duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 64, OutWorldER wrote:Blitzo stuff is...strange but I'm not sure if it can actually be extrapolated in a way the hints to Alignment. The most it could be is very minor scumlean since you can argue their abstinence from voting is obfuscating information but that's quite a stretch.

Either way, if he's going to be troublesome to read, I'd rather have a wagon on him right now.

VOTE: Blitzo
i actually don't think there is anything suspicious about Blitzo's post at all. sure its a bit odd, but i dont see it as being scummy at all. in fact i kind of feel it is slightly town simply because i think it would be odd for scum to do it but thats a stretch.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 94, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like you're trying to pocket shea while I'm trying to pocket shea and it is not cool yo
But I’m fully admitting the weak logic, and I’m willing to admit it was probably like 15% driven by wanting shea to trust me
Doesn’t exactly make me scum, no?
i mean even if i agree with your overall point the last comment is a bit odd. it's not like it makes you town either.
but anyway why do you want shea to trust you?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 105, MURDERCAT wrote:{Thestatusquo}
{Panzerjager, PookyTheMagicalBear, The Bulge}
{Not_Mafia, Noraa, Kasumeat, duppin, OutWorldER, UneducatedGuesser}
{Gamma Emerald}
{Blitzo}

pedit: Was just about to post this for content but ok
whats your read on Blitzo after your interaction?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 144, Thestatusquo wrote:I actually think that scum on average put more effort into making their posts logical and consistent than town do because they're actively crafting them to deceive whereas I find town tend to have more inconsistencies on average because they're just saying things they think as they occur to them.

Not to say that scum cant be inconsistent but given that scum have a specific narrative they're trying to create and town don't I tend to think that small little inconsistencies and lapses in logic are slight town tells to me.

But I'm gunna shut up about this because its just OOG theory and not particularly useful.
honestly if you believe this you will probably end up scumreading me this game
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by duppin »

I'm actually leaning town on Blitzo. I agree with the sentiment his early play has been a odd but that's probably also why think it is more likely to come from town
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:02 am

Post by duppin »

I actually really like OutWorldER's latest posts.
In post 202, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 159, duppin wrote:
In post 64, OutWorldER wrote:Blitzo stuff is...strange but I'm not sure if it can actually be extrapolated in a way the hints to Alignment. The most it could be is very minor scumlean since you can argue their abstinence from voting is obfuscating information but that's quite a stretch.

Either way, if he's going to be troublesome to read, I'd rather have a wagon on him right now.

VOTE: Blitzo
i actually don't think there is anything suspicious about Blitzo's post at all. sure its a bit odd, but i dont see it as being scummy at all. in fact i kind of feel it is slightly town simply because i think it would be odd for scum to do it but thats a stretch.
In post 162, duppin wrote:I'm actually leaning town on Blitzo. I agree with the sentiment his early play has been a odd but that's probably also why think it is more likely to come from town
Maybe I'm just not reading what your writing correctly, but it seems to me you've mostly glossed over most of Blitzo's posting outside of his early incidents? Could you give your thoughts on how he's defended himself and such?
no sure, thats a fair question. I don't really think there was anything off about his response. I had a couple of thoughts regarding him reaching out to players for "support" i guess, but i dont think its really alignment indicative as the impression i got that it was mroe so him reaching out to his townreads
In post 205, Noraa wrote: Duppins posts are giving me such strong town pings, I'm worried he's scum. in the slight scum reads he goes.
youre going to have to explain this read for me
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am

Post by duppin »

In post 213, Noraa wrote:
The logic is that duppin normally doesn't strike me as that towny but here he's seeming so towny I'm worried he's faking it.
What I am more interested in is what you thought were so townie about my posts?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:16 am

Post by duppin »

In post 221, Noraa wrote:
In post 218, duppin wrote:
In post 213, Noraa wrote:
The logic is that duppin normally doesn't strike me as that towny but here he's seeming so towny I'm worried he's faking it.
What I am more interested in is what you thought were so townie about my posts?
The tone struck me as very very towny. Idk its just the moment I saw that, my gut just screamed TOWNNNNNNNNNNN but that's never happened with ur posts before so I'm kinda weirded out about it as well.
i see, thats a really weird read not entirely sure what to make of that
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:31 am

