing to do with you ;)

I thought i'd made suspicions of Elias clear.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #580 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:
dahen wrote:I'm here again and will continue my catch up today. From what I scanned through on the last page it seems like interesting things are starting to happen. :wink:
This is getting really annoying.
Mm.

He's just ignoring us...And going about this in his own way...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #583 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oman, you were just convincing me you were town.

Then you go on a 10 day lurk binge.

Save a "I got prodded" post.

...What are your thoughts?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #585 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

XReyoX wrote:Oman has been posting across the site every single day =_=
O RLY?

...I am not impressed.

unvote vote Oman

To my experience, it is usually scum who try to lurk like that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #589 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:I'm majorly busy atm, and unable to do anything useful here for now. Dont do anything crazy in my absence please, and ill give this game the attention it deserves, soon.

BM
Let's lynch him while he's away.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #591 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:I'm starting to think Oman is the play.
Then vote for him.

L-4 isn't exactly dangerous.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #593 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:lynching Oman is stupid. need i say more?
Yes.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #595 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Pink Puppy wrote:I'm starting to think Oman is the play.
Then vote for him.

L-4 isn't exactly dangerous.
I'm just thinking of mafia and cult members out there piling on.
Oh? You don't think Oman is scum?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #597 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:o thats true. but what if i'm wrong?
We have to start somewhere. Obviously, all the scum in the game will instantly bandwagonly the first townie to get voted by a couple other townies.

Frankly that comment makes me quite suspicious of you.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #600 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It's enough for me.

I was suspicious of the way he acted day 1 also, but imo he improved with his early day 2 play...It's the way he's gone from that to uber-lurking that I don't like.

"I forgot about this game" is a pathetic reason, too. I want to see him pressured.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #601 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:Wait a second, if I was mafia/cult, I would not be worried about oman being quicklynched. I would welcome it. So don't be that suspicious.
Hmm, maybe. I take your point.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #605 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:
Mod can we have some Oman prod action?
He's already ignored a prod.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #607 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

We're now 10 days from deadline, doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

How about everyone place their vote, so we can see how opinions lie. (Within reason).
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #609 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:I want to know why doesn't BM want us to vote Oman?

vote Norinel
Me too.

Why is he not a good lynch?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #612 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Nice defense...

You didn't say who you were suspicious of/who you want lynched.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #617 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm up for an Oman lynch...I think we need more prods this isn't going anywhere...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #619 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm losing mine too.

I guess I can start threatening people with viging.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #639 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Why do you think we need an extension, we have ages left.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #652 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I want Oman lynched.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #657 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

xtoxm. I hate you for being the vig. I wish I can just do this bizzare "I want him lynched now" thing and not worry about anything. I guess if I do that, the scums or cult or whoever whatever are just going to get me lynched.
I know. I'm loving it! :lol:
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #659 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think i've expressed my suspicions well further back and would just be repeating myself...

I guess i'll do another of those "opinions of everyone" things like I did when I replaced in.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #662 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not really thinking FOO is scum atm.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #666 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I missed his claim.

BM, who do you want to lynch then?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #672 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Really?

I'd say completely the opposite.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #678 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

XReyoX wrote:xtomx, i think we're dead. I think the cult and the scums have united.
:(

We are heading for a no lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #694 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

*more evidence of his sins to come later tonight.
What's that supposed to mean?

I'm not lynching Reyo unless you give me something very convincing.

unvote vote FOO
, looks like the only one we can get.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #697 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I disagree. Oman has been my top suspect for a long time...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #699 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:Bro, we've had this discussion before. Do you trust me, or not?

BM
I wanted to lynch your predecessor, and now you are going after the one who I think is most pro-town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #702 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I disagree. Oman has been my top suspect for a long time...
He claimed Doc, which is something he clearly breadcrumbed from the start of the game. I dont think he is the play atm, seeing as night actions will confirm/refute him. The only scummy aspect of his play is the meta (lurking) but everything else has been exemplary protown play.

BM
I strongly disagree. I read through and didn't see any breadcrumb, and even then it doesn't prove he's doc.

He even said he had no intention of protecting me, which is his pre-emptive excuse for me dying and not him.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #703 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Bro, we've had this discussion before. Do you trust me, or not?

BM
I wanted to lynch your predecessor
I'm getting deja vu. When did we switch roles like this?
Xtoxm wrote: and now you are going after the one who I think is most pro-town.
You
sure
thats not just because he's kissing ur ass like its his job?

