Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2821 (isolation #200) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2803, Noraa wrote:Hectic join me on BM.
I caved in and am not going to vote bugs.
I took a step back. will u be doing the same?
:eek: are you trying to pocket hectic here (at least, based on your own definition of pocketing, that's a hot yes!)
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2822 (isolation #201) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2775, Hectic wrote:
In post 2297, Hectic wrote:Thinking Redados might not be a bad idea now honestly, I thought the "scum because of playstyle" caution was towny from him early on, but it seems he's committed to actually scumreading both of Noraa/shelly without ever explaining why.

Looking through his ISO, he's restated or acknowledged those scumreads like 10 or so different times, but not once has he mentioned
why
he scumreads them or given any reasoning despite repeatedly being prompted for it...maybe he doesn't actually have any reasons and is just rolling with the reads from early on? His wall in infact have a bunch of lines where he says shelly is being protown or that he agrees with something shelly has said, but then these come with no explanation:
In post 1164, Redados wrote:P12 - I am scumreading ShellyC
In post 1164, Redados wrote:Page 38 - I’m scumreading ShellyC.
Redados
help, WHY do you scumread shelly and Noraa?
This basically.
Shelly was on my scumlist if that helps at all? Nope? Ok...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2823 (isolation #202) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok next, reading redados case, and dealing with anything else i missed in last few pages!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2825 (isolation #203) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

One of the key skills in Mafia, is to look at every decision and choice and consider for yourself objectively:

What would scum do here?

What would town do here?

Generally speaking, if you can't distinguish between the two, you don't have much of a scumtell.

And it's important to always be open minded to town proving your suspicions wrong.

(not directed at davesaz, just my random thoughts)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2826 (isolation #204) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

oh what a pagetop! lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2829 (isolation #205) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2824, davesaz wrote:
In post 2818, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2816, davesaz wrote:
In post 2652, Noraa wrote:BM claimed vt then a pr
wtf
Wonder if anyone else noticed this...
i'm certain everyone did, including me! What's your point though?
I think you misunderstood my post.

I wonder how many people other than Noraa and myself noticed that you claimed VT and then a mysterious confirmable PR. Not how many people noticed Noraa's post.

I'll take this chance to say that the rest of my catchup has been like reading chaos, and the only real result has been a slight headache from trying to follow it all.
I mean, it wasn't a secret if that's what you mean? I openly claimed VT when I joined the game, and when I need to claim my actual role (or some of it anyway), I did so very openly. :lol:

Which is why I asked "what's your point?" because it sounded like you were insinuating I did so under the radar, and I think that would be a surprising conclusion to have drawn.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2830 (isolation #206) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2827, davesaz wrote:
In post 2819, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2811, davesaz wrote:
In post 2525, Battle Mage wrote:I am hereby claiming a confirmable town power role. I.e. I can mechanically confirm myself as town.
Why is this a +town thing to do?
heh, cause I was just gonna get day-elimmed otherwise... :facepalm:
With one or two votes on you at that point and a couple days to go?
did you see what I said when i did it? I looked at Noraa. I looked at Norweg. I figured I was screwed. :lol:

And in fairness, given it's the weekend, I wasn't expecting so much posting to follow after that. In hindsight maybe I jumped the gun too early...hard to say.

I think on balance, given how much this town has struggled to reach consensus, helping to clear me out of the pool asap was probably the right thing to do.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2831 (isolation #207) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I mean mate, I'm almost certain I'd be dead already if I hadn't claimed (no case, mind!). You can thank me for you getting to catch up today at all :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2835 (isolation #208) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2779, Noraa wrote:
In post 2774, Hectic wrote:I really don't want to launch bugspray, I think they're solid town. You'd understand if you had my knowledge or looked at their other games, Noraa. BM... is a little more complicated, I'm getting the feeling he's town so far since the wording case on duppin, and getting into these kind of fights is kinda town-indicative for him, so still don't want to launch there, but it'd be a lot more preferable over bugspray.

Why did you drop your reasons to suspect Redados? He scumread both of you/shelly, was questioned on these repeatedly and could not provide reasons, and now has admitted that he's cooled off on both of you when questioned about it more.

