Mini Normal 2159 | Cinder Block Mafia | Game Over!

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2131 (isolation #200) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Also Datisi for the setup as well.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2134 (isolation #201) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I’m not really that versed in the roles yet, but for what it’s worth I believe the roles were balanced after knowing them. Early on I thought having two friendly neighbors who were also in a neighborhood was pretty powerful because of the potential of their being a large confirmed townbloc. Along with whatever Taylor’s pr was and the thinking of RCEnigma’s pr, etc. Not_Mafia confused things as well for me. But I figured there had to be something on the scum side to counteract all the potential roles, which is why I think the 4 scum theory arose. I just figured there was a scum roleblocker and a rolecop or something like that.

After seeing that there was an Alien then things made more sense. As an overall picture I don’t think it was too heavily favored in either direction, but like Mastina said losing scum early really hurt their chances. Had the scum gotten two miselims from the start it

Generally I think the town worked well together once we got over our tunneling problem. ;) which helped in the win. I don’t think it was bad play from scum imo, just better town play.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”