Mini 578 - Mistery at Montescuro - Game Over!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #0) » Mon May 05, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Hello.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #1) » Mon May 05, 2008 5:24 am

I'm doing an emergency analysis on MBF, and will prioritize the reading of day 2 which should be completed soon. I urge you not to hammer until I can write out my thoughts.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #2) » Mon May 05, 2008 7:16 am

Let me write something for the record: I am the worse possible candidate for building a case, but I am about 5 for 5 in lynching scum at the moment. I'll preface this post with a playstyle note: I am much better at detecting genuineness through wording, subtle variances in playtsyle, differences between appropriate emotional responses and deceptive compensating and scum psychology, which branches into general tendencies of mafia players, their mind state, their calculated chance of survival in function of their liberty of actions*, the leeway they give to their scum partners' mistakes and so on so forth. A lot of this has become second nature to me and I find it difficult, and exhausting, to re-invent the wheel.

To allow you to follow my thought process, I will present you my ideas and opinions in the best way I can, but please keep in mind that it is no easy feat to surface all the micro-behaviors that automatically register in my scumdar.

I'm not advocating that you should blindly follow me, in fact I am totally against any kind of sheepishness. However, I am positive that I'll be ten times as useful to you in terms of scumhunting than my predecessor. If Near's niche was to convince you he was not scum, my forte would be to actually
find
your scum. It is a lucky chain of events that he is the one I am replacing.

Enough chit-chat, let's get down to the meat of this post:

FOS: Dasquian

I'll try not to reiterate what has already been written about this subject and only add precise, original content to his case, but keep in mind I do have blind spots and was forced to speedread this second half of the game.

Let me begin by plucking out specific day1 posts from Dasquian's messy unibrow to provide additional context to my day2 analysis:
Dasquian wrote:So you're going to vote Near then, right? Given you think that there's a 68.3% chance I'm bussing him, it follows that you think we're both scum. Near has the bigger bandwagon.
The subject, "DAZ", is documented to exhibit "clinginess-to-town" symptoms, that are often a precursor to scumeopathic diseases. In attaching himself to a town under an imminent threat of deadline lynch, I believe he is following the classic mafia playbook to the letter.
Dasquian wrote:What? We lynch the claim tracker (as ridiculous as the timing of his claim is, AND IT IS) instead of Mr Scummy Near who has lurked all day and is not posting through L-2 and L-1 now? I say "not posting" rather than lurking now since it's the weekend and anyone gets a break for that in my book.
He references the aforementioned book. All joking aside, he is showing subtle signs of knowledge beyond the constrains of what town should know.

His quick turnaround on Near is acceptable as a standalone action, but I will return to my "appropriate emotional response" argument, and go so far as to say that he is completely incongruent with this (smart) move.

THE CORE OF THIS POST:

Dasquian wrote:OK. I can get behind that. I was feeling somewhat trapped by my previous conviction on Near and our proximity to the deadline, but in truth I'm going off it a bit.

Unvote, vote DarlaBlueEyes

I did a quick skim of her posts - things that stand out are:

- Continual scumbuddy hunting/logic. She doesn't seem to hunt individual scum so much as look for the pair, and accuse pairs. I'm not sure if this is a scum-tell, but it is pretty weird. It would be a behaviour scum might fall into more readily, given their own constant awareness of scum-mates.
- "A good townsperson wants the mafia gone, and would be searching for them, therefore the most logical reasoning would be that those laying low are either Scum or a Non-Townie. " is something to come back on if DBE shows up scum, given it suggests her scum-mates would have been active at the time.
- Stuff about Coron's claim you've already covered, and I agree with. Seems like it's a cheap shot at Coron to set him up for tomorrow, because you know he's a tracker.

I'll put my vote back on Near to make sure we get
a
lynch if it goes that way, but this feels better. Near, please stay active and comment on as much as you can, you can always be revoted.
I present you post subject 515 in the timeline, and only 3 days from deadline. This right here is the moneypost.

From this single post here, the scum have spelled their own downfall; considering DAZ is scum, which we have substantial evidence to believe.

Taking in account the terrible timing of this post (just before the 8 page marathon), we can observe several points of interest from it:
  • It is DAZ's first departure from his tunnelvision on Near.
  • The recipient of this unexpected attack is DBE.
  • DAZ connects DBE to other players, under the assumed prediction that she is scum.

• More predictions on Coron's alignment, in all likelihood under the belief that he will come off as more town as a result.
Now, let's look at DBE and DAZ. Both on opposing bandwagons. Daz Dillinger here is panting and proclaiming that Coron tells the truth, while Darla is pushing the wagon.

Now, usually pushing a wagon like this would be the tell of an uninformed, goody goody townie. However, Darla is pushing the wagon
behind
Guardian. This basically gives her the alibi of "Guardian did it stronger, harder and faster". So in reality, she
isn't
exposing herself; she's setting up a future defensive gambit.

FOS: Darla

So what do we have ? A scumprophet who knows players' alignment, a scumsuccubus that slips herself inside power role wagons. This particular wagon ended in a train wreck, and she is all the more dubious for it.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Dasquian wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:ahha, but in reality, a scum knows not to attract attention to themselves, and thus would inhibit less votes for themselves, and thereby winning the game.

on the off chance you get a reckless scum, who gets himself lynched quickly, you can only assume the townspeople are playing it safe in order to not be lynched.

A good townsperson wants the mafia gone, and would be searching for them, therefore the most logical reasoning would be that those laying low are either Scum or a Non-Townie.
I agree with you on some very broad principles, that it benefits scum to lay low more than it benefits town. However I think the rest of your thinking is severely, severely flawed.

Firstly, you are assuming that the scum in this game are good players. This may be true. It's not a safe assumption, though. The last minigame I played we had some impossibly scummy newbie spend days under debate because his actions were so textbook scum. He was scum. Scum make mistakes too.

And even then, if scum don't make mistakes, it's a huge jump to assume they are excellent puppetmasters who can avoid votes all game. Sure, they're better informed and have some buds who are on-side, but it takes mad skills to avoid focus all game.

Thirdly, not getting voted is not a scum-tell even though it benefits scum more directly to not be lynched (ie, town can afford more casualties by game design, scum need to stay not lynched). A good player avoids suspicion whatever his alignment because (Jester roles notwithstanding) it
always
benefits your win condition not to get lynched. A good scum won't get lynched. Neither will a good townie or SK. If someone isn't getting votes, they could be any of those things. Or...

