Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3833 (isolation #200) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Hectic »

Cool, I suspected everyone would claim VT, but I was hoping for another non-VT, because it'd confirm even more stuff. I am a 2-shot commuter. I'm full claiming the role because I think it's important for explaining why I think shelly's role is too much setup-wise. We have:

Town Informed Gunsmith
Town Rolestopper
Town Weak Friendly Neighbour
Town 2-shot Commuter
Town Night 3 Tracker
8 VTs

If my role didn't exist, I could maybe see the tracker coexisting with both the gunsmith and weak FN, despite them both being moderately strong investigatives, but having my role in the game too tips the balance towards the tracker being too much imo.

What do you all think? I'll be checking some old normal games to get a feel later. Also, looking at the "struck down" list, we have been absolutely abysmal at keeping our PRs alive... 3 most powerful ones all dead by night 2. I wish you hadn't claimed informed, Norwee.

But basically, rolestopper/weak FN/commuter all fit together, since weak FN can catch scum but then put us on evens as a price. Rolestopper or commuter should in theory have a chance of putting us back on odds. The tracker is kind of random and just another PR thrown in the mix. It doesn't make sense setup-wise, it's just thrown in there.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3835 (isolation #201) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Hectic »

Whoops, I mean:

Mafia Doctor
Mafia ???
Mafia ???
Town Informed Gunsmith
Town Rolestopper
Town Weak Friendly Neighbour
Town 2-shot Commuter
Town Night 3 Tracker
VT
VT
VT
VT
VT

The gunsmith is nerfed because of the mafia doc, but at least it's informed of it. I think this is decently supporting evidence that shelly's claim is probably false, but I should probably try and convince you guys more based on shelly actually being scummy too.

Dave, when you gonna get to us with those reads?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3836 (isolation #202) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3834, PlusJOYED wrote:mafia doctor
I'm guessing 1 other mafia pr.
i think yeah 1 of tracker or night 3 tracker is fake.
Do you mean commuter?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3845 (isolation #203) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Hectic »

Do you need to see one big case from me, Plus? I really think you're making a huge mistake here.

Me surviving isn't convenient at all when the rolestopper was outed day 1, and Norwee outed himself as a PR on day 2 when he said he was informed, and bugspray was clear on day 3.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3846 (isolation #204) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3842, PlusJOYED wrote:hectic I respect you and think you'd be quite skilled enough to change my mind on duppin if ur scum. so here goes, hope this doesn't lose us the game
VOTE: duppin
Wait, you're committing to the vote because you feel your mind is being changed? This is some advanced BoPness going on lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3847 (isolation #205) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3758, shellyc wrote:
In post 3754, Hectic wrote:Yeah, I got this feeling which is why I didn't mention it at all.

I really do think shelly is scum though, Plus. She's pocketed you and is way too confident you're town, it's TMI. Her being "dumb" is not because she's dumb, it's because those thoughts are fake.

@shelly: Why didn't you claim the guilty straight away?
because i was considering risk vs. reward in case duppin was PR

i overthought wayyyyyy too much

also confidence =! TMI, you're confident in scum!me, does this mean you claim scum with me.
Look at this. I asked shelly why she didn't out her guilty straight away. Honestly, I was expecting the answer of "I wanted to wait a little to get some info of where people went before outing it". That answer would be reasonable, but plausible that scum!shelly thought of it. I was expecting to get a NAI response basically.

Instead, shelly didn't even think of that, and went with "I was afraid duppin was a PR who happened to have visited the bugspray on the night they died". This is extremely implausible and unlikely, and shelly does not really believe this. The fact she didn't even think about the info-gathering part means she hasn't thought it through very much, which is even more of an indicator that she isn't someone looking through the perspective of a night 3 tracker, but is fakeclaiming it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3848 (isolation #206) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Hectic »

UNOwen, why aren't you helping me out here? Do you not see the same things I do?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3884 (isolation #207) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Hectic »

I think scum!shelly's going to win and I've kind of lost the motivation to fight it anymore. Most likely with Dave.

