Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon May 05, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Minineko »

If this weren't a basic game I'd be suspecting icemanE as a jester right about.... now.

Also, I'll
unvote, vote Phate
because I just realized he was in the game. Hii Phayt!

Meow.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Wed May 07, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Minineko »

eljcko wrote:1) Saying that "bummer" is not a scum-tell after a power role died right away. [rofl, AlyG,]
Yes, in a sense it is. Scum often want to act dissapointed about the death of a power role. It's not that big a tell - but it does seem odd that he would jump in to say only that.

Meow.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Wed May 07, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Minineko »

icemanE wrote: Hahaha! What the hell else did you want me to say in the first player post of the game???
Hahaha HAHA aha ahahaha ahaha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Umm.. I dunno, a random vote accomanied by a bad joke or praise of random.org? That's what all the cool kids are doing. ;) Or at worst, nothing at all. Anyways - this is a small tell and it's not worth arguing.

Meow.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Thu May 08, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Minineko »

roflcopter wrote:some questions for minineko:

(1) if it was a small tell that is not worth arguing, what do you think is worth arguing?

(2) if you had to make a nonrandom vote, who would it be for? why?
why isn't your vote on that person instead of still being used as a joke vote?
Dunno where you're going with this, but I'll bite :)

(1) This is a bit of a silly question, isn't it? Things that are almost totally insignificant aren't worth arguing. Not only is icemanE's tell very minor, there is absolutely nothing anyone can say that will change my mind of it being just that: a very minor tell. What _is_ worth arguing? Uhh.. anything significant? Something based on repeated tells, odd behavior from people, the validity of a claim, etc. Lots of things.

(2) Probably icemanE, based on that signle minor tell. I haven't really sensed anything else yet. Which is why my vote is still a random player. Once you're bringing this up, there's no real harm in
unvote
ing.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Thu May 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Minineko »

icemanE wrote:I like that the random voting stage ended VERY quickly in this game, it's a relatively pointless part of the game. If nothing else, my "tell" (which is obviously being looked WAY too far into, considering its even still being discussed) accomplished that.
Yes, but that doesn't nullify it, as it was unintentional. Err, thanks though, I guess. :)
roflcopter wrote:i don't think so, but we obviously disagree about the importance of iceman's early tell. you haven't said anything about the other textbook scum tell he has dropped, so i'll ask a follow up question. do you think iceman presented a sufficient case against alyg for his vote? in the same vein, what is your opinion of alyg's play so far?
icemanE's first post sort of baffles me. Part of the reason I'm not really comfortable using it as a big tell against him is that I don't know what to make of it. It sticks out more as strange than anything else, to me.

If you're referring to post 18, I assumed that was partly random.

Though I'm not denying the possibility of an AliG/rofl scumteam, I think all evidence iceman has posted it favor of it is nonsense.

Meow.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Thu May 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by Minineko »

Oh, missed a part. My opinion of AlyG so far? He's been kinda useless, but not necessarily scummy. I hope he can make himseld more useful soon :)

MrrRRowl.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Thu May 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Minineko »

Did you read my post? I said the first one. That would be #3.

And #63, for your reading failure.

Meow.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Fri May 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Minineko »

Gah, what a mess. alvin - that was terrible. I'd be willing to believe you're just stupid - but from your post today.. yeek.

vote alvinz95

(Also - sorry. I didn't notice day had started.)

Meow.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Fri May 16, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Minineko »

You may be right. I'm getting really conflicting reads off him.

I'm usually the first one to spot village idiots too :(
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Mon May 19, 2008 4:37 am

Post by Minineko »

alvinz95 wrote: Cause I'm playing recklessly in this game and trying out a new style which is acting incredibly scummy :P .
Being stupid is NOT a good strategy. It only benefits scum.

TOWNIE acting stupid
-We lose a townie opinion
-Often gets self lynched

SCUM acting stupid
-Is impossible to read
-Can get away with all sorts of things (i.e. we almost dismissed you as village idiot)

So, until you turn around and start making an effort at scumhunting, vote will not move.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Mon May 19, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Minineko »

icemanE wrote:
And #63, for your reading failure.
What?
I said, YOUR FIRST POST baffles me. Then you ask which post it is. Duuht, the first one?
alvinz95 wrote:Cop?
The Cop is dead, reading is tech.