Finally - it's Day 1. We can only cope with so many people getting talked about in detail at a time - chances are that the less scummy half of the town will get through D1 without too much bother. Yos2 and Singing Librarian aren't getting much focus atm, for example - do I think they should? No. Because there are better people to look at and focus needs precisely that - focus. The fact some people have no votes is indicative of little more than the fact other people have been caught in the spotlight more.
QFT

I agree with your views thus why I do not have a FoS on you (the previous was only because of the creepy duck ;) )

I still suspect Mac however.
Furthermore, this post strikes me as two mafia asking each other "do we buss, do we agree, what do we do ?"
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I am really not happy with our results, and I feel played.

My results last night, As the watcher, revealed not much, no one else targeted the player that I did.

I am in a toss up as to who I think is scum,
I am very suspicious of a Mac/Dasquain alliance due to the comment (by Mac)
Im still unwilling to vote Dasquian, so you can forget that option.
(Post 670)

I am a bit suspicious of Guardian, but not certain of anything at this point.
DBE distancing from Dasquian, but more importantly, she attempts to connect him to mac. Seriously lol,
they've gotta stop doing this.

Other minor points on Darla:

1)
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:All that to say Guardian's push for a Coron lynch really seemed out of no where, and his 'Trust Me' well I am afraid I don't have as much trust for him anymore.

(man I feel like I am rambling..sorry =/)

FoS Guardian
This is hypocrisy at its finest, ladies and gentlemen. She's doing exactly what I predicted she would do (damn I wish I was playing this game real-time so I could place preventive measures to avoid this kind of blatant mafia tactics).

2)
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:ahha, but in reality, a scum knows not to attract attention to themselves, and thus would inhibit less votes for themselves, and thereby winning the game.
She seems to know a lot about scum.

3) Her predecessor was not exactly the epitome of townieness either.

4) A watcher is a claim that is unlikely to be counter-claimed. Not only this, but its rare that there is both a tracker and a watcher in a game.

---

You'd think I'm finished by now, but there's literally a whole bunch of other stuff I should cover before I leave. For example, I feel that both Dasquian and Darla's attempt at ending the day asap as we speak is yet another major scumtell. They want to preserve their lead at the expense of connecting themselves a little further.*

O.K. so let's recapitulate:

DAZ's main suspect was Near, but he suspects Darla on the side and connects her with some various players.

Darla's main suspect is mac, but she suspects DAZ on the side, and connects him with mac.

Its crystal clear to me that they're both enemies of the state.

I have read Yosarian's case on MBF. I feel his OMGUS argument has been misapplied to Mike. I do not endorse a MBF lynch at all.

In fact, I feel that most of it is nonsense that Yosarian got caught up in. Yosarian, please re-allocate your resources to more meaningful campaigns.

Vote: Dasquian

I hope you all realize the very real threat that these two pose to the town.

If you are SOMEHOW still unconvinced, I am open to discussion, as always.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #3) » Mon May 05, 2008 7:18 am

EBWOP

For some reason, I changed the tense mid-sentence. All this should be in the past tense:
DAZ's main suspect was Near, but he suspects Darla on the side and connects her with some various players.

Darla's main suspect is mac, but she suspects DAZ on the side, and connects him with mac.
Yo wassup Joudas.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #4) » Mon May 05, 2008 7:45 am

I've now extensively reviewed the MBF case and find absolutely nothing worth lynching him for.

On the other hand, Darla and Daz just keep on getting worse.

This is the MafiaWiki definition of a watcher:
The Watcher is a somewhat common information role that can target a person at night and learn who targeted that person the same night.
Now watch very closely:

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I targeted Dasquian. I am very suspicious of him and Mac.

I think Guardian could possibly be scum but it doesn't fit as well in my mind.

Near is probably a townie, but could be scum I suppose, though I find it doubtful.

I now wish I hadn't been so suspicious of Coron, but he did play it in a manor that promoted suspicion.
Why would you target a player you find suspicious ? Are you looking for power roles ??
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #5) » Mon May 05, 2008 10:27 am

Joudas wrote:I'm open for discussion regarding Dasquian - he's on my 'likely suspects' list right now, but DBE, I think, has claimed honestly. I see your points, but I disagree with them.
That's why I'm voting Dasquian.

Tonight, DBE targets Guardian. If he is killed, we will know who the killer scum is.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #6) » Mon May 05, 2008 10:29 am

Joudas wrote:
Albert wrote:its rare that there is both a tracker and a watcher in a game.
My friend, I've played maybe 40 games more than you on this site. I've even modded with Claus before.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #7) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:17 am

I'm waiting on MBF to post his thoughts on Dasq, Blueeyes and your case.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #8) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:59 am

Guardian is very likely town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #9) » Mon May 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Dasquian wrote:Is this a belief that follows from DBE's part in Coron's lynch, or have you gleaned it from his play directly? If so (or even, if not), what do you think of his propensity for switching his vote around so readily?
Both. Same thing as MBF.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #10) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:01 pm

Naw. That was in response to this:
Joudas wrote:
Albert wrote:its rare that there is both a tracker and a watcher in a game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #11) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:34 pm

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:(btw holy crap Albert you're very intimidating xD)
lol sorry

See, I'm all nice and smiley in reality :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #12) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:40 pm

What do you think about this quote ?
Joudas wrote:
Albert wrote:Why would you target a player you find suspicious ? Are you looking for power roles ??
This, I think, is more a matter of her being new to Mafia and not fully understanding roles and role interactions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #13) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:56 pm

Darla, would it be okay if you unvoted MBF to prevent, say, a situation where a mafiate would drop the hammer before Mike could respond to a few key points ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #14) » Tue May 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Are you guys serious ?

Okay...

Yosarian, Joubert, all of ya'll, riddle me this:

Can a power role fail so badly at reading their own role pm as to employ their abilities for the opposite effect ?