BM
Looks like that's what you're doing, not him.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #706 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok. Maybe Oman is telling the truth. But I don't think Reyo is scum...And I think the only available lynch target today is FOO.

I'll think a while about my choice tonight.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #708 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Reyo, deadline is tomorrow, please vote FOO before you go.

Sorry that you have to leave :(
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #713 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh, so we are at L-1. Didn't realise he'd picked up votes.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #714 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And ok BM, i'll take you up on that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #716 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yep.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #720 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:41 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm sorry BM, I said that not because I had intentions of killing, but I thought you'd implied you were a townie and was simply trying to prevent a scum RB/Cult Recruit.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #730 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Bollocks, I thought he was the Leader :(

Well, I think Norinel is the other mafia...
Vote Norinel
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #733 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Welcome, Imat.

Your predecessor had me completely convinced he was innocent.

You could be culted, I guess, but if you are we don't worry about that till the end...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #734 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pink Puppy wrote:Good shooting though xtoxm.

I don't know if Norinel is mafia or cult, but I do think he should be lynched. I want to hear from Imat though too, so I won't vote yet.
Not really.

The Cult is probably near victory... :(

And I shot the same damned guy as the mafia, what a waste...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #735 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

BM...Got anything useful?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #743 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #745 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh it is. I specifically chose who I thought was Cult Leader rather than the mafia cos I knew Cult might win...

I'm suspicious of BM again. Fakeclaiming cop on his hammer post to gain another night.

Actually I really don't like it. Sound like move of Cult Leader to me.

vote BM
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #747 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Agreed that it's pretty crap logic...And GW was killed twice btw...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #749 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oman wrote:I don't care if he is Cult leader (which I don't believe), he's right about Imat.
How?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #751 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes, coincidence.

I wanna lynch BM...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #755 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I have and I don't think at all the Reyo/Imat is scum, unless he's a cult recruit, who we don't bother about today anyway.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #757 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

What do you mean, obvscum? How is he scum in anyway?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #759 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oman wrote:Reyo
What?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #761 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Wtf?

I think Norinel is the scum buddy and BM is the CL. BM is sounding very much like scum now.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #762 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

BM keeps insisting we should lynch who he thinks is the mafia buddy, this is only good for the cult, we need to take out the CL or they will likely win tonight.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #765 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

PP - Who do you think is the CL and M?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #774 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

unvote
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #778 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I've replaced into games before where the mod has extended night to replace my vanilla to prevent giving out information.

I don't likw the way you are stretching these reasons.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #790 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Haven't been able to get on for a few days, just posting to let everyone know i'm limited access atm. Don't have time to read back anything right now.

Sorry.

Should be back to normal soon :)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #792 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

This game is giving me a headache now...I'm thinking BM is probably the best lynch again.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #794 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you are happy to lynch him why aren't you voting for him?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #795 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You are all voting him cos you think he's the scum buddy, right? We can't lynch the scum buddy today, or we will probably lose to the cult overnight.

We have to lynch who we think is the cult leader.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #798 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

BM, if the cult sucessfully recruited last night, which I think likely, then lynching the mafia means the cult win tonight if the sucessfully recruit again.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #800 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

As it stands i'm vigging you.

Assume me and Oman are telling the truth.

Assume the 1/3 chance that there are 2 town power-roles.

We know the CL was sucesful N1. He had one scum to avoid last night.

Hardly infintisimly small. I don't like these generalisation and assumptions you seem to be making at all.

I will
vote BM
again.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #802 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I was stressing that one scenario to say why your "Infentisamly small" was complete rubbish.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #803 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh and ftr, i'm pretty sure i know who the CR is. But i'm not revealing it until we've nailed the final goon.
And i'm pretty sure it's you.

And if you aren't lynched today, you are dying tonight. So you may as well contribute as best you can if you're town.

You can stop going on about me being anti-town cos i'm 100% proven town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #805 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Why do you think he is a good lynch?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #807 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

We can afford 2 non-lynches of the mafiate before he is a threat. We could well be in lylo with the cult. Lynching the mafia is only good for the cult.

As Imat is about to be lynched, i'd better fully claim.

I'm not a vig.