@BM:
Why'd you give up on pursuing duppin?
bc Redados basically admitted that it was all just him getting a lil upset about everything and that just disqualifies it as a read. I think its understandable considering I did tunnel the heck out of him that he was a bit upset. So far that's the only scummy thing he's done and I no longer wish to cling onto that and go back to tunneling. Redados is a town lean for me and I do not support that wagon.
[/quote]

erm would now be a good time to say I'm also a lil upset with your tunnelling the heck out of me? I have feelings too dude.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2837 (isolation #209) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2832, Noraa wrote:
In post 2817, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2810, Noraa wrote:
In post 2808, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Honestly, that's just honestly so annoying.
Honestly.
shhh norwee ur gonna get SRed for saying the terrible terrible h word *GASP*

its stupid that the word "honestly" is a scumtell in BM's lil reads book.
is this you being nice? Morning Tweet will be unimpressed.

the "honestly" thing...I mean, it has resulted in numerous scumflips. Despite all your supposed tells and diligent scumhunting, you haven't pinpointed scum once? I'd maybe cut you a bit of slack if bugs flips scum, but you backed down on that one rather easily. :lol:

As a courtesy, maybe before you keep knocking my scumhunting, try and actually make an effort to find scum in this game. :wink:
I think you are the scum. And all the provable prs r somewhat not important ones anyways. You made it seem like ur important however only things like fruit vendor and fn are provable
less important than a role which randomly knows there's a mafia doctor? :lol: maaaaaaaaaaaaan
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2838 (isolation #210) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2836, Noraa wrote:Redados has made reads emotionally. u haven't. so u don't get the same treatment. plus I'm still very very convinced u are scum
i have no idea why
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2843 (isolation #211) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2833, Noraa wrote:
In post 2831, Battle Mage wrote:I mean mate, I'm almost certain I'd be dead already if I hadn't claimed (no case, mind!). You can thank me for you getting to catch up today at all :P
wdym? u claimed vt when u had zero votes and then mysterious importante pr when u had like 2
yeah but you guys are LOUD and this town doesn't have much of a backbone (hence, page 110 or whatever on Day 1). I've seen much more level-headed groups make bad decisions in this spot.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2845 (isolation #212) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2840, Noraa wrote:If u flip green anytime in this game, I will legit be pming the mod to ask if this was a mod error.
I seriously SR u a ton. I admit, my reads as town r bs generally but this ones strong so I want to stick to it
Please do, hopefully the Mod can talk you round - I have tried! :lol:

I don't mind you SRing me, I just wish you'd look at other ppl, so you could actually add value, as I do think you're town. Like, you know I'm not getting elimmed today, so who ELSE do you want to get rid of?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2846 (isolation #213) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2844, Noraa wrote:
In post 2843, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2833, Noraa wrote:
In post 2831, Battle Mage wrote:I mean mate, I'm almost certain I'd be dead already if I hadn't claimed (no case, mind!). You can thank me for you getting to catch up today at all :P
wdym? u claimed vt when u had zero votes and then mysterious importante pr when u had like 2
yeah but you guys are LOUD and this town doesn't have much of a backbone (hence, page 110 or whatever on Day 1). I've seen much more level-headed groups make bad decisions in this spot.
u had seen two people talk basically and u claimed some mysterious pr. Changing ur claim from vt to pr is already sus as hell. Claiming before E-1 is also sus as hell. Don't u agree?
I don't fully agree, no. I think you can argue changing the claim is sus - although ppl in this game love meta, and those who've played with me before will tell you I'm a bit of a renegade. Claiming before E-1 isn't sus at all. The key criteria is - why would claiming early benefit scum-BM more than town-BM?

Answer is, it probably benefits town-BM slightly more, because town-BM is more keen not to no-elim, and therefore moving quickly is better.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2848 (isolation #214) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2839, duppin wrote:alright so i have some time before going to bed, not a fan of the hostility and i apologise if i contributed to that.

anyway i like the fire from noora actually, still have no idea how to read her but it feels rather townie to me.
however hectic actually pointed something out regarding bm that i think is rather town, now i dont really know much about bms scumgame but the whole "honestly" read he pushed, would a scum really notice something like that? i cant help but feel this is more likely to be something a town would pick up on. I still think its a useless read and he has just claimed again he has caught people with it before so id honestly still like to see this because i just have a really hard time seeing it. But yeah if anyone is more familiar with bms scumplay and knows if thats normal for him to point out then id like to hear it. if not i think its more likely to be a town tell
You wouldn't know it if you listened to noora, but I defo townread her too!