This is a grown lady we are talking about here, guys (heck, she's older than me). I find it incredulous to buy into this gambit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #15) » Tue May 06, 2008 5:47 pm

That's just fucking stupid.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #16) » Tue May 06, 2008 5:56 pm

We have to lynch her
eventually
. I want everyone to agree that she gets the noose tomorrow, unless Guardian somehow survives.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #17) » Wed May 07, 2008 2:35 am

Not a single one of you is voting scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #18) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:39 am

Dasquian, DBE and Yosarian. There's your scumteam. Good day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #19) » Wed May 07, 2008 10:26 am

If Singing Librarian, Pyro and Mac give their support to lynch the Dasquian scum, we will win. No doubt about it. A Dasquian lynch will provoke an unstoppable chain of events leading to three rapid successive scum lynches, and Yosarian is severely misguided if he thinks that he can end the day with another townie killed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #20) » Wed May 07, 2008 1:21 pm

I like this "mafia persona" you put on. It makes our job
so
much easier when you're scum Yosarian.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #21) » Wed May 07, 2008 2:13 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I like this "mafia persona" you put on. It makes our job
so
much easier when you're scum Yosarian.
:roll:

So, were you going to actually make a case against me, or are you just continue to insist that you're smarter then everyone else and everyone should just follow you blindly?
You being scum is dependent on both DBE and Dasq to be scum as well, from where I stand. Hence, it doesn't serve the town to talk about you. Its not like you're going to kill me tonight anyway, with a cop in the open.

Dasquian's gotta die for me to win. SingingLibrarian, Pyro and Mac, the game is in your hands now. Make me win or make me lose.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #22) » Thu May 08, 2008 7:32 am

As it stands, Dasquian will be lynched at deadline, and I am very happy about this.
mikeburnfire wrote:ABR, is my abandoning of the Near wagon (your predecesor) on Day 1 a bad thing?
It was your call, and yours alone. If you were extremely certain that Near was town, then abandoning the wagon was the right thing.
Guardian wrote:Albert, why do you keep not mentioning Joudas? You say we need pyro, mac, sl's, votes, but never mention joudas. why?
My memory sucks.
Macavenger wrote:Please elaborate on this part of your case, I'm not fully understanding it. Specifically, what are you seeing in that quote by Dasquian that shows knowledge of players' alignment?
Das wrote: What? We lynch the claim tracker (as ridiculous as the timing of his claim is, AND IT IS)
Oh, that's because he sides with the already-dead tracker, and sets up Near's lynch the next day; even apprehensive town wouldn't jump on that opportunity with so much certainty.

He also implies that the tracker is town by using the word "ridiculous" instead of a word like "scummy". As in, Dasq knew that Coron was town, and that Coron's play was a stupid mistake, instead of a mafia gambit.
Macavenger wrote: More generally, could you explain why you think Yosarian is the third member of the scumgroup, specifically as opposed to MBF or PyroDwarf? PyroDwarf in particular seems to fit into your theory better than Yosarian, and be very scummy independent of it, whereas I still don't see much of a case on Yos.
Its not useful to get into this at the moment, but its something I'd like to return to when both Dasq and DBE are proven scum.

I do not disagree that Pyro should be more closely examined, however I urge you to strongly consider writing off Dasquian for today, especially now that DBE-scum says she wants to lynch Pyro.
Singing Librarian wrote: "DAZ connects DBE to other players, under the assumed prediction that she is scum." I have read, re-read and triple-read Dasquian's post in question, and nowhere in it can I see this behaviour exhibited. I see Dasquian questioning DBE's method of hunting for scumpairs all the time, but there is no linking of her to other players.
First off, I'm really happy that you also think DBE is lying scum.

Second, I understand that I was unclear with this important part of my case, so I'll develop on that:
Dasquian wrote:OK. I can get behind that. I was feeling somewhat trapped by my previous conviction on Near and our proximity to the deadline, but in truth I'm going off it a bit.

Unvote, vote DarlaBlueEyes

I did a quick skim of her posts - things that stand out are:

- Continual scumbuddy hunting/logic. She doesn't seem to hunt individual scum so much as look for the pair, and accuse pairs. I'm not sure if this is a scum-tell, but it is pretty weird. It would be a behaviour scum might fall into more readily, given their own constant awareness of scum-mates.
-
"A good townsperson wants the mafia gone, and would be searching for them, therefore the most logical reasoning would be that those laying low are either Scum or a Non-Townie. " is something to come back on if DBE shows up scum, given it suggests her scum-mates would have been active at the time.

- Stuff about Coron's claim you've already covered, and I agree with. Seems like it's a cheap shot at Coron to set him up for tomorrow, because you know he's a tracker.
Dasquian says that if DBE shows up scum, it would mean that her partners would have been active at the time. This is unfounded logic, WIFOM, and serves no purpose other than to confuse the town if either of them shows up scum, not to mention that he has no reason to vote for DBE since it is
impossible
for her to get lynched at 3 days from deadline.

In other words, his vote and claim is just talk. Pure distancing and no harm done to his partner DBE.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #23) » Thu May 08, 2008 7:36 am

EBWOP

impossible = highly improbable in theory, considering the context. That means that Dasquian has no real hopes of getting DBE lynched, which is my point against him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #24) » Thu May 08, 2008 7:47 am

mikeburnfire wrote:Hey....

...is everybody voting Dasquian mainly because we think DBE is scum, but don't want to lynch her because her watcher role is so useful?
The answer to this question will be of no use whatsoever.

Guardian investigates DBE tonight. If Dasquian is scum and Guardian dies, we lynch DBE. If DBE is, by some inconceivable twist, a watcher, we lynch the scum that targeted Guardian and are left with one scum left.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #25) » Thu May 08, 2008 11:09 am

Yosarian2 wrote:Albert: Well, whatever. I'd still like to hear exactally why you think me and DBE is linked or whatever, you're the second person to say it and it makes absolutly no sense to me. I still don't really see your case on Dasquian either; you could run that past me again?
I feel the same way about your case on MBF. Let's just let the chips fall where they may, yes ?
Dasquian wrote:Frankly the quote you have there is just appalled shock that we'd D1 lynch anyone claiming power-role
solely for claiming a power-role
, when we had a better lynch lined up. Here's the quote in its entirety, which ABR chose not to share:
Dasquian wrote:What? We lynch the claim tracker (as ridiculous as the timing of his claim is, AND IT IS) instead of Mr Scummy Near who has lurked all day and is not posting through L-2 and L-1 now? I say "not posting" rather than lurking now since it's the weekend and anyone gets a break for that in my book.
Point stands. You defended Coron while he was alive because you knew he was town, IMO. It was your best strategical move, especially since your scum partner DBE was already on Coron's tail.

