Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #0) » Sat May 31, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Ok. Finished reading. It's half past 5 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, so I'll keep it very short.

First of all, I am not doc.

Secondly, we should be lynching Iceman today.
vote Iceman
. I am leaning towards a Johoonoo/Lowell/Iceman scum group right now, although the Iceman-Lowell animosity is a bit out of hand for bussing... but notice how Johoonoo quietly tries to derail the Iceman bandwagon by voting Captain cake (lurker) on the last page?

Lowell, why do you doubt the doc claim? I do not like your views on doc claims in 565. You would do well to read the end of day 1 in mini 466 (you were scum with me and Numenorean7 in that game) where Numenorean7 expressed similar thoughts about the doc's (who happened to be, Nanosauromo) claim over there.

The point is, that the doctor
must
claim if he looks like he's being lynched, and, if there is a real doctor who is certain that he is the only doctor in the game (usually minis have only one doctor in them) then he must counter claim. That's the basic game playing rule in mafia.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #1) » Sat May 31, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Iceman, I thing you are scum due to the nature of your arguments with Zeek on D1. Your case on him was based on a number of non scummy goof ups by Zeek. It was too opportunistic.

Lowell, what is a real doctor likely to claim when close to a lynch?

While reading D1, I also had a feeling that I need to keep a close eye on TDC. His playstyle in this game is exactly like mine is when I am scum.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:53 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Shea, I am 99% convinced that FL is town, largely due to his reactions to doc claim and it's aftermath. Your b/w on Zeek wasn't scummy like Iceman's was.

FL, I am not talking about the b/w that lead to Zeek lynch. I am talking about Iceman's interactions with Zeek after the very first b/w on him, which lasted several pages.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

TDC wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:While reading D1, I also had a feeling that I need to keep a close eye on TDC. His playstyle in this game is exactly like mine is when I am scum.
And what is that playstyle?
Look at your pre april 23 posts and your post april 23 posts. There is a significant change in your playstyle. That's what I mean.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Thestatusquo wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Shea, I am 99% convinced that FL is town, largely due to his reactions to doc claim and it's aftermath. Your b/w on Zeek wasn't scummy like Iceman's was.

FL, I am not talking about the b/w that lead to Zeek lynch. I am talking about Iceman's interactions with Zeek after the very first b/w on him, which lasted several pages.
Why? Your claims are lacking warrants.
About what? FL town? Look at the post where he asks people to say "doc" or "not doc". He says something I wouldn't expect scum to say.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Thestatusquo wrote:I mean specifically your assertion that "my B/W (what does that mean anyway) on zeek wasn't scummy like icemans was"

Tells me nothing.

It's a restated claim without any sort of analytical warrant.
I explained what part of Zeek/ Iceman I did not like later in the same post. That couldn't be applied to you because you weren't in the game at that point.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:49 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

icemanE wrote:Gosh darn, I've never seen a replacement turn my opinion of the original player around so quickly. I don't particularly remember Cake doing anything all that scummy - I do remember that he was the first person I was even remotely suspicious of bu that was very early in the game. Looks like its time for a reread, I'll probably be done in a few hours, maybe later tonight.
I replaced Nanosauromo...

b/w = bandwagon. I tend to use that when I am posting from my cell phone.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Ok, I am back and catching up this game.
I'm back!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”