I'm a 2-shot vig and i've used both my shots. So I can't shoot the cult tonight. If we lynch the mafia buddy today we have almost certainly lost...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #809 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oman wrote:2-shot vig?

Wow...you really fucked up with that claim. Nice attempt though.
What?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #816 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Go fuck yourself.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #819 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Wtf, PP? Scenario 3 can give victory to the cult.

Lynching mafia is not the way to go.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #822 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If there are 4 power roles, then we are fine.

But if there isn't, there's a chance of loss tonight.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #823 (isolation #115) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And as we know GW was N1, me and Oman have been ruled out for failed attepmts.

Leaving 0-2.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #826 (isolation #116) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I told you I was out of shots. But now I wish I had shot BM last night rather than GW.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #828 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I assure you, if I had any shots left, BM will die tonight. As I do not have any shots love, he will live to grace us another day.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #829 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh I don't know how I typo'd left into love.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #840 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So the general consensus seems to be that we should lynch who we believe is mafia and hope the CL fails tonight...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #842 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Mafia killing doesnt mean we lose, and mafia will want to kill cult anyway, cos mafia is about to lose to the cult just like town is.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #844 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

BM.

Why don't you think it's BM?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #846 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Because he thought I was going to NK him that night. He wanted another night to recruit, or just to live...I can't see town doing that unless they really were a cop.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #848 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Doc.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #850 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It's better than letting himself be NKed. Which clearly, he believed I was going to.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #854 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No, he fake claimed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #858 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

There seems to be confusion, BOTH MAFIA and ME killed GW.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #879 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hmm...Haven't posted here for a while...Still think lynching BM is the best thing to do.

I believe Oman.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #881 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I am yet to find a suitable scenario.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #884 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't find you scummy in mafia 75...Return of the Mafia I think or somehting.

I think you are scum here and Open whatever it is...I'll be shocked if you're not scum there.

And no I never read a completed game of yours.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #885 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oman wrote:Why DO you believe me?

Why WOULDN't you?
I think the way you went about your claims is a town way.

Umm, changing claims, lurking...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #889 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oman wrote:Roger, works for me.

You could be cult, but either way, you're correct.
Are you refering to me?

I'm kinda clear...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #891 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I don't find you scummy in mafia 75...Return of the Mafia I think or somehting.

I think you are scum here and Open whatever it is...I'll be shocked if you're not scum there.

And no I never read a completed game of yours.
probably best you dont directly refer to ongoing games. I know which you are talking about, without you name-dropping. :P

Maybe you should try reading a game where i am dead as scum, and comparing it to this.

BM
I generally don't find meta-ing in that way so useful, though I do find meta having played with a player useful...Think it's probably cos you get into the feel of a game which you don't when just reading through a completed game and not contirbuting.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #892 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Although I can try looking at a short one if you want, sometime.

And lol @ Oman.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #894 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

HAI!! :D
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #896 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Maybe if Imat needs replacing he can come back.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #901 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Oman's mistake seems genuine, I can see myslef doing a similar thing.

But i'm not thinking Imat is scum...If he is I think Reyo played very well.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #903 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Imat, if you read back at what you said, you actually made a mistake, saying something along the lines of there is no evidence for you not being scum...Or atleast that's how a read it.

Guys, a typing error is not something to be used against someone...

I don't see where this conclusion that Imat is 100% the Mafia has come from.

I don't agree with it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #905 (isolation #138) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well the point you are trying to convey is clear, although there is some ambiguity in the way it was worded, for the implications were that to be true it is absurd enough for it to be discarded.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #910 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Not happy with this lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #912 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I thought Imat was a little closer to the noose than that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #913 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

PP - You said earlier you think that dahen is the new recruit - Why the vote for him?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #914 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You might have a point there Norinel...But still...Even if he's scum he knows there's other scum...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #918 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So we're relying on scum to hit the cult.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #921 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

You probably just lost yourself a chance to win with cult through wifom by saying that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #922 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Why the wait...

May as well just do it now...Seeing as he's as good as dead and all.

unvote vote Imat
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #929 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes, but i'm not convinced that he's cult...Please unvote for the moment incase cult can quick lynch...

I believe it's time for a mass claim, yes?

Seeing as it's probably lylo...I'll pick the order?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #931 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I was telling the truth when I said I was a 2-shot vig who had used up all my shots.

I shot Elias and GW.

Scum shot PP, as they clearly thought she was Cult.