I also notice that it was the "weekend", and you could easily have missed the deadline with that unvote because players were "not posting" as you say. The fact remains that there's no way DBE would be lynched and that vote was scummy as all hell.

I'm very amused Dasquian and DBE are proving my point that all that distancing between them was total crap, by both seeming offended that I would implicate the other and post as little as possible about their thoughts on each other.

Check their recent posts, you just can't make this stuff up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #26) » Thu May 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Please go ahead and put Dasquian at -1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #27) » Thu May 08, 2008 1:23 pm

Macavenger wrote:Ugh, this recent post by DBE is just so incredibly scummy I can't get my mind around it.
We could very well cut the intermediary and lynch DBE on the spot. Do we have enough support ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #28) » Thu May 08, 2008 1:26 pm

Dasquian, you made a compelling argument, once upon a time:
Dasquian wrote:
I too am more inclined to believe that if Guardian is anything, he's a cop. It's about the only way I could excuse his actions as being pro-town, even if I still think he made very poor choices. Likewise,
I would side against DBE if it came to a "they can't both be right" situation on the basis that she first vague-claimed a power-role then fitted it to watcher after the tracker died.
Consider today's choice of lynch between you and DBE.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #29) » Thu May 08, 2008 1:32 pm

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:lol, lynch me if you will, you lose the watcher after losing the tracker, gotta give props to the scum in this game, you guys are playing us like a fiddle.
Hear that Yosarian ? Your girl is screaming for help. Are you going to swoop in, or will you abandon her in the hands of fate ? Either way, your mafia will quickly be disbanded. Be prepared.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #30) » Fri May 09, 2008 3:02 am

Dasquian has said his peace.

Hammer please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #31) » Fri May 09, 2008 3:32 am

Dasquian wrote:Not only has Guardian been making himself scummier in my eyes since then, but the statement ABR quoted
only holds
if it's very likely ABR and Guardian cannot both be town
, a conclusion which I think is too early to draw.[/color]
You're so nervous you can't even make sense, read or quote properly. How can we take anything you say seriously ?
Dasquian wrote:Near/ABR - Near basically "cleared" himself in deadline yesterday. That still holds, but doesn't totally clear ABR forever and ever. If ABR
is
scum, he's in a very strong position. Needless to say, I have far less than a favourable read on him since he's going hell-for-leather trying to get yours truly lynched. My biggest beef with him, however, is how eerily similar his play is to Guardian's. It's like he joined the game, saw that Guardian's tactics were effective and tolerated by the town, and decided to get a piece of that action. This alone makes me strongly wonder if we weren't giving Near-as-scum nearly enough credit.
This...is quite a lot of words, to say absolutely nothing. You must be cracking under pressure, Dasq.

I maintain that Dasq and DBE are tightly connected, with Yosarian as the ring leader of this happy party.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #32) » Fri May 09, 2008 3:58 am

He's all over the place, desperately scrambling to survive; he doesn't even know what he's doing at this point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #33) » Fri May 09, 2008 6:26 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:We could very well cut the intermediary and lynch DBE on the spot.
Unvote, vote DBE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #34) » Fri May 09, 2008 9:54 am

Guardian wrote:<--- temptation to hammer DBE.
Please do not waste any more time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #35) » Fri May 09, 2008 1:18 pm

DBE or Dasquian for today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #36) » Fri May 09, 2008 2:52 pm

Who are your buddies ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #37) » Fri May 09, 2008 3:04 pm

Is that who you've been taking mafia lessons from ? :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #38) » Fri May 09, 2008 3:06 pm

So um...why are you on the internets on a friday night ? Are you a nerd or something ? :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #39) » Fri May 09, 2008 4:03 pm

N-n-no....No.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #40) » Fri May 09, 2008 5:02 pm

What do you find endearing about me Lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #41) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:14 am

V/L/A

A couple quick notes:

1) Over my dead body are we lynching MBF.

2) Guardian and Mac need to make up their mind.

Dasquian: why would I listen to you if you're not listening to me ? I find it extremely scummy that you're not voting for DBE.

I've only skimmed the last few posts. No time. Cya later.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #42) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:55 am

To me, its very simple. Its extremely likely that there is at least one scum in the group of Dasquian, Yosarian and DBE. The fact that all three are attempting to derail a Dasquian and DBE bandwagon for a Pyro wagon, the easiest lynch out of their scum group, as mentioned by MBE and various others throughout the day who voiced their suspicions of Pyro, is enough evidence for me to think that Pyro is town.

We need a Dasquian or DBE lynch,
badly
. You don't even know how badly we need this today. If we go ahead and mislynch Pyro, tomorrow we are at Ly-lo and have no way of verifying DBE's results when Guardian dies. That's why a Pyro lynch is shit.

Everybody needs to seriously decide between DBE and Dasquian.

Guardian, you mislynched the tracker. Please stand aside and let me do my job. Your vote on DBE or Dasquian will be helpful. Don't go fucking around getting ideas. Thank you.

P.S.: Understand that my time is limited, and I just don't have the energy to put up with the crap of 3 scum + micro-managing all the townies getting cold feet right when we're about to make something happen. It pains me a great deal that some of you don't have the heart to see this Das/DBE-wagon through until the end. I got to keep composure too, but...damn it guys, its just so fucking essential that we get this lynch right. Don't let me down.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #43) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:07 am

Yosarian2 wrote:Hahaha...that's probably the scummiest sentance I've seen in a long, long, time. Pyro, is there some reason you're worried about what happens if a cop investigates you?

fos:Pyro

I'm interested to see what Albert has to say about this Pyro wagon...
Albert B. Rampage wrote:To me, its very simple. Its extremely likely that there is at least one scum in the group of Dasquian, Yosarian and DBE. The fact that all three
are attempting to derail
a Dasquian and DBE bandwagon for a Pyro wagon, the easiest lynch out of their scum group, as mentioned by MBE and various others throughout the day who voiced their suspicions of Pyro, is enough evidence for me to think that Pyro is town.
---
Guardian wrote:I'm not willing to lynch Dasquian since he's been less suspicious recently.

I'm not willing to lynch DBE, cuz what if DBE is a tracker???

Convince me Albert. Yelling at me, ad-hom'ing me, and pointing to one example of past failure isn't going to make me follow you.
I don't give a fuck. You're dead tomorrow anyway.

