Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:56 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

unvote: strangercoug

vote: imaginality

bad! two wagons are not better than one!
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:54 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

imaginality: was it a test, or is it backtracking?

i would like for wumbo to talk more. they have not said much at all in this game.

((what does igmeoy mean? =x haha sorry))
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:11 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

If I was genuinely trying to start a wagon I wouldn't have announced it as obviously as I did. 'Test' is perhaps too strong a word for why I made that post, though, 'experiment' might be better, as I wasn't looking for a particular reaction or at a particular person, just wanted to drop a stone into the game to see how it rippled.
well, ok then.
unvote: imaginality

IGMEOY!!!!!

haha just kidding.

but lurking isn't always necessarily a mafia thing to do. sometimes you just don't know what to say.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

chenhsi is around, but hasn't talked for awhile... and since there hasn't been much new information and little talking, let's put a little pressure on and see what he says now.

vote: chenhsi
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:18 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

well, i agree, it seems kind of suspicious to say that lurking is not supsicious.

however, i am just saying that being here and reading yet not saying anything doesn't always mean that you are suspicious of something. true, you aren't helping the town at all, but it does not necessarily point directly to a mafia, so i just wanted to point that out. but it IS better not to lurk, so we should try to get the lurkers out of hiding if we can to get as much information. i'm just trying to remind everyone that lurking = not necessarily mafia.

but yeah. plus, if you're saying i'm trying to protect lurkers, my vote is on chenhsi and he's lurking at the moment xD. but yeah, trying to get him to say something at all, since he's one of the people who hasn't contributed at the moment.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:00 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

unvote chenhsi

i just mainly came here to unvote chenhsi. sorry about the delay.

however, major suspicions on dark wingstalker as well. you seemed overeager to jump on wumbo when he did come out and talk. true, he probably shouldn't have claimed innocent, but i think that was just bad tactics.

dark wingstalker bothered me a bit with this...
dark wingstalker wrote:Out of chenhsi and wumbo, wumbo's certainly coming off the scummier.
i don't think anyone ever claimed chenhsi scum. or wumbo really at this point either. we just wanted to pressure vote so they would talk.

imaginality- i think your bolding is going a little too far. =P even if wumbo is mafia, i think that would have been a straight up lie instead of a technicality.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

i have a question dark wingstalker. i'm not completely sure if you addressed this already, but
dark wingstalker wrote:d like to believe you wumbo, really i would. But your posts are getting less and less cohesive.

to me, it sounds something like "I dont care if i die, BUT I DONT WANT TO, PLEASE DONT KILL ME".

and if you are a vanilla townie, why claim it so damn early?
dark wingstalker wrote:This is basically what happened, However, I was unawares what constituted "Claim or die", as where I usually play, on another forums, Claim or dies are being thrown around from about 3 to lynch. and when I was informed what L-1 was, it all clicked into place, and I unvoted.
wait, what? so you had no idea what "claim or die" meant, yet you accused wumbo of claiming so early? what?! that makes no sense. (i can't find the "claim or die" comment... i swear to god it was there before. where'd it go? =o )

but anyway, so you obviously do know what it means. even if you don't know the significance of the comment, you told him to claim...?
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

StrangerCoug wrote: I made the claim or die comment the post after Dark wingstalker put Wumbo at L-1. I also remember accusing Wumbo of claiming that early myself.
oh sorry my bad.

gah i think i should probably re-read this whole thread too xD
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:46 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

Dark wingstalker wrote:I gave wumbo twelve hours to defend himself [Check the post times, it was pretty much exact] and he didnt. I chucked a vote on to get him to talk alittle. I'm prone to skim-reading the less interesting mafia threads, and at the time of my post, the game had just left the random voting stage. Re-reading it, I see that you were the initial attacker on me aswell, Jumping to Wumbo's defence.
err what? you gave wumbo 12 hours to defend himself, then later said you didn't even have enough time yourself to always be on the board? so you gave him half a day, yet when someone questions you about your timing it's null? that doesn't make sense. and wumbo is scummy for not giving a proper defense in 12 hours yet you are immune to that.
Inspector Godot wrote:Anyway, DWS seems a bit suspicious as do Chenhsi and Wumbo.
care to explain?
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:12 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

sorry, i have limited internet as i am on vacation. did i forget to mention that here? i said that in a few other of my games. must have skipped this one.
Cass wrote:I propose kenfucius and maxwellhouse show up. It would be nice if one of you could counterclaim, kthx.
and, just wondering. there could be more than one cop per game correct? so even a counterclaim would mean nothing.

as for everything going on, chenhsi, oh my god. seriously. why do you even join games if you don't do anything? honestly. even if you suck at it, SAY SOMETHING. at least then you will learn to play the game. all you're saying is "i have nothing to say." that doesn't help at all. say something scummy even. that could get some information out of people.