I'm grateful for the support on the "honestly" thing, but I expect I probably have used it as scum before too. A good scumtell is a good scumtell, even when I'm faking it! :giggle:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2849 (isolation #215) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2847, Noraa wrote:
In post 2845, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2840, Noraa wrote:If u flip green anytime in this game, I will legit be pming the mod to ask if this was a mod error.
I seriously SR u a ton. I admit, my reads as town r bs generally but this ones strong so I want to stick to it
Please do, hopefully the Mod can talk you round - I have tried! :lol:

I don't mind you SRing me, I just wish you'd look at other ppl, so you could actually add value, as I do think you're town. Like, you know I'm not getting elimmed today, so who ELSE do you want to get rid of?
I've looked at everyone else. We are nearing deadline and as I've said, I'm only willing to lim in {BM, bugs}
you wanna no-lim then basically? i thought you already ruled out bugs cause Hectic said so?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2850 (isolation #216) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2779, Noraa wrote:
In post 2774, Hectic wrote:I really don't want to launch bugspray, I think they're solid town. You'd understand if you had my knowledge or looked at their other games, Noraa. BM... is a little more complicated, I'm getting the feeling he's town so far since the wording case on duppin, and getting into these kind of fights is kinda town-indicative for him, so still don't want to launch there, but it'd be a lot more preferable over bugspray.

Why did you drop your reasons to suspect Redados? He scumread both of you/shelly, was questioned on these repeatedly and could not provide reasons, and now has admitted that he's cooled off on both of you when questioned about it more.

@BM:
bc Redados basically admitted that it was all just him getting a lil upset about everything and that just disqualifies it as a read. I think its understandable considering I did tunnel the heck out of him that he was a bit upset. So far that's the only scummy thing he's done and I no longer wish to cling onto that and go back to tunneling. Redados is a town lean for me and I do not support that wagon.

Bm on the other hand claimed vt coming in with zero pressure and then switched to claiming a "mystery confirmable powerful pr" after literally like two votes. There are so many ways confirmable prs can get unconfirmed. For example if there was a bus driver or some weird shenanigans going on, there's plenty of ways he can just hold this argument up and pull thru til ylo and that's not beneficial to anyone. He literally just comes in and gets into a bunch of fights which is so damaging to town considering even if he flips scum, the damage is already done and
town is gonna be less united and eventually lose bc of it
I'm not sure that's how it works....
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2852 (isolation #217) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2799, Noraa wrote:It doesn't matter. He was emotional not scum. If he's scum and emotional, that's tbd. But I have officially classified it as being emotional so it no longer counts as a SR. Being prideful and not wanting to admit the SR has nothing to back it up is something I can relate on a very deep level so I am not holding him accountable for it.
This is a good post by Noraa.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2854 (isolation #218) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2796, Hectic wrote:
In post 2771, Hectic wrote:
In post 2761, Hectic wrote:
In post 2661, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2653, Noraa wrote:Imma be off at a lake most of the morning so dont expect my vote to change
If I die tonight, this one is lockscum btw
Why would you dying change your read on Noraa? You've stated many times she's town outside of this post.
Would like you to address this, BM.
In post 2774, Hectic wrote:
@BM:
Respond to this when you're back,
Fire Sorcerer.

@Noraa:
What stops scum!Redados from admitting his read on you is all emotional if he can't substantiate it and people are pushing him for it?

Alright, I'm going back on my timeout chair.
ah yes sorry dude. I haven't given up, per se. It's more of a tactical retreat because I'm sick of this day, and just want to elim someone and maybe get NKed. :giggle:

I didn't think we were gonna get him over the line.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2855 (isolation #219) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2853, duppin wrote:bm i would really appreciate if you could explain why you claimed VT. There were no votes on you so the claim seems a bit random to me
it was pretty random yeah, just having fun.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2857 (isolation #220) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2851, Noraa wrote:No I rule out bugs if hectic votes u
do you really not see that, even if you think I'm scum, given I'm claiming confirmable town PR, you'd be better off testing my claim and elimming me tomorrow? I don't know what you think scum-BM gains by stalling for a day... :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2858 (isolation #221) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2856, Noraa wrote:
In post 2855, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2853, duppin wrote:bm i would really appreciate if you could explain why you claimed VT. There were no votes on you so the claim seems a bit random to me
it was pretty random yeah, just having fun.
not sure if I believe this ngl. Its a terribly scummy entrance to claim upon entering imo which is pretty TSTBS
i'm fine with you not believing it, ngl. :)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2860 (isolation #222) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