Peace out.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #44) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:11 am

Guardian wrote:I'm not willing to lynch Dasquian since he's been less suspicious recently.

I'm not willing to lynch DBE, cuz what if DBE is a tracker???

Convince me Albert. Yelling at me, ad-hom'ing me, and pointing to one example of past failure isn't going to make me follow you.
1) He realized he was fucking scummy and was going to ruin it for his whole scumteam, so he took his balls and played tight since.

2) We cannot, ever, verify DBE being a watcher if we mislynch now. She could choose whoever she damn pleases, say MBF for example, and finger him for killing you tonight. We listen to her and she's scum, WE ALL DIE.

If DBE shows up town by some unheavenly twist of fate, I'll shut the fuck up and vote for your Pyro tomorrow. However, as it stands, a Pyro lynch gives us NOTHING.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #45) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:58 pm

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I
almost
want to be lynched just to see Albie's reaction to his illogical rampage.
How do I give you that little extra push over the cliff you need ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #46) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:02 pm

I will put myself on my knees and worship you as my goddess henceforth if you vote yourself
and
come up as town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #47) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Okay..

I really doubt town would vote themselves though.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #48) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:08 pm

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:EBWOP thats a Your*
Freudian slip ? :wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #49) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:15 pm

It would change my mind, in fact I am ready to unvote you if you vote yourself. It doesn't absolve you of anything, but town are much less likely to vote themselves than scum, as demonstrated in Peril in Panama by CKD.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #50) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Unvote
, and I'd also like to see more players take a closer look at Darla. I might vote her again but I promise not to hammer.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #51) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 am

Sigh. Back on DBE.

Vote DBE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #52) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:46 am

Dasquian is scummy as all hell. First off, we believe Guardian. He has claimed without being under any pressure. Second, MBF is confirmed town.

Dasquian, Mac and Yosarian coaching DBE has been noted.

Dasquian, your words fall on deaf ears because you're just a damn noob-scum. Lynching DBE is the play here; its easier to find newbe scum than intermediate scum. Quit your nonsense and die.

FOLLOW ME PEOPLE OF ISRAEL!!!! I HAVE PARTED THE RED SEAS FOR YOU, NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VOTE FOR DARLA, DAS AND YOSARIAN!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #53) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:53 am

Of course you and DBE are suspicious of him...you're scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #54) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:59 am

No, it doesn't apply at all, you dimwit. If Guardian survives until we are like 3 players left, then some people might consider him as a suspect. Right now, your argument is pure stupidity and see-through with an ounce of common sense.

Guardian (if cop) = threat to scum.

DBE (if watcher) = laughing stock of scum.

DBE will NOT be nightkilled, ever, because the scum would rather bus the shit out of her than allow her to further implicate them in the hole she's dug for her team.

Guardian will be nightkilled. If he isn't, then the scum are too stupid to realize that we would trust his word over theirs and we will have extra investigation results.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #55) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:15 am

The only two people in this game who feign suspicion for Guardian is you and DBE. And what a surprise. If Guardian survives, we TRUST him.

Look,

DBE has no special powers, unless she knows who the scum targets. She's basically useless to town unless both Guardian and her are telling the truth, but even then, she's compromised that and convinced most of us that she's a scumbag.

Guardian has unlimited powers if his sanity is assured. If your scumband don't kill Guardian, we will further discussion and come to an agreement at the end of the day.

DBE is essentially bad for the town to keep alive. She's the scummiest person here, she wastes everyone's time and bandwidth, she posts nothing of relevance besides her scummy antics and she wants to make us believe that she didn't even read her role PM (I found Das suspicious so I watched him last night). None of this can be attributed to noobness.

Its not risky play to lynch her. Its called being straightforward.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #56) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:18 am

Guardian...under no pressure, counter-claims DBE and outs himself.

DBE...under pressure, claims "power role", disappears for awhile, comes back and says she's a watcher, then says she investigated Das whom she found suspicious, when her role clearly says that she's a watcher and not a tracker.

Tell me Dasquian, you really think she didn't pull that claim right out her ass ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #57) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:20 am

O.K., fine. Everyone back on the duck-wagon!!!

Vote: Dasquian
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #58) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:59 am

I realize I've been acting irritable in the past few pages. I apologize.

I've forgotten something simple: the truth needs no defender.

I'll let you guys decide for yourselves, and stop acting like an elitist snob. That's all I wanted to say, thank you for reading.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #59) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:09 am

In case you didn't get the memo, since the scum tried to gang up on him and make us another mislynch out of MBF.

I think I've nailed the scum down to the axis of evil I keep mentioning. Everyone else is town to me heh
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #60) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:35 am

Another ongoing game just finished yesterday, and I was right again about the scum before getting NK'd.

I'm now 7 for 7 in the scum I've caught. I am trying very hard to not get big-headed, but its becoming harder and harder as I am proven right time and time again.

Look. From where I stand, Dasquian, Yosarian2 and DBE are most likely scum.

If you don't vote for them, that is fine. If we don't lynch scum today, that is fine. Sometimes it takes a few losses for players to ascend to that new level of scumhunting. I've had my fair share of embarassing defeats, and maybe that's what's made me into what I am today. Guys, play your best, don't overthink, and place your vote.

I'm going to start studying Zen for a bit so I can better deal with this game...lol

The truth needs no defenders
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #61) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:52 am

Oh yeah. I have information I am not allowed to talk about regarding Dasquian.

By mod rules, I am not allowed to speak of it. Be assured that I have this tell 99.7% down pat.