If they were trying to kill a townie i'd be dead.

<3 Mafiate! :)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #932 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Personally i've been thinking Norinel is the goon since N2, but I had to shoot at who I thought was CR.

I now think BM is said CR.

Obviously, you don't have to take my word as read, but this is the order I think i'd like for claims:

BM
dahen
Norinel
Oman

For some reason you've got me believing you Oman.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #933 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I know we got atleast one more power townie with me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #934 (isolation #150) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I just thought of a slight drawback of a MC...If there's a vanilla remaining, and unrecruited (although I doubt this) and we accidently lynch the mafiate, it tells the CR exactly where to go.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #939 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You might have been lying. You guys have had a tendacy to do that.

Both your current claims are townie, of which I
know
there is a maximum of one remaining in the game, possibly culted.

Norinel is not confirmed, you look scummy saying that, and you even imply I am somehow scum, when i'm completely cleared.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #941 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

But anyway BM - Your claim is townie?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #944 (isolation #153) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes...And I still think you a likely the CR.

2-Shot vig - Perhaps it is uncommon. Is this bothering you? What implications do you believe it has?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #946 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think you are the CR and and Norinel is the Mafiate.

I could see either of dahen and Oman as a recruit I guess...But I think a MC will help.

...I'm starting to think dahen must be power townie...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #947 (isolation #155) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

With Norinel...After we lynched FOO, I looked through and thought I could see them linked well together.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #948 (isolation #156) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And I don't like the way you are saying people are confirmed to be stuff when their not.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #949 (isolation #157) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

no Mod ive met is cruel enough to give mafia a vig-style kill method.
You think i'd kill GW twice?

And be allowed to use both a additional mafia power role vig kill along with the normal kill?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #950 (isolation #158) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Plus, Norinel was one of the few that wanted to go after the CR yesterday rather than the mafiate.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #952 (isolation #159) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Um...Why are NOT the CR?

..? Lol...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #957 (isolation #160) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:And I don't like the way you are saying people are confirmed to be stuff when their not.
I'm getting deja vu. Didnt we have this exact debate in another game?
Oh and wait...i remember now! I was right and you were wrong. You've already given your opinion of me in that game. A meta is there for a reason.
Yes, but you
were
confirmed there.

Norinel is not confirmed as CR here.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #958 (isolation #161) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Plus, Norinel was one of the few that wanted to go after the CR yesterday rather than the mafiate.
[sarcasm]yep because his only post today doesnt atall stink of trying to get rid of the mafia goon [/sarcasm]
Norinel wrote: That's actually quite important- two power roles, one mafia, and one CR only leaves one recruitable townie left. So the cult can't be bigger than two people;
still means that lynching the last mafia could be an instant lose, but it could be worse.

BM
No he's saying the exact opposite...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #959 (isolation #162) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Um...Why are NOT the CR?

..? Lol...
Are you serious!? :shock:
Well, why aren't you? What reasons are for me not to believe you are the CR, as you asked me for Norinel?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #961 (isolation #163) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
no Mod ive met is cruel enough to give mafia a vig-style kill method.
You think i'd kill GW twice?

And be allowed to use both a additional mafia power role vig kill along with the normal kill?
No, thats why its ridiculous. I didnt say you were scum, i said your play felt scummy. But then, whats new?

BM
So if you always find me scummy, why do find it a problem here, and feel the need to bring it up?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #963 (isolation #164) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Plus, Norinel was one of the few that wanted to go after the CR yesterday rather than the mafiate.
[sarcasm]yep because his only post today doesnt atall stink of trying to get rid of the mafia goon [/sarcasm]
Norinel wrote: That's actually quite important- two power roles, one mafia, and one CR only leaves one recruitable townie left. So the cult can't be bigger than two people;
still means that lynching the last mafia could be an instant lose, but it could be worse.

BM
He's saying the last mafia lynch could be loss, which it could, thereby implying we shouldn't attepmt to lynch mafia today, not the opposite, which you are accusing him of implying.

Can you not read?? 0.o
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #965 (isolation #165) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Right I typed something there but it's come out blanck O_o

I'll try again.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #966 (isolation #166) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
Can you not read?? 0.o
He's saying the last mafia lynch could be loss, which it could, thereby implying we shouldn't attepmt to lynch mafia today, not the opposite, which you are accusing him of implying.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #968 (isolation #167) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:And I don't like the way you are saying people are confirmed to be stuff when their not.
Oh and wait...i remember now! I was right and you were wrong. You've already given your opinion of me in that game. A meta is there for a reason.
Yes, but you
were
confirmed there.