@BM:
this is some powerful vouching for bugspray btw. If Bugs flips scum, Hectic-scum for sure on this argument.

also you really think town-BM is wasting his own time and effort claiming confirmable-PR in a game which requires high posting rate, and I had been getting an irresistible stream of poop in the face? can you imagine how flippin' annoying it would be to defend that tomorrow? too annoying, BM would not want. :cry:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2861 (isolation #223) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2859, Noraa wrote:I feel like ur just scum stalling for a day
you got nothing to lose by waiting a day mate. you still gotta find my buddies right?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2862 (isolation #224) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i'll also say Noraa, if you are scum here, I think you've hidden it pretty well.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2863 (isolation #225) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 24, Odd Day Jester wrote:I'm not town
this is Hectic's slot right? :shifty:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2865 (isolation #226) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I looked for a Redados case, but couldn't see much.

Mod, can we get a votecount please?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2870 (isolation #227) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2864, Noraa wrote:I want to tunnel u rn with the last moments of day 1 bc I still think you are scum buuuuuut,

Fine. You have one chance. Convince me of why you aren't scum. I swear to god if you throw in provocative, rude, condescending, or mocking content, imma keep tunneling. Your attitude isn't AI I already know that but its tearing town apart rn and if u want to decide the lim and not be viewed as antitown, that's not the way to go anyways.
not to throw the question back at you, but earlier I asked a genuine question, which is...what would make you believe I was town?

and then I can see if I can meet that criteria or not. I don't think we have seen eye to eye much, and perhaps it would help if I could see things from your perspective.

And dont worry btw, if I was scum, you would have secured the credit for having a gut read on me.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2871 (isolation #228) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2866, Noraa wrote:
In post 2862, Battle Mage wrote:i'll also say Noraa, if you are scum here, I think you've hidden it pretty well.
throwing shade at me again
it's not shade man, it was a compliment, but ok *shrug*
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2874 (isolation #229) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2868, Noraa wrote:Bm I am giving u a chance and I will listen.
please use it wisely as I really did not want to reconsider
Noraa, I don't even need you to believe I'm town, so it doesn't matter if I can convince you or not. I simply want you to look at who else we can elim
today

I will take your opinion seriously.

And if you wanna try and elim me again tomorrow, so be it.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2875 (isolation #230) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2873, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2872, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk why you say this town doesn't have backbone.
I think the fact that almost every slot has really strong independent opinions shows that town has backbone, because those are probably all the town slots atm.
@Battle Mage
ok mate
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2879 (isolation #231) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2876, Noraa wrote:
In post 2870, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2864, Noraa wrote:I want to tunnel u rn with the last moments of day 1 bc I still think you are scum buuuuuut,

Fine. You have one chance. Convince me of why you aren't scum. I swear to god if you throw in provocative, rude, condescending, or mocking content, imma keep tunneling. Your attitude isn't AI I already know that but its tearing town apart rn and if u want to decide the lim and not be viewed as antitown, that's not the way to go anyways.
not to throw the question back at you, but earlier I asked a genuine question, which is...what would make you believe I was town?

and then I can see if I can meet that criteria or not. I don't think we have seen eye to eye much, and perhaps it would help if I could see things from your perspective.

And dont worry btw, if I was scum, you would have secured the credit for having a gut read on me.
u seem scummy as hell in the first place. Norwee can confirm that I was not going insane and u indeed had a very scummy entrance. Then your attitude just made me never want to let go of that scumread. I like that this post didnt make me think "wow so rude". Tbh bm ur gonna get death tunneled by me so long as you keep the attitude. I have a problem with it and tho its not necessarily AI for u and perhaps u don't mean for it to come off as very offensive, but its making me really angry and when I'm angry, SRs appear off of even the slightest scumminess. I SRed u in the beginning for a scummy entrance. It would've disappeared had you not gotten me very angry. I've calmed down and your posts aren't sounding as offensive as the previous were. I'm happy with it and will lower u to a slight scum lean. Don't push it bc I don't think it will lower anymore as of today.
I think that's an intelligent and self-aware perspective. Happy to accept your offer to call it quits there for today.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2880 (isolation #232) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2878, Noraa wrote:Alright my limpool has expanded
{Plus, Redados, Bugs}
that's as far as its going
why Plus and why Redados? I'm fairly happy to sheep you onto whichever is the strongest case.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2881 (isolation #233) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 9, Redados wrote:Hello fellow scum! I am also scum. What will our scumplan be in this game?
In post 10, Redados wrote:Oops sorry y’all I meant to post that in the scum PT. carry on
I got as far as this...and yeah, I'm ok elimming this slot.