I hate knowing someone is scum without being able to convince anybody because I'm not allowed to talk about it. Grr...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #62) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:54 am

I need some time with myself to figure out the next course of action. Meanwhile, if Dasquian is voted, even lynched, I will be very happy when Claus shows everyone the truth about his alignment.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #63) » Wed May 14, 2008 11:13 am

We've been going in circles for ages already. HAMMER PLEASE.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #64) » Wed May 14, 2008 11:48 am

Yosarian2 wrote:then you derailed the wagon against DBE-scum with your bizzare "vote for yourself and I'll unvote you" logic.
That was a gambit to bring DBE closer to lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #65) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:Is that what you were doing? Because to the rest of us, it looked like you who had been pushing the wagon all day was suddenly changing your mind about it, and that killed the wagon dead.
To avoid this kind of horseshit, I breadcrumbed in one of my posts:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:It would change my mind, in fact I am ready to unvote you if you vote yourself. It doesn't absolve you of anything, but town are much less likely to vote themselves than scum, as demonstrated in Peril in Panama by CKD.
CKD was a lying scumbag I pressured into voting himself to look townish. I lead the wagon on him anyway and got his scum ass lynched.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #66) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:99.7% fact that Dasquin is scum but I can't tell you why" thing is also probably a gambit, which is why I basically just ignored it.
I believe Dasquian confirmed that this was in fact very real.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #67) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:25 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:What mafiascum really needs these days is more sheep. We've always got 12 different leaders trying to go in different directions, and no one willing to blindly follow a halfway plausable wagon to it's logical conclusion.
Why are you so stubborn about being a leader ? Follow your own advice, friend.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #68) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Is this some sort of practical joke ? Every time we're about to lynch DBE or Dasquian, someone tries to kill the wagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #69) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:55 pm

God fucking damn it, will someone put this day out of its misery ???
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #70) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:58 pm

While we're rolling our thumbs waiting for the deadline, we might as well explore some alternative alleys. Anyone up for a Yosarian lynch ? ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #71) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:07 pm

7 for 7 man. SKILL, man!! ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #72) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Sayonara, Guardian.

You were a brave soldier.

*military salute*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #73) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:17 pm

Why do you think I've killed about 3 or 4 cops ? They get in the way of my scumhunting.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #74) » Sat May 17, 2008 5:43 am

Stupid Singing Librarian...could've avoided us all this...

Guardian, investigation results plz.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #75) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:46 am

Hahahahaha

Vote: Guardian

The cop targeted himself. Hahahaha
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #76) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:54 am

Guardian is obviously a hypocrite, since he did the same thing as me, only the person he lynched was a power role, and he abused the deadline.

O.K., we only have one course of action left.

Vote: No-lynch

We are at 8 players left. Tomorrow, at 1 kill a night, we will be at 7 players. Guardian will hopefully target Mac or Pyro. DBE targets Guardian.

Scum have to kill either DBE or sacrifice a member to kill Guardian. Tomorrow will be ly-lo.

Everyone vote No-Lynch before deadline please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #77) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:56 am

DBE could still be a mafia watcher, so then we are fucked....Guardian just made a very stupid move last night.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #78) » Sat May 17, 2008 11:17 am

We'll be having the same discussion tomorrow with more information.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #79) » Sat May 17, 2008 11:17 am

Everyone should post their concluding thoughts before voting no lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #80) » Sat May 17, 2008 11:46 am

So you don't use your brain because that would put you "below" me or someshit like that ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #81) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:04 pm

Joudas makes a striking point. His theory is exceptionally on-point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #82) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:21 pm

The above two speculations are both unhelpful and illogical.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #83) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:24 pm

DBE and Guardian both being scum is plausible.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #84) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:34 pm

You're looking too far into it MBF. They're not *that* smart.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #85) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:36 pm

More like:

- A1) Guardian is scum, but DBE is town.

--- Why would Guardian target himself with a non-killing scum role to confirm DBE?
- A2) Guardian is scum, and so is DBE

--- This could explain why Guardian 'targeted himself'. A protection role would completely ruin their plans.
- B1) Guardian is town, and so is DBE

--- Scum did not want to run the risk of being seen by the Watcher. This option is unlikely because even if they were worried about being seen by a watcher, a cop is an even bigger threat.
- B2) Guardian is town, but DBE is scum

--- This would require DBE to be a scum watcher, which we don't have because this is a mini normal

Huh. I guess DBE is town.[/quote]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #86) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:44 pm

mikeburnfire wrote:You don't think ANYBODY on the scumteam would have brought up the likelyhood of a doctor, even though we had talked about it during the day, and there was a lot of talk of doctor fishing?
DBE could have just bluffed that she can only see one player targeting Guardian at a time. Or some stupid lie like that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #87) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:54 pm

Yeah, you're right MBF. That does actually make a lot of sense.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #88) » Sat May 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Yosarian, I apologize for attacking you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #89) » Sat May 17, 2008 5:55 pm

scummy as hell ^
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #90) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:22 pm

Claus wrote:0.) Be civil. This is a game. Personal attacks are punishable by modkill.
Indiscriminate modkill please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #91) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:29 pm

Mr. Guardian hasn't taken the hint and has continued with his string of swearing and personal attacks. Please have him removed from the game immediately.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #92) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:40 pm

I'm looking forward to your alignment lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #93) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:15 pm

What conflict. I'm not taking what you say seriously. And I do believe in warnings before modkills.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #94) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:16 pm

lol I say we just all lynch macavenger. All our leads point to him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #95) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:22 pm

I feel the same amount of disgust for this game as Guardian, hence why I believe I can somewhat relate to him. MBF has been very town the entire game. DBE claimed a watcher. Yosarian acted fully congruent. Joudas has a town result on him. I've got the Near thing going on for me.

The way I see it, its going to be a tournament-style race to the finish.

Macavenger vs. Pyrodwarf, the two who got no pro-town indicators
Yosarian vs. Joudas, two solid players of whom one must be scum
Me vs. MBF, both of us on shaky ground
DBE vs. Guardian, battle of the power roles
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #96) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:27 pm

mikeburnfire wrote:Heh. If Joudas was a Godfather, it would be an even BETTER reason to have killed you last night.
Unless DBE is truly a watcher, in which case it would be cop for scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #97) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Darling, you do realize that "Albie" is really just pronounced...."Al B." Rampage ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #98) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:47 pm

MBF pretty much only person I trust right now.

Darly, I'm going to brand you with a cool name too. How about Bertha ? Yes, that will suit you marvelously.

Bertha, what do you think of MBF now ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #99) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:51 pm

Lovely Bertha, you are most kind for agreeing with me that Mickey is town. I think you and MBF are the townliest town at this time.

May I be so forward as to ask we drop our pretty names ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #100) » Sat May 17, 2008 8:08 pm

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:does the name Albie bother you? :p
The sig bothers me...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #101) » Tue May 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Excellent. My friends, I have just cleared a player.