I haven't caught up completely, but once again, I outed the gunsmith clear without thinking as soon as I saw it, since honestly, I didn't think bugspray would die in the night even with a good clear on them. I later regretted it and even PMed some of my frustration to Morning lol

aaa, I wish I had some more WIM to fight but I really can't be asked right now. duppin, can you please obvtown or something? I feel like the game is lost either way now, since even if I'm horribly wrong and duppin is scum, I'm gonna be mislaunched for the loss tomorrow at this rate.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3885 (isolation #208) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Hectic »

I need to remind myself of the mistakes I've made this game:

1) Changed my mind on shelly!scum on day 1 because too scummy to be scum
2) Should've held back on Norwee's bugspray clear soft

Hmm, those are the only two I can think of. I don't think I've played too badly tbh, in a way I'm hoping I'm wrong and duppin is actually scum, but that would be a far more embarrassing way to lose for town the next day.

grumble grumble grumble
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3886 (isolation #209) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Hectic »

Ftr, if I was scum with duppin: based on how the gamestate was set up ( everyone was believing shelly over duppin, people still townread me), I would absolutely 100% bus duppin at that point and use the towncred to win the next day. Hard defending duppin and going for shelly is just the far more difficult route to victory.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3888 (isolation #210) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3855, shellyc wrote:sighhhh we basically UTR'd hectic for being quite active and giving reads d1

im pretty disappointed in myself for just binning hectic as town
This is a scumpost though. shelly and everyone had very good reasoning to call me town, this is grossly simplifying it to "being quite active and giving reads d1".

Her whole 180 on me reeks of scum motivation and agenda. She herself says she doesn't think commuter and n3 tracker can't coexists, but is forced to finally 180 on me, as continuing to read me as town while I pushed her clearly wasn't working.

Sigh, we're losing today, aren't we?

I'll give it one final try tomorrow to change your minds.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3889 (isolation #211) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Hectic »

Dave heavily focusing on mechanics is very scummy too. He's capable of having perfectly fine alignment-based reads as town. is a really suspect way to land on shelly!town
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3891 (isolation #212) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3887, duppin wrote:as i said i think the game is over as well. dave is hardly around so impossible to engage with but seems to be leaning towards believing shelly (?) and plus has no interest in trying to solve my alignment
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3893 (isolation #213) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3890, duppin wrote:i understand that i am biased but i genuinely believe that shellys claim was really a bad and i dont think an experienced player would ever really buy it due to the lack of inconsistensy and poor logic. in my opinion it is very easy to deconstruct the fake claim but dave seems to have some kind of mechanical analysis that makes it more believable and plus says "sure it could be scummy but i dont think she would do that", its really not easy to work with
I agree, and the way shelly has postured after claiming is so obvscum, just from hypothesizing about "track millers", not claiming the guilty straight away, thinking you could be a town PR who targeted duppin, all the stuff on day 1 I was scumreading her for...

Why do you think Dave is town and UNO is scum now?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3896 (isolation #214) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Hectic »

>shelly is obvscum guys

>DAE THINK SHELLY IS TOO SCUMMY TO BE SCUM

>guys, she's scummy because she's scum

>NO SHE WOULDN'T DO SCUMMY THINGS IF SHE WAS SCUM
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3897 (isolation #215) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3895, duppin wrote:oh i see what caused the confusion, i meant that dave seems to have some kind of mechanical analysis that makes shellys claim more believable to him for some reason
I see
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3899 (isolation #216) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3853, shellyc wrote:hectic is also very good scum and can capitualise on my misplays as n3 tracker. I could have easily guiltied lurker!dave for the easy win if I was scum or could have guiltied plus following my trajectories throughout the game.
Completely ignoring that she could be scum with Dave lol

Also, why do you think I'm good at scum? You've only seen town!me.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3900 (isolation #217) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3898, duppin wrote:but yeah point is there is a town between dave and plus and its not possible to work with whoever it is because one isnt around (i understand if youre busy, but that does not change the fact) and the other one straight up isnt trying. the fact that plus had mixed replacements up all the way to mylo is honestly a bit ridiculous
Nah, Plus seems really towny this day, and I don't think he's ever scum with shelly because of Jacko/shelly interactions. It's probably just Dave, but outside chance of UNOwen.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3904 (isolation #218) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

it doesn't matter whether scum targets Plus or you to win (if it's Dave + shelly)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3909 (isolation #219) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

???

scum win with majority tonight. I'm confused
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3911 (isolation #220) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 3908, UNOwen wrote:Hectic why did you not push for a mass claim earlier?
I didn't want scum to know I was a commuter, and thought I could convince everyone of shelly!scum without claiming.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3912 (isolation #221) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

