alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon May 05, 2008 12:13 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vote: Jenter Brolincani

Cause obviously your strategy is that your name is so long that no one will try to vote for you, so now I will name you JB.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Wed May 07, 2008 10:55 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Sorry guys for not posting. Will try to be more active. Hopefully a post and a reread later today.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Thu May 08, 2008 11:54 am

Post by alvinz95 »

iceman wrote:I like that the random voting stage ended VERY quickly in this game, it's a relatively pointless part of the game.
What makes you think moves in the random voting stage should be ignored because it is pointless?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Fri May 09, 2008 8:58 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vote: Khelvaster

:P

A gamble that will be wrong.... Sorry guys if this guy turns out town. Thank me if it turns out scum. Lol.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Fri May 09, 2008 8:59 am

Post by alvinz95 »

unvote, shoot wrong person. vote: Aly G
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Mon May 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Awww.... I was wrong. Sorry guys. But still ya'll are out to get me for this so I should claim soon.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Tue May 13, 2008 4:44 am

Post by alvinz95 »

You're right, suspicious players should claim before they get lynched. Rolling Eyes

Vote: Alvinz95
Only scum would have not NK'ed me. Leave me to die for Day 2 eh? Start the wagon?

[/b]
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:38 am

Post by alvinz95 »

iceman wrote:Unbelievable, I missed mods morning post, we don't have a cop. This is a disaster.
Nope, you are totally wrong. Read this.
the mod wrote:You might have received a role PM like one of the following.
Or you might have received a totally different role PM.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:36 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Alvin, I guess you missed his morning post too, because it says:

Day dawns with two fresh corpses: Jenter Brolincani, Cop, and malthusis, Mason.
So our cop is dead. As is a mason.
I thought you meant that there wasn't a single cop ever made in this game. I knew that the cop died.... just kinda forgot when I posted lol. :P
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:50 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Where is everybody?

Vote: Khelvaster
For Day 1's incident.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Wed May 14, 2008 11:17 am

Post by alvinz95 »

i really wanted to believe you were dumb town but you're being just as opportunistic today.
Actually, I usually don't play like this. This game I'm trying a new style of play. Following the gut feeling.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Thu May 15, 2008 10:17 am

Post by alvinz95 »

rofl wrote: unvote, vote: khelvaster

i would be happy to lynch either khelvaster or alvin at this point, depending on what khelvaster says when he finally gets his butt in here. if alvin is extra dumb they could be scum together, but i think the more likely explanation is that khelv is the scum and alvin is the village idiot.
Why did you L-1 Khelvaster already without him giving a single word?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #12) » Thu May 15, 2008 11:30 am

Post by alvinz95 »

if you're so upset about him being at lynch-1 then unvote him, you're on the wagon too. until then don't bitch at me about it.
If I really didn't like your vote, then I would have unvoted immediately. It was just a question. You overreacted which gives you a scum point. I'm fine with my vote and I believe he is scum.
i've got a pretty good idea who at least one of his partners is too, but i'll save that for tomorrow and let the remaining scum squirm.
Cop?

Are you sure that Khelvaster is scum? Why don't you want to share your information with the town?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Sat May 17, 2008 8:37 am

Post by alvinz95 »

EA wrote:Alvinz: Why didn't you let Aly claim?
Cause I'm playing recklessly in this game and trying out a new style which is acting incredibly scummy :P .

Unvote
yes i am a airhead... in this game. If anyone has a meta on me, feel free to share it.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Mon May 19, 2008 10:22 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Minineko wrote:
alvinz95 wrote: Cause I'm playing recklessly in this game and trying out a new style which is acting incredibly scummy :P .
Being stupid is NOT a good strategy. It only benefits scum.

TOWNIE acting stupid
-We lose a townie opinion
-Often gets self lynched

SCUM acting stupid
-Is impossible to read
-Can get away with all sorts of things (i.e. we almost dismissed you as village idiot)

So, until you turn around and start making an effort at scumhunting, vote will not move.
Sorry no can do...