Post by duppin »

while i dont like nooras read on me i just dont understand why a scum would push a "so townie he is scum" read
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:32 am

Post by duppin »

if she had voted on me i would definitely townlean on her, but she didnt though so could be a fake read
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:43 am

Post by duppin »

In post 237, Noraa wrote:
In post 236, duppin wrote:if she had voted on me i would definitely townlean on her, but she didnt though so could be a fake read
I have multiple SRs. Am I supposed to vote them all?
i am not saying youre scum for not voting on me, i am just saying if you had voted on me i would be more inclined to believe in the paranoia read. right now I am not entirely sure what to make of it though, i think no matter what it is a weird read for someone to make as scum though
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:46 am

Post by duppin »

for now id like to follow outworlder on this

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Gamma I am a bit confused as to why you wanted shea to trust you, so would you mind walking me through that?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:52 am

Post by duppin »

In post 244, Blitzo wrote:@duppin - why do you think outworlder is town?
i think - are good posts, he is showing a clear interest in the game and think the reads are fairly good
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:54 am

Post by duppin »

In post 380, PJ. wrote:To be most clear; I think 2 of murder/outworld/duppin are scum and 1 of nora/chicken katsu/blitzo are scum
could you elaborate on this? i am mainly interested in your association reads
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:08 am

Post by duppin »

In post 428, PJ. wrote:I already claimed scum bro..

Also it isn't actively unhelpful. 3 scum in those 6. Probably could narrow it down more, but that'd require effort.
well it would be very helpful if you could elaborate on the association reads you made because they seem rather weird to me
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:14 am

Post by duppin »

In post 415, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 331, Kasumeat wrote:I was leaning town on him but his explanation for his SR on me is just so scummy. It hinges entirely on my RVS vote being an attempt to "ramp up a wagon" with 0 people on it and then saying that my SR on Blitzo makes no sense because I'm saying his post is NIA when I'm saying it was either NIA or scummy, so it amounts to a slight SR. I've never played with Shea before but his "read" on me just seems extremely fake which is scummy in my books
I'm reading genuine anger here - I think if he was caught for wrong reason scum he would've at least been a bit more diplomatic about it - like it feels he really pounded the keyboard in anger here.
but dont you believe genuine anger/frustration is possible as scum as well? you stated that he generally seems to be an aggressive player and it was only 1 post, i feel that was a rather cheap townpass.
now I actually don't agree with the scumread on Kasu, but I am not a fan of this townread
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:15 am

Post by duppin »

In post 436, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 434, duppin wrote:

Also it isn't actively unhelpful. 3 scum in those 6. Probably could narrow it down more, but that'd require effort.
well it would be very helpful if you could elaborate on the association reads you made because they seem rather weird to me
pot, kettle.
sorry but I am unsure as to what you mean? I don't recall making any association reads
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:25 am

Post by duppin »

In post 439, Thestatusquo wrote:I mean that I think your contribution to the game has been similarly sparse and unhelpful.
I mean sure thats fair, but i was not calling him out for that
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:29 am

Post by duppin »

In post 444, Thestatusquo wrote:if my critique is fair then what does it matter if you don't like my specific turn of phrase. If the critique is fair how about instead pedantically arguing with me about you go about fixing it so its not fair? I don't really want to get into a back and forth with you about the exact wording of me communicating to you that I need more from you.
because I asked you what you meant because I thought you were implying I had put out association reads on players
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:46 am

Post by duppin »

In post 446, Thestatusquo wrote:And now you've spent 2 more posts on it instead of actually discussing the game in a meaningful way.

There were 2 whole pages between
In post 398, duppin wrote:
In post 380, PJ. wrote:To be most clear; I think 2 of murder/outworld/duppin are scum and 1 of nora/chicken katsu/blitzo are scum
could you elaborate on this? i am mainly interested in your association reads
And this
In post 434, duppin wrote:

and 6 whole pages between the first and your previous comment on the game.