Will wait to see what Noraa thinks though.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2882 (isolation #234) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Also I'm happy Hectic is so smart, I hope he is town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2886 (isolation #235) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2885, Noraa wrote:VOTE: bugs
I can dig your logic. But because Hectic is vouching for Bugs, wouldn't we always be better off flipping Hectic first? Because Bugs can only be scum if Hectic is scum.

I'm still probably leaning Redados I think, although I get your reasons for not wanting to.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2889 (isolation #236) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2888, Noraa wrote:If redados is the wagon that's going thru, I will be putting my vote there to make sure town doesn't no lim
yeah same
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2893 (isolation #237) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2887, Noraa wrote:I don't think bugs being scum = hectic is scum
hectic was just standing up for bugs like I stand up for plus. I get the logic behind it and if plus flipped red, that would most definitely not mean we have a scum!noraa. The logic on ur part I get. But I don't think it means either hectic or me is scum if one of them flips red.
I know what you mean, but I think it's different because Hectic was like VERY VERY sure that Bugs is town, and basically put his rep on the line. So sure that he'd rather eliminate someone he believes is likely to be a town PR, rather than elim Bugs. We can agree to disagree though!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2894 (isolation #238) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2891, Noraa wrote:Town's current ~situation~ worries me. We are so split up on wagons rn that I think its honestly very possible that we end up with a no lim so I will be supporting the biggest wagon no matter which one it is. Heck even if it was outside of my final limpool, I would go there anyways cuz no lim is worse than anything else
you think we should get a redados claim now then? He's at something like L-2 anyway I guess, so currently he's the main wagon.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2899 (isolation #239) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 426, Noraa wrote:
In post 372, Saudade wrote:looking for hoes
Redados this is not ok. Every game I play with you, you come tell me ur gonna SR me bc of my playstyle. if uk that it's 100% biased and not reliable, then y tf r u bringing it up? I don't think this is AI since it has happened more than once but dude can you cut it out? You told us a few posts ago that you played three games with shelly and two she was scum and the other you got a day one lim on town!shelly. Do you not see a problem here? You need to look at each game separately while referencing what you need to reference, not carry a bias/grudge from game to game and literally start each game off by telling everyone u SR me or shelly bc of our playstyle. It's not cool, its not helpful, and I don't think the people you do it to appreciate it. Can you stop?
ok VOTE: redados
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2900 (isolation #240) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

in case that's a wrap, a reminder:

I'm a confirmable town PR - doctor, please gimme some love tonight.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2901 (isolation #241) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2900, Battle Mage wrote:in case that's a wrap, a reminder:

I'm a confirmable town PR -
doctor, please gimme some love tonight.
what a pagetop
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2902 (isolation #242) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2897, Noraa wrote:
In post 2893, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2887, Noraa wrote:I don't think bugs being scum = hectic is scum
hectic was just standing up for bugs like I stand up for plus. I get the logic behind it and if plus flipped red, that would most definitely not mean we have a scum!noraa. The logic on ur part I get. But I don't think it means either hectic or me is scum if one of them flips red.
I know what you mean, but I think it's different because Hectic was like VERY VERY sure that Bugs is town, and basically put his rep on the line. So sure that he'd rather eliminate someone he believes is likely to be a town PR, rather than elim Bugs. We can agree to disagree though!
I'll give this to u. This is a fair point and I agree that his thing on bugs was a more extreme version of mine. Eh if bugs flips red, I won't be surprised but I doubt I will think hectic is scum. Cuz like u have a fair point and all but hectic has seemed really towny so far so I'm keeping that TR on the table.
In post 2894, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2891, Noraa wrote:Town's current ~situation~ worries me. We are so split up on wagons rn that I think its honestly very possible that we end up with a no lim so I will be supporting the biggest wagon no matter which one it is. Heck even if it was outside of my final limpool, I would go there anyways cuz no lim is worse than anything else
you think we should get a redados claim now then? He's at something like L-2 anyway I guess, so currently he's the main wagon.
He's at E-2 already? dayum his wagon built up fast. Idk I'm not fond of the idea of a Redados lim anymore but if its the only one going thru, my vote will be there tmrw.
I agree with you on Redados I think, I'm not super confident, but we need to end this day.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2903 (isolation #243) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I make that 5 votes, meaning L-2:

UNOwen, Norweg, bugspray, hectic and me
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2905 (isolation #244) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I agree with you mostly - it's a WIFOM game.