I'm in way too many games so I'm just trying to have fun by using what I really think rather than logical thinking.

Really, I the only people on me should be scum since they probably laughed really hard when I hammered for the heck of it. Yes I am a town idiot.

Since you seem to be pushing for my lynch more....
Vote: Minineko
(of course this is probably temporary)
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Mon May 19, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Minineko wrote:OMGUS much?

I have the same issue as with lurkers. If we can't read you, how on Earth are we supposed to figure out your alignment? If we lynch you, there's a good chance you're town, and if we don't, you could be scum getting away with murder.

Seriously, play properly, or don't be in so many games. The way you are playing now only hurts the town. That's why my vote is on you.
Yes Oh my god you suck. Thats why i vote you.

Seriously should I just claim to cut the suffering of the town? or the support of the mafia, probably the people on me...
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Mon May 19, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Minineko wrote:alvin the town is on you because you are intentionally huting us.

You are in a very bad position to tell others they suck.
Actually you are wrong. The mafia and scum are on me because it'll help them. And you realize there is only 2 votes on me compared to 3 on xyzzy.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #17) » Tue May 20, 2008 12:03 am

Post by alvinz95 »

extreme wrote:What the hell? Not once in that post did you try and defend yourself from his accusations. Then you went and claimed you were the village idiot, just trying to cover your tracks
Of course she overall asked if I was a town idiot so I say I'm a town idiot. And a defense? I haven't played a defense all game. All I basically did was Oh my god you suck.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #18) » Tue May 20, 2008 8:56 am

Post by alvinz95 »

EA wrote:I'm not sure how useful a meta-read on alvinz is since he's not playing like he did in any of his previous games, but there's one thing I am certain on: unless he's somehow managed to drop several dozen IQ points in between when I read him and this game, I don't believe for a second that he's a "village idiot". He knows damn well what he's doing, and I know he knows.
Obviously I'm trying a new strategy, so a meta isn't useful at all. What changed is what I thought the town might do, and now that they've done the right thing, my thoughts have changed.
ice wrote:Alvin you are beginning to step into the territory where lynching you simply to remove you from the game because you're distracting us from accomplishing anything would be to our advantage. I still don't think you're scum but please try help because right now you are working against us.
Sure. WIll start later today.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:53 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Of course I will claim.

I am the:
Even-Night Doctor
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:56 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Really xyzzy, you have a crap-load of information on every player and only 2 quotes on me and you vote me?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #21) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

roflcopter wrote:riddle me this, xyzzy: in what situation would a replacement make a nearly rock solid case against eljcko but still say that they felt he was town, and then vote for the easiest wagon available?

i think you guys can guess who i was hinting at earlier as a scumpartner for khel. xyzzy made it about a hundred times more obvious.

this alvin wagon is dumb and made of scum. minineko, your bullshit about voting for somebody you want to prod into action over voting for the person you find scummy is totally, completely ridiculous, especially given that your "prod into action" vote is now on the guy at lynch-1.

and why is the guy who claimed doctor still the one in danger of being lynched? does not compute.

xyzzy needs to hang pronto.
Exaclty what I said with force. Good job. This wagon is nonsense. I have claimed doctor. So all of you, (pretending you are all town) are willing to kill off a powerrole just because I am a liability?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Are you literally claiming that everyone on your wagon is scum? You need to die no matter what - even in the slim chance that you are protown, you'll be a huge liability if you survive to endgame. We can't win as long as you are alive.
You just repeated my question. So you are willing to sacrifice a powerrole just because i'm a liability? What kind of bullshit is that? This is totally scummy behavior. You just want to rid of a powerrole. And yes, most likely all the scum are on my wagon. I've already said I won't do anything stupid anymore.
Unvote, vote: xyzzy
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #23) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Obviously, I'm targeting you. Before I didn't really play. Now, since you are especially pressing for my lynch, especially since I'm a powerrole, makes you the most scummy.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #24) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I took a random shot at Erratus on Day 0. Note: I am an EVEN-NIGHT doctor, which means I can only use my powers on even number nights.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #25) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

xyzzy wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:Obviously, I'm targeting you. Before I didn't really play. Now, since you are especially pressing for my lynch, especially since I'm a powerrole, makes you the most scummy.
By the way,

"I've claimed something, and you don't believe my infinite wisdom. You're scum. Furthermore, you've voted for me. Die, scum, die!"