Do you have nothing else to say about 8 pages of content?
of course i do, but i dont feel the need to comment on everything that is happening especially if i dont get anything from it and sometimes i prefer to see where a discussion leads.

ive aleady stated that while I think the initial scumread on kasu was pretty bad I think the townpass for his "anger" is questionable and not in the sense that it necessarily makes kasu more scummy, but more so that I think its odd for pooky to look up his meta and seeing he just seems to be aggressive by nature but still trying to give a townpass for it. I think my issue is perhaps not so much with the read itself but the fact that it feels like he is trying to push the read

i also dislike UneducatedGuesser's post but I can't quite explain what it is because when I read it the logic seems relatively solid actually
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:43 am

Post by duppin »

Shea I'd like to talk about the townreads on you, but first of all what do you make of them?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:44 am

Post by duppin »

In post 459, UneducatedGuesser wrote:Sorry.

Had to take one of my cats into the vet for emergency surgery yesterday morning, probably going to be ok but I spent yesterday being a mess. Trying to get my head straightened out and not be a waste of a slot. Going to be trying to reread and provide some actual content in the next 12 hours once I’ve gotten things settled at work for the day. If anyone wants my opinion on anything in particular let me know and I’ll make sure to get to it on top of whatever I find to comment on in more general terms.
i am sorry to hear that and i hope everything is okay

as for questions id like to know if anything has changed regarding your noora read?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:50 am

Post by duppin »

In post 507, PJ. wrote:I feel like chicken katsu and bitzio have been discussed ad nauseum at this point and i agree with most of what was said.

Idk know if noraa is scum or if this masatina-style "I AM THE PROTAGONIST OF THIS ANIME" playstyle is just pinging me because i hate it.