Lastly, happy birthday, Xyl!

Meow.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Mon May 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by Minineko »

OMGUS much?

I have the same issue as with lurkers. If we can't read you, how on Earth are we supposed to figure out your alignment? If we lynch you, there's a good chance you're town, and if we don't, you could be scum getting away with murder.

Seriously, play properly, or don't be in so many games. The way you are playing now only hurts the town. That's why my vote is on you.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Minineko »

alvin the town is on you because you are intentionally huting us.

You are in a very bad position to tell others they suck.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Tue May 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by Minineko »

alvinz95 wrote:Actually you are wrong. The mafia and scum are on me because it'll help them. And you realize there is only 2 votes on me compared to 3 on xyzzy.
That doesn't make any sense. Being on you does not help the mafia. You are totally useless. Number of votes is not representative of player skill.

Khel was insanely scummy earlier. Has nothing to do with you. I'm much more preoccupied by either getting you to play properly or having you replaced. Then I'll move on to who I find scummy.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Sat May 24, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Minineko »

xyzzy wrote:
Minineko wrote:If this weren't a basic game I'd be suspecting icemanE as a jester right about.... now.

Also, I'll
unvote, vote Phate
because I just realized he was in the game. Hii Phayt!

Meow.
Jesters are an abomination against all that is good. If Xyl put one in a game I would personally find him and point radiation at him to make him sterile.
I've seen Jesters in IRC ;) Fire!

Anyways, I'm not quoting that huge post but I'll say a lot of it makes sense.

Err, alvinz is doc? UGH.
unvote
, I guess.
Xyl, may we please replace alvinz95 with a player who is willing to play the game properly insead of intentionally hurting his own team? Thank you.
This is a much better solution than lynching a claimed doc.
Playing in a way you don't like is not a grounds for replacement.

In the whole xyzzy/rolfcopter argument, xyzzy is coming off more protown IMO. But I'm not entirely convinced either is scum.

[By the way, sorry for the prolonged absence, I was insanely busy all week staying up to early morning hours to finish both schoolwork and real work. That shouldn't happen to such extreme degrees again.]

Mrrowwl.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Sat May 24, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Minineko »

That post wasn't about you. I'm talking about xyzzy and roflcopter.
alvinz95 wrote:So a "scummy" player should be replaced just because they are hurting to town? That makes no sense. You can't replace me for my play style. Its just not right. And I'm already starting to play properly.
No, not a scummy person. Someone who is being scummy on purpose and refuses to play properly. You seem to be playing more reasonably now, though. So fine.
alvinz95 wrote:
minneko wrote:In the whole xyzzy/rolfcopter argument, xyzzy is coming off more protown IMO.
How xyzzy's argument is complete bogus and flawed:
-He is implying he is willing to lynch me even if I'm the doc because I'm a liability (thats like saying, lets lynch the investigated townie just because he's acting scummy!)
-He is definitely scum because of that.
-He is stubborn on me
-He is "woah i'm an IC i'm right you all suck"
-Continually lingering on the fact that I'm destroying the game, when I'm really not
-I find most of his posts just as a comeback or a shot back, rather than a defense.
-No, it's like saying "Maybe we should lynch someone who is likely town because there is a good chance he will DOOM US if he survives to endgame". Which makes sense. Please stay rational so we don't have to do that.
-No, he's not. Whether he's taking it too far or not, it doesn't guarantee him being scum. That's just silly.
-You're in a terrible position to accuse others of stubbornness, which isn't a scum tell anyway.
-IC's are for newb games. They don't exist here. ><
-You were.
-Nah, he's attacking back.</dismissive>
alvinz95 wrote:
xyzzy wrote:You have no understanding of good town play, or else you'd see that a player who makes the attacks you're making are absurd.
"i'm cool, you're not, you suck" play
No, it's a "you're being unreasonable on purpose, please stop" post which was perfectly correct.
alvinz95 wrote:
xyzzy wrote:Is that a bad thing? If alvinz is really protown, can we trust him to not screw up the game? I'd rather not bet the game on that, even in the incredibly unlikely instance that he is town.
you keep on using my dumb hammer as an excuse that I'm completely screwing up the game.
The concern is legitimate. If you keep going the way you were going like.. yesterday, there's a serious risk of that happening. You've done it once, it's not unreasonable to assume if given a chance you'd do it again.
alvinz95 wrote:
EA wrote:Alvinz: What evidence led you to the conclusion that "most likely all the scum are on my wagon"?
Because, I'm the doc, they are definitely going to seize a chance to start a wagon on the dumb town person.
So you're act irrational and scummy on purpose, and when people call you out on it, they are guaranteed scum? That makes sense. :/
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Sat May 24, 2008 8:39 pm