He's as confirmed CR here as i was confirmed innocent there. Neither case is 100%, but both are about as damn near certain as you can get. There's not a great deal of point me trying to explain this to you, but as soon as you've answered my original question, i'll re-go over the case on Norinel.

BM
In said game you had a cop result.

Norinel has not had a cult cop come out with a guilty here.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #971 (isolation #168) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

..? Lol...
Well, why aren't you? What reasons are for me not to believe you are the CR, as you asked me for Norinel?
Sorry kiddo, the burden of proof is with you i'm afraid. I've already given the case on Norinel. The fact you werent paying attention is not my problem. Now, you on the other hand have not given a single reason for me to be scum. As i've already said, this is probably LyLo, and as you clearly don't have a good grip on the game atm, its a good idea for you to iron out your suspicions.

BM
I resent that statement. I've been very active in this game throughout, and i've made clear my current suspicions.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #972 (isolation #169) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
Can you not read?? 0.o
Does your brain stop reading before the end of the sentence. His primary point is that whilst killing the last mafia COULD result in a loss, it could be worse-in other words, he is emphasising the fact that a mafia lynch could still be a valid play.

BM
The "could be worse" bit is refering to the maximum size of the Cult, which is capped at 2, currently, it is noting that we might not be completely screwed if we miss Cult today. You are twisting his words, and I don't like that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #974 (isolation #170) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Yes, but you
were
confirmed there.

He's as confirmed CR here as i was confirmed innocent there. Neither case is 100%, but both are about as damn near certain as you can get. There's not a great deal of point me trying to explain this to you, but as soon as you've answered my original question, i'll re-go over the case on Norinel.

BM
In said game you had a cop result.

Norinel has not had a cult cop come out with a guilty here.
For reasons we both know, that cop result was far from conclusive. In fact, you yourself pointed this out at the time.
It took me a while to realise cos you never explained it for me, but you were clear in either he was telling the truth as cop and you were not mafia, or he was your buddy, who randomly claimed to bus you under absolutley no suspicion. There is no comparison between the two sitautions.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #975 (isolation #171) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

..? Lol...
Sorry kiddo, the burden of proof is with you i'm afraid. I've already given the case on Norinel. The fact you werent paying attention is not my problem. Now, you on the other hand have not given a single reason for me to be scum. As i've already said, this is probably LyLo, and as you clearly don't have a good grip on the game atm, its a good idea for you to iron out your suspicions.

BM
I resent that statement. I've been very active in this game throughout, and i've made clear my current suspicions.
I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but this a serious point in the game now. You're a good player, with a good nose for scum. The fact that you arent fully paying attention is really irritating me immensely. :(
Being active is fine, but if you're chasing shadows and not looking at everything, all the time, you miss stuff. You've made your current suspicions clear, but until you actually give some reasoning, you aren't going to persuade anybody, and most importantly, you aren't going to see how ridiculous the assuation you are making, is.

BM
I
AM
paying attention!!!

I'm pretty sure i've explained my reasons throughout, too.

What are you unclear on?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #979 (isolation #172) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hmm..Ok, I think we should wait for Norinel to come in and confirm what he meant, as clearly the current wording throws up ambiguity. You clearly sound like you actually believe what you say, and are not attepmting to twist his words, as I originally thought.

You're wording is somthing how I interpreted it, yeh, if you replace the but with a so, in this case of wording.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #981 (isolation #173) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

..? Lol...

BM
I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but this a serious point in the game now. You're a good player, with a good nose for scum. The fact that you arent fully paying attention is really irritating me immensely. :(
Being active is fine, but if you're chasing shadows and not looking at everything, all the time, you miss stuff. You've made your current suspicions clear, but until you actually give some reasoning, you aren't going to persuade anybody, and most importantly, you aren't going to see how ridiculous the assuation you are making, is.

BM
I
AM
paying attention!!!

I'm pretty sure i've explained my reasons throughout, too.

What are you unclear on?
OMFG!!!
It's like i'm dealing with an Amnesiac. 0.o

Here's a little reminder for you:

YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN 1 SINGLE F**KING REASON WHY I WOULD BE CR

Please add this post to your favourites.