I just think it's unlikely that all 3 of these people are scum. I think katsu has the highest likelihood of being town of the 3 mostly because sometimes you're just dumb and loud and can't help it.

~~~~

A lot of there was a solid set of post somewhere in the single digits where Outworld/Duppin/ murdercat were being very weird with each other and like doing this weird buddying dance. It also doesn;t help that i find outworld and murdercat independently scummy. I think this is a case of like..2 scum trying to get someone to play 3rd imposter.
okay so your reads actually werent actually based on much as associations as i initially thought, but i am still curious about your latter statement. Are you suggesting that 2 scum would be trying to pocket the same player early on? Id also really appreciate if you could actually elaborate a bit more on this because I am just unsure as to why you even believe this is the case
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:51 am

Post by duppin »

actually bulges thoughts seem to align with my own so I feel pretty good about him at the moment
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:46 am

Post by duppin »

In post 553, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm used to getting townread. I was pretty heavily townread in my last game too (white flag) where I was scum.

What's interesting to me is not the town reads themselves but I feel like theres buddying going on, especially with gamma and bulge and to a lesser extent murdercat.
indeed that was kind of what i was getting at. I personally don't think you have been that town as in I don't think you have really done anything outside of your scumrange and I actually kind of agree with what kasu were talking about earlier in the sense that it felt like you put out a lot of questions that didn't really lead anywhere. That's not really scummy in itself, my point is more so that I was curious as to why so many players thought you were town and the fact that you almost seem to be universally townread to me does actually make me lean more towards you being town, but the reads themselves are still a bit odd to me. I was actually speculating whether some players were simply townreading you due to being excited to play with you again
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:50 am

Post by duppin »

i keep going back to Gamma's townread on you, I think it's suspicious in itself but his honesty regarding it seems rather genuine as well so I am a bit torn
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:05 am

Post by duppin »

actually i just isoed shea and his iso does look better than i thought
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:17 am

Post by duppin »

i think my read on him might have been affected by him calling me out yet not pushing me, in fact it felt to me like he was trying to avoid getting in a discussion and being non confrontational. As in it felt like he was just asking relatively simple questions but not really trying to follow up on them, but after reading his iso i see thats not totally fair
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:59 am

Post by duppin »

In post 561, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 559, duppin wrote:i think my read on him might have been affected by him calling me out yet not pushing me, in fact it felt to me like he was trying to avoid getting in a discussion and being non confrontational. As in it felt like he was just asking relatively simple questions but not really trying to follow up on them, but after reading his iso i see thats not totally fair
Do you think that leans scum for Shea? Based on the couple of games that I read that did not seem to be scum Shea's playstyle. (Generic statement about those games being old.)
could be but not necessarily. My thinking was more so that I dont think Shea's play was that town - he was appearing as active and asked a lot of questions but my impresion was that he wasn't really going anywhere with it eg not pushing it which is why I thought it was weird for people to townread him, not because he was necessarily scummy but more so that i expect town would read him more carefully than scum would. I think scum are more likely to throw a townread on someone appearing to be active/trying to control so i still thought the universal townreads on him made him more likely to be town which was why i was mainly concerned about the townreads on him.

but after giving his iso a proper read i actually can kind of understand why people think his play has been town
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by duppin »

apologise had a busy day yesterday so didnt have time for ms

anyway im actually starting to feel better about Gamma, i also quite like the direction he is pushing.
i cant comment too much on this due to site rules, but i really dislike noraas weird defense of lurking and i think it is more
i am also not a fan of her defense of pooky, it feels rather awkward to me. She is saying the votes on pooky are bad because it's bad to vote on pooky for playing weird? I'm honestly not sure i really understand her defense, to me it comes across as buddying which makes me lean slightly more town on pooky at the moment.

VOTE: Noraa
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 587, The Bulge wrote:
In post 549, duppin wrote:Shea I'd like to talk about the townreads on you, but first of all what do you make of them?
curious as to why you take this angle rather than asking those who TR him for reasons? the decision seems very intentional.
Gamma's tr was the most sketchy one for me and i did ask him about the vote, but when it started feeling like shea was pretty much being universally townread i honestly just dont think im going to gain much by asking everyone about it as i know there are town pushing the read out as well then, in which case i dont think the tr on shea is the best way to solve their slots.
I personally did not have the tr on shea at all at this point so me asking him was also to get a better read on him. i think it is a very slight town tell but probably not that alignment indicative for him to consider it possible buddying, but the fact that he has actually pushed this (eg pushing you for your tr) is something i think is very townie actually
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 809, Kasumeat wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Haven't really liked anything from you all game. My top TRs don't like you and a lot of my SRs do.
i dont believe you ever commented on this, but what did you make of pooky's initial meta read on you?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:05 am

Post by duppin »

In post 830, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 825, duppin wrote:apologise had a busy day yesterday so didnt have time for ms