Oh, you want to no launch?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3915 (isolation #222) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: No launch
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3916 (isolation #223) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: No elim
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3918 (isolation #224) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Hectic »

It should be obvious what I'm implying. I mean, I may as well say it at this point, as I'm an unlikely nightkill now. I didn't want them to know I was a commuter because I wanted them to target me tonight.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3920 (isolation #225) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

It's in the situation where we launched today, we'd go to 5 tomorrow and have 2 phases
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3922 (isolation #226) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

Yeah
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3933 (isolation #227) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3923, shellyc wrote:
In post 3884, Hectic wrote:I haven't caught up completely, but once again, I outed the gunsmith clear without thinking as soon as I saw it, since honestly, I didn't think bugspray would die in the night even with a good clear on them. I later regretted it and even PMed some of my frustration to Morning lol

aaa, I wish I had some more WIM to fight but I really can't be asked right now. duppin, can you please obvtown or something? I feel like the game is lost either way now, since even if I'm horribly wrong and duppin is scum, I'm gonna be mislaunched for the loss tomorrow at this rate.
hectic is now officially flailing

ehhhh im fine with no elim if we just get duppin tmr then hectic and finish the job off

seriously. another thing is that dave is a mechanically-oriented player, and im a newb at heart, so why wouldn't me and dave talk about the best claim to make? dave/me makes no sense at all, uno/me doesn't make sense because UNO can just push through and dave/uno/shelly/plus all vote duppin and finish the job.

me/hectic and me/duppin are impossible. I am not paired with anyone here.

even though you can say me/dave/plus have been more individually scummy, scum is a TEAM and simply the only way to explain this mylo is that hectic/duppin are scum
You've provided good reasons for everyone here not being partnered with you expect for Dave, it's pretty impressive. Pretty sure you claimed a guilty on duppin because you thought people would side with you, and you were correct! Plus and UNOwen both believe you over duppin, so I'm not sure why you're saying it was a bad claim and that you/Dave wouldn't make it.

It's shelly/Dave.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3934 (isolation #228) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3925, shellyc wrote:
In post 3888, Hectic wrote:shelly and everyone had very good reasoning to call me town, this is grossly simplifying it to "being quite active and giving reads d1".
The town case on you was simply being active and giving reads.

I challenge anyone (other than the Confirmed Scum) to tell me otherwise
It wasn't. It was for proactive and genuine solving and good tone. Point is that you went from thinking I was likely town to thinking I'm definitely scum after my commuter claim. You realise you have to push back at me now and win everyone else's votes, so this is far more beneficial to you than saying there's scum in [Dave/UNOwen] and that Hectic is town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3935 (isolation #229) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3853, shellyc wrote:im just going to fix the solve as hectic/duppin

n3 tracker and 2s commuter cannot co-exist, but lets think about this
RS is one of the strongest TPRs
weak FN is self confirmable and generates alignment results
Informed GS is a pretty strong investigtative
and when you add 2s commuter (which basically cannot die at night if used well) to it it's too much town protective power for one (unless there's something like a full strongman but commuter beats strongman) and quite townsided

imagine that setup but with n3 tracker. for one, n3 tracker is possibly dying before the shot is used up, and all the PRs visit here giving ample opportunity for false guilties. I would say its a much more balanced setup.

hectic's claim does not make sense even if I did not exist
I'd like to once again point out that weak FN can be annoying design because it'll eventually put the setup on evens which is no fun. Hence why Morning's thrown in two ways for town to get back on odds through night actions - the commuter and the Rolestopper. It makes PERFECT sense setup-wise.

Gunsmith is not super OP because it can get false innos on the doc, so every clear means less until the mafia doc is flipped. In this case we got lucky and it happened to be Noraa.

This setup (without the tracker obv) is pretty balanced, if you look back at normal game history this one is less townsided than a majority of games.

Also, the Rolestopper has a chance to prevent the gunsmith from getting checks, so I think it's fine.