Post by Minineko »

[Disclaimer: Posting this at 3:36 AM after a very bizarre and only semi-existant sleeping schedule]
Xyl wrote:
Playing in a way you don't like is not a grounds for replacement.
Okay, fair enough. I thought maybe it would be justifiable under the "play to win, don't make your team lose on purpose" rule, but he seems to be behaving now, so all is cool :)
roflcopter wrote:i see minineko has taken it upon himself to answer for xyzzy. interesting.
I did what? In what post? Show me. ><

If you're referring to the 6 points, he was talking to me. So you have no point. I said xyzzy was looking more protown than you, and he said no, look how xyzzy is flawed. I replied with how I disagree. That's hardly "answering for xyzzy". Basically you're attacking me for anwering a question.
roflcopter wrote:who died and made you the king of proper playing? oh, i see the mod already gave you the bitchslapping you deserved for being a righteous tool.
My concern was legitimate. Do you want a guy running around being reckless, useless and uncooperative for the entire game? Yes, I know he stopped doing that - that's not my point. But it seems strange for you to call me out on doing something where the intent was only to benefit town.

I have a question for you now. What was the point of this statement? All it is is a personal attack. Even if it _were_ true, its only purpose is to paint me as an asshole, not as scum. I don't appreciate it.
of course you're not sure either of us is scum, since you know i'm not and he's your partner. thats just the kind of wishy washy bullshit i would expect from a scumbag who doesn't know which way the chips are gonna fall yet.
Oooookay. Or ya know, maybe I'm really not sure? This is your closest thing to a point. But it really isn't. It's just "hey, this coincides something scum _might_ say"..
questions for neko:
1. did you actually bother to read anything i wrote?
2. how do you feel about the likelihood that we are in lylo?
3. why didn't you make any mention of this at all in your glorious return post?
Okay, sure, I'll bite. :)

1. Yes. Why?
2. Well, there are 8 of us, and most likely 3 scums. That is quite likely LyLo. We should be careful. Bla bla obv obv.
3. Becase (1) isn't normally something I should have to say and (2) is obvious and has been brought up already.

What's with the luxuriant sarcasm, anyways? It's insulting. It's a good thing I don't take Internets seriously!

I'm very interested in what alvinz95 has to say now. :)

Meow.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Minineko »

alvinz95 wrote:1. No, that makes no sense. Why would you risk a lylo just for a dumb person?
2. Well, right now I think xyzzy is 90% scum.
3. Fair enough.
4. Don't be a wise guy. You know I meant "experienced".
5. Again, don't be a wise guy. I was, but I haven't been for the past few posts, but you and xyzzy continually are using that as an excuse.
6. No, he's just shooting back like a wise guy. See post 173 as an example.
1. You're right. That's why I wanted a replacement. But again, smart-alvinz has replaced idot-alvinz so I'm happy and ready to move onto other things.
2. Fair enough.
4. Okay.
5. Okay.
6. Oookay. </dismissive>
alvinz95 wrote:What is with your support of xyzzy? Scumpal? I was beginnning to think that, then doubted myself because you unvoted and requested a replacement of me, but now your making me change my mind.
My support of xyzzy? I said he was coming off more protown then roflcopter in their debate. That's ALL. Everything else I said about xyzzy was a direct answer to YOUR questions. So calling him my "scumpal" because of this seems a bit out of order.
alvinz95 wrote:
minneko wrote:The concern is legitimate. If you keep going the way you were going like.. yesterday, there's a serious risk of that happening. You've done it once, it's not unreasonable to assume if given a chance you'd do it again.
You STILL are lingering on the fact that I'm messing it up. You AGAIN support xyzzy. Your goal is to probably convince the town and start the wagon on me.
No, I no longer have any interest in your lynch. I believe your claim.
alvinz95 wrote:
minneko wrote:So you're act irrational and scummy on purpose, and when people call you out on it, they are guaranteed scum? That makes sense. :/
Scum want the easiest lynch possible. After I did the fun hammer, they immediately thought that I was the easiest lynch. I know I'm the doctor, scum know I'm town. A real town will see through the dumbness. Scum are trying to start a wagon on me because 1. I'm a powerrole and 2. Easiest target, to "have a legitimate excuse" though it is completely flawed currently.
"Fun" hammer? ><