anyway im actually starting to feel better about Gamma, i also quite like the direction he is pushing.
i cant comment too much on this due to site rules, but i really dislike noraas weird defense of lurking and i think it is more
i am also not a fan of her defense of pooky, it feels rather awkward to me. She is saying the votes on pooky are bad because it's bad to vote on pooky for playing weird? I'm honestly not sure i really understand her defense, to me it comes across as buddying which makes me lean slightly more town on pooky at the moment.

VOTE: Noraa
Duppin, were you caught up as of this post? It seems like there are about 300 posts you didn't respond to before it, but then you went back to quoting some older posts so just curious
oh I was caught up. me going to back to quoting older posts has nothing to do with not being caught up
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:12 am

Post by duppin »

alright so I actually thought it was fine for murdercat to point out my vote, however i will also admit that i was actually under the impression that i had tied up the wagons but i realise now that wasn't the case which kind of bums me out actually as i would have liked to see if and who would push a new leading wagon.
anyway seeing as the wagons werent tied murdercat can obviously still call out the vote, but by that logic he could call out any vote made at that point as long as the vote wasn't on pooky.
I'm inclined to agree with pooky that the push does seem rather tunnely. Sure my vote could have been an attempt at trying to save a scumpartner, but that's pretty much a meaningless read at this point and not something you can push pooky for. It does feel like you are basing all of your reads around pooky being scum at the moment
In post 841, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for duppins vote I think I understand what's going on there and if I'm right it makes him more likely to be town
i am not entirely sure what you are referring to actually, but just to avoid confusion: i cant elaborate on this due to site rules, but i think her weird defense of lurkers might be a scumtell of her.
whether this is scum trying to protect a teammate or not i have no clue whatsoever, i think it could also just be a new scum player thinking it comes across as "townie" protecting less active players because if she is scum then she knows they are town, so in other words protecting "easy" pushes for towncred. but that was not the only reason i voted on her.

she said she was scumreading me because I was "so town", i already said that i thought that was a really weird read to give, but add to the fact that she has ignored me all game long after that initial read and pushed scum on people who called me out (like panzer) it just makes me lean more towards it being a fake read. I do not believe she ever tried to solve my slot and i have no idea how i went from one of her only scumreads to her just ignoring me until i voted on her.
I also think her defense of pooky is really questionable, i agree with shea it is a possibility they could be scumbuddies but i think that if noraa is scum then pooky is probably more likely to be town because i think it is a weird way to defend a partner. She hasn't explained why pooky is town, but has more so just dismissed any push on pooky by saying pooky plays weird etc. To me it comes across as buddying
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:20 am

Post by duppin »

In post 842, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:Except Noraa was first to be voted, and then the Pooky wagon happened.
I am aware of this, but the way Duppin voted makes me think that if scum team is Pooky/Panzer/Duppin (which is something I've considered even prior to the vote basically because I realized that I have no real memory of anything Duppin has done) it is the beginning of a counter wagon. I'm calling it out now so that if I'm right Pooky and Panzer have a hard time moving votes there.
also this post is pretty questionable no matter what your alignment is, not in the sense that it is scummy but more so that it your association reads are very simplistic and also just the fact that you are trying to look a full team based on hardly any information. If you are town then i need you to relax a little with the tunneling - pooky could be scum but one step at a time please
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:26 am

Post by duppin »

In post 937, Thestatusquo wrote:I agree with a lot of what Duppin says although I think its disingenuous for them to call someone out for ignoring them when their posting patterns in this game make them very ignoreable. I suspect that I too would have very little content about duppin if you checked and I think that's probably true for the vast majority of players in the game.
I mean i kind of agree but it is more so based on the fact that i was one of her scumreads yet she never attempted to solve my slot and had inconsistent logic
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:28 am

Post by duppin »

In post 941, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 936, duppin wrote:also this post is pretty questionable no matter what your alignment is, not in the sense that it is scummy but more so that it your association reads are very simplistic and also just the fact that you are trying to look a full team based on hardly any information. If you are town then i need you to relax a little with the tunneling - pooky could be scum but one step at a time please
I don't feel I proposed it in a way that suggested I was confident that I was right and refused to reevaluate. I am not convinced this is the case.
It's more so that it seems to indicate you are actively looking for a scumteam. It is day 1 and we hardly have any information and you put the three of us together based on such weak reasoning. I don't think it is really worth for us to discuss this though, all I wanted to say that if you are town then I'm just getting the impression you are beginning to tunnel a bit
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:32 am

Post by duppin »

@UneducatedGuesser, I hope everything is well but I really hope to hear more from you soon.

To follow up on what we talked about before though, what do you make of the two wagons? (noraa and pooky)
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:27 am

Post by duppin »

In post 976, Noraa wrote:Im not caught up yet but I have a few things to say.

1) I personally dont see a difference between ancient arthropods and here and I am the same alignment so I'm not quite too sure what to think about guesser pointing out that my play's vastly different

2) if its really true that I'm playing really strange here, then bulge is likely scum.

I personally cannot tell if my play is vastly different but others have told me that my play is very different from a past game and so I should die. This leads me to think that my play is very different each game and the only people that wouldn't point it out are scums who already know that I am town.