i don't really like DWS's latest posts as it seems to be echoing other people's opinions to a tee lol. but i don't really find it scummy, just repetitive/someone who doesn't know what to say.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:06 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

litral wrote:Max - Very conflicted views. Seems that he doesn't like lurkers - thus voting chenhsi - and yet suggests lurking is not scummy. And he's sticking a lot to DWS, but I don't see a vote from him on DWS...
not really. i don't like people who post NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE when they post. not like DWS, who is trying at least. chenhsi is saying "i have nothing to say" then the next post "i still have nothing to say." by now, i'm pretty sure he's doing this just to annoy us.

lurking is NOT good for town, but lurking does not automatically mean scum. that is what i said in my post, if you read it. lurkers CAN be townies. however, never do i say lurking = good for town or lurking = townies!!! because it's not. it's just not an automatic scumtell, which some people seem to be seeing it as.

i am suspicious of someone, but it is more out of gut than anything. i don't want to say it until i have more proof of it, as it means diddlysquat right now to just have suspicions.

as for DWS, i said specifically i think he's town, did i not? an unsure town, but a town.

i'm not really sure of litral's "list of suspicions." it seems to eliminate yourself as scum and put yourself as a powerful part of town, when in reality no one is cleared yet.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:44 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

chenhsi wrote:Can you explain this? It seems to me like your point is that Litral assumed he was town when he wrote his "list of suspicions".
no, i meant i don't know if i really like it that he made the list in the first place.

eh.. i'm kinda tired. i think i pointed that out of nowhere.

question though, no one seemed to answer. can there be more than one cop in this type of game? is it common or not?
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:12 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

ok, sorry i am back from vacation. i will be more active.

okay... so, from re-reading... someone said that in a game like this, there was most likely just one cop. i tried to get more opinions out of people about this, but only one or two responded...

i hope there is a doctor.

i know it's late, but i counterclaim chenhsi's cop claim. i was going to wait until day 2 if someone said that more than 1 cop = likely in this game, but i don't want to take the risk of being killed by doc not protecting.

vote: chenhsi
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:16 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

unless there is more than one cop, yeah.

i'm also not sure about DWS. he seems like a newb town to me.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:52 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

i have a bad feeling about this now =/ sorry chenhsi. don't be so rude though.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

i got DWS as guilty.

i know i thought DWS was innocent yesterday, but i decided to check him after chenhsi turned up cop. and when chenhsi was bandwagoned, DWS had some scummy posts...

i'm afraid i might be some weird sanity though =( though, if i am, i guess i am no use to town. sorry town =/
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:49 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

i really like battousai's idea of investigating myself. if i can, i am going to do that.

for some reason, i feel as if killing imaginality was a setup, in a way. i feel like whoever killed him off would want us to point fingers at what imaginality said.

not saying DWS is scum or not scum, because i honestly CAN'T say it confidently until the end of this day/the next night. just wondering, is it really smart to kill off someone who thought you suspicious? wouldn't that make you the prime suspect? imaginality believed what i said though, so i guess that kinda makes me look guilty if this is the case... i don't know. i just think it's too easy for the scum to just kill someone who found them suspicious.

or maybe i am overthinking... =x
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

sorry, i am waiting for a clarification. i will post after i get it.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

okay, so, i am allowed to investigate myself.

here is what i am worried about investigating myself. maybe it's overworrying? i dunno.

best thing that could happen:
i investigated DWS. he turns up guilty
we lynch DWS today, he turns up guilty.
mafia finds out i'm of normal sanity. not too bad, really. just hope they don't get the doc.
i investigate myself. i come up innocent. kind of wastes a night, but whatever.
rest of the game, hoping doc won't die.

more complicated thing:
i investigated DWS. he turns up guilty
we lynch DWS today, he turns up innocent.
mafia find out i'm insane. they kill someone innocent.
i investigate myself. i come up guilty. waste of a night.
next day, i say i am guilty. people don't know to believe me or not? since DWS claimed and came up innocent and i am saying i'm guilty now, people will think it's convenient that i got nothing new.
day 3- i either get lynched or be able to cop one more night.

so basically, investigating myself will just make one night useless. yeah, i think that's what all of you are saying. =x =x =x =x

so yeah, i am kinda stupid. we do need to lynch DWS. i need to see my sanity, the rest of you can take what i say or think it's fake. but i don't know how investigating myself WOULD help, since it would just waste a night and people might not believe what i say the next day anyway.

vote: dark wingstalker

sorry. he's at L-1 right now.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

Strangercoug wrote:Nowhere do you mention being paranoid, which is getting a guilty result regardless of who you investigate. I'd mention naïve, but that's impossible given your reported investigation.
... CRAP. i didn't know they had that here.

unvote: DWS

i don't really know. strangercoug, why are you FoS me for not voting and yet saying that i should be worrying about my sanity?
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:28 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

the only thing about my investigations is that i'm afraid that i am insane. i didn't know that there was insane cop on here until strangercoug said so =x if i'm insane, then my reports are useless.

but i guess we have to try it out. we have a mislynch right? sorry for flipflopping all over the place.

vote: DWS

and yeah, i'm just not going to say who i investigate. you guys can all wonder by your own little selves.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”