...no
Way to completely miscontrue my words.

Why you are scummy:
-You don't care if I'm a powerrole or not, you just want to lynch me.
-You think that we won't win with me and will win if you lynch the doctor
-You have gone for the easiest wagon
-You are scum trying to get rid of a powerrole
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #26) » Sat May 24, 2008 9:52 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Is that a bad thing? If alvinz is really protown, can we trust him to not screw up the game? I'd rather not bet the game on that, even in the incredibly unlikely instance that he is town.
Do you seriously think that I'll hammer someone for fun again? I've already said I won't mess around anymore.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

minneko wrote:Xyl, may we please replace alvinz95 with a player who is willing to play the game properly insead of intentionally hurting his own team? Thank you.
So a "scummy" player should be replaced just because they are hurting to town? That makes no sense. You can't replace me for my play style. Its just not right. And I'm already starting to play properly.
minneko wrote:In the whole xyzzy/rolfcopter argument, xyzzy is coming off more protown IMO.
How xyzzy's argument is complete bogus and flawed:
-He is implying he is willing to lynch me even if I'm the doc because I'm a liability (thats like saying, lets lynch the investigated townie just because he's acting scummy!)
-He is definitely scum because of that.
-He is stubborn on me
-He is "woah i'm an IC i'm right you all suck"
-Continually lingering on the fact that I'm destroying the game, when I'm really not
-I find most of his posts just as a comeback or a shot back, rather than a defense.
xyzzy wrote:You have no understanding of good town play, or else you'd see that a player who makes the attacks you're making are absurd.
"i'm cool, you're not, you suck" play
xyzzy wrote:Is that a bad thing? If alvinz is really protown, can we trust him to not screw up the game? I'd rather not bet the game on that, even in the incredibly unlikely instance that he is town.
you keep on using my dumb hammer as an excuse that I'm completely screwing up the game.
EA wrote:Alvinz: What evidence led you to the conclusion that "most likely all the scum are on my wagon"?
Because, I'm the doc, they are definitely going to seize a chance to start a wagon on the dumb town person.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #28) » Sat May 24, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Bah, have a lot to say, but can't now. Its too late. Tomorrow morning.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #29) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:09 am

Post by alvinz95 »