I was actually misreading shelly's post yesterday. I thought she was saying "it's not impossible that Hectic and I's roles co-exist", but she was actually saying we CAN'T co-exist, lol.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3936 (isolation #230) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 297, Odd Day Jester wrote:
In post 288, shellyc wrote:
In post 285, Odd Day Jester wrote:Why did you only wait 2 minutes if you wanted to test the wagon speed?
seeing that it was quite obvious bait

i decided against it
This clearly isn't what you were making out here:
In post 273, shellyc wrote:
In post 268, JacksonVirgo wrote:Uhhh, what
I was trying to see if anyone would jump on.

it's indicative of scum!jv tbh
You were actually implying Jacko was scum because no one jumped on in the 2 minute period.
In post 363, Odd Day Jester wrote:Saudade, you're overreacting, there's been a page of discussion on it, and I don't think there's much else to say on it anyway. What do you think of:

shelly's 2 minute reaction test, which she said implied Jacko was scum, but then later backpedalled on:
In post 297, Odd Day Jester wrote:
In post 288, shellyc wrote:
In post 285, Odd Day Jester wrote:Why did you only wait 2 minutes if you wanted to test the wagon speed?
seeing that it was quite obvious bait

i decided against it
This clearly isn't what you were making out here:

You were actually implying Jacko was scum because no one jumped on in the 2 minute period.

Also, this backpedal which clearly isn't true:
In post 294, Odd Day Jester wrote:VOTE: shellyc

I have no idea how you manage to roll scum so much.
In post 296, shellyc wrote:the way you flip on me concerns me a tiny bit
In post 300, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Something something OMGUS for the 3rd time this game
In post 301, shellyc wrote:concern != omgus
In post 302, shellyc wrote:like, im concerned by how scum might manipulate Mr. Jester to vote wrong lategame.
I'm just trying to figure out if town!shelly is willing to lie to defend herself.
Could everyone please read through these two posts, and tell me that town!shelly is lying in good faith, rather than this just being scum!shelly lying in bad faith? Because she is 100% lying in these cases.

In the first, she loes about her "bait wagon" on Jacko. First arguing she was doing it if anyone followed, when called out by me on why she only waited 2 minutes, she flailed (I will be using this buzzword since shelly is a big fan) and said she decided against using it since it was "obvious bait". HOWEVER, she was saying here- ah I'm afraid people aren't going to understand this unless I carefully guide them through what happened, I'll do this properly when I'm not on mobile.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3937 (isolation #231) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Hectic »

(IGNORE PREVIOUS POST, I WILL OUTLINE A CLEARER CASE SOON)

I'll handhold you all through this if I have to.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3939 (isolation #232) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Hectic »

Our roles can coexist, UNOwen, that's why. As I mentioned, it'd be townsided but a lot of normal are really townsided nowadays, it's kind of a problem.

3650 is in the case that scum have rolecopped me and found out I'm a commuter. I wanted to give the impression I was out of shots.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3940 (isolation #233) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3938, UNOwen wrote:- Why did you think you could convince everyone to ignore your own advice about mass claiming before executing?
Do you mean after I started pushing shelly? Because I started hard scumreading her and thought others would also see her as obvscum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3941 (isolation #234) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Hectic »

Massclaiming is also less important when you're launching in a conflict where you know for a fact 1 is scum, and no else has spoken up, indicating there's no other useful info in the other players.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3943 (isolation #235) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Hectic »

That's fair, you'd be playing optimally.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3944 (isolation #236) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Hectic »

Where are you at percentage-wise on shelly/duppin?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3945 (isolation #237) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Hectic »

Would it help if I showed all the times I softed tracker in the hopes scum would notice and nightkill me for it?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3948 (isolation #238) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3316, Hectic wrote:duppin stayed behind
I thought this was pretty blatant lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3949 (isolation #239) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 404, Odd Day Jester wrote:Readslist before I call it a night. I'll try and keep a sorted list for this game, useful for keeping
track
of my thoughts.

bugspray
MiniMegabyte
JacksonVirgo
duppin
Redados

UNOwen, NorwegianboyEE, Mundivore (Null)

Noraa
Saudade
Grendel
shellyc
Odd Day Jester
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3950 (isolation #240) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1388, Odd Day Jester wrote:I'm fine with Redados's answer regarding why he's less emotive this game btw. It's what I figured and at times I get this "this is really irritating but I'm going to stay cool" vibe from him when replying to scumreads line Noraa's and I find that kind of tone really town-indicative.

Still need to catchup on page 49 to 54(?). I'll probably skim some stuff but
will still be on the lookout
for anything particularly towny or scummy.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3951 (isolation #241) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Hectic »

Think that's all of them.