hm that is actually a really interesting read. I am not sure I necessarily agree with it but I actually really like the thinking
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:29 am

Post by duppin »

Noraa could you explain your read on me? I would like to know why I was one of your only scumreads yet you never really attempted to solve my slot
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:35 am

Post by duppin »

In post 991, Noraa wrote:its a vibe thing duppin. ur vibe is off this game. I'm not sure why but I'm getting scum pings from a lot of ur posts. It's rather random but my gut is really convinced ur scum. I can quote a few as examples if u want.
but that does not explain why you have not tried to solve my slot or why your reads have been a bit inconsistent if i am your scumread.
also earlier you stated you got town pings from my post which was the reason you thought i was scum because you claimed you normally dont think i am town. Now you are claiming you are getting scum pings, but should that not indicate to you if i understand your meta read that i would be town?

nonetheless i am interested in the examples so please do elaborate as much as you can
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:39 am

Post by duppin »

In post 995, Noraa wrote:
In post 993, duppin wrote:
In post 991, Noraa wrote:its a vibe thing duppin. ur vibe is off this game. I'm not sure why but I'm getting scum pings from a lot of ur posts. It's rather random but my gut is really convinced ur scum. I can quote a few as examples if u want.
but that does not explain why you have not tried to solve my slot or why your reads have been a bit inconsistent if i am your scumread.
also earlier you stated you got town pings from my post which was the reason you thought i was scum because you claimed you normally dont think i am town. Now you are claiming you are getting scum pings, but should that not indicate to you if i understand your meta read that i would be town?

nonetheless i am interested in the examples so please do elaborate as much as you can
no no that's not exactly what I said. I said that normally ur play doesn't strike me as extremely townie so this game when u strike me as extremely townie, I feel like somethings off and ur forcing it as scum.
okay i see, but then please elaborate with examples
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:52 am

Post by duppin »

im not sure i see whats townie about those posts to be honest

anyway you just stated before you got scum pings from me, where did you get those? or are those scum pings related to you finding my posts to be very town?

also its not like i have not posted anything since those 4 posts, so what do you make of the rest of my posts?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1000, duppin wrote:im not sure i see whats townie about those posts to be honest

anyway you just stated before you got scum pings from me, where did you get those? or are those scum pings related to you finding my posts to be very town?

also its not like i have not posted anything since those 4 posts, so what do you make of the rest of my posts?
@Noraa please respond to this
In post 1039, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 829, duppin wrote:
In post 809, Kasumeat wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Haven't really liked anything from you all game. My top TRs don't like you and a lot of my SRs do.
i dont believe you ever commented on this, but what did you make of pooky's initial meta read on you?
I suppose it was accurate for the early stage of the game, though certainly as the game has developed I haven't been the same as in the past. I haven't been near the hammer which was always my trigger in the past, and I'm also much more experienced/jaded than I used to be.
oh sorry i wasn't so much referring to the read itself, but more so if this has any impact on your read on pooky?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:05 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1147, Noraa wrote:Honestly speaking, if my presence is just making people mad for some reason you might as well just lim me off. My role isnt useful to town anyways but no I'm not scum. Im fine with flipping to give town more to work with and less to be annoyed at. Im sorry if my plays bothered people lots. I'll eat the lim if that's what town wants. Last time something like this came up, someone replaced out bc of me and I felt terrible so I'd much rather I eat the lim then end up feeling bad for making people have a terrible time.
if you are town then i dont think this is a good post to make

but i have to say i actually think the "my role isnt useful to town anyways" is a really sketchy thing to say
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:08 am

Post by duppin »

i think noraas thoughts regarding the reads on her earlier were pretty town (the thing about her thinking town would be more likely to notice and call out a difference in her play and bulge being more suspicious and so on), but once again my issue is that it feels like youre not really pushing in any direction. i can perhaps understand that if you are town and you feel like everone is pushing could make it difficult for you to push something, but the thing is you did the same before you were being pushed on
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:10 am

Post by duppin »

for what it is worth i like playing with in fact i think there is only one guy who said he disliked your playstyle so forget about that, but if you are town then i really need you to drop the defeatist attitude and i need you to try to well i suppose gamesolve.

i dont really feel like you are trying to solve anyone
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:15 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1167, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1165, duppin wrote:i think noraas thoughts regarding the reads on her earlier were pretty town (the thing about her thinking town would be more likely to notice and call out a difference in her play and bulge being more suspicious and so on), but once again my issue is that it feels like youre not really pushing in any direction. i can perhaps understand that if you are town and you feel like everone is pushing could make it difficult for you to push something, but the thing is you did the same before you were being pushed on
This is the very core of my scum read. I do not think noraa has approached today from the mindset of trying to find scum. I don't think she's pressured people trying to find scum. I don't think she's voted trying to vote scum. I don't think she's done much at all to indicate that she even cares what anyone elses alignment is.