minneko wrote:-No, it's like saying "Maybe we should lynch someone who is likely town because there is a good chance he will DOOM US if he survives to endgame". Which makes sense. Please stay rational so we don't have to do that.
-No, he's not. Whether he's taking it too far or not, it doesn't guarantee him being scum. That's just silly.
-You're in a terrible position to accuse others of stubbornness, which isn't a scum tell anyway.
-IC's are for newb games. They don't exist here. ><
-You were.
-Nah, he's attacking back.</dismissive>
1. No, that makes no sense. Why would you risk a lylo just for a dumb person?
2. Well, right now I think xyzzy is 90% scum.
3. Fair enough.
4. Don't be a wise guy. You know I meant "experienced".
5. Again, don't be a wise guy. I was, but I haven't been for the past few posts, but you and xyzzy continually are using that as an excuse.
6. No, he's just shooting back like a wise guy. See post 173 as an example.
minneko wrote:No, it's a "you're being unreasonable on purpose, please stop" post which was perfectly correct.
What is with your support of xyzzy? Scumpal? I was beginnning to think that, then doubted myself because you unvoted and requested a replacement of me, but now your making me change my mind.
minneko wrote:The concern is legitimate. If you keep going the way you were going like.. yesterday, there's a serious risk of that happening. You've done it once, it's not unreasonable to assume if given a chance you'd do it again.
You STILL are lingering on the fact that I'm messing it up. You AGAIN support xyzzy. Your goal is to probably convince the town and start the wagon on me.
minneko wrote:So you're act irrational and scummy on purpose, and when people call you out on it, they are guaranteed scum? That makes sense. :/
Scum want the easiest lynch possible. After I did the fun hammer, they immediately thought that I was the easiest lynch. I know I'm the doctor, scum know I'm town. A real town will see through the dumbness. Scum are trying to start a wagon on me because 1. I'm a powerrole and 2. Easiest target, to "have a legitimate excuse" though it is completely flawed currently.
roflcopter wrote:'m sensing a minineko-xyzzy-eljcko axis of evil. in fact, minineko moreso than eljcko after that last doozy.
In my opinion, I'm thinking xyzzy-EA-eljcko or xyzzy-EA-minneko. I'm about 60% sure that minneko is scum.
minneko wrote:2. Well, there are 8 of us, and most likely 3 scums. That is quite likely LyLo. We should be careful. Bla bla obv obv.
So that is the reason why we should lynch a powerrole! You make no sense. This has to be scum.
minneko wrote:My concern was legitimate. Do you want a guy running around being reckless, useless and uncooperative for the entire game? Yes, I know he stopped doing that - that's not my point. But it seems strange for you to call me out on doing something where the intent was only to benefit town.
AGAIN
, you try to use this as an excuse. Trying to persuade the town to vote. You know scum? Its not going to work anymore.

What I make of minneko reply to roflcopter's attack was weak. All you did was just reflect and let it run through you rather than giving a proper defense. You just say "what is with the sarcasm" and "so what?" "thats obvious" "oooookay" "I don't take the internet seiously!"
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Here's my analysis of each of today's lynch candidates. You'll notice I left off Roflcopter and IcemanE, this is intentional. They can only be scum if Alvinz is scum (they both declined the opportunity to hammer Alvinz, which they wouldn't have if they were scum and Alvinz town), so if either or both of them is scum then Alvinz must be scum and as such there's no reason to even consider lynching them before Alvinz.

2extreme1
has done nothing today but bandwagon, first on Khelvaster then on Alvinz. In neither of these two posts does he come up with any insight of his own, and on the Khel vote he doesn't even tell what he finds suspicious of him. Both times, he looks more like he's "going with the flow" than scumhunting.

Not convinced he's scum, but I may pressure vote him if he continues down the path of few small posts.

-----

Alvinz95
still sets my scumdar ablaze. I've played in a game where he was town before, and if I had a dollar for every difference between his play in that game and this one, I'd... uh... have a lot of money. (Sorry, my cleverness seems to be shot today.) His "village idiot" defense is crap and my attempt to get him to give his real reason for quick-hammering Aly went unsuccessful, and there's no reason for a townie to be hiding that.

-----

Eljcko
has by far the strongest scum read other than Alvinz. All he's done today is try to stall the Alvinz wagon and then lurk like a champ. Combined with the craplogic from yesterday I still haven't seen him do anything I'd call protown. Actually since the Alvinz wagon has gone as far as it's gonna go at the moment and Eljcko needs some pressure I think he's a better use of my vote, so

Unvote, Vote: Eljcko

-----

Minineko
is the towniest player to me. I see no scumming under his name, only good analysis. Not much more I have to say about him.

-----

Xyzzy
I get a mixed signal from.
In general
I agree with the analysis he posts, but the attack on Alvinz/Ice/Eljcko and subsequent attack on Alvinz/Ice but not Eljcko makes no town sense. If Eljcko turns up scum, I would support a Xyzzy lynch.