I want to assume there is a Doc, rather than speculate we might not, as otherwise scum might gamble on just killing me. And most games have a town protective role. Even if you disagree, let's run with that for now.

I'm not massively worried about Norweg being killed given he has told us his information, so really it's 2 town PRs who might have enduring value. You're right that one of them might be lying too.

Me directing the Doctor doesn't change the decisions really - scum and doctor can both still play the uncertainty game. However, I'm mostly just trying to remind the Doc that I am a claimed PR so they don't forget, or have missed it because of so much posting.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2907 (isolation #245) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2906, Noraa wrote:I think the plan should be doc protect Taylor and Taylor protect u. rolestopper is protective ... I think?

idk disregard if u think its a bad plan and again we wanna be unpredictable and give scum one hell of a time trying to figure anything out
yep defo not the plan, as rolestopper also roleblocks right? that would not be good. I think my role is also more valuable for town than Taylor's, so would prefer to err on side of caution.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2909 (isolation #246) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

dream as if you'll live forever
live as if you'll die today
and maybe if we stick together
I might have the chance to stay
roll up your faith, and pack your trust
and please don't let me be betrayed
I'll always go just where I must
so that your truth can be conveyed
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2912 (isolation #247) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2911, Noraa wrote:still good tho :D
:cool: thanks

how do you feel about shelly in this game? she seemed to scumread you very hard early, and then didn't really explain why she stopped pursuing it.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2915 (isolation #248) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

hmm my gut was saying scum here, even though i felt that since i joined she was talking a lot of sense. also, knowing that shelly often gets a lot of pressure early in games, i'd have thought scum would have kept her on the table as a possible mis-elim if she was town. The fact nobody is gunning for her, even a little bit, makes me lean scum.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2917 (isolation #249) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2916, Noraa wrote:Meh idk. Each game reacts differently to her. She's an interesting one that's hard to read. Idk what else to say.
fair enough! i think we just need to end the day now lol - 117 pages for Day 1 aint bad.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2919 (isolation #250) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

no objections from me. ideally we should get a claim from him before anyone hammers though.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2922 (isolation #251) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

maybe just wait for a pagetop, then post your vote really big and bold with the words:

LET HIM CLAIM BEFORE HAMMERING.

quick-elimming another freakin' power role after 117 pages would be too much...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2923 (isolation #252) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

i do know how you feel though!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2926 (isolation #253) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

nice one, you did it! I couldn't answer your Q without stealing the pagetop so was hoping you'd figure it out haha
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2927 (isolation #254) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

ok im off to bed, keep it real, night!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #4148 (isolation #255) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 4129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah Shelly and Noraa played insanely good. If BM hadn’t accidentally caught Noraa i never would have believed it was them. And Shelly’s posturing after Noraa got caught was really nice too. It’s just the claim that screwed you over. It wasn’t necesarry.
hey i didnt "accidentally" catch Noraa lol I knew I was a weak friendly neighbour, and crumbed on the assumption of her being scum. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #4149 (isolation #256) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 4141, Hectic wrote:
Morning Tweet wrote:My replaced out player posted about their replace-out prior to it, and the person replacing in for them started posting before they confirmed their role PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oof, I think the game is probably compromised then? Guess this should count as a draw for all parties.
Morning Tweet wrote:Poor Hectic is repeatedly crumbing tracker in hopes the scumteam sees it

They are never gonna see it

But they are considering killing him after Norwe simply based off of experience, so.. that's good?
I should've took from the BM school of crumbing. Just made it really obvious and asked for a doc on me or something.
:lol: i was legit baffled at how many of my super obvious crumbs didnt get picked up - luckily i left enough of them!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #4150 (isolation #257) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I thoroughly enjoyed this game for the somewhat brief time i was in it! thanks Mod!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #4152 (isolation #258) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol that Mod PT was entertaining :D

apparently my recollection of the game was very different to how it actually played out :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #4153 (isolation #259) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 4151, Noraa wrote:
In post 4148, Battle Mage wrote:on the assumption of her being scum
you really thought so?
haha no, looking back i defo thought you were town, but crumbed hard as i wasnt sure.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”