i agree and to avoid confusion; i believe noraa is most likely scum.
however I am willing to revaluate but I need you to actually do something then noraa. Telling people they can just lim you and etc is a poor play as town because you make it easy for people to justify voting on you which means that if you are town and we mislim you then the info gained from your lim will be less valuable
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:18 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1149, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1147, Noraa wrote:Honestly speaking, if my presence is just making people mad for some reason you might as well just lim me off. My role isnt useful to town anyways but no I'm not scum. Im fine with flipping to give town more to work with and less to be annoyed at. Im sorry if my plays bothered people lots. I'll eat the lim if that's what town wants. Last time something like this came up, someone replaced out bc of me and I felt terrible so I'd much rather I eat the lim then end up feeling bad for making people have a terrible time.
Shea if you really think this is scum still..
I really dislike this post. You have expressed reasons to SR noraa, said you thought it was a townled wagon and shown willingness to vote on her, yet this post convinced you that she is town?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:40 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1185, Noraa wrote:
In post 1183, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1180, Noraa wrote:Everyone agrees so I'll take the lim.
This is factually not true because I am sticking up for you and duppin is giving you a window if you contribute. Why don't you build a case on me and try to get me elimed?
No I see you as trying to get towncred for backtracking. Ive SRed u for a while now. If ur town, sorry that I'm interpreting kindness like this but from my perspective, I still think ur scum.

Duppin is another of my SRs so that's not faring that well with me either.
why does it matter whether you are scumreading us or not? in fact if you believe i am scum and you know i am voting on you, shouldnt that encourage you to fight your lim since from your point of view it would mean it was pushed by scum?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1192, Noraa wrote:
In post 1191, duppin wrote:
In post 1185, Noraa wrote:
In post 1183, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1180, Noraa wrote:Everyone agrees so I'll take the lim.
This is factually not true because I am sticking up for you and duppin is giving you a window if you contribute. Why don't you build a case on me and try to get me elimed?
No I see you as trying to get towncred for backtracking. Ive SRed u for a while now. If ur town, sorry that I'm interpreting kindness like this but from my perspective, I still think ur scum.

Duppin is another of my SRs so that's not faring that well with me either.
why does it matter whether you are scumreading us or not? in fact if you believe i am scum and you know i am voting on you, shouldnt that encourage you to fight your lim since from your point of view it would mean it was pushed by scum?
my SRs are generally wrong anyways but no that would not motivate a town!me that's given up on a game to fight back. I dont have that townie fire in me if that's what ur looking for.
but what exactly does this mean then? what happens if we end up not limming you?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:19 am

Post by duppin »

noraa what is your current read on pooky?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:02 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1267, Noraa wrote:
In post 1262, duppin wrote:noraa what is your current read on pooky?
Pookys still a TR
but could you explain why you think so?

I am very glad to see noraa being more active, but I don't find her posting to be particularly townie, so i must admit i am a bit surprised by how quick the wagon on her died. Not entirely sure what to make of that at the moment

murdercat is being incredibly weird but I am really not convinced he is scum actually. His play is just so.. odd. I called noraa out for not fighting her wagon, but you seem to encourage people to lim you. Why?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:12 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1576, MURDERCAT wrote:Because I don't have a strong scum read and I think enough townies are SRing me it's a more useful flip, plus not much time
arent you scumreading pooky?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:15 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1579, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1577, duppin wrote:
In post 1576, MURDERCAT wrote:Because I don't have a strong scum read and I think enough townies are SRing me it's a more useful flip, plus not much time
Yes but multiple times I've stated it wasn't strong enough to push hard and I think town MC flip is better than town Pookie flip
and what about noraa?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:16 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1580, Noraa wrote:
In post 1575, duppin wrote:
In post 1267, Noraa wrote:
In post 1262, duppin wrote:noraa what is your current read on pooky?
Pookys still a TR
but could you explain why you think so?

I am very glad to see noraa being more active, but I don't find her posting to be particularly townie, so i must admit i am a bit surprised by how quick the wagon on her died. Not entirely sure what to make of that at the moment

murdercat is being incredibly weird but I am really not convinced he is scum actually. His play is just so.. odd. I called noraa out for not fighting her wagon, but you seem to encourage people to lim you. Why?
After pooky got a little pressure and started solving, I agreed with almost everything they said. Since I am town and he thinks very similarly, I would assume he is coming from a town mindset as well. Plenty of his posts sound really really towny and I can quote a few for you if you want them.

So u SR me for encouraging a lim on me but don't SR murder for doing the same? hmmm something to look back at tmrw definitely
Where did I scumread you for not fighting your wagon? I pointed out that I believe it is a mistake to do as town. I never said it was alignment indicative.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:16 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1583, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1581, duppin wrote:
In post 1579, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1577, duppin wrote:
Yes but multiple times I've stated it wasn't strong enough to push hard and I think town MC flip is better than town Pookie flip
and what about noraa?
I think Noraa is town
I am more so asking if you think your flip is better than hers

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”