I believe that answers everything asked of me, and more.
Roflcopter, THIS is why a DEFINITELY think of a Erratus, Minneko, and Xyzzy scum group. Saying Minneko is the "towniest" is giving your scumpal right to us. Xyzzy is 100% scum, and YOU, have not been too helpful. You dismiss extreme and elicjko, leaving your scum pals for the town to see =) Thanks!

[/quote]
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #31) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Gah computer won't copy and paste.
xyzzy wrote:Just so I can be sure of this, the only argument against me is that:

I'm on the wagon of someone who claimed something I don't believe.

Anything I'm missing? Or is this non-scumtell the only thing against me?
Pathetic. This type of stubborness Minneko, is scummy. You have ignored all that has been played against you, and have acted like a wise guy. If this is the only brought up against you, then why would you use me acting as a dumbfuck an excuse? The argument against you, is that you've implied that you're willing to give up a POWERROLE and get into LYLO just to get rid of a "pain" (not anymore).

My order of lynch after (if) I get lynched.
Xyzzy -> Erratus Apathos -> Minneko.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #32) » Thu May 29, 2008 11:09 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Xyzzy, get ova here.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:26 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Xyzzy abandoned the game, like he usually does when he loses. Jk. WHere are you?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

So, saying your claim is true, I am not scum. Then why are you pushing for my lynch if you know that nothing happened when you Roleblocked me? This claim is bogus.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

xyzzy wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:So, saying your claim is true, I am not scum. Then why are you pushing for my lynch if you know that nothing happened when you Roleblocked me? This claim is bogus.
Presumably you didn't send in the kill for your scum team.
These took alot of thinking. You are definetly confusing the town.

1. Khelvaster was originally "Roleblocker" and was
killed Night 0
YOU
replaced Khelvaster.

Based on this, Khelvaster could never had roleblocked me on Night 1. Reexplain. We can't ask Khelvaster (identity number 1) which sucks.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:03 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:I've lost all patience waiting for 2ex to post something substantial. He needs to at least post a suspect list
TODAY
, no exception.

Unvote, vote: 2extreme1
Trying to change the subject of your scumbuddy Xyzzy? Seriously, you could have given one thought on his claim.... but no, you had to vote extreme.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:49 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
roflcopter wrote:no, i'm not saying in terms of balance it would be broken, i'm saying in terms of fairmodding the first roleblocker shouldn't replace a hypothetical backup roleblocker because the backup roleblocker shouldn't know the first roleblocker's N0 target. i'm 100% confident however that this didn't happen and you are scum.
Good point.

I still think it's important that 2ex posts a suspect list before getting a chance to nighttalk. Once that happens the hammer will fall.
Give us your thoughts on xyzzy's claim! Goddammit. Are you just ignoring him?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 am

Post by alvinz95 »

xyzzy wrote:hi! please vote for roflcopter.
Why don't you vote for roflcopter?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:19 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I can see the plan scum are trying to play out. They are trying to make it seem as though iceman or rofl and me are scum. Minneko was the townie out of my wagon. Minneko was against me and I was against Minneko. By showing that she was town can give people the thought that I'm scum.

Last night, I protected roflcopter, because he was the most townly.

Right now its 4 vs 2. Ectomancer and Erratus are scum. (Korts may have bussed his partner tho).

Vote: Erratus Apathos

-Completely ignoring xyzzy's claim
-Jumping on my wagon
-Basically on xyzzy's side(scum)
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:56 am