Someone has complained about my playstyle to the mod. Since I am alive, it wasn't scum. Whoever you are, confirm yourself as town please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #102) » Tue May 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Oh yes. This person is not Guardian.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #103) » Tue May 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Haha madness. You didn't vote yourself darling ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #104) » Tue May 20, 2008 3:25 pm

Joudas wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Someone has complained about my playstyle to the mod. Since I am alive, it wasn't scum. Whoever you are, confirm yourself as town please.
This seems like flawed logic to me, but I'm interested to see where it leads.
One down.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #105) » Tue May 20, 2008 4:06 pm

My logic is that scum would have just killed me.

Vote: Macavenger
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #106) » Tue May 20, 2008 4:13 pm

Yosarian played a good game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #107) » Tue May 20, 2008 4:30 pm

I'm comfortable with MBF being town.

Right now I'm between macavenger and Joudas.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #108) » Tue May 20, 2008 4:41 pm

Unvote, vote Yosarian

Ugh at my vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #109) » Tue May 20, 2008 5:10 pm

Mass Claim please. Vanilla here.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #110) » Tue May 20, 2008 5:14 pm

Nah man. Only scum would call Guardian scummy after he almost left the game yesterday. Do you think that was an act ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #111) » Tue May 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Because the haughty scum would be manipulating me, and would have the advantage of revenge in the endgame.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #112) » Tue May 20, 2008 5:23 pm

Guardian, you were unsure about your sanity. The right move would have been to investigate Yosarian.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #113) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:01 am

Unvote

All right then.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #114) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:01 am

MBF and Guardian are almost certainly town to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #115) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:10 am

Guardian wrote:I don't see the point of un-voting, I am pretty sure Yos2 (and Pyro) are scum.
I agree. There's nothing to discuss.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #116) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:55 pm

Let's listen to Guardian and get this over with. No point in delaying.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #117) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:59 am

Vote: Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #118) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:07 am

MBF is scummy as all hell.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #119) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:08 am

Then don't review.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #120) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:19 am

Then don't be surprised.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #121) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:39 am

Boo-hoo. Pussy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #122) » Thu May 22, 2008 3:07 am

Unvote

What now. Macavenger ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #123) » Thu May 22, 2008 3:09 am

That's the problem with folks nowadays. No decisiveness.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #124) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:45 am

Pyro I think you're town. Always have.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #125) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:37 am

Okay here we go again
Vote Yosarian
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #126) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:40 am

(which was easy given Coron's odd play, DBE's weak claim, Guardian's odd choices, my bad play, ABR's erratic play, etc)
Well said Mike :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #127) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:56 am

Anything Yos says will be interpreted as WIFOM from this point on. We're better off just lynching him on the spot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #128) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Yosarian...you're just about to be MoS'd.

=)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #129) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:39 am

IDIOT MBF! UNVOTE PYRO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #130) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:02 am

MIKE. UNVOTE PYRO IMMEDIATELY.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #131) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:07 am

Fuck. That dumbass just logged off. What a retard.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #132) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:11 am

Unfuckingbelievable.

Where the fuck are you, Mike ?

WHY DONT PEOPLE CHECK THEIR GAMES AT LY-LO WHEN THEY'RE ONLINE ? ESPECIALLY HAVING VOTED.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #133) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:12 am

This town is hopeless. Goodbye.

Vote Joudas
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #134) » Wed May 28, 2008 7:22 am

Mike, most likely one of us is going to die tonight, so I want you to decide who you think Pyro's partner is today. Is it Macavenger, or Joudas ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #135) » Wed May 28, 2008 10:42 am

I don't think Pyro is scum at all. If you look at the suspicion patterns, the last scum-pair point to macavenger and joubert.
PyroDwarf in 1410 wrote:damn ABR, didn't your daddy talk to you about your attitude problem? Seriously, with the way you are acting, I'm inclined to think that you are scum with joudas/mac and yos, and you are trying to kill him to maintain your "7for7" of course you want to kill him. after he dies, you can just say: "see, now im 8for8, i cant be wrong! kill Pyro or MBF! "
Where do you see he admitted to being scum with Yosarian ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #136) » Wed May 28, 2008 10:43 am

His post didn't even make sense.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #137) » Wed May 28, 2008 10:54 am

mikeburnfire wrote:Because you were trying to kill Yosarian at the time. Pyro accuses you of trying to kill him to maintain your "7for7". That would mean that he knows that Yos is scum. Even though that post didn't make sense, I see more evidence for a pro-scum Pyro than a pro-town one.
That doesn't hold any water at all. I'm 7 for 9 after DBE's death. The rest of his logic is completely unintelligible.

If Joudas weren't scum, the real ones would have jumped on his case a while ago. I'm telling you mine. His speedlynch attempt. Macavenger's hesitation. It all correlates to them being scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #138) » Wed May 28, 2008 11:15 am

Exactly. Both me AND Joudas. Joudas keeps trying for a quicklynch.

I can be convinced on Pyro. Tomorrow.

Joudas is infinitely more scummier, and there is NO WAY he can be discounted by playing the newbe card. If you vote for Pyro again, Mac will just come in for the hammer and that will be it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #139) » Wed May 28, 2008 12:30 pm

The only person I'm certain about is Joudas being scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #140) » Wed May 28, 2008 12:54 pm

All this evidence points to Macavenger being scum with Joudas.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #141) » Wed May 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Notice that Yosarian, Joudas and Macavenger are never all 3 on the same wagon so they can distance from each other.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #142) » Wed May 28, 2008 1:12 pm

mikeburnfire wrote:Neither are Yosarian, Pyro, and Mac.
Yes, but Pyro was only on
one
wagon..
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #143) » Wed May 28, 2008 1:22 pm

LEGEND wrote:
Points to Pyro being scum.

Points to Joudas being scum with Mac.

Points to Joudas being scum.

Points to Mac being scum.
On Yosarian:
Pyro scarcely ever mentioned Yosarian, talked to him directly never.

Joudas didn't see scum in Yos once, agreed with him twice, never talked to him directly.

Mac defended Yosarian, and tried to shift ABR's vote from him to Pyro.

On Joudas:
Pyro argued with Joudas a bit, talked to him directly thrice
Mac defends Joudas. A lot. Check post 803 (his 91st)

Yos never talked about Joudas ever.

On Mac:
Pyro agreed with Mac at least five times, talked to him directly once.
Joudas didn't see scum in Mac five times, never talked to him directly.

Yos lightly suspected Mac for trying to direct the cop, not much after that.
Minor: Mac intended to work on his reply during the night, regardless of who dies. Because he knew he wouldn't be dead in the morning.