BM
I have!!!

For starters, I said I didn't like the way you claimed cop before hammering FOO into night, I thought it was the actions of a CR trying to gain an extra to enlarge their group.

Done. :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #982 (isolation #174) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, I liked it until you took it back, anyway, which is when I started suspecting you.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #983 (isolation #175) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Also, you amde extensive efforts yesterday to get lynched who you thought was the Mafiate, rather than the CR, when I believe the CR was the much larger threat.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #985 (isolation #176) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hmm, that *might* be a point in your favour, but you could still be CR, that doesn't rule you out from it.

Although, this recent banter is actually making me less suspicious of you...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #986 (isolation #177) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

But if you're innocent, I find it hard thinking of another possible candidate for CR.

I suppose it could be dahen or Oman. If it's Oman he's played quite a good game.

Hopefully a MC will help me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #987 (isolation #178) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I've seen things another way, while I was thinking bout the game...I think BM could be spot on and unculted.

I think CR probably went something like:

N1 - GW
N2 - dahen - Fail on power townie
N3 - PP - Fail cos NK

We know it was GW N1...CR wouldn't touch BM N2 after cop claim...N3...PP was under less pressure day 3, and CR probably believed her claim.

I can see a Norinel Cult and Oman Mafiate.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #990 (isolation #179) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So who do you want to lynch today, Norinel?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #991 (isolation #180) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I've changed my mind about dahen claiming next...He's taking too long and I think he's power townie. He can go last.

Norinel
Oman

Claim please.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #993 (isolation #181) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm sure you could get one of the ex-townies to do it. Reyo, for example. Or PP.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #996 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It's not impossible. But why do you think it's not the other way around?
Because the CR doesn't claim doctor, that's a deathwish.

That and along with the other reasons stated about why I think BM is an unlikely night target, leads me to believe he is indeed a townie, with Oman as mafia and Norinel as the CR.

And dahen - That's fine, and yes I believe you.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #997 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Also, I was under the impression that in a 2 cult - 2 power townies...The cult wins...

CKD, could you clear this up for me?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1002 (isolation #184) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thanks, CKD.

I'm pretty sure we can rule out Oman as CR, though...He went through 2 nights as a claimed doctor...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1004 (isolation #185) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

My point is, with the high risk of being NKed, I don't think the CR would have claimed doctor. It's plausable from the viewpoint of mafia or townie.

Can you see the CR claiming doctor?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1007 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If we leave them with no claim order, it'll probably just slow things down.

I'd like Norinel to go first as I don't see Oman being the CR.

Let's keep quiet til they've claimed...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1009 (isolation #187) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Claims first plz... :mrgreen:
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1011 (isolation #188) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You think one of 2 power roles would be naive? I really don't that. I also don't believe you.

Oman.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1014 (isolation #189) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You and BM had claimed townie, I was pretty sure Norinel was a scum, leaving dahen, who has looked consistently protown throughout, to be a power townie.

And I though his posting little fitted in with this as a power doesn't want to attract the NK.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1016 (isolation #190) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well I don't think Nurse would be a role provided in this game...It's a back-up role...I think the roles would be straight powers.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1017 (isolation #191) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Given your dire position, I can see you having a stab a what dahen is to try and give yourself some credability.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1019 (isolation #192) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I haven't been saying that I think you're the CR.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1025 (isolation #193) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

When the doc dies, he becomes doc and gains the powers, is how the role works...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1033 (isolation #194) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

So we must assume BM is telling the truth...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1034 (isolation #195) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well I really don't believe either of Oman or Norinel atm.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1040 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm just about ready to lynch Norinel, I think.

dahen, what are your opinions on who CR is?

If there are 2 cult left it doesn't look like we can win.

Claim if you wish.

Bear in mind, if you don't claim you will be the NK (assuming we don't lynch scum) as you might be a doc, and they know i'm not. So decide what's best.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1044 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

To clarify: I can detect mafia or cult
So you're saying Oman and dahen are the scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1048 (isolation #198) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Don't think i've anything more to add, i'll leave this up to you dahen. If you want to lynch Norinel, go ahead and hammer after saying anything you want to.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1050 (isolation #199) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think it's gotta be either you or BM. And way I say it, you're either CR or mafia, BM is either townie or CR. I don't buy you're claim, and town can only win if BM is telling the truth.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”