Post by alvinz95 »

roflcopter wrote:1) i am so awesome for nailing xyzzy to the wall like that
2) thank you alvin for the protect
3) this should come as no surprise to anyone keeping up with the thead
vote: korts

i would be open to the idea of voting erratus as well, i see the argument for him as scum also, but as the korts case is my own i'm sticking with it for now.
1. Yes you are.
2. Your welcome
3. Sure.
EA wrote:So tell me, how does switching from "I think xyzzy is town and don't want his lynch" to "I think xyzzy is scum and I intend to hammer him" solely on the basis of his claim constitute ignoring his claim?
You've missed the point. You ignored him for 3 days, then merely just said "I would hammer". Thats still ignoring. If you ACTUALLY HAMMAHED then this case could be closed. You were more like "I know xyzzy is with my scum team, and I'm going to try to make everyone look at extreme, and hey! I'll throw in a little "I will hammer" sentence to make it look like I'm actually paying attention."
EA wrote:
I said wrote:-Jumping on my wagon
Oh your god, I suck.
Ain't that right Bubba? THATS RIGHT! :P I'm the doctor, you're scum, I am god.
EA wrote:You are right, everyone who thought xyzzy was town must be scum. I don't have the faintest idea how Minineko and I expected to get away with our obvscummery.
Thats why basically is in there.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:58 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I'm not sure where the roflcopter bussing xyzzy came in.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:55 am

Post by alvinz95 »

C'mon people. Erratus is obvious scum. Put him at L-1, heck hammah him before he can make up a bogus claim.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:38 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Ectomancer wrote:I think you both are wrong, especially not wanting to hear a claim there, Alvinz95. That's ridiculous play and I know for fact that you are town. Back off and let him claim for fuckssakes.
Sure, I was merely joking on my part. I just hope its not a claim that someone who took crack would say.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:40 am

Post by alvinz95 »

EBWOP:

How do you know for a fact that I'm town?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Ecto, wouldn't I have been TOLD that you were the nurse? What kind of shitty claim is that? The only way you would know that I'm the doc is if you were the cop or scum, and I'm thinking scum.

90% Positive

Xyzzy/Erratus Apathos/Ectomancer
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:41 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Unvote, Vote: Ectomancer

No need for a claim, just hammah.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:41 am

Post by alvinz95 »

EBWOP:

There was already a claim.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:45 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Korts wrote:Let's give the guy a chance for some famous last words.
Lol.

MCR.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:08 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Korts wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
Korts wrote:Pretty shiny last words, considering. Now, hammah time!
You guys really are impatient for the mod to show that I was right. Wipe the drool off your face, jeesus. :roll:
I lol'd :D
woot. me 2. rofl. lmao. lol. roflcopter! lol
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:10 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Ectomancer wrote:
icemanE wrote:
vote: Ecto

Might as well get it over with - EA tomorrow.
There is no tomorrow. Good game Scum.
The mod is looking. Good.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:39 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Fuck, this is confusing me.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:43 am

Post by alvinz95 »

A: EA is scum didn't send in a kill, Rofl is vigilante killed korts.
B: Vice versa.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:45 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I don't see how scum couldn't get in a kill. This means
A: Theres a roleblocker
B: Its a 1 shot Mafia member
C: what the fuck, I can't comprehend this.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:47 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Roflcopter - back-up roleblocker? is that why he hated xyzzy's claim?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:49 am

Post by alvinz95 »

DAMMIT! THIS SITUATION IS TOO CONFUSING! HOW COULD KORTS HAVE DIED WITHOUT TOWN GETTING KILLED?

IF ROFLCOPTER WAS BLOCKER, THEN KORTS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN KILLED.
IF SOMEONE WAS VIGILANTE, THEN EA MUST HAVE KILLED SOMEONE.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:52 am

Post by alvinz95 »

icemanE wrote:Alvin, I agree. This is totally f'ed up. But I don't think we should do any more speculating on roles - that just gives people ideas. For example I didn't think of the backup role-blocker claim for rofl until you mentioned it, and its totally plausible. Now he can easily just claim that and it'll be believable. Also - no one vote until we figure this all out. If someone stacks two votes and the scum hammers to win, I'm gonna be pissed, especially since I have the chance to redeem myself after yesterday's screw up.
I don't think that claim would work, cause then how did Korts die?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:59 am

Post by alvinz95 »

icemanE wrote:
alvinz wrote: I don't think that claim would work, cause then how did Korts die?
Good point. I'm gonna go take a shower and think about this.
If theres a Mafia Doctor, then there MUST be a town vigilante.