I'll concede this point. But I don't want your lynch.
alvinz95 wrote:
minneko wrote:2. Well, there are 8 of us, and most likely 3 scums. That is quite likely LyLo. We should be careful. Bla bla obv obv.
So that is the reason why we should lynch a powerrole! You make no sense. This has to be scum.
No, I don't want your lynch.
[Again, you're in a bad position to accuse others of nonsense.]
alvinz95 wrote:
AGAIN
, you try to use this as an excuse. Trying to persuade the town to vote. You know scum? Its not going to work anymore.
I'm. Not. Trying. To. Convince. Anyone. To. Vote. You. Anymore. Not once since your claim have I wanted your lynch.
alvinz95 wrote:What I make of minneko reply to roflcopter's attack was weak. All you did was just reflect and let it run through you rather than giving a proper defense. You just say "what is with the sarcasm" and "so what?" "thats obvious" "oooookay" "I don't take the internet seiously!"
That's because that's all rofl's attack was. It was a bunch of sarcasm, personal attacks, and nonpoints.
roflcopter wrote:your concern was pretentious. of course i prefer people not to be useless, reckless or uncooperative but it is their right to be so and unless they actually break any rules you have no right to ask for their replacement while they are trying to play the game. would you like me to be replaced because i'm hurting your feelings?
Fine. That doesn't make me scum in any way.

This is the last I'll say on this because it isn't relevant in the slightest bit. He, earlier on, was refusing to play to make any effots in this game. I felt this violated rule 16. But either way, this isn't a point, and I'm fine with alvinz now.
roflcopter wrote:
neko wrote:Oooookay. Or ya know, maybe I'm really not sure? This is your closest thing to a point. But it really isn't. It's just "hey, this coincides something scum _might_ say"..
nice deflection, scum. it not only coincides with something scum _might_ say, it coincides with something town _shouldn't_ say, which makes it all the more likely it is something scum _did_ say.
That's... not even close to a deflection. Anyways, how is it something that town shouldn't say? That's the part of your point I guess I didn't understand.
roflcopter wrote:
neko wrote:2. Well, there are 8 of us, and most likely 3 scums. That is quite likely LyLo. We should be careful. Bla bla obv obv.
if its so obvious then why are you still arguing with alvin over being helpful instead of actually scumhunting? i'd think that, as town, you'd have a vested interested in lynching right instead of losing. this is the essence of lylo.
I'm not arguing with alvinz about being helpful, I'm arguing with him about you and xyzzy. And at this point, my lynch would involve losing so I'm kind of trying to avoid it as well.
roflcopter wrote:so, neko:
you haven't gotten enough out of the discussion between myself and xyzzy to decide anything more than that xyzzy is more probably town.
you have also unvoted alvin, given his doctor claim (something others should follow suit in because thats what you do after a doctor claim)
can you present us with any alternatives?
Errr, that's all correct.

I'm actually considering roflcopter-alvinz as probable scum right now just because of their interactions. They both know that they only need one more mislynch to get the game in their hands. Alvinz totally jumped on me as soon as I said I thought xyzzy was winning the argument, which was strange. This whole argument just seems planned in advance.

If it isn't you two, thenI have no idea who it is. Just about everyone else is lurking.

I also really don't like EA's excuses for lurking. We have a TIME LIMIT man. GET IN HERE! Arrgh.

And everyone else laying low, post more. This game really isn't active enough. Either the scums are hiding amongst the lurkers, or I'm completely outscummed here. Either way, your lurking is bad. Stop it.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Wed May 28, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Minineko »

I'm here, just waiting on Korts to finish his postings.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by Minineko »

Neato, looking forward to 'em :)

Meow.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #21) » Thu May 29, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Minineko »

xyzzy, claim or die.

I'm going to wait for that before posting my thoughts.
-_'_-
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Minineko »

xyzzy's claim is zanily bad. Need to think about this one.. when is the deadline currently set?
-_'_-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”