And before you come in and say I'm scum who was planning to fakeclaim tracker, shelly, I would've just CCed you tracker claim in that case with one of my own. Pretty sure my tracker crumbs would've won out over your lack of any crumbs.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3955 (isolation #242) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Hectic »

YES ONOWEN

you have no idea how happy I am to see you finally seeing the light. now we just need to get that + guy out of the darkness
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3956 (isolation #243) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Hectic »

Morning in shambles. She roots for scum in her games I'm pretty sure
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3957 (isolation #244) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Hectic »

Hello, friends and foes of the "Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Day 4" thread. This is a case outlining why shelly is scum. I hope this helps, and I ask that you read this in its entirety.

Let's set the scene: It's early in day 1. Odd Day Jester is being a buffoon acting like a jester (what an idiot), people are enjoying their lives and bats hang merrily from their perches.

ARTIFACT 1:

shelly enters the scene.
In post 259, shellyc wrote:
In post 256, JacksonVirgo wrote:Im a bit shocked how you just ignore the reasonings to "townpass" duppin and majority TR on noraa I wonder if this is alignment indicative
this is a scumslip
In post 260, shellyc wrote:VOTE: JacksonVirgo
Jacko points out some weird things about shelly, one of them being shelly is ignoring the majority TR on Noraa and was still pushing her (this is a great point in hindsight, Jacko!). shelly claims this is a scumslip and proceeds to vote Jacko.
In post 261, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 259, shellyc wrote:
In post 256, JacksonVirgo wrote:Im a bit shocked how you just ignore the reasonings to "townpass" duppin and majority TR on noraa I wonder if this is alignment indicative
this is a scumslip
Lmfao
In post 262, shellyc wrote:the "lol' defense, how scum indicative.
In post 263, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm not entirely sure if shelly's cockiness and/or retaliatory attitude this game is AI. I only have known their scum games.
Jacko is amused. shelly is being shelly. It's very strange, but this isn't hugely scummy for shelly.
In post 264, shellyc wrote:
I WAS BAITING.

not directly attacking me for bullshitting. TMI
shelly then reveals she was "baiting". This post is 1 minute and 39 seconds after her initial vote.
In post 267, shellyc wrote:I was planning to test the wagon speed on jv, but turns out everyone dipped
The vote was apparently all a plan to test Jacko's "wagon speed". However, shelly waited for just
99 seconds
before she decided "everyone dipped". She clearly had no intent to test the wagon speed on Jacko in the first place, or she would've waited longer than
99 seconds.

She then says that the fact no one jumped on is actually "indicative of scum!jv", despite just saying she pulled out of the test because everyone had supposedly dipped. And still, no one voting for Jacko for the
99 seconds
after she voted is indicative of
absolutely nothing
in a forum setting. shelly does not really believe what she's saying here, she is not stupid.

DO NOT townread this for being "random" or "too scummy to be scum", scum!shelly's plan this entire game is to do random things, fake random reads, and post without thinking. If you look back at any of her scumgames, it's how she always plays as scum.

INTERMISSION

Okay, so the bats on So Many Bats Avenue have clearly been a little spooked by these developments. A few can even be seen flying up to the blood moon, led by Morning Tweet. The little rascals, I'm sure they don't have any ulterior motives.

ARTIFACT 2:

In post 294, Odd Day Jester wrote:VOTE: shellyc

I have no idea how you manage to roll scum so much.
I am shocked by what shelly is pulling. I immediately vote her, thinking there is no way this can't be scum.
She informs me that she's concerned by how I flipped on her. Prior to this point, shelly has been townreading me, and I have been townleaning her. The "concern" in this post is clearly meant to convey suspicion on my 180 on her.
In post 300, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Something something OMGUS for the 3rd time this game
Jacko points out that she's OMGUSing again.
In post 301, shellyc wrote:concern != omgus
In post 302, shellyc wrote:like, im concerned by how scum might manipulate Mr. Jester to vote wrong lategame.
shelly FLAILS (using this word for you, shelly), not wanting to be seen as OMGUSing yet again, and states that she actually meant a far more convoluted definition when she said "concerned". This is
clearly
a lie.
In post 303, JacksonVirgo wrote:Yeah fuck off you meant that. Lmfao
VOTE: shellyc
Jacko rightly calls shelly out and votes her. I miss you, Jacko! You were compromised and repped out with Mini because you found she was scum, didn't you?

In both of these cases, shelly is very obvious
lying
. If you believe she is town, you have to believe she's lying in good faith, and not just scum that's lying in bad faith to protect or attempt to improve her image - this is the far far more likely scenario.