WHAT WE KNOW
Erratus Apathos targets Roflcopter.
-This means that erratus CANNOT be the town vigilante
-Erratus can be scum, or another powerrole.

Icemann is the Tracker (can we be sure?)

I am Even-Night Doctor (confirmed by iceman)

Roflcopter
-Can be scum, or vig.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:00 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Roflcopter cannot be some other power role. He is either vigilante or scum. Why did only Korts die? Maybe the last mafia must have some 50% chance of working?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:07 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Nothing works! We need the brilliance and claim of EA and Rofl.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:36 am

Post by alvinz95 »

The bomb of rofl makes sense, because it is possible that Jenter (the cop) died when investigating rofl. I'm hesitant on believing EA's claim. Having 3 investigative roles in one game?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:52 am

Post by alvinz95 »

icemanE wrote:
alvinz wrote: The bomb of rofl makes sense, because it is possible that Jenter (the cop) died when investigating rofl. I'm hesitant on believing EA's claim.
Great point. I forgot that there were 2 casualties on N1. Here's the other possibility I see:

EA is scum.
Rofl is Serial Killer.

I think the SK's shot overrides the scums shot. Therefore, since EA aimed at rofl, and rofl aimed at Korts, Korts died instead of rofl. Also, this would make sense because in order for the SK to win he has to break it down so that there is only ONE remaining member of the town - i.e., he equals the number of townies alive. This ALSO explains why 2 people died on N-1. Judging by the way this game has been set up, with so many even/odd roles, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was an

ODD NIGHT SERIAL KILLER

That's why there weren't 2 kills on nights zero and two.

I think I've figured it out.
How does this "overriding" thing work? If Rofl is the SK, then i rather watch him win, cause he is one of the best new players.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:56 am

Post by alvinz95 »

we have to ask the mod on that one....
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

roflcopter wrote:
vote: erratus apathos

so, at this point a massclaim is both beneficial and has basically already happened. you guys guessed my role already, i'm the vig. not odd-night or anything, full on vigilante, but i got trigger-shy on night two though i clearly shouldn't have since i was right about korts.

night zero i did not shoot, as it is night zero and there is nothing to go on.
night one i made a gut call and shot jenter, i thought it looked like he was lurking and riding the general town sentiment. turned out i shot the cop so i felt pretty stupid.
night two i decided not to shoot after my mishap the night before, and since i was torn on which of korts and erratus would be scum and didn't want to misfire again.
last night i shot korts. primarily because of this:
Korts wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
Korts wrote:Pretty shiny last words, considering. Now, hammah time!
You guys really are impatient for the mod to show that I was right. Wipe the drool off your face, jeesus. :roll:
I lol'd :D
along with a careful reread and reaffirmation of what had made me suspicious the day before. that quote really, really looked like a celebration of scum who thought he had just won the game.

i think erratus must be a scum rolecop of some kind, which easily fits with the gunsmith claim.
I'm not too sure about this. There MUST be some kind of mafia member that can actually send in a kill. We've had mafia blocker and doctor, which means we must have a goon, a godfather, or something else.

If you are the vigilante, then how could a mafia night kill been stopped?

Careful on the voting rofl.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:49 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Lets manipulate what EA jsut said!
EA wrote: So I was on a game show this one time, and the host offered me two briefcases filled with thousands of dollars, and told me to pick one. I couldn't figure out which one had the most money in it, so I did the only sensible thing and turned both of them down.
So your saying that the "thousand dollars" is scum? So both are scum, Korts and you? Lol.

You should have said, one had 1 million dollars and the other one caused you to lose everything.

TOo late now...
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:50 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vote: No Lynch

Its the best thing we can do.

EA CLAIMED mafia! Lol! Thats a first.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:14 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Roflcopter, you REALLY got me! You are an amazing mafia player.
Is back.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”