On Pyro:

Joudas made his case against Pyro early, during Yos's attack on me, and talked directly to him often.

Mac defends Pyro four or five times,
throws suspicion on him once.

Yos only talked about Pyro in hit-and-run suspicion
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #144) » Wed May 28, 2008 1:25 pm

On the scummy scale, that would make:

Pyro: 1
Joudas: 2
Macavenger: 1

---

Joudas and Macavenger: 5
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #145) » Thu May 29, 2008 4:23 am

Joudas wrote:You forgot something.

Points to Pyro being scum with Mac:

Pyro agreed with Mac at least five times, talked to him directly once.
Mac defends Pyro four or five times

You're also basing your argument completely on comparisons with other people, not on the scumminess of statements in general. It's a flawed argument.
Pyro agreeing with Mac doesn't link them at all.

Mac defending Pyro becomes moot
after he attacked him
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #146) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:53 am

Replacement plz.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #147) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:53 am

(For Pyro)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:36 am

So, Joudas, why do you think I'm scum with Pyro ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:09 pm

Oh. So you wouldn't mind voting Macavenger.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #150) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:43 pm

A replacement is not going to need to read the game.

Confirmed town: Albert, Mike.

You do the math.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #151) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:01 pm

You're just not a very smart guy, Pyro. If you were, you would vote Macavenger or Joudas, and not waste time with the only guy who believes you are town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #152) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:11 pm

Do you want to win or do you want to hate on me ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #153) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Maybe mafia is too much for you to handle, dwarf. I suggest tetris.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #154) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:21 pm

As an alternative, Pong is also a good choice.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #155) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:34 pm

Joudas wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oh. So you wouldn't mind voting Macavenger.
I'd much rather vote Pyro. I'm much more certain about him then Mac.
If Near and me are probable townies, then Macavenger is the obvious lynch. Unless you suspect Mike ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #156) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:05 pm

A confusing way to say that Macavenger is equal to Mike in terms of scumminess.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #157) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:28 pm

So there's a 10% chance that Mike is scum, a 90% chance that Mac is scum, and a 100% chance that Pyro is scum(by your opinion). Correct ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #158) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:28 pm

Joudas wrote:and a 100% chance that Mac is scum, in my opinion
I <3 NYC.

You know what else I love ?

Freudian slips.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #159) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:05 am

Macavenger thinks you're scum.
Joudas thinks you're scum.
MBF thinks you're scum.

I think you are town.

Everyone thinks I am town.

So you have a choice of vote between yourself, Joudas, Macavenger and MBF.

I think MBF is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:34 am

Joudas, because he tried to speedlynch you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #161) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:46 am

I've been defending Pyro as early as day 2.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #162) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:47 am

Joudas, you realize that if you were town, the mafia could just speedlynch you at any time, right ? Because I'm not unvoting you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:03 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:I can at least take solace in the fact that if Albert is protown, that after this game I won't have to ever again hear him bragging about his "perfect scumcatching record."
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I'm Back and I admit I screwed up. Lynch me if ya want, The town doenst seem to be doing so well this game anyways. Props to the Scum for a great game :)
PyroDwarf wrote:fuck you Im out, I'l go play tetris. So suck a cock.
Albert triumphantly rises before his adversaries, the glorious mid-day sun behind him shadowing his face completely. Against all odds, the B. has marked yet another victory for his -at times- unappreciative team. Behold...the power of illogicality.

On a serious note, the main factor that makes players like Dasquian or me good, is not that we don't make mistakes, but that we stand for what we believe no matter what. Dasquian's heroic resolve in not voting DBE under immense pressure served in part to confirm her and Guardian. My sticking to my guns about Pyro from the very beginning played a large part in beating the scum, who were on the verge of an imminent victory.

No matter what people say, I play to win, always. Being right is just a fun little thing that I can look back on and tell stories about in my future games. That said...8 for 8, suckers!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #164) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:41 pm

He didn't have the stones to do what had to be done, and he was scummy as hell. Getting rid of him was the best thing that could happen for the town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #165) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:44 pm

DBE was scummy as hell as well.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #166) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:47 pm

I wonder why there's no hammer....hmmmm......could it be that Pyro is scum ?

Anyway. Macavenger tomorrow. I want to see vote/vote/lynch. No use in talking and rationalizing away from victory.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #167) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Pyro was scum*, killah 7 now
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #168) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:13 am

The evidence is undeniable.

You buddied up with Joudas throughout the game, and he pushed for the Pyro wagon hard.

What else do you have, Mac ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #169) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:19 am

One more thing...

Coron 4 - MBF, Guardian, DBE, Mac

There had to be at least 1 scum on the Coron wagon.

Vote: Macavenger
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #170) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:20 am

lol no way. you're the scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #171) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 am

Yes, yes you are. Don't lie.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #172) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:27 am

Macky...you're pretending lol

I know you're scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #173) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:01 am

YES WE WINNNNN! PLAY THE RUSSIAN ANTHEM!!!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=JO5-hM6xK ... re=related

YOU'VE FOUGHT SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH COURAGE AND STRENGTH, PROVING ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE THAT THE SO-CALLED INVINCIBLE WEREWOLF ARMY SHALL AND WILL BE DEFEATED. COMRADE STALIN WOULD BE PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AS I AM PROUD OF YOU.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #174) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:10 am

Hahaha I must have a talent for detecting scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #175) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:15 am

nod your head yo

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Zetcb-ny0Fg

Yeah. We own this joint. Shoutout to my main man marine Mike. Uhn. We worked hard for this. So celebrate.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #176) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:16 am

We gonna have a good time tonight. hehe

plus grand prix weekend over here. I'll drink a beer for you Mike. You too DBE. Drinkin it up for the good times on ms.net!

PAR-TAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #177) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:21 am

Cheers Macavenger. To your scummates too. Almost had us there haha

CHIN CHIN TO THE MOST TALENTLESS TOWN EVER!!! Ahahahahaha!

I love you all ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #178) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:57 am

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #179) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:05 pm

Oh well. I messed up. GG.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #180) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:06 pm

I thought Macavenger would have jumped on Joudas if he were town. Joudas made a wise move in trying to bust Pyro. Scum had a long-term winning strategy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:09 pm

The whole town lynched Coron....lmao. I can't believe there wasn't a single scum in there.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:12 pm

What was Guardian ? Naive cop ?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”