I was planning on doing some more but I'm tired, so this'll do for now. I'll case her later stuff later, if Plus still isn't on board.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3971 (isolation #245) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Hectic »

UNOwen, the man who was leaning towards it being shelly/dave, and was working me was killed. What a shock.

Plus, you're the person who matters the most in the game right now. What are your thoughts, and why do you believe shelly is town, and duppin is scum?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3973 (isolation #246) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

<3
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3976 (isolation #247) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Hectic »

Mhm, the classic WIFOM defence. Absolutely no one would question Plus dying here, given he was UTR by the end of yesterday. A Hectic/duppin team would absolutely kill Plus, given he's been repeating his thoughts of duppin/Hectic over and over again yesterday.

What can I doooooooooooo to make you see the light, +++++++++
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3979 (isolation #248) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

You can argue about WIFOM all you want, but most nightkills are just obvious for a reason and not frames. People don't actually care about night kill analysis enough to make WIFOM kills worth it, so you made the correct decision here.

Anyway, I don't think a long extended debate where we argue in circles about the nightkill is productive for Plus, so you should put your WIM to use in the Speakeasy instead. I heard they have some good Roast threads in there.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3982 (isolation #249) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

yikes

Please talk about it before you decide?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4082 (isolation #250) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Hectic »

Woah
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4083 (isolation #251) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Hectic »

This is incredible, I really wasn't expecting this.

Will read everything very closely and then probably hammer shelly anyway.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4084 (isolation #252) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Hectic »

Thank you, Plus for reevaluating.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4087 (isolation #253) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Hectic »

Ja
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4091 (isolation #254) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Hectic »

I mean, I'm not scum, I wouldn't troll like this.

I just haven't had time to read up yet. Will get to it before I sleep.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4092 (isolation #255) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4088, Morning Tweet wrote:
VC 5.1
Bat Fact #27:
ame bat
[/mech]
Greatest bat fact so far.
In post 4088, Morning Tweet wrote:
Mod Notes:
(^v^)[/area][/size][/mech]
I agree, this is exciting!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4093 (isolation #256) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm about to hammer you, shelly. Any last words?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4098 (isolation #257) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Hectic »

lol I thought you'd at least try and change my mind instead of scum claiming.

You think I'm the type of player to troll everyone as scum and stall the thread for a day?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4101 (isolation #258) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

Fair enough. Well played to both you and Noraa. If not for some unfortunate events (BM targeting Noraa), and some unfortunate decisions (claiming a guilty on duppin), you've would've had this one.

Dave, please save us all some time and concede instead of making us wait the night :]

v]shellyc[/v]

Wait, wrong bat

VOTE: shellyc[/v

Although cute, that doesn't really fit a gif that should coincide with a hammer...

VOTE: shellyc

This one should do the job
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4110 (isolation #259) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: dave
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4112 (isolation #260) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Hectic »

When you really think about it, we're all winners at the end of the day. Except for the ones that lost.
In post 4109, shellyc wrote:
I don't allow "Bah" posts in my ruleset. -MT
Is shelly not gonna be given a harsh warning for imitating the mod here?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4114 (isolation #261) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Hectic »

Same. I initially misread my PM and thought I was town for a bit. I'm a Neutral Survivor though.

And nah, pretty sure Morning Tweet would include a bat GIF with that edit if it was really her.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4133 (isolation #262) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Hectic »

Thanks for modding, Morning! I enjoyed the bat facts and GIFs.

and yeah, full credit goes to Norwee for this win. He was in my head the entire time.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4139 (isolation #263) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4135, shellyc wrote:oh and also im sigging this: Dream as if you'll live as Noraa, live as if you'll die as shelly
Just a good motto to live by, really. My next alt will be an amalgamation of shelly/Noraa's playstyles.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4141 (isolation #264) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Hectic »

Morning Tweet wrote:My replaced out player posted about their replace-out prior to it, and the person replacing in for them started posting before they confirmed their role PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oof, I think the game is probably compromised then? Guess this should count as a draw for all parties.
Morning Tweet wrote:Poor Hectic is repeatedly crumbing tracker in hopes the scumteam sees it

They are never gonna see it

But they are considering killing him after Norwe simply based off of experience, so.. that's good?
I should've took from the BM school of crumbing. Just made it really obvious and asked for a doc on me or something.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”